15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur LogicMonitor

En savoir plus sur LogicMonitor

La plateforme de surveillance unifiée de LogicMonitor élargit les possibilités pour les entreprises en développant la technologie qu'elles utilisent déjà.

En savoir plus sur LogicMonitor

Non disponible

Non disponible

LogicMonitor - Notes

LogicMonitor a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 109 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé LogicMonitor ?

William
William
Manager Cloud Operations (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001–5 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Logic Monitor quickly becoming a complete observability platform

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It has always been good but again we are reevaluating our willingness to attach such a large price tag to our monitoring. Its regrettable because we are deeply imbedded in Logic Monitor and much of our processes will need to be refactored with a new solution.

Flexible data sources is probably in my opinion the greatest feature of LM. Not only can you easily modify existing ones but write your own to monitor really anything that has an IP.

The incremental increase in cost is starting to push us to start look at doing some/all of our monitoring with other tooling. Additionally, the kubernetes cost model is encouraging us to bake monitoring software into our clusters and remove those clusters from Logic Monitor.

Craig
Sr. Systems Administrator (É.-U.)
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 1 001–5 000 employés

Decent product at a fairly budget friendly price

4,0 l’année dernière

This is a good product for easy NOC style monitoring of your server and network infrastructure. You can even embed apps such as security cameras into your NOC board. Alerting works well and allows for escalation stages and different paths/types of alerts. The history information for disks, CPU, and memory usage have helped track down issues and it can predict upcoming usage trends. The support you get from their team has always been above par and probably the best support from any product we have purchased.

The available widgets for their dashboard could use some visual additions and maybe an overhaul. I have seen some cool looking boards though if you put the time and effort in. They need more updated and modern looking examples in their gallery.

Andy
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

SPS Commerce User Review

Commentaires : Hello, I will try to bullet out a list of pros and cons below. My overall impression of Logic Monitor is a positive one. I have been happy with the scale at which we are able to adopt the systems. In itself Logic Monitor is a great service but I'd like to see more invested to integrate with other popular monitoring services like PagerDuty, etc. A few minor inefficiencies in the UI, but nothing major for us. . and by the way your support is great!
Pros
Exceptionally consistent! It's easy to be confident that all our alerts across the board are consistent unless set otherwise manually.
-Flexible. I think the tool has just the right level of flexibility to it so that we can organize alerts and hosts in a manner that effectively aligns with our business.
Visibility. Implementing the tool right as really increased our team's visibility to our overall health and performance. It's been a great win.
Cons
Pagerduty integration. There is a lot that we use Logic Monitor for but it will never be our ONLY monitoring tool, as a result we need a service like pager duty as a central hub to manage and maintain our alert streams. It is incredibly cumbersome today to not have resolutions close out alerts in PagerDuty and also to not have alerts that are acknowledged in pager duty acknowledge in Logic Monitor. This is the most important con to us right now.
Transparency. There are some nice features that help you see the various alerts whether it's the alerts tab counters (that show on the main page) or the way hosts highlight when they have alerts associated. I would like to see more detail on those features, for example if there are 13 critical alerts, it would be nice to know how many are already Ack'd without clicking into the alerts tab and searching for those alerts. It would also be ideal if you could highlight the "hosts" on the hosts tab with the color of severity of their alerts. We spend a lot of time in the host view and being able to see a host highlighted yellow, orange, or red would be helpful to faster decision making.
The alerts dashboard is not clear for hosts that are in SDT. I would actually prefer not to see those hosts in the alerts totals on the alerts tab, or potentially make that configurable. It's confusing to go to that tab to see alerts for hosts that are in SDT and don't actually need immediate response, those and Ack'd errors could almost be their own tab.
Thanks for a great service and continued product development!

Kirby
Sr. Network Engineer (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201–500 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Expensive but worth every penny

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Even with it's price tag being somewhat painful, LogicMonitor is my favorite monitoring system for my network. When I started a new job, I was asked what monitoring tool I wanted to use. Without even needing to think about it, I knew LogicMonitor was the answer! My colleagues also love the fact that I was instrumental in bringing LogicMonitor onboard. They've found the value of the product!

LogicMonitor is the magic sauce in my network monitoring. With LogicMonitor properly tuned and functioning, not only can I be proactive to stop issues before they become problems, users think that I'm omniscient! I can see an unusual spike in network activity and contact the user asking "are you doing X?" and get a wherry "yes?" from the user. It let's me know when I've got issues that I didn't even know I had. Love it to death.

The price tag is the biggest drawback. It is very expensive. In the past, I was forced by budgetary constraints to stop using it.

Philip
SSE (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201–500 employés

Great Operational Monitoring Platofrm

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We've had a wonderful experience with LogicMonitor overall. Easy to setup and use, provides timely alerts and good monitoring data overall. It supports all of the devices we need it to and their support is great.

LogicMonitor is an easy to use operational monitoring platform. We were able to quickly deploy it across our entire envirorment.

There are a few quickrs to the LogicMonitor UI. The alerts tab for the past few years has a different UI than the rest of the product. It's not a huge deal but at some point Logic needs to address that.

Travis
Network Engineer (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 1 001–5 000 employés

LogicMonitor NPM/alert meets all requirements with all Network Engineering and NOC

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, it's a great cloud-based tool that continues to develop the product.

Meets all our requirements with NPM and Alertings, easy to setup and add devices. The cloud dashboard is easy to use.

The hardest part was setting up a triage of alerts during business and non-business hours. It takes time to figure out the best way to handle spam-alerts due with a single device event that affects other devices in the stream.

vinay kumar reddy
AZURE ENGINEER (Inde)
Assurance, 1 001–5 000 employés

One of the best Monitoring Tool

Commentaires : All are good the overall features are good

Overall features are good especially the grouping and alert ruling features are good

Sometimes it get slow in the portal. It should have an application rathet than web app

Todd
Cloud Engineer (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 501–1 000 employés

An overall great product

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, I love the product. It's much better than what we had before and gives us historical data, so we can see what happened during an outage.

I like that we have very good visibility into what our servers are doing at all times. The alerting is quick and lets us know when something is wrong. I also like the formatting of the alert emails and the fact that you can reply with certain language to take action on the alert, right from your email!

I was trying to monitor the event viewers and alert when it sees a specific event. So far, we've been having troubles with the collector being able to get those metrics without timing out.Also, the log viewer is extremely complex and not intuitive.

Sean
Sean
Sr. Systems Engineer
Automobile, 1 001–5 000 employés
Source : GetApp

When Cloud Monitoring Makes Sense

Commentaires : At this time I am on v.71 with Collectors at version 20. I began using LogicMonitor around 2 years ago. It was one of the best "outsourcing" decisions we have made. Now have nearly 550 nodes in our environment and a countless number of stock and custom datasources we are alerting on utilizing a range of collection types including SNMP, WMI, Groovy, and Powershell. We previously used OpManager and had considered SolarWinds (I used it in a previous enterprise and was very happy with it). In the end, there were a couple factors that lead us to LM and kept us there. First, we are a very lean shop, and the manpower cost of standing up a new monitoring platform along with maintaining yet another machine, while minimal, was going to take time and that was a consideration. Second, we had a lot of stuff we wanted to monitor on each server and a bunch of product owners we wanted to have the ability to monitor thier products, the way they measured that didn't work against us. Finally, we wanted a way to monitor both internally and externally since we ourselves are a SAAS provider. LM satisfied all three. When we first came on board, they were reasonably new, and the turnaround time on custom datasources was minimal. I guess they are a victim of their own success, my one and only criticism is that now the turnaround on datasources is measured in months not hours. Otherwise, they are hitting on all cylinders. Their java collector is lightweight and can handle a good deal of throughput, I myself have between 100-150 nodes on my larger collectors with 1-minute collection on most datapoints. They have been in a positive development cycle over the past 18 months as they rolled out a new UI for not only for their App but their support site as well. I like how they did some hand holding for us "old timers" who had grown used to the utilitarian and direct legacy UI. They let us run that if we chose to, but introduced new dashboard and service elements in the new UI only, giving us more carrot than stick to make the leap. They are continuously improving their interface, especially their dashboards, giving us the ability to embed third party graphs (in our case some New Relic APM elements) into their layout. I am hoping they will allow us to soon provide a way to embed our LM dashboards into other iframes or share out directly. As a whole, the product is barely recognizable as it was when we came on board, yet every bit as functional with certain elements such as bulk alert tuning and multi-instance management providing even more. They have released a native iPhone application, it is good for alerting, however they have a good way to go to make it more usable overall. If they do to it what they have done to the web portal, it will be amazing. As it stands, our entire department has the application loaded and peek at it throughout our off hours, acknowledging alerts that we may not have seen yet because of the way our escalation rules have been written. It gives us some advance notice to spot a trend from other departments before it lands on our laps. The escalation rules and who they go to are fully tweakable as well as how users get alerted (email, sms, phone call). We have even begun alerting automation scripts to fire off on certain alert types. They have listened to their customers and continue to act on our needs. When renewals come up, there is no debate that we will keep them. They have become an embedded resource and so long as they keep performing at this level they will remain there.

Their drive to improve the product! It's hands down the nicest evolution of a product over a short span I have seen. Their product is continually getting enhanced, new datasources are being added to the library, new features into their mobile app and new content in their training sessions. I spoke to many of their pro's in the review, but their continuous improvement cycle is truly impressive. I also want to give a special shout-out to the help-desk for helping me out of many datasource woes.

It may not be a major part of their value proposition to new customers, but datasource creation was part of the pitch for us old timers. In the beginning I loved how quickly their folks could crank out an oddball datasource for me. Now don't get me wrong, their help-desk definitely hits the mark for fixing some of my minor mistakes in datasource creation, but when I need something deep I got to wait months. In case LM is looking at this, I'm specifically awaiting a google analytic integration which I saw advertised on your site but didn't exist (to your credit, thanks for taking it down after we found that out.)

Assi
Application Developer (É.-U.)

The Greatest Network Management Solution

5,0 il y a 5 mois

I like the smooth and timely alerts The log management features as well as network management works well I like the website monitoring capabilities and the fact that LogicMonitor makes server monitoring easy

It is not as easy to use for the non IT staff

Ritchie
Systems Engineer (É.-U.)
Banque, 501–1 000 employés

Easy but not comprehensive

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I like the product. Not super responsive interface. Seems to lag compared to previous on-prem solutions.

Easy to setup and get going. Faulty intuitive.

Limitation on drawing maps. It tries to do it or it for you but includes stuff you don’t need. See PRTG.

ed
Jeux d’argent et casinos, 201–500 employés

Global Tote Review

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : No real issues, like the product, but tuning alerts is cumbersome

Ease of use, easily tune alerts, no need to add datasources as the ones we need are pre populated

Sometimes too noisy, alot of work tuning

Bryan
Network Engineer (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 1 001–5 000 employés

LogicMonitor is a quality product but it comes at a price

4,0 l’année dernière

LogicMonitor provides a robust feature set that collects a lot of functionality in a single pane of glass and provides visibility, analysis, alerting, connectivity and functionality all at once.

LogicMonitor is significantly more expensive than some competitors for similar products and has a less robust user base as far as developing custom attributes and items, so there can be some delay between when an appliance or product is on the market and when it's readily available for monitoring in LogicMonitor.

Mike
Enseignement supérieur, 201–500 employés

Cloud Monitoring at it's best

Commentaires : They are one of the best companies that I work with. They schedule checkups to review what we are monitoring and if we need to make any changes to the configuration.

The fact that it is a hosted monitoring platform allows you to get alerts even if your entire network is down (as long as you aren't only sending alerts to a local mail server).

When you first set it up it is a little talkative but all of that can be adjusted for your environment so that you don't get false positive alerts.

Jen
Operations Lead (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

LogicMonitor User

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : LM is a powerful tool with all the options one would need to properly manage the IT estate. Customer support has made the set up process managable.

The customer support is the best I have ever seen. Free training in the application and ability to meet with LM technical trainers to help with any questions.

I find some reporting not intuitive but it is probably me.

James
NOC Manager (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201–500 employés

Excellent Support

Commentaires : Overall we've been pleased with LogicMonitor.

The support we've received from the LogicMonitor team has been incredibly helpful. From offering suggestions on best practices to pointing out ways to optimize our alerting they are proactive in their support. It's a refreshing change.

We transitioned from another product that had been in place for a number of years. As such the learning curve for technicians has been an issue. In addition to that setting up LogicMonitor to mimic some of the features that the legacy product had has taken some time.

Matthew
Infrastructure Technician II (É.-U.)

Amazing!

Commentaires : Custom monitoring is amazing! You can monitor Veeam backup jobs if you want!

LogicMonitor's capabilities alone make this the best monitoring software available. The fact that an average person can build a custom datasource to monitor some 3rd party software application is absolutely amazing!

The fact that it lacks a Dark or Black theme. But I believe that is on their roadmap so...

Joe
NOC Technician (É.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 501–1 000 employés

LogicMonitor Is Extremely Capable And Growing

Commentaires : LogicMonitor has decreased onboarding time and setup drastically. It has made training new techs a breeze due to documentation and ease of use. They are responsive to requests and open to help you help them build the product.

There are hundreds of prebuilt monitoring sets and alerting thresholds. Support is responsive and knowledgeable about the product.

Reporting needs to be built out a little more for my tastes. Tweaking DataSources, at least as an MSP can be a real pain.

Oliver
Network Administrator (É.-U.)
Automobile, 1 001–5 000 employés

LogicMonitor - Powerful and Customizable Monitoring

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Great experience.

Easy to add new devices. SNMP profiles preconfigured for most popular manufacturers. Great dashboarding and customization.

A little tricky to write your own custom monitoring modules independently. However, good product support and knowledgeable deployment success teams.

IT consultant (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Robust tool for monitoring your environment

Using LogicMonitor allowed us to better monitor our environment. With customizable options such as creating your own datasources, it allowed us to use in house scripts. You only need a collector server in your environment to get started.

Be careful about sizing your collectors correctly. You may need to spec the collector higher than what us advertised.

Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

LogicMonitor is a great monitoring tool

Commentaires : It is our core monitoring service for our business.

-Ease of use -Pricing -Custom Datasources -Alert tuning -Integration with ticketing systems

-Reporting could be better -Mobile app could use improvements

Jason
Network Administrator (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 1 001–5 000 employés

Great application from the ground up

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : If you built this from the ground up it is great. If you walk into an environment with it implemented it's not fun to learn.

Very customizable. Can do whatever you want.

Very complicated software. Not for the faint of heart.

Adam
Systems Engineer (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 201–500 employés

Adam's Review

The infrastructure monitoring aspect is great and flexibility when adding custom scripts

The kubernetes and service monitoring is left to be desired

Sachin
Dev Ops Engineer (É.-U.)
, 10 000+ employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Network Monitoring Systems cannot get better

It's like a black hole, the more you try to understand it the more it gets complex. Keep it simple while you are configuring as it's simple and dont try to get into too much depth. Documentation, technical support are always there to help you if configuring gets on your nerves. Thumbs up on that. But a detailed monitoring about CPU, memory utilization so little as to temperatures and fans are also provided. Protocols supported: OSPF, BGP etc.

Automation on gathering of performance information about other network equipments was a little too much information i wanted it to track. Ironically, there are very little information that it provides where it is actually needed. So the reporting features are limited.

Gavin
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 1 001–5 000 employés

Company use it for base services / network / servers monitoring.

Easy to use, user interface is clean and friendly. Allow one license to screen all your VM guest within a host, so you don't need additional licenses for individual guests.

Sometimes so functional is very limit and not supporting monitor for different vendors, make it difficult to monitor status for different vendor / products.