15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Virtuagym

En savoir plus sur Virtuagym

Voici un logiciel conçu pour les salles de gym ou entraineur. Ses fonctionnalités vous donnent les outils pour gérer votre entreprise

En savoir plus sur Virtuagym

Very easy to understand and use. The system also allows certain customization which help us adjust teh app to the corporate identity of our fitness school.

Marketing has been difficult. Our older members have had a difficult time with the app.

Virtuagym - Notes

3,8
3,9
3,8
3,7

Virtuagym a reçu une note globale de 3,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 255 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Virtuagym ?

Jérémy
Gérant & Head Trainer (Belgique)

The Hangar

Commentaires : Positive

Facilité pour la prise des rendez-vous pour nos membres. Gain de temps et gestion de mon business facilitée (facturation et domiciliation).

Rien à signaler en particulier si ce n'est la gestion des factures que je ne maitrisais pas immédiatement.

Estelle
Estelle
Responsable de vente (Bénin)
Mode et vêtements, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Bon pour la planification des activités

5,0 il y a 7 mois

C’est une plateforme don l’engagement du client est très simple. L’interface est intuitive et permet la gestion des réservations. Son usage aussi est très simple.

J’apprécie bien ce logiciel mais, certaines fonctionnalités sont à revoir pour son efficacité.

Commercial Manager (R.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51–200 employés

Customer and End User benefits

Better than every other system we have used when asking inexperienced or junior staff to pick it up and go with it. The user interface for customers is also much easier and better than others, we have had very positive feedback from our gym members. A good range of tools and options that can be set up and customised without having to dedicate additional resource to operate it. The community noticeboard feature has been vital to our customer-centric approach.

limited connectivity to big brand wearable tech. We were also unable to use it to manage our online sports hall bookings.

il y a 3 ans

Hello Jack, It is highly pleasant for us to know that our software is helping you to run your business in such a good way! We are continuously working on improving our product, and offering more integrations is already on our roadmap. As for online bookings, we can of course help you in setting this up through Virtuagym, so please feel welcome to reach out to us at support@virtuagym.com to better assist you with this! Team Virtuagym

Jonas
Owner (Belgique)

5 years of daily use!

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : I started working with Virtuagym at the beginning of my fitness professional career. Now I have grown my own gym with 100+ members, and Virtuagym has helped me tremendously in building and sustaining this growth.

Virtuagym provides an all-in-one solution for my clients. Their modules (Coach, manage, engage) are all individually very well made and hold up to their competitors (amongst top 10 best). But Virtuagym really outshines them all by including all these modules into one, making it very easy to onboard clients for your gym scheduling, memberships, billing and coaching software. Where other options will have you using several software programs with multiple registrations and logins for your clients.

I feel like there is a big difference in 2023 between the very user friendly mobile app and the older, outdated browser platform of the software. I think updating this would be a very nice goal for the next couple of months.

Mouad
CEO (Belgique)

Happy costumer

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

The service is amazing! And it is very use friendly

The animation display of the excercises!

Robert
Robert
Owner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness
Source : GetApp

Terrible Terrible Terrible, stay away!

Commentaires : If they provided a good service that people wanted to continue to use, they would not need a 12-month contract. They have great, slick, fast talking, smooth sales people, and the website is great and it all sounds so good. They do not offer a free trial and the only way was to sign up. They had me convinced, and they said that all that I wanted they would deliver. Well, once I signed the contract that all changed. With a hefty set up fee, which included them loading the excel list of my client info into Virtuagym, they didn't do anything else, so that is a huge rip off. Then the story continued to fall apart even more. They claimed to have this amazing app for workouts which turned out to be incomplete, and not able to adjust a parameter in it like they promised it did. The sales tax is included in the pricing, so for US market this is an issue, and they had no good solutions. During the sales process they said they have tagging feature which for my business is key, and when I got to use the program the tagging feature was up, but you could only add tags, the delete button they told me has not been built yet and there was no reporting I could pull from the tags, essentially it was useless. They said well in few months we will have. I asked what is few months, they had no answers. Then they gave me a huge runaround about canceling and this being a breach of contract. Oh they also had they numbers wrong and they 2.5x charged my monthly fee, and demanded a fee to get out of contract, while acting like they were doing me a huge favor, after I with my staff put in over 20 hours of work to enter information, and research and work through all the problems we came across. Totally dishonest, totally wrong on so many levels.

Great sales people that can sell ice to eskimos. The ideas sounds great, and I was super excited to start to use the product.

The features they promised were either not developed yet, others were not fully functional, and those were the key features they told me about that got me to buy into their product. They took money upfont and wouldn't refund me even though what they promised they couldn't deliver. In over 10 years of being in business this is one of the worst companies I dealt with. End of they day, reputable and confident companies will provide a free trial and no contract. I highly advise to skip this company and look at others that offer a free trial and there are many companies that are month to month because their clients are happy and want to stay with them.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Robert, Thank you for your feedback. It's been a while, but we are happy that we have established a good relationship and solved your issues. Continue giving feedback so we can further develop our software.

MWJ
Owner (Pays-Bas)
Sports, 2–10 employés

Good platform for personal trainers

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Good platform for personal trainers. We have used it for several years for nutrition and training plans. Easy to use and good support when needed.

There are some features that could be added such as online courses, in-app messenger, and the loading speed could be improved.

Jessica
Fitness Studio Owner (É.-U.)

False Claims

Commentaires : Don't waste your time or your money. I now have to take the time to find a new product AND convert my clients to a new system. This is not ideal at all! I am very frustrated. I've only been using virtuagym for 4 going on 5 months. Avoid at all costs!

I like the idea of the software. In theory it was everything I wanted. Scheduling and interactive calendar for myself and staff. Nutrition coaching at our fingertips. Progress tracking and club goals/community aspects. Billing and business management tools. Everything sounded great!

I may need more space: 1. It is not real-time scheduling. You cannot adjust your schedule, plan or delete anything if you are not on the web browser version. As a personal trainer I need the ease and convenience of using my phone to schedule at any given time. 2. The nutrition database is atrocious. Clients and staff are both complaining about the incorrect numbers, portions, nutritional details, etc. It is way too tedious to find the right product and measurements and half the time I am just finding something "close enough." 2b. Meal plans do not save entirely once you construct them. Once you click save, some or all of the items you populated onto the plan will be deleted and you'll have to start from scratch. Waste of time! 3. No progress pics can be added from the app 4. When you want to add a video of an exercise you must link it to your YouTube unlike Trainerize who let's you upload directly from your laptop/phone 5. New members have the HARDEST time getting setup 6. I paid for the customized app and all of my clients have a "virtuagym" app. 7. When I complained about the needed features not being accessible, they gave me a completely pointless feature that I cannot use. All in all, I thought I was getting more with Virtuagym than I had with trainerize but I think I will just go back to Trainerize. I would not recommend this product to anyone who takes pride in their coaching.

il y a 2 ans

Dear Jessica, Thank you for taking the time to share this with us. We are very sorry to hear that our product did not fulfill your needs as presented during the sales process. We would definitely like to discuss your experience further for us to have a better understanding of the reasons for the inconveniences you described and find a resolution, therefore, it would mean a lot if you can reach out to us personally at support@virtuagym.com, as we were unable to find your account in our system with the information given in the review details. Again, we appreciate your time in reviewing Virtuagym.

Elizabeth
Nutrition Coach (É.-U.)

Nutrition App/Meal Plans

Commentaires : Overall my experience has been well! For the most part about 90% of my clients have been successful using the app. The other 10% really struggle since they are used to the easiness of MyFitness Pal's tracking features.

I only use the Calorie Counter app and meal plan software. I like that I can see all of my clients food logs, load foods into their meals plans, and customize their macros. It makes it easy to monitor my clients intake to ensure they are hitting their goals to lead to results. Being able to save meals is great, especially when I have clients who eat the same meals a lot, or if I want to save a quick meal for my clients to have access too. I also like how my clients can see the little icon (yellow) to let them know I personally input that food item or created a meal. Overall I have enjoyed using the software!

There needs to be a way to create a recipe. One like MyFitness Pal, where you load all of the bulk ingredients of the recipe, then attach the number of servings the entire recipe creates so you can log the single serving. It is too challenging for my clients to log food if there is a recipe involved because it is a VERY length process to create a meal based on serving size when it is cooked in bulk. I believe there also needs to be a feature to track the 3 macros in grams versus percentages. Clients have a better understanding when they know "I have to hit 150g of carbs" versus seeing 100% at the top once carbs are hit. In the app, when you click on the percentage circles it gives a large range of macros to fall within. This does not allow for accuracy to truly see fat loss or muscle gain. When it comes to grams of macros, there is a very small window (5g of Pro/Carbs and 2g Fat) to ensure calories are not way over or under. Right now the app can fluctuate 80g which is HUGE that is 320 calories plus or minus on both carbs and proteins , fats fluctuate close to 22g which could be a 198 calorie difference. If someone continually hit high on those macros they would never lose the fat they desired When people input foods, there seems to be a lot of confusion when attaching a portion, or just in general since it autofill's to Macros Based on 100g. I have seen many food items input completely wrong, this could really put someone in a bad position when logging .

il y a 3 ans

Hello Elizabeth, Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We are currently working on improving the nutrition app and your suggestions will be, of course, taken into consideration. Please feel free to contact us at support@virtuagym.com.

Susan
Office Manager (É.-U.)

Slow Start

Commentaires : Client engagement is active with use of the platform.

Our studio loves the Community feature of this product to share information, updates, and ease of engagement with clients. Ease of scheduling classes and other functions increases the more you use the platform. The use of groups for specific modalities and increased engagement with instructors is another plus. The mobile app and additional Nutrition App through the PRO feature is also a great feature to pair fitness and nutrition.

The financial set-up was a nightmare at the start as we were not able to use US payment systems. The turn around time from PaySafe was not at all conducive to good business practices. This seems to have been recently rectified with the addition of other payment options.

il y a 4 ans

Dear Susan, Thank you very much for your review! It is quite exciting to hear that our services have become an ally when it comes to helping your business not only meeting but also exceeding expectations in regards to client engagement. We value your comments about the areas of opportunity you've shared as these allow us to better assess our priorities and improve while continuously building a completely functional solution for every single one of our clients! Feel free to contact us at any time by emailing our support team at support@virtuagym.com we'll be there to effectively answer all questions and address any requests you may have. All the best, Your Virtuagym family!

Monika
Personal Trainer (R.-U.)

Werewolf Fitness

3,0 il y a 6 mois

Workout library , nutrition section was quite good and easy to use.

The customer services are nightmare , take ages to get back to you .

Samuel
Owner (Pays-Bas)

Revieuw virtuagym

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Pictures of the exercise so it’s easy to see for the customer what kind of exercise he need to do

You can not implementate dropsets or supersets in the training programm

tim
Fitness company owner (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, 11–50 employés

THE MOST AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE AND FITNESS MANAGEMENT PLATFORM EVER.

Commentaires : TERRIBLE. TOP TO BOTTOM.

AWFUL ACROSS THE BOARD. TOTAL RIP OFF. ZERO CUSTOMER SERVICE. CONSTANT PROBLEMS WITH SOFTWARE. RUN. MINDBODY IS 1000X BETTER. SO GLAD WE SWITCHED BACK TO MINDBODY.

AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE. INADEQUATE APP. USER EXPERIENCE WAS AWFUL AND CONFUSING. WAY OVERPRICED.

il y a 4 ans

Dear Tim, Your feedback is very much appreciated, It is indeed very sad to hear that our services did not meet your expectations. We've been performing constant improvements to the system itself and the options available that it's a little bit strange to read it did not work for you at all. Unfortunately, when dealing with technology, obstacles will always arise and while we try to deal with the issues quickly and thoroughly, at times it can take longer than desired to solve those. Finally, we've also added several qualified and expert people to both our development team and support for the client's consulting, in an attempt to continue improving our times for solution delivery. We'll definitely look up your account records as I mentioned before, to make sure all areas of opportunity can be accordingly addressed. Please do let us know if there is anything else we can be of assistance with. Sincerely, The Virtuagym Team.

Kelly
Operations Director (Canada)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Great all-in-one software for managing clubs

Commentaires : Great support.

High functionality, great user experience/design

More options for reporting/analytics would be helpful.

il y a 2 ans

Dear Kelly, Thank you for your time in rating Virtuagym. We appreciate the confidence you have placed in us, and your feedback will be of course taken into consideration when deciding which features to add and improve to our system. Please do not hesitate to share your further thoughts by emailing us at support@virtuagym.com and we will make sure to pass them over to our developers. Team Virtuagym

taylor
Personal Trainer (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

SCAMMERS- BUYERS BEWARE!!! This is long but please read I am trying to save you some coins.

Commentaires : THE WORST! After a few days of dealing with a faulty product and receiving little to no help with my issue, I reached out to my account manager, to have my money refunded and contract canceled on 11/8. I've used other services in the past and I've never had to sign any contract that did not "allow" me to cancel, which should have been a red flag. They also have no trial period which is another anomaly with Virtuagym and also, another red flag. She waited just a day before a week (11/14) to respond to me and she claimed that my contract was submitted for cancellation because "management handles cancellations". When I responded and asked who I should be waiting to hear from, she did not respond and that email remains unanswered. I'd like to note that prior to me reaching out for a refund, she was very quick with her replies. After that, getting in contact with someone was nearly impossible no matter how many times I called or emailed them. I made my last call to them the day after Thanksgiving and left a voicemail saying that I was waiting until Monday before I called my bank to dispute the charge. I waited until Wednesday and heard nothing so I disputed the charge. The funniest thing about all of this that the workout editor as I am typing this STILL does not work. Finally, on 12/5, almost a month since I reached out, I got an email saying my contract was being submitted to management...even though she claimed she submitted it on 11/14.

I liked the multiple discussion groups that could be created. Theoretically, virtuagym has features that COULD, could being the keyword, change the game. Unfortunately, the system had way too many glitches to be used for business purposes unless you are trying to look like a joke who has no idea what they are doing.

Faulty Workout editor and the other glitches I experienced. I wish I could add video to these reviews to show what the workout editor was doing since its hard to explain, but basically, it was not working as it should AT ALL. Even customer service AND my account manager, who conveniently disappeared when I asked for my money back, admitted that the redirects that were happening within the editor made no sense. It was clearly faulty. I was also unable to message clients within the software because it would tell me "no records found" even though if you went to the client list, they were clearly in the system. I was also given little to no guidance when I was having an issue with payments, not processing. Basically, everyone has to be manually charged if you have a service fee in place. So all my clients were only being charged the service fee, and the monthly balance would land in outstanding. When I reached out to customer service about this and asked if there was something I need to do manually in order for the rest of the payment to process, I was told no. I even asked a follow-up question to MAKE SURE there was nothing I needed to do. Of course, it was later revealed that the outstanding balances were there because I did not send the invoices, which means YES, you do have to manually process the payments as I guessed when I contacted customer service, even though they apparently don't know this themselves.

il y a 5 ans

Dear Taylor, Thank you for writing your detailed review. I made sure to look through your history of communication with our consultants and get a clear picture of the events. While I would have to dispute your statement about receiving "little to no help" with your issues, as I can see that other than weekends and holidays, the team has been very diligent and fast with their responses; I do see that you had a few issues within the system. Unfortunately, when dealing with technology, problems will always arise and while we try to deal with the issues quickly and thoroughly to minimize the disruption to your business, at times it can take longer than desired to fix a problem. I am sorry that you had felt that you were scammed and not delivered what you had expected but I can genuinely say that the team had worked hard to answer and resolve your issues in a timely manner. Do let us know if there is anything else we can be of assistance with. Sincerely,

Scott
Director (Nouvelle-Zélande)

Oversold under delivered

Commentaires : Unreliable, oversell under deliver, not willing to be accountable, and dishonest sales people. Avoid this platform at all costs, it will lose your business a fortune.

It's quite simple to learn and operate.

The short comings are many. It starts with their sales team misleading us about it's functionality. I was very specific about the fact that we wanted a one stop shop for POS, database management, invoicing, communications and gym access. You cannot mass email your database with out using a third party provider like mail chimp, which means you now have to operate two databases. After 2 years we have had so much reputational damage and have recently decided to remove 24 hour access from our offering I will transition to another platform, as the door access software (again third party) kept going offline and denying customers access. They never had solutions or explanations for why it wouldn't work, they blamed the telco's, the power, the third party gate keeper they recommended, our PC's, other software, but never took any responsibility. We never got the App live as they just did not respond for 6 months.

il y a 3 ans

Dear Scott, Thank you for taking the time to share this with us. We are very sorry to hear that our product did not fulfill your needs as presented during the sales process. We would definitely like to discuss your experience further for us to have a better understanding of the reasons for the inconveniences you described and find a resolution, so it would mean a lot if you reach out to us personally at support@virtuagym.com, as we were unable to find your account in our system with the information given in the review details. Again, we appreciate your time in reviewing Virtuagym.

Kayla
Owner (Canada)

Great App, horrible customer service

Commentaires : I rate is a 5/5 for the App and a 1/5 for customer service.

I wish I could rate this App 5 stars for everything as it has been an asset to my business. I use it every single day to run my online business, the app itself is very user-friendly for my clients and easy to use on the back end. It has many great features that make creating and following workouts very easy.

If you are looking or in need of good customer service, this app isn't for you. They have failed me many times in the customer service department. Slow to respond, sometimes days when I need assistance urgently. My app was down for a month and a half earlier this year, what should have been my best month of the year ended up being my worst of all time. They have a great product, just need to put a lot of work into their customer service.

il y a 4 ans

"Dear, Kayla Thank you very much for your review! We are glad to hear that our app has become such an asset for the development of your business and that your clients find our many available features easy to use. The situation you had mentioned about your app being down, did you mean that your entire app was actually down, or were you referring to the issue we had experienced with custom workouts not playing? As the only record of the issue that we have is with the workouts and that was due to YouTube changing their license agreement and unfortunately, that affected any business that relies on YouTube to share their videos. We would love to hear more about your experience so we can continue to improve the service we provide to all of our clients. Please email us at support@virtuagym.com and use the code JA18615 in the subject line. Your feedback is very valuable and welcomed! Sincerely, Your Virtuagym Family."

Daniel
É.-U.
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Virtuagym: great all-in-one system

Commentaires : My partner and I began with Virtuagym after I had investigated their booth at the 2016 Club Industry Show in Chicago.
From a mobile-fitness owner's standpoint and for traditional clubs, this system can be your go-to for a complete software.
First off, their support is exceptional with live chat and dedicated, rapid email response. All of my concerns and questions were always answered in a timely manner and from my requests, they've made changes to our system for us on what we wanted.
For specific feautures, Ill touch on a few, but their pdf catalog/brochure really lays out everything nicely for what is offered.
New and existing members can sign up for the system via request or going to the club's "online shop" where they may browse the club's products and packages. They can view a schedule with the club's class listings and book their spot. Member's receive their own profile page which can be customized and it is part of the club's own social feed. Groups can be added for different demographic purposes for what population the content speaks to.
Members can create their own workouts from a large exercise and activity database, track their progress with many measurement options. Track food with a huge database of foods as well as create your own meals by saving particular foods in the nutrition diary as a meal, so it can be accessed later if the client makes and eats the same thing. Nutrition facts are clearly displayed and this can be a good tool, however does take time and work for one to become proficient and willing to do this all the time. The system syncs with Fitbit for basic statistics and VG has their own activity trackers that go with their system, NeoHealth, which could be a promotion to members. From a personal coaching standpoint, I would grade this system a B. Ive been told some updates are near that would work out some kinks and be useful additions. Push notifications, a "circuit/superset" option in the workout builder, majority of posts on the social feed go through, but some receive an error and most be re-entered.
But alot is offered. You can send workouts and activities to the client's activity calendar, set up and fill in their meal plan and set goals.
For business, everything is offered. Point of sale, kiosk check ins, marketing, services, memberships and more can be edited for the individual club or coach's liking

il y a 7 ans

Hi Daniel, Thanks for your nice review and for your accurate description of our service! It is great to see how well you are doing and how efficiently we are helping you run your business! Features such as push notification and superset editor (and much more!) are currently in our roadmap, and we hope they will be implemented soon, in order to make us deserve your A-grade! We thank you for the valuable time that you have spent to write this review, and please do not hesitate to reach out if anything! Have a great day, Walter - Virtuagym Customer Success Department

Alex
Owner (Canada)

Good product for my Online PT business

Commentaires : Overall I'm satisfied to be able to have a tool that takes lots out of my plate in admin processes.

Easy to create workouts and deliver them to my clients. Keeping track and accountability are major for keeping motivation. The business admin has been very helpful to keep finances easier

The customer service communication at the beginning with me was not good, take to long for getting and answer. I see they have been working on it, but still, lots more to do to improve post-sales client service

il y a 4 ans

Dear, Alex! Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. We are excited to read that you have found our workout components and administrative module useful when guiding your clients throughout their fitness journey! As a team, we want to sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you had experienced during your initial communication with our customer care division. We will continue working towards becoming more effective when addressing our clients' requests in order to deliver outstanding service! Once again thank you for your suggestions! With warm regards, Your Virtuagym family.

Owner (R.-U.)
Sports, 2–10 employés
Source : GetApp

Was a paying customer for 4 years and paid a premium price for their services.

Commentaires : Was a paying customer for 4 years and paid a premium price for their services. I ran into several problems throughout the whole experience, was constantly promised uodates to make it even better... Nothing every changed. They made no attempt to support small business throughtout the pandemic they just told you pay what you owe, regardless of the fact your business was completely closed. Then when i choose to leave they make you put it in writing 3 times that you are cancelling then continue to take money from your account! They are a disgusting company that can't even pick up the phone and i will never return to using their software again. Avoid and go with another company there is plenty of them!

The colour scheme, the salesman was very good at talkinh up a bad product.

App, Software layout, lack of commmunication, no working phone lines ever.

il y a 2 ans

Dear Jack, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are genuinely sorry to hear that our software did not meet your expectations. We work very hard to ensure we provide a high-notch service, so it is indeed very sad to hear that your experience with us was not up to par. Unfortunately, we are not able to tell much about your case as your business information was not given in the review details, however, we would like to address this in the best possible way, so If you are open to discussing your experience further, please feel welcome to email us at support@virtuagym.com. Team Virtuagym

Emily
Owneer (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Worst customer service ever!

Commentaires : Went from great to horrible within 24 hours. We were so excited about the product after our hour demo, pricing, and terms of agreement. We wanted to get up and running immediately so we signed and sent back the contract right away. When we were on the call with our rep after we signed to get us up and running, he mentioned something about a 1 yr contract that all 3 of us heard for the first time. We quickly said this is not going to work for us as we cannot commit for a year when we don’t even know if the project we were building was going to take off. We had not even used the product and we asked them to kindly refund our $213 until we can fully decide if this was something we could commit to. They were adamant that we signed fully well aware of the 1 yr contract. We admitted that we did not read the contract before signing bc we were sure we understood all the details on our demo call with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. They were firm that they were not going to refund us and instead tried passing us to different levels of mgmt. I told them there is nothing to discuss. We can’t and won’t commit to a year and unless we can go month to month, this was just not going to work.
They chose to stop Communicating all together and I had to call my bank to make a claim as a fraudulent charge. My bank on the other hand was great and reversed the charge.
A month ahead gone by and I see they charged us again!!! I have sent 2 emails asking them to refund and stop charging with zero response!

There were features such as app development that seemed exciting but we never got that far.

Buyer beware! There is a ONE YEAR CONTRACT that they quickly glaze over during your demo. We had 3 associates on the call and not one of us heard there was a 1 yr contract.

il y a 3 ans

Dear Emily, Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are very sorry our service did not meet your expectations, however, being on a one-year-contract is something that is mentioned several times in the meetings you had with our consultants as we understand the importance of making it very clear to our clients. If you are open to discuss your experience further, please feel welcome to email us at support@virtuagym.com. With warm regards, The Virtuagym team

Allen
Director (R.-U.)

Customer retention and ease of communication was our primary goal this software smashed those goals

The fact that I can communicate with all my members in one place, schedule, take payments and have the full functionality of the finance section, but also add in as many staff members as needed specifically to their individual departments just Love this option. Great to track memberships and attendance as well as online option to our business. The support by far is AWESOME the team that looks after the UK clients are simply incredible and they go over and above to help and have worked late working on our system and to know that you have a full office pulling out all the stops to make things awesome for your business is such a relief. Telephone, email and chat feature are the support methods and when that office is shut other offices worldwide pick up the issue and assist so the support package is by far the best I've come across and without them I would have not stayed with the software. But they have gone above and beyond to help us get it right and that I value a lot, team is fantastic real-life hero's

The notifications are not very quick, and the apps are individual as opposed to being just one for portal, food and coaching. Lot to get head around at first but support is incredible

il y a 6 ans

Hi Allen, Thank you so much for your kind review! We are so happy to hear you're happy with our product and services. As a company, we try to improve and learn every single day and that is why your feedback is so incredibly important to us! We know what a daunting and difficult process it is to adapt and learn a new system. There is usually a lot to learn and not much time to do so - However, that is why we are here to help, assist, consult and guide you. Please do know that if you have any feedback or require any assistance from us we're happy to help! :) - Anna, Virtuagym Client Success Department

Jessica
Senior health fitness program coordinator (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 1 001–5 000 employés

Virtuagym- CFW

Commentaires : Overall the system is okay. The staff for Virtuagym when calling in should know how to answer every question when asked. The product could have an updated appeal to the server. Make reporting overall easier and have tutorials for learning all aspects of the system rather than having to schedule a meeting with a rep when they don’t know all of the answers to help which delays the process.

Different options members have with logging their information, easy manual check in process

Out dated, not being able to merge multiple favorites to one, active with a profile is misleading if the members have not completed the waiver for reporting, reporting features aren’t 100% helpful (shouldn’t have to export in order to run a report). With being with the company for a little over a year the system has went down a lot.

il y a 4 ans

Dear, Jessica! Thank you very much for sharing your input in regards to our services and solutions. We are glad to hear that you've taken advantage of the data logging and manual check-in tools we have developed for our clients! Your feedback about the merging options, reporting features, and system steadiness is very valuable to us. We would love to have a conversation with you about the areas of opportunity previously mentioned, feel free to write us at support@virtuagym.com using the code JA24699 as the subject of the email. Sincerely, Your Virtuagym Family.

Ty
Ty
Owner (É.-U.)

Need Help? Good Luck

Commentaires : Customer Service People are very nice and try to help as best as they can...but you can never get a quick answer. They don't want you to call so you have to email and it takes alot of time to get a response. And God forbid if you have to ask another question based on their response. Then you have to wait another day or 2 to get an answer. I'm sure its that they are super busy and trying their best, but I used this company once before and thought I'd try it again and seems like more for the same...

App with Exercise Library I thought would be a great thing for our business

Software is very annoying to figure out. I'm very good with this stuff and having several issues figuring out what does what. Alot of simple features, they just do not have the capability of doing for some reason..

il y a 3 ans

Dear Ty, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are very sorry our software did not meet your expectations. We work very hard to ensure we provide a high-notch service, so it is indeed very sad to hear that your experience with us was not up to par. Unfortunately, we are not able to tell much about your case as your business information was not given in the review details, however, we would like to address this in the best possible way, so If you are open to discuss your experience further, please feel welcome to email us at support@virtuagym.com. Team Virtuagym

Pamela
Medical Fitness Director (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Perfect for a boutique fitness center

Commentaires : The setup and support have been amazing. It was so easy to set up personal training packages and sign up new members.

Keeping track of invoices and member sessions is a breeze. I love having a branded app to share homework with members and the ability to use it to help create community.

The integration of zoom for online training is not automatic. You still have to send them the link. Two different schedules is kind of confusing as well. Workout handouts aren't easy to read for members and there is no way for me as a coach to create a favorites list of exercises.

il y a 4 ans

Dear Pamela, Thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review. It's incredibly helpful to know that you like the billing and the membership modules and that you have found the Custom Mobile App that useful. Our team is continuously working on improving our product, and including the link to an online event after a booking is already on our roadmap. Please feel welcome to browse our knowledge base and our YouTube channel for walkthroughs of all of our features and answers to frequently asked questions or email us at support@virtuagym.com if you need assistance on the above-mentioned topics. Again, we thank you for taking the time to rate us, we're very appreciative of your kind words. The Virtuagym team.