En savoir plus sur Freshservice

Un centre de service ITSM (Information Technology Service Management) en ligne avec gestion des incidents, des problèmes, des changements des versions et des ressources, en plus d'options puissantes d'automatisation et de gestion des cas d'assistance.

En savoir plus sur Freshservice

It was easy to get started and allowed us to integrate into out ERP software to allow tickets from it.

I feel bad even complaining about it because it's so simple to use but I feel as if the interface could use an update.

Freshservice - Notes

Freshservice a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 509 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Freshservice ?

Brad
Brad
Application Support Manager
Enseignement supérieur, 501-1 000 employés

Great Overall SASS for IT

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Jackenson
Blogger internet (Haïti)
Administration publique, Auto-entrepreneur

Freshservice one to logiciel

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Pour l'instant se correct, et j'espère que le service restera comme ça

J'apprécie la façon que freshservice aidé les entreprises et protéger les produits

Non pour l'instant je suis satisfait de freshservice

Erick
Erick
Client Technologies Manager (É.-U.)
Automobile, 1 001-5 000 employés

Probably the best tool for Help Desk Management

Commentaires : This is probably the best I used for ticketing. The support is really good, the only bad thing is that you have to contact mostly via chat.

The features it provides are really good. The ticketing flow is easy to follow, we can handle our Service Catalog, integrate with Active Directory, manage Asset Inventory and now we started using the Project management tool.

The configuration (Initial Setup) is kind of complex. Design the flows is friendly, but complex if you have many rules, but the good thing is that support guides all the way during this process.

Sarah
Sarah
System Administrator (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

You can do a lot of great things with Freshservice

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Complete platform for IT service management and reporting on client needs. It gives me the ability to develop material that can be provided as assistance to customers, as well as report back internally to the team and to top board management.

I appreciate that it is not only affordable, but also demonstrates a lot of value due to the fact that it comes with a lot of features considering how much it costs. FreshService is capable of competing with ServiceNow in terms of IT service management, and I am accustomed to utilizing ServiceNow.

The constraints placed on portal design, in addition to the requirement of having HTML coding skills. I have not been able to determine whether or not it is possible for us to have parent portal sites that include kid pages, and the process of developing these pages will require experience in coding.

IT Manager (Canada)
Génie civil, 201-500 employés

Freshservice Review

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : We've been using Freshservice since 2020. It is our primary IT helpdesk ticketing system. Setup was fairly painless, and their support team has been great. We have developed HR/IT onboarding requests, though we'd like to see some more customization there. Asset Management was originally purchased, but we have since dropped it completely. The knowledge base will only be as good as you make it through content updates and documentation efforts.

Very easy to use and manage for IT admins, and very easy for staff to pick up and use. Lots of additional modules you can add into your console depending on the level of subscription. Highly customizable, though some frustrating restrictions show up from time to time. Support is pretty solid and quick to respond. Lots of free and paid add ons for quality of life improvements available. Active Directory integration works well, as does leveraging our SSO/MFA via Azure.

Some of the modules are pretty half-baked. On paper they look awesome, but in real world use, they are frustrating or unusable (Asset Management was a module that we dropped after a year and moved to a different platform)

Alternatives envisagées : Jira et Zendesk Suite

Pourquoi passer à Freshservice : At the time, it came down to look and feel of the platform, as well as some of the additional modules for the cost. Zendesk vs Freshservice was basically a coinflip as we were new to both platforms.

Joas Andrito
Joas Andrito
CTO (Ouganda)
Réseaux informatiques, 2-10 employés

Is Freshservice worth a try?

3,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Well Freshservice is an okay choice to go along with but, personally, it just wasn't a good fit for me, but i would really recommend it, 'cause it has undoubtedly great features

one of the things I like about Freshservice is that whenever we're not at our desks, the mobile app's quicker reaction to email notifications and its reliable email connectivity are important to us. Another thing is the ticket management system which is for me great, plus an excellent customer assistance. and last but not least the user interface is also quite simple to use.

one of the the things i dislike about Freshservice as far as i can remember Freshservice is unable to integrate with other software, like JIRA, for instance.

Senior Systems Adminsitrator (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés

FreshService keeping ITSM fresh in modern systems

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Over the course of a couple of years, we struggled to find the right ITSM solution that keeps it friendly for our end users to report issues while providing powerful tools for administrators to be ahead of the curve. FreshService brought a lot more than ITSM to the table. FreshService brings features for IT Operations, such as Service monitoring or alerts, to Asset management that integrates with our MDM solution—making the switch to FreshService has been easy, and adopting new best practices to provide an even better experience overall.

The biggest pro that FreshService brings to our organization is having a single pane of glass for all the information I need. From keeping track of incoming tickets into the system to monitoring important assets, FreshService has made it easy and simple to move into the product.

I feel that if I name any feature here that I don't like, the next month, they will have an update to make it better. That being said, because they are fast moving forward, that can interfere with workflows or automation you have in place since they introduce new ways to do "X Y Z," but it retires "A B C" in the process.

Stefanos
Customer Service Manager (Grèce)
Vente au détail, 10 000+ employés

Excellent Freshservice Experience

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, I'm very pleased with Freshservice. It's made it easier to manage customer tickets, and the customer service has been fantastic.

Freshservice is a great helpdesk solution that makes it easy to manage customer tickets. The interface is intuitive and straightforward, and the mobile app is a great option for on-the-go support. The customer service is also very helpful and has been able to answer any questions I have had.

The pricing for Freshservice is a bit high for the features offered, and there have been some occasional glitches that caused some delays in customer response time.

Edward
Infrastructure Engineer (R.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, Auto-entrepreneur

Functional but has frustrations

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : It's definately capable of doing the job and does get frequent improvements but has some frustrations

Freshservice has most of the features you need. It's customisable and expensible to a point which allows for other features to be added.

Some of the UX can be frustrating. The search is very lacking and often doesn't find the results you need. The "Solutions" feature for knowledge management is quite basic and can be frustrating to use.

Maurice
IT Manager (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

A Multipurpose Software For IT Management

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : It has been a great addition to pour business and no issues at all.

What I like most about Freshservice is that it is affordable and comes with great featuresIt makes IT management easyIt comes with remote support features

While it is very effective and affordable, the fact that it comes with many features and capabilities makes it difficult to use

Kyle
Sr Technical Support Analyst (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 5 001-10 000 employés

Fresh is Best!

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Seemless app powered integration, amazing ticketing and inventory management features, and an insane amount of new things getting added all the time are just a few reasons why I think FreshService is better than whatever ITSM/Help Desk tool you use right now.

It isn't FREE! But if it was free, they'd go broke!

Gary
Inventory Team Leader (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 10 000+ employés

Great User interface for IT support

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : My first impressions of this software were a little bit of apprehension and excitement. I was not excited about having to learn my way around a new program but once I got into it the software made it easy for me to navigate and find what I needed to find. After I submitted my first ticket, I was hooked. The ease of use was great and having all the information in once space for each ticket is helpful.

This software was launched not long ago with my company, and of course having been stuck in my old ways I was apprehensive about how this would work. To my delight, it was quite easy to use and the response from our IT team was easily able to be found. I really like having all the ticket information open and on one page, much like the chat platform for easy readability.

The only downfall to this software was the difficulty in navigating to where I need to be for what I need to do. Having used our old system for so long it was challenging for me to find where I needed to go. But once I got comfortable with the new design and platform, it was not as difficult.

Tom
IT Support & Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001-5 000 employés

Freshservice Review

Commentaires : I've really enjoyed having Frehservice in our organization. It has made my job as a manager much easier in that I can easily review team performance, post announcements for the organization, and identify trends in issues or requests.

Freshservice has been a game-changer for our organization. The service catalog and user-friendly interface has allowed our employees to improve their productivity over the past 2+ years we have had the system implemented. The customizable forms and workflow has allowed our IT department to streamline processes and improve efficiency.

I wish the reporting capabilities were more customizable. There have been a few situations where I reached out to Frehservice for support on reports I needed but found the reports were not possible. The freshservice support team told me my reporting needs would be added to the list of potential "future enhancements'.

Alternatives envisagées : ServiceNow Customer Service Management, ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus et Zendesk Suite

Pourquoi choisir Freshservice : Our previous product did not have a customizable system and did not provide our employees with a way to track their tickets once created. It also lacked any type of reporting capabilities.

Logiciel antérieur : Cerb

Pourquoi passer à Freshservice : Cost and ease of customization

Mel
Operations Support Specialist (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 501-1 000 employés

Implementation and Management

Commentaires : I had used FreshService in the past at different places of employment and had enjoyed it. This was the first time I was tasked with picking a ticketing system for a company. The fact that you get a trial based on the level you want to pay for, can basically have it customized during the trial to see if it's the right fit, extremely helpful and responsive customer service, and its easy to use for all levels of tech comfortability were the big reasons we chose FreshService. Every time I check in with our team of Agents, everyone is extremely happy with the switch and, overall, I am looking forward to the positive changes this is bringing our teams.

There are several reasons I pushed to choose FreshService over other products. The value of the features I was getting with the ease of set up. Within the trial period, I had most of the set up done before I presented to my department head. The ease of switching from the previous (and archaic) system to FS for our end users was, overall, seamless. The ability to customize the product with minimal knowledge makes it easy to manage and make changes. After reviewing a dozen other ticketing systems, FreshService provided the ease of implementation and change that we were looking for.

I love Freddy and want to use it however it's limited features over the traditional portal are frustrating. I understand it's a new feature and it's in a state of constant improvement but I wanted to launch with it and was unable to because key features that we needed specifically for our company would not show up. The reports aren't quite what I thought they would be either and I will probably have to do some work with powershell to get the information I really need.

Alternatives envisagées : HappyFox Help Desk, Jitbit Helpdesk, Zoho Desk, JIRA Service Management, ServiceNow, Kayako et Zendesk Suite

Pourquoi choisir Freshservice : The system we had was a basic portal for entering the request and then it would email it out to everyone. There was no way to properly manage, track, or pull reports on the work being done and tickets were falling through the cracks. It was making everyone's job harder than it needed to be.

Pourquoi passer à Freshservice : This list is only a partial list of all the systems I looked at but I had issues with identifying what features each level had, lack of trials, unresponsive or slow customer service were some of the few issues I ran into.

Renan
TSM (Brésil)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés

A review about fresh service

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : A solid product with excellent qualities that can help transform how teams work

Good tool for team collaboration. It is possible to configure workflows for each of them, projects, queues, etc. It is possible to greatly customize the fields and apply them to workflows, meeting specific needs.

Graphing is a bit confusing, and you need to buy higher planes to use the best tools.

Alternatives envisagées : Zendesk Suite

Pourquoi choisir Freshservice : Several limitations on the platform that did not allow workflows to be created as desired.

Logiciel antérieur : Jira

Pourquoi passer à Freshservice : We were very interested in other tools that perfectly met our need, however, its high cost made us choose Fresh.

Chad
IT Technician (Canada)
Automobile, 201-500 employés

Hard to find something better

Commentaires : Moving from a free ticketing solution I found FreshServices provided lots of features to allow us to automated mundane tasks and free up our time to work on more important issues and projects.

The vast number of features presented for a fair price. New features and enhancements are being made constantly.

Improvements could be made to helpdesk customization. A WYSIWYG interface with the option to go deeper to modify HTML and CSS would be nice.

Alternatives envisagées : ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus et SolarWinds Service Desk

Pourquoi passer à Freshservice : FreshService having a better workflow editor was the sole reason we chose it over the others.

Support Coordinator (Belgique)
, 51-200 employés

Feature-rich and intuitive

Commentaires : We are back "with the times" compared to our previous ticket system.

The FreshService interface is pleasant and pretty intuitive to work with. We had been using a different ticket system for more than a decade. Nonetheless, the switch to FreshService was relatively smooth for the whole team. I think the major reason is that the interface feels rather natural or comfortable to work with. The same kind of intuitiveness is also seen under the hood (Admin panel), which is where a lot of other systems fall short. Even though Fresh Service packs a ton of features under the hood, you are not battling against a maze of intertwined difficult-to-manage configurations. I personally don't need to do a lot of changes in the configuration (I'm rather the "backup" for those kind of things), but when I do, it doesn't take me too long to find out where I need to adapt what setting. I had to contact Fresh Service support a few times and so far always got a satisfactory reply in a decent reply time.

With all of the above said, it also lacks some features you could see as "basic" or "take for granted" here and there. Agents can't configure an "out-of-office" period themselves. There's no possibility to set up a custom dashboard per agent. My major pet peeve is the text editor, which options are very limited (can't send a reply with a paragraph in fixed with font, can't edit the source ...) and which sometimes behaves unexpectedly (some odd behaviour with linebreaks, weird cursor position when pasting text ...) And finally, while there is integration with Jira, I have the feeling it tends to break quite easily. We've probably had it more half- or not-working-at-all than working as it should. This makes it unreliable, requires manual effort and follow-up and really undoes the usefulness of having integration at all.

Andy
Group IT Support Manager (R.-U.)
Vente au détail, 1 001-5 000 employés

Long time user

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : similar to most big orgs, initial contact and simple issues are resolved quickly. more complex issues take a longer for them to understand and get under control. also there seems to be a fast turnaround of account management staff, so continuity over time is difficult

ease of use for admins to control tickets via simple to use interface

new features take several revisions to get working correctly / fit for OUR purpose

Alternatives envisagées : ServiceNow Customer Service Management et Zendesk Suite

Pourquoi choisir Freshservice : better UX

Logiciel antérieur : SysAid

Gustavo
Mr (Canada)
Production alimentaire, 201-500 employés

Easy to use ITSM system that lack proper integration with other platforms.

Commentaires : Overall Freshservice is an easy to use and deploy platform that will work in small and medium size organizations. It has lots of feature to make repetitive tasks automated.

Incident and Service requests is the module I like the most, specially because IT support can

Inventory and Software management. The agent installed in workstations sporadically stops working and IT support must install the manually for it to continue reporting on the asset. When deploying hundreds of assets, this becomes very tedious. Also, the Probe used to scan network and synchronize AD with Fresh lack a lot of functionality and it doesn't provide enough information about a multitude of non-workstation assets after scanning.

Alternatives envisagées : ServiceNow

Pourquoi passer à Freshservice : Price and ease of deployment.

Karina
IT Director (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 5 001-10 000 employés

Offers a lot of features

Commentaires : It meets our expectations for managing tickets. We have experienced some bugs and they get resolved quickly.

We use it for tickets and issue resolution mostly. The software offers contract management, project management, asset management and other features at a very basic state.

We tried asset management for a while and it felt extremely short so we had to switch to a different product. Project management we did not even try because it is extremely basic. Maybe they should stick with the core of their product which is tickets and issue resolution.

Pascale
IT Program Manager (Canada)
Télécommunications, 1 001-5 000 employés

Easy to use and flexible ticketing system

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Integreting FreshService to our current processes has been really easy. The technicians find it easy to use, and the self-service portal has been easily adopted by the end user. We deployed it over 2 weeks, and are happy with its evolution since then.

It is not always easy to have appropriate support. We need to provide a lot of information for some bugs to be resolved, specifically when it is related to login issues.

Frans
Release Manager ()
Banque, 1 001-5 000 employés

A Fresh service

Commentaires : We have been using the software for over 6 months (since go-live) and the experience has been great. The team is helpful, supporting and gets the job done providing regular updates and is good at expectation management.
The tool set has enabled our service management platform to embrace 4IA and we are constantly innovating our services with new functionalities, making it easier for our users to interface with the systems. The built-in self-service first over incident logging has a direct reduction on our incidents and costs on managing them. The ease of workflow setups and automation allows us to implement new processes in hours.

Out of the box functionality with default configuration is quick and easy; Support and development teams is very helpful and goes the extra mile; Level of integration to different channels (mobile, chats bots, web, AI) work superb Innovation of the product - it constantly change, either with new features or enhanced functionality The team is always happy to listen to suggestions from their customers and to enhance the product

New features takes months to deliver if it cannot be configured The available features between agents and requester is extremely cumbersome CMDB and ITAM solutions require some work

Richard
IT Service Manager ()
Textile, 501-1 000 employés

Feedback

Commentaires : Positive - The entire team enjoy using it

I like the ease of use - It has been really easy to roll out to the userbase

Lack of customisation on forms and categories - I cant change labels etc

Alternatives envisagées : SysAid et SolarWinds Service Desk

Pourquoi choisir Freshservice : We needed a fresh start

Logiciel antérieur : SysAid

Daniel
IT infrastructure & Product Manager (Tchéquie)

Commentaires : Our company has very specific requirements and this software is able to fulfill all of them. We appreciate the continued development and clear control of the system. Management has better control over departmental processes.
The use of this software has shifted our customer service to a higher level.

The system is easy to use and has an inviting design that everyone can get used to. Even after years of use, the system is constantly evolving and improving. Freshservice can always surprise us with new functionality. The range of features can satisfy every big and small business. Depending on the needs, an appropriate cost plan can be selected. We greatly appreciate various kinds of reports.

Technical support is sometimes really slow. Until recently, we were complaining about the searching, but it was improved in the last update. The price for a complete set of features is quite high.

Adam
Operations (R.-U.)
Immobilier, 1 001-5 000 employés

Slick and functional

Commentaires : We transitioned from SPiceworks to FreshService
We have not regretted the decision, it really is a great product

A very easy to deploy and easy to use package Highly configurable, powerful, full of great features

Nothing missing, always updated with great new features. No cons that we have experienced so far to date

Carlos Javier
IT Technical Lead (Espagne)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés

Awesome ITSM, but maybe too expensive

I think the incident management part is the most easy to use that I've come across. Of course it has room for improvements (e.g., some tickets get duplicated when replied by email) but it was all set-up in our organization in two days.

The user provisioning. We had to invest on coding time to synchronize users just because the sync agent doesn't let you filter by Active Directory OUs.