Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Spidergap

Rapports conviviaux, questionnaires personnalisables et support efficace. Essayez-le gratuitement.

En savoir plus sur Spidergap

92 avis affichés

Ian C.
Ian C.
Ressources humaines, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 27/03/2020

"Spidergap Rocks"

Commentaires: Love the system, the outputs and the excellent, responsive support from the Spidergap Team

Avantages: Very simple to use and setup.
Does what it’s meant to do without any complicated configuration.

Inconvénients: The Spidergap team are launching new functionality - in particular an impact survey for people who have received a 360 report and feedback. This is still in Beta phase and still needs a bit of work.

Alternatives envisagées : SurveyMonkey

Pourquoi choisir Spidergap : For efficiency in administering and reporting on 360 feedback results.

Pourquoi passer à Spidergap: It’s the best solution of its kind available.

• Publié le 27/03/2020
Human Resource Development
Internet, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 07/09/2020

"Affordable, good customer service and an easy-to-use service"

Commentaires: Really good. Great assistance setting things up and then there were regular touch points through the year. The tool itself is intuitive, simple and clear, and allows for plenty of customisation. There are richer and fancier 360 evaluation services out there, but considering the very reasonable pricing, Spidergap is a fantastic service that will enable you to run and manage even large evaluation campaigns with very little hassle.

Avantages: The big one was automating away a lot of the evaluation process. once you have imported your list of targets and evaluators into the system, things like reminders, invitations to assess etc. can mostly be launched with a couple of clicks. As an admin, you get real time insights into any exercise you are running, and it is easy to view individual reports and group results. Their customer service is very good; great after sales care and they will often be able to take care of things like minor customizations on their end if you ask for it. In addition, their resource bank on the portal is clear and easy to search and has most of the answers you will be looking for anyway.

Inconvénients: The software is really simple (which is a good thing!) but this means you are forced to use workarounds to perform some activities. For example, if you wish to resend a reminder to just one person, you have to find the automated email, copy it and paste into an email like Outlook to send it. This functionality should really be built in to the service. As another example, the group results are displayed nicely on the site and you can download the raw data in Excel, but the recommended way to get the visuals is to use a snipping tool; this seems a bit crude.

Alternatives envisagées : Qualtrics EmployeeXM et SurveyMonkey

Pourquoi passer à Spidergap: Cheaper, good customer service, no unnecessary add-ons (just focused on 360 evaluations which was all we needed; other companies will try to sell you a bundle or suite of services)

• Publié le 07/09/2020
Liz C.
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 16/09/2021

"Best 360 tool I've found"

Commentaires: I use Spidergap 360 to enable clients to see themselves through the eyes of others so they can build tangible plans for their personal growth. I have found the tool easy and intuitive to use and both the customer service and self-help excellent.

Avantages: Adaptability both in terms of questions and design
Ease of Use/ Intuitive for both set-up and post-assessment coaching
Clear, easy to understand outputs
Value for money
Excellent customer service

Inconvénients: Would love to be able to custom design the front cover without needing tech support

• Publié le 16/09/2021
Joe P.
Joe P.
VP, Design
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 19/01/2018

"Spidergap is a decent, middle-of-the-road 360 software that gets the job done"

Avantages: Easy to use if you only have one or two people to review. The relationship between quantitative ratings and comments is clear.

Inconvénients: Missing a lot of basic features such as saving a draft (I can't tell you how many reviews I've lost due to accidentally closing a tab, submission errors, etc.). The way the software visualizes feedback can be terribly misleading. It paints a very bleak picture for areas for improvement, and doesn't take into account that the feedback is relative to all other feedback. For example, if my lowest rating is a 4/5 in three areas, those three areas will be visualized in a dark red and called out as weaknesses, despite the fact that I scored high on them.

envoyé par Spidergap le 24/08/2020

Edit: Good news! As of 8 February 2019, we now support automatic saving of feedback responses!

------
Hi Joe,

Thanks for your feedback!

We really appreciate feedback that helps us to improve, even if it's not always as flattering as we'd like.

As you've identified a few issues, I'm really keen to help you address these and to get further feedback to understand where else we need to improve. However, I'm limited to 1,000 characters here so I have sent you an email directly.

In summary:
- I'm pleased to say that we have a new feature that we'll be releasing soon to address accidentally closing tabs
- We can support you in changing the Red/Amber/Green boundaries in the report
- We aim to be world-leading (not middle of road), so I would love to connect with you directly via a call to learn more about what else you'd like to see from us to reach that level

• Publié le 19/01/2018
Robin E.
Ressources humaines, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 27/01/2020

"Highly Recommend!"

Commentaires: Exceptional product! I will be using them again.

Avantages: Setting up the questionnaire was intuitive and the Customer Service was exceptional! The reports are user-friendly and my client was very pleased with the results.

Inconvénients: From an administrator's point of view, I wish there was an option to maintain complete confidentiality of the results. Yes, I'm the only person who can see who said what about whom, but I'd prefer that even I couldn't see that. We're in the US and privacy laws don't require someone on the project to have this level of access.

• Publié le 27/01/2020
Herb T.
Leadership Development
Banque, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 14/09/2020

"Spidergap is a rare gem!"

Commentaires: This has been a very positive experience and has allowed our company an entry point into the automated 360 world that saves us time on the administrative end and allows us the opportunity to focus on our recipients.

Avantages: The software is easy to use, the interface is appealing, the reporting is excellent, and the customization is just what we needed. The price is fair and a great value for what you pay.

Inconvénients: The questions they started with are on the more basic side, but if you are starting from nothing, it is a great place to start. You can also easily edit their competencies or replace with your preferred rated areas.

• Publié le 14/09/2020
Jickson P.
HR Manager
Logiciels, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 10/05/2021

"Moderate, great client assistance and a simple to-utilize administration"

Commentaires: Great. Incredible help setting things up and afterward there were ordinary touch focuses as the year progressed. The actual instrument is natural, straightforward and clear, and takes into consideration a lot of customisation. There are more extravagant and fancier 360 assessment benefits out there, yet thinking about the entirely sensible valuing, Spidergap is a fabulous assistance that will empower you to run and oversee even huge assessment crusades with next to no issue. This has been an exceptionally certain encounter and has permitted our organization a section point into the computerized 360 world that saves us time on the authoritative end and permits us the chance to zero in on our beneficiaries.

Avantages: The enormous one was robotizing endlessly a great deal of the assessment interaction. whenever you have imported your rundown of targets and evaluators into the framework, things like updates, solicitations to survey and so forth can generally be dispatched two or three ticks. As an administrator, you get constant experiences into any activity you are running, and it is not difficult to see singular reports and gathering results. Their client care is excellent; incredible after deals care and they can frequently deal with things like minor customizations on their end in the event that you request it. Moreover, their asset bank on the gateway is clear and simple to look and has the vast majority of the appropriate responses you will be searching for anyway.Setting up the survey was natural and the Customer Service was excellent! The reports are easy to use and my customer was exceptionally satisfied with the outcomes.

Inconvénients: The manner in which the product imagines input can be awfully deceptive. It paints a depressing picture for territories for development, and doesn't consider that the criticism is comparative with any remaining input. For instance, if my most reduced rating is a 4/5 out of three territories, those three regions will be pictured in a dull red and called out as shortcomings, in spite of the way that I scored high on them. The inquiries they began with are on the more essential side, however in the event that you are beginning from nothing, it is an incredible spot to begin. You can likewise effectively alter their skills or supplant with your favored evaluated territories.

• Publié le 10/05/2021
Travis D.
Travis D.
HR Manager
Enseignement supérieur, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 10/12/2018

"Outclass tool with fantastic customer service and excellent functionality"

Commentaires: If I talk about my overall experience, I would say it is the most useful software for me. It is no doubt the best platform that let employees with easy ways of filling out a questionnaire and furthermore providing them good chance to give their feedback securely.

Avantages: I have been using this tool for many years, I would say I really love everything about it whether its system or support. It is completely perfect from every angle. I love the high quality of this tool and its quick response that fulfills all the requirements of my questions. Furthermore, it is extremely easy to use. It is the most reliable software that provides comprehensive feedback.

Inconvénients: No doubt it is the complete package but one of the drawbacks is that it lacks the option to save information automatically. I would say if its team adds this feature it will look even more helpful but I am sure its efficient team will keep this issue in consideration and overcome it as soon as possible.

envoyé par Spidergap le 14/06/2019

Thanks Travis. We really appreciate your feedback and you are right - the lack of automatically saving responses before submitting is our main drawback. The good news is that this feature is our top priority and is expected be released in the next 4-6 weeks!
Looking forward to supporting you and the University even better in 2019 as a result :-)

-----

• Publié le 10/12/2018
Ranil F.
Freelancer
Médias en ligne, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 03/01/2021

"Great real-time 360 feedback ..."

Commentaires: Totally, it's a great tool, very professional , affordable, time saving and user friendly that can recommend to anyone without any further thoughts.

Avantages: Starting from the setting it up it’s easy and clear. They have a remarkable professional support team behind your back any time you need. The free trial setup they provided helped me a lot to understand how it works before I buy. You can import the targets and the evaluators in to the tool and the rest is just simple clicks. It’s mobile friendly and very intuitive. The format of the report summery is my favorite. First comes a nice summary and then comes the detailed information. Professional and simply awesome!

Inconvénients: I personally found it as a great tool. Other than mentioning "cons" I would like to give some suggestions in my point of view. I felt like the fluidity of the templates should be little more smoother and I have found a lot of features on the interface which don't use (in my cases) but for someone else they can be useful. Just wanted to share my experience.

• Publié le 03/01/2021
Erica H.
Learning Facilitator
Enseignement supérieur, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 06/06/2021

"Highly recommend"

Commentaires: We are finishing our first round of feedback reports this week so I'm sure I would have more to say following the entire experience. Currently however, our overall experience has been phenomenal. I would highly recommend this product and company. We are looking forward to continuing the use of the product.

Avantages: The team at Spidergap. The product itself is highly customizable and easy to use. The team exceeds expectations at every turn. They monitor your project and reach out to check in at all the important milestones. When I have had a question, the response is immediate. Every person on the team is knowledgeable on our project. I have never been as impressed as I am with the Spidergap team.

Inconvénients: We have a lot of users taking the survey and not having a platform that is accessible to them costs the admin a lot of time. Users have to contact the admin to see what their progress is and who hasn't yet responded to their feedback request. Any changes made to emails that bounce as well have to be done by the admin.

• Publié le 06/06/2021
Human Resources Specialist
Banque, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 26/10/2018

"Spidergap Bridges the Gap Between Employees and Human Resources"

Avantages: I got tired of employees emailing me their feedback and complaints and wanted to work with a program where it strictly functions in receiving these type of issues; that way I can keep my emails separate. I came across this program that looked very useful so I decided to try this software called Spidergap. It allows the employees to fill out a questionnaire which I customize. They can provide their feedback in a secure manner. I gather all the reports and assess them and this is where I can make decisions based on their feedback. The software is very manageable and contains a good price.

Inconvénients: Sometimes the stuff I’ve written doesn't automatically save and I’ve lost the information because I accidentally closed the tab. They should have an auto-recovery option.

envoyé par Spidergap le 14/06/2019

Thank you! We really appreciate your feedback and you are right - the lack of automatically saving responses before submitting is our main drawback. The good news is that this feature is our top priority and is expected be released in the next 4-6 weeks!

-----

• Publié le 26/10/2018
Finn R.
Accountant
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 11/11/2020

"Very easy to use and effective tool - Outstanding support!"

Avantages: Super easy to us . Excellent support. Support is very responsive and friendly and always able to help. Also, it is a very reliable software that provides comprehensive feedback. I especially liked the functionality that let´s you compare each person´s results with the results of the entire organization. I did also like about this software that the questionnaires and reports can be easily edited.

Inconvénients: There is not much I dislike about the software, however think that the software builder is slightly too basic. In my personal opinion the software builder is too similar to Google Forms. I would like to see a greater selection of different inquiry types, for example scaler or matrix. Furthermore, I missed an auto-save function. You always have to save your progress manually when using this software, which can be somewhat annoying and result in lost data if you forget to save your progress. Also, I did miss the ability to easily send repeat invitations to specific respondents.

envoyé par Spidergap le 12/11/2020

Thanks so much for the feedback! We're so glad you are getting great support, finding the tool easy to use, and provides comprehensive feedback. We're working on improving reminder functionality as although you can currently send reminders in bulk any time, sending one-off individual reminders aren't yet as easy as we'd like. You mentioned you were missing auto-save... but we do now auto-save progress when providing feedback or editing the questionnaire. Was there somewhere else that you would find auto-save useful? Please let us know by email to support@spidergap.com Thanks!

• Publié le 11/11/2020
Paul L.
Managing Director
  • Publié le 17/02/2016

"I have been using Spidergap for 5 years and am very pleased with it. Great system and support!"

Commentaires: From an administrator's perspective, the system is very easy to understand and navigate. Building questionnaires / assessments and amending and copying existing questionnaires / assessments is straightforward. Adjusting rating scale and rater groups is very simple. Options exist in terms of question types - based upon just a single response that rates performance or frequency, or includes a second response that enables raters to specify the level of performance they feel is appropriate for each behaviour being assessed Narrtive can be added as frequently as you specify, enabling raters to provide examples to back up their ratings Rater information can be loaded through Excel spreadsheet, or added directly into the system by the Subjects, which saves administrator time manipulating spreadsheets. Additional raters can be added manually, if required. The email templates are easy to edit, as is issuing emails with links to the questionnaire / assessment and reminders. Reports are clear and informative - summary information at the front, with detailed scores later. From the Subject and Raters' perspectives, it's an easy to access system, just one click, with no need for passwords. The system looks and feels professional to them, so high face vailidity. For reference and training, there is plenty on their site to help you, including videos to walk you through setting things up. For me, it is not just the system that is important. Spidergap provides a great system, no question. It's also about being able to trust and to be able to rely on the guys who run it to respond quickly and effectively when you do need their help, having made a mistake somewhere. Spidergap provide support second to none. Highly recommended system and great support.

envoyé par Spidergap le 17/02/2016

Thanks Paul, it has been a pleasure working with you, and we look forward to supporting you with running 360s with your clients for many years to come!

• Publié le 17/02/2016
Fiona S.
Learning & Development Manager
  • Publié le 27/01/2016

"Struggling to find fault - am so used to glitches/issues/poor customer service - not here."

Commentaires: I thought introducing 360 to our small business was going to be costly and complicated. We took advantage of the free trial as we only have 5 Managers across the country. I sat down one Sunday afternoon having watched the tutorial vids and used the chat function to get a couple of queries answered (which they did promptly even though it was late on a Saturday night!) and began to create my project. My real surprise was that everything happened the way it should - the way it had been shown on the vids. It made me realise how often I normally feel let down by systems/software/customer service etc. Not only was it as easy as they said to create the project and load all the necessary information, when I came to the questionnaire itself I realised just how flexible it was. It's a very intuitive system and I was able to figure out very quickly how to amend every title and question so that it almost completely mirrored our own Manager Scorecard. This will make the feedback so much more meaningful to the Managers as it will be in their frame of reference and directly related to objectives and KPIs they're already familiar with. The questionnaires went out and some started to bounce back due to incorrect email addresses - again I expected issues in sorting this out but again it was simple and easy to delete the original questionnaires sent and resend to the new addresses. Just a pretty seamless and trouble free process which, like I say, seems a rarity nowadays. The reports themselves are professional and give the right variety of detail, are easy to read and understand - don't know what else to say really - we will be using again, and will happily endorse with enthusiasm.

envoyé par Spidergap le 27/01/2016

Thank you so much for your review Fiona, the whole team are genuinely touched by your comments and fired up about how what we are doing is helping you and your managers. If there is anything we can do to help, or improve then do let us know!

• Publié le 27/01/2016
Cheryl D.
Career Coach
Urbanisme et architecture, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 27/03/2018

"I'm an external career coach using this 360 tool to help my coachee obtain valuable feedback."

Avantages: This is my first time using this 360 tool and I'm very impressed with quality of tool and reports; ease of use; ability to customize to suit my needs; super fast response time to my questions (haven't waited more than 3 hours despite being in USA--different time zone); quality of FAQs that have answered 98% of my questions; and clean clear reporting. I also LOVE that I can include the Director of HR as having access to my project to view drafts, etc. but not to all of my account (e.g. other projects that don't involve her firm, since I provide consulting to other companies).

Inconvénients: Currently, the tool does not have an auto save feature for participants, so I had to warn them to block out uninterrupted time to complete in one sitting. Spidergap acknowledges that this upgrade is something they are working on. I urge them to do so. Two other improvements that I've suggested: 1) ability to change relationship category without engaging Spidergap directly (although when I did their response was super-duper fast), 2) in email template to participants: offer a prompt for a deadline date so that respondents know how long they have to complete the questionnaire. Otherwise, we can forget to tell them.

envoyé par Spidergap le 04/04/2018

Hi Cheryl,

Thanks so much for your kind review. I'm so glad you get valuable feedback and that you like Spidergap's reports, ease of use, customization, support, and other features.

We definitely agree with the areas to improve that you highlight and as you say they are on our roadmap for this year. (We'll keep you updated).

Thanks again for taking the time to share your feedback.

• Publié le 27/03/2018
Liz C.
Learning & Development Regional Manager
Biens de consommation, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 04/04/2019

"Fabulous tool for 360"

Commentaires: We are wishing to develop specific leadership capabilities in highly technical individuals (leaders of complex project teams, rather than "leaders by organisation chart"). Traditional 360 tools cannot be tailored and do not provide a great fit for this demographic, as well as being costly.
We found Spidergap filled our needs perfectly. We could set up a 360 project that was specific to this group, tailor the questions so they were highly relevant to the capabilities we wanted to see them grow in, administer the whole process easily and give the group easy-to-read insightful reports to help them develop.
Feedback from the report-receivers was extremely positive, and line managers were quick to share how easy it was to coach from the report content.
We are monitoring the progression of a specific group and are confident that this has helped them significantly in the area of self-knowledge and in shaping them as leaders.

Avantages: The ease of use, especially in tailoring the feedback questions for a specific organisation or project. The ability to add your own logo to the cover.
The great self-help documents on site. Chat help was readily available too, although it wasn't needed often as the tool is very intuitive.
Great value for money / no mandatory tie-in to coaching services that is forced by other big brands
Very insightful and easy to read report with strengths at the forefront, not just weakness.

Inconvénients: Very few "cons" but would have liked to have been able to easily send repeat invitations/ reminders to specific respondents, versus "all" or a long-winded cut-and-paste action.

• Publié le 04/04/2019
Sonia P.
Talent and Learning Manager
  • Publié le 04/08/2014

"Takes 360 degree feedback to the next level"

Commentaires: Our key objectives for our 360 were to:
- Keep the process clear and simple
- Automate as much of it as possible
- Provide more comprehensive and useful feedback to colleagues
Initially, our main concerns with using Spidergap were about changing from an established provider, whether the technology was robust enough, the length of the survey and staff participation levels. However, those concerns were addressed, as:
1. The team worked tirelessly with us to ensure that the process was clear and easy to follow
2. Our current processes were carefully analysed and some aspects were incorporated in the design
3. A pilot was used to cue employee feedback and test the system
4. The team at Spidergap ensured that additional enhancements were included where applicable
5. Spidergap supported our internal marketing drive and helped to ensure that we had just over 99% staff participation in the process.
The best bits about using Spidergap have been the support and patience from the team and their experience with different scenarios as well as the enthusiastic response from our employees. We were also delighted by the excellent data output and the richness of the feedback report, which is something that many of our employees have commented on. To anyone else who is considering using Spidergap, I would say that this is a unique, qualitative product which takes 360 degree feedback to the next level. Alex and Paddy combine experience in the industry with superb analytical skills enabling you to obtain tangible results.

• Publié le 04/08/2014
Brian O.
Sr. Manager, Organizational Effectiveness
Ressources humaines, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 23/07/2019

"Unmatched Product and Service"

Commentaires: I needed a 360 solution that was dynamic, configurable, and flexible enough to meet our needs. Working with Spidergap through the initial demo process was what sold me. The follow up conversations, quick responses to questions, and thoroughness of the answers were among the best I have seen. The product speaks for itself but it was a no-brainer to move forward with the customer experience I had. Administration of the solution is very simple and reporting functionality is exactly what I was looking for. With the way this company operates, I would benefit tremendously if they built out a talent management suite to include performance reviews, succession planning, etc. Yes, the solution is that good and easy to use and manage.

Avantages: Simple to understand, ease of use on back-end and for raters, support and quick responses, configuration possibilities, templates for everything (rater emails - initial and reminders, competencies, etc.) that can be configured, simple flow and ease of use with reporting, rater manageability, reminder functionality, etc.

Inconvénients: The only thing I did not like was having a minimum of 10 credit order for the first purchase. I was able to sample the product with the 1 free credit they provide which was great, but jumping up to a 10 credit order was a bit more than most smaller companies can do. Perhaps provide an option to start with 5 with a slightly higher price point.

• Publié le 23/07/2019
Michael H.
Principal Consultant
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 09/02/2018

"Incredibly easy to use and very intuitive"

Commentaires: Electronically manage all our assessment needs

Avantages: I had a trial set up in less than an hour without looking at any documentation. then when I got into more complex needs, the documentation and support was outstanding. The process for nominating evaluators, approving them and then tracking the work of the evaluators is really good.

Inconvénients: The survey builder is a little more rudimentary, not much different than Google Forms. Would like to see some more question types, e.g. scaler or matrix. The branching logic is simple; would like to see some looping, i.e. be able to repeat a set of questions multiple times depending upon a value provided by the evaluator.

envoyé par Spidergap le 12/02/2018

Thanks so much for your review Michael. I'm so glad you've found Spidergap useful, have found our support great, and I've captured your feedback on ways in which we could add to our questionnaire builder. In fact, we've already got some changes coming that I think you will like - more on this soon! :-)
Thanks again,

• Publié le 09/02/2018
Consultor Tecnico - Java Developer
51-200 employés
  • Publié le 12/06/2018

"It was easy to create the project. and load all the necessary information"

Commentaires: It is very flexible. It is a very intuitive system. The reports themselves are professional and provide the right variety of details, are easy to read and understand

Avantages: The application has great flexibility and ease of use The support is fantastic and fast. Custom options facilitate the use of the tool. Easy to use if you only have one person to review

Inconvénients: Can not select individual evaluation scale because it is not a mobile application, it can not be used anywhere. not particularly friendly You can not extract the questionnaire in the format that is on the site

envoyé par Spidergap le 08/02/2019

Good news! We now have a new modern, and mobile-friendly questionnaire! You can find out more here: https://docs.spidergap.com/product-updates/a-modern-and-mobile-friendly-questionnaire-feb-2019

• Publié le 12/06/2018
Lasha I.
Performance Appraisal and Job Analysis Specialist
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 28/12/2018

"Great and easy tool for 360 feedback"

Commentaires: Generating reports in my native language is fantastic.

Avantages: Editable questionnaires, reports, support of Georgian Unicode, great support team

Inconvénients: I liked least the price, if it would be little bit cheaper that would b great

envoyé par Spidergap le 03/01/2019

Thanks for your feedback Lasha. I'm so glad you are enjoying our new language support features ¿ it has been great to see Feedback reports produced in Georgian!

Please note that our prices do decrease significantly as you increase the number of people being assessed, so as you go beyond initial pilot stages you'll find the costs become significantly cheaper than the alternatives.

• Publié le 28/12/2018
Stefano P.
Partner
  • Publié le 20/06/2014

"Excellent product, outstanding customer service"

Commentaires: I used for the first time Spidergap to create a customised 360 assessment with one of our multinational clients. I was impressed by the ease of use, both in terms of setting up the survey and managing the results. The individual reports are accurate and I appreciated the possibility to customise further the personal development form to make it more relevant for participants. A possible improvement relates the group report, which could be a bit more detailed in line with the content of the individual reports. Overall we were very satisfied with the tool and very impressed by the level of service that Spidergap provided. All their representatives and technical support staff were extremely available, ready to support and attentive to our needs, in a way that I have rarely experienced elsewhere.

envoyé par Spidergap le 20/06/2014

Thanks Stefano,

I'm glad you've found Spidergap useful and thanks also for your feedback! The group reports are an area we'll be working on this year, so we'll keep you updated on these plans and changes we'll be making. In the meantime, let us know if you'd like a call to review how you can get the most out of the existing group results (spidergraph chart, filters, exports to xls etc.).

Kind regards,
Alexis Kingsbury, Co-Founder at Spidergap

• Publié le 20/06/2014
Joe M.
L&D Business Partner
  • Publié le 22/12/2014

"Spidergap"

Commentaires: I was asked to identify a 360 tool that was simple to use, configurable to our needs (in support of a leadership programme) and that had face validity (especially as the organisation is relatively new to 360).
Spidergap has been an excellent choice. I have been impressed by the initial explanation of the product, the ease of use and efficacy of the self authoring tool in giving us what we need. And the customer support throughout (the product is easy to use, nevertheless we had all sorts of questions).
I have also been impressed that the Spidergap team has both excellent technical knowledge and organisation/people development know how. They have consistently been able to help.

envoyé par Spidergap le 22/12/2014

Thanks Joe, I'm really glad you've found Spidergap useful for your leadership programme, and that we've been able to support you with your questions.

In future we'll be looking to provide more guides, best practice content, and other resources to answer common questions and help you get the most out of your 360 (albeit we'll always be happy to provide further support wherever needed).

Thanks for your feedback,

Alexis (Co-Founder of Spidergap)

• Publié le 22/12/2014
Melissa M.
Deputy PMG, Operations
  • Publié le 21/12/2017

"Exceeds my expectations"

Avantages: Tool is very easy to set up and manage. Invitations and reminders are super easy to send out and the dashboard allows monitoring response rates at a glance. Quality reports with a wealth of data to focus improvements on the areas that matter most.

Inconvénients: Can't really think of anything. I'll pick cost. But, must note, that the cost is very reasonable for the tool and report quality and I've added it only because my initial response of "Can't think of any."

envoyé par Spidergap le 22/12/2017

Thanks so much for your review Melissa - I'm so glad we've exceeded your expectations, and we've got some improvements coming in 2018 that I think you'll really like too!

• Publié le 21/12/2017
Gregg O.
Gregg O.
Director of HR
Appareils médicaux, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 10/10/2018

"HR Director"

Commentaires: We are using this software to bridge communication gaps we may have. Getting the feedback from the 360's has become a very useful tool in building relationships and operating procedures.
It made my job easier, THANKS!

Avantages: It is easy to use, very user friendly!
Reports are great, easy to read and all the information is there.
It gave our management team honest assessments and tools to build upon them.

Inconvénients: Honestly, I can't say. We have had a positive experience and we will continue to use this software moving forward.

• Publié le 10/10/2018