En savoir plus sur Virtuagym

Voici un logiciel conçu pour les salles de gym ou entraineur. Ses fonctionnalités vous donnent les outils pour gérer votre entreprise

En savoir plus sur Virtuagym

Very easy to understand and use. The system also allows certain customization which help us adjust teh app to the corporate identity of our fitness school.

Marketing has been difficult. Our older members have had a difficult time with the app.

Virtuagym - Notes

3,7
3,8
3,7
3,6

Virtuagym a reçu une note globale de 3,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 206 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Virtuagym ?

Jérémy
Gérant & Head Trainer (Belgique)

The Hangar

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Positive

Facilité pour la prise des rendez-vous pour nos membres. Gain de temps et gestion de mon business facilitée (facturation et domiciliation).

Rien à signaler en particulier si ce n'est la gestion des factures que je ne maitrisais pas immédiatement.

Oliver
Oliver
Founder (R.-U.)

BUSINESS PLANNING AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT

Commentaires : My business model required a software where we can prescribe and schedule exercise for business travellers and the Virtugym software has way exceeded our expectations and in fact has shaped our business plan much more than we could of antipated.

The software is extremely versatile which has shaped the business direction of our physical activity intervention for the corporate market. The number of exercises and activities listed in the library is amazing, you can really shape your fitness programming to any demographic, we specialise in corporate health and the library provides everything and more for our exercise prescription. Finally, I find that the using the animated personal trainer is really motivating for clients as they are not intimidated by a perfectly toned personal trainer, which can be demotivating, this tool enables you to look at the character and visualise that you can do the exercise demonstrated by looking at an illustration.

In the membership phase of setting up the software, it would be useful if you can delete membership you no longer wish to keep active, you can only disable them. However, when I asked a member of the customer support team did explain that other users accidentally deleted memberships, so this is why Virtuagym implemented the disable option. So I guess the users need to be more carefull.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Oliver, Thank you so much for your amazing review and the time you took to write it! We are so happy that you and your customers are happy with our product. Of course, we are aware that we can always improve and therefore customers like you who spend time to give us valuable feedback are truly important to us. Hopefully we'll be able to find a more elegant solution to the membership deletion in the future! If you have any more feedback for us, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via chat or email! - Anna, Virtuagym Client Success Department

Elizabeth
Nutrition Coach (É.-U.)

Nutrition App/Meal Plans

Commentaires : Overall my experience has been well! For the most part about 90% of my clients have been successful using the app. The other 10% really struggle since they are used to the easiness of MyFitness Pal's tracking features.

I only use the Calorie Counter app and meal plan software. I like that I can see all of my clients food logs, load foods into their meals plans, and customize their macros. It makes it easy to monitor my clients intake to ensure they are hitting their goals to lead to results. Being able to save meals is great, especially when I have clients who eat the same meals a lot, or if I want to save a quick meal for my clients to have access too. I also like how my clients can see the little icon (yellow) to let them know I personally input that food item or created a meal. Overall I have enjoyed using the software!

There needs to be a way to create a recipe. One like MyFitness Pal, where you load all of the bulk ingredients of the recipe, then attach the number of servings the entire recipe creates so you can log the single serving. It is too challenging for my clients to log food if there is a recipe involved because it is a VERY length process to create a meal based on serving size when it is cooked in bulk. I believe there also needs to be a feature to track the 3 macros in grams versus percentages. Clients have a better understanding when they know "I have to hit 150g of carbs" versus seeing 100% at the top once carbs are hit. In the app, when you click on the percentage circles it gives a large range of macros to fall within. This does not allow for accuracy to truly see fat loss or muscle gain. When it comes to grams of macros, there is a very small window (5g of Pro/Carbs and 2g Fat) to ensure calories are not way over or under. Right now the app can fluctuate 80g which is HUGE that is 320 calories plus or minus on both carbs and proteins , fats fluctuate close to 22g which could be a 198 calorie difference. If someone continually hit high on those macros they would never lose the fat they desired When people input foods, there seems to be a lot of confusion when attaching a portion, or just in general since it autofill's to Macros Based on 100g. I have seen many food items input completely wrong, this could really put someone in a bad position when logging .

Alternatives envisagées : Trainerize

Pourquoi passer à Virtuagym : I liked how it was a completely custom set up with a platform for my clients. I like being able to access each clients food diaries as well as have the option to load meals right into their app! It is extremely user friendly on a coaching stand point and I have had no problems navigating it. The price is also much more realistic for me since I am a super small business. There are some small speed bumps I run into, however, I have been good with overcoming them. I do still struggle getting some clients on board to be patient and take time to learn the software.

il y a 2 ans

Hello Elizabeth, Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We are currently working on improving the nutrition app and your suggestions will be, of course, taken into consideration. Please feel free to contact us at support@virtuagym.com.

Jessica
Jessica
Fitness Studio Owner (É.-U.)
Source : GetApp

False Claims

3,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Don't waste your time or your money. I now have to take the time to find a new product AND convert my clients to a new system. This is not ideal at all! I am very frustrated. I've only been using virtuagym for 4 going on 5 months. Avoid at all costs!

I like the idea of the software. In theory it was everything I wanted. Scheduling and interactive calendar for myself and staff. Nutrition coaching at our fingertips. Progress tracking and club goals/community aspects. Billing and business management tools. Everything sounded great!

I may need more space: 1. It is not real-time scheduling. You cannot adjust your schedule, plan or delete anything if you are not on the web browser version. As a personal trainer I need the ease and convenience of using my phone to schedule at any given time. 2. The nutrition database is atrocious. Clients and staff are both complaining about the incorrect numbers, portions, nutritional details, etc. It is way too tedious to find the right product and measurements and half the time I am just finding something "close enough." 2b. Meal plans do not save entirely once you construct them. Once you click save, some or all of the items you populated onto the plan will be deleted and you'll have to start from scratch. Waste of time! 3. No progress pics can be added from the app 4. When you want to add a video of an exercise you must link it to your YouTube unlike Trainerize who let's you upload directly from your laptop/phone 5. New members have the HARDEST time getting setup 6. I paid for the customized app and all of my clients have a "virtuagym" app. 7. When I complained about the needed features not being accessible, they gave me a completely pointless feature that I cannot use. All in all, I thought I was getting more with Virtuagym than I had with trainerize but I think I will just go back to Trainerize. I would not recommend this product to anyone who takes pride in their coaching.

Alternatives envisagées : My PT Hub

Pourquoi choisir Virtuagym : Thought I would be getting more with virtuagym.

Pourquoi passer à Virtuagym : Virtuagym advertised more of my desired features but failed to deliver.

l’année dernière

Dear Jessica, Thank you for taking the time to share this with us. We are very sorry to hear that our product did not fulfill your needs as presented during the sales process. We would definitely like to discuss your experience further for us to have a better understanding of the reasons for the inconveniences you described and find a resolution, therefore, it would mean a lot if you can reach out to us personally at support@virtuagym.com, as we were unable to find your account in our system with the information given in the review details. Again, we appreciate your time in reviewing Virtuagym.

Susan
Office Manager (É.-U.)

Slow Start

Commentaires : Client engagement is active with use of the platform.

Our studio loves the Community feature of this product to share information, updates, and ease of engagement with clients. Ease of scheduling classes and other functions increases the more you use the platform. The use of groups for specific modalities and increased engagement with instructors is another plus. The mobile app and additional Nutrition App through the PRO feature is also a great feature to pair fitness and nutrition.

The financial set-up was a nightmare at the start as we were not able to use US payment systems. The turn around time from PaySafe was not at all conducive to good business practices. This seems to have been recently rectified with the addition of other payment options.

il y a 3 ans

Dear Susan, Thank you very much for your review! It is quite exciting to hear that our services have become an ally when it comes to helping your business not only meeting but also exceeding expectations in regards to client engagement. We value your comments about the areas of opportunity you've shared as these allow us to better assess our priorities and improve while continuously building a completely functional solution for every single one of our clients! Feel free to contact us at any time by emailing our support team at support@virtuagym.com we'll be there to effectively answer all questions and address any requests you may have. All the best, Your Virtuagym family!

Senne
Medezaakvoerder (Belgique)
Sports, 2-10 employés

Review Virtuagym

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Good

Moving exercises, clear for the clients when they repeat a workout

The way the workouts do not always appear in the clients 'beweegkalender'

Rita
Dance Fitness Pro (É.-U.)

Not Worth the Hassle

Commentaires : Not that great, since the person who told me about the software told me that I had to only give a month's notice for my license to be cancelled, but I am told I have to give a YEAR's notice. I'd also rate the customer service a 2.5 at best, as they like to blame you, the customer, for any issues.

Ease of putting in client info, though I did not like that everyone was automatically a male. Very strange.

If you have clients who have expirations for packages, the software does not keep track of it as users book classes, nor does it keep track of the number of credits left as clients use them. You are only aware when there is none left. There is a pop up that pops up each and every time you log on, even if you click on "no thanks" for the notifications.

il y a 2 ans

Dear Rita, Thank you for your review. I do think that there was some misunderstanding so I hope we can help to clarify. You had originally purchased the system back in 2018 and used it fully and frequently for 2.5 years without any complaints. So it seems that you were pretty satisfied with the system overall. Data on packages is available in the Business Analytics section of your portal. When you purchase the system, there are 3 separate instances where the 12 months agreement is discussed, we never conceal our T&C. So much so that your agreement is available to you any time in your portal. The 1 month cancellation notice is part of that agreement. 30 days prior to the end of the 12 months cycle, you can give notice that you do not wish to renew. Respecting your long relationship with Virtuagym, we even went as far as waive the entire remaining 6 months on your license in favor of a smaller payout of 3 months. Sadly instead you threatened us with bad reviews :( All the best!

Valarie
Fitness Centre Coordinator/Manager (Canada)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

Great for clients, not yet great for the business end

Commentaires : We were super excited when we found this software, and thought it could do everything we needed. But as we got into the set up and transferring from our old system it was honestly a bit of a let down. It is a better experience for our clients and that is why we are sticking with it but really hope to see some development on the back end side of it so it allows us to more easily run our business.

The customer side of this is great. Being able to adjust the app as we want and the ability to program for clients right in the app is awesome. We are getting great reviews from our clients.

The business side of things need some work. There are very simple functions that the system can not yet do like; limit sale of a membership, integrate scheduling types (appointments, classes, enrollments), adjust membership and invoice dates (after expiry, adjusting payment processing...), payroll report function. It makes it a lot harder on our end to manage our business.

Alternatives envisagées : Mindbody et Zendesk Suite

Pourquoi choisir Virtuagym : We were not happy with the price increases of MB and the current functionality

Logiciel antérieur : Mindbody

Pourquoi passer à Virtuagym : We THOUGHT it would do everything we needed and was some bonuses on the client side.

il y a 3 ans

Dear Valarie, Thank you for sharing your Virtuagym experience! We're glad to hear that our all in one solution has allowed your business to connect with your members while driving engagement and revenue. Also, your feedback is very relevant to us as we continue to strive to become the most complete and functional solution for our clients. Let us remind you to reach out whenever you need us by emailing our support team at support@virtuagym.com we'll make sure to address all questions and keep in mind any suggestions you may have to improve the system overall. With warm regards, Your Virtuagym family!

Brian

Not Ideal for Small Business Users

Commentaires : I wasn't happy with the onboarding process as training was mostly independent and delay response time from support team. There was no option to buy out of 12 month agreement due to dissatisfaction with the product so you're left with a product that you dread to use. Only made use of their software for a couple months before switching to another product. Currently waiting for terms of agreement to expire so I don't have to see my account being billed by them.

I enjoyed the community board feature where updates can be posted in real time to the group/clients which promotes interaction. The app user friendly according to member feedback.

Not ideal for martial arts based businesses. The templates and features within the software seem catered more towards larger chain gyms/health clubs to track fitness stats important to personal training and traditional group fitness classes. The initial sales call made it appear that it would be easier for a small business to use, but it didn't feel like that at all.

il y a 2 ans

Dear Brian, Thank you for providing us with your valuable feedback. We are glad to hear that our community and engagement module has become such a great tool for you to connect with your members! Our main goal is to continue improving while providing our clients with the most seamless and complete all-in-one solution package. Your feedback will be definitely taken into consideration. If you ever need assistance, you can always reach out to us at support@virtuagym.com, we will be happy to help! With warm regards, The Virtuagym Team!

Lizette
Gym owner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

A must for a growing gym/club

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Wonderful so far. With so many features, it took a long time to learn it, but with the amazing support of my onboarding consultant, it wasn't even difficult!

I like that it allows for automated billing, messaging, and signing of contracts. It is also helpful that clients can book themselves into classes and training appointments!

The food app is a little clunky, many foods have the wrong information (I think users don't understand how to enter the foods when they add them). The options for portions and entering "meals" could also be simplified and streamlined.

Alper
Student (Turquie)
Services financiers, 10 000+ employés

Best Fitness App

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

It is a multifunctional app, you can add your meals, fitness program and follow your employees' track,

In spite of this is the best fitness app, it is really expensive.

Stephanie
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Virtuagym is a SCAM

Commentaires : We never agreed to a start date and were charged for a start date, and have since been charged on a monthly basis, despite having expressed (both via email and via phone conversations) that we were not comfortable with moving forward and wanted to pause on any kind of start date. Meetings have been canceled last minute, representatives that we have worked with are all of a sudden "no longer with the company" or have decided to take an impromptu vacation the day after you spoke with them about another call that week.
When expressing cancelation of the service, we were told for the first time that we signed a contract for 12 months, and that it is clearly stated in the "terms and conditions", a box that was checked upon submitting a setup fee payment for the TRIAL service. When we said we didn't realize that the terms and conditions listed a 12 month contract, we were told that "it is not their responsibility to make sure we understand the terms and conditions".
THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM.

They have a great sales team which will convince you that they have amazing customer support, an innovative platform and can meet all of your business's needs. Moments after your first phone call, you will be unknowingly entered into a 12 month contract.

You cannot contact any employee directly. There are no public phone numbers. You cannot speak with anyone of management level or above to escalate any issues. You don't even get a personal email address -- your only point of contact is a ClientServices@virtuagym email address that says someone will get back to you within 3 days..... REAL helpful when you're trying to run a business with their software and then you can't get any support in crucial moments.

il y a 3 ans

Dear Stephanie, Thank you for your feedback on the experience you have had with Virtuagym. The 12 months agreement is a term that is clearly stated and must be accepted before a payment can be processed. Indefinitely delayed start dates are unfortunately not an option. A sale cannot be closed without a start date entered by the client. We can, of course, understand how that may not work for some of our clients and we are sorry to see you go.

Janine
Client Experience Director (É.-U.)

DO NOT USE THIS SOFTWARE

Commentaires : Dealing with virtuagym has been an absolute nightmare. If I could give it less than zero stars, I would.

The only positive thing about virtuagym is being able to put our company's circuits in the app for clients to use during open session. However, we were told that we'd be able to film and upload our own exercises and that has only worked once. I've spent HOURS editing and uploading videos only to have them not work. It's beyond frustrating. It took 3 weeks to hear back about this issue and all I received was "Currently, there is a bug that is affecting a few portals the same way and it is almost ready for deployment by our software developers." 6 weeks later and the videos still don't work.

Everything about this software is a joke. We've had countless issues dealing with them and little resolve. The biggest issue we've had is the "system" copying contracts and adding unpaid credits to client’s profiles. We've had over 130 credits applied which is over $10,000 worth of sessions. I work for a small business and if we hadn't noticed this, we would be out of business. We’ve had contracts ended and added by the “system” as well discounts being added or not removed. It takes days, sometimes weeks to hear back from anyone about anything. When they email asking if the “ticket” has been resolved and I say no, they close the ticket out and we never hear back from them regarding the issue. I’ve been asking for weeks to get a call with upper management for my boss to speak with someone and we finally got something worked out and the call was canceled and hour before it was supposed to happen. I would use extreme caution doing business with them. I was not a part of the company when we brought VirtuaGym on, but they must have a good sales team. However, that’s where it ends.

il y a 3 ans

Hello Janine, We are of course very sorry to hear that you have had such an unfortunate experience. When dealing with software technology it is impossible to avoid bugs, issues, and glitches even for large companies like Google, Apple, Netflix, and Facebook. That, of course, does not make it any better for you as a business and can take away precious time and occasionally money. Unfortunately some fixes take time, more time than desirable and the support team do their best to answer client queries in response to the problems. It seems that in your case, the situation was not handled to your satisfaction and we would be happy to discuss it with you in further detail. Please email us at support@virtuagym.com and put reference code AH34431 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!

Itzak
Sports, Auto-entrepreneur

Perfect for branding my martial arts brand!

Commentaires : [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were my main points of contact during the onboarding, and the experience was great! Onboarding was about 3 months long, giving me time to work with the app, have my questions lined up and pretty much [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was able to answer almost everything, and if there wasn't a clear answer, he made sure to find someone who did know and follow up. After every webcam meeting I was sent recordings of the meeting that I still refer to, along with a summary of everything we talked about. Very down to earth, easy-going and made the onboarding experience not so painful. We were able to flesh out everything, from the design of my website to incorporate Virtuagym's webshop of my memberships, to setting up payments, to helping me setup my merchant accounts correctly. With [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], he made the app-making process very easy. Granted, I already had a iOS developer license since I already had 1 app on the market, so that took less time to finish compared to people who might need more attention on how to do that. Other than that he made sure my branded app was looking just the way I wanted and answered all my questions incredibly fast. So far I'm very impressed with how the company handled the onboarding and the design of their software. It has its hiccups but nothing too big or dramatic to make me think less of their software.

-If you're looking to stick out against the competition, having your own branded app is a MUST. I feel like this company really understands that, with the private trainer sector being highly over-saturated with exercise enthusiasts trying to find a way to stand out. Everyone lives on their phones, so only makes sense to push towards that. I've had the idea for the longest time to get my martial arts brand off the ground and teach through an app, and Virtuagym's setup was pretty impressive. -With the app design, there's a section on my web portal dedicated to just that, from design interface, to what I want to offer, to the schedule and more. By the time my app was ready to go live, all they had to do was refer to my app design section to upload everything. I didn't have to do any app coding whatsoever, so that saved hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars in app developer costs. -The scheduling software is pretty top notch. I'm able to list all my classes and connect it to a calendar on my website that's always live. -The Pro version of my app gives my clients an additional app, the Foods app, where they can keep track of their nutrition, calories and macros. Pretty much gives my clients 2-apps-in-one. -The Support Team has been very responsive to me. They get back to me pretty fast. The onboarding team were awesome and really helped me complete all the things I wanted to offer through my training. -The Coaching design of the software is great!

-I wish the videos could be connected through different providers. Right now, the app uses YouTube to connect all my exercises to my videos in the app. It'd be nice to offer different means, like Vimeo. YouTube has restrictions to videos, like only being able to load 16 videos per day and sometimes loads slow. -Clients are unable to listen to their music at the same time as watching any of my videos. However, the support team is aware of this hiccup and is looking into it. -One option that I really liked about the previous software I used (Zen Planner) was the ability to list ranks and creating conditions of when they'd be ready to test for a promotion. However, I also understand Virtuagym's focus is sports and exercise, not exclusively to martial arts, so it makes sense that it wouldn't offer this. -The check-in desk software could use some work. Right now it's only Windows-based, so that cuts out other people like myself that use a Mac. Easiest thing they could do would be having an easier check-in process on the dashboard that I could open up on a web browser on my iPad, with pictures of my clients that they would tap to check in. Maybe the check-in software on Windows is great, but I haven't had the opportunity to test it yet.

il y a 2 ans

Dear Itzak, Thank you kindly for your detailed review. We greatly value our clients' insights on what they enjoyed the most as well as the areas of opportunity. It has been a pleasure onboarding you into our system and we look forward to seeing your brand grow exponentially with this awesome tool at your disposal. Please do let us know if there is anything else we can be of assistance with. With warm regards, Anna Howard CS Manager

Andeas
Gym owner (Danemark)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Good platform, but no payment system support in Denmark & bad customer service

Commentaires : Good platform, but really bad service. They dont fix bugs thats not working, slow custom service. If you have a gym or fitness center in Denmark / Europa dont buy this system. Payment does support it & there not helping you fixing it!

- Easy to use - alot of features - Good app setup - Good platform layout.

- Support reply is really really bad..... Long reply time when you write a email. - No phone line for service or support. - Automatic payment system does not support Denmark (Paysafe, Mollie Sepa, Gocardless dont work in denmark) - Still working to get the automatic payment system to work, but there not helping out.

Alternatives envisagées : Glofox

il y a 2 ans

Hello Andreas, Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts about Virtuagym! We're glad to hear that our tools and services work fine for your business and are easy to use. We've worked really hard to come up with the most complete solution for our clients, it's wonderful to know that our app set up and platform layout are a plus for you! Feedback is one of the most important pillars on our company, which is why we'll definitely take a closer look at your interactions with our client success team and continue to work to provide you with the outstanding support you deserve. Let us remind you to reach out at support@virtuagym.com and we'll share with you our new enhanced phone line for questions, concerns, and requests! Wishing you all the best, Virtuagym,

Theresa
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Great program especially for an affordable price

4,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I do love the product! Being such a small gym it's nice that there is a company out there that is priced perfectly even for us small gyms. (less then 25 clients). Sometimes that's so hard to find.

The ease of adding clients, and being able to set up a schedule a year out, or once a week up to every day.

The one thing I don't like is I wish when a class/session was cancelled it would text a client, not just go to e-mail. Also I have trained clients under 18 years of age, I wish I could have 2 different e-mails on file. One for the parent and one for the actual client

il y a 9 mois

Dear Theresa, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are very happy to hear you are pleased with our system. It truly means a lot to have our customers share their positive experiences with us! We are committed to improving our product and service, so we will definitely take your feedback into consideration when deciding which features to include in future releases. We appreciate your business and the confidence you have placed in us. Please feel welcome to email us at support@virtuagym.com if we can be of further assistance. Team Virtuagym

Anna
Founder of Rock That Fitness (É.-U.)

Wish the Product Would Work as Advertised

Commentaires : Frustrated

Customer service is friendly and easy to access

I give feedback all the time to customer service. I'm frustrated with Virtuagym. I've made several attempts to create motivating challenges for my Rockstar Clients only to be disappointed because Virtuagym is not working right and their data is not being processed into the challenge. This is soooo disappointing. I get my clients all excited for a challenge, they sign up and then it doesn't work. It creates mistrust from them in me and the app and it's a let down. Especially since I am a loyal customer with over 100 members. Also, STILL waiting after months on the sycn for Fitbit to be corrected.

Pourquoi passer à Virtuagym : Customer service was easier to contact

il y a 2 ans

Hi Anna. Thank you for sharing this with us! We are sorry to hear about the difficulties you have had with the challenges. We are already picking this fix up for a near-future release, so hopefully, this will have a positive impact on your business.

Francesco
owner (République dominicaine)

Virtuagym Review

Commentaires : I run about 20 clients online, 95% don't even live in my country. Would be a lot harder without the app.

Ease of use for me to get workouts to my clients directly on their phones.

I think its not that easy to get clients stats, pics on the App. I think trainer should be able to set reminders to clients and clientes get measurements and pics on their app that we can see easily when coaching.

Pourquoi passer à Virtuagym : Branded App

il y a 3 ans

Dear Francesco, Thank you for sharing your thoughts on Virtuagym! We are thrilled to hear that you are making the most out of our coaching module by connecting with your clients at all times and helping them achieve their goals. Your feedback and comments are highly appreciated, we understand there are some areas of improvement and commit to working on them to provide you with all the tools your business needs to continue driving success! Remember you are welcome to contact us at all times by emailing our support team at support@virtuagym.com we'll be ready to expertly answer your questions and approach any requests you may have. Sincerely, Your Virtuagym family!

Pamela
Medical Fitness Director (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

Perfect for a boutique fitness center

Commentaires : The setup and support have been amazing. It was so easy to set up personal training packages and sign up new members.

Keeping track of invoices and member sessions is a breeze. I love having a branded app to share homework with members and the ability to use it to help create community.

The integration of zoom for online training is not automatic. You still have to send them the link. Two different schedules is kind of confusing as well. Workout handouts aren't easy to read for members and there is no way for me as a coach to create a favorites list of exercises.

Alternatives envisagées : Mindbody

Pourquoi passer à Virtuagym : Cost and exercise programming integration.

il y a 2 ans

Dear Pamela, Thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review. It's incredibly helpful to know that you like the billing and the membership modules and that you have found the Custom Mobile App that useful. Our team is continuously working on improving our product, and including the link to an online event after a booking is already on our roadmap. Please feel welcome to browse our knowledge base and our YouTube channel for walkthroughs of all of our features and answers to frequently asked questions or email us at support@virtuagym.com if you need assistance on the above-mentioned topics. Again, we thank you for taking the time to rate us, we're very appreciative of your kind words. The Virtuagym team.

Jason
Web Communication Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 501-1 000 employés

Easy to implement, affordable and feature rich.

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Great software! Excellent support! Reasonable price!

I really appreciate the ease of setup. It integrated nicely with our University software for easy syncing of Staff and Students. Flexible pricing options for products/services. The App works well and allows people to do scheduling and track exercise directly from their device. Pretty great!

This software fit our parameters quite well. Only suggestions, might be nice to have more control over App design. But, that really would require features that are probably outside Virtuagyms intended customer base.

l’année dernière

Dear Jason, We appreciate your time in reviewing Virtuagym! Our team is dedicated to providing exceptional service and it truly means a lot to hear that our efforts have made a difference for you. We are committed to improving our system, so we will definitely pass your feedback on to the development team. Let us remind you to email any further suggestions and ideas you may have at support@virtuagym.com Team Virtuagym

Tracy
Personal TRainer (Australie)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Great product, terrible "contract terms"

Commentaires : After 15 months of using the system it is now more than I need and far too expensive given that I have downsized my operations. I have tried to cancel only to be told that because I was into a second term of the 12 month contract, and not provided notice within the month before renewal, basically "too bad - pay out your contract - that's what you agreed to over a year ago".
The sales guy explained to me on sign up that I was committed for one year... alarm bells should have sounded then...
When I asked where my renewal reminder was 3 months ago I was told they don't do those and that these are the terms I had agreed to. Even big end insurance companies are required to provide renewal notices! Most subscription services confident in their product give the ability to cancel your subscription at any time.

The product is great for a big end gym. I like the social media side of things in building a community.

As a personal trainer of a small business it has proved more than I need and far too expensive given our exchange rates.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Tracy, Thank you so much for you feedback. We do indeed prolong contracts with 12 months, as stated in the terms and conditions. I am sorry to hear that according to you this has not been clearly communicated. If there is anything we can help you with then please contact us via support@virtuagym.com.

Justine
Managing Director (Australie)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Not what I needed

Commentaires : This software is better suited to someone wanting to manage clients one-on-one, manually. After trialling for a few days, I realised that it wasn't going to suit my business coaching needs as we do some group programs (as do many Personal Trainers and gyms) and I need a system that has automations integrated and the ability to tag and group my clients based on the programs they are doing. This system cannot do this. This company doesn't advertise a free trial period like many competitors but is still bound by the cooling off period on its contracts. I cancelled 5 days into trying to set up the system. A week later, after advising the product wouldn't suit, I am still waiting on an answer about a requested refund and cancellation of my contract. Even though by law, Virtuagym must provide at least a 7 day cooling off period, 8 days later they still won't confirm that I can cancel. I still have to wait 'on management reviewing' my case? I have trialled 3 other systems and haven't had any issue up to this point. There are some amazing programs on the market but it's hard to ascertain the functionality of system until you work in it. I have now had to advise my bank of this dispute and to challenge the current charge plus any further. I am really disappointed with this poor service.

il y a 7 ans

Hi Justine, Thank you for reviewing Virtuagym. It's a pity our software didn't completely match your needs. I would like to clarify something for the readers of your review. We do not offer a trial right now, because we want to help you get the most value out of the system. A guided onboarding process has been the most successful for our existing clients. Our solution is very extensive and flexible, and therefore we prefer to help our clients getting the most out of it based on their needs. Together. Also, as far as I know, a 7-day cool off period only applies to consumers, and not to businesses. I can see you signed a 1-year contract with us. By law, I don't think we did anything wrong. This is the first time I heard about this specific case happening, so I assume that's why it takes a bit longer to get back to you. Our support team will be back in touch with you soon, and I'm sure we'll find a satisfactory solution. Best regards, Tommy Klouwers Marketing Manager

Owner (Canada)
Services et installations de loisirs, Auto-entrepreneur

So much to offer

Commentaires : I enjoy using Virtuagym and so do my clients.

I love how much the software has to offer! I wanted a software that does it all to automate some of the work. They have scheduling, coaching, exercises, nutrition, activity tracker, point of sale, online shop, challenges, etc. The customer service has been amazing!

Because it has so much to offer, it has been a bit overwhelming setting it up and learning. However they offer lots of training videos and 1-on-1 training, you just need to set time aside for that.

il y a 4 ans

Hi There! Thanks for leaving such a wonderful review for Virtuagym! We are glad that you are enjoying our product to take of your scheduling, coaching, exercises, nutrition, activity tracker, point of sale, online shop, challenges. It sounds like Virtuagym is taking care of some heavy lifting so that you can focus on making the world a healthier place! We work very diligently to give you the tools to do what you do best so I will pass your review along as it will provide our team with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. I know you mentioned that because it is a lot to learn a new software that you have felt overwhelmed. Nonetheless, we are happy to be here with you and for you every step of the way. Just reach out, we are just an email away at support@virtuagym.com ! Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

Denyne
Administrative Assistant (Canada)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51-200 employés

Good Software

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I really like the ability to reach out via email to VG with any questions I have and receive helpful responses. It's nice to have a consistent consultant who answers most of your questions, that's a nice touch to communicate with the same person each time.

The community feature is a nice way to stay in touch with members. The Financial tab is also very helpful, and assigning memberships is straightforward.

Sometimes the language was hard to make sense of, but I think that's because it is a European based company and I am in North America.

l’année dernière

Dear Denyne, Thank you very much for taking the time to review Virtuagum! It means a lot to have our clients share their experiences, especially, during this time. We are also glad to inform you that the community module is our number one priority next year, so great improvements will be implemented! As for the language, this is something we have been gradually working on by adjusting the system to each market around the globe. Do not hesitate to reach out to us at support@virtuagym.com if we can be of further assistance. Team Virtuagym

Heyward
CEO (É.-U.)

VirtuaGym for business professionals

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Accountability and accessibility

Having access to the mobile app has been invaluable

I would love to have my clients receiving text alerts prompting to respond for confirmation

l’année dernière

Dear Heyward, Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It is exciting to hear that having your own app has had such a positive impact on your business! Also, we will definitely pass your suggestions on to the development team so they can be taken into consideration. Please feel welcome to reach out to us at support@virtuagym.com if we can be of further assistance. Team Virtuagym