• Service client

En savoir plus sur TalentLMS

Un système de gestion de l'apprentissage (LMS) ultra simple basé sur le cloud pour former vos collaborateurs, partenaires et clients.

En savoir plus sur TalentLMS

317 avis affichés

Michael s. J.
Managing Partner
  • Publié le 06/07/2018

"My experience using TalentLMS has been wonderful. It's simple to use, yet also very sophisticated! "

Commentaires: We host video learning content on TalentLMS and it works great for this purpose.

Avantages: The design of this software is well thought out. Although TalentLMS has many sophisticated features (everything one could possibly need and more), it's designed in such a way to minimize user complexity. As an admin and instructor, I'm able to get things done quickly without much time and effort (with limited technical knowledge). The visual look and feel of an LMS is important to me. Many LMS systems look "techy" and are NOT a pleasure to use. TalentLMS is clean and elegant and provides a great experience for admins, instructors and users. I think of TalentLMS as the Apple computer of LMS systems. Another big differentiator is that TalentLMS enables instructors to create courses quickly without a painful learning curve that kills productivity. Learning content is placed into buckets called learning objects. Any kind of content hosted anywhere can be used. Making changes to courses is a snap. Also, I found the white labeling and customization of TalentLMS to be surprisingly easy. Support documentation is thorough and well written. I was able to quickly customize our learning portal without doing any HTML coding whatsoever in about 30 minutes! No help from technical experts needed. Before deciding on TalentLMS, I reviewed dozens of LMS providers (a hair-pulling experience) and found most to be very expensive, complex, lack-luster on feature and visual appeal. I just don't have the patience or the time to deal with those handicaps! We are very glad to have discovered TalentLMS.

Inconvénients: After about a year, I haven't encountered any problems using TalentLMS. Of course, there's always room for improvement on the way to perfection. There appears to be a little overlap in the learning objects - Content, Web content and videos are really just "content". However, this could be by design. Maybe there should be a universal content object that accommodates all content types. The only videos accepted for the "Video" object are YouTube. However, we use another video hosting platform to protect our content from download, among other reasons. However, this is not a real problem because we just embed our videos using the content learning object, which looks sort of like a WordPress content box. Just copy the embed code from the video provider and paste into the content box. That's it; works great. The only other thing I can think of is that the default HTML video player could use a few more control bar options such as view quality selection and a way to set download video or disallow download video. However, this is not a problem for us because we use embed video codes from our video hosting provider and therefore the provider's video player is used instead of the default HTML player. We control the features of this video player on the video hosting side.

envoyé par Epignosis le 25/10/2018

Michael, cheers! Thank you very much for the positive review and the comprehensive feedback. We're thrilled that you've found TalentLMS to be the most affordable, easy-to-use, feature-rich, and 'well thought out' solution out of every other you've tried. Your suggestions are equally appreciated, so please feel free to visit our knowledge base and add them to the ideas section. Thanks for the 5 stars!

• Publié le 06/07/2018
Beth S.
Principle
  • Publié le 17/09/2019

"Highly recommended LMS for small business"

Commentaires: Highly positive experience from set-up though daily user experience.

Avantages: Price is very reasonable and customer service is outstanding. Our team was able to set-up and launch the platform in just a few weeks.

Inconvénients: It lacks some customization features, but is very easy to set-up and can do nearly everything we need it to do.

envoyé par Epignosis le 20/09/2019

Glad to hear that setting up and working with TalentLMS has been nice and easy, Beth! Should you ever have any feedback on ways we can improve, our support team would love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback!

Marco F.
Administration, Finance and Control Plant Manager
Produits pharmaceutiques, 1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 11/06/2020

"Flexible starting solution for e-learning implementation"

Commentaires: We just started with the free trial with this LMS to implement an e-learning project in our organization. We found in TalentLMS the most affordable option for the first stage of the project (100 users or less).

Avantages: - Flexible and accessible pricing model
- Intuitive and clean administrative menu
- Ideal for small-medium organization
- SCORM standard supported

Inconvénients: - Newer and less popular than other platforms
- Support to foreign languages support can be extended

envoyé par Epignosis le 26/06/2020

Hi Marco, we're happy to hear that you've selected TalentLMS as your new LMS. As your training needs grow, you'll find that TalentLMS can grow with you based on the flexible pricing model. If you need any support with the software along the way, our support team is always on-hand to help!

• Publié le 11/06/2020
Mark W.
Museum Planner
Urbanisme et architecture, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 07/02/2020

"Lacking Features as Advertised "

Commentaires: Very poor customer service, see above over six months or trying to work out issues with customer support, next step is Better Business Bureau.

Avantages: The software is said to have many features at a low cost, this is clearly false advertising.

Inconvénients: The software is advertised and marketed as a platform for selling online courses. For many issues users are required to enter CSS or Javascript for simple issues like a social media link. For over six months I have been trying to work with customer support, today I gave up. My next step is to report the company to the Better Business Bureau. As the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] wrote me: Hi Mark, Thank you for contacting me and for sharing your concerns.
I can understand your frustration.
It is true that our product development team has decided to focus more on Enterprise features, rather than e-Commerce related ones.
We offer some integrations with payment gateways and specific eCommerce features allowing our customers to sell their courses through their TalentLMS portal but it is not our main focus.
As far as your specific requirements are concerned, our support team offered you advice on how you could use our CSS / Javascript editors to achieve what you are looking for.
We have decided to offer these editors (CSS / Javascript) to give our customers more freedom. Using these editors you have more options, but CSS and Javascript knowledge is required.
We cannot provide customization services to our customers, according to our policy, but our software support engineers are always available to advise and guide you through.
Please let me know if you need any further clarification. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
Pioneer in eLearning solutions
TalentLMS

envoyé par Epignosis le 21/02/2020

Dear Mark, we're sorry to hear that the follow up provided by our customer support team has not met your requirements. As mentioned in the email you shared, our team is on-hand should you wish to seek any further assistance. We wish you all the best in your future business endeavours.

• Publié le 07/02/2020
Data Manager
Produits alimentaires, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 05/05/2020

"Phenomenal LMS"

Commentaires: I used it as a trainer and an end-user. It was how I learned the software that I am now in charge of and the classes were all interactive and less than 7min. This kept me engaged and did not seem like it was an insurmountable task. Quizes at the end really helped to reinforce the knowledge I was taught.

Avantages: I enjoyed how it was able to be interactive and can be set up to have the end-user perform tasks that were just discussed. Being able to put quizzes at the end also helped to reinforce the knowledge. The ability to get reports on all of my end-users and how they are progressing is a great boon to the software as well.

Inconvénients: The navigation is not the greatest. When I search for users to see class progress it does not hold onto filters when I leave. Also some issues with trying to delete old users or secondary accounts.

envoyé par Epignosis le 26/06/2020

Thank you for your feedback. Using TalentLMS as a trainer and learner is certainly a great way to better understand the platform and of course, our support team is always available if you need any information that you can't find in our extensive Knowledge Base. Thanks again for leaving us a review!

• Publié le 05/05/2020
Rachel G.
Instructional Designer
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 24/09/2019

"Great product, great customer service"

Avantages: Ease of use.
Customer service
Price
Help database

Inconvénients: Our use case is unique and the use of branches is important at times. I do wish some of the admin functionality was available for branches like it is in the administrator side (such as mass uploads, etc).

envoyé par Epignosis le 04/10/2019

Glad to hear that you're enjoying your TalentLMS experience and that you're able to tailor the platform to your unique use case, Rachel! You may find some workarounds by setting yourself up as a Super Admin, if you need any help with this just reach out to our support team!

• Publié le 24/09/2019
Brandi T.
Education Visionary
  • Publié le 06/10/2019

"Exactly what we were looking for"

Commentaires: We have searched for a long time time (over 6 months) for an LMS that meets all of our needs as a brand new startup with limited funds but certain functionality requirements. TalentLMS so far has met all of those needs. We are very pleased!

Avantages: Love the ease of use and that it is very user-friendly. Anyone with a little knowledge of LMS functionality can easily set up their school. Love that it integrates easily with Shopify and ZOOM - our two most critical features. The pricing is immensely better than any other LMS we looked at and we looked an MANY! We have been using TalentLMS for about 2 months now and so far everything has been seamless.

Inconvénients: The only thing I've encountered that isn't great is the lack of live, chat support. But that hasn't been a major issue because the email support is great.

envoyé par Epignosis le 11/10/2019

Brandi, reviews like yours make us super-proud! We're so thrilled to hear that after what can be a very long and tedious search, that TalentLMS is meeting your needs and exceeding your expectations. Should you need any help along the way, our support team is always on-hand to guide you as needed (it's great to hear that our Support team gets a gold star from you, but if you should ever crave the immediacy of live chat down the track, this is available on our Premium plans). We promise to work hard and keep providing you the seamless experience you're enjoying!

• Publié le 06/10/2019
Aaron L.
IT Manager
Services financiers, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 26/09/2019

"Great, Simple, LMS!"

Avantages: Most LMS systems are difficult to navigate and confusing to use. TalentLMS has been incredibly simple to use and we were able to get set up, content uploaded, and users assigned within one day! We're extremely happy with the service thus far.

Inconvénients: We would like to see better control of user notifications and more fine-grained reporting.

envoyé par Epignosis le 04/10/2019

Hi Aaron, thanks for the great feedback! Creating a platform that our customers love using is our number one priority and it's great to hear that you're using TalentLMS with speed and ease. Our support team would love to hear from you if you identify any room for improvement as you go!

• Publié le 26/09/2019
Jennifer L.
Learning & Development Consultant
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 14/10/2019

"Easiest and best LMS"

Commentaires: TalentLMS lets me host all my courses in one place, even when they are blended courses with live virtual classes included. The app allows me and participants to learn on the go which is a great addition. The support team at TalentLMS are amazing - they've even helped me out over the weekend.

Avantages: I love it's flexibility. I love that you can use it for stand alone elearning modules and longer courses blended with virtual classes. It does absolutely everything you need an LMS to do.

Inconvénients: Nothing. It does everything I want it to do and more!

envoyé par Epignosis le 18/10/2019

Thank you so much for the review and 5-star rating, Jennifer! We're so glad to hear that you're loving the TalentLMS experience. We promise to keep working hard to keep you and all our valued customers happy!

• Publié le 14/10/2019
Georgina D.
  • Publié le 19/06/2020

"Great LMS for the price"

Commentaires: Great company, quick technical support answers. I have two companies that use this LMS. Highly recommend.

Avantages: Easy to start up, easy to input classes online. Can use my own logo and they set up my website to integrate also.

Inconvénients: Wish they would have their own virtual meeting software instead of using zoom. I like the custom reports, wish there was more options with the reports.

envoyé par Epignosis le 26/06/2020

Thanks for your feedback, Georgina. We're pleased that you're enjoying the TalentLMS experience! It sounds like you're on your way to becoming a TalentLMS master, but our support team is always available to lend a hand should you need it.

• Publié le 19/06/2020
Jim S.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 29/10/2019

"Has been great experience"

Commentaires: I'm developing courses to be licensed to facilities for them to deliver to their own clients. The dedicated support has been invaluable for helping someone with no previous experience take on this rather large effort. They always have good solutions for when I run into hurdles as I've been beta-testing this with prospective customers.

Avantages: I entered this world with no experience in online training, and started at ground zero in just researching different options then learning how to create courses. I have no idea how it compares to other options, but the bottom line is I've been able to create a platform that impresses people. The word that comes to mind frequently is that it's "robust." The under the hood capabilities seem to be really good as far as administrative stuff that I heaven't even scratched the surface of yet. As far as a few particular things I like: The test options include attractive features like drag and match, fill in the blank, and ordering. The user's interface is fun and attractive for tests. The other thing I really like about it is the support. For the plan I have, I have a dedicated support person who works with me as closely as I need in helping developing courses, etc. And on weekends/off hours I email support and they always respond within a few hours and are really good about helping me solve any issues.

Inconvénients: Every once in a while I bump up against a feature it doesn't have, or the text editor can be a little funky to get used to. The other thing is being based in Europe, the hours of availability with my dedicated support person is a bit limited—7am meetings. But there hasn't been any question that the pros outweigh the cons.

envoyé par Epignosis le 04/11/2019

Jim, for a first-time LMS user, it sounds like you have mastered TalentLMS pretty quickly and you're already impressing your clients! Thanks for giving our quiz/test functions, user interface and admin functions an extra thumbs up. Our Support team is also super pleased with your feedback, they really do make it their business to give customers the best support possible, regardless of the time zone. As always, our Support team is there to help you if you face any future hurdles. Thanks for leaving us a review!

Scott D.
Executive Director
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 17/09/2019

"TalentLMS exceeded most of my expectations"

Commentaires: Overall I have been very satisfied with it, in fact, we upgraded earlier this year. I would like to see some more enhancements, but it has exceeded my hopes for it.

Avantages: I love how easy it is to use on a variety of levels:
1) Setup was simple for basic functionality.
2) Day to day usage is simple for administrators and trainers. I love that you go between the different views including learner so you can see what the learner sees.
3) We have a more complicated setup in we use different branches to customize our user experience, this is incredibly easy to set up.

Inconvénients: I had to do some workarounds to make the initial end-user experience work for them. The workaround is not bad it is just a little annoying. In addition, the system notifications are limited in their configuration, this has proven frustrating at times. The biggest frustration has been the lack of an integrated grade book along with limited testing options (that are not very customizable).

envoyé par Epignosis le 20/09/2019

Great to see that you're making the most of TalentLMS functions and features, Scott! Sounds like you've mastered the workarounds but in case you need anything else, our support team is always on-hand. We love hearing that TalentLMS has exceeded your expectations and we promise to keep working hard to make sure things stay that way!

Internationalisation Architect
Réseaux informatiques
  • Publié le 08/07/2018

"TalentLMS is exactly what we've been looking for, but wish we'd found it sooner!"

Commentaires: A simple and affordable solution to our ongoing LMS development challenges.

Avantages: TalentLMS offers all of the features that we created in our own LMS, plus all of the features we planned to implement and lots more. The best parts are the simple setup and configuration, and the ability to quickly switch between different roles; no more individual accounts for a administrator, instructor, and learner. As an instructor, building courses is a doddle. Choosing content types and adding material is streamlined and methodical. There is plenty of content types to choose from, and I particularly like the ability to bundle instructor-led training into a course because this fits our certification model perfectly. Of course, any decent LMS will support SCORM and the xAPI, but TalentLMS goes one further and handles CMI5 packaging and credential handshaking, too. I'm also impressed with the highly configurable gamification settings, which can be tuned to our training market perfectly. Overall I am impressed with the presentation and usability of the platform. There is, of course, plenty of room for improvement and expansion, but for its affordable price we couldn't want for more in an LMS for our start-up.

Inconvénients: I would like to see more control for language variations. Some of our courses will be provided in multiple languages and it would be great to partition course material by language. We currently use a custom course field to hold a BCP47 language code, but there is little more we can do at the moment to prevent a de-DE user from seeing (by default) content that is for fr-FR, zh-CN, or sl-SI, for example. I would be happy to consult on this request because internationalisation, localisation, and language is my profession. I have found the WordPress API to be lacking in features and customisation. It would be convenient, even in the simplest of terms, to list courses in horizontal tiles instead of a vertical list, which isn't pretty. Lastly, it would be great if TalentLMS could provide access to the catalogue for unregistered users (or people that have not signed in) for a selection of courses or lessons. We offer free courses or free lessons to help advertise the service and attract new instructors and learners, so it would be great if we could pick and choose free courses (or courses/lessons marked as "Taster" sessions) to be accessible by anyone without signing in.

envoyé par Epignosis le 25/10/2018

Hello, and thanks for the positive review and comprehensive feedback. We strive to make our LMS as flexible and feature-rich as possible while keeping it affordable and easy to use, so it's exciting to hear we've succeeded! Regarding some of your suggestions, TalentLMS lets you display courses in grid mode (on instructor and learner homepages, and on the course catalog), show an external catalog to non-registered users, and share courses for free through a public URL. Please, feel free to add any other suggestions to our knowledge base or contact our support team to work out a solution. Thanks again!

• Publié le 08/07/2018
Gediminas S.
  • Publié le 06/06/2018

"TALENTLMS is a combination of simplicity and genius. We found it great, had no doubts about using. "

Avantages: Simplicity and user friendly environment, possibility to add content in different formats, simple administration no special skills are needed to work with the software. When logged in, one can find a lot of methodological information on how to work and how to create training programs, which really facilitates the work. Although at the very beginning it seemed like we can create a training program quickly (in 2 months) ourselves, but the first program, which will be soon tested and presented on the Lithuanian market, took us half a year. It turned out that the methodological recommendations provided by Talent LMS are relevant and useful. We still did not try many things on the system (e.g. reports, massive user registration, gamification and other great tools), but we know that we will find the guidance on how to work with them in the recommendations.

From the technical side the management of the system is very simple, there is no need for any special IT knowledge what is huge advantage.

Inconvénients: The majority of our clients read and write in Lithuanian. We have noticed that Talent LMS system language in web browsers is Lithuanian but in other devices, e.g. IPad and phones, it works in English only.

Hopefully it is just a temporary challenge until we have the Lithuanian language on all devices. Since this is our first online training program, we are still learning many things and it is hard to make key observations.

For example, we are currently thinking how to register 200 users at once into one training program if a client provides a list of student contacts. Not all of our clients will be able to register themselves on-line, therefore we will have to do this ourselves. Of course, we found an excel document on how to include students, but we haven`t tried it yet.

Also, before we start, another issue of concern is the protection of personal data in accordance with EU directives. We will have to prepare legal descriptions by ourselves and give them for students to sign so as not to violate the EU law. It would be very helpful if we could get help from Talent LMS for such legal issues. This help could include the prepared and validated descriptions that must be automatically signed by the student who joins the system.

We work with a variety of systems, such as ProsperWorks. It has a convenient integration with G-Suite. Maybe in the future something similar could be done with Talent LMS.

envoyé par Epignosis le 28/06/2018

Hi, Gediminas! We¿re grateful for your positive review and the comprehensive feedback.

TalentLMS is built to be simple, user-friendly and feature-rich. As you dig deeper we¿re sure you¿ll discover many ways our LMS can make your life easier.

As for the app, it¿s not yet translated in Lithuanian. We¿ll be adding more languages with upcoming releases, so stay tuned.

Thanks again for the thumbs-up!

• Publié le 06/06/2018
Mark B.
Training & Development Manager
Divertissement, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 28/11/2017

"Easy setup, intuitive design, basic yet satisfying UI & UX. "

Commentaires: Collaboration with senior staff and trainers.
Buy-in from all levels of the team.
Compliance and understanding of our Standing Instructions.
Review and re-writing of procedures.
It goes on and on!

Avantages: Let's start with the cost- easily the highest featured for the money LMS out there.
We went with Moodle and really tried to make it work for quite some time. We were on the verge of hiring a Moodle expert to help us take the project live, but instead took one last look at the market. TalentLMS hits the sweet spot between self-hosting a Moodle site for free and paying a lot of money for a high-end LMS.
We wanted an LMS that offered content creation built in, and not in a clunky fashion, but in an intuitive, well designed way. TalentLMS offers this. We also use Wix pages and embed them to produce the content we like.
We wanted to create Branches for each of our centres in order to track compliance and learning scores per centre. TalentLMS offers this.
We wanted easy gamification and a feeling that this is 'fun'. The feedback from our test group was amazing- they loved it and it just works.
We wanted to host it originally, but TalentLMS allows us to map the domains and use our own URLs while still allowing all updates and content to be handled remotely on their servers. Brilliant!
You can customise your LMS- we installed live web-chat functions to help our users. All colours and logos can be personalised. Great! In reality- how different is every LMS from each other? Talent works for us as its a fantastic price point and ticks all the boxes we need! It's cheap enough for you to try it (free at first!) and decide for yourself. We haven't regretted our decision once.

Inconvénients: The only think I marked down was the Customer Support, but only because I would like something like a live webchat function for admins.
It's perhaps a bit unfair as they have a ticketing function that allows users to create tickets for issues and they respond to you really quickly (less than 30mins in my experience).
However, at the start of our implementation, I'd like to talk to somebody in real-time about issues and problems, so this is the only thing I would change. Using a system like Tawk.to (free!) would have been an idea for them.
We've actually installed Tawk.to on our version of TalentLMS and it's great for our users.

envoyé par Epignosis le 06/12/2017

Hi Mark,

We're thrilled to hear that TalentLMS is such a great fit for your training needs! Our support response time is a metric we are constantly improving and it's great to hear that you've been receiving responses so quickly!

Having said that, the quality of our responses is just as important. This is why we've chosen to go with a ticketing system since questions can be answered by the most suitable person on the team --something we wouldn't be able to do with a chat system.

However, we haven't ruled out the possibility to provide chat support, it is something that we will definitely consider in the future!

Thanks again for your feedback! It really helps us improve!

• Publié le 28/11/2017
Michael H.
E-learning Producer
  • Publié le 20/03/2017

"Talented approach to T & D"

Commentaires: From the moment I began to investigate TalentLMS I knew this was a fresh approach to an age old problem: How to motivate employees to compete with themselves. The platform is simple and powerful. Reliable and refreshing. It's my favorite and I've seen way too many learning platforms. It's built on an engine, but it has the flexibility a good instructional designer needs to customize the learning experience. Mobile friendly and robust. Great detailed and customizable reporting...and badges and progress infographics. I could go on, but I gush. I'm just a client, but I feel part of this great team. The best.

Avantages: Great design.
Powerful LMS administration tools...easily accessible.
Intuitive for the learner, instructor and administrator.
Highly customizable, with branches that can be branded for teams, departments or even different products. Easy to replicate learning objects for different users.
Personalization for system and course communication.
Responsive support.
Great culture.

Inconvénients: One of their strengths is a weakness. The platform is cloud-based so updates are easy and keep the platform working effectively with little or no administrative intervention. But some of the updates can affect third party integrations. When updates come through, administrators should be informed of potential incompatibilities and plan for the update. I am confident that updates will be done with advanced notice in the future. They are responsive to feedback too!
One more thing, I wish it could read my mind.

envoyé par Epignosis le 21/03/2017

Hi Michael, We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and we are so glad that you are pleased with TalentLMS! Detailing the areas on which we can improve on really does help us to make TalentLMS better so we are thankful to hear that too. Many thanks :)

• Publié le 20/03/2017
Osama E.
teacher
  • Publié le 29/10/2019

"I've been waiting for you for 15 years !"

Commentaires: I started my experience with distance education since the year 2000, and then it was very poor .. I was using a program ..... to explain to some students .. Of course was not quite suitable and was not originally made for it.
 Then I started looking for companies to design my own website and lost a lot of money and missed a lot, but I was learning what is more expensive than money .. The fact I gained experience, and then I turned to rely on myself until I learned WordPress and actually spent 5 years in experimentation and development, but I always felt that This is not the way,and i used elictalive and stoped it after tow years, came a pause depends on the Youtube and Facebook in the dissemination of my educational content and achieved great success and is now following me tens of thousands of students from many countries, but I also did not feel that I found what I want and I have been trying and search and for almost a year as I remember Your system, I tried it and I found it really cool though I now meet with teachers in my city and in all the cities of my country Egypt to explain to them your system and explained to them the genius of integration and quality in providing what the teacher, student and principal need to achieve an educational process that surpasses the reality in the regular school .. Yes I say so with confidence .. Thank you
I apologize for what may be wrong. I am not skilled in English and I use Google in translation

Avantages: The best thing I found in your system was that it was doing everything I could imagine as a teacher 15 years of experimentation and spending my money in the wrong place.

Inconvénients: The thing I want you to change is to restrict sites to certain sites. This happens when I want to add web content, release it

envoyé par Epignosis le 04/11/2019

Thanks for leaving us a review, Osama! We're glad that after 15 years, your search is over. We wish you all the best with your training, and our Support team is always on-hand should you need any assistance.

Mavares P.
Docente Universitario
  • Publié le 24/07/2018

"Learning was never closer to the source "

Commentaires: Improve the virtual experience and learning

Avantages: The main educational centers around the world investigate and invest in the development of "virtual" platforms which allow the concept of learning, as well as reach an increasing number of people and organizations. The modern corporations and industries have done the same, to be able to have a presence and reach their consumers quickly and safely. That is why, TalentLMS, allows the healthy management of learning, presenting its users to the big market for quality education, at moderate costs, depending on their needs and without losing the contact of the people who require it, and better, skipping the limitations of distance and time.
Another feature is the ease of use, very intuitive for management and very functional, thus creating a course, make presentations, use videos, documents, texts and other formats. But even more, with this platform, you can create tests, follow up detailed and statistical of your students.

Inconvénients: The current platforms seek to improve and update the interfaces and relationships between them, enriching the experiences with the users, these platforms want to take them to another level, for which, they develop other ways to make the virtual experience, something very close, of this So, if you could elaborate an application that in real time, is able to clarify the doubts and guide the experience, even if it is for the people who start on the platform, then, it would be possible to accelerate the knowledge and mastery of all the advantages. Luckily, the support staff is attentive and tries to respond quickly to the doubts that users may have.

envoyé par Epignosis le 25/10/2018

Mavares, hi! We appreciate the thumbs up and the comprehensive feedback. It's true that TalentLMS is a versatile, scalable platform, built to cover the needs of both educational institutions and corporations of any type or size. Furthermore, creating an optimized learning experience that's even more direct and efficient is a constant goal for us. Again, thanks, and we promise to keep improving and innovating!

• Publié le 24/07/2018
Web Content Manager
Meubles, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 09/02/2018

"Simple but powerful LMS that offers a lot of value"

Commentaires: Before going to TalentLMS, our training process was all done using paper tests and big binders. Certification exams had to be individually graded by managers like a high school. This was about as time and resource inefficient a process as you can imagine. Now that we are putting our material on TalentLMS, we've been able to save time for the managers and make it easier to keep all of our staff up to date on current information and new practices. This has been a win-win all around for our organization. The managers have more time, are able to more effectively facilitate ongoing training and coaching, ensure the staff is properly trained, and monitor progress. The staff has access to more engaging ways of learning (like videos), can review it at any time, and can access additional materials that may not be "mandatory" for their own improvement.

Avantages: We recently implemented TalentLMS and launched with support for our sales staff. It was extremely easy to get going and do small tests with. Because of the pricing structure, it's very easy and affordable to scale. The platform is user friendly for our staff, and because of the many import options, it's easy to get large amounts of existing training material imported very quickly. Course progress can be tracked along with user activity and lots of other items that can be reported on. Although we don't sell any courses, it does have ecommerce options. There are also options for portal security if you want to make it an internal-only platform. Because the course making and importing functionality is so simple, it is easy to give access to "instructors" even if they are not familiar with LMS software and enable them to create courses and tests. The portal can be customized to fit with your company branding as well. Other features are messaging, discussion boards, event calendars, conferences, and portal announcements. In summary, TalentLMS's pricing model makes it easy and affordable to bring your entire staff onto the platform, whether you have 50 employees or 5000, and its ease of use and importing options make getting your course catalog and user base online fast.

Inconvénients: I suppose it would be nice to have more test options than multiple choice, matching, ordering, and free text, as well as more extensive UI customization, but what is there gets the job done.

envoyé par Epignosis le 12/02/2018

Hi there,

Thanks a lot for taking time to leave us a review! We're really glad that TalentLMS has helped you cover your training needs! Your feedback helps us become better, so please make sure to keep sharing it!

Many thanks again!

• Publié le 09/02/2018
John S.
Manager of Partner Training
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 29/10/2019

"Unlimited Trial - No Pressure to Purchase!"

Commentaires: It is easy to use. The help content is pretty awesome and answers most of your questions. The online technical support is fast and responsive if you could not find your answer in the help content.

Avantages: In looking for an LMS, I wanted to take a test drive before purchasing. Most LMS's give you a 30-day trial. TalentLMS has an unlimited free trial that allowed me to customize my site and develop content. As most of us know, we are working on multiple projects simultaneously and to be able to focus on one project for 30 days straight is impossible. TalenLMS provided me the time and space I needed to develop and implement at my pace.

Inconvénients: How you have to create a multiple day, in-person, instructor-led training event.

envoyé par Epignosis le 04/11/2019

Thanks for leaving us a review, John! We're glad to hear that our forever free plan allowed you to take the time needed to completely assess TalentLMS before upgrading (we totally agree, 30 days isn't a whole lot when you have multiple projects running!). Our Support team would be happy to walk you through the fastest way to set up an ILT event, so feel free to drop them a line. Thanks again!

Nick S.
Product Marketing Specialist
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 04/12/2017

"Excellent feature set for an exceptionally competitive price"

Avantages: While we're still in the development stages of our implementation of TalentLMS (internal development use only), we have had an exceptional experience thus far. The LMS is very easy to use and become familiar with, and it has many of the features we were looking for, and even some we did not have on our radar but we were pleasantly surprised by. Many well-known alternatives have less functionality for significantly greater cost; we were cautious when first assessing TalentLMS due to it being such an outlier in these areas, but have been nothing but pleased thus far. When we asked for a reference, we heard similar positive remarks from another large implementation in terms of reliability and performance. We look forward to completing our development and fully taking advantage of our TalentLMS implementation.

Inconvénients: While the few times we have reached out to support we have received prompt replies, it would be preferred to have a direct phone number to call for support for pressing issues. Furthermore, there have been some "quirks" in terms of the specific order of operations to completing certain tasks, though you get used to them relatively quickly (e.g. when adding a bulk number of courses, some settings are imported through one method, but other actions must be done through another method). These are not showstoppers, but they are something to get used to.

envoyé par Epignosis le 03/01/2018

Hi Nick,

Thank you for taking the time to review TalentLMS and thanks for the great feedback!

Regarding phone support, we've rather opted for a ticket based support system for many different reasons that we've elaborated here: https://www.talentlms.com/blog/offer-phone-support/.

Our average response time is 4.3 hours and this is a metric we constantly strive to improve, and when it comes to emergency matters, we manage those separately.

The platforms' UX is also an area we're continuously improving and we'll be following up with you to hear more on how you think these actions could be done even more efficiently.

Thanks again!

• Publié le 04/12/2017
Tracy G.
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

"Big Bang for Your Buck"

Commentaires: I've had an excellent experience with TalentLMS. I plan to continue to use this LMS with future clients simply because of the pricing structure, awesome support and the features it offers.

Avantages: This is a great and easy to use LMS. You get a pretty big bang for you money. As an administrator, it gives me enough tools to provide what my clients need. The ability to customize branches is a helpful option. My clients like the dashboard and the reporting features. They tell me the system is simple and easy to understand. They like the formatting and structure. I needed some tech support to figure out how to do a few things. The support was prompt and very helpful. They did follow-up to make sure I solved the problem. The video tutorials are an excellent way to problem solve for yourself. The pricing is excellent for the number of features and the ability to customize.

Inconvénients: Any problems I encountered were the result of my own mistakes.

envoyé par Epignosis le 04/11/2019

Great to hear that both you and your clients are enjoying TalentLMS's ease of use and reporting features, Tracy! It's also good to know that you're making use of the branches function, which a lot of training companies find to be super useful for keeping clients quite separate. We're thrilled that you plan to keep using TalentLMS for your training needs, and our Support team is always on-hand should you run into any challenges along the way!

Mariela D.
  • Publié le 04/05/2017

"We are big fans of TalentLMS; it is consistant and reliable."

Avantages: Their Customer Support team is AMAZING, always will to help, accurate response and will do their outmost to accomodate you.

Inconvénients: 1. The restrictions on plans: we have lost many opportunities when offering TalentLMS to end users because the plans do not accomodate their. As an average, a middle size company in Perú has about 300-350 employees and they do not want to play for a 500 uses plan.
2. We are constantly requested the ability to download all certifications in bulk, the fact that this is not possible creates problems.
3. Customer support opening times are focussed on Europe, but customers in latin american have to wait for several hours for a response.

envoyé par Epignosis le 05/05/2017

Hi Mariela, thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

We appreciate your lovely feedback on our customer support, we do our best to help solve any issues and reduce response time to minimum.

As for the plan issue, we do offer custom plans and our support team will be very happy to help you, if you drop them an email :) Also, you can bulk download the info about the certifications using our API. Please, do email us at support@talentlms.com. We'll be happy to help!

Many thanks again :)

• Publié le 04/05/2017
Rakesh A.
Chief Executive Officer
Conseil en gestion
  • Publié le 30/06/2018

"It's a great platform and ticks all the boxes for an ideal e-learning platform. "

Avantages: I chose TalentLMS after evaluating about a dozen alternatives. More than half of them were ruled out either because they were too expensive without anything to justify the extravagant price or because they required you to fill out a form just to get a product demo and pricing. Among the affordable options, I had to struggle with even the sign-up process with a few and hence they went out of reckoning too. Frustrated, I tried TalentLMS willy nilly because it offered in free plan what some of the marquee names don't even in their pricey plans (e.g. custom domain mapping) and it was so easy to use, I just got drawn deeper and addicted to it in first two days and had no reason to look back. Customer support is among the best I've experienced not just among cloud applications but among all products and service categories I've ever used.

Inconvénients: I have no control over my content's visibility to SEO. I would have liked to have at least my sample units and courses SEO-optimized. TalentLMS seems to advise us to start a blog in order to promote our courses which is understandable but if it allowed our already-created content to be blogged somehow, that would avoid duplicity of effort. Secondly, I can't export my e-learning content in SCORM-compatible format.

envoyé par Epignosis le 25/10/2018

Greetings, Rakesh! We're very excited to hear that you chose TalentLMS over many other learning management solutions. We've made sure our free plan is one of the most feature-rich out there, so that clients can test our product in real training scenarios before upgrading to a paid plan. We¿re also very proud of our support team, so hearing our clients confirm it always brings a smile to our face. Thanks for the love! Don't forget to visit our knowledge base and share your ideas for making TalentLMS better.

• Publié le 30/06/2018
Shayna B.
Équipements publics, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 27/06/2017

"Easy, Reliable, Just Enough"

Commentaires: It enabled me to start and build my business. Very grateful.

Avantages: Unlimited branches, unlimited courses, simple tiered pricing model based upon Users. Great for 95% of most LMS needs. Only had one glitch in 2 years, fixed in 24 hours....amazingly reliable. Friendly support, but their online support database of common items has addressed nearly everything I needed, which is a lot, as I manage over 1300 Users across 4 branches. I would recommend them to anyone looking to get into the LMS management world. Very happy I found them.

Inconvénients: I'd like a little more customization capability beyond CSS and JavaScript. Like Widgets and drag and drop capability to make pages more unique. Also, group function does not appear to work as intended....cannot separate who sees a course by their User Group and requires us to create an entirely new branch, which is not cost effective. I'd also like additional category capability.

envoyé par Epignosis le 11/07/2017

Hi Shayna,

Many thanks for your lovely words! We're very glad that TalentLMS has proved to be such a good fit for your needs! Your feedback is very important to us and your suggestions helps us improve our product and service.

Thanks very much!