Avis clients sur Ovatu

En savoir plus sur Ovatu

Un outil de planification compatible avec les smartphones pour les petites entreprises qui fonctionnent uniquement sur rendez-vous. La solution inclut les prises de rendez-vous en ligne et la synchronisation des appareils.

En savoir plus sur Ovatu

It is easy to use and logical, however the stand out feature that prompts me to write this review is the people in the support team.

Only bad thing about it is that it charges for sending texts to customers. If there was a way for it to link up to my own network provider and use my own allowance then it would be perfect.

Ovatu - Notes

Ovatu a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 140 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Ovatu ?

Alan
Sales Manager (Bolivie)
Médias de diffusion, 201-500 employés

A Comprehensive and User-Friendly Software: Ovatu

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, I'm happy with Ovatu and would recommend it to any business looking for a great appointment and client management system.

Ovatu has been a great asset for my business. It provides an intuitive and comprehensive system to book appointments, manage clients, and track sales. The automated reminders and notifications make it easier for me to stay on top of my business.

One of the downsides to Ovatu is the limited customization options for the interface. I would like to be able to personalize the look and feel of the system more to fit my business's branding.

Sara
Beauty Therapist (R.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Everything you could ever need and more!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It has changed my life,I really rely on it! Customer service is always fab and so speedy!

I have recommended this to every single person I know in the industry. I have helped to set it up for 14 other beauticians just because I am such an advocate for the app! Not to be dramatic but it really is life-changing! The online booking makes it so much easier for both clients and myself; no going back and forth with messages. The reminders and online payments help to massively reduce no-shows, and the online card capture means that even when someone does no-show I can charge their card! I love that I can have all of my policies written in black and white and the client has to tick to agree. The forms are also a lifesaver; I have set the app to automatically email clients a form so that I have all info and it is stored securely. The reports are amazing as I can see exactly how much I'm earning, whether it was paid card or cash, I can see my most popular treatments and how much I earn from them. I could go on and on all day, I don't think there's anything that the app doesn't do.

The only minor things are that you cant do service add ons, eg if someone books their nails it would be helpful to have an option to add on nail art without ut being a whole separate treatment. Also the mobile app rota isnt very aesthetically pleasing in my opinion.

Terina
OWNER (É.-U.)

Make it make sense

1,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Frustrating!

Every feature you have screws up something else when it's implemented; if it doesn't work all together, it's USELESS! It makes no sense that adding resources , having multiple locations, adding an employee, or disabling a location disables the calendar from showing availability from the schedule, yet ALL of these things has screwed up my booking several times. It takes way too long to do ANYTHING on here, and after al the time spent, you have to go back and undo everything because it messed up something else. When creating a voucher simply clicking on all services or undoing the check on all services should be optional, but it is NOT, and that is ridiculous. Don't even get me started on your "support" staff, they are RUDE and disrespectful; not ONE time in the MANY times I've had to reach out, has anyone ever accepted responsibility for the way this software works (or should I say does NOT work), they instead blame me for not doing something right like I work for this damn company and know the intricacies of your system. NOTHING is as simple as the instructions. I have NEVER had to contact service on a software system, and I can't even count how many times I have to contact Ovatu support, and I hate it. You have what seems to be awesome features, but if they don't work what's the point?

It's unstable, inconsistent, and not user friendly...and support staff is terrible.

Sharon
Owner (R.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Essential for sole trader or small salon

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Overall I'm very impressed with Ovatu. I'm new to automated booking, but I've found it an essential part of my businesses processes.

The software has completely taken me out of the loop for booking appointments, saved me a huge amount of time

The help guides could cover more troubleshooting, but once I got used to how the system works it got easier.

Michelle
Salon Owner (R.-U.)

Wish I'd found Ovatu Sooner

Commentaires : Excellent!
Cant fault it one bit, id highly recommend to anyone needing or looking in to an online booking system.
Having looked into a few, Ovatu has came out on top and ticked all my boxes for business.

The simplicity of the set-up, online booking and ease of access for my clientele is fab!! Customer Service is second to none. Team are friendly and very patient especially when someone like myself calls in - tech shy and unsure. HELP GUIDE - WOW! now this is a great addition to the Ovatu Manager and set up, its easy to understand and the step by step instructions make it less of a task to take on yourself. The Help Guide will be useful throughout my time with Ovatu. My clients are now taking control of their own booking rather than me doing everything for them. Ovatu has given me time back with my family that I wasnt getting befere alongside time that was unpaid too. I just wish I done this sooner!!

I wouldnt say improve to be honest, i'd maybe say consider including: *Stock / Product spenditure : this way my invoice costs are recorded to tell me if im running at a loss or profit.

Emma
Owner (R.-U.)

Absolutely Amazing!

Commentaires : Cant recommend enough! Works seamlessly, super reliable, clients love the online booking, but most of all the team are great! They have helped me out no end, nothing is too much trouble and they obviously realise no two businesses are the same, features have been tweaked to suit me.

Brilliant features! Forms are super helpful especially when they automatically send out! Online booking is great, I love how it integrates into my website seamlessly. Gap minimiser is wonderful too!

It would be easier if we could select multiple services to make a change ie buffer times or resources.

Melanie
Salon Owner (R.-U.)
Hôtellerie, Auto-entrepreneur

Fantastic Product Fantastic Service

Commentaires : Love it!

I love the fact that no sooner do I think I wish I could ..... that I get an update saying the exact thing I was thinking about is now available! Ovatu is very client aware, it is looking for the solution just as you have identified the issue - and on the rate times I need help other than online ( generally me being dim) the customer service is the absolute best. Really glad I moved from Schedul to Ovatu best decision.

I am yet to find something I don’t like.

Pretesh
Head of services (R.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Ovatu has changed our business for the better!

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Overall Ovatu has helped increase sales and also allowed the client to have control of their bookings which again allows them to book more than they would have done if they had to call or email to book.

Ovatu has been a huge gamechanger for our business. We no longer have to spend time out of hours managing our diaries via pen and paper. The system puts booking appointments into the hands of the client. Its an absolute joy to see the alerts pop up on my phone or tablet showing a new booking. I even get clients booking in the early hours.

The only thing i can see missing from the system is the ability to request a deposit on the overall amount not just individual treatments. For example, if we have set a required deposit amount of £30 for high value treatments, a clients can book multiple lesser value treatments that total more than £30 but the system doesnt request a deposit. We have to then ask the client to bank transfer a deposit which sometimes for new clients can be awkward.

Olivia
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Finally found a booking system that is perfect!

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Easy to use and has so many great features. On top of that the customer service experience has been amazing. Being someone who isn't very computer savvy I am emailing and calling constantly to get assistance. Response time is fast and they are always happy to help.

After a year of having different booking systems that don't have every feature i am after , I stubbled across this. OMG finally a system has been creatwd that does everything im after. SO HAPPY!

Eventually i would like to be able to integrate with xero. However this is not so important at the moment considering all the other benifys and features.

Jack
Jack
Director / Trainer (R.-U.)

Excellent Booking Software For Small Businesses

Commentaires : Ovatu has been a great tool for my business in managing bookings and providing reminders to customers. Once set up it works really well, but you have to ensure the databases and diaries are well maintained. I tried the product sales pages as well but ended up not using these although I'm sure if set up properly these would be a great resource too. Ovatu also has some clever ways of marketing your services to your customers too and allows you to target specific demographics to optimise your message. The cost compared to other similar systems is fantastic and as mentioned all support and training provided is excellent.

Easy to use booking facility. Automated reminders reduce number of missed appointments. Integration with website and Facebook page. Ability to send group emails to different customers depending on demographic or tags.

Bit tricky to set up (although their support is very good if you get stuck). Must be well maintained and kept up to date or can get a bit messy. Card payment system integration could be improved.

jordan
Microblading artist (R.-U.)
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

Amazing!

Commentaires : PERFECT

So pleased I decided to go with ovatu! Not only are the staff so helpful and fast at replying to emails, but the details you can set on the booking system is amazing, for example I can set certain treatments to only be booked during certain days and times by using the recourse option, which might I add no other online booking system has! You can literally tailor every detail to how you want it! The only thing I regret is I did not sign up sooner and feel guilty of all the family time I have missed out on as a result of booking my own diary! THANK YOU!

The only thing I feel could be added is the option to automatically send out cancellation appointments for a longer period of 1 week.

Karen
Owner (Australie)

Extremely happy I found this APP for my business

Commentaires : I am able to run my business on my phone! Even when I bump into a client at the gym, I am able to book their appointment using my phone. Great App. Great product. Thank you!

Ease of use : Very easy to navigate the app. I love the reporting. Easy to see my profit for the day. I also get a quick response from customer support. My client enjoy receiving their reminders.

I find it easier booking clients using the app on my phone than on my computer. Too many boxes to click through before I can place the booking. I don't like the way the date is set out that I need to confirm a booking next to each time. Sometime it pushes times out to eg: 2:05pm instead of 2pm. It would be easier to put in a time at the top of the booking instead of scrolling down to find the time. Hope this makes sense!

Andrea
Nurse (R.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

It just gets better and better

Commentaires : Excellent

Economical, cloud based, works like 2 members of staff. I use it on my MAC, iPhone and iPad. The update releases just get better and better and looks seriously clean and easy to navigate. They respond very quickly with queries too. Clients can book 24/7 it has full functionality too love love love it! Now with the improved waitlist option its even better. I can develop my own consent forms which are sent when a client books online.

There is nothing at all I do not like. Ive been with this company for many years now and as they grow and develop the product it gets better and better.

Todd
Artist (É.-U.)
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur

Great for a Professional Tattooer! Almost perfect!

Saves all the clients info and makes future bookings a snap! It emails appointment reminders to clients! The software is easy to use, and anytime I've ever had a problem or concern, I got an email back from Ovatu within just a few hours

If I had to pick a Con for this software, there would be two. 1: there aren't enough free text message send outs included in my plan, so I don't use them at all. 2: on the print screen when printing your daily schedule from the iPhone app, the "print" button or link is almost impossible to see. A different font color would fix that. But those are minut.

Lisa
Business Owner (R.-U.)

My business is more successful Due to My personalised booking system, Ovatu

I have personalised the app for my Beauty Salon, allowing for all therapists, treatments, time allocation and costs to be added, making business run smoother! Clients all receive automatic appointment booking confirmations, reminders and any changes made to date or time, via email and/or text which saves a lot of manual time. Has made my "no" shows" a thing of the past! Ovstu is really easy to add new data and information as needed, very user friendly! Ovatu is really efficient and does everything I need it to.

Libby
Owner / Operator (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Experience with Ovatu has been overwhelmingly positive. An excellent choice for my small business.

I like that I can manage all appointment scheduling and products for all aspects of my business. I like that the app is available on my phone as well as iPad. I love the automatic sms confirmations sent to my clients.

I would like to see a way to integrate my products with my webpage, so that I did not have to manage 2 product systems. I also would like to see Ovatu integrate the Square payment system. It would make the system even better if the web-based version and the app had the same functionalities.

Anna
Remedial Massage & Beauty (Australie)

Ovatu

I have been with Ovatu for years. I am very impressed with the software and all the features that make running a salon much easier. The Ovatu team goes above and beyond to make the Ovatu experience easy and effective. Any assistance that is needed, not only are they more than happy to help but the speed in which they do this always amazes me. You won’t be disappointed in Ovatu!

So far Ovatu has addressed all my needs.

Nicole
Business Owner (Australie)

I have been using Ovatu for several years now and I'm always impressed by the ongoing improvements.

Ovatu is easy to use for both staff and owners. The POS is brilliant but it's the functionality for me as an owner that I love. I can track staff performance, income, stock levels and so much more. Booking reminders are brilliant and so necessary. It has saved my business truck loads of money as it helps reduce those dreaded "no-shows".

I find occasionally the software can be a little "laggy" at times but this is usually resolved with regular updates.

Wendy
Hair stylist (É.-U.)

Very easy to use!

Commentaires : Makes my job easier and more efficient

I think I have been using Ovatu for approximately 10 years, I had a couple of problems and contacted them they got back with me and fix my problem with in 24 hours. It was very easy to contact them and very easy to work with him.

The thing that I do not like is when my customers respond to a text it does not come to me in the form of a text it comes to me in the form of an email.

Katrina
Business owner (Australie)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Love love love these guys!! They go above and beyond! Always easy to reach and deal with.

Easy to use & always evolving. Love that you can use it if your offline. Is o e of the best I have trailed and used.

Can't think of any. Perhaps more couloir options for treatment categories? Would like option to use themes in the background and Birthday pop ups & loyalty points per price views on client booking on the description so you can see it as soon as you open in the mornings & we don't miss them.

Jackie
Administrator (Australie)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2-10 employés

Overall great experience.

The reminder SMSs that get sent to the customers. Adding services & customers is very easy. Once I found out "secret" steps on how to use or find some of the functions then my previous frustrations were dissolved. Great support!

Creating Sales: There are definitely more user-friendly changes that I would suggest to be made. We've had to adapt to make it work for us.

Sallyann
Business Owner (Australie)

Excellent program. Dave you are so helpful and always so quick to respond and help with any problems

online booking is fantastic. It has changed my business. The mobile and ipad app is fantastic. All my staff can log in and see their roster and bookings which makes life easy for everyone.

Sometimes the flexibility of the online booking rules in the background is a bit limited. It would be good to be able to set up personalised reporting functionalities.

Joshua
Western Region Director (Australie)
Services aux consommateurs, Auto-entrepreneur

My little office manager in my pocket!

Commentaires : Ability to run and manage our appointments every day within the one app

Keeps me running to schedule and manages a large part of my business, allows us to all synchronise even though we are all in different parts of the city every day.

Wish there was a more in depth customer reporting function... such as by last appointment, money spent, services used etc.

Charlie
Owner and Director (Australie)

Been great watching this app evolve over the years

The online booking system is the best I've found and takes papal deposits that you choose the amount or % Easy intigration to your website and no need for customers to have their own app!

You can't scan out professional stock for inventory so I need to use a whole separate system for this, also the reports can be glitchy and off.

Chrystie
Self employed (Canada)
Cosmétiques, Auto-entrepreneur

Best salon software!

Commentaires : I love it

I tried nearly 9 different software programs before finding Ovatu. In the 7 years I have used Ovatu, I have not had an issue, a lost appointment, or a crash. I recommend this software to everyone I can.

I have not had an issue that I have come across yet.