En savoir plus sur Timesheets.com

Les entreprises peuvent ainsi réduire leurs coûts et stimuler leur productivité grâce à un suivi des dépenses innovant et facile à utiliser pour la facturation et la paie.

En savoir plus sur Timesheets.com

Easy integration with our accounting software.

A little confusing about making and or sending notifications to employees. Is it for my records or for their viewing.

Timesheets.com - Notes

Timesheets.com a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 743 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Timesheets.com ?

Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Project Coordinator/EIT (É.-U.)

Great for tracking employees who work in the field! Easy to install and use on smart phones.

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : GPS tracking, Accurate time keeping, Ability to look back and refer to jobs worked on.

I really like the GPS tracking capability on timesheets.com. It helps to verify accuracy of where our guys clock in and out when they are in the field. It was very easy to install on their smart phones and they do not have any problems using it. It is very straight forward. Another great feature is the reports that can be downloaded - good for printing timesheets. Also, customer service is great! I've only worked with rep since we've been using the app (September, 2016), but she is very helpful in answering my questions. If she doesn't know the answer, she always gets back to me after researching it with her technical team.

We would like to use the Customer module of the app for our jobs, but our guys cannot assign a "Customer" to their day through the app. As a work around, we have utilized "Account Codes" and "Notes". The guys will chose the job name using an "Account Code" and in the "Notes", they will indicate the work that was done on that job for the day.

Cindy O.
Owner (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur

TimeSheets

5 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I have been using timesheets for over 10 years to track my time and projects. It has been a very positive experience and allows me to bill clients with ease and provide supporting documentation in a report format.

it is an easy to use tool that allows me to track my time and include notes about the tasks completed and I can use that for supporting documentation to bill my clients. I have also used it in the past for tracking time for my own employees.

I have not found anything I do not like.

Joshua M.
Plumber (É.-U.)
Construction, 11-50 employés

It's good for what your paying for

3 le mois dernier Nouveau

Easy to deploy easy to bill time for jobs

Dificult changing values and employee information

Kim D.
Accountant (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 51-200 employés

Accountant

5 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Great

Ease of use for staff and management. The reports are fantastic and easily customized.

Employee set up is a bit cumbersome but not bad.

Mitchell M.
Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Matériaux de construction, 11-50 employés

5 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Customer Service chat is always there and extremely responsive and helpful

Out dated look / style. Looks early 2000's look, not very modern

Amy G.
Practice Manager (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2-10 employés

Excellent resource for businesses!

5 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Exceptional!

Customer service is amazing! Super user friendly and I have absolutely no complaints! If you are able to speak with [SENSITIVE CONTENT], you will be in great hands.

There is nothing that I have found so far that I do not like.

Angela V.
owner (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés

Timeclock

5 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

The online support is amazing, very helpful setting me up and explaining the process. They are very quick to respond when I have had other questions.

Getting my employees used to using it. Going from no time clock to using it, they had issues with the mobile app but once the bugs and were worked out on our end it is good.

Team Lead (Inde)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

Expense Tracker

4 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Mainly it is very useful for the Expense tracker. They provide a mobile application as well so we can upload or add expenses online. No need to carry all the bills with us.

Sometimes receipts are not clear enough when uploading bills through the camera.

Israel P.
Israel P.
Language Educator (Équateur)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Save time and money with Timesheets.com

5 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Nice software, nice design.

It is easy to get your organization working well by using Timesheets.com

Probably the connectivity problems can cause delays.

Project manager (É.-U.)
Automobile, 51-200 employés

Timesheet to keep track of hours

5 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

I have contractors work on my project and I have the option to keep track of their hours

Many times I hear complain of unable to log in or didn't log in/out correctly from system

Tammy K.
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 2-10 employés

Great Support/Great product

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, I really like the software. It has everything I need, it just needs to be tightened up a little bit. Consolidate a few things. But for the most part, it's user friendly, works great for employees that are on the run, great reports that are easy to use. Live Chat is the BEST. The customer service is the BEST and the price is great. Overall, great product - very happy with it.

It is easy to use. Mobile features are great! The GPS tracking is super helpful. Lots of settings to personalize your needs. Two of the BEST features are the price and the customer service hands down. The reports are easy to use. Love that it is easy to track PTO. Currently, it has all the features that a business needs to track employees that are in very different locations that are not brick in mortar

There are a few things I would change. Setting up a new person. I would have all the setting necessary to get them in the system in one place instead of in different settings areas. The memo section needs to be visible on the mobile part, should not have to switch it desktop to see a memo. It would be great if employees could choose a PTO day from the mobile section and not desktop. It would be great to clock in once and choose a location and not have to clock in twice to list your location.

Jackie M.
Project Management Lead (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Great Product

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Timesheets make it possible for us to get development hours for all our products since we couldn't get this information from Jira's out of the box time tracking feature. Finance is able to get these reports regularly and use them for Cap/Opex reporting.

We love how easy it is to setup resources and projects within the tool and how intuitive it was for the resources using it. We were able to run both the employee and project reports and they were pretty easy and straightforward. The tool is a standard alone tool that doesn't have to be integrated with anything and that makes it so much easier to use without worrying about integration cliches. The price point is very reasonable and available without extra additions that could possibly ballon the price.

I wish that we could run the employee and project report at the same time so that we can see each employee by project instead of one or the other. This could be a new feature added to the product but in no way a deterrent from the product.

Desiree G.
Administrative Manager (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Eliminated excessive paper handling

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : It's really revolutionized our client billing. I think we more accurately bill our clients and also more accurately detail the work performed. It is also nice to easily see how many billable hours we log in a day or week, helping us to become more efficient with our time. The biggest advantage for me is the huge reduction in paper. I once felt I was drowning in paper, now I can keep my project time, expenses and notes in one digital file. Goodby clutter!!

We eliminated paper time tracking sheets that were used for each project, needing to manually calculate time in / time out and add entries together for client billing. Using Timesheets project timers allows us to eliminate the paper and also calculates our project time for us. That we can also assign notes to each time stamp keeps us better organized and enables us to recall exactly how our time was spent on each project entry, which we can then use to be more detailed in our client billing and showcase the value for time spent. Time entries can also be entered manually which is nice during times when interruptions are frequent. Time editing is also allowed.

I wish the time stamps included the ability to view the exact time you started and ended a timer, not just the accumulative time. On occasion I may forget to stop or pause a timer, leaving it running in the back ground. I may be aware I finished up around 5pm but with no starting time to review, it makes it difficult to estimate the actual time spent on an individual entry.

Nona H.
Operations Manager (É.-U.)

I am so grateful for this program finding me!

4 il y a 5 ans

+The ease of control as the admin-I can see everyone's entries and edit where necessary. +The mobile feature-my foremen can enter their time whenever it is convenient for them and I see their updates immediately. +Producing reports are so easy-it has cut down the sorting through our many Excel sheets to add up our project times by 1000%. We are a small company and did not want to sign up for expensive construction PM programs. This does the job for us without the high expense. +I also use the reports feature to calculate payroll hours...instantly-this has also saved me many hours. +Chat support is instant and they are very helpful and knowledgeable.

-There are very minor details that TS could work on, when I run into them, I contact their customer support via Chat and make my suggestions. An example of one feature I have requested is that they add a line item displaying the date range on their 'Payroll By Account Code' Excel Reports. I can enter this in manually with no issue, it would just be convenient if it were already on the report itself. I already contacted customer support regarding this and she said she would send my request to the engineers of the program. I hope to see this feature updated, if not, I will continue to use this program and manually enter the date range. It is not a show stopper. I would be extremely sad if this program every closed down, can't live without it now.

Julie F.
Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Timesheets.com is a stand-out for its ease-of-use and stellar support

5 l’année dernière

I was looking for a simple time tracking program so that my employees could enter daily time and track paid time off accruals. I figured we would get something that would be fine, without all sorts of "extras". Instead, we found Timesheets.com to be a robust, fantastic service. I was amazed at how much we could customize (and how much the Timesheets.com support team could customize for us). It is a simple program for my staff to use; we didn't get bogged down by having to learn something complex and yet it does exactly what we need. As an administrator, it is refreshing to use software like this that just does what you want it to! Sometimes I think software development companies put too much into their products when I just want something simple. Timesheets.com provided the best of both worlds - a really good service that was clear, concise, and easy to use.

Once or twice there was an issue with the expense reports feature - it seemed to calculate the total amount in an employee's expense report differently on the report page vs. the dashboard page. However, this could also have been an issue with how I was displaying the report! It never became enough of an issue for me to report it or figure it out. That's the only thing I can think of that wasn't great.

Sumeet S.
CEO (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

Timesheets.com

5 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Excellent. Easy to use and very affordable for what the program has to offer.

It is very user friendly for employees. Employees of all ages can use it even if they are not technology savvy.

Overrides are difficult to do, but not impossible. Employees sometimes can't clock-in due to some error, but its seldom.

Catherine l D.
President (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Great produce and customer service

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Great people to work with, and a very good, super-functional program with simple, clear-cut reports. I am pleased to have started with Timesheets.com.

This was fairly easy to set up, with their staff transferring my client info in a report produced from my old time program. There were some small glitches, as with any new program learning curve, but the staff is very helpful, patient, and knowledgeable. We were up and running very quickly.

I dislike having to enter a reason for editing a time entry when I goofed, but understand that in a much larger firm this would be a great help administratively.

Robbin t H.
Boss (É.-U.)
Entreposage, 2-10 employés

MORE SMOOTHLY RUN BUSINESS WITH THE BEST SUPPORT

5 il y a 3 ans

We have been using Timesheets.com for at least seven years now. I spent a lot of time shopping around and then had a chance to spend some time talking to Joel on the phone who is the owner. He was so helpful and patient with me so I decided to give them a try. I especially wanted an internet based timesheet program where my staff could post hours, and then our accountants could log in and get the hours twice a month to process payroll, without my involvement as the owner. It runs by itself, and the people who need to use it can do their thing without bothering me. What I like most about this service is that: 1. The customer service is some of the best I have ever seen. If I ever have any problems they are always there to help me and I normally don't have to wait at all. You can tell this is a service oriented business and they care about always making sure their customers have any kind of support that they need. 2. Another feature I really appreciate is that you can set the program so that your staff can't sign in earlier than they are supposed to, and that has been an issue at our place from time to time. To summarize I would say that this program is an example of how technology can make your life and business run more smoothly, while having the best service and support at the same time from real, intelligent and helpful people who care. I highly recommend Timesheets.com to anyone who is looking for a good, solid timesheet program to use for their business.

I can't really think if anything offhand, but I also don't use the program myself.

Operations/HR Analyst (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

Customizable!

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Our onboarding to the product was a great experience. The Timesheets.com team made themselves very available to answer any/all of our questions, and took the time to understand our needs from the system before providing recommended solutions. Support for training new users of the system was great as well. Since I'm the admin, I figured that I would be the person responsible for training new users, but the Timesheets.com team offered to take care of that for me!

I work at a non-profit and some of our funders require a number of employees to report where they are spending their work time. What's nice about Timesheets.com is that you can create departments in which employees can associate their time, but also projects as well. Employees are expected to dedicated specific amounts of time to certain initiatives each week and Timesheets.com allow employees to copy over hours week by week and adjust from those amounts. My employees love this feature. It saves them time from reinputting info in that stays constant week over week.

I did run into one bug while using the software, which Timesheets.com's tech team is working to resolve right now, but in general, for reporting, you can report on employee, by date range, by signed time and approved time. If signed electronically, the report show that the employee (named) and supervisor (named) electronically signed. But in the instance where an employee is also a supervisor or other employees, the report doesn't name them.

Scott L.
President (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés

Great for Government Contractors

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Customer support is very responsive, and you can reach them through either a phone number or chat box that are both easy to find on the page.

Very few products meet the government DCAA requirements for time tracking, but Timesheets.com does. There are some very expensive options that might be appropriate for large companies, but for a small (<10 employees) company, those options are not acceptable. Timesheets.com is affordable for a small business and has the features needed for government contracting. The user interface is fairly easy to learn. Employees can enter their time either from a laptop or their mobile device, which is convenient. Some websites that review these tools say Timesheets.com has no "app", which creates the false impression that you can't use it on your phone...you can use it on your phone by pointing your browser to the www.timesheets.com website, which has a layout set up for mobile devices.

As a government contractor in a project-based work environment, the tools for setting up a project Work Breakdown Structure with multiple levels are fairly limited. The tools are good enough for a small business with project structures that are relatively small and simple, but are too limited for complex projects with a complicated WBS structure. I wish Timesheets.com would upgrade those tools.

John H.
VP and Cofounder (É.-U.)
Défense et aérospatiale, 2-10 employés

Fantastic and Flexible Timekeeping (and more) Tool for Small Businesses

Commentaires : The three biggest issues that Timesheets.com solved for us were:
1. It moved us away from manual (home grown Excel spreadsheets) that were prone to errors, typos, and unintentional formula changes.
2. Can be DCAA compliant for government and government contractor customers.
3. Saved us a ton of time each month when performing payroll and invoicing functions.

Just about everything. We sampled five other timekeeping systems (four of which were higher priced) and nothing compared to Timesheets capabilities and flexibilities. We are a small engineering services company with a distributed work force. We were looking for a web-based tool that was able to track our time against multiple clients, projects, and codes within certain projects. We also wanted an easy to use interface for entering time on phones and tablets. Lastly, we were looking for a tool that could be DCAA compliant when required for certain customers/projects. Timesheets hit every criteria out of the park and then threw in bonus features like a company calendar, flexible reports, etc. Another outstanding feature is the ability to enter billing and pay rates based on specific customers, employees and/or projects. This feature alone has saved us multiple hours each month when running payroll and invoicing customers. The price point and features are unbelievable! It more than pays for itself each month. Although the tool is intuitive to use, they also provide online tutorials and unlimited tech support when needed. Did I mention that the customer support is actually helpful and competent? I have already referred several other small business owners to this platform.

I really have no negatives to highlight. I typically am a relatively harsh reviewer of products. This one doesn't warrant a single negative.

Juanita H.
Attorney (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 2-10 employés

Affordable, Easy, and one less thing to stress about

5 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : I have already shared it with three of my colleagues. I found it to be stress free to get it all set up and to start using it.

This was extremely easy to get my staff enrolled. There wasn't a single question, delay, or need to call anyone for assistance with just getting things started. Timesheet sent an email to my staff, the staff enrolled and all I had to do was add the email address. It was super easy compared to ADP. I love that you can save the website to the desktop and clock in with you information without having to login first. It takes about 10-15 seconds to clock in. My favorite feature is the approval of mistakes to clocking in and out. The staff can make a request and you can select to approve it or deny it from the email the system sends you. There is no searching for requests.

I wish the home page was easier to navigate. The design of the page makes it difficult to get to something the first few times you use it. It could be cleaned up to make it smoother.

James M.
Owner (É.-U.)
Construction, 2-10 employés

What a flexible tool for tracking employee time

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Our prior time recording system was so difficult to use and had hard and fast restrictions about when time must be recorded that my employees were frequently not getting their time in. With Timesheets I have no more complaints from my employees about how bad the timesheet software is to use and no more excuses for not getting their time recorded. It went from being one of my biggest headaches to one of the easiest administrative tasks of the week. My CPA is happier with this software as well.

The software is very flexible. My employees can use the clock functionality to compute their time or they can manually enter their time after the fact. I am notified about manual time entries and I am able to review everything entered before approving. Employees are happy with the software Rollout was very easy and the support from Timesheets.com for the rollout was great

When reviewing and approving time I feel like it is not as obvious to me of what the necessary steps are when something is unusual. It always works out, but it should be a bit clearer.

Laurie F.
Finance Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

New user impressed with customer service

4 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I struggled a little with understanding what the reports were and which I needed. But customer service answered my questions, walking me through how to get the information I needed, quickly and efficiently.

It's fairly intuitive for employees to put their time in and figure out how to code it.

The leave function is clunky. Once employee puts their leave request in, they cannot change it. It must be deleted (by the supervisor, if I'm remembering correctly) and re-entered. Also, supervisor must go into leave and approve the requests, and cannot do it while approving the time worked entries. I struggle with getting the supervisors to do this task because it's not intuitive. Also, you can only have one pay period, so if you have both salaried and hourly employees and they need different pay periods, you must do one manually. It's not awful, but another thing to remember to do.

Environmental Consultant (É.-U.)
Services environnementaux, 11-50 employés

I am using Timesheets.com for my salon and it's been extremely efficient and easy for me & the team.

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Ability to easily capture employee hours and monitor online. Ease of use, for me as the administrator and for my employees.

I really like how straightforward it was to set up for my employees, and how intuitive and easy it is for my employees to use everyday. It took them very little time to get accustomed to it, I feel confident their hours are being accurately captured, and it's easy for me to monitor and approve hours from wherever I am. I also really appreciate that it has an IP Lock feature; with many online systems that's not available or comes at a premium. Though I have a solid team, it gives me extra peace of mind to know my employees can only clock in and out from the salon computer. I have really appreciated the outstanding customer support I've received, from the time I was just considering using it (they answered all my questions), through setting it up, and even after I started using it, they called multiple times to check in to see if I had any questions or needed any further assistance. That's amazing service, especially considering I only have a few employees, so I'm not a large account for them. They truly care about every single one of their clients having a great experience with their product.