Easy to use, fantastic customer service

Publié le 07/06/2018
Gina C.
Contact Center Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I've used this software in multiple organizations because of the ease of use and wonderful customer service. Every time I've contacted customer service, my problem is solved quickly and everyone I've interacted with is incredibly friendly. I've also had a custom account and set up with a dedicated account manager who is reliable, accessible, and supportive. In terms of the software itself, we need something to be able to easily send lots of text messages and this definitely fits the bill. I've had to train many people on how to use SendHub and it's very user-friendly, intuitive, and easy to learn. As a manager, I also enjoy being able to sign in as other users so I can see the text conversations my team is having.

Inconvénients: The only downside so far has been that Sendhub doesn't yet integrate with our CRM so we miss out on some of those efficiencies. That being said, for our budget, I think SEndhub is a great choice because we are currently unable to allocate a ton of money towards software that might integrate with a CRM but be more expensive. Sendhub feels like an excellent value and we have been able to work around the lack of integration so far.

We are a small business that has been using SendHub for years and are very satisfied!

Publié le 27/06/2018
Jay K.
Director of Operations
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Saving time and record keeping.

Avantages: We use the software to communicate w/ tenants by being able to have a recorded log of all text messages sent and received. Technology has significantly changed the way our customer base communicates w/ us and being able to not only text, but have a saved log of all written communication solves multiple problems and greatly saves us time.

Inconvénients: Being that we are a small business with a more specialized use it doesn't cater 100% to us, which is understandable. However, we have found ways to work around those hurdles and love it.

We use this program to communicate with our parents about upcoming evens and reminders.

Publié le 06/02/2018
Glenda G.
Secretary
Gestion de l'enseignement, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I love that I can text the whole school or just certain grade levels by setting up groups. Its quick and easy for everyone to use.

Inconvénients: That I do not have the ability to receive text messages back from people that I send messages to. I would love for them to be able to reply back to me sometimes.

Simple interface and effective service

Publié le 10/12/2017
Chris C.
VP, Products & Engineering
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Wraps Twilio for us so that we don't have to write that code ourselves; great if you don't have engineers on staff!

Inconvénients: TCO feels a bit high for what you get, especially when changes need to be made and you don't have engineers on staff and have to rely on pro services instead.

I have had a great experience, the functions are very easy to use!

Publié le 13/06/2018
Jossie G.
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an

Commentaires: Exactly what I needed, to reach my clients quickly

Avantages: The user friendly aspect of it. I send up multiple groups and categories and I was easy to do . The way they let you structure the text messages is exactly what I needed.

Inconvénients: Sometimes you cannot get support right away because of the time difference. But I now have a contact person, that is beyond amazing and now I have no issues. She calls me back ASAP and tries to work with me

Grateful for technology

Publié le 19/12/2018
Diane V.
Stewardship & Donor Development
Institutions religieuses, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Our goal for using this software was to find an acceptable method for connecting with our contacts in a way that feels personal and responsive without being invasive - and I believe we achieved that goal. I was our company ginea pig and was expected to trial this software in my department before we adopt it more widely across our organization. I will confidently recommend it to be used organization wide.

Avantages: I'm not one to read instructions before plodding ahead with a new product (and I've often learned my lessons the hard way). The SendHub software was designed for people like me who just want to get the job done as quickly, easily and efficiently as possible. It was intuitive and allowed me to figure things out along the way without spending hours pouring over users manuals or digging through help articles. AND, I have to say one of the greatest strengths behind this software is the excellent customer support - both sales and technical!

Inconvénients: For someone like me, more red flags or notifications that I'm sending a multi-segment SMS would be helpful. The software features a small gray indicator in the bottom right of each message bubble telling the user the number of segments a text message is going to be. But I'm just not one who pays attention to details that don't jump out at me.

Very easy sytem to use and a lot of customer prefer text over emails and calls

Publié le 01/12/2017
Jane H.
Customer Service Representative
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Now that we have been set up with this new system, we have very positive feedback from our customers. I like how easy it is to use and I also enjoy that I receive Pop ups when a new text has come in.

Inconvénients: It would be nice to see if the message has been read or that it went to land line and not a cell number. Such a variety of numbers its hard to tell between a cell and home line.

Best SMS service on the market

Publié le 12/06/2018
Remi M.
Digital Marketer & Sales Consultant

Avantages: - Their API is awesome and allows customized solutions
- Their support is amazing
- They provide a line that does SMS, MMS and phone calls (not the case with other solutions!)

Inconvénients: - they do not have a chatbot that allows automated SMS follow-ups and to confirm scheduled appointments

Our company has used Sendhub for a few years now and it's been great for how we use it.

Publié le 04/12/2017
Sean L.
Safety Director
Support client

Avantages: Ease of use in creating groups and sending out a lot of messages quickly. Also having the unlimited option so that we know we'll never run out if we go over.

Inconvénients: Reliability at times has been poor. Text get delayed or not sent out at all. It would be nice to have some indication on the user end to know when the messages have been delivered for sure. We have no way of knowing and always assume they've gone out and then learn later that they didn't go out or were extremely delayed.
Having to switch to shortcode for mass texts is a little inconvenient but I understand why it has to be this way and is mostly out of Sendhub's control since it's on the carriers.

We are happy ith our experience using SendHub to text message thousands of message per month.

Publié le 18/06/2018
Urban Village Program Director
Support client

Avantages: It's easy to use, and the customer service is helpful. The messages are sent reliably after we schedule them.

Inconvénients: It seems a little pricey, especially compared with email marketing services, but I haven't done alot of comparison shopping.

First time user who gets needed information

Publié le 26/11/2018
Claire W.
Business Owner
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Only positive experience with this software! Based on my experience, I'm contemplating using it from a business stand point.

Avantages: On the user end, it's easy to use, easy to read what the sender needs me to understand, and simple to respond and get a message back to the sender.

Inconvénients: Currently, there is not a con I've experienced with this software.

A delight to use!

Publié le 04/01/2018
Tony R.
Co-Founder
13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Very easy to stay in touch with our customers. We also use it for sending a quick tap on the shoulder for incoming customers who haven't yet completed their order.

Avantages: The user-interface is fantastic. Everything is very intuitive and laid out in a way that's easy to understand. We have a lot of SaaS subscriptions and we've become a bit cynical about how easy it will be to get a new service into our workflow. But, SendHub has been a delight to use and fits right in.

SendHub Has Been Amazing!

Publié le 12/06/2018
Sean G.
CEO & Founder
Sports, Auto-entrepreneur

Commentaires: High ROI
Brand Awareness
Great Marketing Strategy

Avantages: fast and effective platform. Text messaging campaigns have been the most effective campaigns and have the highest ROI for my organization.

Inconvénients: Easier Way To Upload List. Very Tough At Times To Upload Mass Listing, However, The Support Team Does A Great Job Of Uploading My Mass Listings

Sendhub

Publié le 04/12/2018
Keith D.
VP, IT
Vente en gros, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We use Sendhub for all of our text to win programs and it has proven to be a solid solution.

Avantages: Sendhub is easy to use and very well priced. We use it for text to win registrations.

Inconvénients: It's difficult to consolidate and collect contacts for future use when a person registers for a certain group.

This helped me get so much work done.

Publié le 14/08/2019
Nicholas H.
Transport routier/ferroviaire, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: While recruiting for lyft I needed to contact 24000 customers. This helped me to do it in a matter of days.

Inconvénients: I'll say this was a little pricier than I anticipated, but I easily made my money back so it worked great for me.

Great business phone system

Publié le 03/03/2014
On the go
Support client

Commentaires: After using SendHub for my business, I have found it very easy to use. I can connect with customers no matter where I am and not have to confuse business calls with personal calls on my cell phone. The auto attendant feature makes my business sound more professional and voicemail transcription sent to my email makes sure I never miss an important sales opportunity.

Avantages: features, mobility, can access anywhere

Inconvénients: if your setting up multiple lines, call a rep from the company to help you get set up

Great for sales teams!

Publié le 05/03/2014
Gj
Support client

Commentaires: Easy to set up and has cut my infrastructure cost by 50% or more. Plus, I can monitor communication logs, which gives me a lot visibility and the ability to optimize team member performance.

Avantages: Easy to set up

Publié le 23/01/2019
Tahor G.
Banque, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Sendhub has fantastic customer service. Toshia helped me every step of the way and made it a breeze to get my text blast system up and running. I would definitely recommend Sendhub to anyone who needs this for their business.

Avantages: It's easy to use, I can easily transfer my contacts and get my blasts up and running.

Inconvénients: Takes practice at first, but after the first few texts you make your own format.

Simple phone system for small businesses

Publié le 05/03/2014
Cristina
Support client

Commentaires: Great product! It offers me a simple and affordable phone system. I'm very happy with the flexibility it offers me. I have been able to set up 5 lines for my employees and only upgraded the ones I needed to. It is the best app out there for small businesses that want to handle business from every where.

SendHub is great for sales teams!

Publié le 08/10/2013
Dan T.
Director of Sales
Support client

Commentaires: I manage a sales team, so I need tools that are low cost and easy to set up. SendHub is ideal for both of these requirements. Would be nice if they integrated some type of email sending feature, so can I do everything in one place for customer outreach.

Simple Business Phones

Publié le 03/03/2014
Ar
Support client

Commentaires: We use it everyday at our office. It's very quick to setup and add lines, plus they have 24/7 support and a free plan.

Avantages: Fast setup
Low cost
Great mobile apps

Inconvénients: No conference calls

SendHub is great for business

Publié le 08/10/2013
Matt L.
Support client

Commentaires: I started with all free accounts for my small business and now we use it for everything. Love how easy everything is.

Want to download your data? Pay or forget it!

Publié le 24/08/2018
Makan A.
Product Manager
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The system works OK until the moment when you actually need to take a look at the results/responses received.

Inconvénients: SendHub has a 24 hour delay in their system for downloading the data. You also can't download all responses (e.g. STOP responses are not included). The only time to get your data in real time and with all responses included is to pay an extra fee and make a special request. Stay away!

Buyers Beware

Publié le 19/09/2014
Jj B.
Services sans fil
Support client

Commentaires: I cancelled my account 12 months ago, checked my bank statements and they have continued to bill me the past 12 months! Asked for a refund, got a sorry, we cant help you response from the billing department FOUR WEEKS LATER! I had to file chargebacks with my bank. Buyers beware.

Avantages: None

Inconvénients: Four weeks to get a reply when you contact the billing department.