15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Kanban Tool

En savoir plus sur Kanban Tool

L'outil Kanban est une gestion de projet visuelle pour visualiser et optimiser le flux de travail et la collaboration d'équipes en temps réel.

En savoir plus sur Kanban Tool

Like a lot of people, I’ve been working from home more often, sometimes going into the office once or twice a week.

No shortcomings yet for my use but will update if I uncover any.

Kanban Tool - Notes

Kanban Tool a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 155 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Kanban Tool ?

Marianela
Marianela
Water Treatment Consultant (Panama)
Produits chimiques, 51–200 employés

Kanban Tool, a fully adaptive tool for the execution of agile projects.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Kanban Tool has unlimited use to maintain order and structure in practically all the activities that we can plan in an organization, what we do with the Kanban Tool and with a whiteboard depends on our imagination and how we like to work. The tool faithfully meets the objectives and is an excellent support to achieve a transparent and successful execution, in addition to not only maintaining control with our work team but also keeping our clients informed about the progress.

Definitely, by using a board in Kanban Tool, we can considerably increase our productivity in the execution of projects and streamline our work team. In addition, by using the time estimation reports and graphs offered by the platform, we can monitor the performance of our staff and generate graphs that allow us to continuously improve our work process, without having to wait until the end to know exactly the efficiency. . individual or group.Another great feature is that we can make our team work in small groups, combined with team members from different departments and achieve more dynamic results without clutter, since the contributions of all people are based on well-defined tasks, with estimates of time and total visualization by the entire work team.

Kanban Tool has become a tool for daily use for the execution of projects that require the participation of technical personnel, also for software development, completing tasks in a project, providing services and much more. However, I think that for large projects, we should invest time to correctly plan our boards and not design them with too many cards. I particularly prefer to separate the project into stages and design a dashboard for each one of them, and in this way I can more easily manage the activities and not generate views with too much information.

Isael Alexander
Isael Alexander
Network and Comunication Analyst (République dominicaine)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001–5 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

The tool that takes your projects to another nicel

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : It really is one of the best project management tools, managing tasks has never been so easy

The most impressive thing about this tool is that it is super easy to manage projects and tasks, users adapt very quickly and easily to using it

I don't really like the way of displaying the tasks, it's kind of obsolete. I really think it can be made a little more suitable for today compared to others.

Automobile, 501–1 000 employés

I expected more

It is a good projects and task management tool, visual and easy-to-use. But as I've used other tools already, I'm not impressed with this one. It's cheap.

I advise you to try it out and see for yourself if this one fits your needs or not. For us Trello and Evernote are better but you might be delighted by it.

Alarik
Account Manager (É.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, 2–10 employés

Life savior!

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Absolutely love it. It helps me and my collogues to easy our workflow and communication.

It really helps to save time and effort in your workflow. Flexibility, you can build your own board with features that you need.

Actually I can't really say what I like the least, because I didn't find it yet.

Candidate (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Supercharging my Job Search

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience with Kanban has been excellent. I would definitely recommend.

I love how simple and easy it is to set up and use. I think the AI integration is seamless and helpful. I also think it's wonderful how many of their features they don't hide behind a paywall and yet there is still great benefit to the paid version.

The visuals are a bit simplistic. I would love it to be a bit more streamlined.

Martín Marcelo
Sales Manager (Argentine)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

I NEEDED TO CHANGE THE TOOL THAT I WAS USING

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Very positive, In one day I changed the tool I had to Kanban

Flexible, easily adaptable to my needs, visually simple

At the moment everything I have used is ok

Andy
Project Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 2–10 employés

Kanban for Construction

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Excellent use for a visual aid to assist with knowing where each job is at in the process.

The Kanban Board helps us to visualize all of our upcoming construction projects and helps give us a snapshot on what job it is, where it is, what notes we have on the job, what the anticipated start date is, etc. This has been a very valuable tool!

Nothing so far, I enjoy how easy it is to use and to train others.

Angela
Owner (É.-U.)
Bijoux et produits de luxe, Auto-entrepreneur

I am very happy with this product

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : The customer service has been exceptional! I really appreciate that. I am excited to utilize the product more fully as I grow

The customizability is my favorite part. Especially all the background design choices. I picked a colorful picture of succulents and made all my task colors match the plants. I enjoy looking at the board and that's nice since I look at it all day

I would love to be able sort by my chosen criteria and have it always sort by that but they chose to go with the traditional way a Kanban board works. I can respect that. I can still sort them by my preferred criteria so I don't mind

Carl
CISO (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

Kanban Review for TCG

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : My overall experience is wonderful as I use it every day. I just like the way the tool looks as well. I use it on a tab in my work software.

I have the free version and that within itself is great. Right now, we only have two people and this version come with 2 people.

The product is doing what we need it to do for two people, therefore, there is nothing for me not to like.

Teresa
Early Childhood Specialist (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 51–200 employés

Kanban Tool Helps Me Stay Focused

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Ease of use and increased productivity. I end the week with a clear sense of what I’ve accomplished.

No cons so far, it’s working well for me.

Ryan
É.-U.
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Flexible, Intuitive Time and Task Management

Commentaires : I was recently on the hunt for a task management tool that I could run separate from the commercial products used at my workplace. This would allow me to add in personal tasks and lower level tasks that weren't appropriate to track in the enterprise boards I was a part of. I came upon Kanban Tool and was immediately impressed by the set up options; At a basic level, you already have access to basic, time and event driven Kanban boards, as well as several types of team boards for collaboration. From there, you can further customize the columns, number of lanes, and functions. You can import and export tasks through .csv and and calendar, making everything portable. In practice, I was impressed with the simplicity of the cards on the board. They can be created by color, helpful when trying to manage a bunch of different workflows like I am. At a glance, I can also see the priority, days until due (or past due days!), and the number of sub-tasks within a card. That's right - You can set up checklists WITHIN the card, which is hugely useful. If you like to have a card for each subtask, you can do that to, and mark subsequent tasks as blocked until the subtask is complete. I also enabled a cool extra that causes cards to "fade" over time, giving another visual cue to things that aren't getting done. Time tracking for each task was a bit of a revelation. Once I got in the habit of shifting every task I was working (The timer starts as soon as you put it in the "in progress" zone), I got really good info on what type of tasks were chewing up time, and even on the fact that I was working on a lot of things throughout the day that I didn't think to track. Finally, Kanban Tool offers what they call "Power-ups", which are basically plugins. The ones I have been really excited about are the ability to attach files to Dropbox or Onedrive, a custom Chromecast feature that allows the board to be cast up to a TV (Great for my family chore board in particular!), and one that allows you to manipulate checklists without opening cards. In the end, the only real niggle I had with the product was that while I can manually arrange cards in the To Do area (I use multiple swim lanes), one lane can't be longer than the others. I am an enthusiastic product researcher, so I was a bit surprised when my productivity management hunt just lost steam after starting with Kanban Tool. For flexibility and daily use, I couldn't ask for more.

Flexibility, extensibility, intuitive interface.

Not being able to fully manually arrange to do items.

Stefan
CEO (Suisse)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

Easy to start, use and at least one very important USP

You can start really easy and grow while using. The Setup is made very fast and the Powerups helps to not overload your Board. But the most useful feature which I didn't find anywhere else so far is, that you can show the ToDo-List of every card in the Board from the Beginning (always on). You don't need to expand it every time you want to look whats to do. Great feature! Hint: Check the PowerUps in Settings!

You have to take care how much Cards you pin to the board becaus it can get look overloaded fast. The missing of "EPIC" leads to use Swimlines as Epic (which works surprisingly good), but makes the board big in some cases. In General, Dependencys between the Cards can be created and Cards can be linked, but there is no visible Dependency on the Board itself (f.e. cards in cards ore somethind like that). On the other side, this is a good opportunity to not over-administrate your work ;-)

Andi
Head of the department of construction and transport (Suisse)
Organisme social ou civique, 2–10 employés

Enjoy the swimlane!

Commentaires : Open Kanban Tool and work! It's easy to understand.

Easy to use and I like the swimlanes - never saw this in other tools.

Well, it's not cheap - but powerfull! The free version is about only two boards. A little more would be nice.

Engemise
PROJECT ENGINEER (Émirats arabes unis)
Génie civil, 51–200 employés

Great Tool

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Ease of use, Ease of access and easy to share with colleaques

I have been using a kanban tool for managing my projects and tasks for the past month, and I am very satisfied with its features and performance. The tool allows me to create boards, lists, and cards to organize my work in a visual and intuitive way. I can also assign labels, due dates, checklists, and attachments to each card, as well as collaborate with my team members by adding comments and mentions. The tool has a simple and user-friendly interface, and it syncs across all my devices. It also integrates with other apps and services that I use, such as calendar, . The tool helps me to stay on top of my priorities, track my progress, and deliver quality results on time. I would highly recommend this kanban tool to anyone who is looking for a powerful and flexible project management solution.

Marija
Developer / Manager / Consultant (Serbie)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Amazing Software

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I am a power user, so it is never easy for me to find a software that fits all my needs, but Kanban Tool performance and beauty went above and beyond my expectations, I can't remember the last time when I was this happy with a software. I highly recommend to everyone to try it. Trial does not require a credit card, and support is available to answer any questions that users might have. It is a product made and maintained with love and care, it is perfect.

I have tried many Kanban solutions out there but non comes anywhere near Kanban Tool. It is a whole new level of flexibility and clean and beautiful UI. I was able to find every single functionality that I was looking for, therefore I was able to set it up exactly the way I wanted. The UI is so clean and beautiful that it helps me instantly clear my mind and focus on the work with joy. Perfect tool if you need to add extra clarity to your life.

No cons whatsoever, I absolutely love this product.

Casmin
Casmin
Public Relations Specialist (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, 501–1 000 employés

Great tool for productivity.

Commentaires : Improved efficiency and team output.

It's a great tool to improve team productivity. Whether you're in software development, sales, or marketing, it's awesome. You can easily view everyone's tasks on one board and then assign new ones, rate tasks based on difficulty and time needed, set deadlines, and more.

It is the best tool for project tracking and staying on task and productive. The only little complaint I have is that unless you log in, you can't easily see all the changes that have been made.

Services financiers, 51–200 employés

Kanban helps everyone build a more dynamic workflow.

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Love it

The organization and ability to track Jira tickets and issues. To see where every project is at in real time with documentation.

Easy to integrate once our engineers got used to it. As we scaled, it was a challenge to move from Slack and email (old habits die hard) but this board helped us as we grew. And we grew exponentially in the past 2 years.

Marie Kris
Process Engineer (Philippines)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 501–1 000 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Easy to Manage Tool

I like this tool in managing and deliberations of task to my team. I can easily organized the activities and monitor their work.

So far I have no negative experienced in this software. The functions and features are very great and easy to use.

Transport routier/ferroviaire, 5 001–10 000 employés

Managing daily work

The ability to color-code an put into customized swimlanes, gives a great overview of tasks and deadlines. The ability to take notes in tasks provides the option to have both an agile management tool and a document handling system in one place.

I have not found any shortcomings in my use of Kanban tool, I have reached out to the support team, as I felt I was missing a feature, and they were quick to respond and guide me to the needed solution

Wolfram
Senoir Consultant SAP (Brésil)
Conseil en gestion, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Kanbantool ... an easy to use flexible solution to use Kanban in your projects

Commentaires : It does my daily business in project management much easier

Flexibility, Customizing your needs, Short way from general overview to detailed information, differnt platforms Mac/Windows/iOS/Android, linking to all kind of attachments

No, at the moment there are no critical gaps in using it

Kirby
Kirby
Data Governance Manager (É.-U.)
Production alimentaire, 1 001–5 000 employés

Keeping it simple supports better productivity

Commentaires : I enjoy using Kanban Tool to keep my day easily prioritized as well as see what other tasks need attention.

Very intuitive features enabled me to get started quickly and it's extremely easy to customize what you only want to see, without being overburdened by too many bells and whistles that would distract from doing actual work. I really like the emailed work summary of how I have interacted with the board each day.

It's very easy to add too many work tasks on the board because I don't know what is really needed. I'd be interested if the tool can help me become more accountable in making progress on only the highest priorities, which is sometimes difficult if I don't have a real due date. I'll also try using some of the available board filters.

Arjen
Arjen
Owner (Argentine)
Électronique grand public, 2–10 employés

Good value for money

Commentaires : Very good.
Kanban Tool is a daily used program in our workshop.
We carry out repairs of consumer products in the south of Argentina.
Every product is a card in our Kanban Tool and will manually move through the stages of repair by moving each card(product) through the columns.

- Ease of use - Easy to set-up - Availability of the history of each single card movement. - Almost problem free usage (reliable) - Pricing

- Limited add-ons available (looking for an easy way to print cards and to add reference numbers in barcodes) - Save card as image option does not work correctly when having a lot of cards in the kanban at the same time.

Cindil
Photographer (É.-U.)
Art, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Great for Personal and Business Management

5,0 l’année dernière

I found this program by accident while doing a bit of research on Kanban. I use Asana or Evernote typically, however those programs are clunky and lack the streamlined functionality of the Kanban workflow. Then I found Kanban Tool! I use this program mainly for personal and household management and it really has saved my ADHD brain from getting caught up in details that might hinder my workflow that other programs have. A great tool for neurodivergent folks!

My small complaint is I wish it was a little functional from my mobile device. Maybe an app in the future will help with that!

Automobile, 11–50 employés

We love Kanban Tool

We're able to easily manage complex projects. The add-ons give it additional functionality that comes in handy, and we can add anything we need ourselves.

Zoe

The best Kanban app I've used

Commentaires : I've tried more than 7 of the popular Kanban applications, and this one is by far my favourite. It's to the point, no-nonsense, clear and easy to use, as well as to get used to using over a longer period of time.

- great customization and having the optional features (Power-ups) - time tracking, time reporting, cumulative flow, lead and cycle time diagram, breakdown chart - calendar and file hosting services integration - excel export - swimlanes - horizontal rows for setting a number of projects within one process (haven't seen this in other apps) - mobile access - free version to choose