Avis clients sur Salesforce Essentials

En savoir plus sur Salesforce Essentials

Il s'agit d'un logiciel de CRM qui élimine la saisie manuelle des données et utilise la science des données pour permettre aux utilisateurs de prendre de meilleures décisions.

En savoir plus sur Salesforce Essentials

There is a reason why this is the number 1 CRM solution in the world. It provides a unified view of your sales details and is mapped with the CRM for quick updates and reports.

No customer website traffic integration. This ultimately caused our move to Intercom.

Salesforce Essentials - Notes

3,9
4,0
3,9

Salesforce Essentials a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 172 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Salesforce Essentials ?

Alex
Alex
Managing Partner (É.-U.)
Événementiel

We love SalesforceIQ! Perfectly integrated and easy for my team to use.

Commentaires : So many. Ease of use, trackable for sales cycle, many more.

This software is awesome. It takes the stress out of constantly updating your CRM by making it seamless and integrated with our email. It captures a lot automatically, giving my team more time to close deals. We love the customizable pipeline features as well. Great software overall.

I have hard time thinking of cons for this software. It was so easy for my team to implement. It is expensive I guess, that'd be the only con.

Katelynn
Grant Manager (É.-U.)
Collecte de fonds, 11-50 employés

Easy to Use

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall this is a great product. As a grant manager I use this to record all of my interactions with funders and potential funders and it has been the easiest to use product that I have used over my decade of experience.

I like that it works as a CRM even though it was created for a slightly different purpose. As a grant writer I can record every interaction with a funder and I can include the proposal and any other documentation we have received. It is easy to find the entire history with that organization and it really helps me track everything in one place.

I do wish the task tracking was set up a little differently, or at least customizable if it isnt already and I'm just not aware of it. I use task tracking to record every interaction I have with a funder but it doesn't perfectly fit for that. For instance I want to record that I emailed them and I have to select a "due date" but there isn't a due date for that. I just put today's date but I wish I could customize it so that it just said date. It would also be nice if I could record comments on the same page as I record a task but I have to save the task then reopen it and then I can write the comments detailing it.

Clayton
Database Manager (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 51-200 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Great product, hard to tailor to companies specifically due to the complex algorithms.

3,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I have over 5 years of experience with Salesforce, we used it when I was a production designer for a print and graphics firm. We loved it, but yet we experienced some of these same hardships in this company I am with now, the transition and tailoring to what we do specifically is just not there. It is up to us as employees to make the software work the most productive for us, and that should not be expected from us when we have sales and other projects to handle ourselves.

There are endless possibilities on what you can do, and what you can achieve with this product. The AI software is a great tool if you are able to use it.

Too complex on tailoring the software, I feel like a simple request would take months to get accomplished. I noticed for someone with Salesforce experience myself, our transition from BNTouch to Salesforce was seamless, but many of my co-workers were left in the dark and felt like they had a lack of training provided from your team when we launched this new software.

CEO (Cameroun)
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés

a CRM must-have

4,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Salesforce is great because you can work to keep track of real-time user and purchase analytics, customer support, customer complaints, and a variety of other CRM functions with the ease of storage and access in the cloud.

Salesforce makes it easy for companies to maintain an ongoing relationship with customers, prospects, or partners and to collect and monitor their data.

Quality of the price list is not for everyone.it's expensive

Naomi
Naomi
Owner (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

If you are seriously committed to growing your business AND have the funds, it’s great!

Commentaires : Extremely helpful and a semi-done for you type app! Baby start up companies I would probably steer them away, just so they don’t get overwhelmed in debt and finances immediately; they might have a better chance of reaching that ‘Fortune 500’ status if they so desire!

It can do almost anything you need or want it to, very well at that. As many softwares, the restrictions on certain tools lessen with the more money spent.

The prices are outrageous. As a small business owner; it is a horribly large pill to swallow to pay that steep of pricing- especially as you are beginning your journey of entrepreneurship! Is it worth it though? Yes.

Kristine
Program Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés

Salesforce for Non-Profit

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : ability to track inventory and outstanding work orders

modules are easily arranged and ability to open additional windows for modules is helpful

Prolocity customized the product for us so it is to my specifications.

Michelle
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Assurance, 2-10 employés

Great for Sales Tracking

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Salesforce was much better for tracking quotes and sales that it was in other industries I’ve seen it in.

I liked the ability to clearly see who was in charge of each customers sale and where they were in the sales process.

I feel like salesforce has so many features and functionalities that they should have perfected before offering custom products.

Kimberly
Executive Recruiter (É.-U.)
Recrutement, 11-50 employés

Not the easiest to navigate

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Able to capture all contact and sales activity information.

Lots of features and ability to store information!

Too many places to look, not super easy to navigate.

Director Of Customer Success (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Integrations Galore

Commentaires : Good starter tool, but lacking a user experience that makes you "want" to use it.

Open API that allows you to connect to other tools that you're using to run your business. We have our tool connected to SalesForce, Talkdesk, Google Docs, etc.

The platform has gone down a few times, leaving us to figure out how to communicate with our customers. The UI/UX isn't the best.

Ana Karissa
Trainer (Philippines)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés

Salesforce Feedback

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Salesforce is one of the leading software tool that is easy to use

Everything needed for taking calls are here

Salesforce has no flaw for me as it is easy to navigate

JAMES
Sales Engineer (É.-U.)
Produits chimiques, 11-50 employés

Jim Salesforce Review

Commentaires : Good for what I need it for, entering new leads, tracking sales pipeline, looking back and forward on data.

Using for 4+ years once info is in its pretty easy, there are very many options how to track setup, would be nice if there was a option for auto-setup for certain types of use/business types.

Too many unused fields that muddy up the screen and info can get lost in all the blank fields.

Education Account Manager (É.-U.)
Électronique grand public, 51-200 employés

Salesforce IQ is a great add on to Salesforce

Creating leads and contacts in Salesforce is a breeze with this tool. I love that I can instantly add a customer and log their email in Salesforce. I love the ability to add meeting invites or email templates to an email with a couple of clicks. Salesforce IQ has saved me hours of data entry into Salesforce. I don't know what I would do without this tool now that I have used it for close to two years.

In the last few months something changed in the way that it pulls the data when you go to add a contact. The previous version use to pull all of the information automatically and now I have to manually add a lot of the information. It is still quicker than adding new contacts into Salesforce but it does require a few more steps. I also wish there was more insight into who opened an email or web link when you include multiple people on an email.

Nomava
Freelancer (Afrique du Sud)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

Salesforce the game changer

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Salesforce Essentials organizes my call list and my call rhythm. I can quickly search and find everything I need related to my contacts and easily link to other services I use.

Salesforce is a remarkable tool program. It is extremely easy to use to give you the best results. Salesforce is a remarkable program because it is constantly changing and adapting to the times. It is extremely versatile as you can explain your file with ease. It is also an application that offers several of the best options, which is why I assume it is among the best programs. This program is fast and easy to use. Moreover, with this tool, I can complete all my tasks without any delay so that I am not disturbed while doing my work and my work is done quickly and smoothly. It increases the productivity of the employees and hence it is a tool that I would recommend. I suggest buying the application and start getting the results you want today.

Pricing. Just too expensive for doing lots of API calls for refreshing databases moreover when users double (CSM, account managers, AEs). For a limited business, over there is too much to sort through for everything we need. It would be noteworthy to have a \' lite\' version or something where the interface was simplified.

HR Lead (Canada)
Marketing et publicité, 10 000+ employés

Sales force is user friendly... Not super cute though !

Commentaires : Overall, its great ! I would be open to try other ticketing systems

The employee facing is great - you wouldn't even know its SalesForce ! However, the adminitration view is old looking and not really cute. A part from that though, its a great ticketing system, i wouldn't say its the best (but i don't know that many more)

Again, the beauty of the administrative site. I also think that the knowledge articles are very hard to work with and its not really clear when they're published or in draft.

Gabriela
Gabriela
Business Development (É.-U.)

Great Experience - just put took off one star for the work that needs to be done

Commentaires : I was able to save time in the company I work for. The software was easy to use and easy to implement into daily activities.

I loved the fact that they worked on the integrations and being able to make things to the mainstream. I was able to quickly show other workers how to use this product and quickly incorporate it into our business. This is a lot easier than our last software.

Running the reports is something we would all have a bit of trouble to do, there would be little things here and there that prevented our productivity. There are also some filters or basic features that should be fine-tuned a bit more but nothing too bad.

Krishnan
Volunteer (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

SALESFORCE TOPS ON REPORTING

Commentaires : Happy with what we use the product is used for. One of the Best

Sales reporting feature is the most I like. IT easy to use drag and drop feature to customize, the reports and filters features and setting the date range options are the feature that makes it the top feature.

help to solve any abnormality in the data. The feature shows only the problem and does not give any suggestive pointers to correct that.

Digital Marketing Specialist (É.-U.)
Internet, 51-200 employés

Keep your customers happy with Desk.com

Collect, track and manage all your support tickets in one spot. Our company uses Desk.com for our customer support tickets. It keeps us organized and on-top of our customers needs.

There is nothing that I do not like about desk.com. The software meets all of our customer support needs.

Project Manager (É.-U.)
, 51-200 employés

I have used DESK daily to submit support tickets to our support team as a Project Manager.

It is easy to use DESK and submit tickets and track and search for your submitted tickets to see the status of those tickets.

It is easy to search but I do believe there could be additional ways to search more easily and produce more accurate results.

Melinda
Melinda
Customer Service/ sales (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 201-500 employés

Salesforce Essentials Great Tool

Commentaires : This eliminated the need for spreadsheets and works great for a medium team!

This makes the teams more functional and your group can follow up on leads and identify what contacts are a sure sell. I love the way you can customize it and it automates every things so great from emails to calls its great.

Runs a little slow at times. Sometimes freezes.

Eric
Eric
Research Consultant (Kenya)
Recherche, 51-200 employés

Sales and Automation Software

Commentaires : Our experience using salesforce has been great. We primarily utilise it for invoicing and report generation of the overall view of the business. We also utilise it for our internal communications.

I like the interactive UI that makes access to varying tools and functionalities easy. I also like the mobile experience and the ability to integrate the software with third-party softwares. I also like the reporting tools that enhance prompt communication.

Salesforce can be very heavy when handling multiple pages which often leads to lags. There are additional issues that occur in customisation and merging of pages.

Heather
Compliance Analyst (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 5 001-10 000 employés

Great for managing cases!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I am able to view a lot of data at a higher level that allows me to grasp the bigger picture, which makes analyzing compliance issues more effective.

This software made my day to day task of analyzing cases that contained large volumes of data much easier and more streamlined.

It is overwhelming at first to get a handle on the software.

Keley
Administration Manager (É.-U.)
Organisme politique, 5 001-10 000 employés

User friendly and great for organizing

Super user friendly platform and easy to navigate. It keeps everything organized and makes it easy to track historical information. I like that any member of your team can pick up where you left off, it prevents from having to transfer all of your work and alleviates anything from falling through the cracks.

I wish you could customize the dashboard and add or delete fields that you may need or not need. I would also like to be able to sort the fields so it would make searching easier.

Skye
Program Assistant (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 2-10 employés

Salesforce Review

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Great organization and account management tool!

There was a huge learning curve and a lot of training that had to occur before I felt confident using this software.

Services financiers
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni
Source : GetApp

RelateIQ; the app is simple to use, the team is wonderful to work with.

Commentaires : I work as an executive for a 3-person start-up. We are in the seed stage of a start-up's life-cycle, and are sourcing investment opportunities left and right. The team desperately needed to organize our contacts and improve our internal communication. RelateIQ organized all our historical communications, contacts, and accounts, and simplified the process of viewing, editing and evaluating our pipeline as a team.

Customer service: Our Accnt Mgr, Jane Alexander was an incredible resource with her wealth of knowledge, accessibility, and amenable personality. Product: A highly customizable and collaborative tool, simple and intuitive. the iPad of CRM.

Would love to be able to integrate a calendar function into the platform to schedule precise timelines for follow-up and set future meetings. An internal chat function would also be great to streamline communication.

Joseph R.
Senior Investigations Analyst (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 10 000+ employés
Source : GetApp

Perfect companion to Salesforce

SalesforceIQ assists in reporting insight into the data that you already enter in to Salesforce. The reporting features are great and it's easy to use.

Sometimes the integration into Salesforce can be a bit glitchy in the sense that it takes a while to load and the data needs to be refreshed manually.