La création de newsletter facilement

Publié le 03/12/2019
Olivier P.
Développeur Internet
Administration publique, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Provenance de l'utilisateur 
4/5
Note globale
5 / 5
Facilité d'utilisation
4 / 5
Fonctionnalités
Support client
Rapport qualité-prix
Probabilité de recommander le produit :
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: J'utilise le plan gratuit de Sendinblue. L'envoi de 300 mails par jour est largement suffisant dans mon utilisation. L'éditeur de newsletter est très facile à utiliser, le suivi d'un envoi est très complet et l'annuaire de contacts est facile à administrer.

Inconvénients: Dommage que l'accès multi-utilisateur ne soit disponible qu'à partir du plan premium.

pourquoi utiliser SendInBlue

Publié le 03/09/2019
Alexandre R.
Marionnetttiste
Art, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
Provenance de l'utilisateur 
5/5
Note globale
5 / 5
Facilité d'utilisation
5 / 5
Fonctionnalités
5 / 5
Support client
5 / 5
Rapport qualité-prix
Probabilité de recommander le produit :
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: C'est un système simple a prendre en main et en même temps efficace , avec un gros point positive au niveau du service client : disponible à l'écoute et professionnelle .
Je recommande

Inconvénients: un très bon produit , peut être offrir l’option statistiques avancées et la suppression du logo des la premiere option payante serait un plus ?

Rien à redire !

Publié le 23/08/2019
Clarisse P.
Directrice artistique
Design graphique, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
Provenance de l'utilisateur 
5/5
Note globale
5 / 5
Facilité d'utilisation
5 / 5
Fonctionnalités
5 / 5
Support client
4 / 5
Rapport qualité-prix
Probabilité de recommander le produit :
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: La simplicité d'utilisation, autant dans la création du template (modèle) que dans l'envoi

Inconvénients: J'aurais aimé savoir plus en amont qu'il fallait compter un délai avant l'envoi de ma première campagne (j'avais calculé la date et l'avais programmé la veille), résultat elle est partie 2 jours après, le temps qu'elle soit validée, etc. Mais maintenant je sais !

SendinBlue Avis

Publié le 22/08/2019
Julien S.
Responsable de secteur
Ressources humaines, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Provenance de l'utilisateur 
4/5
Note globale
5 / 5
Facilité d'utilisation
3 / 5
Fonctionnalités
5 / 5
Support client
4 / 5
Rapport qualité-prix
Probabilité de recommander le produit :
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Très simple d’utilisation, intuitif rien a dire de ce coté

Inconvénients: Template peu modifiable, exemple ne nombre de colonnes n'est que peu modifiable

Game Changer

Publié le 01/08/2019
Michelle N.
Sr. Marketing BI Analyst
Immobilier, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Provenance de l'utilisateur 
4/5
Note globale
4 / 5
Facilité d'utilisation
4 / 5
Fonctionnalités
4 / 5
Support client
4 / 5
Rapport qualité-prix
Probabilité de recommander le produit :
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, SendinBlue has been a huge game changer for our company. I have been doing the email marketing for over 5 years and with our previous provider it was a time-suck for little result. I'm happy that there are constantly updates and changes being made to stay current and enhance the features available. Not only has SendInBlue saved me a ton of time, it has really increased the value of our email marketing program.

Avantages: It's overall ease of use was a big pro when I first saw it, but I think the selling point for me was the contact management capabilities. The ability to keep all of our lists in one place and be able to filter for certain contacts has changed the way that we market and has made the process of personalizing one hundred times easier.

Inconvénients: Being the analytics person for the company, I am disappointed with the limited abilities of pulling our results.

A great email marketing automation tool

Publié le 11/11/2016
Abigail N.
Social Media Specialist
Urbanisme et architecture, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Provenance de l'utilisateur 
4/5
Note globale
4 / 5
Facilité d'utilisation
4 / 5
Fonctionnalités
5 / 5
Support client
5 / 5
Rapport qualité-prix
Probabilité de recommander le produit :
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I use the SendinBlue free plan that allows me to send 9000 emails monthly. I rely on SendinBlue solely for their automation feature (PS: It's still in Beta). It's rare to find a free email marketing service that offers automation which was the reason why I signed up for SendinBlue. I still use MailChimp but I'm starting to find myself using it less than I did before SendinBlue. I used the automation to create a free 5-day email course. The path was simple: Visitor fill form on my website added automatically to a list wait two minutes send welcome email + course brief wait five minutes send day 1 of email course wait 23 hrs send day 2 wait 22 hrs send day 3 (etc...)
It was simple to do, all I had to do was create the templates for each email and select them when creating the workflow and tada my course was good to go. I had to validate my account by answering a few questions such as where I got/will get the emails on my mailing list from.
Once I sent them a link to the sidebar and fly-in widget on my website for the email course, to prove that I wasn't spamming anyone or buying lists, my account was validated. I wasn't happy that SendinBlue doesnt have a direct integration on Facebook, to include a tab for getting fans to subscribe, so i contacted them on facebook and they replied with a solution.

Avantages: To me the pros are: Free 9000 monthly email send Amazing email automation for email courses etc. Fast and helpful customer support Responsive email template: I tested the emails on my PC, tablet, kindle tablet and phone and it looked great.

Inconvénients: After I created my email course I received no notification to let me know if someone had signed up to my course or if they had completed the course. I contacted customer support and was told that they didn't have such option on their platform yet so I'll have to manually track my subscriber activities through the contacts section and automation log. I wish the signup form were as fluid and fully customizable as MailChimp's especially the ability to use an image as the header of a signup form.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Sendinblue le 16/12/2016

Hi Abigail,

Thank you for taking time to share such detailed feedback about your experience with SendinBlue -- it's so helpful to learn from our users!

I'm glad to hear that SendinBlue has been a good overall fit for your needs, and we appreciate that you've been in touch with our team so that we can better understand your needs and provide solutions wherever possible. :)

I did want to let you know that we have a new tool available in Automation that might be helpful as you monitor your contacts' progress through your course.

We recently released a new feature that will allow you to BCC yourself on messages sent via Automation, as shown here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8234zUOM-SJSkhyam5KTC1wQjQ/view.

I hope this information is helpful, however please don't hesitate to contact our customer care team (contact@sendinblue.com) if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help!

Best,
Erin
SendinBlue

Great value for small businesses

Publié le 20/11/2019
Matthew V.
Marketing Manager
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Provenance de l'utilisateur 
5/5
Note globale
5 / 5
Facilité d'utilisation
5 / 5
Fonctionnalités
4 / 5
Support client
5 / 5
Rapport qualité-prix
Probabilité de recommander le produit :
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Really positive. I have been able to set up my own business and others with SendInBlue and they like it a lot. Definitely worth the value.

Avantages: Very low cost with a lot of features including unlimited contacts. The only limit really is 300 emails per day max but when you are starting out with email marketing that's not a big deal, especially with newsletters. They have a very nice automation workflow process that has a lot of options similar to big competitors that cost more. Also, if you need to create a new email template it has the option to open a new tab and then easily refresh it, unlike other competitors. The API connection is easy to find and work with. Overall a great software solution for small businesses.

Inconvénients: Not much of anything, I have seen other systems have a few more features in the automation builder but those were not really used anyway.

Best value

Publié le 01/08/2019
Utilisateur vérifié
CEO
Internet, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Provenance de l'utilisateur 
5/5
Note globale
5 / 5
Facilité d'utilisation
5 / 5
Fonctionnalités
5 / 5
Support client
5 / 5
Rapport qualité-prix
Probabilité de recommander le produit :
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Over all my rate is 9/10, and I have left all other different mailing list software for sendinblue.
I have recommended to at least 10/20 friends and customers in this period.
Thanks !

Avantages: Even if sendinblue is not the cheaper, I think that related to the customer service is the best mailing list software you can use.
Sending a mail is very simple, and I just hope it will have more templates in the future, to avoid loosing time in developing a new kind of email.

Inconvénients: I just think price of dedicated IP is a little expensive, especially if you are an agency and you need to administrate many customers .

Newsletters and automation

Publié le 01/08/2019
Navid A.
CEO
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Provenance de l'utilisateur 
4/5
Note globale
4 / 5
Facilité d'utilisation
2 / 5
Fonctionnalités
4 / 5
Support client
5 / 5
Rapport qualité-prix
Probabilité de recommander le produit :
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We started as a cheap alternative for newsletter several years ago, then added some office automation. Compared to their competitors, there are many tools missing, and tutorials missing, solutions for partners and agencies are limited and expensive

Avantages: Sending newsletters, automation, good tech support, pricing is affordable

Inconvénients: Documentation not clear, no pop ups, limited number of landing pages, landing pages with limited functionalities, luck of communications from Sendinblue, white labels and partnering expensive and complicated

Excellent Email Marketing Tool

Publié le 03/11/2016
Miguel P.
Owner
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Provenance de l'utilisateur 
5/5
Note globale
5 / 5
Facilité d'utilisation
4 / 5
Fonctionnalités
5 / 5
Support client
5 / 5
Rapport qualité-prix
Probabilité de recommander le produit :
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I think SendInBlue is an excellent tool for use in Email-Marketing.
Its very user friendly and it has all the important features you need to do a good job in managing the newsletters. But for me, the most important point is the Customer Support: is AMAZING!
They really do an effort to help you in all you ask.
If you have to choose an Email marketing tool, SendInBlue is the one to choose!

Avantages: The Costumer Support

Inconvénients: You cannot send a text explaining something, in the email test.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Sendinblue le 16/12/2016

Hi Miguel,

Thank you so much for taking time to share your experience with us! I'm so glad that SendinBlue has been a good fit for your needs so far. :)

Our team is always working behind the scenes to grow our tools with new features and improved designs, so that we can give our users the best experience possible. I¿ve shared your suggestion for improving the Test Emails with our team, so we can consider this in our upcoming updates.

If you run into any questions, or would like to share additional feedback with us, please don't hesitate to contact our customer care team. You can reach us anytime at contact@sendinblue.com -- we'll be glad to help!

Thanks for using SendinBlue!

Best,
Erin
SendinBlue

I would like to relay on you!

Publié le 03/11/2016
Maciej C.
IT Director
Internet, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Provenance de l'utilisateur 
4/5
Note globale
3 / 5
Facilité d'utilisation
5 / 5
Fonctionnalités
3 / 5
Support client
3 / 5
Rapport qualité-prix
Probabilité de recommander le produit :
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: For me and my company the high availability is very important. Generally our experience is good with you guys, you offer great products, but sometimes we have to get in contact with you to solve some connection issues or deley problems. Getting in touch is also quite difficult, you don't offer any emergency phone number to contact you in some emergency cases, email respones are slow. We had situation that we had to switch to Google mail for our transational emails, but that was few months ago. Since few months everything works fine and we are happy to use Sendinblue. Keep doing what you are doing!

Avantages: - transactional emails
- sending campaigns

Inconvénients: - sms is too expensive (at least for Poland)

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Sendinblue le 16/12/2016

Hello Maciej,

Thanks for taking time to share your experience with us. We're glad to receive your feedback, so that we can continue improving our service.

Our team is always working to enhance our platform, so that we can give our users the best experience possible. I¿ve shared both aspects of your feedback with our improvements team, so we can incorporate those into our upcoming updates.

If you run into any questions, or would like to share additional feedback with us, please don't hesitate to contact our customer care team. You can reach us anytime at contact@sendinblue.com -- we'll be glad to help!

Thanks for using SendinBlue!

Best,
Erin
SendinBlue

It’s everything i need

Publié le 01/08/2019
Mariano T.
Marketing
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Provenance de l'utilisateur 
5/5
Note globale
5 / 5
Facilité d'utilisation
5 / 5
Fonctionnalités
5 / 5
Support client
5 / 5
Rapport qualité-prix
Probabilité de recommander le produit :
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I love that it lets me send emails without throwing complex features in my face. I buy an email platform, and it does just that. I love it.

Avantages: It does everything i need, and not more than that. It is simple to use to get the results i want.

Inconvénients: Not having an iphone app to see reports and handle at least the basic operations.

The best cost-benefit email marketing

Publié le 08/08/2019
Utilisateur vérifié
Freelancer
Design graphique, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Provenance de l'utilisateur 
4/5
Note globale
3 / 5
Facilité d'utilisation
3 / 5
Fonctionnalités
3 / 5
Support client
5 / 5
Rapport qualité-prix
Probabilité de recommander le produit :
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Its great, thanks!

Avantages: The same services and features that offer big email marketing brands but with a better price.

Inconvénients: That huge orange warning sign that appear on Gmail (it didnt happen with Mailchimp)

Buggy HTML compose interface and lack of support for mobile left us wanting

Publié le 05/01/2017
David H.
Co-Owner
Produits alimentaires, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Provenance de l'utilisateur 
4/5
Note globale
4 / 5
Facilité d'utilisation
3 / 5
Fonctionnalités
4 / 5
Support client
4 / 5
Rapport qualité-prix
Probabilité de recommander le produit :
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: First, great ability to manage multiple lists, and focuses attention on the acquisition of emails without manual entry. Much better pricing than other software depending on your sending habits. Second, Oftentimes I would have to "save as draft" and go back and edit or duplicate from an existing email because the HTML editing interface would crash. Combined with the inability to do anything from mobile meant it was hard to get out important announcements about events and other happenings on short notice. Maybe not really its strong suite, so still giving 4 stars for overall excellence.

Avantages: Pricing, very competitive
Beautiful, well integrated with email acquisition

Inconvénients: Buggy editing window often required lots of page refreshes/work arounds

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Sendinblue le 06/01/2017

Hi David,

Thanks so much for sharing your experience!

We appreciate feedback from our users, especially on areas we can improve to better serve your needs. Whenever a bug is mentioned, we like to investigate and troubleshoot for any improvements that may be needed.

SendinBlue's tools are built and optimized to function at 100% usability from Chrome and Firefox browsers for the most robust experience.

If you were experiencing buggy behaviors with any of our tools in Chrome or Firefox, we would welcome any additional information you can share about your experience so that these can be resolved. Would you be open to emailing our customer care team at contact@sendinblue.com to share more details?

We also appreciate your feedback about your desire for a mobile platform. We will share this with our improvements team for future consideration.

Thanks in advance! We appreciate you giving SendinBlue a try.

Best,
The SendinBlue Team

Email Marketing At Its Best

Publié le 21/08/2019
Paul C.
Managing Director
Biens de consommation, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Provenance de l'utilisateur 
5/5
Note globale
5 / 5
Facilité d'utilisation
5 / 5
Fonctionnalités
5 / 5
Support client
5 / 5
Rapport qualité-prix
Probabilité de recommander le produit :
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: From growing new subscriber lists in different markets as well as marketing to exisiting customers it can all be done simply in the one place with SendInBlue. Highly recommend.

Avantages: This software is so easy to get up and running whether you have 10 contacts or 10,000 on your list. Segmentation of contacts is simple and very flexible. A fantastic library of templates is included to use or customize as you see fit. Detailed reporting is provided on all of your campaigns and is very easy to read and again configure as needed. Finally, customer support is quick and responsive.

Inconvénients: I do not have any issues with this software.

Very good for the money

Publié le 27/11/2019
Amanda W.
author
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Provenance de l'utilisateur 
5/5
Note globale
3 / 5
Facilité d'utilisation
5 / 5
Fonctionnalités
4 / 5
Support client
5 / 5
Rapport qualité-prix
Probabilité de recommander le produit :
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I really enjoy this program and with a little learning curve, am able to send out newsletters to my subscribers. The metrics are on target with other offering and easy to understand. Creating different audiences and conditions is very simple, and the price is very reasonable. If you have a small business, I would suggest Sendinblue for maintaining a mailing list.

Avantages: The pricepoint first drew me to Sendinblue. I was using another program but once I hit 2k+ users the price doubled. My mailing list is still rather small with little return, so I needed a cost-effective program to grow my audience but not lose money. I also love that I can put my subscription on hold, because there are months when I don't need to send a newsletter, and every penny saved is one I can reinvest with a better return elsewhere. Another great feature is that it was simple to move my mailing list from one provider to another. For someone who is technologically challenged, I was quite pleased by this.

Inconvénients: Creating a newsletter body isn't as simple as with other programs. There are templates and drag and drop features, but I found them to be lacking and more complicated than my previous mailing list provider. For my first letter, I had to add unnecessary captions for my photos because I couldn't delete that part of the template.

Great value and constantly improving

Publié le 01/08/2019
Mark L.
Director
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Provenance de l'utilisateur 
4/5
Note globale
3 / 5
Facilité d'utilisation
3 / 5
Fonctionnalités
4 / 5
Support client
4 / 5
Rapport qualité-prix
Probabilité de recommander le produit :
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Send in Blue was pretty basic for the money when we started and not charging for DB storage was what made us purchase. Over the last year or so they have been improving the platform and now it is a solid offering.

Avantages: Ease of replicating queries and also being able to query the contact list in many ways to create segments

Inconvénients: Not being able to identify sender / IP when using multiple IP's for the same sender.

Awesome Service and Quality Support

Publié le 01/08/2019
Ahmad M.
Strategy & Business Development Associate
Événementiel, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Provenance de l'utilisateur 
5/5
Note globale
5 / 5
Facilité d'utilisation
4 / 5
Fonctionnalités
5 / 5
Support client
5 / 5
Rapport qualité-prix
Probabilité de recommander le produit :
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We used to have lower open rates but when we moved to Sendinblue, the team helped us improve our open rates a lot and we were able to reach more users than before.

Avantages: I liked the support these guys are providing and the automation features. Scheduling of campaigns, Facebook ads etc.

Inconvénients: The campaign builder has not much modules to choose from.

Good choice when Mailchimp became too expensive for your size

Publié le 26/10/2016
Luuk D.
CEO
Banque, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Provenance de l'utilisateur 
4/5
Note globale
3 / 5
Facilité d'utilisation
4 / 5
Fonctionnalités
5 / 5
Support client
4 / 5
Rapport qualité-prix
Probabilité de recommander le produit :
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We grew a lot on Mailchimp and it became too expensive for us. We found Sendinblue and it worked well enough for our needs. It has a functional campaign editor that is a bit glitchy and not as polished. But usable enough! Their API (we use the Ruby gem) is simpler to use than Mailchimp with on feature clearly lacking: we cannot register our subscribers server-side AND send an opt-in.

Avantages: It's cheaper than Mailchimp for our list size.

Inconvénients: The campaign editor is glitchy. I addressed the issue but the devs had other priorities than details (understandably).
The API doesnt support server-side double-op-in subscriber registration, but is overall easier than Mailchimp's.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Sendinblue le 15/12/2016

Hi Luuk,

Thanks for taking time to share your experience with us! I¿ve shared your feedback about the email builder with our team, and I'm happy to confirm that we already have some great improvements coming very soon!

SendinBlue API users who would like to implement a double opt-in process have a couple of handy options for achieving this functionality:

1. SendinBlue Automation can be used to build a double opt-in process, using the workflow in this post: https://help.sendinblue.com/hc/en-us/articles/211244629.

2. Alternatively, you could use the current API functionality and follow a similar logic as described in the Automation post above.

I hope these suggestions are helpful, however if you run into any questions, or would like to share additional feedback with us, please don't hesitate to contact our customer care team. You can reach us anytime at contact@sendinblue.com -- we'll be glad to help!

Thanks for using SendinBlue!

Best,
Erin
SendinBlue

SendInBlue

Publié le 02/08/2019
Utilisateur vérifié
Marketing Manager
Édition, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Provenance de l'utilisateur 
4/5
Note globale
4 / 5
Facilité d'utilisation
4 / 5
Fonctionnalités
2 / 5
Support client
4 / 5
Rapport qualité-prix
Probabilité de recommander le produit :
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: When setting up campaigns and sending - good.
Not good when disallowed to send a campaign or upload contacts, slow to let you know sometimes and not so understanding of the customer.
Not good that the facility to see opens has been taken away - unless you upgrade!

Avantages: Templates, Look and ease of use. Quick to replicate campaigns and change.

Inconvénients: Admin can disallow you to use and send campaigns for reasons known only to themselves. Not good for the customer, when SendInBlue as a platform is overall good.
In the beginning I nearly gave up, as I just thought they were trying to get me to buy a larger package.

Just Love This Software!

Publié le 01/08/2019
Jeana Y.
CEO
Services d'information, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Provenance de l'utilisateur 
5/5
Note globale
5 / 5
Facilité d'utilisation
5 / 5
Fonctionnalités
5 / 5
Support client
5 / 5
Rapport qualité-prix
Probabilité de recommander le produit :
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Feeling blessed... found this... other companies are more expensive, increasing their rate based on subscribers.. which is not good.. Sendin blue is meeting our overall requirements..

Avantages: Everything! 1. with this software we have folders for different client, sign up forms - double opt in.. completely editable to your requirement 2. Easy to use and feeling blessed after having this.. Saved many hours

Inconvénients: So far nothing is coming in my mind.. ha aha

Excellent Bulk Mail Provider

Publié le 26/10/2016
Terry W.
Provenance de l'utilisateur 
5/5
Note globale
5 / 5
Facilité d'utilisation
5 / 5
Fonctionnalités
5 / 5
Support client
5 / 5
Rapport qualité-prix

Commentaires: Send in Blue are excellent bulk email providers, combining common sense with high standards and the sort of value for money that to my knowledge is not available in the industry with any other organisation even approaching this level of quality and service. I must admit I was surprised that they don't offer an im support service, which is pretty common in the industry, but they do respond pretty quickly on email. I did also tell them that I feel they should let new clients know more about their procedures, since I was horrified that my first send hung at 500, having used previous providers where sends just hung and didn't get any further due to technical problems with their systems. It wasn't a problem in this case. They have a standard procedure of halting the send at 500 to check the stats are OK before completing the send. But I did suggest they should tell people that! However it's an assurance that the company is ensuring the continued quality and credibility of its system, which is important for all its clients. And I do believe they are a listening company, so hopefully they will tell new clients more about their procedures. These are hardly major issues though. This is an excellent service and would be difficult to better at any price, and certainly at the prices being charged by Send in Blue.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Sendinblue le 15/12/2016

Hi Terry,

Thanks for sharing your review about SendinBlue! We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that our tools have been a good fit for your needs so far.

Indeed, we do read every piece of feedback, and will do everything in our power to improve based on what¿s shared with us!

If you run into any questions, or would like to share additional feedback with us, please don't hesitate to contact our customer care team. You can reach us anytime at contact@sendinblue.com -- we'll be glad to help!

Thanks for using SendinBlue!

Best,
Erin
SendinBlue

Overall a solid email marketing platform

Publié le 08/08/2019
Mike K.
Marketing
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Provenance de l'utilisateur 
5/5
Note globale
5 / 5
Facilité d'utilisation
4 / 5
Fonctionnalités
3 / 5
Support client
5 / 5
Rapport qualité-prix
Probabilité de recommander le produit :
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall a positive experience. One of the better email software platforms out there.

Avantages: Good automation features
Easy list and contact configuration
A/B testing capabilities
Decent editor

Inconvénients: Some clunky features
Support is terrible

Marketing + Transactiona..I couldnt ask for more

Publié le 27/03/2019
Vicente R.
Manager
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Provenance de l'utilisateur 
4/5
Note globale
5 / 5
Facilité d'utilisation
4 / 5
Fonctionnalités
4 / 5
Support client
4 / 5
Rapport qualité-prix
Probabilité de recommander le produit :
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Using mainly WordPress its vital to have a good transactional mail service provider(we can't rely on WordPress solely for mail sending). With Sendindblue i just make sure all my contact forms messages are sent and received..with a good reporting too at Sendinblue side.
Adding to the fact that it also provides great email marketing features, it's awesome that i can manage both within the same platform

Avantages: The drag and drop is very intuitive and easy to use. It also has all the features i need to design a good campaign. Automation tools work great and are created in minutes.
The transactional email service is the main reason that made me adopt Sendinblue over other platforms. It's a 2-in-1 that i really needed.
Support is fast and effective.

Inconvénients: There is nothing that i dislike in this platform.

Very satisfied

Publié le 23/08/2019
Marielle V.
directeur
Médias en ligne, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Provenance de l'utilisateur 
4/5
Note globale
4 / 5
Facilité d'utilisation
4 / 5
Fonctionnalités
4 / 5
Support client
Rapport qualité-prix
Probabilité de recommander le produit :
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall the user-friendly interfase is very nice to work with.

Avantages: Easy to use
a lot of possibilities
fast

Inconvénients: the setup of a new account can be les complicated Many of our customers complain that many emails end up in the spam box. After a few times, SendinBlue comes up with an upgrade for a dedicated server, but that is too expensive for our customers. this is also perceived as user-friendly by us and our customers: unexpected costs. a managersaccount for all our customers (more than 10 and stil growing) is very expensive because we have small companies as customers.