4,5 /5
    4,5 /5
  • Service client
    4,4 /5

En savoir plus sur Front

Front est la première boîte de messagerie partagée qui permet aux équipes de collaborer autour de chaque e-mail et accroît leur performance sur le plan de la transparence, de la responsabilité et de l'efficacité.

En savoir plus sur Front

221 avis affichés

Marjolaine L.
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 12/03/2020

"Best email software ever"

Commentaires: We have a shared inbox and we had trouble to avoid double answers and we had to forward the emails to each other or CC them on our replies so they could get informed of a conversation

Avantages: Sharing emails without having to forward them, being able to have internal conversations within an email, plenty of integrations

Inconvénients: When I need to speak to all the team, I have to create a discussion and add them all, one by one.
I'd rather have the possibility to @team within an email or a discussion to make sure they are all included.
I also whish we could find a slack inbox where we could find all the channels we have and avoid having to switch between the two softwares.

• Publié le 12/03/2020
Arielle B.
Head of Customer Success
Assurance, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 19/08/2020

"Love Front- Would Recommend"

Commentaires: Great experience. Sales Rep was educated, nice, responsive and a pleasure to work with. Then the product was easy to use and solved what we needed.

Avantages: It is incredibly easy to use. We transitioned to this from HubSpot support and we were concerned about a learning curve, it is about as basic and intuitive as it comes. We budgeted 2 weeks to implement and it took us less than 2 days to transfer everything over and learn how to use it for its core functions.

Inconvénients: I may be doing this incorrectly- but the Slack integration doesn't always work correctly. I think it would've been helpful in the integrations section to have a troubleshooting guide if it doesn't work. For us we filled out all fields and appropriate slack channels but the messages were not sent there. (Again could be our error)

• Publié le 19/08/2020
Isabel C.
Consultant
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 25/02/2021

"I just didn`t listen"

Commentaires: I intended to built the basis of a future deployment, and inserted some social medial channels... but it really is designed for a team. It is just me in this business, at the moment.

Avantages: The Meeting Bird feature, that was built in after they bought that company. I was interested in using the scheduling links.

Inconvénients: It was too much. I really did not listen to the sales rep, he warn me, literally said: if you ar going to use it only for the scheduling links features it will be an overkill. It was. Front is too much if you are just using it as an email provider.
I didn't even managed to get my partner on board so he could use the tool. As it has a two users policy.

• Publié le 25/02/2021
Purchasing
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés
  • Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 02/04/2018

"One of the worst email applications I've ever used"

Avantages: The overall look of Front is simple, which is nice. The snooze function on emails. The support staff were friendly and quick to answer.

Inconvénients: My company switched my team over to Front after a couple people who shared an inbox had issues with managing it. I didn't have a shared inbox, but struggled with the lack of functionality for just personal inboxes. There are so many missed functionalities to Front it made my job incredibly inefficient. I found myself spending more time doing my job which consists of heavy emailing because of Front problems. 1. No calendar. Cannot make appointments, set up meetings, etc. 2. Unable to edit messages in a previous thread. Say someone sends you a list of questions. You cannot just answer next to their list in the previous email and say "see below." 3. Archiving messages... when we first switched to Front, the management team used it for a few weeks to test it. When the team was instructed to switch within the next couple weeks, and BOOM thousands of emails that Front could not autoarchive. I had about 10 emails in Outlook during the switch. The front inbox had accumulated thousands over the course of the management test period. Front could only auto archive shared inboxes, not personal. I had to spend 20 minutes selecting 3000 emails to auto archive since it didn't sync correctly with Outlook. 4. Saving emails... you can't. You only have the option to send a link of the email which only works for those that also used front. 5. You cannot edit pasted tables in front, as far as formatting goes. No deletion of columns or making rows smaller. 6. No red flags or categorizing. Often I'd keep emails in Outlook and red flag them to remind myself to check on it before I leave. No flagging in Outlook. This is replaced by snoozing in Front to make it reappear later, but I do miss the flag option. 7. You archive something in someone else's inbox that they share with you... it archives in their inbox, too. 8. No options to make folders. You want to move emails to a folder to refer to later? You cannot. I could go on and on and ended up emailing a list of 18 problems after using Front for the first 3 months to management who sent to Front support. The responses were basically they hope to rollout that feature one day. Which obviously doesn't help now.

• Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 02/04/2018
Nadiv T.
Customer Service Emergency Hotline Employee
Électronique grand public, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 28/11/2020

"Front: your home base for email communication with customers"

Commentaires: Using Front, I am able to reach many customers on a daily basis. Front helps me solve their problems by allowing me to communicate quickly and effectively. I can't praise this software enough.

Avantages: I use Front daily to communicate with customers. Overall, Front is a powerful and accessible email client with a very pleasing UI. What I like in particular is the template functionality. Templates for emails can be stored, changed at any time, and are lighting-quick to access. I also like Front's internal messaging system for writing notes to colleagues (using the @ system). This means I can leave notes for colleagues, for customer cases that require more time or team input.
Front's search functionality is also unparalleled. If my organisation has ever had any contact with a customer, I can find it using the barest of search strings. To give an example: Front will pull up alternative email adresses that customers have, by cross-referncing known information such as customer name.
Lastly, the UI uses colors that aid readability, but are also visually very pleasing.
All in all this software is critical to my daily work, and is the most pleasant and easy-to-use email client I've ever used.

Inconvénients: I personally find very few faults or things that could be improved, that would have a direct effect on the work I do. Having said that, I find the conversation tracking function ever so slightly redundant. This is because I keep track of conversations myself, by having multiple Front tabs open. On the alternate tabs, I use search strings to keep all prior conversation with a customer open. I am aware however that this is my personal style of working, so it doesn't say much about the tracking function itself.

• Publié le 28/11/2020
John F.
Founder/President/CEO
Télécommunications, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 31/07/2020

"Great Software, Terrible Billing and Support Policies"

Avantages: It has a number of very good features for helping teams work together for sales and support. The abilities to share, assign, comment on, snooze and resurface issues makes zero inbox possible. Keeps clutter down and focus on what is most important at the moment. We really like the 'product'.

Inconvénients: -Front's Billing policies are absurd. If one signs up for an annual plan adding a user even if only temporarily for a day or a month while transitioning employees results in a charge for as much as a full year for that seat. -During the sales process, you will experience significant personal, real-time communications. Once the sales process is over, don't hope to EVER be able to have a real-time conversation with anybody. Regardless of the severity or complexity of the issue, the only option is email that often takes days to get a response which can be a real problem when the platform is down since it is the only way to contact them. They had a chat ability for a while but turned it off apparently because customer expectations for a timely response were too high. -Don't bother making suggestions. Although they have what appears to be a strong attitude towards involving customers, suggestions get a pat on the head and swept into a 'we'll pass that on' basket. No methods or interest to surface ideas and suggestions in a way that other end-users can expand upon or upvote/prioritize.

• Publié le 31/07/2020
Adam G.
Director of the board
Meubles, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 22/04/2020

"Great software, hard to be without"

Avantages: The best part of Front is that it only adds a layer on top of already existing things, such as an e-mail inbox. Other helpdesk software systems tend to be built around their own database structures and add e-mail on top of that instead. The approach that Front uses also means that if one were to ever leave Front, every single correspondence with customers is still sitting in your e-mail account (s).

Inconvénients: There's not really anything I've ever disliked about the software. My pet peeve is that they've raised the prices quite dramatically over the last years. I'm disappointed that software creators these days seem to lure customers in with low prices to build their base and then raise the prices once they have a big enough customer base. But all in all, the software in itself is great.

• Publié le 22/04/2020
Jessica S.
Biotechnologie, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 25/05/2020

"Multiplayer email! Can't believe some people don't use this"

Commentaires: Fantastic! We are a team of two, and one of us is the main visionary, the other is the one communicating with customers. We needed a quick and efficient way of having one person write an email, the other person check it and add notes, and both parties okaying it before sending. Also, with customer support, it's nice to be able to store responses I use a lot, and quickly modify them to suit the individual recipient. Front helps us in these two ways, primarily, and that makes it by far worth the money.

Avantages: Being able to chat with coworkers about emails before they send. Being able to take over a draft someone else wrote, and send from my account, and share drafts with colleagues and have them edit, take them over, OR just give them back to me. Basically it's multiplayer mode for email. And I love the canned responses feature.

Inconvénients: There are issues with the canned responses that make it not 100% efficient. Example: hard to filter canned responses other than by keyword in the title, not easy to make quick edits to them or replace an old one. Maybe because not everyone likes that feature other than me. But it still works and I have confidence it will improve in the future.

• Publié le 25/05/2020
Justin B.
Sales Engineer
Logiciels, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 28/08/2020

"Communication Between Departments and Easy Automation"

Commentaires: Experience with Front App has been great. All the way from Pre-Sales, Implementation, Deployment, and ongoing support.

Avantages: The ability to simply @mention someone in an email thread helped smooth out efficiency with our external communications. Before using FrontApp, we would either have to forward email threads or link to email threads in Slack. Now, if our teams need assistance from other departments, they can use an @mention to give immediate context to the helping party. Creating Rules using conditions is a breeze and is powerful using their rules editor.

Inconvénients: Some of the "Comment" features were lacking--rich text formatting needed to be in markdown format, no pinned comments, closing edited comments. That being said, they had a recent update that completely addressed all those issues.

• Publié le 28/08/2020
Director of Customer Success
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 14/07/2020

"Great aggregator tool for Customer Success"

Commentaires: I lead a customer success team that uses Front daily.

Avantages: I love the ability to interact with all our support tools - phone, email, chat from intercom, while interacting with our full team (support team of 5). We stay connected on each user, and can easily run reports and track year over year metrics. We especially like the ability to chat back and forth before we respond to tricky situations, and the ability to Snooze.

Inconvénients: I would love for more integrations - specifically survey functionality, or the ability to have automation once you close out an email/chat. We have this on intercom but it lives within the intercom platform now.

• Publié le 14/07/2020
Jan Z.
Biotechnologie, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 28/05/2020

"We wouldn't be the same without Front"

Commentaires: Front is the backbone of communications, from talking with customers, taking care of signups and inquiries and handling customer support, Front lets us do all of that remotely.

Avantages: Front helps us respond so much faster as we collaborate on high impact messages and it lets us know what each other's doing. The support team is also really fast and reliable.

Inconvénients: Runs on Electron, so can be a bit slow. Some missing features but the team is iterating really quickly.

• Publié le 28/05/2020
Derek B.
Business Director
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 07/04/2020

"Front ~ Showing You What Email Can Really Do"

Commentaires: Overall my experience with Front has been very great. In terms of many vendors we deal with our company, Front is at the top. They are their because they are truly relationship minded and that is hard to find in companies. Especially companies in the field of technology. Our company is truly thankful for Front and value their company and employees. You truly get a great experience from their product to their people, and that says a lot about a company.

Avantages: I believe the product is very easy to use. Especially for someone that is on a computer daily for work, this product is very streamline and functional in terms of being user friendly. The admin needs to have some tech savy to them to operate and set up, but truly that was not anything difficult. For a company that time is truly our job we need to be on par with everything that is going on. With Front that dream is possible as we can all be on one email communicating with their Comment function and never have to email out. This prevents any miss communication or double communication. Efficiency is taken to an all time high. With other email platforms you can't have all your company on one email, other than outlook I believe, but it still fails to compare to the functions and ease of Front. Especially that no one misses out on an email if someone does archive it. Sense Front saves a personal file for you! Truly they mind and soul for this product was truly to help productivity, efficiency and the customer experience which birth Front.

Inconvénients: It is hard to really give it a straight con, as it is a growing software and just in the yearish we have used them I have seen it grown so fast. It would be wrong to brand it cons but more so improvements that are on its way. I didn't realize this truly at the start till Front personally reaches out and gets to know you and you to them. A improvement I see growing is the support line. Depending on the nature of your business you need this more so than others in a more timely manner. Our company being time based we need things fixed fast to provide our job. Front does the best to their availability to do this, but its still a growing improvement. I know I am not going to get someone in five minutes, but for sure within the hour and once then I will be able to get immediate help till the solution is at hand. Another improvement is their reports. Due to the nature of our business this has helped us out a lot but with all the variables we have it is hard to get a true accurate report. It has base functions that will help any company, but for diving into even finer details its not there...yet. Least to say I would die on a hill to say there are truly no cons, but truly just improvements I see coming and know they are continuing to work on. You can't hop in a car without knowing how to drive and expect to drive. Takes time to master anything, but you see how you can't live without once you learn a little about it.

• Publié le 07/04/2020
Ari P.
CTO
Services juridiques, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 19/12/2019

"Shared Email Tracking without the need for tickets"

Commentaires: We had extremely too much email for an Outlook mailbox to handle, no SMS integration nor chat functionality. We solved all of that with Front. Now all of our communications are in one place for ease of use and management.

Avantages: Front allows multiple teams within my company to manage massive amounts of email in shared mailboxes, meet or exceed customer SLAs and seamlessly integrate our communications with our management systems. We also like that we get all of the same functionality of email ticket tracking, but without the need for communicating the standard ticket responses and ids to our customers. It allows for a more personal engagement with our clients.

Inconvénients: Our teams took sometime to get used to the new interface as it was difficult to pry Outlook out of their hands. However, once they got the hang of Front they loved the integration and tracking abilities that Outlook does not have.

Paul S.
Implementation Director
Comptabilité, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 19/12/2019

"The Best Team Collaboration Tool!"

Commentaires: My team is able to be more efficient and we all can see past comments and such so it makes our team more cohesive. Many times the client doesn't even know which team member they're speaking to because we are so united...because of Front. We are able to create Asana tasks directly from our Front inbox which saves some time. I am able to stay more organized and keep the cleanest inbox that I've ever had in my entire 20+ years of work experience. I can't believe that I could even live without Front before. I don't see how I can ever go back to the old way of just sending e-mails and losing the collaboration function that Front provides. One problem that many people have is tagging an e-mail as backup for a task or the like. With the permalink feature, we're now able to attach an e-mail string to any Asana task so that the we can quickly refer back to the e-mail without screenshots and the like. It's so much easier now to keep all of our information together without an overload of e-mail messages.

Avantages: I love being able to comment to teammates and to create a client-specific e-mail for our clients to respond to in order for collaboration to be smoother and for communication to be shared. I like being able to share drafts with my team so that they can review and even send if needed. If my direct reports want an e-mail to come from me but want to be sure I say exactly what they want to be heard then they just type up the e-mail, share the draft and @mention me, I edit it, my signature automatically attaches and then I send the e-mail as if I had written it. It's actually quite brilliant instead of sending an e-mail to one person to review, you can share it and everyone can see the edits. I like how you can immediately see at the top the tags of whose folder you're in so that you don't have to search through the e-mail to realize where you may be or which client you're working with. I also like the feature that lets you know if one of your colleagues archive the message that you're currently looking at. It helps to know this so that you know whether or not you need to reply to the message or assume that they're still going to respond. I also love how we can snooze an e-mail until later so they don't junk up the inbox. I am usually terrible at just leaving my inbox full with unnecessary messages that I forget to get back to until it's too late. With Snooze, I now say goodbye for now and get it out of my mind completely and then am reminded of it at the appointed time.

Inconvénients: I haven't really found anything that I don't like yet. One thing that may improve but is not a big deal is that tagging folders at the top right does not always work but if I drag the message to that folder then it does work. It would be nice if you could add an Asana task from Front without adding it to a project. For example, if it's a private task that I don't want shared with anyone else then I should either be able to make it private or not add it to a shared project. I was going to say that I would love to make reactions to the comments placed in Front but it appears that that option was added 18 hours ago so someone else beat me to the punch. It might be nice to have the option to add a follower to an e-mail thread but make it so that they cannot see any previous comments to when they were added. This would just make it so that you can share current information going forward but not include any past information that you may not have wanted to get into their hands. I'm sure Hillary would have loved that feature. One thing that I would love to add is an @mention to say something like @all or @everyone that tags everyone that is assigned or a follower to a particular e-mail comment thread.

Nic M.
Director of Annual Giving & Donor Events
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 01/04/2019

"A Great App for Unifying and Streamlining your Communication Workflow"

Commentaires: Front has a positive influence on the way I process communication because it allows me to aim for and realistically reach inbox zero. This is possible by allowing me to either respond immediately to a message, snooze it for a later reply or most importantly to me, easily delegate the message to another team member while still being able to follow the conversation. These features allow me to realistically manage multiple inboxes and ensure timely responses to all inbound communication.

Avantages: Front is a beautifully designed app for managing private and team emails as well as your company's other communication channels such as chat widgets, social media platforms and even SMS through a service like Twilio. I appreciate the thoughtfulness that has guided Front's development over the years. The Front team's dedication to optimizing the app based on customer feedback is evident in each iteration, and it's great that the Front app is regularly freshened with feature updates and additions. Today's existing integrations with Front coupled with new regularly added services makes Front the perfect platform for unifying your communication workflow. One "inbox" for all your accounts is awesome!

Inconvénients: There are a couple of pain points for me when it comes to my daily usage of Front. My chief complaint is that at this time there is not bi-directional sync of archived or permanently-deleted messages. In my case, archives and deletes in my Office 365 account are synced to Front, but when I apply the same actions in Front, they do not sync to Office 365. This behavior is annoying in the context of my personal inbox—messages acrue and clutter the inbox—but counterproductive for a shared inbox with a mix of Front and Office 365 users. The obvious solution is to move all users to Front but in my case it is not realistic to onboard our entire team at once. Front should sync all actions back to Office 365. My second and last complaint is Front's calendar: it's not as robust as it should be if it's intended to be used instead of, say, Office 365. The experience for creating timed versus all-day events is cumbersome and to my knowledge, cannot be toggled between. Additionally, there is no functionality for creating recurring events. Unfortunately, my time is currently wasted switching between Front and Office 365 for simple calendaring tasks. I am looking forward to the Front team addressing both the sync and calendaring issues in an upcoming release. These pain points are partially behind my hesitation to push Front to all team members.

• Publié le 01/04/2019
Rick M.
Business Analyst
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 17/07/2020

"Front - the email client that is so much more"

Commentaires: Directors at our company claimed they were able to achieve ‘inbox zero’ for the first time ever using Front. The concept of assigning emails to people to action has replaced the need for a separate ticketing system.

Avantages: It’s like UX designers at Apple decided to make an email client. But not just any email client. One that can beautifully handle all communication channels (SMS, Twitter, live chat). Then they thought through every. single. detail.
You’d think that would be enough. But someone there clearly said “let’s make this infinitely extensible through a rich integration ecosystem” - and then they did.
If you’re thinking it can’t be as good as it sounds, you need to try it. I can honestly say it’s the first email client I’m happy to use since Gmail introduced Inbox. Did I mention Front somehow managed to make Gmail and Slack have a lovechild? Yep - you can internally comment on emails. It’s paradigm-changing!

Inconvénients: The calendar isn’t perfect but is handy in a pinch.
The contact feature is surprisingly lacking in functionality compared with the rest of the app.
The analytics reports could be more customisable.

• Publié le 17/07/2020