Filtrer par :

• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Thinkific

Thinkific est une plateforme tout-en-un qui permet aux experts et enseignants de créer et de fournir rapidement des formations de haute qualité directement sur leurs sites web.

En savoir plus sur Thinkific

135 avis affichés

Pamela K.
Pamela K.
President (É.-U.)
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur

This is where I have my courses

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Anytime I have a problem their tech support is great. And I haven't had any tech problems with the platform - my students are happy and use it easily.

When I was researching all the different software for course hosting, I liked that this had a place to upload documents in the discussions. That might be really important for people teaching code or other products. Then I'm glad I choose this one because others take a % of income AND you have to wait longer for money.

The layout isn't as clean and modern as others - I'm hoping that will be updated at some point. It's a little ugly.

Yadah H.
Educator (Irlande)

Beautiful Course Platform for Online Education

5 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : A stunning product which I would have been happy to use (even with all the workarounds for certificates, email and quizzes). The support is quick with responses and the tutorials provided really are next-level amazing. A consistent and impressive LMS.

This is an absolutely beautiful platform. Thinkific has been in the elearning industry for years and it shows - the portal is easy to navigate and set up courses. The tutorials section is robust and detailed, giving step-by-step information on how to set up various course features and troubleshoot any issues that may come up. There is the ability to issue certificates of completion, add an assignment section for students to upload their work, basic quiz functionality, drip-scheduling as well as compulsory lessons which need to be completed before the student can move on. The lessons can consist of videos, text, PDF's (which can be downloadable or not), or quizzes. You can embed videos and links from other sites too. The course analytics allow you to see how much of a course/lesson was completed before a student drops off, giving valuable insight which enables the course creator to edit and adapt the courses to make them more engaging for the students. There is also a 'community' feature which gives students the chance to chat and give/feedback away from an external site (like a Facebook group). Thinkific does not take any of the course fees and allows the course creator to keep 100% of the profits earned. There is also a free version which has a lot of features included.

The certificates are quite basic and it's necessary to be design-savvy and tech-savvy to create a certificate which would be accepted in the upload process. The quizzes are very basic and do not support time-limits, limited retries or anything more robust than true/false or multiple choice. Should you want to integrate with a more robust quiz software, their native integrative party is quite pricey! There is no built-in email functionality aside from the notifications that can be sent to existing students. As email is becoming more popular among other learning management systems this is quite a big negative point against them. The option to whitelabel the site completely is only available on the 'Growth' plan which over and above the 'Pro' plan which is already $99.

Gavin R.
Director (R.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, Auto-entrepreneur

Sturdy training platform

4 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Happy, students seemed to get on wit it fine.

The way it structures lessons, with sublessons.

Fiddling to put video content in. Can be fiddly to restructure a course if adding a lesson.

Farah A.
Business Owner (É.-U.)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

Good overall with critical limitations for teaching online live

3 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Good. They have excellent customer support and they responded to me quickly even during busy times. I actually recommended them for a company that has recorded videos and could benefit from using a modern LMS to share their recorded lessons.

I think I like the idea of the software. There are alternatives. I think I picked Thinkific first because they have clear description about their software, seemed reputable and seemed like they have good customer service and responsiveness. Their website is nicely responsive for different screen sizes. Although the theme itself is limited, and you are on your own to customize it, I felt that the drag and drop choices for the editor covered everything I need.

There were critical limitations that I felt decreased the value of the software for my business. The first thing that made me feel uncomfortable is that the website you build for your business through their LMS software would publish to the public immediately as you save the changes. I look thoroughly through the website theme settings, but there was no way to keep the website as "password protected" or "private" before it is published. As a result, I felt I should hold on about sharing important details until I write the entire content of the website, then drag and drop the content for the layout, and then put the content. After that first issue, I felt less excited. There were other limitations that resulted in me losing interest. I didn't feel like I want to pay to customize my website with HTML and CSS. importing your own website website was not a convenient option. My courses were live online but their website had no way of sharing the time on the website based on the user local or system time. I would have to pay for their Pro plan and do it myself with javascript. I could look up and learn how to do it, but I didn't want to. I felt like the software was good for only recorded content. The price they were asking for was not convincing anymore. Slowly and slowly I lost interest. Finally, I saw that they charge a flat fee for each student plus their monthly fee, for any student after the 100th student. I decided not to move forward with them.

Claudia A.
Owner (Mexique)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Easy to use but not as complete as other plattforms

5 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Thinkific is very easy to use, I upload two courses in a few hours and learn how to use it very fast.

I didn't like the courses landing pages, it would be great to have more flexibility on them.

Lucas M.
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés

Thinkific Rocks!

5 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Excellent! I appreciate the outstanding product, fair prices, ease of interface and ability to easily build and delivery QUALITY courses. I haven't required customer service (that's a good sign!). I love the product and will definitely stay here!

The intuitive nature of your interface is extremely helpful for both course designers and students. As a site and course administrator, I'm exceptionally impressed with the ease of use. Thank you for incorporating finance management functions. Sleek design, ease of use, great price point. Don't change the price, it's one of your best market differentiators. I switched to Thinkific for the Pro Growth plan which was the key difference for me from other providers like Matrix.

I really need to market courses via social media with the least number of accounts and steps. It would be awesome if you could integrate some social media marketing tools into the site rather than link accompanying providers. The more I can do WITHIN thinkific, the better. The same applies for business functions like website management, sales of non-course materials (e.g., printed books, e-books), and perhaps QuickBooks

Jessie L.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Launched my first course!

5 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Overall I'm super happy with my experience. I've spent the last few months editing my course based on feedback from the beta and am almost done setting up my first official launch. Excited to keep growing here!

I spent last year writing my first professional training course and was looking for a platform to use for the beta run. I wanted something that could handle the multi-media aspect of the delivery of my course, but that was also easy to set up for a non-techy beginner as I didn't have an assistant to set it up for me. Thinkific fit this need perfectly.

If anything the aesthetic of the platform could be a bit better (personal preference). While it is easy to follow it's just not as sleek as I'd like. And as a non-web-designer, I'd like to be able to customize the course landing pages to fit my brand with a bit more DIY ease.

Karen C.
Program Coordinator (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Thinkific Learning Management System

5 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Amazing! I highly recommend the software and the team. For the money, you cannot do any better!

I love the customer support and training. I was able to launch my program in two hours with no assistance. The Quick Start program is an amazing example of what we should all aspire to in our online training videos. The software is easy to navigate and has some beautiful templates to help jumpstart user progress.

I was a little limited with the amount and layout of content on the course sales pages. Wish options here were more flexible. Also, the reporting at my subscription level is a little time-consuming requiring exports to Excel to confirm actual totals each time. It's easy enough to work around, however, and I have found customer support to be exceptional at helping me with some of my more creative workarounds.

Ana M.
Coach and Creative Strategist (É.-U.)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

Empowering me to impact more entrepreneurs!

5 il y a 8 mois

Building the sales page was ridiculously simple. The templates kept the process streamlined and allowed for simple edits as needed. Love the opportunity to build my course with so many options for various types of learners and delivering content in different ways to keep students engaged.

In the course management page, I would love the ability to map out the various elements within each section, even if I don’t have the content ready to upload yet (ie, I want a video to go here and a worksheet to go there, but they aren’t complete yet)

Wendy C.
MARKETER (Malaisie)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2-10 employés

Affiliate is the Highlight

4 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Overall, I would say Thinkific is a great software to showcase your courses online. The affiliate feature and membership feature are the highlights of our company's objectives for this year. We are trying to slowly move all our recorded zoom videos to upload to Thinkific. We also hope using this software would ease our students learning as well as helping our company to grow by reaching out to more people.

Just as the title has mentioned, my company came towards this software because of a recommendation by our consultant. After much difficult times to look for a proper affiliate software, we decided to opt in for Thinkific as it doesn't just serve as an E-learning platform but also provides affiliation feature for enrolled students. So far, it can create unique link for each student as a referral and we are able to set up commission percentage for them. It has cut off a lot of manual work which we were previously doing. Thus, subscribing to a Pro plan in spite of the price, it is well-worth to consider for anyone looking for affiliate feature which is this simple.

The themes available are quite limited, and I do wish Thinkific would provide more samples of website for us to refer to since not everyone is good at designing. I only manage to find a few on Google which helped a little. Sizes of the images are only limited to JPG file which I didn't know why after a constant struggle of failures to upload a PNG image. Perhaps you could label JPG file instead of telling me the SIZE would be more helpful. Since my webinar courses are in Chinese and English, I do hope you would allow more choices of fonts instead. Also, as most of our students are Chinese, it would be helpful if other buttons such as "sign up" , "register" , "free preview" would have an option of languages. The Video file size is limited as well. It wasn't much of a bother as I know it is trying to promote shorter videos for better students' engagement. But the uploading can be quite slow and my speed is 160mbps. So, I doubt it's my problem??

Client Services Director (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Fills a gap in this space with enthusiasm!

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Blackboard Course sites, Moodle, and Instructure Canvas are great products, but you have to invest in additional solutions to collect payments, etc. for selling the online courses. Thinkific does all this in 1 system with more options for site design than the big education players do. Some of the features could be more well-thought-out, but for a non-LMS company, it is incredibly easy to set up and allows you to design instructional sound materials.

I liked that you could design the access portal, the courses, and the payment methods all in 1 interface without any needs for additional products. I particularly enjoy how easy it is to set the courses up if you have your curriculum designed.

I wish there was an option to be able to have access to all the course features without fees. We are a startup and just are not in a position to charge for courses yet, meaning this would be a huge investment for us that we are not willing to make. It would be great if you could get a 6month burn-in period to test and market before going live.

Linda H.
Co-ordinator (Canada)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

With Thinkific as our Platform, we have successfully launched three very different online courses.

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : We are at the beginning stages of offering a high quality course to students from around the world.

We researched many Platforms before choosing Thinkific. We love that Thinkific is Canadian. We love the journey that students take from first encountering the site landing page, going to the course landing page and then immersing themselves in the course. I appreciate the helpful support from the Thinkific team. They do a great job of answering our many questions. I am fortunate that Thinkific rebuilt their course editing software quite soon after we began developing our course. Their new software is quite easy to use and easy to revise. I really like their flat-rate monthly subscription fee with no hidden costs.

I wish students could purchase this course in the currency of their own country. I wish we could pay for our subscription in Canadian funds instead of American. We have had to purchase a separate Discussion Forum because their Disqus Plug In is a social media plug in that is not confidential, and their built in Discussion Forum is very awkward and poorly organized with no ability to search, edit, or even manage posts. Thinkific focuses much more on supporting marketing than on supporting online course development. We were fortunate that we had already taken two excellent courses in online course development that we could apply to the Thinkific Platform. Thinkific is less responsive to good ideas for improvement than I would like them to be. For example, despite many, many requests from many course developers it is still not possible for the course author to copy, paste and edit quizes and so there is a lot of unnecessary labour involved in inputting quizes

Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Founder (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Outstanding course-hosting platform that makes your life easy

5 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Overall the experience has been excellent over the past four years. I have to add that the Thinkific Helpdesk is genuinely helpful, and their response time is lightning fast. They have an option for "how urgent is your issue?" when you submit your help ticket, and if you select "urgent," they actually get back to you very quickly, as in, within a few hours. This is essential when your income comes from your course website and you need help updating or fixing something!

I love that Thinkific is comprehensive so I get to focus on content creation and student outreach. Thinkific manages the payment portal and moves students smoothly through the course experience. In a lot of ways, it's set-it-and-forget-it, meaning - once you have a course set up the way you want inside Thinkific, students move through it beautifully and all you have to worry about is getting new students!

My only suggestion for Thinkific would be to provide a few more options for testimonials layouts on the sales/landing pages. I'd like more flexibility and options to showcase or emphasize certain student experiences... but otherwise, I wouldn't change anything.

Wendy F.
Wendy F.
Retirement Coach (É.-U.)

Thinkific works for me!

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : No benefits realized yet as I just got my first course up and published. I have several courses written but finding the right software for me and my students was my Catch 22... never considered that would hold me back. I kept working on the courses... and finally, the solution was presented to me. I have tried so many different teaching platforms already and never actually published. Just wasn't confident in knowing the site well enough -- but in no time at all, I am published on Thinkific and so thrilled I made the leap. Finally! Pure FUN!

Thinkific is easy to use. Add a new Module, one click to add content, module after module. So easy! Better yet, I LIKE how it looks to the user. I LIKE how the site can look like mine -- not another platform. It does look different, but MY site name is on top, visible, so users know where they are immediately. I've tried others and never quite liked the look as I work with seniors who have retired... and wanted simplicity. This time I found just that. AND YET -- very functional, with every content option I'd like to add. Thinkific has a great Facebook group too. Very active and helpful, learned how others are doing their classes so gives me new ideas. Some groups were full of people whining about what the software didn't do or needed to be corrected... that didn't work for me either, yeah, picky picky! :)

I only had to ask Support one question while adding my first course. My only question was: how to add a manual student who paid me privately (or complimentary class) if they didn't purchase through Thinkific itself. I know its there, just chose to ask instead of searching! :) I didn't even use HELP pages to learn how to use it... it was pretty intuitive for me and I love that! Please don't think that means its not a fully integrated teaching service, it really is. They simply "got it" where the user (me, the instructor) and the other user (student) is concerned. Someone did the work to think about how both users will interact with the software. Kudos!

Cheryl M.

Great Option

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I enjoyed Thinkific and may yet return to it when my current contract is up with the LMS I moved to earlier this year. It's certainly as easy to use, and the sales page option is better designed. Everything else is about the same, but Thinkific is slightly more expensive and the pricing model is confusing.

I liked most that there was a free option to get started and that there is a front end option that shows all courses owned by an account native to the program. Thinkific is easy to use and now that it has added a community feature it's almost perfect.

At the time I switched from Thinkific, I did so to get a native community feature so my students wouldn't have to go to Facebook for community. Now that Thinkific has added it, there's only one complaint I have, and that is that I need another layer of complexity for my courses. Unfortunately, I haven't found an LMS that has that, so Thinkific is no worse in that regard than any other LMS I've explored. I do have an issue with the pricing model, which is too complex and confusing. That makes it hard to compare with other options.

Anne Z.
Anne Z.
Online Seller - Moving Stuff Around the Universe (É.-U.)

Thinkific is everything you need to publish online courses. There are different levels , even FREE!

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : It allows a person to publish an online course and customize everything, including the price you sell it for. Thinkific has everything you need to be successful. AND they offer lots of webinars and training as you need! I look forward to using it more as I grow my online publishing business!

I like that it is customizable. I like that Thinkific offers lots of webinars and help with all aspects of publishing online courses. It allows a couple ways to collect money for your courses. They spell out exactly what to do! For a newbie like me, I began setting things up months ago while I was working on my course. As I completed it, I began uploading the lectures and made some changes to my text and landing page and other info. Easy to make it your own. I am happy with how professional it all looks. Now I will get busy with the marketing end and Thinkific can help with info about that too! Customer service is awesome and they reach out frequently to see what they can do to guide you! I highly recommend this solution for getting an online course published. I am at the entry level, but am testing the waters until I need to go further and unlock more features.

As expected the free version is basic, so in order to get to some of the good stuff, you have to upgrade. Not a big deal really, since I am producing my first course and need to go slowly.

Dan W.
Dan W.
Senior Training Program Manager (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 201-500 employés

Good for small, basic needs

4 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Value for the money, attractive front end with little effort.

The way Thinkific presents content, from landing page to course completion page, is beautiful and appealing to the user. There are ample ways to connect with the user through various integrations if desired. It's also useful that you can customize the branding and even your own site theme if you have the available resources to do so! After switching from a sub-par LMS, our users are more engaged and more excited about signing in to consume our courses.

Reporting leaves much to be desired - best count on using Zapier to pull data into a 3rd party for analyzing user progress and completion rates. It's also frustrating that I have to wait for some reports to be emailed to me after requesting them. Perhaps the most frustrating part is that the front-end is designed using Liquid, which is difficult for a novice with basic CSS / HTML knowledge to navigate in order to make small text changes across the site.

Joe G.
Joe G.
VP of Marketing & International Business Development (Thaïlande)
Services financiers, 2-10 employés

The Best Online Course Creator

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : We started with an idea to help colleagues and turned it into a course. Thinkific allowed us to get our idea out of our heads and into reality, and a usable product people could buy & use.

Thinkific made it easy to create & host our digital course for financial advisors. With any platform there is a learning curve at the beginning. Thinkific's support team was always quick to reply and help us learn the ropes.

I don't really have any complaints. It would be nice if the WYSIWYG editor were as good as Apple Pages, and turned out prettier text layouts in the templates. But, it's good enough.

Waleed A.
psychiatrist (Pakistan)
Psychologie, 501-1 000 employés

No brainer choice of course management software

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : I researched so many LMSs out there and finally found my soulmate 😝 On Thinkific I am launching my first, course, the way I want it to be.

Free to get started Get paid via Paypal without being charged by thinkific Perfectly beautiful themes Add anything you can imagine, quiz, pdf, presentation, text, anything Support for Rich text e.g. make important words bold or italicized Available to anyone, not just Oxford or Harvard Professors boy, i am in love with literally every feature of thinkific

user statistics are (so far as I understand) not recorded with quizzes. this could have been very great. so that students would know the level of difficulty of the quiz.

Korinne L.
Founder (Guernesey)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

Customer Service Very Disappointing

3 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Very frustrating! Not a customer-friendly service. While they are friendly and say they hope you are having a nice day, they do not answer questions (or apparently read email chains). There is no support for European customers I fed this back to them when I first signed up around 2 years ago and nothing has changed. I have given them all of the feed back given here but they do not take any action. Waiting at least a day for an answer is totally unacceptable. What makes it even more frustrating is that, after waiting for a reply, they ask for information that was already included in your original email (and then you have to wait another day for a response). It just seems as though they work at their convenience, not the customer's. And yet they are happy to take the subscriptions when they are not providing an adequate service.

I was so excited to find this product and thought it would be ideal for my needs

The software is not user-friendly. I was hoping that it would be more straightforward and my staff have also commented that is it not user-friendly. There is nobody to call when you have a query and can only email. It takes them a day to get back to you. And we are based in the UK and with the time difference, we have to wait at least a day for an answer. What makes it even more frustrating is that, after waiting for a reply, they ask for information that was already included in your original email (and then you have to wait another day for a response). I sent a query on Monday asking how to do something and the reply said 'see instructions below' and there were no instructions there. In the same email, they asked me to confirm the email address (which I had emailed them on and they had clearly not tried this). I responded right away and just got an email asking how they could help me! (They clearly had not read the email chain). It is now 9pm at night on Tuesday and will be at least Wednesday afternoon with the time difference until I may get a reply and actually proceed.

Susan M.
CEO (Canada)

I've tried WP plugins for courses as well as Teachable. Thinkific has been phenomenal.

5 il y a 3 ans

It's mobile friendly for my students. It's a very simple to use a system which means even if you're, not super tech you can make it work. I get awesome student feedback on how easy Thinkific is to use, especially on the go. It's got great reporting and you get paid right away instead of having your money held up. Even on the free account which is awesome to better manage cash flow needs. I also love that you can see how your students are progressing and where people might be getting stuck on your content.

Probably the only big negative for me is that is I want to include writing below my video training it doesn't show the student how long the video is or even that there's a video there at all. So sometimes people have missed training parts because of the formatting of their system. Not the biggest deal, but I like to streamline my lesson by putting a small blurb under the video and the easiest way to do this means it doesn't show up as a video on the sidebar for the student.

Katie M.
owner (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, Auto-entrepreneur

Love it!

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : I got leads into students who enjoyed this platform. I really loved setting up courses and I think this is a great product.

I really like how easy this system is; they have done a lot to make their platform easy to use. The free plan is good. Pro's: Easy to use & navigate Helpful tutorials Helpful webinars and manuals to help you get the most and market your courses Clean crisp look Responsive for mobile, tablet, and pc's

Pricing for me was the only con; I had purchased a lifetime subscription to another course building platform and decided to switch to that otherwise i'd still be using thinkific.

Enrrique P.
Enrrique P.
Instructor (Venezuela)
Télécommunications

Project your career by making your courses known on the net

4 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : An excellent way to place and sell your courses on the net, making you gain prestige in the online educational area.

A very easy to use application that projects your career as an instructor and educator, you can sell the courses to students or companies, allowing you to take better advantage as it allows you to enlarge your professional profile, showing the courses you have done and who and how many have seen, making you notice in the professional area, it is quite complete and easy to use, with an attractive cost for the market.

I think they should improve a little the visual and design area, to make it more pleasing to the eye, allowing you to customize more each course and let your imagination fly to catch a larger audience, doing this would improve even more this excellent application.

Heather H.
Content Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 501-1 000 employés

Great for out-of-the-box solution

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : At a previous employer, I chose Thinkific to build out a model for a course my CEO wanted to test before commissioning an app. While the final product wasn't quite as smooth as what we were working toward, it looked great for an ecourse and was light years beyond anything the competition was producing. It was easy to use and integrated beautifully with other apps through Zappier.

Thinkific was incredibly easy to use to create a professional course and corresponding website. It was well laid out and actually made the process enjoyable. I was especially pleased with how the website turned out and how seamlessly it integrated with the course.

There was very little I disliked about the platform. It was difficult to tailor the course quite the way I wanted it at times, but I could always find a workaround.

Julie B.
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés

Incredible course creation platform!

Commentaires : A++

I love using Thinkific and wish I'd found it sooner! If I have any questions, their customer service response is outstanding and they even follow up with an email covering the details discussed. The training videos and course guidelines are so helpful. It's so easy to make edits and update course content any time. Stripe is a good company that allows us to sell courses in many other countries, bonus! I'm not tech savy so this program fit like a glove. Thank you so much for your committment to helping others by creating an incredibly user friendly and highly functional program.

I would like to be able to add a course instructors signature to the certificates and better options in the certificate blocks.