Avis clients sur M*Modal Fluency for Transcription

3,3 /5
  • Service client
    2,8 /5

En savoir plus sur M*Modal Fluency for Transcription

Allows physicians to produce more accurate reports using dictation and speech recognition technology.

En savoir plus sur M*Modal Fluency for Transcription

6 avis affichés

Medical Scribe/Support Staff
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 16/04/2018

"Very nice program. Very easy to use. Nice standalone program."

Avantages: The convenience and eaes. This program does not crash and is very user friendly, complete with a word expander program.

Inconvénients: There are really no cons. Everything is easy to use and find. Maybe a con would be if it came in different colors to type in, but even that is not a con - that would be fun.

• Publié le 16/04/2018
Bryan K.
Radiologist
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 14/08/2016

"Best Voice Recognition on the Market"

Commentaires: M*Modal is the best voice recognition system I have used, and I have tried most of the major ones. The accuracy is a quantum leap better than any of the other major systems.

Avantages: Accuracy of recognition very high, for me.

Inconvénients: Difficult to make pre-canned reports portable between locations.

• Publié le 14/08/2016
Scott B.
Physician
Cabinets médicaux, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 03/10/2019

"MModal Physician User Review"

Avantages: There is truy noting about this software that I like as compared to Dragon.

Inconvénients: I have had this system now for approximately one year having previously used Dragon. Initially it seemed superior to Dragon and that is why I decided to purchase MModal. I can now say that it is horrible and that the first generation of Dragon was better. There are multiple typographical errors averaging 1 out of 10 words. Simple names are misspelled noting I do not have an accent. It does not learn. I look forward to using Dragon when I am at the hospital or at home where fortunately I have kept Dragon. Though I will continue to pay for MModal until end of contract, I am going back to Dragon. Their customer service is abysmal noting that they are slow to respond to issues. The latest software upgrade is even worse. I strongly recommend not purchasing this system.

• Publié le 03/10/2019
Steven L.
  • Publié le 08/10/2016

"Mmodal impressions"

Commentaires: EXTREMELY fast and accurate when compared to my previous experience with Dragon. Almost seems to correct words that I have mumbled. Not nearly as accurate when dictating non medical speech such as business correspondence.
I was not very impressed by the support team. They were not very prompt and appeared disinterested. Fortunately the product is amazing and I didn't need much help

• Publié le 08/10/2016
Victor T.
Radiologist
Cabinets médicaux, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 12/05/2017

"very unsatisfied. it drops too many small words, especially the first word of the sentence."

Avantages: the templates are very helpful once you set them up, and we did not get adequate support for that.

Inconvénients: see above. we have been complaining for months and only get lip service. we have to do many addendums because of errors. It often drops the word "No"! Rarely will it get the word "there" so many sentences start with "Is".

• Publié le 12/05/2017
James M.
Surgeon
  • Publié le 23/10/2015

"Run from this product"

Commentaires: I am dictating this without corrections. I have been using immotile now for 6 months. The dictionary is pathetic. It still can not get my name right despite teaching on multiple occasions. It does not have the ability to dictate a single word i.e. name without having to put it into their dictionary and teaching it is pronunciation. When you have names that are pronounced several different ways you can see water problem that would create. Prior to using M*Modal international unit Strachan for over 2-1/2 years. Using M*Modal clearly adds 30-40% more time to my chart completion which means less revenue or less family time. Immotile just cannot of chapter 11. Date of 0 770,000,000 dollars over the next 5 years. They have now teamed up with Athena, our current DHR. I guess to wrong was really do not make a right. As you can see, the system leaves a lot to your imagination when you try to read it's transcription.

• Publié le 23/10/2015