Avis clients sur RingCentral MVP

4,2 (1 053) Écrivez votre avis !

En savoir plus sur RingCentral MVP

L'enregistrement automatique des appels RingCentral est facile à configurer, ce qui permet de collecter jusqu'à 100 000 enregistrements par compte. Téléchargez et réécoutez les enregistrements pendant un maximum de 90 jours.

En savoir plus sur RingCentral MVP

Ring Central is very robust and the cost reflects that for the most part.

The sales dept made 3 appointments and no showed all 3 times. My inside support person is a a grouchy B---OTCH who wants to argue with me and tells me I am the only one every that has been unhappy.

RingCentral MVP - Notes

4,0
4,0

RingCentral MVP a reçu une note globale de 4,2 étoiles sur 5 d'après 1 053 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé RingCentral MVP ?

Filtrer les avis (1 053)

Joyce
Mannequin (Bénin)
Mode et vêtements, Auto-entrepreneur

Meilleur application pour les réunions en ligne

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Ce logiciel me permettait de prendre le temps de noter des eéléments lors e mes conversations téléphoniques avec mes supérieurs.

J'ai vraiment apprécié ce logiciel, efficace pour mes réunions en ligne avec mes collaborateurs d'autres pays. Ce logiciel nous donnes la possibilité de réécouter des conversations téléphoniques si un détail nous avait échappé.

Ce logiciel coûte cher mais vaut quand même le coût d'être utilisé. Le support technique ne s'engage dans la résolution de certaines interruptions. Vous êtes en temps record éjecté de l'application. Ce support technique devrait être revu.

Max
Max
Manager, Professional Services & IT (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 201-500 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Very Cost Effecient Way to Provide Seamless Phone Service for Local and Remote Employees

Commentaires : I have had a positive experience with RingCentral. We use it for all remote employees and our local conference rooms. Once the IT team had the process down for adding groups and numbers everything has run smoothly.

RingCentral was very easy to setup for our local office as well as remote employees. We mainly went with RingCentral for this functionality. I could order and ship a phone to a remote employee or set up a phone number for remote employee without them needing a phone and all they would have to do is plug in the phone or log in to RingCentral to get going. Call routing and everything else was seamless to the remote employees.

There is a bit of a learning curve in configuring the different groups. The customer success team is there to help you get started over the phone and generally available to help whenever needed. It was a bit of a pain to get started, but this was in 2015. It was quite a few emails back and forth with an account rep to get the right plan and block of numbers.

Reema
Associate Director (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

Decent Centralized Communications Service

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : It was alright. There were a few bugs with notifications not appearing across platform, but otherwise calls were clear and didn't drop.

Their customer service is alright, and they are versatile platform for calling services. Their calling features are alright, but they are on the pricy side compared to other services. You are able to take calls on both desktop and on a cell phone, so it mitigates the need for a business cell plan and transfers all call services online. Porting over customer contacts was pretty easy with the RingCentral customer representative.

As a company, we used RingCenteral for a year before switching to a new call service specifically because, while their phone services are pretty decent, their SMS features are subpar at best, and we wanted a more unified service with less cost.

consultant (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

review

3,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

easy to use when working. works well with calling

features do not work often. lots of outages, call quality is not great and support is tough to get a hold of

Brandi
Loan Partner (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 2-10 employés

Ring Central is better than the trendy apps for business calls!

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : With Ring Central, we're able to record calls for training, make seamless transfers to other team members, block spam callers, and our team is able to have access to one shared company line as well as private extensions. It's a business-saver when we all work remotely!

The call recording has been huge for training our team members. The ability to transfer a call to someone with the Ask First is a feature not many apps allow, AND the fact that if my team member can't answer, I can then transfer the call back to myself for taking a message is something we haven't found in any other phone app. In other apps, if I did an Ask First transfer then the person was just lost entirely which was not good for business.

The one thing that has been less favorable is that your native phone app can/will ring over top of the Ring Central app. So it's possible to be on a Ring Central call and then have your native app ring in a call on top and you can't hear the Ring Central call. I also wish that if one of my other team members answers a call on our shared line, it wouldn't show as a missed call for me. But these are little things compared to all the benefits of the RC app.

James
James
Broker, Owner (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

A pretty good office phone system not cost effective at all!

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : See above. The only problem is cost and customer service.

The main things this system does well; call routing, mobile access, voicemail, call transfers.

This software takes a very long time to set up and get rolled out to the team. This is not cheap and only gets more expensive over time. Their customer service is terrible. I have to search to find out anything on my own. I have tired to schedule numerous meetings with my account manager and usually don't get a reply. The last time we actually got one scheduled he flaked and never called into the meeting. I had my whole team there waiting.

Dennisse
Dennisse
Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, 11-50 employés

Ring Central as a leading provider for UCaaS solutions

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : RC is a great software especially for companies that prioritize internal collaboration as much as external with customers.

RC is a well know and trusted software brand. Their software is easy to use, setup, customize and deploy.

I have nothing to not like about this software except I certainly think the look and feel of the actual desktop application can be improved.

Joshua
Services juridiques, 2-10 employés

RinCentral is an MVP for Small Businesses

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Once you get through the initial set up and have things running the way you prefer, RingCentral is a great product that served me quite well.

Having a phone infrastructure is essential to a small business. If your customers can't reach you, then you are dead in the water. RingCentral allows you to manage a phone system and ensure that your customers can always reach you and feel served. The ability to forward a main number to other lines makes it easy to keep people on call out of the office to serve clients any time.

The initial set up can be a bit cumbersome.

Sally
Sales (Émirats arabes unis)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Good soft phone

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

We use ringcentral as a soft phone for our company, mostly to receive calls from different parts of the worlds. All the calls are rerouted to the same number for sales and technical support which makes it extremely convenient. Their app allows to access on the go as well.

We cannot place calls, we can only receive them because their cost for international calls is too expensive.

Booking agent (Colombie)
Hôtellerie, 11-50 employés

Easy to use

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I like it, it's easy to use, I like the interface and the colors the app use. It is really intuitive and the calls quality is nice

I like that you are able to call international numbers without a problem. Also the interface is really easy to use, you don't need any kind of previous training to use it.

I don't like that when you answer the phone and it shows on the top of the app it hides the name of the person that is calling, you can see it before your answer but not once you are talking to the person.

Associate Recruitment Manager (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés

Hassle free calling!

4,0 il y a 2 mois

Easy to set-up and easy to use. I even liked the mobile application too.

The chrome extension some times malfunctions.

Chirag
CITO (É.-U.)
Assurance, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Call, text, fax and conference from anywhere

Commentaires : The overall experience with RingCentral is very positive. The sales and implementation cycle was smooth. Users got used to RingCentral very quickly and were excited for a different system of communication. The future needs of our company will be met with RingCentral. Using RingCentral now, we are able to reduce number of contracts, home grown systems, other vendors' system and unsupported systems in favor of cloud-based telephony. I am, and my company is, pleased with RingCentral.

RingCentral is a unified communication system. All types of communications stay in a single software. It's great to give a business partner your office number that they could call, text or fax. Video conferencing is easy. RingCentral can be used from a web browser, desktop application, tablet app or a phone app. The unification of all these communication in one spot makes it easy for business partners and customers to work with us.

RingCentral's video conferencing software and company chat system has opportunities for improvement. Video conference quality is not at par with Zoom. Company chat system is great but not as smooth and elegant as Slack. Those are two areas for improvement.

Cole
Operations Specialist (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 51-200 employés

Convenient Calling Solution

Commentaires : Overall, we choose to use RingCentral to making completing and receiving phones calls from external partners easier for our employees. It effectively did exactly what we hoped. Made life easier and solidified an appropriate work life balance. No longer did employees need to give out their personal mobile phone numbers but they were able to use their RingCentral line that went to the very same device. The RingCentral app integrated nicely onto iPhones and made the experience quite hassle free.

RingCentral has a handful of pros that make the software great and very ideal for doing business. To begin, RingCentral has a mobile phone app that can easily be downloaded on Apple or Android that completely integrates with the calling system on the device. The software gives you a completely new phone line that we used as work lines but the calls come right through on your existing device. As incoming calls come in, your phone indicates that its a call to the RingCentral line which made deciding when to accept a call very convenient. The software includes all the regular features of a phone, such as voicemail. When voicemail messages were left, I would also receive a notification email to my work email that had the audio message included and could listen right on the computer if I wanted to. Furthermore, the best pro I experienced with RingCentral was the ability to complete International calling and texting, both incoming and outgoing. This was the driving factor in me adopting the software and it worked perfectly. I was able to receive international calls without always needing to arrange a scheduled conference call. This made business very convenient. Discovering that I could text internationally through the RingCentral app was a great bonus!

What I've liked least about RingCentral are more so areas of improvement rather than full blown cons. Most notably, while the mobile app does integrate well and gets the job done, it can often times lag and be a bit clunky. Overall, the app lacks a sense of intuitiveness that proved challenging. Discovering and completing texting through the app, especially internationally, was very much not straightforward or easy to complete and required digging and research on my end. RingCentral even updated their app, creating a new one entirely, but the old app is also still active and both remain on my phone and it's unclear as to which should be used as it appears that both are fully functioning. Ultimately, I suppose the mobile app is the greatest con that RingCentral faces.

Michelle
Associate Director of Development (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Affordable and Intuitive Option for Small Business

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : We were looking for an affordable, integrated platform that can be used for both internal collaboration and as an external calling solution. Our staff is grateful to no longer give out their cell numbers for calls, but to be able to get calls forwarded through the app. Overall, RingCentral MVP was easy to implement and we're satisfied.

RingCentral is convenient and easy to use, especially where we need it most- that is, making calls and sending texts to our clients and external partners from our app or desktop. Even for staff members who don't have extensions, it's easy to forward Voice Messages via email, since they come in as an attachment. Our team was moving from a dial-only system and had reservations about transitioning to a feature-rich cloud based phone line- but everything is easy to use and straightforward, from integrations to scheduling to sharing files. We weren't expecting that we'd use the reporting feature, but that also comes in handy as we can collect data on who is making calls and sending texts at what durations and who is successful in connecting, all which supports time management for our caseworkers.

Periodically, customer support will have you waiting for a long time. When there's a technical glitch, this can be an issue. However, it's only happened an handful of times, and we're overall satisfied.

Shane
IT Director (É.-U.)
Vente en gros, 51-200 employés

Full Communication Suite

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : My overall experience with Ringcentral is very positive. The purchasing experience was quick, helpful, and easy. Once we purchased the software, we had all of the support we needed to get started. We were up and running very quickly and training users was easy. I highly recommend the product.

The best thing about the software is how intuitive and easy to use it is. They didn't try to reinvent the wheel and give you an interface that you've neever seen before. Everything seems to be placed where you would expect it to be and you don't need to constantly dig for information. I also like that over the past few years they have moved all of their apps into one app to make it that much easier.

I don't like that their used to be more than one application for meetings, calling, and instant messaging. It was tedious to switch between them all. Now that they have merged them all together, it's much better.

Martha
Martha
Automobile, 2-10 employés
Source : GetApp

Alternatives envisagées :

RingCentral way better by far!

Commentaires : They are by far 100 times better then Nextiva!

Everything, very friendly software. I love the software.

A couple of times my text did not go out. But was fixed after I reported the issue.

Help Desk Engineer (É.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 51-200 employés

All around solution

Commentaires : The experience thus far has been great, we have not experienced any outages. Another selling point was the integration of Ring Central Rooms which powers all of our conference rooms and is a really great tool.

It includes all form of communication: Messaging with Glip, Video conferencing, and standard audio calls.

A large meeting license (100 or more users on a meeting) is static and cannot dynamically move between accounts.

Monica
Construction, 2-10 employés

My experience with Ring Central

We own a installation business that installs different products for 5-7 Big Box Home Improvement Centers. We bought a new home in a different area code and poor landline phone service. Changing your phone number with a Big Box company is difficult and produces a lag time in several areas including fax and invoice payments from the Big Box. Before the move I heard about Ring Central from a competitor Installer. Most of our work came in over a fax machine at that time and when we vacationed or spent days away from the office it was hard to continue business. With Ring central all faxes come over your phone, much like a email and you can forward them to the different subcontractors right from your cell phone, taking your office with you wherever you go. Additionally, we did not have to change our office land line number when we moved but with the cloud system offered thru Ring central we were able to have all land line calls come thru our cell phone in addition to calls generated by people dialing our cell phone number. All this at very reasonable prices. I do not have to pay for land line service or fax service, but am able to fax from my cell phone or computer. Ring Central has been a life saver and very convenient for my home business.

When talking to customers or coworker thru land line cloud phone numbers---If a call comes in over cell phone, the cell phone call takes leadership and often interupts cloud system calls in progress and disconnects calls over land line number. Inconvenient.

Robb
Robb
Technology Advisor (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 51-200 employés

Beyond VOIP service a whole business suite

Commentaires : I am able to have access to phone call's pretty much anywhere I go and if I am not near one of the numbers I have set up, I will be notified of message's and be able to check them from all my devices. With the glimp chat interface you can keep in text message contact with team members from your computer or cell phone and if someone does not have Ring Central it's not a problem for they can just download glimp and your in business.

There are so many things that are pros for this software. One of the best things is being able to take a call from multi devices. You can have a softphone (On your computer), physical phone and an app for your cell phone. The configurations are limitless on how you want an inbound call to be routed. The other great feature is being able to fax from your cell phone or your computer via the soft phone. When it comes to notifications, you can get them via SMS, email or both. If you have a team then your really in business for they have GLIMP which is a message service you can use on either your computer or smartphone. The best part is if someone does not have a RingCentral service, not a problem, they can just download the app and your messaging. Lastly the service staff are very helpful and will walk you thru any issue your having and will also teach you if you want to learn.

If you're going to use the shared line group and have a firewall make sure you get all the ACL IP's for they have a lot and they change often and RingCentral is not good at keeping you updated.

Lawyer & Notary (Canada)
Cabinet d'avocats

RingCentral VOIP services offer great value but not a flawless experience.

Having shopped business telephony solutions for my own professional practice, I settled on RingCentral as offering the best value for my dollar. I didn't need the VOIP services specifically, but since getting a suite of services from RingCentral I have used them routinely. Focusing specifically on the VOIP service offered by RingCentral I will say that RingCentral offers all the hard- or soft-line system customization options you could want, and makes it easy to use their VOIP services in whatever way you may require, either in the office or mobile. Meanwhile, RingCentral offers ready and helpful support for its customers.

Like any VOIP solution, RingCentral's VOIP quality is going to depend largely on the quality of your internet connection, which may be dodgy if you're operating remotely. This isn't a knock against RingCentral specifically, but a general warning. You'll also find if you're responsible for administering a RingCentral account, including setting up VOIP services, that while the system is extraordinarily powerful in terms of being able to customize it to your specific needs, the interface to do so is, frankly, pretty horrible and obtuse. Fortunately, for most purposes you may be largely able to "set it and forget it". However, if for some reason there are settings you may need to rotate on a regular basis, going through the system portal can be a big hassle.

Charles
Director - Product Development (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Expensive but Useful

Commentaires : I use RingCentral in our business every day. I can easily determine who has called during the past 60 days, and how often. I can also evaluate how many calls I'm missing, and I have the capability to quickly reference all of those calls that need to be returned. This software is a bit pricy, but if they could incorporate a better data function for customers it would be more than worth the cost.

RingCentral provides a valuable resource for companies with high call volumes. I like the fact that you can have multiple users and each user can be set up with their own Voice Messaging. The ability to create multiple greetings depending on if there is someone there to take the call, the time of day, if you are open or closed, or gone on vacation. I'm certain that RingCentral is more than most small businesses will ever use, but enough to take care of nearly every telephone need.

There is no way to maintain a useful database for your customers. Although there is a Contact feature, it's very basic. This Software would be a home-run if it had a useful database feature. For example, when a call comes in, it would be able to pull up a customers record on-screen that could be edited while speaking to the customer. It would also be useful to be able to import a CVS file to capture existing customers.

Nathan
Nathan
Director, Management Information Systems (É.-U.)
Politique publique, 11-50 employés

Almost Perfect VOIP Service

Commentaires : Moving to hosted VOIP from a POTS service was the best thing we ever did. I now have complete control over our voice communications and our users have more features and functionality available to them than they know what to with. Everyone loves it.

RingCentral has everything: centralized control, SMS, great Polycom phones, mobile app, fax as a service, voicemail and fax to email, Outlook and Office 365 integration, and the list goes on. The best part? It all works well. You can literally customize any part of the service. And unlike some providers, you don't pay extra for the auto attendant, which can be as simple or as complex as you care to make it. Their support will walk you through it all, helping you to achieve the perfect setup. You can have the service do secondary rings to your cell, the mobile app, the Windows app, whatever. I honestly cannot think of a single feature or function I've wanted that wasn't already available.

The reason RingCentral is only "almost perfect" is the annoying account reps, who call frequently. One time I had one call every user on our account within the space of a couple of days! This was done under the guise of ensuring everyone was happy with the service, but all that did was create a scenario where everyone complained--for the first and only time, mind you--about RingCentral. Fortunately, it had nothing to do with the actual service.

Mo'men
Mo'men
Online Store Owner (Égypte)
Télécommunications, 11-50 employés

RingCentral Office Review

Commentaires : Love it!

RingCentral is what we use for calls at work. It's great and easy to use for making and receiving calls. It sorts out your log and you can easily check a certain call you had and listen to it, since everything is recorded. It's easy to transfer calls from, do conference calls, and parking the call is a great feature we use when it's so busy and we need to pick up calls on queue. I love that I could change the ringtone, since the default ringtone was annoying and stressful. The quality of the voice is great, and it supports HQ and standard quality, depending on what kind of connection you have. It can send short messages too, and you can adjust your shift/queue time from the web page (RingCentral Portal). It's well-integrated with SalesForce. I know many small businesses that use it too. I'm not part of the team that chose it for the company I work for, but as far as I know, it's not as expensive as other phone services.

The quality changes drastically when the connection is unstable. That's the only issue I face using RingCentral.

Rickey
Customer Success Manager (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 201-500 employés

A little clunky but good overall especially for smaller businesses

Commentaires : I don't think it quite makes the grade if you are considering this for enterprise software, but if you are a small business, it's definitely a good platform. It's simple, plain and easy to use. When software integrations are important (such as calls being synced directly to calendars and such, the platform is lacking, when compared to other platforms. Overall, smaller businesses without all the cross-platform integrations will find value, but larger companies aren't going to get the ROI they need out of this.

the platform is pretty easy to navigate, it's kept simple. The options are simple and straightforward, no excessive features to just get in the way of what you need. That's not to say it doesn't have additional options, but the ones they do have out of the box are sufficient and not overwhelming.

It seems they are constantly having issues that affect your own schedule, specifically being down often. Not just disconnecting from your in-progress calls, but down altogether. Also, they will try to charge you for every little feature they can, things like call forwarding should be OOB, not a premium feature.

Isaac
Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Bureau exécutif, 11-50 employés

Excellent cloud phone system for small business!

Commentaires : Seamless phone integration across multiple offices, a greatly reduced cost, and higher reliability and redundancy.

Ring Central is extremely easy to use and set up. Reliability is second to none and it has allowed me to seamlessly integrate our corporate phone system across three offices spread out around the country. The online and desktop experience is superb and well-liked by all employees. The app for smartphone makes it very easy to use your mobile device just like the desk phone and you can call all internal and external contacts on the go just as if you are at your desk. The cost is much lower than we were paying before and the best thing about Ring Central is that it involves no hardware (except for the phone) so no risk of server issues or need to ever pay anything for these. Their support is excellent and whatever very minor issues that have come up were quickly resolved via online chatting. Switching our corporate phone system to Ring Central has been one of the best things our company has ever done.