Avis clients sur Kanban Tool

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Kanban Tool

L'outil Kanban est une gestion de projet visuelle pour visualiser et optimiser le flux de travail et la collaboration d'équipes en temps réel.

En savoir plus sur Kanban Tool

73 avis affichés

Mariano P.
Mariano P.
Jefe
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 02/12/2019

"Flexible and intuitive tool"

Commentaires: Use in combination with Todoist, combining it through Zapier. This way I have the best of both worlds and I manage the work using few resources.

Avantages: Execute well the metaphor of physical panel on the wall with all the power of online tools.

Inconvénients: It is necessary to be organized not to overturn too much information and that the boards do not become unmanageable.

• Publié le 02/12/2019
Trineka N.
Executive Officer
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 18/08/2020

"Excellent"

Commentaires: I can't believe how user friendly Kanban Tool is. We have used the physical Kanban board in the past, but using it online is great when one of us is offsite, we can easily check or add to our boards.

Avantages: Having completed the Agile Foundation Course a few years ago, the Kanban Tool was a real find. It is quick, effective and good use of both our time. We have a quick 'stand-up' every day to look at the board and what each of us have added. We love the fact it is easy to move tasks around, add check lists, due dates and new boards and assign tasks to each other.

Inconvénients: It may just be a feature I haven't discovered, but I would like to make the actual board wider across the page.

• Publié le 18/08/2020
Software Engineering Manager
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 28/09/2021

"A great tool for taking the lessons from the software development world into other domains."

Avantages: When working as software development manager with multiple teams juggling many priorities and interruptions, I found the Kanban methodology extraordinarily beneficial in helping to organize multiple complex work streams. This affordable Kanban tool provides the same benefits for managing my personal affairs and volunteer organization commitments, by helping me easily break down often daunting/unpleasant epics into manageable chunks and defining the custom workflow I need to most effectively actually progress/accomplish them.

Inconvénients: No shortcomings yet for my use but will update if I uncover any.

Online Marketing Specialist
Automobile, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 24/12/2018

"I expected more"

Avantages: It is a good projects and task management tool, visual and easy-to-use. But as I've used other tools already, I'm not impressed with this one. It's cheap.

Inconvénients: I advise you to try it out and see for yourself if this one fits your needs or not. For us Trello and Evernote are better but you might be delighted by it.

• Publié le 24/12/2018
Soumalya N.
Engineer
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 29/07/2021

"Kanban Board"

Commentaires: Better than Leankit board or other project management tools on licensing and management perspective

Avantages: Organized way of managing cards dedicated board and proper lanes
More controlled way of Moving cards
More scalability to add subtasks and metrics

Inconvénients: Its not very intuitive in designing
Should be more user centric on access level

• Publié le 29/07/2021
Edgar R.
Edgar R.
Consultor en comunicación y tecnologías de información
Musées et institutions, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 01/03/2021

"A great jump for Kanban boards online"

Commentaires: Using the trial version lets you play around with all the features for 15 days, plus someone from Kanban Tool's team wrote to me to be by my side in case I needed some guidance. Multi-language support is also available and cross app implementation (including a mobile version for Android an iOS) makes it a very rich and powerful tool.

Avantages: Implementing Kanban boards on any industry not only helps improving time, resources and making life easier... If you know how to implement them. It's not that troublesome and thats what is great about this tool, finally a version online that is easily editable and adapted to your project needs is at your fingertips. No wonder why so many great companies are among their clients.

Inconvénients: It's a little pricey for the small project manager but for bigger and more ambitious managers is this worth every penny.

• Publié le 01/03/2021
Wolfram S.
Senoir Consultant SAP
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 28/09/2021

"Kanbantool ... an easy to use flexible solution to use Kanban in your projects"

Commentaires: It does my daily business in project management much easier

Avantages: Flexibility, Customizing your needs, Short way from general overview to detailed information, differnt platforms Mac/Windows/iOS/Android, linking to all kind of attachments

Inconvénients: No, at the moment there are no critical gaps in using it

Sasan R.
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 10/08/2021

"So good"

Commentaires: So useful, user friendly and a lot of features that make my tasks sweet to handle

Avantages: I am using Kanban Tool for both my business and personal tasks. I have started a new startup and it's important to not forget tasks and track the time of every task. share my board to colleagues and ask them to use it. Kanban supports lot's of features which they are so useful. It is so user friendly and easy to use. A lot of things happen with a simple drag and drop.

Inconvénients: There are different features which I don't need them.

• Publié le 10/08/2021
Michael W.
Student
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 13/07/2021

"Great software, great support"

Avantages: The Kanban board on Teams is very easy to use and customise to suit our needs. It works incredibly well.

Inconvénients: Could use the ability to write in names for task assignments.

• Publié le 13/07/2021
Théo L.
Field Application Specialist
Biotechnologie, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 07/07/2021

"A simple but powerful tool to organize your work"

Avantages: I was looking for a tool easy to use to help me organizing my daily work. Kanban Tool is really easy to handle and need only few minutes to set up. I currently use it daily to organize my work. It allows me to keep an eye on what I need to do, what I am waiting for and what was done previously. It is very helpful to free my mind from remembering all those things.

Inconvénients: I don't use Kanban Tool for too long. So, I haven't seen any features that could be improved for the moment.

• Publié le 07/07/2021
Ryan D.
  • Publié le 20/04/2017

"Flexible, Intuitive Time and Task Management"

Commentaires: I was recently on the hunt for a task management tool that I could run separate from the commercial products used at my workplace. This would allow me to add in personal tasks and lower level tasks that weren't appropriate to track in the enterprise boards I was a part of. I came upon Kanban Tool and was immediately impressed by the set up options; At a basic level, you already have access to basic, time and event driven Kanban boards, as well as several types of team boards for collaboration. From there, you can further customize the columns, number of lanes, and functions. You can import and export tasks through .csv and and calendar, making everything portable. In practice, I was impressed with the simplicity of the cards on the board. They can be created by color, helpful when trying to manage a bunch of different workflows like I am. At a glance, I can also see the priority, days until due (or past due days!), and the number of sub-tasks within a card. That's right - You can set up checklists WITHIN the card, which is hugely useful. If you like to have a card for each subtask, you can do that to, and mark subsequent tasks as blocked until the subtask is complete. I also enabled a cool extra that causes cards to "fade" over time, giving another visual cue to things that aren't getting done. Time tracking for each task was a bit of a revelation. Once I got in the habit of shifting every task I was working (The timer starts as soon as you put it in the "in progress" zone), I got really good info on what type of tasks were chewing up time, and even on the fact that I was working on a lot of things throughout the day that I didn't think to track. Finally, Kanban Tool offers what they call "Power-ups", which are basically plugins. The ones I have been really excited about are the ability to attach files to Dropbox or Onedrive, a custom Chromecast feature that allows the board to be cast up to a TV (Great for my family chore board in particular!), and one that allows you to manipulate checklists without opening cards. In the end, the only real niggle I had with the product was that while I can manually arrange cards in the To Do area (I use multiple swim lanes), one lane can't be longer than the others. I am an enthusiastic product researcher, so I was a bit surprised when my productivity management hunt just lost steam after starting with Kanban Tool. For flexibility and daily use, I couldn't ask for more.

Avantages: Flexibility, extensibility, intuitive interface.

Inconvénients: Not being able to fully manually arrange to do items.

• Publié le 20/04/2017
Luis M.
Security Architect
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 06/03/2021

"Pure Kanban"

Commentaires: We were using other systems to track our projects, we tried several and our associates didn't identify themselves with any of them, we try it all, time managers, other online tools, none worked until we found out Kanban Tool, since the beginning we fell in love with the tool, they are tracking their work better than ever before, now they don't feel pressured or intimidated by the tools is easy simple take them seconds to track their work and overall we are happy campers.

Avantages: The clean and intuitive user interface, it's really easy to feed and get information from the system, the personalization is great to, having your own domain, simplifies integration with internal systems, for us security is very important because we manage sensitive projects for our customers and Kanban Tool complies with our requirements like SSO, 2FA and user roles. The customization features are great too, you can start working with the system out of the box and once you are immerse in the daily activities you can customize the system to fit your needs it has lots of options at your disposal.

Inconvénients: I think small business should have high quality options to start, it would be great that the free version had at least a 4 users for free, but well I understand is a business too

• Publié le 06/03/2021
Miguel G.
Design graphique, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 16/04/2018

"A Kanban board that caters to any needs"

Commentaires: Kanban Tool is truly one of the best Kanban applications I have seen. It is definitely a Kanban purist, providing functionality beyond simple boards with drag and drop functionality. It provides plenty of features to make this a very functional application for environments who truly embrace the use of Kanban boards. The UI is simple and clean... nothing fancy, just pure functionality.

Avantages: Kanban Tool offers true kanban board functionality with an amazing number of features and customization abilities not found in other Kanban products. Kanban Tool lets you create Kanban boards of any size and style. Start with a default simple board and expand columns and swimlanes as needed. Customize the cards by various types, as well as customize the fields you wish to display. Kanban Tool starts with 11 fields and lets you add another 15 custom fields. Reconfigure your board and choose from about 2 dozen power up apps to make your experience better.

Inconvénients: Kanban Tool avoided the eye candy most other developers often rely on to bring customers on-board. They left well enough alone. No fancy UI's, just truly functional product. In hind-sight, this is not necessarily a CON, but thought it deserved to be mentioned.

• Publié le 16/04/2018
Ran K.
Ran K.
Software Engineer
Assurance, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 15/08/2018

"Great tool to disseminate and monitor team tasks"

Commentaires: great tool overall.

Avantages: Kanban is used by many departments for tasks.
We are able to track and disseminate tasks to team members and know were additional resources are needed. Very intuitive UI interface.

Inconvénients: unable to sort tickets visually, search tool can be improved much more to do quick and more in depth search.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Shore Labs le 27/11/2018

We highly recommend sorting cards by any chosen criteria, by right-clicking an empty space between cards in any column.

• Publié le 15/08/2018
Director Of Technical Services
Automobile, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 19/01/2017

"Very efficient"

Commentaires: Kanban tool does what it claims to be best at facilitating smooth team collaboration in an easy, no-nonsense way. Love the new design they've brought out, love the ease of creating new projects, love the maintenance-free time tracking, love their quick support team.

Avantages: This is probably one of the 3 easiest to get to know applications I have come across.

Inconvénients: Not the best mobile support, I'm afraid.

• Publié le 19/01/2017
Simone F.
Laboratory Assistant and Webmaster
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 24/04/2019

"Effective tool to master your personal and team productivity"

Commentaires: The overall experience is fantastic because you can take note of every activity and make it done for sure!
Also it's funny to move cards and customize their colour, the visual impact is actually helping your work.
Finally a word must be said on Support Service: they are very professional!

Avantages: The flexibility in task organisation, swim lanes are fantastic to group related tasks.
The possibility to add details, files, checklists, is great!
Also remainders and priority&due dates are very useful.

Inconvénients: The software is free only for 2 users, this limitation is quite strict.

• Publié le 24/04/2019
Casmin G.
Casmin G.
Public Relations Specialist
Télécommunications, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 29/03/2018

"Great tool for productivity."

Commentaires: Improved efficiency and team output.

Avantages: It's a great tool to improve team productivity. Whether you're in software development, sales, or marketing, it's awesome. You can easily view everyone's tasks on one board and then assign new ones, rate tasks based on difficulty and time needed, set deadlines, and more.

Inconvénients: It is the best tool for project tracking and staying on task and productive. The only little complaint I have is that unless you log in, you can't easily see all the changes that have been made.

• Publié le 29/03/2018
Mary grace E.
Unit Head
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 11/09/2018

"Efficient Kanban Tool"

Avantages: I love using this tool because I can easily manage and track the status of my projects. It helps to my team to update their assignments from time to time.

Inconvénients: Limited user for the free version. A little bit expensive but worth it for the organizations to make it better.

• Publié le 11/09/2018
Marie kris S.
Process Engineer
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 09/10/2018

"Easy to Manage Tool"

Avantages: I like this tool in managing and deliberations of task to my team. I can easily organized the activities and monitor their work.

Inconvénients: So far I have no negative experienced in this software. The functions and features are very great and easy to use.

• Publié le 09/10/2018
Charlotte M.
Communications Officer
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 22/02/2021

"Excellent on-the-go tool for working from home and in the office"

Avantages: Like a lot of people, I’ve been working from home more often, sometimes going into the office once or twice a week. I was fed up with lugging my several notebooks around with me. I also felt uninspired when I saw my untidy rushed squiggles on a page. My colleague introduced me to Kanban tool, and I’ve been using it ever since. My favourite feature is the checklist when it is on display! I love the satisfaction of ticking it off my list, whilst still being able to see my achievements.

Inconvénients: I have the free version, which is great because it’s free. However a few things slightly annoy me.
One being how different sized boxes don’t fit together seamlessly. Imagine a game of Tetris, each shape fits neatly against the other. This is the opposite unless all your boxes are the same size, and if you have varying sized checklists then this is impossible.

• Publié le 22/02/2021
Director Of Strategic Sales, IDX Works
51-200 employés
  • Publié le 29/07/2018

"I used this with a small startup in the Philippines and it worked well."

Commentaires: An easy visual for a team that spoke two different languages. There were also members of the sales team that had very minimal experience with project management requirements, documentation, and technology as a whole. The visual ease of this tool created less stress and everyone knew what expectations were required yesterday, today, and tomorrow. What held them up, what actions they had that held others in limbo, and of course the ability to celebrate in unison when the team accomplished a goal.

Avantages: Language and cultural differences didn't slow down the learning of the team. The visual ease of the tool is phenomenal. Recording important files, checklists, due dates, and handoffs became very smooth.

Inconvénients: There were older execs on the board that still preferred to see a Gantt chart for the integration of different services. This flies against what Kanban was meant to do. There was no easy way to export a report and create a Gantt chart for others. External reporting as a whole is not easy.

• Publié le 29/07/2018
Manuel T.
Marketing Director
Logiciels, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 09/05/2019

"A Must Have Low Cost and Extremely Intuitive Tool To Have"

Commentaires: This has been a must have tool for me to organize everything I need to do. Without it, I would be incapable of getting anything done.

Avantages: This tool is easy to use and doesn't require any training. The low cost is definitely a plus.

Inconvénients: It isn't extremely sophisticated but I wasn't looking for anything like that anyways so I don't really see that as a negative.

• Publié le 09/05/2019
Larry P.
Podcast Host
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 02/07/2020

"Podcast Kanban"

Commentaires: As a podcast host I have to organize guests, recording dates, supporters, releases, etc. Kanban Tool has streamlined my day to day tasks and makes it easy to see what stage I'm in with each task.

Avantages: I am by nature not a well organized person. Ideas swirl around my head just like the scraps of paper with tasks and information on my desk or floor. My wife told me about the kanban idea and I searched online and found Kanban Tool. The first week I used it was by far the most productive week I've had in modern history. Super easy to use. Very intuitive for even the most basic user.

Inconvénients: At this point I am still exploring the software and have not found a weakness.

• Publié le 02/07/2020
Docente y Coordinadora del Dpto de Informática
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 04/07/2018

"A good tool to divide the work into parts, write each element on a card and put on the board"

Avantages: Division of labour
Columns with names to illustrate where each element is in the workflow.
Assigns well-defined limits to the amount of elements that may be in progress in
every moment of work flow.
It measures the delivery time and optimizes it to make delivery as short as possible.
-Measure the delivery time and
optimizes the process to make the delivery time as small and predictable as possible.
-It has a panel dedicated to statistics, which is very suitable in the analysis of the work done over a period of time

Inconvénients: the free version is limited to two users and two tables, if you want to add more users and tables you have to choose the paid option, in addition the free version is used to manage only simple projects with small teams

• Publié le 04/07/2018
Esteban G.
Esteban G.
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 27/05/2020

"Very easy and intuitive tool"

Commentaires: Outside of the comments related to the price, it seems to me a very useful solution to work in teams, especially because it is very aligned with the KanBan methodology.

Avantages: What I like most about the tool is the super simple and clean user interface, without unnecessary functions and easy to read.
I really like the mobile version that works with the same web interface.

Inconvénients: The tool seemed a bit expensive to me if you take into account that some office suites have similar functions, I would have liked a lower price.

• Publié le 27/05/2020