15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur TenantCloud

En savoir plus sur TenantCloud

TenantCloud est un service cloud gratuit doté de portails personnalisés pour les propriétaires, les locataires et professionnels des services.

En savoir plus sur TenantCloud

The interface is very easy to use, and appreciate the forced requirements to enable a lease to go live. This ensures things are complete and done correctly.

There are a couple things that were hard to find, particularly some of the items that get populated into a least template.

TenantCloud - Notes

4,0
4,0

TenantCloud a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 352 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé TenantCloud ?

Kelly
Kelly
Administrative Assistant (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

A great tool for property management

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Tenant cloud is easy to use for our tenants and for us. It makes it easy to track what is happening where. It allows an open line of communication with tenants and keeps all our documents in one place.

There are a few things I think could be better. - Options for creating a tenant profile, some of our tenants don't have or don't use email addresses, it should not be mandatory. There should be an option to create an account with just a mobile number. - You can't send group messages. - Can't invite to apply using a phone number. Often times people want us to text them a link and it is not an option.

Robert
CEO (É.-U.)

Tenantcloud - The Goliath Slayer

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Great overall, highly recommend it. Just realize support is meh. It is way better than appfolio and a tenth the price AND easier to use. Did I say the support sucks?

There are so many features you have to have in a property management solution. I like the application system, background checks, automated ACH systems, ability to put my leases and proprietary documents in, listing ability, accounting systems, pretty much everything you need in here is done really nice. Most important it looks like a modern tool and works well on my phone, tablet, and computer. I reviewed many, many systems and most had a very old school and bulky user interface that was not enjoyable.

they change things and make old features paid for features...Their customer service and tech support is pretty crappy. Used to be phone call (which is the best), then chat (which is meh), now it is a stupid ticket system that creates LOADS AND LOADS of extra work on my part and I don't think the tech support actually reads the tickets.

Alexander
Property Manager (É.-U.)

Skip this company!

3,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Completely dissatisfied.

There are very few things I like about this software, however for purposes of this survey I like the accounting features that allow us to generate reports to the owner for each building.

Customer service via ticket submission is HORRIBLE! They lack the personal touch, they reply with generic responses and DO NOT directly answer questions. Too many glitches on the tenant side of the platform; my tenants tell me all the time how this platform sucks. Biggest problem is the lack of support they offer when setting up profiles for both landlord & tenant.

Réponse de l'équipe de TenantCloud

l’année dernière

We are really sorry to hear about your experience with TenantCloud. We would like to reassure you that our Support Team does all that takes to help our customers. Please, feel free to email us at support@tenantcloud.com or give us a call at 1-888-364-7408 and we will be happy to assist you.

LaShanda
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

Tenant Cloud gets the job done for us

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : The staff and customer service at Tenant Cloud has been great.

I like how clean the system is and easy to navigate.

The only thing thing that I can mention that I like the least is that I wish the payments could be faster. But this is not a Tenant Cloud issue, just a payment processing issue until we want to pay more for transactions or charge our residents to run transactions through their cards.

Denise
Broker | CEO (É.-U.)

ROOF Tenant Cloud Review

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I enjoy it, and wouldn't want to go to another company even though most of the things have been changed and features are now charging more. It's safer for me to stay with Tenantcloud because I am a loyal customer to good products.

The best part about Tenantcloud is that the customer service and sales have always been personable and available. I love the fact I can have me or my clients call in and they love having live help.

Since the trade from Dwolla to Stripe it's been difficult having new accounting protocol and keeping track of the income and expenses in real time.

Jonathan

Good product but expensive

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Overall I am satisfied at best. It does what I need it to do - though it could certainly be better. The significant changes last year made me regret choosing TenantCloud. If I were just an owner, I'd pursue other options. As a property manager, there aren't many better options out there.

The best features of TenantCloud are for property managers. TenantCloud enables appropriate interactions between both property manager and owners and property manager and tenants. This capability is the only reason I have continued with TenantCloud.

TenantCloud implemented steep price increases last year, then changed payment processors and added/increased payment processing fees. Unfortunately, once you're setup with all your properties, owners, and tenants, it is difficult to switch to another platform. TenantCloud also does not incorporate true accounting. It does have a transaction page, but doesn't truly track the inflows/outflows of all the money. The effect of some options are difficult to understand when setting things up like a lease.

Derek

Well Rounded PM Software at a Reasonable Price

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Overall we're very pleased with TenantCloud, and would refer it to other property managers. While there are a few items I'd like to see upgraded, ultimately the value is great for the price. I tested several PM softwares before deciding on TenantCloud and have been very happy with our decision.

I like a lot about TenantCloud. To summarize, I like the ability to maintain all property management related features in one place, the ease of use and comprehensive coverage of the accounting feature, the ability for tenants to download the app and submit payments, maintenance requests, etc directly from the app, the reporting functionality is great, and the application process is streamlined and professional looking.

It is sometimes necessary to develop work arounds for simple features that are not available such as: creating an invoice for the first payment due on a renewal lease, viewing a lease that is currently out for signature, etc. It would also be nice to remove the per ACH charge given that can be problematic for some tenants. It also takes 5 - 7 days for funds to credit our account after a rent payment has been made, but it used to only take 1 - 2 days which was greatly preferred over the longer timeframe.

Roland
President / CEO (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

TenantCloud provides us all the tools we need...

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Overall a very good experience. I feel like TC meets our needs well, with additional features we haven't even explored yet. All at an extremely attractive price point for anyone in the business, small or large.

TenantCloud covers all the bases that we need in order to effectively manage our properties. From property tracking and online listings, to prospective tenant applications all the way through to lease creation and signature. Once in place, tenant payments, communications, and maintenance requests are all handled in one place with continuity across all parts.

I sometimes struggle with the lease renewal process and making sure I am doing things right before actully committing changes. However, recently this is where TenantCloud has really shined. In the first yet or so support was limited to online forums and FAQ's as well as what appeared to be an offshore chat feature that would use the same tools we had and copy / paste answers from these forums and FAQs. In the past year this has all changed and a call to TC Support is now met with knowledgeable persons with a true understanding of the business (many seem to come from PM backgrounds). They will work through challenges with you and help you to confirm you are making the right decisions for YOUR business. Kudos to TC for really stepping up in this area.

Jenna

Tenant cloud

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

It helped organize data effectively and efficiently.

Initial set up was a bit daunting and difficult to find help at first.

Hung
Electrical Engineer (É.-U.)
Électronique grand public, Auto-entrepreneur

TenantCloud App Benifits

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I like the app. It is a great tool to use.

Easy to keep track of rental and expense transactions

Slow update and money transferring between my bank account and TenantCloud account

Jesse
Treasurer (É.-U.)

60 Rental Units

Commentaires : Took about 4 business days to set up 60 tenants including stored documents. There were a few learning curves but nothing extremely troubling. Plan to set up other aspects as time permits.

Fast, easy cloud-based implementation. Smartphone app. Tenant portal. Cloud document storage. Equipment/asset management with maintenance reminders.

Difficult to get reports on certain typical rental business functions (ie. bank deposits).

Sharron

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

TenantCloud is a cost-effective, easy-to-use alternative to the big clunky platforms

Commentaires : Overall, I appreciate that someone was able to work with me through issues with my setup. The price is extremely competitive and the platform is very user friendly.

Price and user interface are great. There was always someone on the other end when I called in to customer service. And a representative followed up with me to ensure that my issues were resolved.

Some limitations with functionality related to owner reporting and billing. I wish there was a direct link to the tenant and owner portals.

Annette
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

Has everything I need and more

Commentaires : I absolutely love Tenant Cloud. Already, in the three months that we have been using it, we have saved over $540 by not using the program that we were using last year! Tenant Cloud does everything that our other program did (minus the report that shows balances owed), and it does a lot more too such as tracking what improvements each unit has received like new paint, carpet, appliances, etc. I just am in love with this money-saving program!

I absolutely love the value of Tenant Cloud! It has close to the same features as other programs that we have used for hundreds of dollars less a MONTH! No other tenant management program can beat the price tiers of Tenant Cloud. It is super user friendly! I love the free listing syndication to the other rental sites (we have filled all of our empty units faster than if we were trying to do it alone). Whenever I have a question, I just pop it into the chat, and it is answered within seconds by customer support - so that's an excellent feature. I also like having the photo option on each tenant, so I can remember who is who when they walk into my office to pay rent and expect me to remember them - I don't know of another program that has this. I also love that you are able to track improvements done to each building and unit (such as paint, new carpet, appliances, etc. ) so you know when things will need to be replaced. Tenants can also pay their rent/bills online or put in work requests!

I wish there was a report that would show just the tenants who owe money; however, I do like the fact that you can pull up any report in either PDF or Excel because if you pull it up in Excel, you are able to edit the report and remove the tenants with a $0 balance (it just takes more time).

Teresa
Portfolio Manager (É.-U.)

Porftolio Manager

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : This is well worth the time to implement in your portfolio or private personal hosing units. I would 100% refer this program to others. I have used in my past experiences Yardi, onsite, and hab, and Tenant Cloud is much easier and user-friendly for the residents and vendors as well as the office personal.

This feature is great for smaller portfolios under 150 units and for private landlords. The syndication with Zillow and other listings does help some. Great software for the money and easy to use. I love that I can add photos to the work orders when completing and link the vendor and the payments directly to the property and the vendor's profile.

It does not link with all programs, it also does not have a lot of advertising so the listing leads are pointless in my region. More advertising to get residents and prospects on the site that are looking for places would be great as well as more functions and abilities to remove some of the formated work orders for the properties. Ex. elevators if you don't have them that shouldn't be an option for the resident to choose for a work order( This would be like one putting in a pest control and it not being included in lease) These happen all the time.

Wellington
Property Manager/Broker (É.-U.)
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

Very good product at an affordable price!

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Overall, I'm very pleased with the software and customer service.

I started my professional career working for a large firm and using a different system. When I went in to business for myself, I knew what features I needed...TenantCloud offered all that I needed at a very good price.

My biggest Con with TenantCloud seems to have been addressed. The payment processing procedure and speed was very slow. The introduction of Faster Payments has greatly improved the product.

Greg

Can't Be Beat!

Commentaires : Excellent.

Price and Features, responsive support, no glitches, works as advertised.

Couple of tenants say they struggled with the payment app a bit.

April

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

TenantCloud is a time saver

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : SO far great, I have been able to make this work as a first time business owner and have not had any hurdles getting my Tenants what they need. (Or my accountant)Set up was easy, support has been fast to respond, and use was intuitive.

The one stop shop saves me a ton of time when communicating to my tenants as well as reconciling my books!

There seems to be no great way to account for owner contributions and deposit returns form vendors. This makes reconciling a bit difficult in those areas only.A few buggy type things with notifications but that doesn't get in the way of smaller businesses I can see this as an issue while scaling. Another feature that would be ideal is easy print of ticket / chat communications if needed for records.

Jacob
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

The best simple property management SaaS

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Tenantcloud makes it simple and easy to fully track all rent payment & rent due.

Minor things like unable to customize automatic commissions calculator

Alex
Agent (É.-U.)

TenantCloud Review

4,0 il y a 10 mois

We issue a 5-day grace period for rental payments. On the sixth day, a daily late fee accrues. Keeping track of the late fees, over multiple properties, is challenging. TenantCloud allows late fee tracking, decreasing the risk of making an accounting / invoicing error.

We listed a property and received hundreds of leads. Once the property was leased, deleting the leads' information required a click on each name rather than a 'select all' option. Wrapping up the listing was more time consuming because we had to select each unique lead before deletion.

Caitlyn
Property Manager/Investor (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

TenantCloud Software is a Great Value!

5,0 il y a 10 mois

TenantCloud is user-friendly, low cost, & effective property management software. It allows you to manage property features, accounting, leases, listings, maintenance requests, etc. all in one place at a very affordable price. The TenantCloud team is always looking to improve the software and is very responsive to users needing assistance or users that have suggestions for improvements!

No cons to list at this time, overall I am very satisfied with TenantCloud.

Peter

Pathetic Service

Commentaires : Pretty bad and will be out of business soon with this service and attitude.

Tried to cancel and they charged anyway. Then they would not issue a refund. Pretty pathetic. This is the pro.

Terrible interface and accounting. Not interactive.

Réponse de l'équipe de TenantCloud

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for letting us know about your experience using TenantCloud. We are sorry our product did not meet your expectations, and appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns.

Lewis
Photographer (Australie)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Full featured, free property management software

Commentaires : As a complete newbie managing 4 units for a single landlord on short notice this program was super easy to pick up, set up the properties and get rolling.

The free version of Tenantcloud has absolutely all the features you need from a management program. You get up to 75 properties to manage for free, and that genuinely feels like the only limit to the free version. With the smallest bit of accounts and financial knowledge the program just intuitively makes sense without needing to be dumbed down. It's well laid out, customisable and helped me get on top of things during a very stressful handover.

Small bugs can be slightly annoying, one tenant had trouble connecting to their profile and it took a few connection emails back and forth, but it worked out within half an hour (tenants don't have to connect to the app, the main benefit for them would be seeing their financial position). Recording manual payment is very easy, though you can't manually record an OVERpayment through the "receive payments" button, it always returns to the expected payment amount, overpayment can only be recorded through the invoice directly. Honestly these are TINY issues which have cost me seconds.

Chrstopher
Owner / Landlord (É.-U.)
Immobilier commercial, 2–10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Stressful... constantly opening support tickets with problems, no fast phone support

Commentaires : The software has been overly stressful and take more of my time to use then I ever thought it would.

Lots of functionality, nice user interface, great mobile app, decent online support help (when applicable)

I've been using the software for almost a year now, and If I had to start over again, I WOULDN'T choose this software. It has been a non-stop struggle to get my tenant's user accounts connected to my landlord account, so they can access lease docs, pay invoices, etc. I have about 12 tenants using the software. At least half of them have had problems setting up a new user account and getting it connected to my landlord account. I'm constantly submitting support tickets and there is always a new reason why their account won't connect, and frankly the reason don't logically add up and in most cases simply aren't accurate. I've also had other issues like late invoices for monthly rent not generating late charges timely.

Tina
Broker / Owner (É.-U.)

Broker owner

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I found this program to be beneficial in many ways. It helps me keep track of my renters and also my insurance and any billing that I do per unit I find that the program is inexpensive and helpful to assist me with keeping organized.

I enjoy the fix it and forget it style of assistance this program offers.

Any program is hard to learn in the beginning is always the hardest but I do find it anytime I have some thing that I need to do. I have to research how to correct it fix it and work with it.

brandon
Ceo (É.-U.)

2 Year User

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Overall we really like Tenant cloud. It keeps us organized, especially since our business is really growing. You need something like this to really scale your RE business.

It is easy to get new tenants set up for payments, maintenance requests, and to reach out to us with any questions.

The renewing lease feature tends to not work often.