4.4/5
    4.4/5
  • Service client
    4.3/5

En savoir plus sur Front App

Front est la première boîte de messagerie partagée qui permet aux équipes de collaborer autour de chaque e-mail et accroît leur performance sur le plan de la transparence, de la responsabilité et de l'efficacité.

En savoir plus sur Front App

130 avis affichés

Paul S.
Implementation Director
Comptabilité, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 19/12/2019

"The Best Team Collaboration Tool!"

Commentaires: My team is able to be more efficient and we all can see past comments and such so it makes our team more cohesive. Many times the client doesn't even know which team member they're speaking to because we are so united...because of Front. We are able to create Asana tasks directly from our Front inbox which saves some time. I am able to stay more organized and keep the cleanest inbox that I've ever had in my entire 20+ years of work experience. I can't believe that I could even live without Front before. I don't see how I can ever go back to the old way of just sending e-mails and losing the collaboration function that Front provides. One problem that many people have is tagging an e-mail as backup for a task or the like. With the permalink feature, we're now able to attach an e-mail string to any Asana task so that the we can quickly refer back to the e-mail without screenshots and the like. It's so much easier now to keep all of our information together without an overload of e-mail messages.

Avantages: I love being able to comment to teammates and to create a client-specific e-mail for our clients to respond to in order for collaboration to be smoother and for communication to be shared. I like being able to share drafts with my team so that they can review and even send if needed. If my direct reports want an e-mail to come from me but want to be sure I say exactly what they want to be heard then they just type up the e-mail, share the draft and @mention me, I edit it, my signature automatically attaches and then I send the e-mail as if I had written it. It's actually quite brilliant instead of sending an e-mail to one person to review, you can share it and everyone can see the edits. I like how you can immediately see at the top the tags of whose folder you're in so that you don't have to search through the e-mail to realize where you may be or which client you're working with. I also like the feature that lets you know if one of your colleagues archive the message that you're currently looking at. It helps to know this so that you know whether or not you need to reply to the message or assume that they're still going to respond. I also love how we can snooze an e-mail until later so they don't junk up the inbox. I am usually terrible at just leaving my inbox full with unnecessary messages that I forget to get back to until it's too late. With Snooze, I now say goodbye for now and get it out of my mind completely and then am reminded of it at the appointed time.

Inconvénients: I haven't really found anything that I don't like yet. One thing that may improve but is not a big deal is that tagging folders at the top right does not always work but if I drag the message to that folder then it does work. It would be nice if you could add an Asana task from Front without adding it to a project. For example, if it's a private task that I don't want shared with anyone else then I should either be able to make it private or not add it to a shared project. I was going to say that I would love to make reactions to the comments placed in Front but it appears that that option was added 18 hours ago so someone else beat me to the punch. It might be nice to have the option to add a follower to an e-mail thread but make it so that they cannot see any previous comments to when they were added. This would just make it so that you can share current information going forward but not include any past information that you may not have wanted to get into their hands. I'm sure Hillary would have loved that feature. One thing that I would love to add is an @mention to say something like @all or @everyone that tags everyone that is assigned or a follower to a particular e-mail comment thread.

Nic M.
Director of Annual Giving & Donor Events
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 01/04/2019

"A Great App for Unifying and Streamlining your Communication Workflow"

Commentaires: Front has a positive influence on the way I process communication because it allows me to aim for and realistically reach inbox zero. This is possible by allowing me to either respond immediately to a message, snooze it for a later reply or most importantly to me, easily delegate the message to another team member while still being able to follow the conversation. These features allow me to realistically manage multiple inboxes and ensure timely responses to all inbound communication.

Avantages: Front is a beautifully designed app for managing private and team emails as well as your company's other communication channels such as chat widgets, social media platforms and even SMS through a service like Twilio. I appreciate the thoughtfulness that has guided Front's development over the years. The Front team's dedication to optimizing the app based on customer feedback is evident in each iteration, and it's great that the Front app is regularly freshened with feature updates and additions. Today's existing integrations with Front coupled with new regularly added services makes Front the perfect platform for unifying your communication workflow. One "inbox" for all your accounts is awesome!

Inconvénients: There are a couple of pain points for me when it comes to my daily usage of Front. My chief complaint is that at this time there is not bi-directional sync of archived or permanently-deleted messages. In my case, archives and deletes in my Office 365 account are synced to Front, but when I apply the same actions in Front, they do not sync to Office 365. This behavior is annoying in the context of my personal inbox—messages acrue and clutter the inbox—but counterproductive for a shared inbox with a mix of Front and Office 365 users. The obvious solution is to move all users to Front but in my case it is not realistic to onboard our entire team at once. Front should sync all actions back to Office 365. My second and last complaint is Front's calendar: it's not as robust as it should be if it's intended to be used instead of, say, Office 365. The experience for creating timed versus all-day events is cumbersome and to my knowledge, cannot be toggled between. Additionally, there is no functionality for creating recurring events. Unfortunately, my time is currently wasted switching between Front and Office 365 for simple calendaring tasks. I am looking forward to the Front team addressing both the sync and calendaring issues in an upcoming release. These pain points are partially behind my hesitation to push Front to all team members.

• Publié le 01/04/2019
Carlos mario S.
Team Leader For Latin America
Import/Export, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 10/03/2020

"Switch to Front and you don't have to Cc anymore! "

Commentaires: Overall, Front is awesome! It has multiple options and features to make your life easier. You can create "tags" to your e-mails and archive them in the same folder. You can also "snooze" an e-mail for a particular day & time so you won't forget about it. There is something I really like and it is the feature "new discussion" in which you can select your teammates, discussion topic, add comments rather than sending a regular e-mail (this will help you to avoid hundreds of e-mail for the same discussion)

Avantages: What I like the most about Front is that I don't have to use Cc option on e-mails anymore. Front has a lot of great options and one of them is called "mention" Let's say a customer writes to you and you are not the correct contact person for that e-mail: with our previous electronic mail supplier we had to go over it and write something like "I'm copying Karen here who will help you out with your request" and copy Karen's name on Cc space. But with Front now we just need to "assign" that e-mail to the right coworker and it'll disappear from you inbox. Then it'll go automatically to the right person and he or she will reply from it (without customer seeing too many e-mail redirectioning to the correct party)

Inconvénients: There is something I haven't found on Front and it is the option called "recall message". When you send a message there is a gap of 5 seconds to cancel it but once it has been sent there is no way to recall it

• Publié le 10/03/2020
Purchasing
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés
  • Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 02/04/2018

"One of the worst email applications I've ever used"

Avantages: The overall look of Front is simple, which is nice. The snooze function on emails. The support staff were friendly and quick to answer.

Inconvénients: My company switched my team over to Front after a couple people who shared an inbox had issues with managing it. I didn't have a shared inbox, but struggled with the lack of functionality for just personal inboxes. There are so many missed functionalities to Front it made my job incredibly inefficient. I found myself spending more time doing my job which consists of heavy emailing because of Front problems. 1. No calendar. Cannot make appointments, set up meetings, etc. 2. Unable to edit messages in a previous thread. Say someone sends you a list of questions. You cannot just answer next to their list in the previous email and say "see below." 3. Archiving messages... when we first switched to Front, the management team used it for a few weeks to test it. When the team was instructed to switch within the next couple weeks, and BOOM thousands of emails that Front could not autoarchive. I had about 10 emails in Outlook during the switch. The front inbox had accumulated thousands over the course of the management test period. Front could only auto archive shared inboxes, not personal. I had to spend 20 minutes selecting 3000 emails to auto archive since it didn't sync correctly with Outlook. 4. Saving emails... you can't. You only have the option to send a link of the email which only works for those that also used front. 5. You cannot edit pasted tables in front, as far as formatting goes. No deletion of columns or making rows smaller. 6. No red flags or categorizing. Often I'd keep emails in Outlook and red flag them to remind myself to check on it before I leave. No flagging in Outlook. This is replaced by snoozing in Front to make it reappear later, but I do miss the flag option. 7. You archive something in someone else's inbox that they share with you... it archives in their inbox, too. 8. No options to make folders. You want to move emails to a folder to refer to later? You cannot. I could go on and on and ended up emailing a list of 18 problems after using Front for the first 3 months to management who sent to Front support. The responses were basically they hope to rollout that feature one day. Which obviously doesn't help now.

• Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 02/04/2018
Ari P.
CTO
Services juridiques, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 19/12/2019

"Shared Email Tracking without the need for tickets"

Commentaires: We had extremely too much email for an Outlook mailbox to handle, no SMS integration nor chat functionality. We solved all of that with Front. Now all of our communications are in one place for ease of use and management.

Avantages: Front allows multiple teams within my company to manage massive amounts of email in shared mailboxes, meet or exceed customer SLAs and seamlessly integrate our communications with our management systems. We also like that we get all of the same functionality of email ticket tracking, but without the need for communicating the standard ticket responses and ids to our customers. It allows for a more personal engagement with our clients.

Inconvénients: Our teams took sometime to get used to the new interface as it was difficult to pry Outlook out of their hands. However, once they got the hang of Front they loved the integration and tracking abilities that Outlook does not have.

Treavor A.
Sales/Marketing Manager
Meubles, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 31/03/2020

"1-Year Review"

Commentaires: Using Front has truly allowed me to take charge of my inbox! It has helped us communicate better between workers, as well as work more efficiently as a team to get the work done. Everything is open and available between each of us, so we can help each other and maximize the talents of one another in responding to the needs of our clients.

Avantages: After a full year of using Front, the thing I find the most useful is the ease and efficiency of sorting and prioritizing my daily email. The ability to snooze, assign to another individual, or add quick notes about the email, along with the ability for others to see who is working on a reply, has made our efforts so much more efficient! Everything runs seamlessly and it has become second nature, very quickly.

Inconvénients: There are still a few "glitches" when it comes to opening certain attachments, but I think that is always the issue with any email program. The only other issue is with the mobile app - it takes a few extra steps to modify email recipients, but it isn't that often that this has to happen.

• Publié le 31/03/2020
Jake M.
Customer Success Manager
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 23/02/2020

"Collaboration Made Easy!"

Commentaires: I highly recommend Front for team-based customer service or support teams who can take advantage of shared drafts, comments, assigning threads, tags, and snoozing. Our team works with high customer ratios, mostly reactive but with some proactive outreach, and Front enables us to work collaboratively to drive customer success at scale in an efficient and cohesive manner.

Avantages: As a member of an at-scale team-model customer success team, Front simplifies and streamlines collaboration by enabling transparency into what the rest of the team is working on and who they're speaking with, ease of use sharing threads and context among the team, insight into past customer communications, and robust integrations with G Suite and our CRM among other platforms. The Front team is consistently innovating on top of their existing functionality to continually make the platform more user-friendly and fun to use. I certainly enjoy the UI much more than working out of Gmail.

Inconvénients: I prefer the web-app version of Front as opposed to the desktop app simply because I like having all my tools in one browser window, and I love the keyboard shortcuts that exist on the web app, but I know there are so many more on the desktop app that I would love to see enabled the web app. Other than that though I don't have too many complaints! Their product team is always responsive to feedback, and when I have a problem they are quick to address my concerns

• Publié le 23/02/2020
Marjolaine L.
Co-founder
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 12/03/2020

"Best email software ever"

Commentaires: We have a shared inbox and we had trouble to avoid double answers and we had to forward the emails to each other or CC them on our replies so they could get informed of a conversation

Avantages: Sharing emails without having to forward them, being able to have internal conversations within an email, plenty of integrations

Inconvénients: When I need to speak to all the team, I have to create a discussion and add them all, one by one.
I'd rather have the possibility to @team within an email or a discussion to make sure they are all included.
I also whish we could find a slack inbox where we could find all the channels we have and avoid having to switch between the two softwares.

Donald M.
Customer Service Volunteer
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 12/03/2020

"Great for our case tracking needs"

Commentaires: Front makes it easy to use email as a primary mode of communication with customers. It’s very easy to sort and reassign cases, have internal discussions on cases, and quickly respond to and close some cases using canned responses.

Avantages: Cases are created directly from new emails that come in. For customers, it’s as easy as sending emails back and forth with us, but as agents using Front, we get so much more functionality. Things like canned responses, automatic case sorting and assigning, internal threaded discussions on individual cases, and integrations with third-party tools make Front almost the perfect choice for what we were looking for.

Inconvénients: As a user and not an admin, I am not exposed to the full extent of Front’s capabilities, but I am completely satisfied with what I do use. The only issue I’ve had thus far is when I use a canned response it contains three different fonts and just looks odd. This is only evident in the iPad app, but from Desktop they look fine. This was an issue in the way the canned response was created, and while even as a user I do have the ability to fix it, my first attempt failed. This may just be a training issue and I haven’t reached out to Front with help on it yet, but I know if and when I do I will receive excellent service based on others’ interactions with Front’s customer service.

Timothy H.
Account Manager
Assurance, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 19/02/2020

"In a world dominated by that "ABCs company," this new product rushes to the Front of the Pack. "

Avantages: The collaborative nature of sharing emails amongst a team without having to forward back and forth constantly is amazing. In my role, there can be many tasks involved with understanding the inquiry, performing the necessary research, performing the task necessary, and responding in a timely manner. With the features built into Front, we can manage resources effectively, be more efficient with time, and get more work done.

Inconvénients: Being an early-stage company, stability can always be improved. But I will say that anytime there is "downtime" -- the notice is clear. I would want a bit more customization in the views, but that is merely aesthetic.

• Publié le 19/02/2020
Justin K.
Bellhop Acquisition Manager
Services aux consommateurs, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 23/07/2019

"Front Review"

Commentaires: Overall, Front allows my team and I the ability to respond promptly to each mover around the country without having to switch screens.

Avantages: I work at the HQ of a moving company (Bellhops) and my job consists of constantly messaging our movers in the field spread over 25+ cities around the country. The best thing about Front is the ability to prioritize messages involving conversations that are more pertinent than others. Some are urgent and need to be handled right away, and others aren't and Front allows the visibility to determine the difference. My personal favorite attribute is the 'following' inbox including all active conversations you're apart of.

Inconvénients: It would be great to see front integrate with software used by our company so we wouldn't have to input new contacts once we hire a mover in the field. This may already be available, or in the works.

• Publié le 23/07/2019
Key Account Manager
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 18/12/2019

"Front is the best Shared Inbox for collaborative customer support"

Commentaires: Front truly is a dynamic tool for teams looking to improve their internal workflows for external-facing communications. There is some fantastic automation that is built into the platform that has helped streamline and build in consistency for external client-facing communication.

Avantages: My favorite functionality would be the collaborative chat tools amongst team members for email threads. Its an amazing tool.

Inconvénients: The thing I struggled the most to adapt to was the Tags functionality. It is not something we use daily but had a slight learning curve for me and my team.

• Publié le 18/12/2019
Partner Operations Manager
Services financiers, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 26/02/2020

"Best Collaborative Shared Inbox Tool out there"

Avantages: The key feature that differentiates Front is that it has collaborative shared inboxes that enable us to create shared drafts, comment/communicate on threads, and manage email communications super effectively. Previously, we attempted to use Gmail to accomplish this, but Front does a great job of managing the workflow of sharing one email and collaborating effectively.

Inconvénients: I wish there were more productivity / super-user oriented features that were more robust. There are some quirks about the workflows that make it slower for us to use. This is not a deal-breaker, but I wish it could be better.

• Publié le 26/02/2020
System Engineer
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 10/07/2018

"Front has allowed our company to save about a 5 to 1 ROI in time savings"

Commentaires: Major time savings and better organization is the key benefit we get as well as being able to build our own custom plugins.

Avantages: Front allows teams to work in a more organized flow with incoming emails. One of the ways we have been able to utilize Front has been to group all emails for specific teams into Team inboxes and then team members can take emails out of the queue and work to bring the box to zero. This has saved us a lot of time from trying to organize emails in outlook. The main selling feature for us however was the ability to create a custom plugin in the panel on the right as well as pull data from the current conversation from the Front API that is well built. This allows us to customize our flow. Front also has several default integrations some more useful than others. They seem to be growing at a large pace so you can expect to see major enhancements with the product in the future.

Inconvénients: The price can be a little high per user and the Enterprise version doesn't seem to offer the kinds of benefits you would want to see for such a large price jump. There also seem to be some features on enterprise that feel like they should be one tier down like user roles and authorization.

• Publié le 10/07/2018
Matt P.
Manager, Customer Success Team
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 12/12/2018

"Front is the best tool we ever added to our team!"

Avantages: Front is an amazingly powerful tool backed by a team of professionals who provide us with the ability to manage our email as a team. We work together to help our customers succeed and share an email account — with Front we're able to assign out emails, have thread-specific chats by mentioning team members and use the Sequences feature to send personalized messages to our customers. Using Front has increased our communication internally and has dramatically improved our efficiency when addressing customer requests. Sequences allow us to stay personal and deliver proactive outreach without sacrificing time.

Inconvénients: Front is a growing company which means they roll out updates from time-to-time — anytime there are bugs they are quick to address the concerns. The CSM team and technical support have been super helpful anytime we've run into issues.

envoyé par Front le 31/01/2019

Hi Matt, thanks for taking the time to review Front! We love helping the Instructure team be so efficient :)

• Publié le 12/12/2018
Stefany B.
Immobilier, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 13/10/2016

"Organized and Efficient "

Commentaires: My company uses Front in a way that it was not created. I say this because the company accommodated our use rather than letting us go. Because of this allowance, they have made our day to day use of hundreds of emails efficient and effective. We are able to assign incoming email, share with unlimited employees and a number of integrations keeps the app connected to our CRM and other integral apps. Folders allow us to keep a very organized view of our incoming mail stream with employees that are offsite or in different countries. The number one reason for choosing Front was their phone app. Beautifully designed and easy enough to use by my least technical employee with ease. Compatible with IOS and Android. There are regualr upgrades so they are a growing and innovative group of people. Their willingness to work with us and even take suggestions for upgrades was a deciding factor to stick with Front.

Avantages: Easy to use, scalable to any size company and has a fantastic phone app.

Inconvénients: No issues so far.

• Publié le 13/10/2016
Stefanos S.
Business Operations Assistant
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 06/09/2017

"Excellent tool for a team that has a number of email accounts!"

Commentaires: Centralized mail management was the main reason for choosing Front. It is a great tool indeed.

Avantages: Front if used correctly can be a powerful service. We use it for our company. Everyone has access to Front with their personal account (after they get invited) and they can manage themselves which inboxes to receive emails from. The main features that I see are the following: - User friendly interface
- Customization
- Excellent support
All in all I would recommend it for anyone searching for such a service. We are very pleased so far.

Inconvénients: Front hasn't got many things going the wrong way. If I should say something that would be that at first glance it might be a bit too much and intimidating to have all those inboxes and emails coming in but after you find your way around Front you realize that it was just wedding jitters! Everything turns out fine in the end :)

• Publié le 06/09/2017
Ethan K.
Customer Support Specialist + Account Manager
Services et technologies de l'information, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 30/01/2019

"Front App made my customer support job a breeze 99% of the time."

Avantages: The internal commenting system was instrumental to make sure everyone on the team knew where we were with a specific ticket. The ability to build custom modules for the program allowed our dev team to hook up our customer database to Front to easily search any relevant piece of info we needed without having to leave the program.

Inconvénients: They recently updated the UI to be more modern and user friendly, but unfortunately hid or removed a lot of the features that were in the forefront with the old design. You can still access most of them, but they now require a few extra clicks, which can interrupt work flow.

envoyé par Front le 31/01/2019

Hi Ethan, thanks for taking the time to review Front! We are so pleased to hear how we've made your job easier. And thank you for the constructive feedback on the workflow issues. Our product development team is continuously working on improvements there.

• Publié le 30/01/2019
Heather B.
Park City Office Administrator
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 12/03/2020

"Great value, good product, but could still use some improvements"

Commentaires: It has been helpful for our company to have the ability to sort our emails by market and then assign each email to the appropriate team member. It is also helpful to be able to see the number of emails in team member inboxes and when they are online, in order to better determine who may need help. Having the ability to at mention a team member or share a draft with another member of the team is helpful for the company as well.

Avantages: I really like the ability to set timers for emails to reappear in my inbox, and having the ability to assign and @mention team members are also helpful features that use daily.

Inconvénients: I still miss having actual folders. I feel like it gets confusing using tags and having my emails sometimes auto-archive. I actually missed including some invoices on my month-end statements last month, because those emails archived and I didn't see them in my open tab in under that tag. I also recently discovered that we can't use our mail merge app with Front. In our industry having the ability to use a mass-mailout software or app is very important.

Senior Editor
Internet, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 06/12/2018

"Making Working Remotely Easier"

Avantages: I work remotely, as does the rest of the team I belong to, and using Front to coordinate client emails is essential to presenting a united front in terms of responses and feedback. The ability to tag, comment and reassign is especially helpful in providing clients with a consistent and uniform voice when answering.

Inconvénients: If I had something that I like least about Front, it is the problems that can arise from someone re-opening an already archived email. It can cause the email to show up in the inbox of the individual who archived it and nothing can be done with it, and it is a pain to make it re-archive.

envoyé par Front le 31/01/2019

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to review Front! We are so pleased to hear how we've made your job easier. And thank you for the constructive feedback on archive. Our product development team is continuously working on improvements there.

• Publié le 06/12/2018
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 30/03/2018

"Great for collab, not so great for the budget"

Avantages: We love using this for syncing with Pipedrive - the implementation was easy. The powerful autoresponders are helpful as well. On any given day, we can have a different auto responder, which is great because we're always in a dedicated project on Wednesdays and out of office on Fridays. It's also a bonus that send later is active right out of the box - so when I'm working on emails after my kids are in bed they show up to my clients as sent at 7am the next morning. Set up wasn't too bad since I had already used Support Bee previously. The mobile app is solid as well, though my Android phone tells me it takes a lot of battery power. I wish it was listed as a native email provider on Andoid phones - so right now if I click on a email link in my Pipedrive App, I can't have it open in Front. Front is better than Pipedrive for sending emails since I can drop screenshots inline in emails in Front - something we do on a daily basis. I recommended this to a client who initially liked the idea that it connected with Shopify, showing order information beside each email (see cons for rest of the story). It's normal email stuff works just fine as well - removing formatting, adding bullets, bold, etc all work as expected. As an admin, I like having the ability to make sure my team is keeping on top of shared emails. Additionally, when a teammate needs some help on a message, they can share it with me to help advise them.

Inconvénients: Buyer beware on the TOS regarding refunds. I set this up for a client and got them paid up as an annual client with several users. However, it wasn't a good fit for them. I was not pleased to find out Front does not offer pro-rated refunds, which is costing my client a lot of money and jeopardizing my relationship with them. Customer services was unsympathetic. For this reason I can't recommend Front anymore. If a user signs up with an annual plan, they will at some point be losing money, not saving it - unless they cancel on the anniversary of when they started. Just because it's in the TOS doesn't mean it's the right thing to do: Front is one of the companies that needs to learn this.

• Publié le 30/03/2018
Head of Customer Support
  • Publié le 08/02/2018

"Front offers unsurpassed visibility between customers and your support staff."

Commentaires: This software is the only command center for support that you need to fully engage with customers.

Avantages: Front allows my support team to fully engage with customers and each other across platforms all within Front. We're able to see the Tweet that customer sent and if they sent multiple emails about an issue. It allows us to give their time the highest value and the highest productivity for ourselves.

Inconvénients: Their pricing structure is limiting with cost per user and price hikes for additional features that would benefit the platform and experience for every user. Their support staff can also be slower to respond than would be expected for a support platform.

• Publié le 08/02/2018
Brittany Z.
Controller
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 19/12/2019

"Front streamlines all forms of communication!"

Commentaires: Front allows us to automate a lot of our communication and integrates seamlessly with our workflow systems. It has kept my team organized and efficient.

Avantages: I love that everything is in one place! If I need to see e-mails from multiple client inboxes, it's all in my team inboxes. I can also add as many personal inboxes as I want and all the emails show up in one inbox in Front with color tags to differentiate the actual e-mail addresses they came from. If I need to communicate with my team regarding tasks in Front, the comment tool makes it easy. I can use the Asana integration to create workflow tasks without ever leaving the Front app.

Inconvénients: The biggest downside of Front is the pricing. It's a bit expensive for only being one piece of our operational tech stack but we think it's worth it.

Director of eCommerce and Marketing
Vente au détail, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 02/11/2018

"Great Collaboration Tool but Highly Non-Customizable and Expensive"

Commentaires: After a year of using it, the software has definitely shown that if you're not collaborating on emails, you've been missing out. BUT, the lack of flexibility in the software has me searching out other options for an email client.

Avantages: This software makes it easy to collaborate on emails, gives staff accountability, has fair audit features, and if you pay enough money, the ability to create additional roles is also pretty nice.

Inconvénients: No built-in spam filtering. Have to use your own email provider for that. Extras like additional roles and the ability to separate teams is too expensive. The software can't be customized aside from creating rules, which don't always cover what you needed done.

envoyé par Front le 31/01/2019

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to review Front! We're sorry to hear we haven't completely met your needs. We are in the midst of re-evaluating our pricing so hopefully you can reconsider us again soon.

• Publié le 02/11/2018
Neven Z.
Loan Ranger Goalie
Services financiers, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 25/01/2019

"my review"

Avantages: I like that it pulls so many accounts into one area and lets myself and coworkers manage and send emails as a team from one box but also allows us to work individually. It really comes in handy to be able to assign emails to people and not have to forward and some how mark them to help stay organized.

Inconvénients: The forwarding feature somehow got way too complicated. I am not sure why or how the simple method of forwarding an email got split into so many different categories of "in this conversation" "in a new conversation" etc etc. I just want to be able to send the email to others without having issues.

envoyé par Front le 31/01/2019

Hi Neven, thanks for taking the time to review Front! We are so pleased to hear how we've made your job easier. And thank you for the constructive feedback on forwarding messages. We'll pass this along to our product development team.

• Publié le 25/01/2019