Great product, easy to use and many features

Publié le 30/09/2018
Chris A.
Agent
13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: • Workflow automation (Move a deal and an activity is added, whenever we make a new contact a new deal can be added, etc.) – Super Useful!
• Can send emails directly through platform and they show up in Gmail
• Does not intergrade directly with Intercom only through Zappier.
• Can link with Gmail calendar
• Analytics – With deals won (by month, day, year etc), value of deals won, average per deal, average time until a deal is won, look further and you can see what products make up those deals won (term, perm, CI etc),
• Deals lost – by stages, by stages over time, by reasons, by reasons over time (you can narrow what stage you are struggling in).
• Won vs lost – rate of % on conversion to the next stage, conversion for the first stage, lost from this stage, conversion to won (win/loss ratio). Track the % chance of moving the deal to one stage to the next.
• Forecasting revenue – Current revenue, future deals to be won, can update the close dates from month to month, see what has been won, view the stages on the open deals and adjust the closing month (status bar showing its stage), set delivery date option (ie you put the deal in won when it goes to underwriting and the sits there for a period of time (3 weeks) to get a precise date when the revenue is received).
• Deal conversion but nothing else, Deals won, Deals lost, revenue Forecast (platinum only)
• Deal won can set an email reminder to our future admin person to send a thank you card!
• Works with mailchimp as well
• Customer success team can help after the client is opened. No time limit available.
• Has slack and Trello integration
• Direct integrations with analytics and marketing software.
• LINKS WITH AIR CALL
• Integration with intercom through automate (can create a note on the clients profile on the CRM when a message is received or sent).
• Can 2 way sync all intercom and CRM contacts through PieSync App
• Create Pipedrive deals for new Intercom users (Zap)
• Most integrations available by far

Inconvénients: Not as clean as Fresh Sales, does not have an internal platform for email messaging must link with mail chimp.

Driving you pipeline to success

Publié le 20/07/2018
Virginia B.
Communications Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Pipedrive’s lead management CRM is intuitive, well-organized/easily customizable, and perfect for any sized company. It’s been extremely beneficial in helping to streamline our sales processes. I would strongly recommend enrolling in Pipedrive’s free trial; this will let you test out any of Pipedrive’s plans for the full thirty to get a better feel for how it works and find the correct plan for your needs. Pros
Pipedrive’s Silver plan is very reasonably priced and comes with all the CRM necessities suitable for most small to mid-sized business. Sales… it’s a messy process… but there’s no headache with Pipedrive. You can easily set up customized pipelines for each user as well as view and transfer deals between pipelines. The ability to utilize two separate Pipelines to test against each other has been really beneficial in helping us groom our sales initiatives and outreach tactics. You can also, send emails from directly within the CRM’s platform; saving you time to engage more with potential clients and aids the process for keeping track of follow-up appointments and next step action items (discovery calls, presentations, proposals). Pipedrive supports over 100+ apps and integrations; we’ve integrated Lead Liaison, our lead generation tracking application, with Pipedrive so we don’t have to manually enter new leads, prospects, etc. from one CRM to the next. As an alternative to using the integration(s) you can also import spreadsheets directly into Pipedrive and assign deals and prospects to a specific owner. One of Pipedrive’s best features is the option to import contacts and merge them with those already in your database so you don’t have duplicates. This application is perfect for sales on the go; you can create custom reports to be sent to your email (for notifications on activities, emails, calls, etc.) and access your pipeline through Pipedrive’s mobile app so you can keep up with your clients and sales team(s) at all times.

Inconvénients: Although the Silver plan does not provide all the enriched features as the Gold, (i.e. 2-way email syncing, call scheduler, email tracking, etc.) we don’t want to switch all of our users over to the Gold plan because only a few of them would benefit from/would need the extra features. I wish there was a way to upgrade some of our users to the Gold plan and keep the others at Silver. We use Pipedrive’s integration with Slack to notify our team when a deal has been identified, won and/or lost. Currently, you have to use a third-party (Zapier) if you would like your notifications to be more specific and I have been unable to get Zapier to work correctly for us. I have already reached out to both sides for help but have not come to a solution (… so beware you may run into problems with integrations – without a lot of helping support from either side).

Pipedrive is an exceptional tool for Sales Managers and Sales Teams

Publié le 27/11/2017
Andrew A.
Business Coach
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The brilliance of Pipedrive is that by implementing the tool, Sales Managers as well as business owners will find that they simultaneously build best practice Sales Management capability into their businesses.
Pipedrive really feels like it has been built by Sales Managers and Sales People, rather than by technical people, as it takes into account the things that frustrate Sales Teams the most.
For example, simplicity and ease of use is essential to ensure that Sales People adopt any new Sales Tool. Pipedrive has really embraced simplicity and ease of use. One company I work with has a team of sales people mostly above the age of 50, who have successfully adopted Pipedrive.
For Sales Managers, to have a tool to help them accurately predict whether their sales people are going to miss target, BEFORE it happens, is essential.
Pipedrive makes it easy to setup standard sales processes. And to monitor leading measures that will predict future problems. This gives Sales Managers time to take corrective action.
The tool also comes with the most powerful data import engine that I've ever worked with. So migrating legacy data into the tool is far easier than with any other tool I've worked with. All in all, I give Pipedrive a big thumbs up.

Inconvénients: This is a minor point because it's easy to work around this problem: Pipedrive's ability to filter deal data an become frustrating as you have to setup pre-defined filters, and you very quickly get bogged down with too many filters. The workaround is to export the data into Excel and manipulate the data from there. Also, the ability to work with a pre-defined set of Products, while available in Pipedrive, is not the tools strong point. I hope to see a more refined implementation of Product capabilities in future releases. Lastly, it's important to note that the pre-defined reporting only starts to make any sense after some history of data is available. Some of the reports make sense after a few weeks of diligent use of the system by the sales team. Other reports will likely only make sense after a few months of system usage. Obviously this problem is relevant to any sales tracking system, not just Pipedrive.

Pipedrive is EXACTLY what our sales/CEO needed.

Kurt P.
IT/Data Manager/HSEQ
Pétrole et énergies, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We used to use endless excel spreadsheets and Dropbox to keep the sales/CEO up to date. This system did not work very well and was not helping our sales team and president/ceo keep up to date on the status of contracts 'in the pipeline'. When I saw an ad on Facebook for Pipedrive, I instantly knew it would be a perfect fit for our organization. It's super easy to use All you need is a browser. No more excel spreadsheets, dropbox accounts, syncing issues etc. The sales team / CEO can add new 'deals' in just a few clicks. When I gave my presentation to Management, they instantly "got it" once I dragged a new deal from the first stage "initial enquiry" to the second state "contact made". When I then updated the deal to indicate that a proposal had been submitted, I dragged the deal over to the "proposal submitted" stage and everyone said "aaaaahhhhhh". Favourite Features: 1. Ease of use. - All you need is a browser and there is a mobile app. 2. Deal stages - You can drag a deal from various stages (use the default or customize with your own sales pipeline) to instantly show what stage your deal is in. You can also have MULTIPLE pipelines. For us, we have a Primary and Secondary Pipeline 3. Creating Activities / Tasks - You can assign tasks such as 'emails, lunches, phone calls, follow ups' etc and have them assigned to users. Those users get automatic email reminders the morning the task is due. 4. Indications for overdue Activities / Tasks - You can instantly see (via a green, grey, yellow or red) Icon next to each deal if you have a task that is due today, or overdue, or no task assigned yet. 5. Reporting - You can instantly see in the 'dashboard' your current sales performances such as deals won (and for how much), the dollar amount of deals in the pipeline for each week, month or quarter etc, deals lost etc. 6. Email functionality - You do not have to manually copy / paste emails into Pipedrive deals. If you use the deal specific bcc address, all information in the email is automatically entered into that deal. 7. File uploads - You can upload your presentations, proposals straight into pipedrive. 8. Customization - Just about everything is customizable. 9. Deal Rotting - Deals are highlighted in red when they are 'rotting' meaning no activity over the past X number of days. 10. Dollar Amounts - Each deal can be given a dollar amount.

Avantages: Ease of use.
Deal Rotting
Deal dollar amounts
Dragging deals from the various stages
Multiple Pipelines
Outlook Email Integration
Mobile App
Everything is customizable
File uploads
Weighted deal dollar amounts
Color coded icons for activites that are due, expired, or have not been assigned yet
emails for activities that are due that day.

Inconvénients: Sometimes when you add a deal, you ahve to refresh in order for it to show. Also when you edit a deal and add a note for example, that deal moves to the bottom or top of the list in that various stage. It would be better if that deal stays where it currently is in that stage, even if you update something in that deal.

The Best That I've Tried

Adam A.
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: A few months ago, I started using Pipedrive. Back then I chose Pipedrive because they were the only CRM that would allow me to create a customer field not only populate that data from a spreadsheet import, but allow me to update that same field later with some new data. I work a lot with quarterly data from the banks, so that was what won me over initially. At the time I compared it to Insightly, which does not allow updates to custom field from an import.
A few month later as my business developed, Pipedrive then added the integrated email feature. That was awesome. My business model was evolving, so I tried out Insighlty again, Soho and Trello because I knew others that were using it. While Insightly and Trello would allow you to assign emails to a deal or flow, it was troublesome. Soho doesn't allow any email assignments to a deal. I'll give them Kudos though because I paid $25 to try them out and they were kind enough to refund my money. Now I know there are more CRMs out there. And I figure some of the higher dollar ones might do everything that I want. But right now I am happy with what I am getting for my monthly rate with Pipedrive.
Is it perfect? No. It's about 85% of what I need. Pipedrive comes out with new features all the time, so I one day they might be up to 90-95% of what I need.
So here are my Pros
Email Integration - with a click of the mouse I can assign an email to a deal.
The Ability to Update Custom Data
Mobile App
Customization
Communication with Support
Cons
I could use some functionality to automate the creation of tasks as the deal moves from one stage to another. I am getting around that right now by using Automate.IO and Zapier. They both provide 5 Free automation scripts.
The mobile app does not use email. So when I am out and about, I am using my Gmail for work and then I have to do some cleanup later with tying emails to deals. I can't flag emails. For example, in Gmail if it is an important email, I will star it so that it is a constant reminder for me to address something. It would be nice to have a feature to do that with Pipedrive. At the minimum, allow me to create an activity with the email with the click of a button. Lack of development communication - What's being worked on? Where is the developer / user conversation. It's not required, but it would be nice. Overall I do enjoy my Pipedrive.

Avantages: Email integration
Mobile app
Customization

Inconvénients: Email integration - I would love to be able to assign an email to multiple deals.
Email flagging - I would love to be able to flag an email as important, like stars in Gmail, or have the ability to convert it to an activity.
Email on the mobile app - doesn't exist, which forces me to use my Gmail

Use better your time to be Productive and reach Results

Juliana F.
Assitente Comercial
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Firs of all Pipedrive took me off all the excel spreadsheet, and I used to have hundreds of them. I haven’t taken any training, but it wasn’t really necessary because you can learn it all by induction. I liked the colors, it’s not polluted so it doesn't hurts my eyes.
As I was not used to such a tool, it was very uncomfortable for me at the beginning, because it’s kind of boring to write down every call you make, and every activity you do and yet remark the next step. But after few days I already got used to that. So after awhile I started to see my days yield more. I started not to lose clients or negotiations, and mistakes was reducing. It was when I realysed how Pipedrive made my routine become healthier, because now I work the same time, but I produce more and I am less stressed because I don’t need to bring work home. I Know it’s gonna be easy for me to find anything easily in the next day with PipeDrive, so why keep tinhking on that after work?

Avantages: I really enjoyed the fact that we can format it the way we need to, like add some options or information space, etc. PipeDrive is flexible, that’s great!
I also like the graphics and results it’s given, about the day, the week, the month and it goes on. With this I have a notion of my efficiency and I can monitor myself by this.
Actually I liked PipeDrive in general. Everything is good once I haven't worked with almost nothing like it. And the closest tool I used was very terrible.
I can tell that the idea of organizing a company as the Mother and others as sisters was really smart. I used to have problems with that, so it made my life easier.
At last I assure that the filters are helpful, but it could be better in some ways. But I really do recommend it at all. It definitely changed my routine work for better, much better.

Inconvénients: I don't think it’s a bad thing, maybe something to be improved in Pipedrive, are the filters or results/statistics, it was good if we could export that to excel. I don't know if the key user can do that (I’m not) but if only him, then I suggest to give this opportunity to all users.
The only thing I don’t think was positive about all that is the minucius way that now our bosses are controlling our work and results. Of course this ended to be a problem about the person, and I don’t know what Pipedrive could do about it, even though I think it is important to say.
The last thing I wish I could change is the timing. Every activity has to have at least 15 minutes of during. I wish this could be more flexible, or even better, an idea: somehow we could add an activity and press a button saying we are starting that activity; Then when we finish it, we press end, and it calculates the time we used to do that. For me it sound better and more realistic. But Please, don't take off the option we already have of simply put it as done after it is done already.

Best CRM we have had

Troy K.
Sales/Field Tech.
Pétrole et énergies, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It works! Out operation has had 3 CRMs over the past 6 years and none managed things well for a sales outfit in a construction company. (The damage that causes the agents who sometimes have long timelines in the sales process and referral process is excruciating since no CRM is adapted to offload and download data from another We like the flexibility of applying to our sales process and keeping track of each prospects stages/activities and not have to adapt to precepts that don't apply and only get in the way. It really is your CRM. The feedback from Statistics and Analytics is stimulating and encourages one to apply themselves to the system they designed thus developing better business habits which in turn gives better stats and a better view from which management can coach and serve from.

Avantages: Seems kind of redundant with Review above.

Inconvénients: It would be nice to be able to review the Activity list page by our Stages. In other words typically cycles are monthly but what is focused on at the beginning of the month is different than what is at the end of the month. For instance at the end of the month you may want to focus just on final stage folks. Another focus somebody might have is they are working a particular area and want to see what else is left on the table while there and arrange schedules accordingly. In other words just being able to organize on the Activities page by city/county can increase efficiency in the field. Your Contacts page has that option but nothing comes up in the columns for anyone. I don't know if this is a challenge with out set up by our admin. but once we have a the client sold they fall off our radar for the Deals page. We have a few milestones that include us agents which includes pumping clients for referrals and visiting with them on a anniversary date. The only way I can keep them on the radar is to use the Activity page and just label them a Deadline so I can review those by that definition. So all I use Deadline for is follow-up with clients that are purchasing or have purchased. Lastly a small but big 'thang', on the client Deals page where we have a pending activity it would be nice to click the pending activity button and the courser lands on a fresh line above the previously typed material so we can just add an update without having to click to front of material, return and arrow up to update. It's a very repetitive procedure every time you go into an activity.

Pipedrive - A CRM that Focuses on What's Important

Publié le 11/01/2019
Glenn W.
Chief Commercial Officer
Biotechnologie, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Very positive experience thus far using Pipedrive. My background comes from deploying Salesforce.com globally with highly customized objects / workflows. With Pipedrive, it's out-of-the-box simple and to me, cuts directly to the core capabilities you need for your field teams to go sell. It's allowed us to stay focused on what matters - relationship tracking, deal tracking, and making sure we have identified the next actions to avoid funnel stall.

Avantages: The pro's from my perspective using Pipedrive are:
1) Simplicity: It allows salespeople to focus on what's critical - managing accounts, deals and most importantly, driving next-actions to move deals through the pipeline to closure.
2) Customization: Just enough ability to customize field types, add needed fields to meet your business needs, but not too complicated where it creates over-complexity to the user base.
3) UX: Clean, simple user interface / experience. Many CRM's overcomplicate the UX. Pipedrive delivers a UX that is easily understood, intuitive, and easy to train.
4) Cross-Platform Performance: Solid mobile access with offline capability. This is critical to salespeople and business professionals on the move. The ability to capture notes and add tasks on my phone and tablet are critical - as well as do so on a plane and sync up later.
5) Reports & Export Capability: simple and easy export capability and reports functionality.

Inconvénients: There are a few areas I would like to see improvement:
1) The ability to distribute meeting notes to Pipedrive and non-Pipedrive users.
2) Enhanced Search: Would like to see more robust search engine across the platform. Currently see some limitations in searching titles vs. body of meeting notes for example. As we generate more content, meeting notes, attachments, the need for enhanced search will be needed.

Overdrive your sales with Pipedrive

Giuseppe C.
Bureau exécutif, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It's amazing when a little bit of a process change can create a visible improvement to your business. Pipedrive has done that.
Even the iOS app is excellent. eg: If I call someone via the app, after the call is completed it will prompt me to document the details.
Its easy to use deal screen helps me track the progress of the sales force. But, for me its hidden gems are the reporting and activity lists:
ACTIVITY LISTS -- This is the killer feture. I just put in an activity for next year against an organisation and it then forget about it. It will then remind me on that date that I need to do something. Missing Features:
1) Many - many contact relationship. Currently limited to one contact to one site. This doesn't work in my field as many of my contacts own multiple sites with site specific deals.
2) Plotting the customer locations on a map and providing navigation to them. I have to use badger mapping for that.
3) A function that can batch de-duplication. The excellent customer support referred me to a third party provider.

Avantages: REPORTING -- I love the dashboard reporting and how flexible it is to deep dive into sales agents by any specific time scale. ACTIVITY LISTS -- This is the killer feature. I just put in an activity for next year against an organisation and it then forget about it. It will then remind me on that date that I need to do something.

Inconvénients: Missing Features:

Eаst оr Wеst. PіреDrіvе іs thе bеst!

Publié le 06/06/2019
Vita M.
Operations Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Our рrосеssеs hаvе іmрrоvеd аftеr аdорtіng PіреDrіvе аnd іf wе'rе hаvіng аny trоublеs, wе wоuld nоt hаvе bееn subsсrіbеd wіth PіреDrіvе.

Avantages: PіреDrіvе mаkеs thіngs еаsy wіth іt еаsy tо undеrstаnd UI, thіs іs whеrе thе mаkеrs оf PіреDrіvе wоuld hаvе sреnt а lоt оf tіmе оn. Yоu gеt аn оvеrvіеw оf thіngs іn а sіnglе vіеw, whісh іs quіtе іmрrеssіvе.It іs аlwаys еаsy tо mоvе ассоunts оr wоrks frоm оnе stаgе tо аnоthеr, yоu саn sіmрly drаg аnd drор thіngs. Thе wоrk іs mаdе еаsy sо thаt yоu саn gеt yоur wоrk dоnе rіght аwаy rаthеr рushіng аwаy.Evеry dеаl оr ассоunt саn bе vіеwеd аnd mаnаgеd еаsіly. If yоu сlоsе а tаsk оn а сеrtаіn ассоunt yоu wоuld bе аskеd fоr а fоllоw-uр tаsk, thіs еnsurеs thаt yоu wоuld nоt mіss іmроrtаnt fоllоw-uрs. Pіреlіnеs аrе thе lіfеlіnеs, wе undеrstооd thіs аt а vеry еаrly stаgе аnd wоrkеd оn іnvеstіng оn а рlаtfоrm whісh wоuld hеlр us stаy fосusеd. It іs vеry еаsy tо lоsе fосus оn thе thіngs thаt аrе а рrіоrіty. Sіnсе thе tіmе wе hаvе іnсоrроrаtеd PіреDrіvе іntо оur оrgаnіzаtіоn, thіngs hаvе bееn runnіng vеry smооth аnd thіs рlаtfоrm hеlрs us stаy fосusеd wіth а lоt оf dеаdlіnеs аnd fоllоw-uрs.

Inconvénients: PіреDrіvе іs а nеаr реrfесt tооl аnd іt dоеs еvеrythіng thаt іt іs suрроsеd tо dо. Sіmрlісіty drіvеs еvеrythіng аnd PіреDrіvе stісks tо thіs іdеа wеll. Prісіng саn bе а lіttlе bеttеr.

You can do a lot if your developer integrates it. Mobile app great. Reports need an overhaul.

Publié le 15/03/2019
Alex M.
Director of Strategic Partnerships
Services financiers, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We have streamlined our entire loan application/approval/origination process.

Avantages: Our IT team invested a lot of time so that Pipedrive could automate our loan approval/origination process. When a client submits an online application, a new deal is created automatically. When we move applicants along the pipe, different emails are sent out from Mailchimp. When we approve/reject, the client gets a notification.
The mobile app is fantastic. When people come in to sign, we can take a photo of their IDs and save it directly to their deal, right from the app. If anyone calls my phone, a pop-up shows the name, deal, and stage and can automatically log the interaction. I love this.

Inconvénients: Reports. I never use them, because they're pre-defined. Almost every day I download leads to run my own reports with Excel pivot tables. I would save so much time if I could set up pivot style reports in Pipedrive that update automatically - then I'd have real dashboards that mean something to me. I don't love the way the email works. You connect your Gmail to pipedrive and can then send messages from within Pipedrive. That means you'd have to give up the Gmail interface if you really wanted all of your emails tracked. I prefer Streak for this - it's embedded right in Gmail. In 2 clicks you can add an email right to a deal, and all of your pipelines live inside Gmail. Streak doesn't have nearly the same amount of features as Pipedrive but I really miss the Gmail connection.

Pipedrive is the easiest CRM, and even sales reps who hate CRMs will use it and like it

Publié le 21/12/2017
Peyton S.
Vice President
Logiciels, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Pipedrive provides a simple, fast interface that pulls all information relevant to a deal into a single view. This includes the main contact, other contacts, price and product information, activity history, and coming activities. There is a sidebar that you can customize with specifics for your business, such as names of competitors that the prospect buys from, size of their budget, customer phase (are they a prospect, a new customer, or a renewing customer?), etc. All of this info can be easily updated on the fly, so a sales rep can focus on selling rather than on fitting a sale into a software system. The mobile apps provide similar functionality, so it's easy to use Pipedrive out of the office. Pipedrive is easy to customize, so getting started does not require a lot of effort or training. This is ideal for startups and small firms, as well as for independent sales reps.

Inconvénients: There's nothing really bad about Pipedrive, and it keeps getting better. I would like to see it add customizable series of actions that can be added with a single click, so the rep does not have to manually add repetitive steps. For instance, it would be good to add a series of follow up steps that must be done after a sale closes, rather than keeping a separate list in other software.

Pipedrive made our team productive when we most needed it

Publié le 24/03/2016
Ariel S.
Director of Operations
Logiciels
4.5 / 5
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: First of all, simplicity. As a small startup company without many resources (time or money), Pipedrive's simple and minimal setup helped us hit the ground running, and we will always be grateful for that.
Pipedrive's email integration is absolutely awesome, especially when integrated with Google Apps which removes the need to BCC the CRM, and logs inbound email messages.
Once the initial adoption was done we began leveraging Pipedrive's API, which is very complete, easy to use and well documented. The API compensates for all the features that are missing and can be found in other "bigger" CRMs. There's nothing you can't achieve with some development effort.

Inconvénients: The UI is beautiful and modern, which makes usability great in the beginning. Once we started to grow our business, we encountered many UI performance problems that hurt productivity a bit. Especially when dealing with large deals involving a lot of people or long email threads.

Intuitive and Inexpensive, with an ever-growing list of features!

Publié le 19/11/2018
Wes F.
Owner, Digital Marketing Consultant
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, I am a forever-user of Pipedrive. The value of the product supremely outweighs the amount required to pay monthly. And with such an active development team, it is always exciting to see what is rolling out each couple of weeks! Pipedrive has evolved from a "light" CRM to a full-features CRM with a light feel. It is an excellent CRM tool.

Avantages: - The ease-of-use is paramount. Pipedrive takes a simple pipeline approach to manage your "pipeline."
- The development team is always at work. New features such as custom fields, workflow automation, email integrations, and many more were added recently, and the price remains very competitive.
- The ability to auto-import contact data is a huge time-saver.
- Support for multiple pipelines means you are not limited to sales-only, but also have opportunities to create pipelines for prospecting, alternate product sales cycles, and much more.
- A fast mobile app that keeps you on top of contacts, sales, and tasks.

Inconvénients: - While the UI is intuitive, the colors leave much to be desired. Sometimes, I feel like I am staring at a cubicle when using the app. Being able to add custom brand colors would be a nice addition.
- The web app lacks a "dashboard" view similar to what exists on the mobile app. This view is used for getting an overall picture of sales, tasks, deals, forecasts, etc.

Simplicity versus functionality

Publié le 07/12/2016
Anatoli S.
Head of Sales
Cabinets médicaux, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I expect not a lot of people will give you a comprehensive review in this field. Either it will be someone who is not really using it, or someone using it and not having the time to properly describe it (we are all at work after all). I will focus on one thing - the bulk stage edit and automatic emailing update API. Basically, pipedrive lacks a tool that allows me to sync my leads with my Gmail account so that when that first email is sent, they move into the first stage (or whichever). In relation to this, I also would like to recommend installing a more appropriate exporting tool for tasks. I cannot seem to get the emails out of pipedrive for the life of me. There is only this one exporting utility in the general settings submenu (why not on the homepage or under activities?).

Avantages: Simplicity

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Pipedrive le 30/01/2017

Hi Anatoli,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, this is always welcome!

Unfortunately in Pipedrive natively you can¿t change the deal stage based on sent emails. However, you can for example do this with Zapier and Gmail. So for example when a new email is sent via Google, you can have this updated a deal in Pipedrive, the guys from Zapier can help you set this up if necessary: https://zapier.com/zapbook/gmail/pipedrive/

Currently our team is working on adding the exporting option from the list in your activities. Once this is finished in a couple of months amongst with other updates to the lists in Pipedrive, you will be able to filter your activities and export them out from your activity list view. Email exporting is currently not in the plans. However, since you basically copy your emails from the mail client to Pipedrive, all your original emails are still inside your email client to find.

Have a great day and kind regards,

Mike

Pipedrive helps you increase sales

Publié le 13/09/2019
Danny V.
business administrator
Internet, 5 001-10 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Thanks to Pipedrive we have had abundant sales in our company, it has had a positive impact. Our company has perfected sales management and now we do a more detailed follow-up avoiding failures that we previously made. All our work team adapted to the application in a few days. Without a doubt Pipedrive is an excellent tool.

Avantages: Pipedrive is excellent there are many things that I like. First, it is very easy to use, I did not need to watch video tutorials to learn how to use this valuable tool. Its interface is very simple and I can customize everything and that is a great advantage. Second, Pipedrive has a 30-day trial version, this is important for new users who wish to enjoy CRM, as they will be completely sure if they meet their expectations or not. Third, the ability to track potential customers is extraordinary. Pipedrive generates from time to time detailed reports on sales behavior and also projections that allow the work team to design strategies to boost sales. And fourth, technical support is always active, they work 24/7 that is excellent since at all times we can get help.

Inconvénients: I think the only one against it is that the paid version is a bit expensive. Even so, Pipedrive has the option of a free 30-day trial and also offers 3 plans. Small businesses can start with the Basic plan and then, when they have more sales and the company grows, hire the Professional plan, as it contains many additional tools.

Pipedirve is a Pipedream!

Publié le 09/07/2019
Austin C.
Manager of Esimtating
Construction, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Pipedrive has a sleek design that is also functional and helps our business propel forward.As I stated above, we can run with 5 guys what it would normally take 50 guys to accomplish, all with automation. In an industry where good help is alway hard to find. I recommend using Pipedrive to cut down on the clutter of drafting email after email and using automation to create emails with custom fields that will make anyone who receives it feel as if you had written them a personal letter. Pipedrive also makes it easy to send mass emails with custom fields and attachments to several people at a time. We will often send the same project to 10 different people and we used to have to send out each email individually and make it personal to the contractor, but with Pipedrive, we are able to attach one attachment to an email and have it sent out to all participants and they will receive an email to just them with our attachment and the text will be whatever our preset fields were created to be, like the name of the person, the organization, the project title, etc. If you're not using Pipedrive, you're doing it wrong. Period.

Avantages: Where do I start? I have set about a hundred or so tasks a week. We've worked with Pipedrive to set up automation for our emails and different tasks so I can follow up on projects with 50 different people, all with the push of a button. Pipedrive keeps my company organized and on task. We do with 5 people what it would normally take 50 people to accomplish!

Inconvénients: Occasionally, it will have email integration issues with Outlook, but the customer service is always on point and friendly!

Loved with amazing CRM system

Publié le 12/04/2019
Dishant S.
crowd sourcing
Logiciels, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: My overall experience with the Pipedrive is quite amazing. Our organisation is taking help from the Pipedrive stats and suggestions to make better financial decisions.

Avantages: The best feature which I liked about the Pipedrive is that we can efficiently manage our daily tasks. They are represented in the graphical form and is very helpful while planning the day. You can easily set your priorities using the pipelines and track how far a particular deal has proceeded. Another important feature which I would like to mention is that if you have used a CRM before, you probably have a list of your important contacts. Pipedrive can import the contacts of the previous CRM. Hence, saving a lot of precious time. The user interface of the Pipedrive is just amazing. I love the small customisations they had provided in the app. They also have an Android and an IOS app. They provide graphical statistics to track the progress of your team. You can quickly decide what works and what not. Pipedrive improves management decisions to a great extent. They had an incredible customer support supporting many different languages. There turnaround time is very fast.

Inconvénients: Although, I liked this system to a great extent and it is hard to find the cons. But, still, I would like to figure out some. On occasion, when I was updating my daily scheduling tasks in their Android app, it suddenly crashed. I want the team to fix some bugs related to the compatibility issue. The second thing which I would like to mention here is that I would love to see if they add a better filtering system to figure out better that what are potential clients based on the data.

Never loose track in your pipelines

Georg K.
Managing Director
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We're using Pipedrive to manage all our customer activities (phone-calls, mails, schedules, contact-information, etc.) so that not only sales but all others never loos track of a customer journey. Despite the fact that this tool is almost intuitive you also can easily manage complex customer organizations. It simply reflects nearly all circumstances to record and plan topics when working with customers. An ideal tool for the entire pipeline management where simple drag and drop features help to manage stages of a project. Pipedrive eases the salesman work dramatically!

Avantages: I personally found it quite useful when writing mails to use the option adding an automated bcc customer ID. The result is that you mail appears in your pipeline- and customer-history as well. To set up different pipelines make it easy to also manage different events. The scheduler activity gives you on all devices (PC, Smartphone, etc.) an alert to remind to your planned activities. Mobil access to all pipeline features - a very nice App! All contact data, history etc. at hand when preparing a customer visit or call.

Inconvénients: - Statistical features seems to need rework.
- writing an email to a contact of an account organization you need to consider to attach the customer-ID from the deal-level to the bcc-field in the mail in order to have that mail then in the customer history
- lost accounts have been moved to a separate pipeline

Everything I needed from a CRM with nothing I didn't

Publié le 06/05/2018
Partner at Bootstrap Brands / Co-Founder of HappyWax.com
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Systematized and automated my sales process/pipeline!

Avantages: Having used Salesforce in many of my prior roles, the thought of implementing it at the start-up I am now running was a headache. We simply don't have the need for robust CRM capabilities yet, so when I found Pipedrive, we decided to give it a shot. We began with 30 wholesale clients and have since grown to over 2000. I am now managing both our "boutique/specialty store" channel (1000 stores) as well as my key account pipeline with major retailers, all in one place. It is SO EASY to use. The whole program is just incredibly intuitive and easy to pick up without any demos at all, to be honest. I have since dug into the resources they make available and am now getting even more use out of it. Ease of use and the user interface as a whole are just phenomenal. Finally, affordability - we have started out with the entry level account but can easily grow from here.

Inconvénients: There have been maybe 2-3 more complex reports / data exports I have wanted to run over the past 2 years but was unable to - just wasn't a capability of Pipedrive. But we always found workarounds, and it seems like a very rare sacrifice for what you get in a streamlined, user-focused CRM experience.

All the basic features with an intuitive UI

Publié le 16/06/2019
Nissanka S.
Software Engineer
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: this is ideally suitable for small/medium scale businesses with a limited number of
users. Its on-boarding is fast and has good support when needed. More emphasis is placed in
sales pipeline management. Cost comparison is also fairly reasonable.

Avantages: Pros- Many users of Pipedrive would not disagree with me when I say that the most significant
feature of Pipedrive is its wonderful UI. It is this feature that differentiates Pipedrive with other
competitors. The advantage of the intuitive UI is the ease of use even for a novice. The basic
plan of pipedrive offers limited features, but a small size company can accomplish the basic
tasks expected of a CRM. Other plans with extra performance costs 2 -5 fold extra compared to
the silver plan. One has the choice to select the payment option either monthly or annually.
With much ease ‘deal pipelines’ can be created enabling you to have a complete status view of
your deals, real time. Apart from that, they have a super feature of email sync which lets you
view your emails within Pipedrive itself without toggling back and forth with your inbox. With
more additional features related this activity, the user is aware of actions necessary to apply in
order to close deals successfully.
The integration with many productivity tools has a positive impact over the effectiveness in
increased revenue. The mobile version of Pipedrive too is super functional with many
productivity features.
There are many support options such as FAQs, in-depth demo videos, 24/7 live support center
or search for knowledge base.

Inconvénients: if a comparison assessment is made with other platforms, well there could be some
features missing in Pipedrive. Other than that the existing system works well depending on your
purpose.

Brilliant!! Totally Visual, Flexible & Supported

Publié le 10/04/2017
Stephen M.
Sales Director
Think tanks, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I chose Pipedrive not just to manage all my deals in one place, but also to manage practically all other activities (projects) too. The flexibility is provides to add new fields is SO helpful. Starting a new business, I'm capturing 20-40 new contacts per week - I added fields to each contact (where met and the date) so I can keep track of who's who instead of adding that information to the note for each one. Pipedrive provides me a single system that is
- visual: clearly manage progression from start to finish
- drag-and-drop: so quick to update stages or move to another pipeline
- flexible: I customise pipelines & their stages titles to set out project progression too
- automated: setting timescales on each stage draws my attention to deals I that require
checking or action taking
- supported: I needed 2 questions answered, and the support was perfect (and immediate)!
I'm recommending this to everyone I meet to quickly and easily manage their sales (and projects) without the need for any great effort or distraction. I'm setting up sales training courses and will be embedding use of Pipedrive into them: consistently managing pipelines is one of the most important activities for any salesperson.

Avantages: Visual, drag-and-drop, flexibility to customise pipelines, stages and fields.

Inconvénients: Having to change " deal" to " Deal" every time is annoying (it's a title so should be upper case).

Great tool for staying organized and up to date with email marketing and the prospects!

Publié le 21/09/2018
Varun K.
System Administrator
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: We have customers buying our products from all around the world and keeping a record of their contact details and purchase history is very easy with the help of Pipedrive. When we get a new customer sign in to a contract with us, our marketing team who runs another pipedrive campaign just forwards the deal to us and we only have to save it to our database and it will be added to the existing customers list. We then add activities to this deal to stay connected always.They are as follows, setting a feedback enquiry after one week, if receive a feedback set another activity to let the feedback team to reply to the email etc.. This can keep everything from getting a lead to inviting a customer to come back to our service again organized well. With the help of pripedrive we see our customers are happy how we treat them even after closing the sales.

Inconvénients: There is no facility to add an auto responder when someone answers to our feedback inquiry. Sometimes the web browser application freezes and takes more than 10 minutes to recover.

does everything i need it to!

Publié le 26/08/2019
Tammie B.
creator
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: amazing. customer service is super responsive and helped solve a couple issues when i was first learning the system.

Avantages: i LOVE so much about this software!! i tried SO MANY CRM's and none of them were perfect for me. you can see visually what stage your deals are in. you are prompted to set up the next activity (task) after you complete one. you can create email templates with automatically filled in forms to speed up the process. you can connect deals to people and organizations. you can see a calendar view of your activities. you can set up automations to make your system more streamlined. you can connect it to your gmail so you emails automatically show up in pipedrive and you have all your emails between you and a person at your fingertips. it was super easy to set up and seemed very intuitive.

Inconvénients: i can't think of anything!! i wish it were a little bit cheaper per month, but compared to some of the other services i tried, it costs less but does more of what i want.

PipeDrive | Easy, Affordable and Good CRM

Publié le 19/07/2018
Belinda S.
Creative Director
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We are always looking for good, simple, and affordable tech tools to make our clients’ lives easier. For people who don’t take naturally to technology but need a CRM solution, finding Pipedrive makes for a good day. It’s apparent that a lot of thought went into what it takes to easily manage the backend of a sales business. Pipedrive is making this process a lot simpler for us.

Avantages: We like simple and the streamlined dashboard was easy to understand. We are also busy people so we were quite pleased to be able to completely set up the sales activities and import our customers in under an hour. We had one question during set up so we dropped a line into the chat box. Within a couple of minutes, we had our answer giving us a good feeling about their support staff.
It’s completely customizable so our workflow tasks (activities) were simple to add once we knew exactly what process each client would go through from initial contact to sale and follow up. The calendar option let us put dates to each task and all the notes we added were date stamped, a feature we found quite useful. We also liked that the program automatically puts the current tasks on the top of the list and has a color coding to show what’s not due yet, what’s currently due and what is overdue.
We are also using the Zapier integration to connect to MailChimp for managing our customers’ email communications. There a lot of other integration options, too which we may add in the future.
After trying some fairly expensive solutions, my clients loved the free trial option although the price to upgrade is quite affordable.

Inconvénients: My biggest concern is that support is only available Monday through Friday during office hours although they do have a fairly extensive library of tutorials.