Avis clients sur ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus

4,4 /5
  • Service client
    4,5 /5

En savoir plus sur ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus

ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus est un logiciel de gestion des appareils mobiles (MDM) professionnels qui permet d'administrer vos téléphones iOS, Android et Windows.

En savoir plus sur ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus

383 avis affichés

Cody H.
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 07/05/2020

"Great Product!"

Commentaires: Overall we are pleased and excited to utilize ManageEngine on a daily basis.

Avantages: We recently implemented ManageEngine to easily manage our devices, create uniformity, and enhance security. After using the product for roughly a month now, we are very please with the results. Our team quickly embraced the idea's and have had great success. The front end interface is clutter free and customizable. The backend offers an abundance of control and analytics. We love the ability to remotely manage our devices including remote control when needed. Lastly, small business prices under 26 devices is FREE.

Inconvénients: Customer service lacks due to lengthy response times and language barriers. While chat support is available, it can be difficult to communicate the problem/solution. In addition, when phoning for support or sales, the phone system is difficult couple with extended wait times.

• Publié le 07/05/2020
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 21/02/2021

"Wonderful Application"

Commentaires: Wonderful tool We have been able to get rid of two other applications doing the same thing.

Avantages: Ease of setup. I have been setting up our MDM and it has been very easy and user friendly.

Inconvénients: Login being able to get directly to the cloud login is a bit tricky but I believe its because I am still in the trial.

• Publié le 21/02/2021
David S.
IT Help Desk
Produits alimentaires, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 22/02/2018

"This software isn't bad."

Avantages: I like that the management is all web/cloud-based, so it can be accessed from anywhere. I like the ability to have devices in groups and to push out apps/app updates, profiles, etc. on a per-group basis. We have multiple satellite locations, and the groups perfect for that.

Inconvénients: I don't like the overall clunkiness of the web interface. I don't like that it doesn't resize very well based on the size of your browser window (I use Chrome) even when there is clearly white space that it can fill in. I don't like that you have to re-assign devices from the Enrollment tab, but you can only see the Serial Number on the Inventory tab, so I have to switch back and forth to make sure I have the right device.

envoyé par ManageEngine le 05/11/2018

Hello David,

Greetings from ManageEngine!

We'll consider your feedback and work on the interface.

In case of future queries you can mail us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Shawn S.
Special Projects Manager
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 11/12/2020

"More than asset management"

Commentaires: We recently had an experience where an employees personal vehicle was stolen with our company asset inside the vehicle. We were able to provide the police live tracking of the vehicle where the criminals were pulled over and arrested less than 2 hours after it was stolen.
We also love the ability for the company of providing options to improve their software such as announcement features for us.

Avantages: Quick deployment for changes, tracks assets, full lock down kiosk modes, customer service willing to listen and make corrections as needed

Inconvénients: OS updates for Android not fully available.

• Publié le 11/12/2020
Brian S.
Director of Technical Services
  • Publié le 18/09/2020

"Guided set-up, easy to understand and use."

Commentaires: Easy to set-up and deploy. Easy to cross-train personal to manage.

Avantages: Setting up a new MDM can be challenging. ManageEngine's MDM was easy to set-up as a stand-alone product. The steps were carefully explained to help guide the process of setting up needed accounts to assist with getting iPads managed and supervised.

Inconvénients: Love the Remote View feature, but of course Remote Control would be better. Right!

• Publié le 18/09/2020
Gypsy C.
IT Director
Services aux consommateurs, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 12/01/2021

"Easy to use, everything is right there"

Commentaires: I tried quite a few different managed services. Some were to cumbersome to use. Others the setup was not user friendly. Manage engine did exactly what i wanted. It was quick and easy to connect and setup. Everything was where you would expect and deployment was super easy.

Avantages: The layout and features are well laid out. The system is very easy to use and self explanatory. As long as you run through the tutorial you'll have no problem with this software. Connecting to Apple managed service was quick and easy.

Inconvénients: So far i havn't had any issues. I am only using Apple products though.

• Publié le 12/01/2021
Elliot M.
Technology Technician
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 12/11/2020

"Awesome MDM"

Avantages: I really enjoyed the ease of use of the product. Much easier to manage than other MDMs that I have used to manage iPads for my district in the past.

Inconvénients: That you can only have one token for purchased applications.

• Publié le 12/11/2020
Fraser D.
Support Technician
  • Publié le 22/03/2021

"Easy to setup, easy to use and offers more than competitors at basic pricing levels"

Commentaires: Very positive overall experience
Support team very helpful
Software easy to setup from an Administrators point of view
Easier to enroll a device from end user point of view

Avantages: From an end user point, it is so much easier to get devices enrolled in ManageEngine MDM.

Inconvénients: Currently there is no option to have profiles automatically updated to all enrolled devices, you either have to add the devices to group and update the group, or manually update each handset individually.

• Publié le 22/03/2021
Andre V.
IT Specialist
Relations publiques et communications, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 08/02/2021

"On The Rise"

Avantages: Ability to remote control android devices
Ability to chat with users
Geo-location history works well
Enrollment is quick and streamlined

Inconvénients: Interface can be a little confusing at first.
Unable to setup alerts for inactive devices with custom duration.

• Publié le 08/02/2021
Alberto R.
  • Publié le 25/10/2018

"ME MDM"

Commentaires: With ME MDM our company was able to improve security issues avoiding install unauthorized apps, at the same time the possibility to distribute new content to devices. The Geo-tracking functionality embedded in MDM let us save money cancelling to services provided with other external solution.

Avantages: Platform is very easy to use and very intuitive in comparison with other MDS, many variety of ways to complete enrollment process supporting most important operating systems, new features are added continually and support is good.

Inconvénients: Some issues in my particular case randomly some android devices request the set passcode according to the policy, but event the passcode si set MDM agent request once and once again so the devices keep blocked. It happens juts in a very few cases in group of devices with same model android OS version and MDM agent.

envoyé par ManageEngine le 04/11/2018

Hello Alberto,

Greetings from ManageEngine!

Regarding your issue about Android passcode policy, I've opened a support ticket for the same to fix it at the earnest.

In case of future queries, you can mail us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

• Publié le 25/10/2018
Bill C.
System Integrator
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 27/11/2019

"ME MDM gets the job done at an unbeatable price"

Avantages: The low cost of entry is the best I found out there. We primarily use our MDM to put devices in multi-app kiosk mode. ME MDM provides us with everything we need in an MDM at an unbeatable price! And, here's a story about my experience with ManageEngine's top-notch technical support ....
At first launch of the MDM, we discovered the app wasn't 100% compatible with our devices, because they were running a non-updatable older Android OS (ver 4.4.2). ME immediately went to work to figure out the problem. After about one month of testing and tweaking, their app developers delivered a fix and the app's successive version have all worked perfectly since. They truly put the customer first!

Inconvénients: Honestly, I have no complaints about this app. But, to be fair, we're light users of the app...we only use it's geo-tracking and kiosk mode features. So, we've never put every feature of the app to the test. There may be a downside out there somewhere, but I haven't found one yet.

Hello Bill,

We're happy to know that MDM has helped you with your device management needs.

In case of future issues, you can write to us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

• Publié le 27/11/2019
Maximilian P.
Computer Technician
  • Publié le 22/02/2018

"Does what we need it to do. While alittle rough around some edges, this MDM shines by its features."

Commentaires: The ability to manage our mobile devices effectively and efficiently in a work and school environment.

Avantages: Easy to setup with a relatively straightforward dashboard layout. Where as a handful of other MDMs I have trialed are a bit overly-feature rich and have awkwardly placed menus, ManageEngine's MDM layout is one that makes sense, and integrates all of the things that a school district like ours needs. While trialing this product on a half dozen android tablets, they were a breeze to lock down, and we were able to group them up and drill down and apply policies on group and individual basis' with out too much struggle at all. Geo-tracking, Android Apps for Work Integration, individualized and group-based app approval, but also curating a custom app store, swift QR Enrollments, and user assigning are all big things we need in a MDM. And of course, a few hidden gems like the web clips, and the integrated remote monitoring are wonderful additions to a otherwise comprehensive device management platform.

Inconvénients: Only a couple concerns with the product itself. For some, the policy profile layout can be a bit overwhelming for some. We only have 5 schools, but certain things require a new profile for each minor change, like 1 profile for each WiFi profile you have to deploy, and each webclip requires its own as well. While straight forward, it can get make the profiles page a bit messy as you keep adding on to them, and should changes need to be made, going back between them can take a bit of time. Small thing, but a critique none the less. Another small critique is we had some issues connecting via the remote monitoring. Either it's our network or the service, but we were only able to get it working a couple times, and it requires a couple steps of user interaction to start the session more than I would like. The only noteworthy concern I experienced, & I will speak with a Customer Service rep for more info, is that I experienced a policy / app syncing issues on more than 1 occasion during deployment. During initial enrollments, I had instances where apps did not get downloaded to the devices, I had policy's that would not refresh despite manually refreshing them on the tablets themselves, and twice when I decided to remote wipe the device, the device did not wipe, despite it marked as removed from the console - where I then had to manually remove the mdm app from the tablet itself via a override code.

envoyé par ManageEngine le 05/11/2018

Hello Maximilian,

Greetings from ManageEngine!

We'll consider your feedback and look into ways to ease profile management. Could you elaborate on the difficulty faced during remote control as well as app/profile syncing on devices, so that we can work on the same.

In case of future queries you can mail us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Milton A.
General Manager
  • Publié le 14/04/2020

"Excelente Solution, Value for Money and Very Good Tech Support"

Commentaires: I would summarize my experience in a few words "Smooth and seamless Operation". The enrolment was easy to handle, especially when there is a good number of devices. Training for other users was very easy, and today an administrative employee manages the basic features and enrolment. The solution has been stable throughout the time of service.

Avantages: Great good features that most MDM/EMM solutions have, excellent web-based managing consoles, good customer support very easily reachable by chat, everything at a convenient price.

Inconvénients: Reports have space for improvement. Even though it provides good pre-configured reports, many times flexible and SQL-like interaction is valued by IT Managers. This becomes relevant during this age of data analysis and data mining to improve the enterprise mobility operation of the organization.

• Publié le 14/04/2020
Technical Support
  • Publié le 04/06/2018

"Made my life massively easier"

Commentaires: The management of our devices all round the UK was easy to setup and is rolling out now. Our primary concern is to minimise suppor calls, and this software allows us to remotely control the device, the applications installed, system updates and all other issues we come across on a daily basis. This means we can proactively push the latest version of our software out to all the tablets when it is released, saving us the hassle of having to talk end users through the update process. plus we can lock down the problem users to kiosk mode and completely limit their access to anything but the work applications. Our customers also have their own applications that they use, and we can manage these on behalf of our customers, offering a much more streamlined, yet personalised service.

Avantages: I have more than 200 tablets around the UK with local councils. With Zoho I can remotely update the company software, lock problem users down to kiosk mode and stop them from watching TVPlayer on their lunch and using all the data allowance. Everything is in a single system, unlike Knox, is much simplified over other systems and even a total novice like me managed to pick it up in the space of a day or two.

Inconvénients: There's a few things we'd love this to do... Remotely push json files to a set directory on the SDcard, and the one thing that knox has over ME, allow us to set the layout of the home screen. But the premium for Knox is not worth that single feature.

envoyé par ManageEngine le 07/06/2018

Hello there!

Greetings from ManageEngine!

I'll pass on your requirement of distributing JSON files to mobile devices, to my engineering team.

Additionally, we've been working on the home screen customization feature and this will be released soon.

If you provide your requirements for both cases, it'll help us understand it better.

You can e-mail any further queries to either me or to mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

• Publié le 04/06/2018
Miguel angel G.
Mobilidad y Cloud
  • Publié le 09/06/2020

"Practical Product."

Commentaires: The tool is really good to manage mobile devices. clear password, locate a lost device, wipe data and much more to protect software and Hardware.

Avantages: The tool is easy to use and deploy. it allows us to manage ios and android devices. you can manage Apps, Profiles, Security and can integrate with Apple Business and Android For Work.

Inconvénients: The interface could be better, With iOS devices the management is good but if you want more security you should try other MDM.

• Publié le 09/06/2020
Phumelela M.
IT Administrator
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 16/02/2021

"Notification Function"

Commentaires: we are still trialing it and have not had suffucient time to see if we will get what we need from it for managing Lenovo TB-X505X Android Tablets on kiosk mode.
we are cannot set a policy that prevents screen timeout.
we need to be able disable the device from being switched off using the power button whilst on kiosk mode.
recieve notification from devices going offline because of battery ran out or network connectivity.

Avantages: The control and management of devices that are in kiosk mode is great and the ablility to lock the device to a single network SSID.
The enrollment process take a few minutes, I was able to migrate 10 devices to manage engine MDM in the live environment from another maganement software in an hour, If you think that's not impressive I don't know what is.

Inconvénients: Notification on device going offline, devices and geofence would be useful.

• Publié le 16/02/2021
Wessam B.
Head of IT
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 01/06/2019

"Free Trial"

Commentaires: We are trying to be compliant with GDPR and an MDM is essential. I had trialled many systems and ME so far came on the top from functions to cost and support.

Avantages: I signed up for the free trial before I committed myself. I really love the functions of this application it suits my organisation in everyway. The most useful function is the Fence Repository.

Inconvénients: The difference in hours between me and support sometime it took longer to get help.

envoyé par ManageEngine le 28/06/2019

Hello Wessam,

Greetings from ManageEngine!

We'll definitely consider this feedback and try to improve our Support team.

In case of future queries, you can write to us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

• Publié le 01/06/2019
Michael H.
Business Analyst
Divertissement, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 25/11/2019

"So far so good"

Commentaires: We used the solution to roll out Square POS devices for our Grey Cup event and since it worked so well we're looking to expand it to corporate owned devices. Overall I would definitely recommend this solution.

Avantages: - Easy on-boarding of devices
- Fairly simple navigation
- Robust guides/how-tos
Overall, very happy with the solution so far, cloud based makes it easy for the team to utilize and we've encountered no issues applying any policies to devices.

Inconvénients: I found a lot of redundancy in the navigation/application of policies. It may be more efficient to have more of the device settings, profiles, etc. in one spot. As well I found apply profiles to devices not the clearest to start. Also, profiles would benefit from being able to apply multiple WiFi SSID's at once.

Hello Michael,

We're happy to know MDM has helped you with your device management needs.

I'll definitely pass on your feedback to the concerned teams to improve the navigation as well as the features.

• Publié le 25/11/2019
SBM
  • Publié le 16/02/2020

"Takes configurator to the . next level through the cloud"

Commentaires: So far, so good. I'm looking to upgrade our configurator options for upwards of 500 devices across 9 seperate sites, so it needs to work, the very first time we have it configured.

Avantages: The account is nicely and simply split into the separate elements. Once you've familiarised yourself with the separate pages, you can navigate easily between the option are looking to fulfil. If ever there's a doubt, a quick email to support and they respond timely, which is a rare thing these days !!

Inconvénients: The initial differences between configurator and mdm took a little while to work out where things were, but once understood, not too bad.

• Publié le 16/02/2020
Brian C.
Application Support Lead
  • Publié le 26/11/2019

"ManageEngine makes MDM Easy"

Commentaires: We have a large amount of tablets amongst our company with no previous way to manage them. This software is making it easier for us to help whenever and wherever we can.

Avantages: Android integration is a breeze, adding devices does not take much time at all. Creating any applying profiles can be a bit confusing but only because there is a large amount of options to go through.

Inconvénients: Enrolling older Apple devices. Apple makes everything difficult.

Hello Brian,

As you may already know, in case of Apple enrollment, MDM leverages the methods provided by Apple to enroll these devices.

• Publié le 26/11/2019
IT Security Engineer
Sports, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 12/11/2018

"Great Option for Small-Midsized Companies"

Commentaires: This has been an easy solution for us as we look to implement an MDM for our 250 user environment.

Avantages: We have spent a few weeks with Manage Engine and love the simplicity and ease of use. Device enrollment is seamless, and most options include a quick video tutorial which can make things much, much easier. This is also the only MDM I have found thus far that will let me track devices only if they are marked as Lost. I'm not trying to be big brother and don't need to know where our employee's phones are at all times, so the option to leave that off until a device is lost is a huge plus for us. ManageEngine is also very friendly for BYOD companies, and our users love the sense of security it provides.

Inconvénients: I'm still trying to understand Knox integration and how to more effectively use that, but that is less on ManageEngine and more operator error. While the videos are helpful, they could be a bit easier to follow, and I wish they were narrated by a human and not a computer.

envoyé par ManageEngine le 21/11/2018

Hello,

Greetings from ManageEngine!

We will consider your feedback and improve the videos.

In case of any future feedback, you can mail us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

• Publié le 12/11/2018
Niels D.
System Administrator
Vente au détail, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 06/05/2020

"Manage Engine a great tool to manage your devices"

Commentaires: we where able to manage our versions of an app and keep our devices also up to date without any differences between the devices.

Avantages: The product was easy to setup and very easy to use, it is pretty straight forward.

Inconvénients: the option that i missed was to copy a existing profile, it would have saved some time creating a profile with a copy of a baseline.

• Publié le 06/05/2020
Bruce F.
IT Admin
  • Publié le 20/12/2019

"Fine MDM to use"

Commentaires: It was pretty positive when it worked and offered more than we needed.

Avantages: It has a lot of features for the price. Amazing options available that you have to pay a lot more for from other vendors for example containerizing is something that was great to find on it since most do not have it. Kiosk mode, works with all major platforms, black and white list options auditing reports and asset management were all options we liked.

Inconvénients: It did not consistently push software out to users and it was cluttered for the interface.

envoyé par ManageEngine le 06/01/2020

Hello Bruce,

Greetings from ManageEngine!

Could you elaborate on what issues you faced with app distribution and where exactly do you feel we can improve our UI/UX?

You can write to us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

• Publié le 20/12/2019
Waco M.
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 29/01/2020

"Excellent Product"

Commentaires: We have many busses that are dispatched to transport elderly and disabled individuals. Each driver receives a tablet that is used for scheduling and navigation. ManageEngine MDM allowed me to quickly onboard the tablets while also locking the tablets down to prevent unauthorized access and recovery options should a tablet become lost or stolen.

Avantages: ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus is loaded with options. I use the MDM system to manage multiple, mission-critical, devices and cannot afford problems. Thankfully, I have experienced no issues and can rest easy while the MDM looks after things for me. As well, the staff at ManageEngine are quick to respond and provide many training opportunities. I highly recommend ManageEngine MDM.

Inconvénients: Because ManageEngine offers so many options, it can be confusing to navigate. However, training videos are available and always free.

• Publié le 29/01/2020
Keith M.
Manager of Information Security & Compliance
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 26/05/2020

"HIPPA Compliance Made Easy"

Avantages: We operate in the healthcare sphere, where compliance with HIPPA/HITECH is a MUST. ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus allows me to ensure that all of our mobile devices are compliant with our security and compliance properties. We had been utilizing two separate platforms to achieve our compliance goals, however ManageEngine simplifies the the task with one product.

Inconvénients: I'd like to see some integration with AWS and GSuite for SSO.
The ability to scan devices for Electronic Personal Health Records (ePHI) would be welcomed

• Publié le 26/05/2020