15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Xola

Xola développe des logiciels de marketing et de réservation modernes et faciles à utiliser qui permettent aux entreprises de tourisme et de loisirs de gagner du temps tout en développant leurs activités.

En savoir plus sur Xola

They will listen to and often times implement feature requests. Good integration with booking site (Yelp / Google / TA).

After some research, it seems like this is the industry standard now, but we hate that we have to charge our customers an additional fee to make a reservation with us online.

Xola - Notes

Xola a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 577 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Xola ?

Jose
Jose
President (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, 11–50 employés

Smooth operator, but there's definitely room for improvement and new features

Commentaires : Overall the experience has been transformative. However, we're coming from basically no booking software at all - before XOLA we had just implemented an extremely rudimentary home-grown solution in an effort to organize our burgeoning business and a significant shift in our business model that was producing a much higher level of traffic (and revenue.) As a result, we've been able to capitalize on these new channels and really bring our business to another level. There's hiccups, as with anything, but we've seen the software maturing and changing to accommodate and scale up, and we're very happy with the results. I recommend this software for any small to medium-sized business that is looking for a solid, smooth booking experience. As the software improves, I believe there's a very good chance that it will become a best-of-breed app and is absolutely worthy of consideration.

Without a doubt this is a smooth app that knows what silk feels like. The UI has gone through some great improvements that have improved the silkiness to a degree even silkworms would be jealous of, but it's clear that they're taking the time to listen to their users in the development process and that's important. Performance is more than just good, it's Tony-the-tiger great. Smooth and well executed interface. It's missing features - some of them might be important to you, it's hard to say - but the devs do a great job of listening to feature requests and we've seen real, significant improvements all around. That's the sign of a maturing application. Is it best-of-breed? Hard to say, and I'm sure there's arguments for and against, but I'll give them this: their support is out-freaking-standing. That alone is worth a few awkwardly implemented features or some gaps in how things are executed. If there's a problem, you connect to a staff that takes their support work seriously. I'm surprised they don't hop in a plane and come to your computer and help you out - they legitimately take every step just shy of that in an effort to find a solution. It's impressive and it outshines any downsides you might find in the app itself. Is there always a solution? No, that's unrealistic. But they often find a workaround and if they can't they'll make sure the devs know there's a gap that's been discovered and that needs to be looked at. Great, great support team.

There's feature gaps. Depending on any number of factors the software just doesn't quite fit - but it's close. Usually close enough - there's often a workaround that is... well, good enough. And you hope the devs close up the gap or shore it up and it won't get any worse. For the most part that happens, but when there's a 'feature release' you hold your breath and a lot of times you're left thinking to yourself "what? there's so much better things to have spent man-hours on than that..." To be fair, I've often found the implemented features to be useful once I've worked with them but there's still features - things I would consider fundamentally necessary - that haven't been implemented. It's a fail, but a relatively minor one. At least, for us - ymmv.

il y a 6 ans

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are always happy to see our customers enjoying our software, and be willing to give this kind of feedback as well. It is customers like you that help us grow and become better for our customers. We value your words and want to know how you feel about Xola. I want to reach out and get more information on the gaps you see with the software and what we can do to fix them. Again we really appreciate the time you took to give us this feedback and I look forward to connecting with you soon. - Jessica

Chavonda
Real Estate Broker (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 2–10 employés

xola

Commentaires : My experience with xola has been great and I also like the fact that they are continuing to grow and develop new things to change or add to make the software even better keeping up with time and market industry staying on top of things in developing new and more ways to use the software.

I love this software I use it every day for my Escape Room. It does everything I need all in one place to me it is exactly what I need for my booking software for escaperooms

nothing least about it but one thing is the ability to stop negative reviews from being posted that's the only thing everything else I love it.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Chavonda, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm glad you find Xola to meet your needs in an Escape Room Booking Software. We're glad to partner with businesses like yours! Cheers, Sophie

Lilian
HR Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés

My Experience Using Xola

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

When it comes to ticketing, Xola offers great features It makes online booking easy and has great calendar management features Has also worked well for scheduling.

No bad experience as Xola has the features we need.

Liliia
owner (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

I feel discriminated by representative of sales team person [sensitive content hidden]

1,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : The situation was both intriguing and disappointing. We were looking around to buy CRM system for our Family Fun Center. We rich out Xola to schedule the Demo. [sensitive content hidden] response back to us, telling Xola working a lot with this kind of businesses and we are good match. Right from the outset of our meeting, [sensitive content hidden] declined to provide the demo version, despite previously indicating via email that we were well-suited. His conduct towards me was discourteous, consistently asserting that our business was not yet operational, hence his refusal to provide the demo. I explained that we were only awaiting a single permit, which we expected to receive within a week. We required time to integrate the Xola CRM system into our software to ensure readiness for business operations upon opening our doors to customers. Even after commencing operations, we made another few requests for the demo but received no response. I feel discriminated against by [sensitive content hidden] . It appears that he alone has the authority to decide whether the demo is shown. It is concerning that if [sensitive content hidden] does not favor you, you may not receive the demo at all. I can only imagine the challenges of working with this customer service representative.

Very disappointing, horrible customer service and support.

Very disappointing, horrible customer service and support.

Andrew
owner (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Lots of features, good support, great integrations but pricing is not ideal and missing some basics

Commentaires : Good experience, great relationship with them and they are responsive to our needs and support. product is good but would like to see some basic feature improvements that make our lives and employees' lives easier vs more workaround. Overall I would highly recommend the product, especially knowing a revamped and improved version is on the horizon. Plus fairharbor is just annoying so out of principle, we will not work with them.

Ease of use, we have been using this for some time now and have a great understanding of how to use the tool and get a lot of value from it. It has some great integrations, great text, email reminders for our guests and xola has invested in a lot of great improvements over the past 2 years that made our business better.

Lack of POS integration, our business is moving to sell more onsite with our guests, pre gratuity is huge in our space and XOLA lacks features for pre gratuity except to do an ADD on which auto charges taxes and the booking fee on gratuity. reporting is still lacking, and dashboards, for performance, are also lacking.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Andrew! Thank you for the review! Glad to see you think Xola is easy to use, plus more! Lots of new things coming to Xola, that I believe based on your feedback will take your cons to pros!

Paul

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Absolutely the most feature packed booking software with amazing customer service!

Commentaires : I've been with XOLA from our start. It's been one of the key factors in our success, because I have been able to adapt what XOLA provides to what we need. The absolutely greatest benefit to our business is the lighting fast customer service via a very easy to use chat window right on the lower right corner of the interface. I get answers for my customers in seconds and solutions to whatever problem we have in a minute. I haven't found any other booking software out there that can match it.

XOLA has incredible flexibility when compare to other escape room booking software I've compared it to in the 2+ years I've used it. I have comparison shopped all the other booking software out there and haven't found anything that compares to what you can do with XOLA. From the visual presentation to the customer, to creating coupons and discounts, to arranging pricing and schedules for rooms. Nothing comes close. XOLA is PACKED with integrations with other software and gives you access to data from your bookings that I haven't found anywhere else.

I will admit I'm not a fan of the 6% booking fee passed on to my customers. Our bookings actually increased when we implemented it, and it does give me access to all of XOLA's features. Yes, Americans are conditioned to tacked on taxes, fees and other charges for online transactions, but that doesn't mean I have to like passing on cost to my customers.

il y a 4 ans

Paul- Thank you so much for the glowing review. We're glad the upgrade to Flex has been fruitful and that you are continually satisfied with our product and service. Best, Sophie

Charles
Ownee (É.-U.)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 11–50 employés

Support that's always there

Commentaires : I would have to saw that I have been with xola since 2016 and watched them grow. I left once to fareharbor but quickly came back. The main reason for coming back was the follow up email to the booking. Fareharbor did have a couple edges on xola as far as blocking out tour and making them available. The biggest thing I could see xola doing to benefit it's customers and gather more customers quickly is to save them money. How do you do that? Easy, develop an kick ass waiver system. That would save us personally $2500 a year plus. The second would be to make it more robust. Smartwaiver is an outdated unreliable software that we are forced to use. Anyone who took a little time would out them out of business. There reporting and accessibility is extremely difficult and unable to retrieve information in any sort of fashion. (Give me a call on this) because if you all don't, I will build a kick ass waiver system.

First thing I like is the willingness to listen to the customers for new changes and ideas. That makes both of us better. The support is always there to help.

Unable to quickly block of certain tours at specific times.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Charles, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Xola. We do have an in-house beta waiver solution and I'll be sure to have a team member reach out to get your feedback and input there! Cheers, Sophie

Josh
Owner / Escape Specialist & Seriously Cool Guy (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 2–10 employés

Best in class

Commentaires : Saves a tremendous amount of time with this easy and simple user interface. Saving time equals more time for more important stuff.

Xola is the simplest booking software out there. I have tried several, and this is hands-down the best there is! Easy to understand and a breeze to navigate through. One of the strongest points is how easy it is to train your staff on.

I wish there was a way to customize things a little bit more than what is available.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks Josh! We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback and I'm excited to let you know we'll be adding more options to customize elements of Xola over the coming months! -Sophie

Ron
Services et installations de loisirs, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Robust, intuitive, incredibly user-friendly – cannot recommend enough!

Commentaires : Phenomenal. I cannot recommend it enough.

This is a product that is gorgeous and accessible on the front end, and powerful on the back end. The onsite booking is aesthetic and easy for our customers, and the back end is incredibly user friendly for my staff to use, and chock-full of useful resources. It is clear that the people behind Xola had both design and functionality in mind when creating this software, and it really shows! Moreover, their customer service is phenomenal - very quick, responsive, and helpful. Cannot recommend it enough! Out of the many software services we use as a business, Xola is the one we are most impressed by.

The pricing model seems to be changing soon, to one where the cost may be passed on to customers. We will enjoy extra savings, but we are not entirely sold on whether we want to do this. There used to be several pricing models, but it looks like this will be the only one.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Ron, Thank you so much for your thoughtful review of Xola. Our team takes great pride in the product we create and the service we provide so we are so glad you are impressed. Cheers, Sophie

Nikita
Nikita
Marketing Manager CRM (Allemagne)
Machines, 11–50 employés

Easy to maintain booking system

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Tours and calendars were easy to setup in a new platform.

Limited connections to other tools, making it harder to sync calls with appointments

Laurel
Location Manager (É.-U.)

Great for simple stuff

Commentaires : Overall, Xola is great for everyday transactions. But it's incredibly difficult to get the behind-the-scenes data we need about those transactions and the website can be buggy as hell.

It's intuitive for basic, everyday needs: making reservations, taking payment online or at the door, making coupons, rescheduling reservations, etc. Most of the functions are self-explanatory. To refund someone, you click the "refund" button. To make an additional charge, you click the "charge" button. Nothing too complicated and nothing too difficult to find.

Behind-the-scenes stuff can be difficult to access. For example, I can't see all the people who were originally scheduled for a specific date in order to determine how many people reschedule away from that date. I also can't filter my tag searches. I want to be able to search for "all bookings with [X tag] between [Y date] and [Z date]." To do that, I would need to download a full report (which is NOT an intuitive process) and then manually search for these tags. There is also not an intuitive way to split payments! If the reservation has a coupon or a non-standard ticket price and they want to split payments at the door, we need to have a calculator on hand and god help us if someone on a reservation with a coupon wants to pay for more than one ticket. When a customer's card doesn't work on a payment, it won't tell me why. Which means we can't tell the customers why and there are five extra steps they need to take which is inconvenient for all. Also: it's buggy as hell. I can't refresh the page because it will log me out. I can't click the back button because that takes me to the first Dashboard (where only the dates and times show up and not the reservation names) no matter what page I am on. Two computers cannot take payment at the same time. The capacity changes don't always take. Sometimes, the website won't scroll.

il y a 6 ans

Thank you for the candid feedback! We are always striving to make Xola better for our customers. I am going to reach out and get some more information from you and see if we can't help out with the behind the scenes stuff you mentioned. I believe we have some features coming out soon that may interest you and your business. Look forward to speaking with you soon! -Jessica

Brian
Manager / Member (É.-U.)
Tabac, 11–50 employés

Xola for Small Tourism Business

Commentaires : Fantastic! I encourage you to look seriously at them - they are the best fit by far for us and I have interviewed and ran trails with the major competitors.

Allows for tours that have minimums - Our tours require 8 person to sign up in order for a tour to go (minimum). Xola handles this portion far far better than any of the other competitors and I have met with a number of them. If you do minimums, and care about customer communication, this is a must use. Software works with many options Very strong amount of features Very strong customer support Reasonable competitive pricing Great analytics They will listen to and often times implement feature requests Good integration with booking site (Yelp / Google / TA) Highly recommended!

App on Android can be a bit buggy and frustrating - not a deal breaker. Sometimes you may have to click buttons a bunch before it responds or have to shut it down and reload it. Won't allow you to take a call and check the app when roaming (this does work if you have active internet). Would like to see further integration with hotel and other booking companies

il y a 5 ans

Hi Brian, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a thoughtful review. I'm so glad Xola works for your business needs and you are happy with the integrations! We're always looking to improve and appreciate your feedback about the Android app! Stay tuned for more updates in 2020! Thanks, Sophie

Susie
Owner/Office Manager (É.-U.)
Sports, 2–10 employés

Responsive to needs and continually improving the software from my feedback.

Commentaires : All booking info in one place and so easy to keep on track of what is coming up for both myself and my employees. Also, easy reporting to see trends, end of month reports, etc.
I can access the info from anywhere - even when away on vacation.
Also, I believe more customers will book, when it is right there with a "book now" button - they don't need to call, or email and so they do more impulse scheduling. I even use the feature to be able to contact those that don't complete a booking and it almost always results in a booking, once I've had the chance to contact them and answer the questions that may have stopped them from booking on their first impulse. Without Xola, I would never have even known they were considering booking....that results in more bookings and more satisfied customers.
My customers all rave about the ease of booking - Happy Customers means repeat customers.

Ease of Use and Customer Support -- I looked at many companies and did demos prior to making my decision to go with Xola. Xola is, by far, the easiest to use of all the companies that I demoed. Inputting product, making changes, updating info is all easy and very intuitive to use. When I can't easily figure something out, Xola's 'chat' feature is AWESOME! There is always someone there to quickly guide me through with very little or no wait time. They walk me through the process via chat and once even offered to call me, instead, so they could more easily guide me through how to do something. If I have a need that Xola can't fulfill, they immediately send that to their development team and in most cases, I get an email or call saying the feature (or a similar one) is now available. I've had offers from other companies that may be less expensive - but am so impressed by Xola's customer responsiveness, that it would take a LOT before I would make a change. VERY happy overall with my choice to go with Xola!

Calendar does not show multi-day events (only the first day shows). Also - only allows for 'group' or bulk discounts on same item. I would like a way to have the system give "Xth purchase free" - for example - so once someone has booked 2 items, it could prompt them with a "Buy one more and you get a free one". I saw other companies with this capacity, BUT then they had other things that I did not like. Overall - Xola has more Positives for me, than negatives.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Susie, So happy to see that both you and customers enjoy using Xola! Your feedback helps us improve our software. Cheers! -Kris

Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 2–10 employés
Source : GetApp

C'MON features!

I started with Xola back when the booking software genre was almost nonexistent. Back then there was Bookeo and that was about it. Now I get a sales call every week from competitors. Peek Pro seems to be the only software that is more feature rich but they are pushy and spam your customers if they get ahold of your data base so beware about them. Xola has an easy and beautiful interface. Non-pushy sales people. Help when you need it. Great ability to manage customers IF you never have to reschedule. The cost is lower than other companies if your doing volume greater than 5K a month. A good choice but you need a dedicated reservationist if you are offering an experience were rescheduling is common.

When pricing out a booking software company for your business consider the cost of an employee to manually have to reschedule your customers if your experience is prone to cancellation i.e. rain, wind, snow etc. and add it to the monthly cost of Xola to get an accurate idea of the true cost. The point of having a booking software is so you can concentrate on running your business and making it grow. Playing secretary is part of owning a small business but when it takes from R&D, marketing, quality of life it can kill you. Xola only allows your customer to book and reschedule themselves prior to their scheduled date. If you cancel the day of the adventure the customer has NO ability to reschedule if your experience is cancelled due to weather. If you are in a tourist area where you don't have an option to reschedule people because they are on vacation or the experience that you provide is indoor and cancellations rarely occur Xola is a great choice. If your experience is subject to weather and you take the entirety of the experience cost in advance, Xola has fallen behind severely compared to the the other big name in booking software. I provide Hot Air Balloon rides in an area that is prone to strong winds and rain during the season. My demographic is local and I sell my experience to customers that can and know that rescheduling is normal. I leave a recorded message the day of the flight and if the flight is cancelled there is no way in Xola to email the passengers a link to reschedule! Xola allows the customer to select another date prior to the experience and you can set those perimeters but after the customers first date choice, if it is cancelled, that is where you are left back in the 80's. In order to get your customers rescheduled on another date you need to do it over the phone and manually move them in Xola and online for it to move in real time. Xola has completely missed the boat for the experience provider that has to cancel for environmental reasons. I have submitted this feature request for two years now and it has shown no movement. They said it is not a common feature request and told us we could give the customer a "store credit". A credit sounded good until we realized that the customer would have to put al their personal detail starting with their name again to go that route. That is just not an appropriate thing to have your customers who are paying good money have to do and it looks unprofessional. I know for a fact two other operations left Xola for a booking company that offers a solution to the common problem of rescheduling for us outdoor providers. I think that they perhaps specialize in the hiking tours, or biking tour company that goes wind, rain, or shine and just refunds their customer if they cancel. Perhaps most of Xola's merchants operate in tourist areas where the customer does not reschedule because they are going home from vacation. The irony is that they offer our customers a great option to reschedule themselves prior to their first date. Why not extend that availability to after the date in case the experience is cancelled and the customer doesn't want a refund or via policy has to reschedule. For customers booking online, selecting a date and paying is seamless. The merchant can customize a checklist for the customer i.e. what to bring, what's included, a map the meeting point. We receive just the odd phone call asking for clarification and payment is quick. On the other hand we need to hire staff to answer the phones just to rebook our customers on days it is raining or too windy to fly. On average another 40 hours of phone calls and talk time is added to our expense because of the lack of a customizable reschedule link we could send our customers so they could reschedule themselves. Customers like not having to leave voicemails if we are on the other line and %95 of customers would rather NOT wait to speak to a reservationist to go over dates that may or may not be filled. It's really frustrating and I do not believe we are the only one or one of the few merchants that need or would find a simple reschedule feature useful as they have implied to us. The only other con is that they now leave the price on the gift certificates when a customer buys one. This was not always the case. Xola has a mailable and printable gift certificate option which we utilize heavily and you can now offer experiences at a discount but they for some reason notify the recipient of the price. We have been told and agree with several of our customers that leaving the price on the gift certificate is tacky. It has not always been that way, just with the recent update. I understand if you are giving a cash card to someone, you would need and want the recipient to know the price to avoid an embarrassing moment at a store or restaurant but who leaves the price tag on a gift? Xola gives the recipient a code so the recipient can book only and that process is easy but it's clear how much nanny spent and loves them the moment they get the printed gift certificate or email. We went from chasing a couple hundred bucks a week to help pay for a hobby we love and turned it in to a serious 2 person small business with gross income in the six digits, well 3 person and income in the 5 digits because we need someone to handle all the manual reschedules. Feature requests do get noticed but at about 1.5 year turn around. It's been two years since we have been asking for this. We have grown and enjoyed Xola, we just for their sake since the booking software market is so competitive now want to see them be #1 and have the client base Peek Pro does as they are a lot more ethical but we fear they won't if this feature isn't added and if the feature turnaround isn't quicker. Our review may appear negative even though we enjoy most of Xola. We understand all businesses have their little intricacies but we have been an experience provider for over ten years now and have offered many activities, rescheduling is a part of booking management no matter what adventure you provide, we and we are certain most other experience providers agree, just understand you will NOT have that option with Xola. Xola could be the best by far with just a couple more features.

Mike
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Almost perfect! - But missing a crucial functionality.

Commentaires : It's been great - Xola is the clear choice for escape room scheduling and online booking payments.

Xola's has pretty much thought of everything and makes it very easy to manage checkouts and payments for a modern escape room. Their support is always there and willing to go the extra mile. I've been in online business since before Google was a search engine - and Xola is flat out impressive!

The only thing I can see that Xola can do better, is to allow the company (business owner) to redirect a customer to a specific page after the purchase has been made. That one feature would allow us to directly track all of of our Google AdWords and Facebook Conversions. ...Yes, I know that Xola has a "conversion tracking" setting... but it is not BULLSEYE accurate like when you are able to track your conversions DIRECTLY inside of your Google and Facebook Campaigns. I need to know "What ad triggered the conversion - what keyword did they click on - and then I know what is working inside of my ad campaigns." Pushing conversion tracking to Google Analytics (as Xola does now) does not allow me to do that. Let us redirect the user/purchaser to a specific page on our site - you'll give your clients insight into their advertising and they'll end up pushing more money back into Xola.

il y a 6 ans

Thank you for the feedback! Here at Xola we strive to meet the expectations of our customers. I am going to send your feedback to the team as a feature request and let them know your concerns about redirecting the customer to another page and conversion tracking. If our team has any questions they will reach out! Again thank you for the feedback! It is customers like you that help us grow our business. -Jessica

Emma
Manager (Canada)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 11–50 employés

Xola has been enjoyable to use

Commentaires : I'm pretty happy with Xola! It's very customizable, very easy to use, and I've always had such quick replies from their customer service team. I have experience with a few other booking systems (OPERA & Mindbody Online) and I much prefer this system.

I really appreciate how easily you can customize and set specific details of listings. I believe it allows more different types of businesses to use Xola pretty easily.

Being able to edit bookings which use the split payment option would be SO ideal. I often times have to cancel the booking and rebook, which makes any refunds more complicated down the road. I would really also appreciate the feature to type the number of guests into a booking made manually, instead of having to click increase/decrease for each guest. In the purchases tab, the order it comes up seems pretty random. It would be incredibly helpful if all purchases/cancellations/guestlists/etc would appear in chronological order. It would also be helpful if you could filter it via cancellations, etc. There's a random glitch I'm noticing recently where the guest will input their email and phone number, but when looking at their booking through the dashboard, their email shows up twice. When I go into the customer's profile, their phone number shows.

il y a 2 ans

Hello Emma! Thank you for this very detailed response. I'll have your account manager reach out your way to discuss some of these suggested improvements. Glad things are good overall!

Sean
Tour owner (Canada)
Services et installations de loisirs, Auto-entrepreneur

First-rate support

The strength of this company is the fantastic support it provides for its clients. This is both at the set-up stage, and also after implementation has started. It is available 24/7, and if the on-line platform is not sufficient to solve the technical issue or the user-end challenge, a telephone conversation can be easily scheduled. This was even the case at the beginning of my using the platform: I was unfamiliar with the product and needed a lot of help to navigate the site initially. This is natural, of course, but what surprised me was when I had not used a particular function after a period of time (and so I had forgotten how to perform a specific function), the support team was extremely patient with me and with my rather elementary question. The support continued as I made non-standard bookings for my bicycle tours - each time I contacted them, the support team walked me through the necessary steps. They were helpful, polite, and understanding. Sometimes I felt embarrassed by my requests (oh, of course - duh!) “I’m sorry for bothering you” I would say afterwards, but they never made me feel the question was unjustified. In sum, I have only good things to say about the interpersonal contact I had with Xola. I would rate them 11/10 for this aspect. The platform itself is a good one, although there are some minor limitations for my purposes that I experienced. A few little tweaks for payments and bookings would be good. 8/10 in this category.

No difficulties, just a couple of limitations for payments and parameters for booking.

il y a 4 ans

Dear Sean, Thank you for such a glowing review. We're so glad you love our support and we're always happy to answer questions and appreciate your honest feedback about our product. Best, Sophie

Chad
Chad
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 2–10 employés

Customers need to reschedule? Better hire a designated scheduler because Xola camt handle it.

Commentaires : Online purchases, quick payout.

I started with Xola. Used to have one on one support. It's pretty enough. You can find work arounds for most problems.

If your in a business where weather can cause trip cancellations? Xola STILL isn't powerful enough to allow customers to reschedule on their own?!? So a reservation system where you NEED a human to reschedule customers over the phone. It's ridiculous. Xola has no desire to fix this giant hole and it's frustrating. They seem to cater to small guides and tours. My small business has theirvanilities taxed. The outsourced their help which is fine but I have no more ability to speak to anyone of consequence that can understand that it's insane to not allow customers to be able to reschedule them self's after a cancelled trip. I've spoken to several vendors who went back to peek pro over this feature and go for gift card software that does not have the amount put on it regardless if you like it or not.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Chad- Sorry to hear you are running into some issues. I am, however, happy to let you knew we do have self-service options available to your customers. My teammate Jessica just left you a voicemail. We'd love to be in touch about how to make sure you are making the most of Xola. All our support is in-house and available 24/7. Feel free to reach out anytime via call, chat, or email! Cheers, Sophie

Tanner
Owner (Canada)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2–10 employés

Xola for the win

Commentaires : Xola was our first choice software for our new business and we are glad we went with them. Starting a new business is always tough but working with Xola gave us a quick launch with great insight and tips from their staff. Xola is constantly improving, offering education and studies on the tourism industry and is a quick phone call away. We are always looking for the most efficient way of doing business and clearly Xola is as well. Our calls are on time and our questions are answered. The UI is straightforward and robust. Something we were unable to find in other software. The costs are clear and easy to manage. Our contact at Xola regularly checks in with us and we have created a relationship that ensures our needs are met. We are looking forward to growing our business with Xola.

User Interface is simple but robust. There is no sacrificing ability for the sake of navigation.

Refunds have to come out of your xola account, there is a balance that stays in your account and gets sent to your account according to your desired time frame. If the account is empty and you need to refund a customer you have to load money to your account. This is supposed to change as we discussed it with our rep and they were already working on a solution.

il y a 8 ans

Hey Tanner. Chris here. Thanks so much for taking the time to review. I've enjoyed getting you setup with Xola and helping you get your business off the ground using our system and also giving you the 'best practices' based off of all the other pedal taverns who use us. Next year will be a big year for you and I'm excited to see you grow. In regards to refunds, we are totally restructuring that work flow and will have a new solution soon with plenty of time before your next season. Take care and talk soon!

Jack
Director Sales and Marketing (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Xola helped bring our business into the 21st century!

Commentaires : Whitewater Adventures has been running the Upper Cache Creek in California for over 30 years. Until recently we didn't do online booking, and as a consequence the poor office staff had to hand type detailed booking notes and run credit card payments nonstop during the rafting season. Upon joining the team I immediately began searching for a cloud based solution to Whitewater Adventures online booking needs. While poking around on other outfitter's websites and on Google I kept seeing the same name come up at the top of every "best booking system" list. That name was Xola. After scheduling a demo time I was contacted by Delamon, one of Xola's biz/dev representatives. Delamon proceeded to walk me through an hour and fifteen minute in-depth demo of many of Xola's features, including how to set up a trip listing, how to collect and track customer information, how to utilize Xola's powerful marketing and customer outreach features, how to integrate Xola with our website, and much, much more. In these times of outsourced and call center driven sales and customer service Delamon stood out with his positive attitude, clear communicative style, product knowledge and professionalism. As for the booking system itself, well, all I can say is that the reviews weren't exaggerating . The Xola online booking and marketing system is, simply put, a pleasure to use. It is unbelievably robust and well thought out. The booking process is incredibly simple and straightforward. Just the other day I was training one of the office staff on how to use it and I was able to take her from never having seen the program to being totally able to set up her own bookings and create trip listings and add-ons in less than 30 minutes! Creating trip and product offerings through Xola is a breeze and there are multiple options for up-selling through their brilliant add-on feature. Things like trip times, dates, deposits, accepted payment types, built in credit card processors, customer questionnaires, automatic dropped checkout emails and conformation emails, driving directions, lists of what to bring, and much, much more are easily entered and even more easily customized for every listing that you want to create. I really can't recommend this service enough. The care and effort that the Xola team has put into their product and into supporting their customers through the onboarding process has been deeply appreciated by everyone at Whitewater Adventures.

il y a 6 ans

Thank you for your review! We are glad to see you are enjoying Xola!

Ernie
Graphic Designer (É.-U.)
Design graphique, 2–10 employés

Xola for Escape Rooms

Commentaires : We use Xola for our escape rooms and it's a complete breeze. We haven't come across any buggy software issues or things of that nature that prevent us from managing a business, especially one that's very dependent on a booking software. We like the new split-payment function and overall the investment that the team makes to continually upgrade and develop Xola. Several other competitor booking softwares have reached out to us trying get us to switch but really, if it ain't broke why fix it. We're very happy with Xola and look forward to future developments from its team! Thank you for helping us run our escape rooms!

I believe the best feature about Xola is its customer support. Their chat function is extremely handy when you've got a last minute question or need a quick tutorial on a feature. Plus the staff is very friendly and will always guide you through any difficulties you may encounter.

The thing I liked least about Xola is just learning a new software but that comes with anything worth doing. At first it seems as it may be a daunting task to learn new software for your business but the ease of use is beyond amazing and again, customer support is second to none. Got questions? They've got answers!

il y a 5 ans

Thanks for the review! We love to see you are loving Xola for your business! Also, happy to see you love customer support and think they are amazing, we feel the same!

Doyle
Owner (É.-U.)

Y'all should have given me the option for leaving more than 5 stars for Xola.

Staff's support and interest in "my" software needs. Put this way, I'm constantly hounded by other company's booking software guys to "look" at their software and I keep telling them..."Nope, I'm using Xola and they serve my needs just fine!" For whoever reads this review, I want them to know that I have used Xola for several years and I really appreciate how they have constantly kept up with my growth needs and seek to improve the software to help me grow. As we all know, what works today is outdated tomorrow! THANK YOU XOLA!

Really? After what I wrote above, do you really think I have any "cons"? For the record, ever since I first started using Xola I have received excellent support and anytime that I needed to "personalize" the software to meet my need, Xola was there to help me.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Doyle- Thank you so much for such a glowing review. We are constantly looking to improve and better meet the needs of the businesses we serve, so I am very happy to hear that this matches your experience! Thanks for using Xola, Sophie

Kasy
Director of Technical Services (É.-U.)

Corky’s

Commentaires : Is a well developed platform and always room to improve

System is user friendly, clean and easy for backend users

Partner fees are costly. Unable to tire pricing in one listing for separate days

il y a 2 ans

Hi Kasy, Thanks for the review! Glad to see you enjoy using Xola and find us easy to use. We do have a way to tier pricing for different days in our schedule creator. I am going to have your Customer Success Manager reach out to you to discuss this further and get it set up with you to your liking.

Amber
Manager (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, 11–50 employés

Commentaires : We enjoy using XOLA wish it was a little cleaner and simpler sometimes but overall we are satisfied.

Flexible to switch experiences, ease of booking on back and front in,

Gift Certificates: not able to purchase multiple certificates for different experiences, one person can't buy multiple gift certificates for different people in same transaction Back office: can't override booking capacity, can't book one group with different experiences have to book separately Accounting: would be nice if you could be compatible with Quick-books, daily transactions are confusing and not clean cut

il y a 5 ans

Hi Amber, Thanks so much for your feedback on gifts. Jessica reached out and can help solve some of the issues you mention. We're always looking to improve our product and software so your feedback is super helpful! Thanks, Sophie

Mário
Hotel Director (Portugal)
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés

Wine Tourism

Commentaires : I've been using XOLA.COM for more than one year, and it's been an outstanding experience. All the features that you need to run online sales are present.
The support is excellent.
Overall, after using Regiondo, Bokun and Fareharbour, I found the app with exceptional features

The software has all the features you need to accept online bookings, as well marketing tools.

The only thing to improve is the translations. It could have more OTA's connections.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for the review! We are glad to see you are loving our Software! Please reach out to us anytime with your request for OTA connections and we can see what we can do.