Avis clients sur Skedda

En savoir plus sur Skedda

Skedda est conçue pour gérer des espaces locatifs avec des réservations en ligne. Ces espaces incluent des terrains, studios, salles, bureaux partagés et bien plus encore !

En savoir plus sur Skedda

I imagine that once we do, and little gripes we have right now will disappear.

Skedda - Notes

4,9

Skedda a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 205 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Skedda ?

Source : GetApp

Simple interface, intuitive to use, flexible under the hood and great support.

Commentaires : We use the free version of Skedda to control access to our three counselling rooms in our not-for-profit organisation. It is used by about 30 quite mature and technically challenged personnel who have had very few problems with the simple interface. It did most of what we wanted from day one but Skedda have responded to requests for changes and it now fits all our needs. It has always been reliable and glitch-free and is quite a flexible well thought-out platform. I've been particularly impressed by their helpful and fast response to our enquiries, especially since we are not fee paying customers!

Reliable, simple interface, but flexible set-up. Perfect support. Has to be the best out there. A very good free service.

Free or expensive pricing structure. We'd happily pay if there was a low tier pricing step.

Greg
Photographer (R.-U.)
Photographie, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

A solid reservation platform with minor quirks

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : We use Skedda to manage a single collaborative space with a mixture of resident and external users. Skedda was free for this small setup and creating user accounts was so quick that we stayed with it. You can set up appointments easily with just a few clicks and the GUI is clear and makes great use of the screen real estate. our dealings with customer service have been fine, you feel like you're talking to people who understand the product and not a call centre a thousand miles away.

Intuitive to set up Easy to run Easy to edit changes to user credentials Email notifications Adding reservations is quick and intuitive Each venue or room can have its own dedicated URL

Could make more use of graphical interface for simple management of appointments Can't drag appointments around calendar GUI to change appointments Doesn't send out links to other calendar systems like Google No keyboard shortcuts to switch calendar between day/month/list views

il y a 8 mois

Hi Greg, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your review of the Skedda system. It's so great to see that we've made for a sufficient booking solution for you and your team! We've just recently released a new feature that allows users to integrate Skedda with their MS365 or Google Workspace tenants and thereby send out calendar invites to people based on Skedda bookings. More information is available at the link below! https://support.skedda.com/en/articles/6125677-direct-integration-with-microsoft-365-and-google-workspace Many thanks for your time, The Skedda Team

Tünde
Chair of the Workspace and Facility Management Committee (Hongrie)
Relations gouvernementales, 2-10 employés

Easy and Streamlined Room Booking Solution

5,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Commentaires : Skedda is a great solution for anyone looking for an easy and streamlined way to book rooms. The user interface is intuitive and easy to use, making it simple to book rooms in just a few clicks. The biggest downside is the lack of customization options for the booking page, but that can be overlooked for anyone looking for an easy-to-use room booking solution.

Skedda makes room booking a breeze! The user interface is intuitive and easy to understand, making it simple to book rooms in just a few clicks. I especially appreciate that it's possible to see upcoming bookings and also to manage bookings from a mobile device.

The biggest downside is that there is no option to customize the look and feel of the booking page. This can be a bit limiting if you want to customize your booking page to match the look and feel of your website.

il y a 6 jours

Hi Tünde, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your review of the Skedda system. It's great to hear that you love our user interface and that we've benefitted your organization! All the best, The Skedda Team

Satoko
PA (Australie)
Construction, 201-500 employés

No customer service

Commentaires : They provided no customer service when I had trouble with the system.
Automatic reply said that they will come back after 1 hour, but they didn't.
So I ask the status. Message was seen but no reply.

Great system which can use for fee with some limitation.

They change the system without notification.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Satoko, Many thanks for your review. We're sorry that you weren't satisfied with our support on December 20. For reference we've included the response times for your messages over the years below. We're proud to be able to provide non-paying customers with support as well. Our auto-reply message aims to give an estimate for when our team begins to process customer inquiries. If faster responses are critical for your business, we recommend the Pro Pack which includes priority support (https://www.skedda.com/home/pricing). Thanks for highlighting that this was perhaps ambiguous for you. News about system changes are published in-app and at https://updates.skedda.com. Please feel free to reach out to us at info@skedda.com if you have additional feedback. We wish you all the best for the start of 2019! Thanks, Sam at Skedda Email 24/5/2017: 3h 22m Email 18/7/2018: 51m In-app message 10/7/2018: 17m Email 20/12/2018: 47m In-app message 20/12/2018: 2h 43m

Dominique
Operational Global Account Manager (France)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 10 000+ employés

An Easy-to-Use and Highly Effective Booking Platform!

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, I have had a great experience with Skedda. Their booking platform is intuitive and easy to use, and I have received great customer service when I have needed it. The only downside is the limited payment options.

I have found Skedda to be an incredibly useful and easy-to-use booking platform. Their intuitive UI makes it easy to search and book facilities, and the customer service that I have received has been top notch. It's been a great experience working with them.

The only issue I have encountered with Skedda is that the payment options are limited and there is no way to set up recurring payments. This makes it difficult to manage payments for long-term bookings.

il y a 2 semaines

Hi Dominique, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your review of the Skedda system! We're so glad that we've been able to support your organization with space management so that you can focus on work that matters! All the best, The Skedda Team

Brian
Owner (É.-U.)
Musique, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

The ONLY scheduling software that works perfectly for my band rehearsal/recording studio.

Commentaires : I have tried about 15 different scheduling apps, but I kept coming back to Skedda. It just works for my needs PERFECTLY!! Other app were missing this feature or that feature but Skedda had them all. End of story!

There are so many interesting and versatile features embedded within this software. The most impactful features that excites me the most in selecting this software is the ability for the customer to book their band for a specific studio package all within a comfortable and easy interface. Skedda is so VERY versatile to work exactly as I plan it to. I chose to automatically block off booked times slots so that no double bookings are possible. I chose to automatically add up the total rate for multiple hourly block sessions. I also chose to not allow the customer to book multiples of various packages withing the booking. For example: If the customer chooses 4 hours of 'STUDIO + PA SYSTEM PACKAGE' @ $25/ hr., he or she cannot book 'STUDIO + DRUMKIT' @ $22/hr. within that same time slot. Avoiding any chance of a confusing situation. I LOVE this!!

It costs a bit more that other apps, but for the additional options and features, that is to be expected. There is a learning curve that is involved with figuring out the 'Space Sharing' aspect of skedda, but the customer support was the best!! With an app this versatile, it is expected to be difficult to figure some aspects out but they instantly replied to my chat requests with a friendly response to all my questions and walked me through my struggles in an easy to understand step by step explanation. I had it all figured out within minutes thanks to their experienced and knowledgeable staff. Thank you guys!! After I got skedda set up exactly the way I needed, the integration into my Wordpress website was easy and works flawless!

Mark
Owner (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Skedda, a great way to monetize shared office space conference and meeting rooms

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Pleased to find a way to easily schedule all meeting and conference rooms in our many locations and able to either provide use for free or assign a charge for the space, based on the co-share client's rental rate and contracts. So much better than paper signs taped to doors or paper calendars, etc.

Simple to use for anyone and easily see what's available at a glance. You can set up recurring reservations out as far as you wish.

Can't really find anything that doesn't work as we need. It's been easy and cost effective for our organization

le mois dernier

Hi Mark, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your review of the Skedda system! It's so great to hear that we've made such a good fit for your organization, and that you're modernizing your business systems with the help of our platform. Thanks so much for your support, and all the best! The Skedda Team

Department Chair (É.-U.)
Arts de la scène, 2-10 employés

Skedda Provides Easy Reservation Options

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We don't get marketed to every second. They created a really useful way to take care of space reservations, and our students/artists can do it easily without a lot of hassle.

I love that there ways to set up multiple spaces for reservations, the easy link sharing, the ability for users to communicate directly with the system. And that there is a free account option - I don't think we'd be able to afford paying for a service at this time. And this makes it very easy to manage our space - especially when we don't charge for usage.

So far, I haven't found anything to complain about! It does what it says it will do, and if there are issues, it is easy to get help and support.

l’année dernière

Hi there, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a great review of Skedda! We so appreciate hearing that we've been able to provide a space-scheduling solution that works for you and your team during these strange times! We're so excited to continue providing you with great support, a user-friendly system, and a jam-packed feature set for your organization! All the best, The Skedda Team

Geetika
Sales & Marketing Manager (Inde)
Hôtellerie, 10 000+ employés

Skedda Review

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall experience is good, very ease to block meeting space and seats. Highly recommended.

Skedda is very user friendly and motivates sustainability by reducing the less usage of papers, diary records.

Sometimes people misuse it. They booked and don't use it hence there are some features that allows to send notifications of seat being empty.

il y a 2 semaines

Hi Geetika, Many thanks for taking the time to leave your review of the Skedda system. It's great to hear that we've helped to promote sustainability at your organization, and that you've had a good experience with us thus far. All the best, The Skedda Team

Anna
Sales & Leasing Assistant (É.-U.)
Immobilier commercial, 11-50 employés

Best Customer Support I EVER RECEIVED

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Easy to use. Easy to add users and switch Owners and Admins.

Nothing. Its so easy to use and the customer support was so helpful.

il y a 6 jours

Hi Anna, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your kind review of the Skedda system! We're so glad to hear that we've provided such a great customer experience for you - this is what we're all about! All the best, The Skedda Team

Rebecca
Associate Director (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 201-500 employés

Skedda is a life-saver!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We use Skedda to manage reservations in about 60 rooms in our building, and it replaces a very old limited clunky system. Skedda really saved us from having to rely on that awful system, or on a series of Outlook calendars, and it has saved us from a system where one person did all the work, and only one person knew what was available when. It's the exact right solution, it adds transparency to the process, and allows several colleagues to help themselves within limits. We use it all the time! 1600 reservations by 40+ users in the last 3 months!

It's easy, yet complex!! It's very easy for my colleagues to use with minimal or no training (Skedda is super easy for them to figure out on their own), and it has the complex/nuanced admin settings that we need in order to limit certain rooms and users to meet a variety of needs. It has truly been a life-saver for our entire community, and we often use it as our gold-standard example when we're discussing "the exact right solution for the problem" (as opposed to other problems where we have an inelegant incomplete solution). Thank you for being awesome!

It would be helpful if it were easier to see a list of rooms that are available on a given date/time, and it would be helpful if we could add the option to include set-up and break-down time to a reservation. We currently add set-up and break-down time as separate reservations, so for our events that require this, each reservation is actually 3 entries (set-up, event, break-down).

l’année dernière

Hey, Rebecca! Thank you so much for your amazing review! It's great to hear that we've been able to help out with making space scheduling a breeze at your organization. We're all about unrivaled customization that's only matched by our user-friendliness, so your kind words really encourage us in this regard! Our 'buffer time' feature allows you to place tear-down and setup time chunks before and after your bookings, so feel free to reach out to us if you'd like to hear more about that feature and we can help you get it set up on your account! All the best as we near the end of 2021, The Skedda Team

Trish
Manager (Australie)
Services à la personne et aux familles, 51-200 employés

Skedda is an excellent, extremely user friend, online booking and scheduling system for our venue

Commentaires : We are a busy community centre that caters to a diverse range of services and events. We needed a system that would allow us book out rooms for varying times and reoccurences. Previously we had used excel spreadsheet but this was hugely time consuming and required lots of human resource hours to set up and maintain. Skedda is so easy to use, bookings, cancellations and rescheduling are made in seconds. The ability to book rooms for daily, weekly or monthly events and choose an end date is a huge plus.

We have a large organisation comprising of personnel with different IT skills and capacities. It has a large functionality system whilst at the same time being very user friendly so that those with little or not IT skills can easily navigate the system - booking and scheduling room use.

I cannot think of anything we like least about this software.

Becky
Company Administrator (R.-U.)
Arts de la scène, 2-10 employés

5 Star Customer Service & Practical Set-Up Tools

Commentaires : Overall it's the customer service that have stood out! The team, especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], have been amazingly supportive! Checking in when they knew we were launching the system, on hand to help with any problems / when things needed explaining to me, helping us make the most of what Skedda had to offer in order to meet our needs AND help with that to work with our budget... Brilliant, lovely customer service! AND a useful, practical product!

The rules that could be changed down to very specific details to really make the system work according to our own (very particular!) needs. The User Tags / Labels come in very useful! As do the way members can sign up, admins can also do bookings for members (or to block out spaces if they are unavailable for any reason)... It is easy to integrate into our website and to set up online payments. Compared to lots of other options I looked into, Skedda ticks the most boxes for what we needed!

I suppose the way 'spaces' work, but this is something we were still able to work around, with thanks to the great support from the Skedda team. We would like for there to be an option for a member to book 1 space and pay a different price depending on the booking is for 1 person, or up to 4 people... (But this hasn't been an easy thing to set up with any other booking system unless it's a bespoke booking system built especially... but that's far beyond our budget).

Leigh
Academic Enhancement Lab Coordinator (É.-U.)
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 51-200 employés

Skedda is everything you want plus some!

Commentaires : Before deciding on which "booking" software to go with, I did a lot of research and tried several "free trials". Most of which left me lacking. None could provide the simplicity of "booking" for my more technically challenged users, combined with the complexity of managing multiple spaces, and even spaces within those spaces; except Skedda! Skedda does it all! And they have a very responsive customer service team that answers any questions that you may have in seconds, not days!

I have yet to find something about the Skedda software that I don't like.

Pete
Administrator (R.-U.)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, Auto-entrepreneur

Skedda - the best booking and scheduling system out there!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Streamlined booking for our village hall has enabled us to maximise usage. Using the data extracts to generate invoices has saved at least a day's labour per month with increased accuracy and instant financial reporting.

Instant tailored booking and scheduling are the core strengths of Skedda. Customer details are easily accessible and data extracts are complete enabling reporting, invoicing and many other data reports to be easily tailored.

The only shortfall for me is the inability to store addresses against individual customers. They can be stored on bookings but moving them to the customer record would be perfect!

l’année dernière

Hi Pete, Wow - thank you for leaving such a great review of Skedda! We're so chuffed to hear that you like us so much! We're all about being a tailormade booking solution for our users, so it's awesome to see that this is one of the big things you really like! We hope to continue help with managing your spaces into 2022! All the best, The Skedda Team

Dan
Consultant (R.-U.)
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

Local Tennis Club Benefits from New Booking System

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Apart from a few fixed times for social tennis and coaching the club had previously not required bookings to use the courts. After lockdown from COVID in 2020 the tennis club realised it needed a court booking system for the first time.

Skedda was surprisingly straightforward to set up and integrate within out club website. Was particularly pleased that the free version offered enough functionality to get us up and running. After a few months we subscribed to the payment processing system via Stripe integration and that has made visitor fee collection so much more efficient.

Can't actually think of anything I find annoying about Skedda

l’année dernière

Hi, Dan! Thanks so much for leaving such a comprehensive review of Skedda! We're so glad to hear that we've slotted into your workflows at your tennis club, and that we're making life easier for you and your team when it comes to managing bookings for your tennis courts! We aim to continue providing rock-solid performance and smooth booking capabilities for as long as you're with us! All the best, The Skedda Team

Gerry
Club Secretary (R.-U.)
Sports, 51-200 employés

Lawn Bowls booking system

Commentaires : I reviewed several alternatives before adopting Skedda
Skedda is a great fit for our sector and would benefit every lawn bowling club

Ease of use, excellent support, accommodates the fields required in our sector . The ability to customise fields We have many “older” members who are not comfortable with on line systems and terminology With a little coaching, they can all use Skedda with ease.

Not many issues The system allows excellent viewing of the system, detail including colours Many of these attributes would benefit the basic user The cost of an extra room is too expensive

l’année dernière

Hey, Gerry! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review of the Skedda system. It's so great to hear that we've been the space-scheduling system that's worked best in managing your bowl lawns. We hope to continue providing you with a great booking system, great support, and rock-solid reliability into 2022! All the best, The Skedda Team

Duncan
Managing Director (R.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés

Economically priced, simple to use and well supported.

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Implementing the system has allowed a large proportion of my teams work to be transferred to a self selection system on line, giving them time to concentrate on higher priorities. The help desk is quick and friendly when needed.

We wanted a simple to use 'private' booking system for hospital departments to reserve rooms for on call staff. Skedda was quick and easy to set up and the interface intuitive for staff to use without training.

Recent updates have resolved most of the early snagging points.

il y a 11 mois

Hi Duncan, Thanks so much for leaving such a great review of the Skedda system! It's excellent to hear that we've freed your team up to book space online, quickly and easily. We also love hearing that you find out support team to be so responsive! That's a big win for us. Thanks again, The Skedda Team.

Debbie
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 11-50 employés

Skedda Conference Room Booking System

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : It's been good, we used to have a free account then we added more conference rooms and were happy with the pricing and the ease of use to sign up and book rooms

The ease of use, the pricing is good, I am able to use it on the phone as well

Nothing I can think of, except maybe in the free option you had the ability to see who booked the rooms, since only Admin could

il y a 11 mois

Hi there, Debbie! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such a great review of Skedda! It's awesome to hear how happy you are with us. We hope to continue tackling space management for your conference rooms well into the future! All the best, The Skedda Team.

Cat
Business Park Manager (R.-U.)
Bureau exécutif, 51-200 employés

Makes my life easy!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Quick and easy to set up. Once your set up it's easy to add and remove users, book rooms, edit details etc
Highly recommend!

The room booking system is amazing. As I previously kept the room booking diary, introducing Skedda was the best idea as it saves me so much time and it allows clients to instantly book a room. This is used by all the clients in the business centre and it is so easy for them to see which rooms are available and book at a moments notice. They love it as much as I do!

I have not found anything yet that is troublesome

l’année dernière

Hey there, Cat! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review of Skedda. It's so awesome to hear how much you enjoy using the system! We're all about making your life easier with our automation and our space-booking features, so it's awesome to hear that these aspects are some of the key factors that stand out to you! Thanks so much again! All the best, The Skedda Team

Ryan
Academic Coordinator (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

Review

While I have been using the free version for over two years, I purchased a pro subscription with 27 seats for the month of September 2020. I had a great experience working with the staff who were very accommodating in getting me set up and making a map for me. Overall, this software is great not only for organizing and managing room and seat rentals but also providing me much needed data as to how much the center I run is being used.

I don't think there is anything offhand. While I will continue to use the free version, I won't be able to use the paid version to the extend I did due to lack of funding, and not many people using the center due to COVID-19.

Stuart
Performing Arts Facilitator (R.-U.)
Arts de la scène, 11-50 employés

Fantastic user friendly online software, it just makes sense.

Commentaires : Students can book rooms for themselves in their own time and not queue out side my door anymore.

User friendly, easy to read and make changes, fantastic for young people to use e.g schools/college, bookingscan be made from a mobile phone/cell phone. The free version is great for departments with low budgets like ours.

Not able to sort users by date they signed up, cant import trusted users on mass from a spreadsheet, times are in 15min intervals and would be good to make this custom times e.g 12:50pm

Vicar (R.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 2-10 employés

An easy to use, smooth running and reliable hall booking system

5,0 l’année dernière

People seem to find it easy to book our hall using the system and it makes handling the finances around the booking really easy and smooth.

It relies on using Stripe for bookings payment. Stipe works well, but we did have some problems authorising our account, especially after they blocked it when it wasn't used for a period during lockdown.

l’année dernière

Hi Paul, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your review of Skedda! We're so glad that your users are finding it easy to book your hall with the system, and that financial management is easier because of Skedda, too! We look forward to partnering with you and providing a smooth, reliable booking system to help you with space management, into the future. Many thanks, The Skedda Team

An
cultuurbeleidscoördinator (Belgique)
Administration publique, 2-10 employés

Easy to use

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Intuitive and easy to use

Easy to use Clear overview Can be used by several users at the same time

you have to pay extra for little features e.g. different colours for certain bookings

l’année dernière

Hi there, An! Thanks so much for leaving your review of Skedda. We're so glad to hear that you've found our system to be easy to use, and that it provides you a clear overview of your spaces and their bookings! We aim to continue to provide an intuitive, easy-to-use system for you into 2022! All the best, The Skedda Team

Susan
Cowork Space Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Easy and Affordable

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Skedda has eliminated the need for unnecessary phone calls to check availability, placing the scheduling power in the hands of the customer. Set up and integration to the web are intuitive and easy to us.

Skedda allows us to integrate a scheduling calendar onto our website as well as access through a skedda login. This makes it easy both for regular users and occasional users to see what is available and schedule accordingly. Also, the ability to set booking limits and build in turn-over time ensures that time is allotted fairly.

Four months in to use, we are 100% happy with Skedda and do not have any cons to report.

l’année dernière

Hey, Susan! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such a great review of Skedda. We're so chuffed to hear you're leveraging our automative capabilities to remove the administrative strain of managing bookings for your spaces! We're so glad to see the impact that we're having on your organization, and we hope to continue supporting in this manner into the future! All the best, The Skedda Team