Avis clients sur ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus

En savoir plus sur ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus

ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus est un logiciel de gestion des appareils mobiles (MDM) professionnels qui permet d'administrer vos téléphones iOS, Android et Windows.

En savoir plus sur ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus

The low cost of entry is the best I found out there.

The only thing I am struggling with is the fact that the new mobile devices have never left my office but are constantly sending me alerts that they have left the GeoFence.

ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus - Notes

ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 574 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus ?

Sébastien
Chargé de développement informatique (France)
Organisme social ou civique, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Complet, intuitif et abordable financièrement

4,0 l’année dernière

Prise en main facile car il est bien traduit en français. De plus le service client Français est efficace et réactif.

Il manque l'implémentation de la configuration automatique de l'adresse mail gmail.

Cody
Cody
President (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 2-10 employés

Great Product!

Commentaires : Overall we are pleased and excited to utilize ManageEngine on a daily basis.

We recently implemented ManageEngine to easily manage our devices, create uniformity, and enhance security. After using the product for roughly a month now, we are very please with the results. Our team quickly embraced the idea's and have had great success. The front end interface is clutter free and customizable. The backend offers an abundance of control and analytics. We love the ability to remotely manage our devices including remote control when needed. Lastly, small business prices under 26 devices is FREE.

Customer service lacks due to lengthy response times and language barriers. While chat support is available, it can be difficult to communicate the problem/solution. In addition, when phoning for support or sales, the phone system is difficult couple with extended wait times.

Alternatives envisagées : Mirador

Evan
Technical Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés

Easiest most price competitive product for our size

4,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Commentaires : I've liked it.

So far easier to use and manage tablets and iPhones over InTune. As a non-profit, the cost is probably the best for how many devices we want and how many tech licenses we need. Step by step guides are good and geo-fencing is built right in.

Device groups, user groups, profile groups, hard to wrap your head around at first. Definitely some places where you feel like there should be a link to the device or group but you go to click on it and it just isn't there. Navigation can be tricky but definitely easier than InTune and more robust than Miradore.

Janet
Technical specialist (Canada)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 201-500 employés

Deployment of Android Devices

3,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : We are able to track out tablets remotely.

I like that the program has an easy to use web interface that allows me to geolocate all of our tablets in the wild and send out announcements to them. I like that I can remote lock the devices and change the passcodes remotely.

I d not like that remote access is an add on cost on top of the crazy high price of the yearly licence this came as a shock and was not communicated when we signed the contract. I am also not a fan of their support team that seems to never understand my questions and instead of offering support keeps sending back my email with a request for unrelated information. This even happens with sales.

Jaime
IT Operation Director (Mexique)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

MDM Easy to use and very helpful

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : It's a good product. We can contact support and local partners using different media to be in touch directly in case we facing some issues or wants to ask some doubts.

Easy to use and ManageEngine has a lot of information on their web page to configure and create profiles to our mdm devices.

The compatibility with some devices but it depends not only of MDM software. I think is an issue with other platforms specially with android and multiple manufacturer of the mobile device.

Alternatives envisagées : Google Workspace

Pourquoi choisir ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus : Sophos has a good features regarding security like Antivirus but other features related to management and tracking cannot be doing correctly.

Logiciel antérieur : Sophos Mobile Control

Pourquoi passer à ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus : Google workspace has some mdm feature but it is very basic and specially to google apps

Manish
AVP - IT (Inde)
Services financiers, 201-500 employés

ME MDM - Excellent product

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall experience is good. We are managing company owned devices with MS E MDM

Can easily manage Android and IOS devices

System updates cannot be pushed remotely to IOS devices

Alternatives envisagées : Jamf Pro

Pourquoi passer à ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus : It provides good manageability for Android and IOS devices

Alberto
Alberto
IT Manager (Mexique)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 201-500 employés

ME MDM

Commentaires : With ME MDM our company was able to improve security issues avoiding install unauthorized apps, at the same time the possibility to distribute new content to devices. The Geo-tracking functionality embedded in MDM let us save money cancelling to services provided with other external solution.

Platform is very easy to use and very intuitive in comparison with other MDS, many variety of ways to complete enrollment process supporting most important operating systems, new features are added continually and support is good.

Some issues in my particular case randomly some android devices request the set passcode according to the policy, but event the passcode si set MDM agent request once and once again so the devices keep blocked. It happens juts in a very few cases in group of devices with same model android OS version and MDM agent.

il y a 4 ans

Hello Alberto, Greetings from ManageEngine! Regarding your issue about Android passcode policy, I've opened a support ticket for the same to fix it at the earnest. In case of future queries, you can mail us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Rick
IT Administrator (É.-U.)
Services environnementaux, 51-200 employés

Manage Engine Review

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Our overall experience was nothing short of satisfactory!

hat I liked best about this software was that it easily and effectively allowed me to gain remote access to my end user's systems flawlessly! It also kept a very elaborate inventory of all of my managed devices across the entire company, showing me the status of all machines and devices, location, also allowing me to easily push out necessary applications and other software to our end users. We love Manage Engine.

In my experience with the software there wasn't anything for me to dislike. The software performed exactly as I needed it to. Our IT department was very pleased with everything Manage Engine offered.

Shane
Systems Adminstrator (Canada)
Papier et produits forestiers, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

great product for the cost

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : we are rolling out new mobile devices so we can use this to place them in kiosk mode and customize how it is set up, we can set groups for company owned and byod devices and track them as well as we have users working in the field

very easy to set up and easy to use. easy to deploy apps and approved apps. I like that its not a big brother system as we don't like to see anyone's information on their phones, company owned or byod

we used microsoft intune and it was bad but this does not force a user to install the app when they try to use the company email as intune did. that is the one flaw

Johnathan
Account Manager of Converged Services (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

Great System to utilize

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

The ease of use and Knowledge base allows for any administrator no matter what skill set to setup and implement within their environment.

At this time i have now found any Cons with this product

Cover supervisor (R.-U.)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

Great

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

All round great piece of software for everyone to use.

I lied everything about the free trial and the software that it contains.

Tom
Jeux d’argent et casinos, 1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Good for the price but a bit of a pain to set up.

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I would recommend this product. For the price, it has some really good features. I have only been using it for 30 days but it seems to work very well. I have deployed the MDM software on Apple and Android devices so far. I have not tested the laptop device management.

The application management feature on this device is very nice. Once you have all the profiles/apps setup for a group it is very easy to deploy.

Walkthroughs are a bit lacking. Videos are very segmented and use speach to text instead of having a live narrator. It makes me wonder about customer support if they're not willing to invest in proper walkthrough videos on their products. I chose to use the cloud management option, and it seems to work pretty well.

Joshua
IT Director (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 51-200 employés

Very powerful management system

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : We needed to manage locking down and deploying apps to multiple cell phones. This product does that and so much for more us.

The product has a plethora of features. It is compatible with both iOS and Android devices. This is something that many products don't have. Support is very responsive.

The interface is a bit confusing. You have to go "fishing" to find where various settings are because there is a quite a bit of duplication throughout the interface. Several of the tabs along the top should be combined.

Nathaniel
COO (Canada)
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés

Mobile Device Management Review

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : At this point I have no complaints over ManageEngine's overall service and look forward to working with them in the future.

It was very easy to use apple business manager along with the mobile device management system to enroll as well as distripute apps to my companies Ipads. We will be continuing to monitor our Ipads through their system as our company grows.

There wasn't anything I overly disliked about the software, I found the free trial period was pretty short other then asking for extensions which I found ManageEngine to be very good about. I am also at a smaller company and only managing 10 devices at this point however they charge for a minimum of 26 devices once the trial period is over.

Brian
Director of Technical Services (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Guided set-up, easy to understand and use.

Commentaires : Easy to set-up and deploy. Easy to cross-train personal to manage.

Setting up a new MDM can be challenging. ManageEngine's MDM was easy to set-up as a stand-alone product. The steps were carefully explained to help guide the process of setting up needed accounts to assist with getting iPads managed and supervised.

Love the Remote View feature, but of course Remote Control would be better. Right!

Alternatives envisagées : Jamf Pro

Pourquoi choisir ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus : Ease of Use, $$$

Logiciel antérieur : IBM Security MaaS360 with Watson

Pourquoi passer à ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus : Allowing us to use multiple platforms more than the iPads we are setting up now.

Wessam
Head of IT (R.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201-500 employés

Free Trial

Commentaires : We are trying to be compliant with GDPR and an MDM is essential. I had trialled many systems and ME so far came on the top from functions to cost and support.

I signed up for the free trial before I committed myself. I really love the functions of this application it suits my organisation in everyway. The most useful function is the Fence Repository.

The difference in hours between me and support sometime it took longer to get help.

Alternatives envisagées : Sophos Mobile Control et IBM Security MaaS360 with Watson

Pourquoi passer à ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus : Basically the base functions are covered by all competitors however ME MDM stood out for ease of learning how to deploy.

il y a 4 ans

Hello Wessam, Greetings from ManageEngine! We'll definitely consider this feedback and try to improve our Support team. In case of future queries, you can write to us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Shad
IT Support Engineer (R.-U.)
Génie civil, 51-200 employés

An excellent MDM solution to get you up and running in no time!

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Overall a great product for our business in order to have greater control of our devices. Good pricing too.

Very easy to enrol devices so that was handy. Really enjoyed the ease of remote access too as it was fast. Deployment of apps silently or deploying to the store for the user to download was also very good. The location tracking too was very insightful too.

I think the user interface could be a bit nicer and pleasant to look at. It could also be a bit clearer on how to manage your devices as you do have to switch from tab to tab at times. It is also a bit annoying that you have to fully reset a device and enrol in order to have full control of a device however I did find with most MDM’s I’ve tested, this is the same.

Alternatives envisagées : Hexnode UEM et Miradore

Pourquoi passer à ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus : All in all it was easy to use and does everything we need. The price point as well matched what we were looking for.

Brian
Application Support Lead (É.-U.)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 201-500 employés

ManageEngine makes MDM Easy

Commentaires : We have a large amount of tablets amongst our company with no previous way to manage them. This software is making it easier for us to help whenever and wherever we can.

Android integration is a breeze, adding devices does not take much time at all. Creating any applying profiles can be a bit confusing but only because there is a large amount of options to go through.

Enrolling older Apple devices. Apple makes everything difficult.

Alternatives envisagées : Hexnode UEM, Jamf Pro et SimpleMDM

Pourquoi passer à ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus : Free trial, ease of use, breadth of features, cost.

il y a 3 ans

Hello Brian, As you may already know, in case of Apple enrollment, MDM leverages the methods provided by Apple to enroll these devices. In case of future queries, you can write to us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Bruce
IT Admin (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés

Fine MDM to use

Commentaires : It was pretty positive when it worked and offered more than we needed.

It has a lot of features for the price. Amazing options available that you have to pay a lot more for from other vendors for example containerizing is something that was great to find on it since most do not have it. Kiosk mode, works with all major platforms, black and white list options auditing reports and asset management were all options we liked.

It did not consistently push software out to users and it was cluttered for the interface.

il y a 3 ans

Hello Bruce, Greetings from ManageEngine! Could you elaborate on what issues you faced with app distribution and where exactly do you feel we can improve our UI/UX? You can write to us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Corey
IT Admin (É.-U.)
Élevage, 11-50 employés

Excellent Management System

Commentaires : So far in using the software, it has been great. Lets me keep an eye on devices and is very easy to use and deploy apps other settings to devices. We have been using Meraki but this will definitely replace it. We don't manage a large number of devices, less than 25, but it is looking very promising.

Easy to use Many options to deploy and enroll devices Location History

Having to factory reset Apple devices to make the most of the software

il y a 3 ans

Hello Corey. Greetings from ManageEngine! It is Apple whose workflow mandates factory resetting the device. MDM simply follows the workflow defined by Apple. In case of any future queries, you can write to us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Maximilian
Computer Technician (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés

Does what we need it to do. While alittle rough around some edges, this MDM shines by its features.

Commentaires : The ability to manage our mobile devices effectively and efficiently in a work and school environment.

Easy to setup with a relatively straightforward dashboard layout. Where as a handful of other MDMs I have trialed are a bit overly-feature rich and have awkwardly placed menus, ManageEngine's MDM layout is one that makes sense, and integrates all of the things that a school district like ours needs. While trialing this product on a half dozen android tablets, they were a breeze to lock down, and we were able to group them up and drill down and apply policies on group and individual basis' with out too much struggle at all. Geo-tracking, Android Apps for Work Integration, individualized and group-based app approval, but also curating a custom app store, swift QR Enrollments, and user assigning are all big things we need in a MDM. And of course, a few hidden gems like the web clips, and the integrated remote monitoring are wonderful additions to a otherwise comprehensive device management platform.

Only a couple concerns with the product itself. For some, the policy profile layout can be a bit overwhelming for some. We only have 5 schools, but certain things require a new profile for each minor change, like 1 profile for each WiFi profile you have to deploy, and each webclip requires its own as well. While straight forward, it can get make the profiles page a bit messy as you keep adding on to them, and should changes need to be made, going back between them can take a bit of time. Small thing, but a critique none the less. Another small critique is we had some issues connecting via the remote monitoring. Either it's our network or the service, but we were only able to get it working a couple times, and it requires a couple steps of user interaction to start the session more than I would like. The only noteworthy concern I experienced, & I will speak with a Customer Service rep for more info, is that I experienced a policy / app syncing issues on more than 1 occasion during deployment. During initial enrollments, I had instances where apps did not get downloaded to the devices, I had policy's that would not refresh despite manually refreshing them on the tablets themselves, and twice when I decided to remote wipe the device, the device did not wipe, despite it marked as removed from the console - where I then had to manually remove the mdm app from the tablet itself via a override code.

il y a 4 ans

Hello Maximilian, Greetings from ManageEngine! We'll consider your feedback and look into ways to ease profile management. Could you elaborate on the difficulty faced during remote control as well as app/profile syncing on devices, so that we can work on the same. In case of future queries you can mail us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Josh
IT Coordinator (É.-U.)
Mode et vêtements, 51-200 employés

Manage Engine MDM

4,0 il y a 6 mois

The knowledge base is great and very helpful in getting started. Onboarding devices and deploying configurations is fairly easy. Having the depth in capability in one MDM to manage Windows, MacBooks and Ipads is very useful

There are many overlapping methods for use and this redundancy creates wastes of time in learning how to use the software. Deploying configurations takes too long even here in the office with strong network speeds.

Alternatives envisagées : Kaseya VSA

Pourquoi passer à ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus : Hybrid Windows/Mac environment

Kyle
Produits alimentaires, 1 001-5 000 employés

Great Product

5,0 l’année dernière

Ease of licensing with the universal license model

Nothing so far. We have been using if for a little over a year.

Alternatives envisagées : TeamViewer

Logiciel antérieur : SysAid

Waco
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés

Excellent Product

Commentaires : We have many busses that are dispatched to transport elderly and disabled individuals. Each driver receives a tablet that is used for scheduling and navigation. ManageEngine MDM allowed me to quickly onboard the tablets while also locking the tablets down to prevent unauthorized access and recovery options should a tablet become lost or stolen.

ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus is loaded with options. I use the MDM system to manage multiple, mission-critical, devices and cannot afford problems. Thankfully, I have experienced no issues and can rest easy while the MDM looks after things for me. As well, the staff at ManageEngine are quick to respond and provide many training opportunities. I highly recommend ManageEngine MDM.

Because ManageEngine offers so many options, it can be confusing to navigate. However, training videos are available and always free.

Andrew
Co-Founder (É.-U.)
Matériel informatique, 2-10 employés

Tried building internally

Commentaires : I really appreciate the how to's on every page of their website along with the knowledge base which keeps customers from having to reach out to customer support to get a quick answer.

We tried building an MDM internally but ultimately we sank too much money and time into the project and ended up with something that was maybe 1/10th as good as ManageEngine. What I enjoy the most about ManageEngine is the amount of features their software has and the controllability they give you to personalize everything.

Honestly there is nothing I can really think of that would be a least liked feature, which I know doesn't sound too believable but I've used other platforms before and there's nothing close to what ManageEngine has.