Awesome Reporting, Awesome Customer Service

Kristine H.
Associate Director of Client Services
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We have been using Ninjacat for a couple of years now. It is easy to use, provides quality reports that are super customizable and is cost effective. They continue to improve functionality as well as increase the number of platforms they connect with. The customer support is some of the best I have ever run into. They are not only quick to respond but very helpful. I know if I have any issues, they will handle it. I LOVE Ninjcat!

Avantages: It is easy to use and has the networks I need to report on. Customer service is responsive and take care of everything.

Inconvénients: Can be a little tedious when viewing changes to report but that is changing with their new release.

Great customer experience and delivered service well worth the cost.

Publié le 14/02/2018
Graeme G.
Content Strategist
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: My marketing agency is able to better manage, visualize, and communicate the effects of our marketing efforts both internally to ensure we are doing what we promised, and well as externally so that the client can easily understand the benefits we offer.

Avantages: It is an all-in-one solution for analytics, KPI monitoring, reporting, and call tracking. It makes visualizing the data across a larger amount of clients and their disparate campaigns easy and helpful.

Inconvénients: The service is enterprise level, but the costs are at a medium-sized business level which is awesome. That being said, my small agency had a hard time with the total cost and it took some juggling to be able to afford the service.

I've been using Ninjacat for over 2 years now and the time it's saved me untold hours reporting

Publié le 13/06/2018
Richard E.
Head of Digital

Commentaires: Easy to use

Avantages: Ninjacat never stops looking to improve their offering. The customer support is very good, from the support centre or through your account manager, they all understand exactly what you want and will go out of their way to find a solution.

Inconvénients: I've had some issues in rolling up reports before, having multiple accounts within the same report.
I found this very difficult to implement, however with the support team recording videos for me, I was able to fix

NinjaCat has been nothing but the best!

Publié le 12/04/2017
Brittany B.
Production Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: NinjaCat has been a huge help for me and my company. It is very easy to navigate through the site. From the start, I have had no issues using NinjaCat and it really helps up demonstrate with our clients important information through the reports we can run! We look forward to the new update and will continue to use NinjaCat as much as we can!

Avantages: Being able to generate a report and run it makes it very simple on our end, as we can just download the reports and send them directly to the client!

Inconvénients: I haven't seen anything yet that I do not like!

Versatile tool that saves me time

Publié le 29/11/2018
Internet Marketing Specialist
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, I’m pleasantly surprised at how many tasks ninjacat allows me to complete while saving me time.

Avantages: Ninjacat makes it easier to manage multiple client accounts at once. I appreciate the ability to compare performance to different accounts and different time periods in one screen. It allows me to spot issues more efficiently. It’s also great that we can create easily accessible reports and dashboards for our clients to view!

Inconvénients: Most data on ninjacat is not reported in real time, so I cannot view same-day data. While this limitation is understandable, it can make certain monitoring tasks more difficult.

NinjaCat is a mission-critical element to the success of my PPC management business!

Publié le 23/05/2017
John P.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Cost savings. Time savings. Better reports. Keep my clients up-to-speed on performance at any point in time. Increased client retention. Happy customers :)

Avantages: Saves us LOTS of time and money to develop reports while keeping my clients apprised of their PPC campaign performance at any time.

Inconvénients: It's lost some of its white labelings over the years as some of our clients have inquired about the dashboard by the NinjaCat name rather than the original myppcreports name.

Fast, Easy AdWords Data

Publié le 31/03/2017
Leni K.
Account Director
Marketing et publicité
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: NinjaCat is an essential piece of our ppc management. The budget trending gives us a quick easy overview of the accounts at a glance which is an invaluable time saver.
The ability to provide white label dashboards is super easy, it's simple to give clients access, and see their dashboards as they do.
Support is on the ball. The level of support is kick butt. We aren't left hanging for days, and we're able to service our clients, which is essential to the success of the platform. One criticism is we've asked for a KPI tracker for ages (and are hoping to see it in the upcoming release.)

Avantages: The ease of use, the easy to read and appealing interface.

Inconvénients: If we could integrate more KPIs it would be great.

Ninja Cat is essential to our success as an agency!

Publié le 15/05/2017
Steve C.
Senior Account Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Automation, integrated call tracking, and dashboards. The automation function in Ninja Cat is something we couldn't live without, it speeds up everything from our own analysis to client facing reporting.

Inconvénients: I wish that some of the modules were a little more granular in their control and what our display options are. I'd also like to see tighter integration and data segregation with the AdWords call tracking function.

The perfect solution to creating professional reports for our clients.

Publié le 12/01/2018
Justin C.
Advertising Director
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Hassle free reporting and increased customer retention

Avantages: Integrations - Links to every ad platform we use
Ease of Use - Reports are auto generated and ready to go when you need them!
Detail of Reports - Enough data to confuse even our own analysts!
Customization - Sky is the limit with report styles and dashboard
NinjaTrack - the ultimate no hassle integrated call tracking solution!

Inconvénients: Learning Curve with the updated new look is slightly confusing and takes time to learn where things are (especially billing & invoices) Can be slow to load and switch between pages Initial setup can be time consuming, but NinjaCat has a "white glove" service that really helps out with this process. Some of our team is color blind. That paired with average quality monitors makes the light blue buttons invisible! This leads to some frustration and laughter in the office.

industry standard in search marketing reporting

John S.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Easy to Set Up, Easy to Use, Fully Customizable. Upon submitting to a client we have no doubt that the layout ' depth of information provided can stand up in a Fortune 500 Boardroom Marketing Meeting. This product is top of it's class. Simply put, Ninja Cat is outstanding.

Avantages: perfect solution for agency reporting. we're able to place, what i would refer to as, Fortune 500 Boardroom Reports in the hands of our clients on a weekly/monthly basis (or as often as needed) The system is fully customizable. We consider our Ninja Cat account as a critical element for Client engagement.
One more point, Ninja Cat support team is OUTSTANDING!

NinjaCat is great and getting even better.

Publié le 03/05/2017
Christian S.
Director of Media Strategy
Immobilier, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Time savings, standardization of service offering, better data visualization, and consistency of service quality.

Avantages: Template-based reports that we can quickly roll out for new clients. Going forward we're excited about the new user interface, more flexible template designer, templated dashboards, and additional data sources.

Inconvénients: The report templating has been a bit difficult to manage and graphing choices have been limited but the new template designer looks like it's going to be great. Likewise the user management had some things I didn't like about it but those have been largely addressed.

Great product that offers a lot of value for marketing agencies

Ryan B.
Senior Web Marketer
Support client

Avantages: NinjaCat offers various integration options plus the ability to customize, not only what data is pulled in, but how each page of the report looks and feels. Plus the ability to schedule out and email reports automatically is a time-saver.

Inconvénients: Somewhat of a learning curve with some of the integrations, like changes and updates to Google Sheets data, can add some manual time to creating reports.

I love NinjaCat

Publié le 10/03/2017
R S.
Account Director
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I love the system, and am looking forward to all of the new updates that are coming. Great value, and very user friendly!

Avantages: Ease of use.

Inconvénients: Lack of integration of things such as Message Extensions, Dimensions data/reporting (e.g. time of day, day of week, geo location of user).

Consolidating our analytical needs for client reporting is a HUGE time saver!

Ryan F.
Accounting, Analytics
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The biggest benefit is saving time running large reports from different departments of the company. Giving our clients a professional, well rounded report that gives them the answers to 99% of their questions makes us very happy to have selected this software.

Avantages: Once set up properly, with the help of their fantastic customer service, it's as easy as clicking a button for a very professional report to edit and export.
There is virtually no limit to the amount of detail and customization you can have in these reports.
Consolidating multiple different data sources, for one client, into a single report, couldn't be easier to set up and has saved our team many hours of valuable time.
The NinjaCat team is constantly pushing out new features and updating it's users along the way. Their support forum is regularly checked and if someone has a recommendation, their team updates that thread as soon as they can which is VERY helpful and appreciated.

Inconvénients: The tedious part is getting the template exactly the way you need it before running. After running, you are able to edit the report's wording and add notes. But if you need to change a data statistic or edit a graph's timeline, you need to go back to the template, edit, and then run the report again.

Excellent service

Josh B.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Saves time and money. A great investment.

Avantages: Great layout, easy to navigate. Easy to add new users, with a lot of customization for access levels.
New features/upgrades on a regular basis. Overall a great product.

Ninjacat has grown a lot since its original launch

Ross M.
vp of paid search
Support client

Avantages: very easy to use and setup, provide a lot of data with a simple integration process. Amazing customer support.

Inconvénients: setting up custom comparison reports is a bit confusing, and not enough Facebook ad insights data.

Ninja Cat has been extremely valuable for communicating campaign results to our clients.

Publié le 31/05/2017
Lee P.
Senior Associate
Immobilier, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Extensive live and monthly reports.

Avantages: I love the ability to add notes to the PDF reports, which allows us to be transparent with our clients about how we're working on their campaigns. It frees up time because we can supplement these reports for phone meetings.

Inconvénients: I wish the accounts, monitoring, and reporting sections were accessible by clicking on a specific account instead of having to go to each section and then searching for the account. It'd be nice to have a dashboard for each property.

NinjaCat Creates Functional and Attractive Reports for Our Clients

Matthew J.
Contributing Editor
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: For our clients to see the value of some of our services (PPC, SEO, social media, etc), a good reporting mechanism is required. NinjaCat put together reports that look good to the end user, and relay a great deal of information without becoming cluttered or unwieldy. We also love how customizable the software is, and how many other sites/softwares can easily integrate with NinjaCat.

Inconvénients: The newest iteration of the software is taking a bit longer to master than we'd hoped, and it seems a lot of things were moved around without good reason - but we were early adopters and expect (even anticipate) regular change to NinjaCat as the product improves over time.

Ninjacat is a FANTASTIC reporting tool

Publié le 12/04/2017
Daryl J.
Principal
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I've used Ninja Cat for a few years now, and its reporting is awesome. Every client I have loves their report and dashboard. It keeps them connected to me, which is great.

Avantages: Software is great..reporting is easy to replicate and roll-out for new customers

Inconvénients: Dashboard has less functionality that can be customized.

Awesome Reporting

Publié le 07/03/2017
Mitch L.
Manager of Account Management
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I really like their reporting. It's affordable and meets our needs. The support has been awesome so far as well.

Avantages: Easy to use and affordable.

Inconvénients: Would like improved Facebook and SEO reporting.

Love the live dashboards. Our clients do too.

Publié le 31/05/2017
Beka H.
Senior Lead Generation Associate
Immobilier, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Client communications. All our stats in one place.

Avantages: I reached out to support and they responded right away with a direct answer. Live dashboard, reports. It has helped our client communication and put us on the same page.

Inconvénients: I know you are updating the software, but sometimes it has interrupted the workflow a tad. On the other hand, I love the direction you are moving in and can't wait to see what you launch next.

good support, but the new shinobli update seemed to have come with a lot of plaggued problems.

Rajiv A.
director of client relations

Commentaires: Call tracking

Avantages: It allows us to share with our clients their total ad spend & total conversions. Tracking & notifing for phone calls allows us to show our clients that the program we run is successful.

Inconvénients: It doesn't integrate with email platforms like aweber and mailchimp. We have to use third party tools to connect them which don't work often.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par NinjaCat le 10/01/2018

Rajiv, thank you for taking the time to review NinjaCat. Shinobi currently has integrations with MailChimp as well as Hubspot. Salesforce is also in build currently and Pardot is also on our short list of email integrations to add to NinjaCat.

Here is our December 12th integration release that preempted our newsletter sharing our new integrations Mailchimp and Hubspot: https://support.ninjacat.io/hc/en-us/articles/115015727907-Dec-12-2017-New-Integrations-Custom-Dimension-Creation-Graph-styling-options-More-

Let's get together and we can set up Mailchimp with you.

Scott Guttenberger - Director of Marketing

NinjaCat has helped us develop custom reports and saves us hours of billable time every week.

Publié le 12/01/2018
Nick H.
Social Media Manager

Commentaires: Custom reporting

Avantages: The customization is awesome. We use it to add an entirely new level of depth to our monthly and daily reports.

Inconvénients: Lacking a bit in the graphic design functionality. Sometimes the graphs don't look as professional as we'd like, but they have come a long way since we purchased the software, and continue to improve their features.

NinjaCat is easy to use and offers great service!

Amanda F.
Director, HR
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Automated reporting that looks great, is easy to use and cost effective.

Avantages: The technical support team is always improving the features so we can use it more frequently. Also, it is a flexible platform and well worth the cost.

Inconvénients: It can take a bit of time to create a new report because of all the options. There are a lot of widgets to go through, even when you start with a template.

I really appreciate how Ninja Cat is always improving and updating!

Publié le 30/05/2017
Christopher V.
Marketing Coordinator
Support client

Avantages: The UI is beautiful and setting up a an account is very quick and easy. Anytime we've had an issue the customer support team is on it with quick responses and solved issues.

Inconvénients: Some of the account and report setup isn't intuitive and forces us to go into a few different places in order to successfully setup the account.