15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Hubstaff

En savoir plus sur Hubstaff

Découvrez la raison pour laquelle plus de 40 000 entreprises gèrent leur temps avec le logiciel Hubstaff. Aucune carte de crédit n'est nécessaire. Profitez de votre version d'essai gratuite pendant quatorze jours dès aujourd'hui.

En savoir plus sur Hubstaff

It is very easy to use at daily work for companies. Great Chrome extension, just one click to start tracking time.

There's no payroll integration with Payoneer. It's tough to do payroll with limited options.

Hubstaff - Notes

Hubstaff a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 1 478 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Hubstaff ?

Filtrer les avis (1 478)

Yasmine
Assistant (Bénin)
Banque, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Meilleur logiciel de surveillance

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Hubstaff permet de facturer, de surveiller les employés même à distance

Hubstaff n'a pas d'inconvénients selon mon expérience mais le prix est élevé

Pinhas
Assistant (Bénin)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 11–50 employés

Logiciel de gestion du temps

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Tres simple a utilisé au quotidien pour tout les entreprises

Difficile de gerer la paie avec les options limité

Ewan
Ewan
Founder / Director (R.-U.)
Divertissement, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

The best solution for integrated task management and thorough time tracking and reporting.

Commentaires : Very happy I moved from Time Doctor to Hubstaff. Huge improvements on all areas and a satisfying product to use. The experience is so good that I find myself wanting to stay with Hubstaff regardless of whether my need for time tracking reduces.

- Integrated Task Management platform (Hubstaff Tasks) allows for agile style task management that feeds appropriate tasks to user's timers. - Nice user interface - Good reporting functions - Thorough tracking options - Client/project budgets - Very good Customer Support

- I discovered some bugs during usage (which the developers have ironed out) - Time off / holiday allowance policy function is a great addition, but doesn't allow enough granularity as decimals of hours (or minutes) can't be used.

il y a 2 ans

Hey Ewan, hope all is well with you and thank you for the kind words. You can now request time off exactly down to the minute. Cheers!

Paul
Paul
General Manager (R.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 11–50 employés

Hubstaff App Review

Commentaires : This app, is the best of it's kind and I believe that, I'll use it for a long time.

The app is very easy to use. The ability to take screenshot of worker's screen is great. Very customizable. I like the fact that it's free for a single user.

At a point in time, it gives different recorded times. A different time sent via email from the actual recorded times.

il y a 2 ans

Hello Paul, thank you for providing your input regarding our product. When it comes to the daily emails that get sent out automatically by our system, there are a couple of reasons to consider for why they can appear to be incorrect. Firstly, the hours displayed in those emails are always in the organisation's timezone, and not in the member's own one. So, if there is a big time difference between the two, for example organisation having EST (New York) and user CST (Shanghai), then the hours tracked can appear to be incorrect due to the big difference between timezones. Also, if the user's Hubstaff tracker has not been able to upload all of its tracked data as intended, then the summary report will only display hours tracked and uploaded to our servers at the time of the email being sent out. We do encourage the usage of the timesheets area to more accurately see the hours worked by the members of your team. On there, information can accurately be seen in both timezones.

Pétrole et énergies, 5 001–10 000 employés

A good cheap tracking for development users on a budget

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : It is a program initially for engineers with a small budget or professionals with a low budget who want to take into account the time they spend on each work task, this is essential to be able to move forward.
It is limited so that executive staff can see the real performance of the employees below, it is closed in that sense and they do not like it.
I liked it in many functions and I would recommend it but I would make clear the problems of aspects that I found.

This program gives me a feeling of real-time optimization. By having a clear vision of how my time is being used, I can identify areas in which they could be more efficient and make adjustments to optimize workflow in each task, this gives me a feeling of real-time optimization. I like it mainly because I don't have much time, on the other hand the prices were comfortable and sometimes you could accumulate invoices for payment the next month without penalties.

Productivity monitoring is very limited, I think it did not allow data to be delivered to senior managers, the way to give them real-time access to the performance of our tasks was very problematic.

Jason
Founder (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 11–50 employés

No support

3,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

The integration to CLickUp that used to work.

No support or help. In order for it to work and manage my workers, it needs to be much better

Dev
CEO (Inde)

GOOD SOFTWARE TIME TRACKING

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Excellent CUSTOMER SUPPORT in setting up the software.

Transparency. Is good in being able to provide valuable insights.

I think it is a bit on the expensive side.

Mercy
Account Executive (É.-U.)
Automobile, 11–50 employés

THE B.O.A.T TOOL FOR PROJECT TRACKING

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

It helps me keep travk of time It keeps me organized everyday I am able to keep track of everything happening in my day-to-day work Customer service is legit

Nothing is wrong Really with hubstaff genuinely the best

Renzen
Sales Associate (Philippines)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 201–500 employés

Hubstaff: Enhancing Accuracy and Efficiency

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : It was positive. It provided an efficient way to track time.

its intuitive interface and the comprehensive time tracking features

occasional syncing issues, which can cause delays in updating time logs

Carlito
Web Developer (Philippines)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 201–500 employés

Hubstaff User Review

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

The activity rate and screenshot, it will help the team leader to monitor the activity of their team member.

Sometimes the update has a bug, if I update the hubstaff then it not always succeed sometimes it will popup and shows error, if the update is not complete the hubstaff will stop automatically and my work time will not be included

Derrick
Senior staff engineer (France)
Développement et commerce international, 51–200 employés

Managing Work Hours Made Easy

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

It keeps me organized and focused throughout the day, and I can see what my team is working on in real-time. Plus, the reports help me see how productive we're being. It's a great tool for remote work!

The desktop app can slow down my computer sometimes, especially when it's running in the background for a long time.

Sergio ernesto
Maintenance coordinator (Mexique)
Immobilier, 201–500 employés

Time tracker benefits

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : It's me the one that had to learn how to use it. the program itself is great

It does track time in an accurate way and even those 15 mins before you log out automatically are thinked for you to go and take a piss or something. it is really well thinked.

i haven't found anything i dont like about it

Tia
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Design graphique, Auto-entrepreneur

Best Time Tracking and Invoicing Software

Commentaires : Easy to navigate, easy to learn, many options for invoicing, many options for tasks/clients/projects.

I use Hubstaff daily to track my clients, tasks, and invoices. They're always there to help and very easy to work with. 100% recommended for any virtual workers!

Sometimes I need to make adjustments to time entered and it won't allow me. But I've found a work around and I'm sure this will be updated soon.

il y a 2 ans

Hi there Tia, glad you find Hubstaff easy to use. Don't hesitate to email our team at support@hubstaff.com if you need any help. Thanks and always be safe.

Eberechi
CEO (Nigeria)

Monitoring Remote Workforce with ease

Commentaires : Hubstaff makes it extreme to monitor my remote workforce.

Hubstaff makes it very easy to mange my remote staff. The screenshots keeps me up to speed on what each developer is working on. The activity level helps me to monitor how much each developer is putting in and they get an immediate feedback from me.

The reporting for hours worked can be made easier to get to.

il y a 2 ans

Hello Eberechi, I hope this message finds you well. Thank you for using Hubstaff for your remote workforce. We're glad you are having a good experience.

Mark
CEO (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Insightful employee time tracking and benchmarking

Commentaires : I enjoy being able to benchmark specific tasks across my team to see how much time it takes to complete a specific task in order to coach employees that work slowly or have lower activity levels.

I like that Hubstaff tracks employee activity percentage, takes screenshots of their screens and integrates with Trello and QuickBooks.

I dislike the lack of integrations. I would like to display Hubstaff time tracking in my Salesforce dashboard so that I can have a single pane view of everything going on in my business.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Mark, thanks for sharing your thoughts! We want to make Hubstaff as helpful as it can be for everyone, so your feedback is highly appreciated.

Vente au détail, 11–50 employés

Lightweight, easy, and effective.

Commentaires : Overall hubstaff has been an excellent way to track and verify productivity and hours worked. Every day we're sent an email showing the team's productivity and hours worked for the day, the staff is able to easily download and use the tool, and they are able to make adjustments to their own time clocks without having to have a superior edit the time for them which was an issue with other system we've used in the past. Hubstaff requires notes for all time edits so it is easy to see when and why edits were made.

Hubstaff is a quick and easy way to track your time working on a project or projects. The software has many helpful features such as the ability to add or edit your tracked time in case you forget to clock in or out, as well as periodically taking and storing screenshots to help you see what you were working on at any given time (the screenshots are blurred so text is not visible, but you can see overall what was going on on the screen). Hubstaff is great for monitoring productivity, it tracks your activity percentage based on the times that you were clocked in by monitoring mouse movements. My favorite feature is the option to add a reminder prompt if you haven't logged in by a certain time, so for example if you log in every day at 8:30, you can set a reminder for 8:35 to pop up an alert in the event that you forget to start your timer.

The only con I could say about this software is that every day during our 30 minute videoconference meeting I have to keep telling Hubstaff that I am not idle since my mouse hasn't been moving for that time period, and after 10 minutes or so it marks you as idle.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks for the kind review! We too like the reminder to start the timer :)

Dysiree
Dysiree
Executive manager (Canada)
Immobilier, 11–50 employés

Hubstaff over other timetrackers

Commentaires : It was a good experience however we just moved to a different time tracker as we need to integrate our own system with the time tracker at a lower cost. We did a get a refund once but it never happened again, and this was due to some tech issues on their end.

Hub staff is very convenient to use and very detailed as screenshots from what the workers were doing are available but it isn't readily available real time. The interface is user-friendly. The percentage of work and movement is there, so you kind of have the idea if the worker is idle or not, hub staff capture 3 random screenshots​ every 10 minutes so it does really help a lot in catching workers who are doing unrelated things while they should be doing work. Apart from this, the admin can restrict the workers from deleting the screenshots but​ it could also be enabled in the setting, when screenshots are deleted, it also deducts the 10 mins. Both admins and users​ can add time manually depending on what you set up. With the support people, I think they are okay, but can only be reached through emails and chatbox on the website.

One of the issue 90% of us encountered​ with hubstaff is with setting up, the timezone is really hard to set up, but hubstaff provided a troubleshooting guide link also posted on their website, but still it is quiet techy for someone who is not tech savvy​. Another thing that I least like about the software is that, they can't track real time, which I think is very essential for most businesses. They don't have a live monitoring set up. The Customer service is good, however it is very unconvenient to reach them, I would really prefer them to have a phone line so I don't have to type a very long email explaining about my technical issues. Apparently, they can only be contacted through chatbox in their website (which is not 24/7) and through emails. Lastly, I really don't like how google gives ideas and accesses on tutorials on how to bypass the hubstaff system. There are a ​couple of ways a worker can bypass the hubstaff system and it may seem to you that the worker is working but actually not. Applications and tricks are available online.

Lady Marie
Managing Director (Philippines)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Unlock Efficiency & Maximize Productivity with Hubstaff Software!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Yes, I have had a great experience with Hubstaff. It is one of the most efficient and easy-to-use management tools that I have ever used. The web-based dashboard makes it very simple to track employee hours, projects, tasks, and more in one central location. Additionally, the reporting capabilities make it easy to review progress and identify areas of improvement. The customer service team has also been very helpful and responsive to my questions. All-in-all, Hubstaff is a great tool that I would highly recommend.

My team really appreciated the intuitive user interface and easy to understand features of this software. We found it very helpful in streamlining our workflow and making tasks easier to complete. Additionally, we liked that the software was highly customizable, allowing us to tailor it according to our specific needs. Furthermore, the customer support team was available 24/7 which provided us with great peace of mind. Overall, we found this software to be a great solution for our business needs.

The pricing of the software is on the high side, and some of the features appear to be a bit advanced for my needs. Additionally, I find the interface difficult to navigate and understand at times.

Le-an Lai
Le-an Lai
President (Philippines)
Édition, 11–50 employés

Great for online teams

Commentaires : Great! It's amazing for the team but needs more options for the manager to be able to easily track employees with whatever variable that is needed.

I love how it's so easy to use for any new team member. I can also teach a new manager quickly on how to track those who are below them. It's also great that I am able to calculate pay easily, and see who has been actually performing the least when online.

The biggest thing I would love to see is being able to easily check if someone has been adding/modifying their time too much. In the old software that we used, I can easily open a calendar and for each employee, check how many hours was working on the computer, and how many hours were done offline/tracked by the app. I have to go through one by one before actually catching someone who is violating company policies. Another one would be instead of having the checkbox portion of idle time when people have been away from their computer, make it a radio select where they have to choose whether to keep or delete it. This has caused so much confusion with our team when we started, and would greatly help in making sure that their time is logged correctly.

il y a 6 ans

Hello! Thank you for your review. In regards to being able to easily check if members have been editing time manually, we do have a report section dedicated just for that. It is called "Manual Time Edits", and you will be able to see exactly which time was edited manually instead of tracked with the time tracker. As for the idle time features, we would love to here more about your feedback and suggestions. Please feel free to contact us directly at support@hubstaff.com and let us know!

Diane
Diane
Lead Generation Specialist (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 51–200 employés

Constantly Rated As Poor Productivity Even When Working Hard

Commentaires : My overall experience with this software is a very poor one. While I appreciate what you're trying to accomplish with the software, especially for remote employees such as myself, it just isn't working out for me personally. As I said earlier, it's going to wind up costing me my job because the software is telling my management that I'm not working when I am. The software also doesn't account for things like needing a lavatory break or taking our (legally required) paid time breaks. If I were to take my 30 minute paid time breaks every day, my productivity would just sink into the teens. There's also no way to account for meetings or times I am on the phone where I am still being productive and working but since I am not clicking anything or typing it thinks I am sitting doing nothing.

I like the way Hubstaff is designed. It's intelligent and user-friendly. It's sleek and very polished and up-to-date with modern design standards and as a user I am easily able to access the dashboard and different features and see the differences in productivity from minute to minute, see the screenshots, see the tracking points, etc. From the perspective of direct user experience, it's ace.

However, my qualms with Hubstaff far outweight its superior design structure. The program, to me, is broken. No matter how hard I work, I have never had a day above 40% productivity - and that only happened once. I am usually rate in the mid to high 20s, even on days when I am busting my butt to get work done. I don't know why I am having these problems with the software, because I know I am working, I know I am getting work done, but why am I being rated so poorly? This software is going to wind up costing me my job, and that makes me furious.

il y a 5 ans

Hey Diane, Sorry you aren't having a good experience. Let me explain how Hubstaff tracks activity, and if you still think you should be getting a higher score, please contact our 24/7 support team at support@hubstaff.com. Your activity levels may be lower or higher depending on your responsibilities. Manual and mobile time tracking can also lower your productivity levels so include a note to your employer letting them know what you were working on. Here is a helpful article about how activity levels are tracked: https://support.hubstaff.com/how-are-activity-levels-calculated/

Laine
Consultant (É.-U.)

Great time tool

Commentaires : We are a completely remote company, and Hubstaff makes it possible to track our individual time spent on all projects, report on that time, send payments in some cases, and keep a detailed log of work that was completed on tasks.

I like the ability to track individual tasks and customize a dashboard on the homepage to show the metrics that are most useful to you, the individual user.

The sync with Confluence takes a while to upload tasks into the pop-out timer, and I feel that time is wasted waiting for the update on the timer to occur so I can start tracking time. I also think that the way the timing works per week should be based on the individual user's time zone, and not the company time zone.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Laine, Thanks for your feedback, It is great to hear that our software is helping you with managing your remote team. We understand that it can be frustrating when you need to update the tracker. However when you update the tracker this means you can use the most recently added features and tools, We apologize for the inconvenience and if you have other feedback you would like to discuss feel free to contact our support team directly and we will be happy to help. Thanks again, Sarah

Ray
President (Guyana)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Cenedex Software Solutions - Hubstaff Review

Commentaires : Hubstaff has been our preferred platform to track all of our employee hours and tasks for a very long time, and we are extremely happy with the results in helping us organize our work flow and management.
We have been able to realize the ease in a long standing promise of transparency to our customers by sending frequent, detailed reports on the hours of developers on client projects.

We especially love about hubstaff is the newly released "Hubstaff Tasks" function which allows us to track the task along with the time taken for each user. As a software company that prides itself in transparency, our clients truly appreciate seeing how their money is spent, and Hubstaff offers them the perfect easily-exported PDF files.

Rather than what we like least, we recognize that each platform is a growing and developing business, and Hubstaff has show us that they are constantly improving to meet customer needs. To this extend I would love to see these improvements in the next major update: 1) To be able to connect one-single project to multiple integrations at a time, for example to Hubstaff Tasks as well as Quickbooks. 2) To be able to upgrade a single user or owner to a higher plan, so as to take advantage of the higher tier benefits. 3) To be able to edit Immutable times from external integrations, in the case of Human error in selecting projects or Tasks.

Clive
MD (R.-U.)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

Great for staff monitoring

Commentaires : Great experience overall

It allows us to easily calculate the hours worked by our remote team whilst ensuring the team are focused and easily shows us how much is owed at the end of the month. Vital tool for outsourcing.

There are a lot of features that we dont use, it would be really useful if it were possible to automatically schedule send us the hours worked by an employee at a time period we are able to define, so that we could easily access this information without having to generate the report. This function exists in part but the ability to set the time period ourselves would be very useful.

il y a 2 ans

Hey Clive! Thanks so much for this fantastic review! We're so thrilled that you find Hubstaff as a vital tool for outsourcing! I'm also happy to let you know that you're able to do Scheduled reports so that you don't have to generate them manually. Please go to our support article to learn more about Scheduled reports: https://support.hubstaff.com/scheduled-reports/ If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to drop us a message at support@hubstaff.com or hop on chat! We'll be happy to assist you! Thanks again for this wonderful feedback, Clive! Have a great day!

Esther
office manager (Israël)
Services financiers, 11–50 employés

Best time tracking software for businesses

Commentaires : We've been using Hubstaff for a few years now, and it's the best time tracking software I've come across. It tracks all our employee's hours, activity levels and takes 3 screenshots every 10 minutes so you can look more carefully into your employees' performance if necessary. They also recently introduced badges which are awarded if someone has consistently high activity levels, which is also motivating for employees. They also offer a billing section which we don't use but is useful for businesses who pay employees per hour.

The best part is that the software downloads onto your PC and runs in the background with minimum interference. If you stop working, it will record idle time and ask you f you want to keep the idle time as work time or not - which is really useful. Another stellar feature is that it tracks activity levels. If an employee's activity levels are low, you get an email with a screenshot of their screenshot showing what they were doing at that time.

I can't think of anything we don't like.

il y a 4 ans

It is great to hear that you are enjoying Hubstaff, If you have any questions feel free to contact us anytime. Thanks again!

Immobilier, 11–50 employés

Incredible time-tracking software

This is a very, very easy-to-use time management software that can work in businesses of many shapes and sizes. I love that rather than just digitally tracking time, you can even assign your time to different projects, locations, etc. It works on Mac and PC flawlessly, and although I haven't used the mobile app, I've heard good things about it. In terms of trusting your workers, it even can screen capture the main display of their PC/Mac to ensure they aren't slacking off. This also tracks how much "activity" (mouse movement only, I think) per 10-minute period.

Really not too many cons with this one - very straightforward as an enduser, and very straightforward to setup for others. I think that presentation wise, the program could be rebranded to be a bit cleaner-looking, or higher-end. It's simple, it works, but I think it could be visually enhanced a tad. In terms of function, there's not much to criticize other than editing time after the fact. I have found it sometimes cumbersome to overwrite/change old time entries after entering them, as when it overlaps with another time, it doesn't allow you to submit.