Avis clients sur Talkdesk

En savoir plus sur Talkdesk

Talkdesk est un logiciel de contact client intuitif basé sur le cloud avec des fonctions avancées, un reporting complet et des intégrations fluides.

En savoir plus sur Talkdesk

Simple to use and their support team is amazing.

Sometimes I have problems with the App so I have to use it through the website, or it is very slow and I cannot answer a call in time.

Talkdesk - Notes

Talkdesk a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 700 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Talkdesk ?

Mike
VP of Customer Success
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Simple is smooth and smooth is fast

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Cortney
Cortney
Billing Specialist (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 201-500 employés

TalkDesk is above the rest! - Cortney K

Commentaires : TalkDesk has been reliable and above the rest. We started with ShoreTel and switched to TalkDesk and the improvements are not measurable.

The ease of use is the best. As long as you have an established internet connection, you can use TalkDesk anywhere!

Sometimes the audio is best when connected via ethernet cable.

Kallen
Director of Customer Support (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501-1 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Talkdesk: The perfect tool for your support team!

Commentaires : It has been an awesome experience using Talkdesk. This software has allowed us to grow and has supported us at every step. Additionally, their CX team is outstanding and very supportive.

This software is incredibly easy to use. Agents learn to use this tool in a matter of moments. Additionally, the Studio for IVR allows incredible flexibility in our IVR. This has made it easier for client to get to the correct team and helped to improve their overall satisfaction.

The Reports. Talkdesk recently launched Explore which houses all the reports in one location but it is still really hard to know which report to run. Once you find your desired report, you need to pull it out to excel or google sheets to manipulate the data and build any kind of visual. However, most of the data you want can be found in these reports.

Zeynel
Social Media Manager (Canada)
Production audiovisuelle, 11-50 employés

Great Experience with Talkdesk!

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, my experience with Talkdesk has been great. It is a great customer service tool that is easy to use and provides great customer support.

Talkdesk offers an easy-to-use interface, making it very simple to set up and manage my customer service. The customer service team is also incredibly helpful and always responds quickly to any inquiries.

The pricing could be more affordable and other features could be improved, such as the reporting and analytics.

Tyson
Team Lead, Support (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 201-500 employés

Sleek Product for Small Start-Ups

Talkdesk is a very easy and intuitive product to figure out, both on the front and back end. If you come across any issues, their support team is always quick and thorough with their responses.

One of my biggest obstacles with TalkDesk is the reporting functionality. While I feel the front end is great, the back end reporting is sort of all over the place. Many of the reports need to be sent, rather than viewed in the browser. If they made the reporting as intuitive as the call interface, this product would be stellar!

Jr
Tools and Systems Coordinator (Philippines)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51-200 employés

Talkdesk - One call away to a better conversation

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Overall, Talkdesk is very efficient to use. Telephony system can be used as a stand-alone, unlike other telephony systems that still need to have a physical phone for it to work.

As an Admin of this software, I really like the management system of Agents being added to the system. It's easy to manage them and the fields used are easy to understand. The search feature is really good making us Admins do our task to update a certain account easily.

What I don't like here only is the telephony system integrated on the tool itself. Sometimes, it causes an issue due but this due to a browser update. Good thing that they have an App that we can install to avoid these issues.

Tyler
CEO (É.-U.)
Internet, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Powerful phone system, though focus shifting away from startups

Commentaires : We needed a phone system which allowed our distributed team to take business calls on mobile numbers and not expose their personal phones. Talkdesk has empowered this use case, though we wish the apps were easier to use.

Product is full featured, including full ability to call anywhere (including internationally), digital voicemail, contact management, calling from a browser, analytics and performance statistics, and integration with CRMs. You can also receive incoming calls via phone line rather than just via data connection. Many customization options including business hours settings, which phone lines to ring in certain circumstances, and a call tree builder are also helpful.

For the longest time, Talkdesk did not have apps for iOS nor Android, but now it appears that they do as of October 2019. Even still, you need to activate the app via a technical support request, which is not a very user-friendly way to handle things. The web-browser based version occasionally hangs (nonresponsive) and a page reload is required, even though we are using a modern computer and modern browser. We've also noticed that the company's focus is shifting away from small customers and startups towards only enterprise customers, so the platform is not as easy to deploy or use for this segment as it was before.

Robert
Services aux consommateurs, 51-200 employés

Why we chose Talkdesk

Commentaires : Overall, it has been a positive and pleasant experience. They are always responsive, always open to feedback and will go the extra mile to assist with special requests.

Ease of setup, the support provided, constant updates and integrations with other software and services. Constant updates from their development team on new features and services.

Could use some additional features such as multiple dashboards to monitor multiple centers/ring groups

Maria
Team Lead (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 201-500 employés

Talkdesk app for Salesforce

it was easy to implement and customize with the product

The way it interprets data. You really have to dig and email the representative to get some of the metrics needed or interpret some. It shouldn't be that hard to get some metrics pulled up.

Cheryl Ann
Customer Care Associate (Jamaïque)
Recrutement, 5 001-10 000 employés

Let's Talk, Talkdesk

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : My overall experience is it has been a breeze to use, easy to learn and gets the job done.

Talkdesk is one of the most basic CRM tools I've ever used. The interface is so simple, you can learn your way around in a few minutes. There's a section to add your notes to the call, different dispositions to end the call and different AUX states to put yourself in.I would recommend Talkdesk for small to medium size businesses looking for a simple but effective way to communicate with their customers. I absolutely love this tool.

The only missing feature would be, it does not generate a ticket for the calls and the outbound calls are not recorded. These are optional for some companies

Diendéré
Social media manager (Burkina Faso)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Good software for telephony

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

For it is the best in its field it is definitely above other software of the same kind and its price is quite affordable for the work it does

No drawbacks There's really nothing I don't like about talkdesk it's clean

Steven
IT Director (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

Talkdesk Review

Commentaires : Good product, always improving, good customer service, easy to rollout and administer.

App can be used from anywhere and allows our servicedesk to be mobile and take calls from anywhere. Always listening to feedback for future features. Good call quality.

Features can take a while to roll out even when promised by a certain date. Reporting could be more robust.

Mike
IT Administrator (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201-500 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

So glad we made the move to Talkdesk!!!

Commentaires : I love it and I love the people who run it. Honestly our lives have been SOOOOO much better since coming over from ZenDesk. I am not putting down ZenDesk either, their help desk platform is hard to beat. But for the calling feature which is all we use, Talkdesk does it much better and saved us thousands a year!

What I like most about this software is that IT WORKS!!! We have used two other systems in the past and both were iffy at best, often went down, and when they did it was always someone else to blame. Talkdesk has outstanding uptime, in fact I cannot think of a single outage in a year of using them. The cost is much less than we were paying, and their support is extraordinary!

The licensing can be a bit tricky to figure out as they have some seasonal ones you can add but sometimes that's confusing and doesn't happen quickly if you need to add them. But that is also planning on our part and giving them time.

Chase
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Talkdesk is an awesome all in one phone service.

Commentaires : I would highly recommend this service to companies in need of an online phone system.

This service integrates well with all of our other systems. We use different phone lines with this service for all ends of our business.

Setup could have been a little easier, but support was awesome.

Don
Customer Service Representative (Philippines)
Services aux consommateurs, 51-200 employés

The Best, Near Perfection Integration

Commentaires : We have been using both SalesForce and TalkDesk for more than a year now for our company and it could have never been easier compared to what we were using before, I am really thankful that our team have discovered this platform. We started using SalesForce first for a few weeks but then TalkDesk happened and it has never been this easy for me and my team, Calls logged automatically, Cases auto populate with the correct and necessary details which results in fast and efficient customer response and information backtracking. We can never ask for a better service, The Talkdesk Live at our dashboard was super helpful for managing our Agents and for tracking our service level rates which is very important if you are working for a customer driven company/job. The only hiccup that we have experienced overall is SF connector not linking properly to the TalkDesk widget in which we figured was caused by Internet fluctuations whenever the connection speed gets lost/slow but with coordinating this with the Talkdesk Team and our IT department we were able to fix the issue and it barely happens anymore and when it does occur it can be easily fixed by reloading SF. Such an awesome service.

Integration is a breeze, My team and I never encountered any issues with the integration and the information of any of our call logs getting lost/missing

Callbar integration would sometimes disconnect fail, there are times where the information takes minutes to get transferred to Salesforce which is detrimental to fast customer interaction

Customer Experience Manager (É.-U.)
Internet, 51-200 employés

Fairly innovative company, not perfect but who is

We've been with Talkdesk for over 2 years, and in that time they've proven to be hungry for the market, very innovative and collaborative. The product is fairly robust and there are releases fairly often for improvements, minimal downtime and a nice UI/interface. The sentiment reporting is invaluable and you often don't have to reach out to support since their knowledge base is ridiculously thorough.

We definitely noticed with the departure of our first CSM and transition to another, our rose colored glasses started to come off. Talkdesk suffered some serious outages later in 2017 (though they did their best to make it right after the fact). There are some seemingly obvious improvements that could be made to the product that they have so far de-prioritized over those shiny "innovative" features. Reporting more often than not requires exporting CSVs in order to truly dig into the data, and when you do have to contact support you'll always get a canned response, have to clarify and emphasize again, *then* the agent starts to answer your question.

Jessamine
Services financiers, 51-200 employés

Good Value

Commentaires : Overall, TalkDesk is a wonderful product. Its simplicity and ease of use at the user level makes it a great fit for our Contact Center. While I would like to see some changes to StudioFlow and other Administrator functions TalkDesk still offers one of the best VoIP systems currently available for the price.

The Talkdesk interface is a fairly easy system to navigate. From a user perspective, the software makes it simple to answer and transfer calls using a Web Widget. From a management/admin perspective, the software data analytics interface has become more robust in the last year which allows us to have more key insights into agent productivity and how we are interacting with our customer base.

The new studio flows are not user intuitive. I wanted to love them but the support guides for setting them up were not really helpful and it took hours of troubleshooting to get them going. There have also been more frequent outages with TalkDesk over the last couple of months. We have never had issues with downtime with TD prior to this.

Kenley
Contact Center Supervisor (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11-50 employés

This is how you communicate with your customers fast and effectively!

Commentaires : Manual calls are now the thing of the past. I can simply hit a link for the customer and talkdesk does the rest. It provides a new age alternative to the contact center world.

The ability to easily connect with my customers via phone with a simple click of the button. I also love that it is compatible with Salesforce. I also love the reporting features. This allows me to listen to the calls of my representatives and it provides me with a report on our KPI's. - Kenley B

There is no texting feature. Most customers love to text or take a call these days. I think talkdesk could do wonderful if they incorporated a texting feature to their platform. I also would like for a whisper effect on the reporting feature. The ability to say something to my representative while they are on a call, and customers cant hear what I'm saying would be amazing. This way I can coach them on what to say without distracting them from the call. - Kenley B

Support Representative (Israël)
Internet, 51-200 employés

Great for all businesses that have Sales and Support teams

Commentaires : Great to use. Would recommend to everyone to use asap.

The most important feature is the overall quality of each call. The client can hear you and you can hear the client properly. I love how it works with Zendesk really nicely and their Voicemail system works well too.

The recordings. When listening to recordings, the caller and agent voices go between 2 speakers on the headphones and its a bit irritating

Tara
Helpdesk Supervisor (É.-U.)
Internet, 201-500 employés

Dependable and Resilient .

Talkdesk has proven to be an extremely reliable software for our company. We've been using it for about 5 years now and have had very few issues. The customer service is exceptional. Any time that we have had an issue, customer service is quick to respond and rectify. I love that the program is so resilient also. Our call volumes fluctuate intensely and Talkdesk can handle whatever is thrown at it. We have gone from getting 300 calls per day to 300 calls per hour and we rarely notice so much as a hiccup. The program is easily customized and very user friendly.

The only thing I would like to see is more customization on the reporting. I would love to be able to have more options to build my own reports, however, our account rep is very accommodating with having reports built for us based on our needs.

Blake
Vice President (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501-1 000 employés

Helpful for a small-to-mid call center, could use better reporting.

Commentaires : Before Talkdesk, we had a legacy PBX system that was old and clunky, to put it mildly. Talkdesk's implementation process was extremely smooth, and their implementation team was right there any time we hit a bump. Responsiveness did decrease SLIGHTLY post-implementation, but not to any concerning degree. Bottom line is that we are getting our phone calls and able to track them to improve processes and overall business function.

The ease of use and general aesthetics of the software. Everything looks clean and modern. Live dashboards look great, reports look great, the whole UI is beautiful. Generally speaking, it's very simple compared to other more complex legacy phone systems I've used. The process for setting up new agents is intuitive.

There is a lot to be desired about the flexibility of the reporting functions. For most of my more complex call center metrics, I have to export mass call data Excel then slice and dice from there. They have great basic reports out-of-the-box, but our call center has some nuances that their stock reports don't capture. I wanted to be able to take any field/metric in the system and build a report around it, but that's not possible, at least not yet. They have informed us that they will be rolling out brand new custom reporting features soon, I'm excited about. I only dock them one star for this, however, because the bottom line is that my data is in their system, which integrates with Salesforce. So, even though I can't get my metrics the way I want to from inside Talkdesk, I can still export or run in Salesforce just fine.

Bruno
CEO (Portugal)
Internet, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Wouldn't be able to scale my business without it

Commentaires : Excellent. Already renewed my licenses for next 2 years.

I can run my call centre from any location and take advantage of deeper agent pools around the world. Furthermore, it enables me to offer work from home functionality to all my agents which helps with hiring and overall agent welfare.

Implementation and support can be patchy at times. Self-service not available to add agents.

Jolene
Account Manager (Macédoine du Nord)
Production alimentaire, 201-500 employés

The best experience using Talkdesk

Commentaires : I am part of an SEO agency and it was going to be impossible to work without Talkdesk. We need to communicate with the customers on an everyday basis. Our managers can keep a track on our performance using the reports.

Talkdask is really fast and easy to use. It is very easy to install it and adapt to it. All the calls are recorded and you can pull out any reports you might need for inbound or outbound calls. This helps to keep a track on the progress of our everyday basis at work. We are using it at work to communicate with our customers and they can have our numbers and leave voicemails.

There is nothing to dislike regarding this amazing tool. I don't have any complaints. The only thing I would like to mention is more a suggestion than a complaint or dislike. It was going to be perfect if Talkdesk will be able to automatically recognize the country code of the phone number.

Matt
VP, Customer Support (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 501-1 000 employés

A great VoIP phone system for your support team

Commentaires : We were able to get away from a hosting situation where we didn't have control of our system and had to submit tickets for simple changes that come up on a daily basis. Talkdesk allows our team to make updates on the fly and turn on a dime when we need to.

Talkdesk is super-easy to setup and use, from buying new phone numbers, to creating IVRs, configuring call routing, and answering the phone. Our clients love the queue callback feature. I like being able to make adjustments to the IVR quickly when we have a service outage with our product.

Their reporting suite has gotten better over the year, but we still need to export the data and manipulate in Excel to get the things we want done completed.

Customer Service Manager (Bulgarie)
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

Over 3 years of success with Talkdesk

Commentaires : Me and my team have been using Talkdesk for over 3 years now and we are more than happy with their service. Their customer support is always helpful, the service rarely has problems (once or twice a year) and is usually resolved quicker than a lot of bigger companies. The overall experience of using Talkdesk has been positive, they provide you with a lot of performance data which we find very useful. The website is made easy to navigate.

The ease of use, it is very easy to understand how Talkdesk works, which makes it easier when new members join the team

I don't have dislikes. I would suggest that they add an option where you can put the customer on hold and call another number using the same account.

Nancy
Customer Service (É.-U.)
Emballage/livraison de marchandises, 51-200 employés

Best Call Software

Commentaires : Again, I've really enjoyed TalkDesk and all its data. It has been a great upgrade at our workplace

I enjoy being able to see the statistics, they are crucial to being able to get to the phone calls and seeing how much support is on while I am on too...especially since we are all working remotely now.

I don't like that we cannot put one phone call on hold while we call another number, it would be helpful sometimes.