15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur ConceptDraw DIAGRAM

En savoir plus sur ConceptDraw DIAGRAM

Prépare et diffuse des présentations comprenant des affichages dynamiques de données liées, grâce à la technologie Live Object intégrée.

En savoir plus sur ConceptDraw DIAGRAM

ConceptDraw has an impressive list of features that approximate what I did in Visio. Unfortunately, it doesn't do any of them well.

You do have to pay for some object packages, but most likely you can find what you are looking for without having to do so.

ConceptDraw DIAGRAM - Notes

ConceptDraw DIAGRAM a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 33 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé ConceptDraw DIAGRAM ?

Emmanuel
Emmanuel
Teaching Assistant (R.-U.)
Recherche, 201–500 employés

Whatever you want to model or represent- You can do that on Concept Diagram. It is Powerful.

Commentaires : In my research on information modelling, I have explored the use of multiple diagrammatic standards and tools for modelling simple to complex service systems. I did search the internet for a software or application that contained both IDEF0 and IDEF3 libraries. I could barely find any that offered individual packages, not until I used ConceptDraw Diagram. I really enjoy using ConceptDraw Diagram. There is that smoothness and ease of use to it whether I am modelling information flow or representing a service process or abstracting a supply chain objects and entities. I don't have to use separate and multiple software just to create a model. ConceptDraw Diagram brings all the diagrammatic tools I need into a single package. This saves time, cost and increases the flexibility to experiment with different standards. The result is I am more productive in my projects.

There are very few software packages that consist of a wide range of applications ranging from project management apps to business process modelling and other diagrammatic tools. ConceptDraw Diagram seems to tick all the boxes for me. The entire solution pack is mind blowing. The range of features is great. Whether it relates to brain storming where I need to represent the opinions of multiple actors, reporting, presenting at conferences, I have found ConceptDraw Diagram to meet my modelling needs. There were 167 apps available the last time I checked. All I needed to do was to install the apps I wanted to use. ConceptDraw Diagram allow users to mix and combine different process/project/system representation/description standards and libraries in modelling whatever the user is trying to abstract. The import and export capability is outstanding. One example is the ability to import diagrams from MS Visio into ConceptDraw Diagram.

I have not identified any cons yet. Perhaps, I think ConceptDraw need to upload more tutorial/training videos on its Youtube channel.

Stage Manager (R.-U.)
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great software for stage plans

Commentaires : I use the software to draw up stage plans for concert halls in my role as an orchestral Stage Manager. I have used it for 13 years, and have found it by far the most user friendly and least bloated software to quickly achieve what needs to be achieved. Being able to import and export Visio files is a key part of this.

With a minimum of fuss, this software does what I need it to do. I can draw templates for concert halls, and adapt existing plans easily and quickly.

It would be beneficial for the software to be able to import CAD files, and for the software to recognise existing shapes from PDF files without the need to re-draw over them.

Pierre
Manager (France)
Services environnementaux, Auto-entrepreneur

Powerful but cumbersome

Commentaires : I can draw value chain maps and other types of diagrammes.

ConceptDraw has many options for shapes, arrows, alignements. It seems to be overloaded with potentiality, and is integrated into the ConceptDraw softwares, which include mindmapping and project management. There is a wealth of free shapes ("solutions") and only specific ones will have to be purchased.

The user interface is not very user friendly, it seems oldstyle to me. It is difficult to find particular shapes due to their abundance. I didn't find how t create your own shapes, based on your creation or a selection of shapes from other libraries.

Réponse de l'équipe de Computer Systems Odessa

il y a 6 ans

Thank you for the feedback Pierre. Your point regarding the UI is highly appreciated. Please also note we conduct a free one-to-one 30-minute product orientation to our users and so you may schedule one by e-mailing us at support@conceptdraw.com. There are also PDF Guides to help you get started: https://www.conceptdraw.com/helpdesk/pdf And some video tutorials as well: https://www.youtube.com/user/CSOdessa

Volkan
Researcher (Turquie)
Services sans fil, 501–1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

ConceptDraw Diagram for Academic Research

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : ConceptDraw Diagram changed my drawing habits in a positive way. Before I was using a different product. However, the former product did not have the necessary items that I can use in my research figures. ConceptDraw Diagram provides various opportunity, templates, and very good space to draw my figures.

ConceptDraw Diagram helps me to create figures which are related to use-case in the wireless mobile communications. This is because, ConceptDraw Diagram provides base-station, mobile phone, iot devices, vehicular items, that I can easily drag and drop in my workspace. ConceptDraw Diagram also works very well with MacOS systems.

I did not find any negative point of the ConceptDraw Diagram. It helps me a lot to draw research figures easily.

Vagelis
Vagelis
IS Business Solutions and Applications Manager (Irlande)
Produits alimentaires, 1 001–5 000 employés

One of (if not the) the best diagramming applications for MacOS and not only

Commentaires : Easy to install and maintain via a helper app
Easy to use and import/export incl. Visio
Support a big number of different diagrams
Can use in personal Laptop/Desktop with same lic
Helpdesk has been superb (fast and to the point) when needed
Enriched with new features frequently

Value for Money including perpetual licenses Feature Set including diagramming tools Rich libraries of templates and objects covering a lot of needs (and enriched frequently) Part of Office suite incl. Project and Mindmapping apps Ease of use with clear distinct areas Export/Import from/to multiple formats and types with options Visio support MacOS and Windows (can use at work also)

Slightly high upgrade price Stability (a few bugs, frequently squashed) Some functionality missing (but frequently updated with more, so hopeful)

Arturo
General Manager (Mexique)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2–10 employés

My experience with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM

Commentaires : I found and integrated solution to be more productive in my job as business consultant. Look more professional before my customers and being recomended.

I'm a business consultant and I have to design process diagrams daily, expecially flowcharts. But ConceptDraw Diagram is not only an excellent drawing software, but also an easy tool to prepare atractive and professional presentations using its no additional cost integrated solutions. In addition it can interact with MINDMAP and PROJECT to take full advantage of an integrated package. It definitely boost my personal productivity.

I haven't found any disadvantage with the software, I just can suggest to add more tutorial videos in you tube and let know the users.

Télécommunications, 2–10 employés

CocenptDraw Is The Best Visio Alternative out there!!

I am an Apple user and use ConceptDraw for computer network and IT related diagrams. The software has a very simple install and a very impressive array of stencils that are regularly updated. The software interface is both clean and easy to use yet feature rich and very powerful. Most importly Odessa standby their product, support is both friendly and quick to respond if you have an issue.

The only cons I have really found is that historically the software can under perform a little on very large multi page diagrams but much this seem to have been resolved in newer versions

Dave
Consultant (Malaisie)
Internet, 11–50 employés

Switched from other app since 11 years ago

4,0 il y a 6 mois

This review covers the whole suite of conceptdraw office. It's clean, intuitive, flexible and easy to use. Has gotten much, much better over the last 10 years, though would have some glitches here n there sometimes especially on newer version of MacOS

Free upgrade for next available release only available within the grace period of 2 weeks of the paid upgrade which i found really short, 1 year would a good one like others. Apps like these really aren't many out there, it would be great to have more of these apps for people like us to choose from

Louis
Consultant (Pays-Bas)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

My Conceptdraw Diagram experience

Commentaires : Overall, the software is really easy to use has a vast amount of possibilities for professionals that need design capabilities to present their ideas in an efficient manner. I would recommend Conceptdraw Diagram to everybody.

I love the versatility of the software. From customer journeys, organisational charts, business diagrams, software mockups and spatial mapping, the software encompasses all the attributes a professional needs to articulate their ideas in a visual and effective manner. In addition I really like the integration with the platforms Microsoft Office and Evernote! It makes it easy to transfer files and use them for presentations.

Because the large amount of different options, it can be overwhelming in the beginning. Nevertheless, the software is quickly mastered because of its intuitive design. It took me less than a day.

Lee
Director (Canada)
Impression, 201–500 employés

Low Cost, Easy to use Diagramming system for internal projects or small-scale presentations

Commentaires : This is a great, easy to use program for doing "raw" diagrams that are not going to be part of high end professional pitches. I've used this for small projects to quickly throw together a pleasing visual, as well as for internal training documentation to help the team understand how something is supposed to work. I've also used it extensively to put together a "rough" diagram for my designers to turn into a pixel-perfect one - its quick enough to use while providing much better direction than my own chicken scratches and poor drawing could do without!

Love the library of icons and objects, lets you quickly search for appropriate visuals when trying to explain a complex system such as a process workflow to non-project managers.

Some of the sets of objects and icons don't really fit with one another, and you can't always find everything you need within a single "library", so for some things you can end up with a mish-mash of visual styles within a single diagram.

Wojciech
Owner (Pologne)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur

I use ConceptDraw to create diagrams and as ConceptDraw Project supporter - to dashboarding

Commentaires : knowledge sharing, easy visual communication

I use ConceptDraw PRO, because there are tons of contextual images to use to create visual knowledge documents. It's great to use it with predefined solutions (metro maps, process maps, marketing diagrams, pictorials of many areas. Except diagramming, I use ConceptDraw PRO as OFFICE element - to manage projects controlling - live dashboards.

I hope to see easier way to import data from Excel spreadsheet. It's possible now, but I'd like to do it in easier way :)

keine (Autriche)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

Kundennepp

3,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Viele Funktionen, die in Visio eigentlich selbstverständlich sind, lässt diese Software vermissen. Wenn es vor einigen Jahren MS Visio für Mac gegeben hätte, hätte ich mich dafür entschieden. Leider gab es damalig nur ConceptDraw als halbwegs kostengünstige Variante.

die Einfachheit der Oberfläche und die Bedienbarkeit

das Lizenzmodell und den kostenpflichtigen Zwang. Ich habe jetzt die Version 14.x die mit der aktuellsten Version von IOS laufend Abstürze verursacht. Nach Kontakt mit dem Support hat man mir geraten, auf die kostenpflichtige Version 17.x umzusteigen. Dies ist nun schon das zweite Mal, dass ich das machen müsste, damit die Software wieder anstandslos funktioniert. Das finde ich eine Frechheit, da ich keine neuen Funktionen benötige, sondern einfach eine absturzfreie Software.

Gabriel
Estagiario Química Legal (Brésil)
Enseignement supérieur, 5 001–10 000 employés

Awesome for Process Flow Diagrams

Commentaires : Since I had to develop process flow diagrams and P&ID for my undergraduate bachelor, Concept Draw is helping me to achieve great projects. A great benefit is that you will be learning how to create great diagrams intuitively with time. It's a must for any student that has to build diagrams in any point of your career. Also, Concept Draw is very useful for the creation of Power Point slide presentations, as well for the develop of slides, graphics, illustrations, etc.

Great program. Made my undergraduate bachelor in Chemical Engineering MUCH easier. Also, they were the only company that could offer a decent product with a fair price for Apple devices, like my Mac. Furthermore, I believe that they have plenty of solutions for any kind of problems. Now, the company is releasing new softwares, revealing they concern with the future users.

Its pretty decent. I suppose they could develop and disponibilize a few webinars to teach some techniques, but no problems with the software usage.

ABDULLAH
Creative Director (Pakistan)
Immobilier, 51–200 employés

"Total simplicity in making graphs or models"

Commentaires : Helpful!
Useful!
Inventive!

The product is totally simple to utilize and is ingenious. Since I make graphs and my group needs to make posts with different shapes and figures, this product just made everything readily available. You can, in a real sense make all that you wish for this product has been made consummately. Estimating is really moderate, I didn't anticipate that it should be nevertheless I am appreciative of the actual organization. Client service, they are truly amicable and agreeable, caused me all through a ton.

Indeed, I have dealt with no issues by any means. In the event that you face any issues or you can't discover certain things. You can stand by and show restraint, practice on it, and take a gander at the manner in which you will work. There should be tutorials for various classifications.

Kelly
Owner, Activate Social Media (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

I love Concept Draw Mindmap

Commentaires : It has enhanced my professionalism during my training sessions and client meetings. It allows me to be productive and efficient. I love Concept Draw Mindmap!

It is a great tool when I work with clients. We are able to brainstorm quickly and then generate that information in a variety of formats. I also use it when I am training to illustrate points and take a break from powerpoint.

it has to be loaded on my computer (not cloud based). I have not had this be an issue other than if I want to use the software impromptu and I don't have my laptop handy.

Richard
President (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Buggy and Slow

Commentaires : Floor plan layouts, Accountability Charts.

This is the worst software I've ever purchased for my MacBook Pro. It is slow and buggy. The more objects you add to a diagram, the slower it becomes. Printing support is horrendous. I don't understand how any user could or would put up with the frustrations of spending a significant amount of time using Concept Draw.

Graciela
Employee (Mexique)
Services aux consommateurs, 11–50 employés

A great software with a lot of tools

Commentaires : I'm glad with this software, it's absolutely useful and great.

This software it's amazing, this software provide us tools, a great number of tools that help us to have a great experience in this software, you can use the differents tools and thanks for the differents kind of tools you can do too much things.

I don't like that it's a little big difficult to understand, this is the main problem with the software, for new users understand and learn how to use the differents tools it's difficult just with the software.

Alexandra
Graduate research assistant (É.-U.)
Génie civil, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

ConceptDraw Diagram very helpful for custom diagrams

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : ConceptDraw DIAGRAM was overall very easy to use and made very appealing graphics. I was struggling to find a program for what I needed, and ConceptDraw DIAGRAM fit the bill completely.

ConceptDraw Diagram has a wide ranging choice of options for depicting diagrams. It is very easy to find what you are looking for and you can even use objects from different packages. It is very easy to put your diagrams together on a page, make adjustments, and export to whatever file is needed.

Elif
Elif
Student (Turquie)
Produits chimiques, Auto-entrepreneur

It's easy to build a huge factory with just one click.

Commentaires : I'm a Chemical Engineering student. We use a wide range of applications for machine design and drawing of equipment. But in general there are no programs available to scale a factory in 2-dimensional. ConceptDraw offers you this opportunity. It doesn't deal with redrawing process equipment again. Pretty handy. Thanks!

What I like best in software is drawing packages. Thanks to the ready-made packages, you can easily place and play the equipment. Color, size, placement, numbering, the ability to change at any time has tremendous features. The interface is very clear and comfortable to use. You can discover the software in less than 15 minutes thanks to the PDFs.

Since I am a student, I can say that the only drawback of the software is that it is a paid software.

"Roy"​
"Roy"​
CEO y director de proyectos (Espagne)
Médias de diffusion, 2–10 employés

The fastest way to create technical diagram

Commentaires : I am an audiovisual developer and I usually use CAD tools for my plans and engineering. But I was looking for software that would allow me to make diagrams quickly, to show the designs without needing to represent every technical detail. ConceptDraw bring me the solution. Today I use ConceptDraw for simple and fast diagrams, but I have also discovered that it is a very good tool to create the manuals of my creations.

- Very useful tools to create draw. - "Solutions" library is very broad. - Faster and profesional support team. - Very easy to learn how to use. - Can import SVG files. - It is intended to replace Visio, but can be more powerful

- No CAD files Import/export - A/V "Solutions" library (Connectors, devices..) must be updated and enlarged with professional equipment

Steve
Steve
IT Manager (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 11–50 employés

ConceptDraw is my go-to for explaining complex processes

Commentaires : So many software packages I will visit once or twice and try to make them work for me only to abandon them. ConceptDraw is one that I continually go back to because it fulfills my needs and requirements when it comes to diagramming my business processes.

I love that ConceptDraw has so many templates for whatever need you have. My favorite is their UML diagrams with swim lanes.

Every once in a rare while I have frozen in the package.

Dillon
Dillon
Senior Software Engineer (Pakistan)
Logiciels

An amazing tool with an abundant range of assorted templates

ConceptDraw pro has made my life easier by offering a wide range of selected formats. it is now easier for me to shape my designs physically. This is definitely an amazing tool

The Import data tool gives unexpected errors sometimes, but overall the software is good. Love recommending it to my co-workers.

Ahmed
Lead developer (Égypte)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Great

ConceptDraw is a great tool that I used to sketch my thoughts, and brainstorm in a visual way. It's full of useful templates

Maybe a bit pricey? Not really sure. Also some bugs have shown up, not really serious one. The software is generally good

Réponse de l'équipe de Computer Systems Odessa

il y a 6 ans

Your response is appreciated Ahmed. Please feel free to submit your suggestions at support@conceptdraw.com directly in order for us to investigate any possible issues. We also run promos very often and will be excited to provide you with a discount.

Wen
COO (R.-U.)
Électronique grand public, 11–50 employés

I have been a fan for many years

Commentaires : Very nice, it turns my presentation much more professional

Conceptdraw constantly improve its connection from idea generation into executable actions. My most favourite function is exactly the process how you can form the ideas and then form as the actions that has resources and other parameters into the considerations.

Sometimes to edit texts, parameter of the icons is not so straightforward. It has quite many flexible settings.

James
Educator (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur

Great for fast and detailed diagram production

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Easy of use after initial learning curve

Getting started seem overwhelming, but... It was easier than I thought and had a good handle on it quickly