En savoir plus sur TalentLMS

Un système de gestion de l'apprentissage (LMS) ultra simple basé sur le cloud pour former vos collaborateurs, partenaires et clients.

En savoir plus sur TalentLMS

Anyone with a little knowledge of LMS functionality can easily set up their school. Love that it integrates easily with Shopify and ZOOM - our two most critical features.

All products have limitations and will go thru improvements. My very real concern is there complete lack of empathy with a start-up and poor customer service.

TalentLMS - Notes

TalentLMS a reçu une note globale de 4.7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 447 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé TalentLMS ?

Nick S.
Nick S.
Product Marketing Specialist (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Continued improvements

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall it has been a great experience. Their support is always helpful and timely, they rarely have service disruptions (despite a massive increase in e-learning following COVID) and they have continued to improve the features of the product.

Talent LMS has continued to deploy regular quarterly updates which improve the features and usability of their product. They've maintained affordable pricing along the way, even when large updates have been added to the system. It's really easy for our learners to use and administration and reporting is pretty good.

Certification management needs to be improved further. I still haven't quite figured out how we will handle re-certification if requirements differ from the original. It's also not easy to get the certificate ID number, which is important to be able to store the data outside of Talent LMS. Our workaround requires manually loading a PDF preview and taking the ID from the PDF, which is the only place you can embed it natively. Reporting has gotten increasingly better over time but can still use some better cross-object reporting and filtering based on other criteria.

Alternatives envisagées : Adobe Connect Learning et Skilljar Customer Education

Pourquoi passer à TalentLMS : Better value for money considering all the features. Also was extremely white label and had broad API access which was important to us to integrate into our existing customer systems and portals.

l’année dernière

Nick, thanks for your feedback and review! As you mentioned, our team continues to keep improving TalentLMS and our quarterly updates are a result of the feedback we gather from our customers. It's great to hear that you've had a great TalentLMS experience thus far, and we'll keep working hard to ensure things keep on getting even better!

Lorraine H.
VP, Learning and Development (Australie)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

My TalentLMS Experience

5 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : From my very first encounter with the TalentLMS team, I was extremely impressed with their professionalism and fantastic customer service! Every question was answered promptly with care and knowledge. Working in TalentLMS is a dream experience in that there are so many online learning resources available. It is so easy and quick to get up and running with it – most intuitive LMS I’ve come across so far. If the answer isn’t online, then a quick email to my customer representative returns a very quick response, and if it is a technical question in nature, it is forwarded to the TalentLMS Technical Support team ASAP for a speedy turnaround time. In my opinion, we couldn’t possibly be happier with any alternative LMS.

If I had to select three main reasons why I recommend TalentLMS, they would be: 1) exemplary customer service, 2) intuitive and fun application to work in, which integrated seamlessly with our existing business processes 3) abundance of online resources to leverage from.

If I had to select three areas that are not my favourite, I would select 1) it would be so much more beneficial to my creative side if I learned more HTML (you don’t need it, as it has a great editor, but I like to add a little extra sometimes than the editor offers – so I dive into the source code and keep my finger’s crossed :) – but at least I can do that! 2) sometimes there seems to be a minor delay in the group enrollment processes and I cheat and click a convenient button to hurry it along if I need to 3) we have implemented single sign-on and when I want to test a learner’s view rather then my super admin view, I have to log out of all my SSO systems before I can simulate the learner to see their view, so if I could come up with an easier way to be a test user, that might be nice (maybe more experimenting with cache clearing and browser incognito mode might help).

il y a 3 semaines

Lorraine, what an insightful review! Thank you so much for sharing yours thoughts and experience with us. It is very interesting and as we strive to improve TalentLMS, your comments really help us. You can be sure that we have passed them on to our developers team and they will look into it. We also love hearing that after thoroughly searching for the best possible LMS to fit your needs, it was TalentLMS that you chose! Thanks!

Timothy L.
Quality Trainer (É.-U.)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 1 001-5 000 employés

Don't buy into the hype. At best...it is only OK.

3 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Frustrating...mostly because they are slow and unhelpful when dealing with technical issues.

It is inexpensive and intuitive to use. It is good for adding videos, articles, and quizzes within the LMS.

I have had nothing but problems trying to get Articulate 360 courses to communicate course completion with this LMS. It works most of the time, but it still misses 15% or so of my users. Having over 2000 users, I cannot be hunting down everyone that did not show as completed, especially when they tell me they did it! Honestly, there have been a myriad of other technical issues that they cannot fix, or do not know how to fix. At this point I have to figure out if I just live with the limitations of their program, or go through the hassle of switching to a new LMS.

Alternatives envisagées : Docebo

Pourquoi passer à TalentLMS : It was cheaper.

il y a 3 semaines

Timothy, we are sorry to hear that you've encountered frustration with the responsiveness of support. Our Customer Support team strives to answer all queries in a timely manner (they currently have a 95% satisfaction score given by customers) and we find that the email ticket system allows us to ensure all queries are tracked and addressed in the most thorough way possible which is offered on all paid plans. We suggest you advise your support contact of your specific timing restrictions (including your timezone) and they'll do their very best to accommodate your needs. Thanks for your review!

Michael L.
Training & Communications Manager (É.-U.)
Recrutement, 201-500 employés

Great Service, Great Value - Perfect LMS

5 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : We are able to provide short, customized and basic courses that are easily consumed to our staff... we can make custom assignments and automated learning tracks that lower our administrative burden and allow us to track progress and gather relevant feedback. We have many internal questions to answer, however TLMS has given us the flexibilty to address long-term learning and development needs! The support is really outstanding and they are all very responsive... a great partnership!!

It is very easy to create courses and also clones and reuse various units of the courses. Reporting is super easy and effective. The automation and notification features work very well for us and many options to accommodate our needs. The Talent Library is also very helpful for the off-the-shelf content that we need, we don't have to shop around b/c it's all right there!

There are times when search for users, courses, or other gets a little complicated only b/c once you click on an item or make a change, the search results are reset. Perhaps there's a way to do this better I don't know, but I mention the critiques and the team at TLMS takes note and passes on to the development team.

il y a 3 semaines

You seem to have become a true master at creating and managing courses, Michael! We are super happy to read that you find it easy to use TalentLMS and love hearing about your experience! As per your feedback, you are right, our team heard you and the message was passed on to the development team.

Sophie P.
Managing Director (France)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

Very easy and nicely designed LMS with great helpdesk

5 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : TalentLMS allows us to offer a growing range of interactive online courses, with a beautiful design, to various types of organisations, and engage them to keep learning through certifications and gamification. TalentLMS is versatile, very easy to use, which enables us to spend time on course creation, and not on administration, and yet reasonably priced for a SME like a+b=3.

Very easy to implement and create courses quickly, very nice design, dashboard and stats are great, Helpdesk very responsive and helpful, super useful to have free account for unlimited time to be able to test the LMS features in and out, reasonable pricing, active users pricing

Non-linear course path (scenario) not possible.

Alternatives envisagées : Accord LMS, JoomlaLMS, Easygenerator, LatitudeLearning et WizIQ LMS

Pourquoi choisir TalentLMS : Moodle administration was too heavy, updates were not stable (sometimes something which worked did not work any longer), not-cloud based.

Logiciel antérieur : Moodle

Pourquoi passer à TalentLMS : Ease of use, ability to test TalentLMS with all features for free for unlimited time, ability to import SCORM, create tests and assignments, certifications, and branches. It was the only LMS that ticked all our needs, including reasonable price.

le mois dernier

Sophie thank you for sharing your experience on TalentLMS. It is fantastic hearing that using the platform allows you to offer an ever growing range of interactive and engaging courses to your learners. Of course, knowing that you were able to implement that easily is the cherry on top!

Gilbert A.
Director (R.-U.)
E-learning, 11-50 employés

Excellent LMS that is good value for money

5 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : We have been able to move our courses online and provide a very good level of support and care to our students and seeking to expand our course offerings on the platform.

The ability to allow students to download courses into the app and study offline.

A bit more flexibility in how students are forced to complete courses.

Alternatives envisagées : Docebo et iSpring Suite

Pourquoi choisir TalentLMS : Value for money offering by Talent LMS and most importantly the fact that I could evaluate the product for as long as I want and have some courses on for free for as long as I want to effectively test the system without stress or pressure and start paying only when I was ready.

Logiciel antérieur : iSpring Suite

Pourquoi passer à TalentLMS : Value for money, ease of use and free options.

Isaias M.
Trainer (Mexique)
Vente au détail, 51-200 employés

Test Talent LMS

5 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : resolvemos actualmente entrenamientos a distancia con clientes comerciales

Es un excelente LMS de fácil funcionamiento y adaptativo que se puede utilizar con una gran cantidad de usuarios, fácil de configurar y administrar.

Seria bueno poder personalizar las paginas de los cursos, asá como se puede personalizar la pagina externa que se muestra a los usuarios

Alternatives envisagées : Looop et 360Learning

Pourquoi choisir TalentLMS : Por costo y poca administración con usuarios externos o de dificil acceso

Logiciel antérieur : Docebo

Pourquoi passer à TalentLMS : Costo, fácil administración, buena personalización

Marshall S.
elearning specialist (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 11-50 employés

Everything you want for a reasonable price

5 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : It has been super easy to get my staff on board and set up. I have worked with our success manager and utilized the help desk as well and have had wonderful experiences each time. You couldn't ask for better service.

Right off the bat, I liked the look and feel of the UI. It was easy to use and customize. Once we purchased the product, the customer service was outstanding!! They are so responsive and easy to work with. Not to mention all the onboarding support you get. You can't beat the price either. As a non-profit, I searched over 20 different systems and could not find one with this many features, support and customization for the price.

It's honestly hard to find a con, but I do wish we could change the categories for the badges.

Alternatives envisagées : NextThought, Mindflash, Absorb LMS, Relias Healthcare LMS, Accord LMS, LearnUpon, SAP Litmos et Microsoft 365

Pourquoi passer à TalentLMS : Because they has the best price to features and support ratio for the number of learners we had.

le mois dernier

Marshall, thanks for your review of Our Customer service team appreciates your positive feedback! They are indeed a great team, and you can be sure that they will always be here to back you up when needed. Speaking of which, regarding your desire to change badges, here is an article to guide you through the customization. We hope it will help :)

Tami Z.
Tami Z.
Digital Learning Manager (Canada)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 1 001-5 000 employés

Excellent product for the price

5 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Starting with TalentLMS has been critical for our organizational training, particularly the branch feature, mobile app, and easy-to-use interface. The customer service has been fantastic and the price is affordable. I'd recommend it.

+ Customer service is timely and helpful + Platform is affordable + Easy-to-use interface for learners, instructors, and administrators + Mobile app included + Numerous customizable features + Separate 'branches' for training, enabling access for different groups

- Smaller details within course building are not customizable, or not easily customizable

il y a 3 semaines

Tami, thank you for this very insightful review of TalentLMS! We love hearing that you are enjoying the branch feature of the platform. It can be very handy to organize your trainings in sub-groups ;)

Shanaye L.
People Development Manager (É.-U.)
Assurance, 501-1 000 employés

Great value and tool to guide your first steps into virtual learning.

4 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall I'm able to offer a one-stop shop for our staff to access important training material, which is especially helpful for mandatory company-wide trainings we have to have staff complete and report on completion.

Easy to use to drop in existing content and also absolutely love all the reporting is has already built and ready to go.

I think the test and assignment options could be more sophisticated so that answer keys or scoring rubrics can be built in for instructors to easily manually grade certain assignments and also for certain questions in a test format to allow the student to video and audio record their responses and limit the amount of time they have to answer each question.

Alternatives envisagées : Docebo et UKG Ready

Pourquoi passer à TalentLMS : It really had to do with price and also based on us using an LMS for the first time we didn't want to overinvest and buy something way to complex when we didn't have all the resources to maintain. TalentLMS is easily maintained by an individual or a full team. It gives enough valuable features to get the job done well without the enormous price tag.

le mois dernier

Thank you for your thorough review of TalentLMS, Shanaye. Your thoughts and ideas on how to improve the platform are very important to us and we will pass on your feedback to the team! In the meantime though, it is great reading that you are loving the reporting capabilities of TalentLMS!

Lisa M.
Relate Coordinator (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

Great LMS!

5 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Excellent. Sadly, mid-2021 we switched to a comprehensive Coalition Management System which includes and LMS among other management systems. We are phasing out of TalentLMS and I'm sad! Many features in TalentLMS have spoiled us for other LMS's where features and flexibility are lacking. Our customer support at TalentLMS are phenomenal!

TalentLMS is easy to use for learners, instructors, and admin alike. The ability to import not only users to TalentLMS but also to import user changes and assign courses, groups, branches, etc. by import is excellent. The user-interface is top-notch as well. Navigation throughout is smooth and intuitive. Creating course certificates was clunky at first, but compared to other LMS's TalentLMS offers more flexibility. Data and summary graphics are great in TalentLMS, too. A deciding factor for us was also no minimum annual membership. I also must say customer service was great -- both when we had the basic 500-user plan and when we bumped up to the 1000-user plan. Always professional and friendly and knowledgeable.

We preferred user registration for courses external to TalentLMS and importing learners as opposed to direct registration by users to a course in TalentLMS. One reason for this was a user creating an account and filling in loads of custom fields only to be told at the end their email/userID already existed in the system. Branches were a bit confusing to learners and others. Certificates being tied to courses without the ability to tie a certificate to a learner was frustrating for us because various learners completing online learning might each have various output for their certificates. We ended up with loads of courses just for the purpose of certificate issuance. Event automation and notifications was somewhat complicated to learn and many an automatic email was sent in error.

Alejandro C.
Alejandro C.
Sales Enablement Director (Argentine)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Great platform to get your teams trained!

4 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : So far it's been great. We're already getting feedback from our users (sales people mostly from our customers) and regardless of the quality of the content, their experience compared to our previous platform is already better

How easy and simple creating courses and enrolling people really is. I honestly believe that any platform that benefits the user experience is good enough to give it a try but I was blown away by how simple getting things out there was.

Customization is a bit hard for beginners like me. This is the first time I'm the admin of a LMS, and they do have a great help / knowledge base system and sometimes I need to do some digging to get to the right answer. Luckily there's a very active community that usually points me in the right direction when I miss some of that help.

Alternatives envisagées : Moodle et Docebo

Pourquoi choisir TalentLMS : We needed a better customer/end user experience for our learners and TalentLMS is delivering.

Logiciel antérieur : Moodle

Pourquoi passer à TalentLMS : It's ease of setup and use, it's price point and the overall feedback we got from different people we consulted with just made it obvious that was the right platform for our customers and our business size.

il y a 4 mois

Thank you for a very insightful review Alejandro. We love hearing that you find TalentLMS easy and simple. If you ever need extra help, don't doubt in reaching out to our top-notch support team!

Product & Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
E-learning, 11-50 employés

Helped us pivot to virtual training as a result of the pandemic

4 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : We previously did the majority of our training in person. As a result of Covid, we switched everything to online learning, both synchronous (with Zoom) and asynchronous. TalentLMS easily connected with Zoom to allow us to do both, depending on the course and the people being trained. And thankfully our users have found it easy to use the platform.

TalentLMS is fairly easy for non-technical users to set up and maintain courses. In fact, I've taught many of my colleagues to do so. The process for setting up new courses is pretty straightforward and well documented. While the default process doesn't have a lot of bells and whistles, there are some customizations available for those who look under the hood a bit (such as with custom CSS and Javascript).

In order to make the software easier for non-technical users, aspects like branding can be challenging to customize. For example, the size restrictions on the logo image are pretty hard to work with. Not only that, they aren't published anywhere (at least not that I could find). I finally contacted their support and was able to have them override the defaults so our logo would look normal. Worth nothing is that because their support is in Europe and I'm on the Pacific Coast of the U.S., it often takes 12 hours or so before I'd hear back. This made working with support take a long time when compared with other similar companies.

il y a 7 mois

Thank you for your review. It is really interesting reading that TalentLMS has met all your requierments to deliver training during Covid times. Be sure that our world-class support team will always be hear to back you up, even if we are not on the same continent and if you need an extra little help, you can always check our knowledge base. https://help.talentlms.com/hc/en-us/categories/360001246253-Knowledge-Base

Thomas D.
Data Analyst (Cameroun)
E-learning, 2-10 employés

The ultimate platform for online knowledge dissemination

5 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Today, after more than a year of using the TalentLMS platform, I have the duty to underline its multiple advantages that it has offered us in terms of digital training of researchers and employees of some companies in the process of data collection and processing. The platform allows to create and manage efficiently multiform online courses (videogrammed, textual or oral courses). With its three interfaces (administrator, trainer and learner), courses can be set up according to the desired options and uploaded according to the objectives set over time. In addition, the TalentLMS platform has a very well-designed and sophisticated interface in terms of course presentation. TalentLMS allows, thanks to its combination with Gotomeeting or Zoom, to provide very high quality videoconferenced courses. In addition, its combination with Salesforce makes it possible to better manage its courses in online sales.

Simple, easy and very practical site to use for online training. It is more flexible and more adapted to professional training models for all categories of targets to be trained.

We have not yet found any shortcomings in the use of this site for creating digital courses, although the general criticism of this site is that it does not perform well in terms of customisation.

il y a 9 mois

What a great review Thomas, thank you so much! You really made our day. It is amazing to hear that you find TalentLMS flexible and easy to use thanks to its vast array of features. Knowing that you switched to TalentLMS after having tried CrossKnowledge training Learning Suite because we have advanced customisation possibility is a great reward to us!

Sandra F.
CEO (Suisse)
E-learning, 2-10 employés

Easy to use and very reliable

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I'm very satisfied with this product. Thanks to TalentLMS, I can successfully offer my products to a large number of customers.

I've been using TalentLMS since 2019. The software is easy to use , has all necessary features and works stable and reliable. There is an extensive product documentation available and a very fast support team is answering individual questions. There have been two webinars with helpful tips in the last 2 months. An app is available so that user can learn offline. Last update now enables more user-specific adjustments (Homepage).

The offline app does not show exactly what is in the online LMS. There are few individual structuring options.

Alternatives envisagées : iSpring Suite

Pourquoi choisir TalentLMS : LMS was not working properly.

Logiciel antérieur : WordPress

Pourquoi passer à TalentLMS : TalentLMS has more functionality, is less expensive, very stable, easy to use, has an offline app.

il y a 12 mois

Sandra, we are so happy to read that our support team have exceeded your expectations and that thanks to TalentLMS you can offer your products to your customers!!

Ron H.
Director of Sales Operations (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Fantastic LMS for the Price

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, I give this LMS five stars. You won't find this many features in an LMS at this price. Trust me, I've tried. TalentLMS support is great too. They are very responsive.

TalentLMS provides an abundance of customization options, right down to a customized landing page. The automation and notifications are a big plus and are not usually found at this price point. We were even able to set up a custom domain. I was able to migrate over fifty video courses and tests from our previous LMS within a couple weeks, by myself! TalentLMS has three times the features of our previous LMS for a far more reasonable price. I've been in high tech management for thirty years and this was one of the best decisions I've made.

The key feature that we're waiting for is the ability to issue a certificate after the completion of a group of courses. We got around this by issuing points for courses completed. When the points hit a certain level, an admin is notified and they manually issue the certificate. Not ideal but our training volume is low enough that this work around is manageable.

Alternatives envisagées : eFront, Intrepid, Adobe Captivate Prime, Cornerstone LMS, SAP Litmos et iSpring Suite

Pourquoi choisir TalentLMS : Mindflash kept raising their prices and the feature set wasn't very good. We're a small shop and there wasn't sufficient value for the money.

Logiciel antérieur : Mindflash

Pourquoi passer à TalentLMS : TalentLMS just has better features for the price. We don't charge for our training. We provide it to customers and partners for free. Some of the other LMS tools had cool features but, the pricing was way to high for the value.

l’année dernière

Thanks for your review and valued feedback, Ron! Hearing that choosing TalentLMS has been one of the best decisions you've made in a 30 year career is a nice reminder of why we do what we do here at TalentLMS. Our team is always working to improve the TalentLMS experience, so please do reach out to our support team with any feedback you may have in the future. Cheers!

Chris J.
Director fo Support (R.-U.)
Services financiers, 2-10 employés

Scalable from Free to Enterprise with support at every step

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We have only been TalentLMS customer’s for a short time but the personal support is. Right from the initial system demo that convinced me and my partners that this was the eLearning platform for us. The fact that we could start for free with support and have the potential to expand to an enterprise-level solution was exactly what we were looking for. The Platform is very intuitive, the initial video tutorials and the in-platform knowledge base are all very concise and helpful. Further. the personal support from a nominated individual that gave us the demonstration has really elevated the service above my expectations. Knowing that, when i hit a problem that i can’t solve, i can email and thet will have a personalised solution that works for me within 24 hours is phenomenal customer service. In less than 2 weeks we have uploaded some of our content and shared with of our partners. The feedback has been that the platform brings our content to life in a way that we simply could not have achieved on our own. We will soon be linking to the e-commerce element and hope to be processing payments early in the new year. We plan to scale very quickly and i know that with the the TalentLMS support team, the technology will not be the barrier to expanding our business. Thanks again and please keep up the excellent support.

Loved the usability and time to implement. We are content creators and within a 2 days we have uploaded our content using nearly all of the features. Love the look and feel and simplicity. The different content types keeps it fresh and interesting and keeps learners engaged. As the admin i have great visibility of who is doing what on the system and that is excellent for tracking and audit trail of the learning journey. We provide compliance training so the certification is really important and it is simple to customise your certificates to your brand and words.

Sorting out fonts and pasting text into the system can be a little fiddly to start with. That being said the support is excellent and it appears the system is completely customisable. Other WYSIWYG systems i have used at a similar price point simply say 'you can't do that' and you have to accept the limitations. So far, every problem i have encountered or request i have made, has been met with a custom piece of code to paste into system within 24 hours. I did not expect this level of service at $120 a month!

l’année dernière

Chris, thank you for your warm words of praise and encouragement for the TalentLMS support team! It's true, they do go above and beyond to provide solutions for customers, wherever possible. We'll be with you every step on the way on your business' growth journey!

Stephanie S.
President (É.-U.)
E-learning, 2-10 employés

Simple-to-use platform for a commercial product

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We are very happy with how Talent LMS has provided such a user friendly platform that has seamlessly facilitated our growth.

We have a commercial curriculum product, with thousands of learners from about 100 clients housed on the TalentLMS platform. It effectively supports having each customer isolated in it's own "branch" where they have their own admin and manage their own users. The primary selling points for choosing Talent LMS were the simple UI that requires minimal customer and no learner training, and the mobile app which facilitates learners going through modules offline. The level of customer support has been even better than we anticipated - with one issue we couldn't determine if it was the LMS, Browser or authoring tool that was causing the problem. The team went above and beyond to help us test it to determine causality. Setting up new branches is quick and easy. Bulk import is easy to use. Most of our learners are teenagers who say that they don't even feel like it's "learning" when they use the app. We and our customers love it. When we add large new customers, we have to add seats to our subscription. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] our customer service rep has always been helpful and responsive.

It would be helpful to have more robust survey functionality - we do have to create "courses" that link to Survey Monkey for some of our learner self assessments (i.e. Questions with two answers: How would you have rated yourself before this program, how do you rate yourself now?). It would also be helpful to be able to create custom learning paths/prerequisites of the same courses by branch without having to duplicate a course. The ability for individuals to self register and purchase courses doesn't function is a way that we can use it.

l’année dernière

Seamlessly facilitating your growth - we like the sound of that, Stephanie and at TalentLMS that's whay we're all about! It's fantastic to see that your learners love using the TalentLMS app and it looks like you've mastered all the features of TalentLMS. Thanks for your valued feedback which we have shared with our team. We're happy that you're happy and we'll keep working hard to keep bringing you an even better experience in the future. Thanks for your review!

Siniša P.
Owner / CEO (Croatie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Versatile, feature-rich and simple to use

5 l’année dernière

It's very easy to start creating content and courses. Authoring is very easy and there is not much out there that you cannot use as a lesson unit content - Plain text, HTML text, PDF, Video, Images, Tests, SCORM, flash-object, external resources using iframe, and more. There's even a video conferencing feature. Branches feature enables B2B agencies to use TalentLMS as a multi-tenant e-learning platform for their customers, a feature I was particularly looking for. It has a powerful, fine-grained User Permission system, with users assigned to Group and Branches to easily follow any organizational structure. Another powerful feature is the automation engine allowing you to automate course assignment and user management. HR managers can find also very useful, with course monitoring and powerful reporting tools. There's also a notification system that can alert users of the approaching re-certification due date, which can be handy when compliance is required. Pricing is also something that I've considered and found it to be very fair.

Nothing particular except, and this is the case for almost all SAAS platforms, the API is not following the platform's update rate so there are some features missing in API payload that can frustrate you if you're planning to use API for integration or your front-end. For example, you can fetch ILT units but the payload does not contain the information about still available seats, just the capacity. Another example would be the feature that allows some lessons or units to be previewed before purchase, but if you fetch the lesson with API, there is no information on which units are free to preview. The units, in general, have quite limited information that you can display on your front-end using API.

Angie D.
Registered Nurse Community Trainer/ Owner (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2-10 employés

Excellent Customer Service

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Absolutely a pleasure! I only converted my business over so that I could remain operating in response to the health and safety concerns related to COVID 19. I was absolutely terrified by converting my business over and was not sure how this would work. It has been a business saver! I am not a technical person the support available has been the best.

The absolute best customer service- most answers can be found in the help search, however all questions I have had sent via email have either been answered the same day or at the very latest the next day. Quick tracking of what training each "user"- my care providers have completed, documentation, and verification of each of their training, ensuring quality assurance. Training- the ease of creating specific training for each of my careproviders- the ease in creating courses with the flexibility to easily switch from either uploaded video training/ to uploaded documents/ powerpoints- endless possibility to help in the creation of course training. Branch/ group trainings- an excellent feature for a business like mine that supports numerous clients from different agencies this allows you to share course trainings specific to each agency (branch) and each department (groups)

I want to be able to have my care providers to repeat their course training annually. The only option available is to either reset their original progress (deletes it) or create all-new courses (clone). I wish there were a way to reassign the course annually. Electronic signature option- there is no option to integrate/ add on- electronic signature to the test. For quality assurance and compliance, I would love that as add on to the tests. Mobile App- is very limited in features, for both user and administrator, which defeats the whole purpose of the mobile ease. The inability to add any content, including a video with the mobile app, is a real bummer. I wish the administrator had the ability to add in a mouse hover or hover infobox- the site is easy to use; however, there are areas this would be greatly beneficial for a new user.

l’année dernière

Angie, we're so pleased to hear that TalentLMS has enabled you to quickly and easily pivot to training your care providers remotely! Thanks for your feedback which we've shared with our team.

Designer - marketing (Mexique)
Design graphique, 2-10 employés

TalentLMS

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall it is good. Content creation pages is basic and could use more elemental tools to make them more appealing (like Word formatting)

I is very easy to use and to create basic content, and the working area is large which I like more than other alternatives. For beginners is quite easy to start creating content and courses. Has the ability to integrate more advanced external html and external resources

Lacks features in the design area. Integration of questions, test and graphic material could be easier. Needs more organizational tools. Needs more tips to integrate advanced html commands

Alternatives envisagées : LearnWorlds

Pourquoi choisir TalentLMS : Price, interface and ease of use

Logiciel antérieur : CANVAS

Pourquoi passer à TalentLMS : I did not have time to test Learnworlds because we were on a time limit to launch a course, and I had already practiced with Talent

l’année dernière

Thanks for your review and welcome to TalentLMS! Thanks for choosing us as your new LMS. We're glad to hear that you're finding TalentLMS easy to use and we've shared your feedback with our team. If you need any assistance when using TalentLMS, check out our extensive knowledge base or feel free to reach out to our support team. Thanks again for choosing TalentLMS!

Osama A.
teacher (Égypte)

TalentLMS review

4 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Really a great experience, before Talent I used many systems to manage educational content so I know the features of Talent very well, and it came to the point that I set up a training center in my country and I myself train teachers and students to use the wonderful Talent system and the result was amazing. Thank God, I succeeded in participating more. How many 30 teachers and more than 10 thousand students Yes, 10,000 students, and this is confirmed in my subscription to the service : [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN])
Really I believe in Talent and I hope to be an official agent for it in my country, but in the Middle East, so does that lie?
My greetings

As a teacher, I find all the services that help me in communication and distance education with my students No malfunctions Fast security Organizer Easy

The grading system should not be limited to the percentage. Rather, the grading system should be added to it as it happens in schools Better live broadcasting service through the site and not through a third party, such as Zoom, for example

Alternatives envisagées : Docebo et iSpring Suite

Pourquoi choisir TalentLMS : Limited, slow to develop

Logiciel antérieur : eLecta Live

Pourquoi passer à TalentLMS : Quality and reasonable price Supports the Arabic language well

l’année dernière

Thank you for taking the time to review TalentLMS! We're very pleased to hear that TalentLMS has been able to suit your Arabic language needs and enable you to create a successful learning environment!

Louise L.
Informatics Specialist (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Overall it is good.

5 l’année dernière

I was looking for a LMS solution for our business. We are a product marketing consulting firm. I tried many other LMS, but eventually I chose the TalentLMS as our LMS solution. I'm going to talk about a few things I really like about it: 1. The notion of hierarchy/branches: It is really important for us, because we are have different clients/customers. They are different companies. With TalentLMS, we can set up branches for them if we want to. And for a client, within their organization, you can set up groups for them. 2. The price is reasonable compare to other companies offering same product. However, single-sign-on is only available for Basic Plan and up. I contacted the team asking about if it is possible to do "Starter Plan + SSO paid feature", they said that's not an option. But you can do "Starter Plan + SSL (if you white labeled and mapped your own domain)". It does not make sense for us right now to upgrade straight away to Basic Plan just because we want the SSO, because we don't have that many users. 3. It is good that you can setup to automatically deactivate a account after a certain time, for example, when their subscription of your course is up.

It is quite a lot of work to change the signing in/ signing up page, you have to make things from scratch with HTML, CSS and Javascript. It would be nice if there are some easier way or some out of box option for that. For Starter Plan and below, to contact support team, the only way is send them emails, there's no live chat options. It would be nice if they can do that. The price is reasonable compare to other companies offering same product. However, single-sign-on is only available for Basic Plan and up. I contacted the team asking about if it is possible to do "Starter Plan + SSO paid feature", they said that's not an option. But you can do "Starter Plan + SSL (if you white labeled and mapped your own domain)". It does not make sense for us right now to upgrade straight away to Basic Plan just because we want the SSO, because we don't have that many users.

l’année dernière

Reviews and Responses_from June 2019 Reviews and Responses_from June 2019 100% 10 Thanks for your review, Louise. We agree, branches are a great way to set up unique and customized learning experiences for different clients or audiences, so we're super happy to hear you're making good use of that function of TalentLMS! Our support team is always on-hand to assist you with things like customizing your sign-in page and sharing our how-to guides if you need assistance with anything as you go! Screen reader support enabled. Thanks for your review, Louise. We agree, branches are a great way to set up unique and customized learning experiences for different clients or audiences, so we're super happy to hear you're making good use of that function of TalentLMS! Our support team is always on-hand to assist you with things like customizing your sign-in page and sharing our how-to guides if you need assistance with anything as you go!

Jim S.
Owner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Has been great experience

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I'm developing courses to be licensed to facilities for them to deliver to their own clients. The dedicated support has been invaluable for helping someone with no previous experience take on this rather large effort. They always have good solutions for when I run into hurdles as I've been beta-testing this with prospective customers.

I entered this world with no experience in online training, and started at ground zero in just researching different options then learning how to create courses. I have no idea how it compares to other options, but the bottom line is I've been able to create a platform that impresses people. The word that comes to mind frequently is that it's "robust." The under the hood capabilities seem to be really good as far as administrative stuff that I heaven't even scratched the surface of yet. As far as a few particular things I like: The test options include attractive features like drag and match, fill in the blank, and ordering. The user's interface is fun and attractive for tests. The other thing I really like about it is the support. For the plan I have, I have a dedicated support person who works with me as closely as I need in helping developing courses, etc. And on weekends/off hours I email support and they always respond within a few hours and are really good about helping me solve any issues.

Every once in a while I bump up against a feature it doesn't have, or the text editor can be a little funky to get used to. The other thing is being based in Europe, the hours of availability with my dedicated support person is a bit limited—7am meetings. But there hasn't been any question that the pros outweigh the cons.

il y a 2 ans

Jim, for a first-time LMS user, it sounds like you have mastered TalentLMS pretty quickly and you're already impressing your clients! Thanks for giving our quiz/test functions, user interface and admin functions an extra thumbs up. Our Support team is also super pleased with your feedback, they really do make it their business to give customers the best support possible, regardless of the time zone. As always, our Support team is there to help you if you face any future hurdles. Thanks for leaving us a review!

Scott D.
Executive Director (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2-10 employés

TalentLMS exceeded most of my expectations

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Overall I have been very satisfied with it, in fact, we upgraded earlier this year. I would like to see some more enhancements, but it has exceeded my hopes for it.

I love how easy it is to use on a variety of levels: 1) Setup was simple for basic functionality. 2) Day to day usage is simple for administrators and trainers. I love that you go between the different views including learner so you can see what the learner sees. 3) We have a more complicated setup in we use different branches to customize our user experience, this is incredibly easy to set up.

I had to do some workarounds to make the initial end-user experience work for them. The workaround is not bad it is just a little annoying. In addition, the system notifications are limited in their configuration, this has proven frustrating at times. The biggest frustration has been the lack of an integrated grade book along with limited testing options (that are not very customizable).

Alternatives envisagées : SAP Litmos, Moodle et LatitudeLearning

Pourquoi choisir TalentLMS : Learnpress just did not meet my needs, but the biggest was they wiped out entire class during an upgrade and could not restore it.

Pourquoi passer à TalentLMS : There are a variety of reasons I chose TalentLMS depending on which alternative I was looking at. It came down to 3 factors: 1) Cost, some of the alternatives were just out of our limited price range. 2) Setup/Functionality: Some of the alternatives were very difficult to configure and the functionality was limited. 3) I liked I had options for moving forward with TalentLMS giving me different ways of paying this allowed me to ease into the product to make sure it was what I needed and wanted. This model works well for small companies like mine.

il y a 2 ans

Great to see that you're making the most of TalentLMS functions and features, Scott! Sounds like you've mastered the workarounds but in case you need anything else, our support team is always on-hand. We love hearing that TalentLMS has exceeded your expectations and we promise to keep working hard to make sure things stay that way!