15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Salesforce Starter

En savoir plus sur Salesforce Starter

Il s'agit d'un logiciel de CRM qui élimine la saisie manuelle des données et utilise la science des données pour permettre aux utilisateurs de prendre de meilleures décisions.

En savoir plus sur Salesforce Starter

There is a reason why this is the number 1 CRM solution in the world. It provides a unified view of your sales details and is mapped with the CRM for quick updates and reports.

This results in someone looking at a ticket, walking away from their desk, and no one else can work on that ticket. This is an absurd limitation for ticketing system designed for enterprises.

Salesforce Starter - Notes

4,0
4,0
3,9

Salesforce Starter a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 201 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Salesforce Starter ?

Catherine
Responsable service clients (France)
Matériaux de construction, 1 001–5 000 employés

Idéal PME

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Fonctionne efficacement pour la gestion CRM, si structure adapté (petite entreprise / PME), il y a une bonne gestion des clients, ventes et autres activités.

La configuration est complexe et la plateforme en général demande un peu de temps et d'expérience pour s'y adapter.

Estelle
Estelle
Responsable de vente (Bénin)
Mode et vêtements, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Meilleur CRM

5,0 il y a 8 mois

De mes expériences, Salesforce Essentials est la meilleure solution CRM que j’ai connu. En plus de sa qualité son usage ne cause pas de problème surtout le système de ticket du service d’assistance.

J’apprécie énormément ce logiciel mais, le prix n’est pas abordable pour tout le monde. Sa configuration est aussi un peu compliqué.

Kenneth
Kenneth
Ops Manager (R.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies, 501–1 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Using Salesforce is incredibly easy for my team

Commentaires : This was an awesome experience and an essential for an organization hoping to more readily attract and hold clients on the web

I truly like how Salesforce is the most incredible in its industry and offers extraordinary CRM programming. It is ideally suited for connecting with potential clients in view of their past interest in the organization as well as what they would require to remain drawn in and retained. I love the manner in which you can modify it and it mechanizes each thing so extraordinary from messages to calls its incredible.

When first starting to use Salesforce, it can seem overwhelming. The pages feel extremely crowded when you don't know where to look for something because there is an abundance of information. Salesforce becomes easier to use with more experience, yet for new clients there may be a learning curve.

Katelynn
Grant Manager (É.-U.)
Collecte de fonds, 11–50 employés

Easy to Use

Commentaires : Overall this is a great product. As a grant manager I use this to record all of my interactions with funders and potential funders and it has been the easiest to use product that I have used over my decade of experience.

I like that it works as a CRM even though it was created for a slightly different purpose. As a grant writer I can record every interaction with a funder and I can include the proposal and any other documentation we have received. It is easy to find the entire history with that organization and it really helps me track everything in one place.

I do wish the task tracking was set up a little differently, or at least customizable if it isnt already and I'm just not aware of it. I use task tracking to record every interaction I have with a funder but it doesn't perfectly fit for that. For instance I want to record that I emailed them and I have to select a "due date" but there isn't a due date for that. I just put today's date but I wish I could customize it so that it just said date. It would also be nice if I could record comments on the same page as I record a task but I have to save the task then reopen it and then I can write the comments detailing it.

Clayton
Database Manager (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 51–200 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Great product, hard to tailor to companies specifically due to the complex algorithms.

Commentaires : I have over 5 years of experience with Salesforce, we used it when I was a production designer for a print and graphics firm. We loved it, but yet we experienced some of these same hardships in this company I am with now, the transition and tailoring to what we do specifically is just not there. It is up to us as employees to make the software work the most productive for us, and that should not be expected from us when we have sales and other projects to handle ourselves.

There are endless possibilities on what you can do, and what you can achieve with this product. The AI software is a great tool if you are able to use it.

Too complex on tailoring the software, I feel like a simple request would take months to get accomplished. I noticed for someone with Salesforce experience myself, our transition from BNTouch to Salesforce was seamless, but many of my co-workers were left in the dark and felt like they had a lack of training provided from your team when we launched this new software.

Kaitlyn
Partner and Sales Manager (É.-U.)
Mode et vêtements, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Just right for small business

Commentaires : Being a small business we need a CRM that won't break the bank. We need to keep every customer we have, so the customer experience is paramount. We need to get as much information out of every sale and customer interaction as we can, and we need to accelerate sales. Salesforce essentials has done all of this for us.
There are things that I would improve.

Salesforce Essentials is more affordable than standard Salesforce and still has what I need in a CRM. I get work done faster, sell faster, and make our customer experience amazing. I set up a customized self service portal and set particular concerns or questions to be sent to a specific person. This means that if for example a customer asks if a garmet can be altered, they're directed to our seamstress instead of directed to me and then transfered to our seamstress. Salesforce essentials records and tracks my calls and emails meaning I no longer have to. I have gained more information about leads, where they come from and why they choose us.

Sometimes it can be hard to find the data I'm looking for. It's not easy to find or get invoices. Customer care wasn't very helpful although I did try to make contact during a very busy time of day. I was still disappointed.. This is the essentials version of Salesforce so obviously the features aren't as robust.

Patrick
Financial Planner (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 2–10 employés

Salesforce as a Database

Commentaires : As it is a massive and comprehensive product, I don't need such an overwhelming software. Overall, it didn't meet my company's needs, but if a company has tech department, this could be a fantastic product.

I like that the product has the ability to be completely customized to one's needs.

As it can be an expensive and time consuming set-up, it was not necessary for me to have such a customizable software. There was very little customer service and it was overseas. It took too much of my time and the only way to get customer service is to hire a third party vendor to help with all aspects of the software.

Marketing et publicité, 5 001–10 000 employés

Salesforce Essentials: The All-in-One Solution for Small Businesses

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Salesforce Essentials is generally well-regarded as a powerful and comprehensive platform for managing customer relationships, sales, and marketing automation. It offers a range of tools and features, and can be highly customizable to fit the specific needs of businesses of various sizes. That being said, as with any software, there can be a learning curve and potential downsides to consider, such as cost and configuration complexity. Overall, Salesforce Essentials is a valuable tool for businesses looking to streamline their operations and grow their customer base.

All-in-one platform with CRM, sales and marketing automation, and customer service tools.Easy-to-use interface, even for non-technical users.Mobile app for on-the-go access.Highly customizable to fit specific business needs.Scalable to accommodate business growth.Integrates with other business tools.Offers strong customer support options.

Can be expensive, especially with additional features or users.Some users may experience a learning curve with the software.Advanced features may not be available in lower-priced plans.Configuration and customization can be complex.Requires a stable internet connection.Reporting functionality may be limited for some users.Additional fees may apply for advanced features beyond the base subscription cost.

Rick
Rick
Owner (É.-U.)
Construction, 2–10 employés

Salesforce Esentials is a core part of our business

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : It's been great. We've been super happy with it and my personal favorite part is being able to do so much from my phone. I remember the days of having to wait to get in front of a computer to update your database and that's just not the case any longer.

We've been using Salesorce Essentials for years. It's been part of the reason we've been able to stay so organized.

We use it a great deal on our phones and so we've had to train a few of our older employees how to use it. It's not a con or a negative, just something that was a pain point.

Rex
Manager (É.-U.)
Vente en gros, 11–50 employés

Works Great! Increases our Closing Percentage by 20%

Commentaires : So far its been very good. We also use other modules from Salesforce. After demoing about 4 packages, we went with Salesforce. Knowing that they are the primary leader in CRM, helped in that decision, as most of our other applications have APIs to intergrate with.

The integration with all of our other systems and software.

The setup is a little tricky when using other software with Salesforce. It really helps to have good support from any other vendors products you want to integrate with Salesforce. Examples being Quickbooks, ShipRush, Verizon Connect, etc. We have many departments and different software in each. So being sure you have API support is critical.

Naomi
Naomi
Owner (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

If you are seriously committed to growing your business AND have the funds, it’s great!

Commentaires : Extremely helpful and a semi-done for you type app! Baby start up companies I would probably steer them away, just so they don’t get overwhelmed in debt and finances immediately; they might have a better chance of reaching that ‘Fortune 500’ status if they so desire!

It can do almost anything you need or want it to, very well at that. As many softwares, the restrictions on certain tools lessen with the more money spent.

The prices are outrageous. As a small business owner; it is a horribly large pill to swallow to pay that steep of pricing- especially as you are beginning your journey of entrepreneurship! Is it worth it though? Yes.

James
James
Revenue Operations Manager (R.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

Salesforce Admin Review

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Overall very good, there’s a reason it’s the top CRM in the world, but the backend is very difficult to manage, lots of nuances and takes a dedicated person to manage the platform

Extremely customisable, has a wide range of features and functionality, extremely powerful In the amount of automations and how you display the system to the end users which can keep it easy for them to use

The range of features does in turn make take away from the core capability of the system which is to be a good crm; it lacks basic features you would expect from a product so expensive sometimes

Comptabilité, 2–10 employés

a CRM must-have

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Salesforce is great because you can work to keep track of real-time user and purchase analytics, customer support, customer complaints, and a variety of other CRM functions with the ease of storage and access in the cloud.

Salesforce makes it easy for companies to maintain an ongoing relationship with customers, prospects, or partners and to collect and monitor their data.

Quality of the price list is not for everyone.it's expensive

Pablo
Business Developer (Colombie)
Logiciels, 201–500 employés

Undoubtedly the best CRM

Commentaires : My experience with SalesForce has been the best throughout several years. Best to deploy and to have better results

However it can be complex for beginners, it is definitely the best CRM in terms of analytics, reports, organization of data, migrations, etc

As mentioned before, the interphase for a beginner isn't the most friendly. However, it doesn't mean it is hard to use. It is just more robust

Internet, 51–200 employés

Great for Support

Commentaires : I found this software very useful to our support team. It also integrated well with the regular Salesforce.

We use desk.com for all support interactions. It was priceless for the support team to be able to route support requests to support members, and keep track of all interactions for each client to spot issues with our support team, or issues with the client being too much of a drain on our support resources. The statistics are neat too. We had some healthy competition with some of the support stats (how many emails, calls taken, etc.) Being able to see how many positive rated interactions was the ultimate statistic to have. Their API is essential to integrating notes and other issues into 3rd party solutions.

This had a learning curve. They were also going through completely switching the UI at the time, so having a beta was nice, but some features were only available in the classic interface. The new one is much better and pleasing to the eyes.

Électronique grand public, 51–200 employés

Salesforce IQ is a great add on to Salesforce

Creating leads and contacts in Salesforce is a breeze with this tool. I love that I can instantly add a customer and log their email in Salesforce. I love the ability to add meeting invites or email templates to an email with a couple of clicks. Salesforce IQ has saved me hours of data entry into Salesforce. I don't know what I would do without this tool now that I have used it for close to two years.

In the last few months something changed in the way that it pulls the data when you go to add a contact. The previous version use to pull all of the information automatically and now I have to manually add a lot of the information. It is still quicker than adding new contacts into Salesforce but it does require a few more steps. I also wish there was more insight into who opened an email or web link when you include multiple people on an email.

Kelly
Client Services Manager (Canada)
Biens de consommation, 201–500 employés

Best Database for Sales Funnel Management

Commentaires : We use Salesforce in order to keep track of all leads, opportunites, converted clients at all steps of the sales funnel and store all contact information. If you want to reconnect with a lead that dried up 6 months ago, you have all the information and can do that as well as see where things were last left off with them. It is the ultimate sales database.

Salesforce is great for keeping track of leads, opportunities, tasks, contacts, and more. It is the best way to keep track of info, documents, phone calls, etc for these people/businesses at any stage of the sales funnel. Due to its detailed nature, it makes it easy to categorize these things and also create weekly reports for updates. I am looking forward to taking some of the free Salesforce courses just so I can take advantage of some of the functions that I still don't even know how to use for their full benefits.

Salesforce can be overwhelming when first starting to use it. There is a lot of information everywhere and the pages feel very "busy" when you aren't sure where to find something. The more you use Salesforce, the easier this gets, but for new users there can be a learning period.

Shannon
Customer service representative (É.-U.)
Équipements publics, 501–1 000 employés

A decent program

The product is very easy to use. Very self explanatory. It will not allow you to do something your not suppose to do. Basically a guideline throughout the program

There are some work arounds that should be updated by now. That makes for a longer process

Kristine
Program Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51–200 employés

Salesforce for Non-Profit

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : ability to track inventory and outstanding work orders

modules are easily arranged and ability to open additional windows for modules is helpful

Prolocity customized the product for us so it is to my specifications.

Gabriela
Gabriela
Business Development (É.-U.)

Great Experience - just put took off one star for the work that needs to be done

Commentaires : I was able to save time in the company I work for. The software was easy to use and easy to implement into daily activities.

I loved the fact that they worked on the integrations and being able to make things to the mainstream. I was able to quickly show other workers how to use this product and quickly incorporate it into our business. This is a lot easier than our last software.

Running the reports is something we would all have a bit of trouble to do, there would be little things here and there that prevented our productivity. There are also some filters or basic features that should be fine-tuned a bit more but nothing too bad.

DAVID
SVP (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

Terrible workflow, worse than buggy

Commentaires : Very disappointed.

Cloud based and easy to share. Price was affordable.

Workflow is TERRIBLE. I switched from ACT which didn't synch well with Outlook. Salesforce's workflow is POOR requiring going back and forth to different screens. It's glitchy - if you edit a calendar item, it creates a NEW one. It seems that this product wasn't well tested with actual users before released. NO control on what transfers from Outlook so records are cluttered. NO control on records - for example, I can't delete any history item!

Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Integrations Galore

Commentaires : Good starter tool, but lacking a user experience that makes you "want" to use it.

Open API that allows you to connect to other tools that you're using to run your business. We have our tool connected to SalesForce, Talkdesk, Google Docs, etc.

The platform has gone down a few times, leaving us to figure out how to communicate with our customers. The UI/UX isn't the best.

Externalisation/délocalisation, 201–500 employés

It is easy to use and quick to understand

Commentaires : It has helped me find users and assist customers

I like how it makes finding information around different users and files easy, also it has helped me organize my work better

it has too much updates and it changes how it looks, this way, once it updates it is hard to understand how to use it

Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 10 000+ employés

Latest innovation in CRM

Everything is contained in one spot. I have the ability to manage my pipeline, create my calendar and add new contacts.

Not all the same functions exist on the ap that exist on the desk top feature. Also, you cannot run excel reports out of Salesforce

Audrey
Ecology PhD Student (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001–5 000 employés
Source : GetApp

Bad intelligence and hard to override

I do not give only 1 star because there were occasional situations where SalesforceIQ informed us accurately that a client had changed companies. It did not offer us zero valid sales intelligence.

This software drove me crazy. Regularly confused our clients with other individuals with the same name and filled in data about those unrelated people. Regularly overwrote our own, hard-researched data about our clients with their LinkedIn dreams of being a DJ or Freelance Graphic Designer. I could never find an option to turn it off or siphon their "intelligence" to separate column. Maybe if we'd had a bespoke Salesforce implementation this would have been possible but I HIGHLY ADVISE you avoid if you're using out-of-the-box Salesforce.