• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Virtuagym

Virtuagym est le leader des solutions de fitness innovantes tout-en-un. Du plus petit studio à la plus grande chaîne ; Virtuagym a ce qu'il vous faut.

En savoir plus sur Virtuagym

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Virtuagym ?

Jack B.
Jack B.
Commercial Manager (R.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51-200 employés

Customer and End User benefits

5 il y a 9 mois

Better than every other system we have used when asking inexperienced or junior staff to pick it up and go with it. The user interface for customers is also much easier and better than others, we have had very positive feedback from our gym members. A good range of tools and options that can be set up and customised without having to dedicate additional resource to operate it. The community noticeboard feature has been vital to our customer-centric approach.

limited connectivity to big brand wearable tech. We were also unable to use it to manage our online sports hall bookings.

il y a 8 mois

Hello Jack, It is highly pleasant for us to know that our software is helping you to run your business in such a good way! We are continuously working on improving our product, and offering more integrations is already on our roadmap. As for online bookings, we can of course help you in setting this up through Virtuagym, so please feel welcome to reach out to us at support@virtuagym.com to better assist you with this! Team Virtuagym

Elizabeth J.
Nutrition Coach (É.-U.)

Nutrition App/Meal Plans

4 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Overall my experience has been well! For the most part about 90% of my clients have been successful using the app. The other 10% really struggle since they are used to the easiness of MyFitness Pal's tracking features.

I only use the Calorie Counter app and meal plan software. I like that I can see all of my clients food logs, load foods into their meals plans, and customize their macros. It makes it easy to monitor my clients intake to ensure they are hitting their goals to lead to results. Being able to save meals is great, especially when I have clients who eat the same meals a lot, or if I want to save a quick meal for my clients to have access too. I also like how my clients can see the little icon (yellow) to let them know I personally input that food item or created a meal. Overall I have enjoyed using the software!

There needs to be a way to create a recipe. One like MyFitness Pal, where you load all of the bulk ingredients of the recipe, then attach the number of servings the entire recipe creates so you can log the single serving. It is too challenging for my clients to log food if there is a recipe involved because it is a VERY length process to create a meal based on serving size when it is cooked in bulk. I believe there also needs to be a feature to track the 3 macros in grams versus percentages. Clients have a better understanding when they know "I have to hit 150g of carbs" versus seeing 100% at the top once carbs are hit. In the app, when you click on the percentage circles it gives a large range of macros to fall within. This does not allow for accuracy to truly see fat loss or muscle gain. When it comes to grams of macros, there is a very small window (5g of Pro/Carbs and 2g Fat) to ensure calories are not way over or under. Right now the app can fluctuate 80g which is HUGE that is 320 calories plus or minus on both carbs and proteins , fats fluctuate close to 22g which could be a 198 calorie difference. If someone continually hit high on those macros they would never lose the fat they desired When people input foods, there seems to be a lot of confusion when attaching a portion, or just in general since it autofill's to Macros Based on 100g. I have seen many food items input completely wrong, this could really put someone in a bad position when logging .

il y a 10 mois

Hello Elizabeth, Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We are currently working on improving the nutrition app and your suggestions will be, of course, taken into consideration. Please feel free to contact us at support@virtuagym.com.

Nicole S.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Game changer for trainers and coaches

5 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : The staff is exceptional and second to none. The entire process from onboarding to execution of the branded app has been remarkable. The team I had helping me are the absolute best!

It is very user-friendly with all the bells and whistles required to increase clientele, impress them with a feel of large corporation and offers every tool to allow you to offer a good service to help your clients reach their goals.

So far, no. They have improved the overall system since 2018 when I first had it. It answered many complaints trainers had back then.

il y a 7 jours

Dear Nicole, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are very happy to hear you are pleased with our team and the system. It truly means a lot to have our customers share their positive experiences, especially during this time. Please feel welcome to email us at support@virtuagym.com if we can be of further assistance. Team Virtuagym

Valarie A.
Fitness Centre Coordinator/Manager (Canada)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

Great for clients, not yet great for the business end

3 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We were super excited when we found this software, and thought it could do everything we needed. But as we got into the set up and transferring from our old system it was honestly a bit of a let down. It is a better experience for our clients and that is why we are sticking with it but really hope to see some development on the back end side of it so it allows us to more easily run our business.

The customer side of this is great. Being able to adjust the app as we want and the ability to program for clients right in the app is awesome. We are getting great reviews from our clients.

The business side of things need some work. There are very simple functions that the system can not yet do like; limit sale of a membership, integrate scheduling types (appointments, classes, enrollments), adjust membership and invoice dates (after expiry, adjusting payment processing...), payroll report function. It makes it a lot harder on our end to manage our business.

l’année dernière

Dear Valarie, Thank you for sharing your Virtuagym experience! We're glad to hear that our all in one solution has allowed your business to connect with your members while driving engagement and revenue. Also, your feedback is very relevant to us as we continue to strive to become the most complete and functional solution for our clients. Let us remind you to reach out whenever you need us by emailing our support team at support@virtuagym.com we'll make sure to address all questions and keep in mind any suggestions you may have to improve the system overall. With warm regards, Your Virtuagym family!

Yormica T.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Review of my experience with Virtuagym

5 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : AWESOME FROM DAY 1. I LOVE THAT I CAN SPEAK TO A LIVE REP. That's what sold me over other options.

I like that I can add this as an additional option for my clients, especially because my business is already virtually based.

I do not like the credits. They can be a bit confusing to explain to a large base of clients.

il y a 3 mois

Dear Yormica, Thank you for providing us with your valuable insight! We're delighted to hear about your positive experience with us. Please feel welcome to reach out to our support team at support@virtuagym.com so we can learn more about the difficulties you have experienced with the credits system and answer all of your questions. Team Virtuagym

Rita C.
Dance Fitness Pro (É.-U.)

Not Worth the Hassle

3 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Not that great, since the person who told me about the software told me that I had to only give a month's notice for my license to be cancelled, but I am told I have to give a YEAR's notice. I'd also rate the customer service a 2.5 at best, as they like to blame you, the customer, for any issues.

Ease of putting in client info, though I did not like that everyone was automatically a male. Very strange.

If you have clients who have expirations for packages, the software does not keep track of it as users book classes, nor does it keep track of the number of credits left as clients use them. You are only aware when there is none left. There is a pop up that pops up each and every time you log on, even if you click on "no thanks" for the notifications.

il y a 7 mois

Dear Rita, Thank you for your review. I do think that there was some misunderstanding so I hope we can help to clarify. You had originally purchased the system back in 2018 and used it fully and frequently for 2.5 years without any complaints. So it seems that you were pretty satisfied with the system overall. Data on packages is available in the Business Analytics section of your portal. When you purchase the system, there are 3 separate instances where the 12 months agreement is discussed, we never conceal our T&C. So much so that your agreement is available to you any time in your portal. The 1 month cancellation notice is part of that agreement. 30 days prior to the end of the 12 months cycle, you can give notice that you do not wish to renew. Respecting your long relationship with Virtuagym, we even went as far as waive the entire remaining 6 months on your license in favor of a smaller payout of 3 months. Sadly instead you threatened us with bad reviews :( All the best!

Susan M.
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

Slow Start

4 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Client engagement is active with use of the platform.

Our studio loves the Community feature of this product to share information, updates, and ease of engagement with clients. Ease of scheduling classes and other functions increases the more you use the platform. The use of groups for specific modalities and increased engagement with instructors is another plus. The mobile app and additional Nutrition App through the PRO feature is also a great feature to pair fitness and nutrition.

The financial set-up was a nightmare at the start as we were not able to use US payment systems. The turn around time from PaySafe was not at all conducive to good business practices. This seems to have been recently rectified with the addition of other payment options.

l’année dernière

Dear Susan, Thank you very much for your review! It is quite exciting to hear that our services have become an ally when it comes to helping your business not only meeting but also exceeding expectations in regards to client engagement. We value your comments about the areas of opportunity you've shared as these allow us to better assess our priorities and improve while continuously building a completely functional solution for every single one of our clients! Feel free to contact us at any time by emailing our support team at support@virtuagym.com we'll be there to effectively answer all questions and address any requests you may have. All the best, Your Virtuagym family!

Colten M.
Co-Owner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Great customer service and timeliness!

5 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Overall, I'm please with our new software company, Virtuagym. They've been able to answer any and all questions that we've had.

I love how user-friendly Virtuagym has been. From the sign up process to the member management, the system is very easy to work with.

The transition from our previous software company to Virtuagym could've got a little easier, specifically talking about the transferring of payment methods. We're struggling to get ALL of our current members involved with the app and to set up their payment methods.

il y a 2 mois

Dear Colten, Thank you for proving us with your valuable feedback! We work very hard to ensure we provide a high-notch and user-friendly system, so it truly means a lot to know that our efforts are paying off. On another note, we know that migrating to a new system might be hard, so please do not hesitate to contact us at support@virtuagym.com to better assist you with this matter. Again, we thank you for taking the time to rate us, we're very appreciative of your kind words. Team Virtuagym

Tim W.
Fitness company owner (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, 11-50 employés

THE MOST AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE AND FITNESS MANAGEMENT PLATFORM EVER.

1 l’année dernière

Commentaires : TERRIBLE. TOP TO BOTTOM.

AWFUL ACROSS THE BOARD. TOTAL RIP OFF. ZERO CUSTOMER SERVICE. CONSTANT PROBLEMS WITH SOFTWARE. RUN. MINDBODY IS 1000X BETTER. SO GLAD WE SWITCHED BACK TO MINDBODY.

AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE. INADEQUATE APP. USER EXPERIENCE WAS AWFUL AND CONFUSING. WAY OVERPRICED.

l’année dernière

Dear Tim, Your feedback is very much appreciated, It is indeed very sad to hear that our services did not meet your expectations. We've been performing constant improvements to the system itself and the options available that it's a little bit strange to read it did not work for you at all. Unfortunately, when dealing with technology, obstacles will always arise and while we try to deal with the issues quickly and thoroughly, at times it can take longer than desired to solve those. Finally, we've also added several qualified and expert people to both our development team and support for the client's consulting, in an attempt to continue improving our times for solution delivery. We'll definitely look up your account records as I mentioned before, to make sure all areas of opportunity can be accordingly addressed. Please do let us know if there is anything else we can be of assistance with. Sincerely, The Virtuagym Team.

Janine M.
Client Experience Director (É.-U.)

DO NOT USE THIS SOFTWARE

1 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Dealing with virtuagym has been an absolute nightmare. If I could give it less than zero stars, I would.

The only positive thing about virtuagym is being able to put our company's circuits in the app for clients to use during open session. However, we were told that we'd be able to film and upload our own exercises and that has only worked once. I've spent HOURS editing and uploading videos only to have them not work. It's beyond frustrating. It took 3 weeks to hear back about this issue and all I received was "Currently, there is a bug that is affecting a few portals the same way and it is almost ready for deployment by our software developers." 6 weeks later and the videos still don't work.

Everything about this software is a joke. We've had countless issues dealing with them and little resolve. The biggest issue we've had is the "system" copying contracts and adding unpaid credits to client’s profiles. We've had over 130 credits applied which is over $10,000 worth of sessions. I work for a small business and if we hadn't noticed this, we would be out of business. We’ve had contracts ended and added by the “system” as well discounts being added or not removed. It takes days, sometimes weeks to hear back from anyone about anything. When they email asking if the “ticket” has been resolved and I say no, they close the ticket out and we never hear back from them regarding the issue. I’ve been asking for weeks to get a call with upper management for my boss to speak with someone and we finally got something worked out and the call was canceled and hour before it was supposed to happen. I would use extreme caution doing business with them. I was not a part of the company when we brought VirtuaGym on, but they must have a good sales team. However, that’s where it ends.

il y a 2 ans

Hello Janine, We are of course very sorry to hear that you have had such an unfortunate experience. When dealing with software technology it is impossible to avoid bugs, issues, and glitches even for large companies like Google, Apple, Netflix, and Facebook. That, of course, does not make it any better for you as a business and can take away precious time and occasionally money. Unfortunately some fixes take time, more time than desirable and the support team do their best to answer client queries in response to the problems. It seems that in your case, the situation was not handled to your satisfaction and we would be happy to discuss it with you in further detail. Please email us at support@virtuagym.com and put reference code AH34431 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!

Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Fitness Studio Owner (É.-U.)
Source : GetApp

False Claims

3 il y a 4 jours Nouveau

Commentaires : Don't waste your time or your money. I now have to take the time to find a new product AND convert my clients to a new system. This is not ideal at all! I am very frustrated. I've only been using virtuagym for 4 going on 5 months. Avoid at all costs!

I like the idea of the software. In theory it was everything I wanted. Scheduling and interactive calendar for myself and staff. Nutrition coaching at our fingertips. Progress tracking and club goals/community aspects. Billing and business management tools. Everything sounded great!

I may need more space: 1. It is not real-time scheduling. You cannot adjust your schedule, plan or delete anything if you are not on the web browser version. As a personal trainer I need the ease and convenience of using my phone to schedule at any given time. 2. The nutrition database is atrocious. Clients and staff are both complaining about the incorrect numbers, portions, nutritional details, etc. It is way too tedious to find the right product and measurements and half the time I am just finding something "close enough." 2b. Meal plans do not save entirely once you construct them. Once you click save, some or all of the items you populated onto the plan will be deleted and you'll have to start from scratch. Waste of time! 3. No progress pics can be added from the app 4. When you want to add a video of an exercise you must link it to your YouTube unlike Trainerize who let's you upload directly from your laptop/phone 5. New members have the HARDEST time getting setup 6. I paid for the customized app and all of my clients have a "virtuagym" app. 7. When I complained about the needed features not being accessible, they gave me a completely pointless feature that I cannot use. All in all, I thought I was getting more with Virtuagym than I had with trainerize but I think I will just go back to Trainerize. I would not recommend this product to anyone who takes pride in their coaching.

Itzak L.
Sports, Auto-entrepreneur

Perfect for branding my martial arts brand!

5 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were my main points of contact during the onboarding, and the experience was great! Onboarding was about 3 months long, giving me time to work with the app, have my questions lined up and pretty much [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was able to answer almost everything, and if there wasn't a clear answer, he made sure to find someone who did know and follow up. After every webcam meeting I was sent recordings of the meeting that I still refer to, along with a summary of everything we talked about. Very down to earth, easy-going and made the onboarding experience not so painful. We were able to flesh out everything, from the design of my website to incorporate Virtuagym's webshop of my memberships, to setting up payments, to helping me setup my merchant accounts correctly. With [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], he made the app-making process very easy. Granted, I already had a iOS developer license since I already had 1 app on the market, so that took less time to finish compared to people who might need more attention on how to do that. Other than that he made sure my branded app was looking just the way I wanted and answered all my questions incredibly fast. So far I'm very impressed with how the company handled the onboarding and the design of their software. It has its hiccups but nothing too big or dramatic to make me think less of their software.

-If you're looking to stick out against the competition, having your own branded app is a MUST. I feel like this company really understands that, with the private trainer sector being highly over-saturated with exercise enthusiasts trying to find a way to stand out. Everyone lives on their phones, so only makes sense to push towards that. I've had the idea for the longest time to get my martial arts brand off the ground and teach through an app, and Virtuagym's setup was pretty impressive. -With the app design, there's a section on my web portal dedicated to just that, from design interface, to what I want to offer, to the schedule and more. By the time my app was ready to go live, all they had to do was refer to my app design section to upload everything. I didn't have to do any app coding whatsoever, so that saved hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars in app developer costs. -The scheduling software is pretty top notch. I'm able to list all my classes and connect it to a calendar on my website that's always live. -The Pro version of my app gives my clients an additional app, the Foods app, where they can keep track of their nutrition, calories and macros. Pretty much gives my clients 2-apps-in-one. -The Support Team has been very responsive to me. They get back to me pretty fast. The onboarding team were awesome and really helped me complete all the things I wanted to offer through my training. -The Coaching design of the software is great!

-I wish the videos could be connected through different providers. Right now, the app uses YouTube to connect all my exercises to my videos in the app. It'd be nice to offer different means, like Vimeo. YouTube has restrictions to videos, like only being able to load 16 videos per day and sometimes loads slow. -Clients are unable to listen to their music at the same time as watching any of my videos. However, the support team is aware of this hiccup and is looking into it. -One option that I really liked about the previous software I used (Zen Planner) was the ability to list ranks and creating conditions of when they'd be ready to test for a promotion. However, I also understand Virtuagym's focus is sports and exercise, not exclusively to martial arts, so it makes sense that it wouldn't offer this. -The check-in desk software could use some work. Right now it's only Windows-based, so that cuts out other people like myself that use a Mac. Easiest thing they could do would be having an easier check-in process on the dashboard that I could open up on a web browser on my iPad, with pictures of my clients that they would tap to check in. Maybe the check-in software on Windows is great, but I haven't had the opportunity to test it yet.

il y a 7 mois

Dear Itzak, Thank you kindly for your detailed review. We greatly value our clients' insights on what they enjoyed the most as well as the areas of opportunity. It has been a pleasure onboarding you into our system and we look forward to seeing your brand grow exponentially with this awesome tool at your disposal. Please do let us know if there is anything else we can be of assistance with. With warm regards, Anna Howard CS Manager

Gregg M.
Owner Operator (Australie)

COULD BE AWESOME BUT IT NOT

3 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Lack honesty and integrity: they have been dishonest on a number of occassions adn never admit that they are lying to you. They promised us a payment provider other than PayPal in 2016, and we are still waiting. They dont seem to care that much for clients outside of The Netherlands.
Very poor support: take too long to return communications, many customers IOS APP's have not been updated since 2018 when they claimed to have notified us all about a change in Apple App store policy and even after two years of apps not being updated they belived it was not their responsibility to assist their customers.
During COVID closure they continued to charge full price and even took extra payments out of our account while we were closed and had no income.

WORKOUT BUILDER Extensive exericse library and custom exercises (including videos) are easy to add. MOBILE APPS There are Andriod and IOS App for customers and a Coaching App for coaches to use. They are good when they work. MANY FEATURES They provide features for Club management, and for coaches and customers. Have not found another software company that address all three well.

EXTREMELY OVERPRICED. Im a small owner operator and they charge me $300AUD a month. BUGS GALORE .It often has bugs and therefore doesnt work efficiently. IOS MOBILE APP - Has not been updated since 2018 and it has taken me over 2 months to get them to do it.

l’année dernière

Hello Gregg, Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you find our workouts and coaching module easy to use along with the features we provide for club management. Your feedback is deeply appreciated, although we work very hard day by day trying to provide our clients with the top-notch service they deserve, there will be times in which technology will have us facing certain obstacles. The areas of opportunity you've mentioned will allow us to continue assessing our priorities with a better focus as we move along into a path of success. Let us remind you to reach out whenever you feel like it by emailing us at support@virtguagym.com we'll be ready to help! All the best. Virtuagym,

Alexander G.
Alexander G.
Owner (Pays-Bas)
Sports, 2-10 employés

What you see is what you get

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Fantastic customer care experience, guided setup done with patience from one of their stuff, always available via phone for quick questions, the product is sleak and customisable to a great extent even without purchasing extra packets

Full Features and the pricing scales depending on your business size. That means that you get full service no matter how small your business is. Once you grow, you start paying more. It's a fair model

Still no Onefit integration but it's really a minor thing. I cannot find anything else to fault them for

il y a 2 ans

Dear, Alexander Thank you very much for sharing your experience! We are thrilled to hear you've encountered so many benefits in your product and the tools we have built for our clients to not only meet but exceed their expectations. Your feedback is very valuable to us and we will continue to do our best when providing our clients with topnotch services as you all deserve! We look forward to excelling in every aspect of our services and making all the necessary efforts to be part of your business growth. Once again, your review is highly appreciated! Sending you all the best, Your Virtuagym Family.

Kayla D.
Owner (Canada)

Great App, horrible customer service

3 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I rate is a 5/5 for the App and a 1/5 for customer service.

I wish I could rate this App 5 stars for everything as it has been an asset to my business. I use it every single day to run my online business, the app itself is very user-friendly for my clients and easy to use on the back end. It has many great features that make creating and following workouts very easy.

If you are looking or in need of good customer service, this app isn't for you. They have failed me many times in the customer service department. Slow to respond, sometimes days when I need assistance urgently. My app was down for a month and a half earlier this year, what should have been my best month of the year ended up being my worst of all time. They have a great product, just need to put a lot of work into their customer service.

il y a 2 ans

"Dear, Kayla Thank you very much for your review! We are glad to hear that our app has become such an asset for the development of your business and that your clients find our many available features easy to use. The situation you had mentioned about your app being down, did you mean that your entire app was actually down, or were you referring to the issue we had experienced with custom workouts not playing? As the only record of the issue that we have is with the workouts and that was due to YouTube changing their license agreement and unfortunately, that affected any business that relies on YouTube to share their videos. We would love to hear more about your experience so we can continue to improve the service we provide to all of our clients. Please email us at support@virtuagym.com and use the code JA18615 in the subject line. Your feedback is very valuable and welcomed! Sincerely, Your Virtuagym Family."

Ryan L.
Owner/Personal Trainer (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

By far the BEST training software for Fitness Professionals!

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : I have been using Virtuagym since April 2016.. I have used other platforms for my business (Mindbody, AmStatz, MyPTHub).. Virtuagym is on another level. There is a reason why they are internationally recognized and used by gyms around the WORLD. What sets them apart from any other service out there is there database of exercises and the ability to demonstrate each movement without having to be sent to a youtube video. The workout builder is awesome and very easy to use. The ONLY problem I can say about it is I wish there was a way to switch between reps vs time on exercises, and allow a way to create supersets & circuits. I have been able to easily work around that by just adding a note in the specific workouts I create. And their customer service has already confirmed them working on updating that portion of the software. Speaking of customer service.. They are amazing! You can call them anytime and speak to a real person! If you email them about an issue, someone replies within an hour.
Scheduling clients is super easy. The app allows clients to register for their classes and automatically tracks remaining sessions/credits.
The nutrition side is great for holding clients accountable and works similarly to myfitnesspal, but better, mainly because it is integrated with the workout portion of the program allowing clients to track calories burned/consumed. As the trainer it allows us to monitor each client individually allowing the info to remain private between trainer/client.
The software also has a online portal allowing you to create "groups".. This allows you to separate members and easily communicate with your entire team.
Overall I absolutely LOVE Virtuagym. Whether you're running a small studio (like me) or managing a large capacity box gym, investing in Virtuagym will instantly separate you from your "competition", especially with the custom mobile app!
*****5 STARS ALL DAY! *****

Everything! But most of all I like the Workout Builder. 2nd would be the "Online Portal"

The ONLY thing I wish they would update is the Workout Builder.. Offering buttons to more easily switch reps/time, type of workout (circuit, hiit, supersets). Also maybe a way to copy exercises if you are doing them more than once within a workout? Virtuagym has already confirmed they are working on updates. In the meantime I have been able to easily work around these by adding little notes within the specific workouts.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Ryan, thank you so much for your feedback! Just reading this made us feel proud about the hard work we all put into creating not only a great product but also cater each client's specific needs. As my colleagues have already confirmed, we are currently building a new version of the workout editor which will include many more different functions such as circuits and supersets. All best, Alkistis

Joost H.
Health- and Lifestyle counseler (Pays-Bas)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés

VG can be big

3 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : I like VG because it offers it all. In the beginning the development went very fast, but lately I didn't see a lot of improvements. The small details make VG hard to work with. And also for training, I don't like it. It's to complex The supportservice is great and doing the best they can.
I hope the development will show some results in the next year.

Virtuagym tries to be a total sollution, and will be that. But for no it's "in progress". Has a lot to offer. The foodapp is great Customer administrations is good, but need a lot of solvings Roster app is great. Easy overview of groupsessons and PT. Extra pay options are good.

Trainingsapp is to difficult to use. Takes to much time to search for excersises. App is not ready for Ipad. Customer administrations is not perfect, but for that goal it has to be perfect. It's so unhandy that you cannot undo your actions. Coachingapp is not usable to coach. I want to get a sigh when it's my cliënts birthday, when they want or need contact with an instructor. Taskapp is not easy to use.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Joost, thank you for your honest and elaborate feedback! We are very sorry to hear that you feel Virtuagym is not offering the things you need as a total package at this point. Lately we have focused a lot of attention on creating new option in our Financial part. For example, we now offer recurring online payments for the whole world! Next to that, we've had updates like iCal/Google Calendar connection with the scheduling app, scanning your POS items with a barcode scanner, more check-in options and in the next update you'll see we've been working hard on a Walkthrough system for new (and existing) customers! In the upcoming months, we expect to release more features regarding invoices, but also a new Schedule and of course the long awaited Workout Editor. We are still working on that, it's just a huge project! We'd love to have a call to talk about important things you feel are missing and how we could improve your experience. I will contact you later this week! Regards, Floor

Brian P.

Not Ideal for Small Business Users

3 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I wasn't happy with the onboarding process as training was mostly independent and delay response time from support team. There was no option to buy out of 12 month agreement due to dissatisfaction with the product so you're left with a product that you dread to use. Only made use of their software for a couple months before switching to another product. Currently waiting for terms of agreement to expire so I don't have to see my account being billed by them.

I enjoyed the community board feature where updates can be posted in real time to the group/clients which promotes interaction. The app user friendly according to member feedback.

Not ideal for martial arts based businesses. The templates and features within the software seem catered more towards larger chain gyms/health clubs to track fitness stats important to personal training and traditional group fitness classes. The initial sales call made it appear that it would be easier for a small business to use, but it didn't feel like that at all.

l’année dernière

Dear Brian, Thank you for providing us with your valuable feedback. We are glad to hear that our community and engagement module has become such a great tool for you to connect with your members! Our main goal is to continue improving while providing our clients with the most seamless and complete all-in-one solution package. Your feedback will be definitely taken into consideration. If you ever need assistance, you can always reach out to us at support@virtuagym.com, we will be happy to help! With warm regards, The Virtuagym Team!

Andeas K.
Gym owner (Danemark)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Good platform, but no payment system support in Denmark & bad customer service

3 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Good platform, but really bad service. They dont fix bugs thats not working, slow custom service. If you have a gym or fitness center in Denmark / Europa dont buy this system. Payment does support it & there not helping you fixing it!

- Easy to use - alot of features - Good app setup - Good platform layout.

- Support reply is really really bad..... Long reply time when you write a email. - No phone line for service or support. - Automatic payment system does not support Denmark (Paysafe, Mollie Sepa, Gocardless dont work in denmark) - Still working to get the automatic payment system to work, but there not helping out.

l’année dernière

Hello Andreas, Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts about Virtuagym! We're glad to hear that our tools and services work fine for your business and are easy to use. We've worked really hard to come up with the most complete solution for our clients, it's wonderful to know that our app set up and platform layout are a plus for you! Feedback is one of the most important pillars on our company, which is why we'll definitely take a closer look at your interactions with our client success team and continue to work to provide you with the outstanding support you deserve. Let us remind you to reach out at support@virtuagym.com and we'll share with you our new enhanced phone line for questions, concerns, and requests! Wishing you all the best, Virtuagym,

Nancy M.
Owner (Îles Turques-et-Caïques)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Virtuagym for the solo business owner

4 l’année dernière

Commentaires : They have been really receptive. When their rates did go up - I thought here we go again - and I would be switching software but we found a solution.

I run boutique private training studio, as well run group classes at another facility. Because I am a sole operator, in my research many of these services can be too expensive as they are geared for gyms and bigger studios. Virtuagym worked with me to design a package that met my needs and I really appreciate that.

The report system is geared towards gyms and recruiting new members. I have had the same members for years so would love to see reports broken down by product sold each month vs new members.

l’année dernière

Dear Nancy, Thank you for sharing your thoughts about our services! We're thrilled to hear that you found an all in one solution for your business to drive results and success while keeping it affordable. Your comments are very valuable to us, which is why we'd like to encourage you to continue providing us with feedback and ideas for us to improve the system every time we can! You can email us at support@virtuagym.com with suggestions such as the one you mentioned about reports and we'll be glad to embrace your petitions. With warm regards, Your Virtuagym Family!

Daniel D.
É.-U.
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Virtuagym: great all-in-one system

4 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : My partner and I began with Virtuagym after I had investigated their booth at the 2016 Club Industry Show in Chicago.
From a mobile-fitness owner's standpoint and for traditional clubs, this system can be your go-to for a complete software.
First off, their support is exceptional with live chat and dedicated, rapid email response. All of my concerns and questions were always answered in a timely manner and from my requests, they've made changes to our system for us on what we wanted.
For specific feautures, Ill touch on a few, but their pdf catalog/brochure really lays out everything nicely for what is offered.
New and existing members can sign up for the system via request or going to the club's "online shop" where they may browse the club's products and packages. They can view a schedule with the club's class listings and book their spot. Member's receive their own profile page which can be customized and it is part of the club's own social feed. Groups can be added for different demographic purposes for what population the content speaks to.
Members can create their own workouts from a large exercise and activity database, track their progress with many measurement options. Track food with a huge database of foods as well as create your own meals by saving particular foods in the nutrition diary as a meal, so it can be accessed later if the client makes and eats the same thing. Nutrition facts are clearly displayed and this can be a good tool, however does take time and work for one to become proficient and willing to do this all the time. The system syncs with Fitbit for basic statistics and VG has their own activity trackers that go with their system, NeoHealth, which could be a promotion to members. From a personal coaching standpoint, I would grade this system a B. Ive been told some updates are near that would work out some kinks and be useful additions. Push notifications, a "circuit/superset" option in the workout builder, majority of posts on the social feed go through, but some receive an error and most be re-entered.
But alot is offered. You can send workouts and activities to the client's activity calendar, set up and fill in their meal plan and set goals.
For business, everything is offered. Point of sale, kiosk check ins, marketing, services, memberships and more can be edited for the individual club or coach's liking

il y a 5 ans

Hi Daniel, Thanks for your nice review and for your accurate description of our service! It is great to see how well you are doing and how efficiently we are helping you run your business! Features such as push notification and superset editor (and much more!) are currently in our roadmap, and we hope they will be implemented soon, in order to make us deserve your A-grade! We thank you for the valuable time that you have spent to write this review, and please do not hesitate to reach out if anything! Have a great day, Walter - Virtuagym Customer Success Department

Alex G.
Owner (Canada)

Good product for my Online PT business

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Overall I'm satisfied to be able to have a tool that takes lots out of my plate in admin processes.

Easy to create workouts and deliver them to my clients. Keeping track and accountability are major for keeping motivation. The business admin has been very helpful to keep finances easier

The customer service communication at the beginning with me was not good, take to long for getting and answer. I see they have been working on it, but still, lots more to do to improve post-sales client service

il y a 2 ans

Dear, Alex! Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. We are excited to read that you have found our workout components and administrative module useful when guiding your clients throughout their fitness journey! As a team, we want to sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you had experienced during your initial communication with our customer care division. We will continue working towards becoming more effective when addressing our clients' requests in order to deliver outstanding service! Once again thank you for your suggestions! With warm regards, Your Virtuagym family.

Rebecca C.
Personal Trainer (Nouvelle-Zélande)

Satisfied customer

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I think a lot of work needs to be done on the client interface in terms of scheduling workouts and how they view these. The word that comes to mind is clumsy.

Easy to use once you know how. I have been using this for bookings and managing my accounts and it works well.

The cost to increase membership base. I run Group training and would love to be able to add these members onto the system but it is gets too expensive. If I could I would use the booking functionality more. Further to this the app in terms of clients experience is not great and east for clients to use and understand so I tend to not use this. When putting in place programmes for clients it is confusing for them to find the workouts. This needs to be simplified.

il y a 2 ans

"Dear, Rebecca Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Virtuagym! We are happy to hear that you find our modules for booking and managing accounts useful for your business. We would love to discuss with you further how you envision a more user-friendly interface for your clients and we understand that this is the #1 priority for most of our clients. Please email us at support@virtuagym.com using the code JA35287 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you soon! With warmest regards, Your Virtuagym Family."

Emm C.
Owner (Australie)

Tick Performance

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Being in another country does make it difficult to follow up with any issues

I like the content and the presentation, back end content, and app store app

I am still waiting for Ezidebit Aust to become apart of the integrations - I was initially informed it would be less than 1 year to onboarding but 2 years later I am still waiting.

il y a 2 ans

"Dear, Emm Thank you very much for your review! We are glad to hear that you find our content and presentation, positive aspects of Virtuagym. We would like to hear more about those areas of opportunity you feel we can continue to work on when it comes to better access to back end content. Unfortunately, our partnership with Ezidebit has been put on hold. With their current pause of payouts to clients, we are unsure when this can be picked up again. But we will make sure to keep you posted once there is a change in their situation. Please feel free to write to us at support@virtuagym.com using the code JA23872 in the subject line. Many thanks, Your Virtuagym Family"

Jessica S.
Certified Holistic Fitness & Behavioral Health Specialist + Studio Owner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

I love this product for my fitness studio!

4 hier Nouveau

Commentaires : I really appreciated the thorough training across multiple weeks on setting up the software to align with my brand & how to use it the way that best fits my needs as a small town fitness studio. The customer has been fabulous if I ever need to reach out, and my customers seem to enjoy the app experience. It’s great to have a community area that’s away from social media for them, plus they can track their progress & receive extra coaching from me there. It’s been a crucial part of my operation of a small, class-based boutique fitness studio over the last year!

I like that I have a custom app for my members to book the classes we schedule, and that it handles all of the transactions for memberships, goods, & services digitally. I don’t have a cash register in my fitness studio, and everyone can use this app.

My biggest struggles with the software are mainly due to tech issues to fully utilize the software AND represent all that I want to in the app, which are probably more due to user error.