My favourite thing is being able to send an email to my account manager David anytime of the day.

Publié le 25/08/2015
Deleone D.
Writer | Editor
Support client

Commentaires: My favourite thing about PayPanther, aside from the awesome software, is being able to send an email to my account manager David anytime of the day. When I initially registered for a free trial with PayPanther, David called me up not too long after to see how I was liking the program, and if he could provide me with any assistance. I suggested a few additional things to David that I thought would make the online business management software that more powerful. David appreciated my suggestions and said that he would relay those suggestions to PayPanther's developers. From the initial follow-up call to the welcomed user feedback, I thought it was an excellent personal touch. Before PayPanther, I was using several different software programs to manage my time, my finances, my projects, and my freelance writing business, overall. This was very frustrating for me, as all of the programs each had something that I needed and wanted to see in a business/time/project/account management software program. However, I just wished that they could be in ONE centralized program with the added benefit of being Google-integration friendly. As well as affordable and easy-to-use. PayPanther has really helped me out a lot. I am saving a lot of time that was previously wasted due to double or even triple entries across different platforms. The program synchronizes with Google Calendar which also synchronizes with another calendar management program I use called, Sunrise Calendar. I can also create workflows similar to Gantt Charts, but easier to use, to plan out my projects from conception to execution. And, I can bill via flat rate, task rate, hourly, or project rate.

As a company owner, PayPanther has allowed me to easily delegate tasks and stay on top of things.

Publié le 09/11/2015
Samantha M.
Support client

Commentaires: Before PayPanther, we utilized 3 other different CRM systems throughout the years. These systems were either too complicated, or too limited in capabilities, and we couldn't find a balance, and more importantly, something easy to use. We wasted a lot of valuable time by not using these complicated CRM systems and doing things by hand or repeating digital processes using several different programs to do various things as a whole. When we made the switch to PayPanther, I was skeptical due to past experience, however, I WAS AMAZED! It is so easy to learn, the integrated videos for learning are great. Not only that, it has immense capabilities which has allowed us to customize features for our exact needs. It has also helped our team to communicate and collaborate easily while remaining organized. As an owner and operator of the company, PayPanther has allowed me to easily delegate tasks and stay on top of things. Im excited to use PayPanther and utilize its amazing features even more as I continue to grow my company. My favorite thing about PayPanther is its Google Chrome Extension/App because it integrates on all of my devices in a responsive way. The search feature makes bringing up a project or client extremely fast which saves me time. It really brings all of my business into one program in a very comfortable fashion which is accessible virtually everywhere all the time.

All the features our company was looking for. Has a CMS, invoicing, time tracking, and more.

Publié le 27/04/2015
Richard M.
Support client

Commentaires: Before PayPanther we had tried several other invoicing tools out there. We were looking for something which acted as a CMS, Invoicing Tool, Time Tracker and Income/Expense tracker all at the same time. None of the other software on the market did all of these things. When we found PayPanther we were overwhelmingly pleased with what it had to offer and it just seemed to offer all of the features our company were looking for. PayPanther has helped our company keep everything in one place and manage everything from notes, contact details, invoices, emails and a whole list of other important information, in one place. Our favorite feature of PayPanther is the email system ' we love how you can forward and attach emails to your clients account. We love the fact you can add notes to a clients account as well so you can track the whole history of what has been said and done between clients and team members. We'd love to see PayPanther have the option for notes to appear under the activity tab but apart from that we're just loving the software.

PGS NAB VALLI

Publié le 30/07/2016
Dk V.
NAB VALLI
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: my experance in small bulding constructions. very sinceyer woker and good quality of bulding.another one is hord working in my site .full co_oppretaion my workerrs. my mengement very co oppret my account.

Avantages: i like eassy of working my bulding plans under standing prosses.

Inconvénients: eassy work prosses

User friendly.

Neil P.
Support client

Commentaires: I started my business because nobody would give me the chance to show my real potential in the employment world. So I thought creating a formula of how to run a successful, inexpensive business would be a new niche concept that was never actually pursued. My skill sets, expertise of what works and doesn't work in business, and thinking outside the box has created a company formula for success. Winterwood Ventures, creates strategies to seek more company revenue than waste money in expenses, 'lowering overhead, increase revenue' approach. I have branched out in one year to help companies with worldwide recognition to promote their products and saved another company from going out of business. We used to use Google Docs to manage our business. Our favorite thing about PayPanther is how user friendly it is. My one piece of advice I would offer other business owners is not to be complacent, strive to be better everyday, no matter how successful you are. There is always a better service and product around the corner to take your spot.

Helps us stay on top of clients and keep track of how much the business is making.

Publié le 03/04/2015
Patricia S.
Venue coordinator
Support client

Commentaires: Before PayPanther our administrative assistant had made an efficient and stylish invoice/quote, and with the help of the managers, would have to literally stay on top of each client's information. All of our files were paper and it was difficult to not let a client slip through the cracks, every now and then. However, since PayPanther we have been able to enter our clients directly into the automated system, create invoices/quotes easily by entering the items and prices before hand. Using the custom fields to enter specifics about our type of clients and mark them as active, prospect or inactive; makes the automated system easy to organize. This is a great tool for any business to help stay on top of clients and keep track of how much the business is making. Our favorite thing about PayPanther is the awesome customer service! When we need help, advice or have a suggestion; the PayPanther employees are always right there to help. Especially, our account manager David who always makes sure that we are happy and well taken care of.

Best business management software we could find

Publié le 25/05/2014
Jonathan L.
Chief Technical Officer
Support client

Commentaires: We've been using PayPanther for a few months now and have been most impressed with their ease of use and customer service. The software is extremely user friendly and helps us manage our current clients and potentials (leads) with their integrated CRM. The best part is we can also use it to manage our service visits through their Project Management feature, as well as quote & invoice the customer on-the-go. Our service techs start the timer (stopwatch) upon arrival and accurately bill on the spot. We've tried almost every software out there but it was too time consuming (and expensive) to use 6 different software's. Luckily we found PayPanther which offered an all-in-one solution we were looking for and we couldn't be any happier!

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par PayPanther le 27/05/2014

Thanks for the review Jonathan, much appreciated.

Easy intuitive interface. Simple to manage my business.

Mary B.
Support client

Commentaires: I have been helping friends and colleagues with their tech issues for quite a while, and discovering PayPanther helped give me the courage and confidence to actually turn my skill set into a money making venture. I am not an accountant type at all and PayPanther's easy intuitive interface makes the tedium of accounting pleasant. I love PayPanther's easy interface! As a novice `business owner' I can't tell you how simple it is to manage my business. I like using the calendar to keep track of who I'm meeting with. I have created invoices right in front of clients and received payment via PayPal right then. So simple, yet very robust. My tax adviser is stoked to see that I will have all my receipts and invoices in order when we meet.

PayPanther allows me to run by business efficiently through one software.

Publié le 11/03/2016
Caprice G.
Chief Event Officer
Support client

Commentaires: Before, I was constantly frustrated at the lack of features various cloud-based project management & wedding planning software offered. As my frustration increased, I had determined to just have what I needed created and then by accident I stumbled on PayPanther. It literally provided everything I needed! It was a miracle and I love it! PayPanther allows me to run by business efficiently through one software.
It provides everything that our company needs. The client portal is a great selling feature to the business as well as the secure messages. I also really like being notified when a client has viewed a quote or message. It allows me to keep my finger on the pulse of how the business is doing.

Easy time tracking. Great reporting.

Publié le 30/03/2015
Shannon K.
Support client

Commentaires: Before Paypanther, as a single member LLC, I would keep track of my time by writing my hours down on a scrap piece of paper I kept with each project notebook and every once in a while, then laboriously enter the times into a spreadsheet. Needless to say, the times rarely made it to the spreadsheet. Paypanther makes it very easy and accessible to start and stop the time watch as well as enter past hours for each project. Part of my desire for some time keeping software was to see how much time I spent on storyboarding versus animating versus meetings, etc. With PayPanther, I can check out the reports section on my time entries and search storyboarding or animating and see how many hours I spent on each activity

Keeps us organized and helps with collaboration

Publié le 27/04/2015
Eden T.
Support client

Commentaires: As we were building a business from thin air (and didn't have much experience or much money) we had a hodge-podge of methods of tracking people, things and numbers including google doc spreadsheets and scraps of paper. We had begun to use some online services for task tracking and CRM. But we weren't thrilled with what we found. Right away PayPanther helped us stay neat and organized and communicate professionally with the collectives that we make products for. But the exciting thing about PayPanther is that as the cannabis industry grows by leaps and bounds PayPanther will grow right along with us. Everything we need is right here.

Moving to PayPanther has enabled us to create a more streamlined process for clients and projects

Publié le 27/08/2015
Sahlia P.
Business and Marketing Consultant
Support client

Commentaires: Prior to using PayPanther, our process was a hybrid of Google Docs, email and spreadsheets. This was serving its purpose, however moving to PayPanther has enabled us to create a more streamline process for client and project management, with everything in one place and greater visibility between staff to be aware of the status of all projects, not just their own. PayPanther is very intuitive and we were able to familiarise ourselves with the platform quite quickly, meaning minimal downtime spent on training. The way that the platform is set up aligns very well with our existing processes, which made the transition much easier.

This helps us provide better customer service to our clients.

Publié le 25/08/2015
Deltrease H.
Support client

Commentaires: Before PayPanther, we tried several other CRM's but none were quite a good fit for us. Other CRMs were either too simple (not providing enough features), too costly for a practice our size, or had poor customer service. I enjoy having the Internal Note feature. This keeps everyone in the loop. When clients have different queries, we all are able to refer to the internal notes. This helps us provide better customer service to our clients. When customer service issues arise, it doesn't matter who initiated the client's communication, any staff (with access to handle clients needs) will be able to service the client.

Saves me 15 minutes for each invoice. Clean, designer-looking invoices.

Benjamin E.
Support client

Commentaires: As an avid Photoshopper, creating designer-looking, clean, and minimal invoices was a must. The only issue was - it took a good 15 minutes to create just 1. When my business grew, I had to cut down on the time spent generating invoices, sending them to clients, following up, and getting paid. PayPanther is the perfect solution as it automates the entire process, leaving me with more time to focus on actually working and editing clients photos. My favorite part of all - the invoices have my logo and company info, and are still as clean and minimal as before.

The ease of this program is incredible

Publié le 17/04/2018
Andrew F.
Programador sénior
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am able to see everything in my calendar, send my invoices, and the time of my clients. I am also connected to my workers, where I can see the next business meetings and I am the tasks that must be done.

Avantages: It's amazing I could learn too much with integrated videos, part can customize some functions according to the needs of my company, also keeps my team organized and collaborating with each other

Inconvénients: It created its interface is missing a lot and customer support is in bad taste because sometimes I have to wait a long time to be served.

PayPanther is the only platform that can do everything we need

Publié le 15/03/2016
Fredi H.
Sustainability Expert & Client Services
Support client

Commentaires: Because of the significant increase in sales we needed a platform that we can do everything on it. From clients info to quotes, to invoices, to payments, etc. and above all else it has to be user-friendly and it has to offer an easy reach to support. And PayPanther is the only platform that we came across that can offer all of the above and then some.
Most of all, I like seeing all those invoices lined-up and getting them paid automatically within PayPanther.

Great for time tracking and reporting back to the client.

Publié le 01/05/2015
Matthew C.
SEO Executive
Support client

Commentaires: We used a time tracking system called tickspot but we decided that this was sluggish and slow and therefore have moved to paypanther. It helps us manage out clients and out time a lot more effectively. PayPanther allows us to set up individual projects for all our clients. This allows us to see exactly what we have spent our time on over the days, week and months that we work for a client. It also then allows us to report back to the client more effectively.

PayPanther CRM and project management tool

Publié le 01/03/2018
Ashley M.
Consultant
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: PayPanther is a cloud based CRM and project management tool, that allows to invoice clients on the go. It can get the business better organized, but tales time to setup the process. It can be integrated with other platforms like Quickbooks, so you can keep all the invoicing and tracking clients in one place. They have an online chat so the customer support was fast .

Inconvénients: It is good for small businesses, not so sure it will work for bigger businesses. So take into consideration your company growth.

PayPanther helps keep my business organized and running smoothly.

Publié le 26/03/2015
Caitlin king K.
Support client

Commentaires: I'm ashamed to admit it, but prior to using PayPanther I was tracking everything in Excel spreadsheets! Now that my business is growing rapidly, I knew it was time to professionalize and systemize my operations. PayPanther helps keep my business organized and running smoothly. What I love about PayPanther is that it tracks clients, projects and tasks as well as expenses, invoices, and timesheets. It's helpful for me to have it all in one place.

finally organized and online

Publié le 22/04/2015
Shana C.
Chief Crime Fighter
Support client

Commentaires: Things before PayPanther were a mess. Jotted down pieces of paper needed to create quotes, excel sheets, QuickBooks, and track projects. There was no real system for tracking invoices and there was a need to keep files in the cloud for back-up storage and on the go access. PayPanther has allowed us to put all the messy pieces into one organized online account that we can access from our Atlanta office or on a job in Alabama. What a relief!

Publié le 12/08/2015
Nicole A.
Freelance Graphic Designer
Support client

Commentaires: The biggest pro is definitely ease of use! For a designer (not an accountant) this is essential. Before PayPanther I was using various free online bookkeeping programs but PayPanther has been an invaluable asset to my business. I am able to organise all my time & costs & keep track of everything online & access my information from anywhere! Its an awesome way to work & I couldn't do without it!

PayPanther has the ability to track so much data in such a compact space.

Publié le 09/11/2015
Brandi P.
CEO + Creative Director
Support client

Commentaires: Before PayPanther, didn't really have a structure worth talking about before we decided to use PayPanther. We needed organization and features that helped us streamline our project engagements. PayPanther has the ability to track so much data in such a compact space. Being able to tag items and clients is absolutely incredible for our internal metrics.

Publié le 28/08/2015
Kaleb W.
Support client

Commentaires: Before Paypanther we used an online system that did quote/invoices but didn't have a CRM feature to it. We were using excel to maintain our contact list (barf!) My favorite thing about PayPanther is how easy it is to add contacts! I am always away from a computer, so having a mobile friendly website is huge for me!

best i have ever came across

Publié le 04/02/2015
Ernest P.
founder
Support client

Commentaires: i have been looking for a software that will cloud my marketing, finances, billing and invoices all in one place and pay panther provides me with just that, although its a bit complex to comprehend in the begging, it will be a night in shining armor to your business and it simplifies all the hard work and makes it enjoyable.

PayPanther seems to be my solution to project management.

Publié le 24/01/2016
Jennifer W.
Support client

Commentaires: Before PayPanther we used various software for notes, organization and invoices. Now we have all that in one program!
PayPanther seems to be my solution to project management. I can see what projects I'm currently working on, what tasks need to be done with each one and how much is owed on said project.