• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur CakeMail

Lancez votre première (ou millionième) campagne d'e-mail, pas de sueur. Bien vous aider à chaque étape, avec un support gratuit pour tous les comptes

En savoir plus sur CakeMail

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé CakeMail ?

Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
Canada
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
Source : GetApp

Cakemail - easy and affordable email marketing

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : Cakemail makes it very easy to design and send amazing newsletters. No coding and design experience necessary. Managing my contacts is effortless. Customers support is amazing!

Very easy to use and affordable. Love that you don't need to be a designer to create beautiful newsletters.

Chris U.
Canada
2-10 employés

Best email solution for a small shop

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : No complicated features and/or process. Direct to the point emailing platform ideal for a small business with a few 1000s customers. The new interface is a huge step up. Very affordable. i recommend.

Very simple, straight to the point. Ability to duplicate campaigns for easy resend. Great stats.

Must manually segment lists

Réponse de l'équipe de Cakemail

il y a 5 ans

Thank you Chris! We are very happy you like Cakemail. Don't hesitate to communicate with Support if you need help with anything. Happy emailing!

Software Engineer (É.-U.)

Great email marketing tool for small businesses

3 il y a 4 ans

I like how easy it is to use and manage my marketing emails to potential clients. It makes sending emails out painless.

Sometimes it lags when you hit send. Maybe it's due to the high number of recipients but still feels a bit slow.

Digital Marketer (Nigeria)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Where Cakemail Shines Is Campaign Management

4 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Working with Cakemail is flexible and easy at the same time, so my experience with it so far has been alright.

Workflow on Cakemail is easy and intuitive. Managing contacts and sending out campaigns are things anybody can figure out quickly. Those qualities make working with Cakemail a worthwhile experience. Also, the design tools that they have are easy to get a grasp of, so you don't really need to mess with code if that isn't your thing. You can just do drag and drop, and that is expected of any serious email marketing service provider.

I don't have any complaints against Cakemail. For the most part, it works well for what I use it for, and that is enough for me.

Rina M.
Senior Manager, Content & Innovation (Canada)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

The right solution for our not-for-profit organization

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : We run a mentoring for entrepreneurs network - Reseau M - and need to reach our mentors and mentees with flexible and robust tools that are very easy too manage. We get that from Cakemail
And great service too!!!!!

Easy to use interface with flexibility regarding templates and lists management.

Antonis D.
Photographer (R.-U.)

Great for newsletter emails! I love it.

5 il y a 4 ans

It's a great tool for generating and designing newsletters for your client list, featuring your news, Images, texts and customize templates from a wide selection of themes. I use it regularly for sending to my clients newsletters on a monthly basis.

More languages should be added! Like French, Chinese, Russian and Spanish. But overall everything works fine!

Executive Editor, Work Truck Magazine (É.-U.)
Édition, 51-200 employés

Super Easy Way to Email and Communicate with Customers

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I love that I was able to send out e-mails much more quickly with the customizable templates.

I love how I was able to set up a template that was specific to my needs and reuse it for multiple e-mails. I was able to create a template for news and announcements, sales, events, etc., and then chose those templates for emails I was sending out. I was able to send an unlimited number of e-mails for a small monthly fee.

I wish the breakdowns for email size were a little bigger. Going from 500 to 1,000 contacts doesn't take much and increases your rate $4 per month, while one you hit 2,500 you are spending $24 a month. For anyone with a list of more than 10,000 people I'd recommend looking for other options.

Renea H.
Renea H.
President (É.-U.)

Most Beautiful Email Campaign Ever!

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Creating beautiful campaigns at an affordable price!

The most beautiful emails for campaigns are created here, I believe. Very short learning curve, which is helpful for a novice. For an advanced user, this software is a breeze. Very, very affordable!

I have clients from all over the world. The language choices are limited. I would love to see Italian, Spanish, and French on this software.

Order Processing Lead (É.-U.)
51-200 employés

Amazing email marketing product for businesses of all sizes!

5 il y a 4 ans

I've used a variety of email marketing software and I love the ease of use. I have a small business and this allows me to engage and reach out to my clients easily. The pricing for it is slightly less than comparable email marketing programs. I also loved that a free trail was available so that I was able to test it before making a decision.

Although the price is great, it does lack some features that you would get from a program like Mail Chimp.

CEO (É.-U.)
Art/artisanat, 2-10 employés

Love Love CakeMail 🍰

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Love it. It's amazing. I was referred to the website through a friend of mine who owns her own small business and I must say she was absolutely right with her suggestion.

It's so user friendly even my 12 year old daughter who helps with our small craft business helps with CakeMail

Nothing I really like it. I plan on recommending this to all of my fellow small business owners.

Aashi S.
operator (Inde)

cakemail is very great

4 il y a 5 ans

For an online store , the CakeMail statistics system is essential. The new features are very useful and easy to use - it takes only few minutes to create a stylish A/B and test it. To sum it up CakeMail super charges our email marketing efforts. It's easy to use and simple to put together really nice-looking emails. Customer service is superb. They're always helpful to answer any questions - even silly ones. CakeMail has helped us go from 1,000 to 100,000 subscribers, whilst maintaining the same level of service.

Mathieu S.
Developper (Canada)
Marketing et publicité
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Easy to use application and all-star customer support !

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : Managing my contacts and campaigns has given me fantastic results and has been really easy. Plus, the customer support is unparalleled.

Ease of use, templates choices, customer support (+++)

Nothing really !

Brian W.
É.-U.
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Very nice company but...

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : I think they are from Canada and EVERYONE is nice in Canada, ha! They had a cool affiliate/white label program I was looking into as well.

Lisa T.
Executive Assistant (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 501-1 000 employés

Yeah Cakemail!

4 il y a 2 ans

Great new features with easy usability. Excellent Customer Service!

I haven't found anything yet that I don't like....