En savoir plus sur Spidergap

Rapports conviviaux, questionnaires personnalisables et support efficace. Essayez-le gratuitement.

En savoir plus sur Spidergap

The only limits are your own imagination. They provide tools and resources to help guide you in the right direction and determine how to convert the data collected into actionable steps.

In email template to participants: offer a prompt for a deadline date so that respondents know how long they have to complete the questionnaire. Otherwise, we can forget to tell them.

Spidergap - Notes

4,9

Spidergap a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 100 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Spidergap ?

Priscille
Manager (Cameroun)
Produits alimentaires, 2-10 employés

Spidergap review

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Économie du temps. Je peux me consacrer à autre chose

Ce que j'ai beaucoup aimé avec cette application est qu'elle permet d'économiser du temps

J'aurais juste aimé que l'on y ajoute un peu plus de fonctionnalités comme la comptabilité

Ian
Ian
Director (Afrique du Sud)
Ressources humaines, 2-10 employés

Spidergap Rocks

Commentaires : Love the system, the outputs and the excellent, responsive support from the Spidergap Team

Very simple to use and setup. Does what it’s meant to do without any complicated configuration.

The Spidergap team are launching new functionality - in particular an impact survey for people who have received a 360 report and feedback. This is still in Beta phase and still needs a bit of work.

Alternatives envisagées : SurveyMonkey

Pourquoi choisir Spidergap : For efficiency in administering and reporting on 360 feedback results.

Pourquoi passer à Spidergap : It’s the best solution of its kind available.

Human Resource Development (Japon)
Internet, 10 000+ employés

Affordable, good customer service and an easy-to-use service

Commentaires : Really good. Great assistance setting things up and then there were regular touch points through the year. The tool itself is intuitive, simple and clear, and allows for plenty of customisation. There are richer and fancier 360 evaluation services out there, but considering the very reasonable pricing, Spidergap is a fantastic service that will enable you to run and manage even large evaluation campaigns with very little hassle.

The big one was automating away a lot of the evaluation process. once you have imported your list of targets and evaluators into the system, things like reminders, invitations to assess etc. can mostly be launched with a couple of clicks. As an admin, you get real time insights into any exercise you are running, and it is easy to view individual reports and group results. Their customer service is very good; great after sales care and they will often be able to take care of things like minor customizations on their end if you ask for it. In addition, their resource bank on the portal is clear and easy to search and has most of the answers you will be looking for anyway.

The software is really simple (which is a good thing!) but this means you are forced to use workarounds to perform some activities. For example, if you wish to resend a reminder to just one person, you have to find the automated email, copy it and paste into an email like Outlook to send it. This functionality should really be built in to the service. As another example, the group results are displayed nicely on the site and you can download the raw data in Excel, but the recommended way to get the visuals is to use a snipping tool; this seems a bit crude.

Alternatives envisagées : Qualtrics EmployeeXM et SurveyMonkey

Pourquoi passer à Spidergap : Cheaper, good customer service, no unnecessary add-ons (just focused on 360 evaluations which was all we needed; other companies will try to sell you a bundle or suite of services)

Sidney
First Impressions Coordinator (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 51-200 employés

Spidergap is great!

4,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience has been great. The tool is easy to use, the customer service is fantastic, and we've yet to have any trouble with it.

What I like most about Spidergap is how convenient and efficient it is to use. It's very user-friendly, there are great articles to help with questions, and everything is easily accessible.

I wish there was more room for customization. There are a few things on the report we wish we could tweak, but it's not a make-or-break thing! A suggestion I'd make is to have a page for users to few outstanding requests, approvals, or peer-assessments they need to complete so they have a list of those in one spot.

VP, Design (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Spidergap is a decent, middle-of-the-road 360 software that gets the job done

Easy to use if you only have one or two people to review. The relationship between quantitative ratings and comments is clear.

Missing a lot of basic features such as saving a draft (I can't tell you how many reviews I've lost due to accidentally closing a tab, submission errors, etc.). The way the software visualizes feedback can be terribly misleading. It paints a very bleak picture for areas for improvement, and doesn't take into account that the feedback is relative to all other feedback. For example, if my lowest rating is a 4/5 in three areas, those three areas will be visualized in a dark red and called out as weaknesses, despite the fact that I scored high on them.

il y a 2 ans

Edit: Good news! As of 8 February 2019, we now support automatic saving of feedback responses! ------ Hi Joe, Thanks for your feedback! We really appreciate feedback that helps us to improve, even if it's not always as flattering as we'd like. As you've identified a few issues, I'm really keen to help you address these and to get further feedback to understand where else we need to improve. However, I'm limited to 1,000 characters here so I have sent you an email directly. In summary: - I'm pleased to say that we have a new feature that we'll be releasing soon to address accidentally closing tabs - We can support you in changing the Red/Amber/Green boundaries in the report - We aim to be world-leading (not middle of road), so I would love to connect with you directly via a call to learn more about what else you'd like to see from us to reach that level All the best, Alexis

Robin
President (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, Auto-entrepreneur

Highly Recommend!

Commentaires : Exceptional product! I will be using them again.

Setting up the questionnaire was intuitive and the Customer Service was exceptional! The reports are user-friendly and my client was very pleased with the results.

From an administrator's point of view, I wish there was an option to maintain complete confidentiality of the results. Yes, I'm the only person who can see who said what about whom, but I'd prefer that even I couldn't see that. We're in the US and privacy laws don't require someone on the project to have this level of access.

Herb
Leadership Development (É.-U.)
Banque, 1 001-5 000 employés

Spidergap is a rare gem!

Commentaires : This has been a very positive experience and has allowed our company an entry point into the automated 360 world that saves us time on the administrative end and allows us the opportunity to focus on our recipients.

The software is easy to use, the interface is appealing, the reporting is excellent, and the customization is just what we needed. The price is fair and a great value for what you pay.

The questions they started with are on the more basic side, but if you are starting from nothing, it is a great place to start. You can also easily edit their competencies or replace with your preferred rated areas.

Travis
Travis
HR Manager (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 10 000+ employés

Outclass tool with fantastic customer service and excellent functionality

Commentaires : If I talk about my overall experience, I would say it is the most useful software for me. It is no doubt the best platform that let employees with easy ways of filling out a questionnaire and furthermore providing them good chance to give their feedback securely.

I have been using this tool for many years, I would say I really love everything about it whether its system or support. It is completely perfect from every angle. I love the high quality of this tool and its quick response that fulfills all the requirements of my questions. Furthermore, it is extremely easy to use. It is the most reliable software that provides comprehensive feedback.

No doubt it is the complete package but one of the drawbacks is that it lacks the option to save information automatically. I would say if its team adds this feature it will look even more helpful but I am sure its efficient team will keep this issue in consideration and overcome it as soon as possible.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks Travis. We really appreciate your feedback and you are right - the lack of automatically saving responses before submitting is our main drawback. The good news is that this feature is our top priority and is expected be released in the next 4-6 weeks! Looking forward to supporting you and the University even better in 2019 as a result :-) Alexis ----- Edit: Good news! As of 8 February 2019, we now support automatic saving of feedback responses!

Gregg
Gregg
Director of HR (É.-U.)
Appareils médicaux, 201-500 employés

HR Director

Commentaires : We are using this software to bridge communication gaps we may have. Getting the feedback from the 360's has become a very useful tool in building relationships and operating procedures.
It made my job easier, THANKS!

It is easy to use, very user friendly! Reports are great, easy to read and all the information is there. It gave our management team honest assessments and tools to build upon them.

Honestly, I can't say. We have had a positive experience and we will continue to use this software moving forward.

Rener
Executive Coach (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, Auto-entrepreneur

Couldn’t be more impressed

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I’ve already recommended it to a handful of my colleagues and will be referring to many more to take advantage of this exceptional tool and service!

The tool is incredibly intuitive and flexible and the customer service team has blown me away!

N/A I loved it

Kadir
Manager (Turquie)
Automobile, 10 000+ employés

Spidergap usage

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : More than average for the expectations

I like function of programme beside benefits to have all in one options

Cost of software is not so cheap for a small size company

Principal Consultant (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Incredibly easy to use and very intuitive

Commentaires : Electronically manage all our assessment needs

I had a trial set up in less than an hour without looking at any documentation. then when I got into more complex needs, the documentation and support was outstanding. The process for nominating evaluators, approving them and then tracking the work of the evaluators is really good.

The survey builder is a little more rudimentary, not much different than Google Forms. Would like to see some more question types, e.g. scaler or matrix. The branching logic is simple; would like to see some looping, i.e. be able to repeat a set of questions multiple times depending upon a value provided by the evaluator.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks so much for your review Michael. I'm so glad you've found Spidergap useful, have found our support great, and I've captured your feedback on ways in which we could add to our questionnaire builder. In fact, we've already got some changes coming that I think you will like - more on this soon! :-) Thanks again, Alexis

Joe
L&D Business Partner (R.-U.)

Spidergap

Commentaires : I was asked to identify a 360 tool that was simple to use, configurable to our needs (in support of a leadership programme) and that had face validity (especially as the organisation is relatively new to 360).
Spidergap has been an excellent choice. I have been impressed by the initial explanation of the product, the ease of use and efficacy of the self authoring tool in giving us what we need. And the customer support throughout (the product is easy to use, nevertheless we had all sorts of questions).
I have also been impressed that the Spidergap team has both excellent technical knowledge and organisation/people development know how. They have consistently been able to help.

il y a 8 ans

Thanks Joe, I'm really glad you've found Spidergap useful for your leadership programme, and that we've been able to support you with your questions. In future we'll be looking to provide more guides, best practice content, and other resources to answer common questions and help you get the most out of your 360 (albeit we'll always be happy to provide further support wherever needed). Thanks for your feedback, Alexis (Co-Founder of Spidergap)

Vijayareka
HR Specialist (Inde)

Awesome customer experience and use friendly options to navigate

The support from the Spidergap team is fantastic, friendly and quick. Customized options eases the use of the tool.

as of now nothing to like least.. I hope the team is working on improving the technical functionalities of the tool.

Janet
Organisational Development Consultant (Afrique du Sud)
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés

Fit for purpose design with great support

Commentaires : I used the Spidergap 360 as a leadership assessment tool for a team on a development journey. I was able to customize the questions to align with the company values and mission. After completing the reports I gave face to face feedback to each manager to discuss their report and develop an action plan. We then embarked on a development journey through a 2-day team workshop. The 360 reports helped us to create self-awareness and opened up the feedback conversation so that the team could engage at a much different level. This was an essential part of the team journey.

I chose this software because the reports and results are professional, easy to understand and customizable. I ended up getting so much more than I anticipated. The service and technical support I got the team was exceptional. The tool was so intuitive and easy to use and the way in which I could set it up to improve team performance was really valuable.

Not much, I must say. I needed to be able to send an assessment "back" to the step where a user can re-select their participants without losing data already completed which the system can't currently do. That was the only aspect that I would improve.

Adrian
Managing Director (R.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés

Long-term Spidergap User

Commentaires : We've used Spidergap in our company, Arcus Consulting for years - since it was first launched. We use it as part of our consulting and training work with clients seeking 360 feedback.
We've found the customer support from Spidergap to be exceptional - highly responsive and going out of their way to help us.

Very easy for feedback providers to use - we've never had anyone say they don't understand how to use it. So easy to set up a new project based on previous projects and then edit the design Clear, crisp outputs and reporting

I have nothing to add to this 'Cons' section

Paul
HR consultant (Ouganda)

Great, would recommend it to anyone

the ease with which it is used as well as the layout of results . It easily identifies strengths and opportunities

can't extract the questionnaire in the format that it is in on the site and so not particularly friendly from that point of view

Kerasoula
HR Generalist (Grèce)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Spidergap review

Commentaires : I am very satisfied with my overall experience!

Easy to use, inclusive of basic steps of 360 degree feedback procedure

A little bit old UX. I would like to experience a more modern front-end

Eduardo
Portugal
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Good tool, easy to use and streamlines the process

Commentaires : Good tool, easy to use and streamlines the process.
Default questionnaires are good but time consuming to fill, which makes them uneffective when getting feedback outside your company. need to be customized, but that is an easy thing to do.

il y a 7 ans

Thanks for the feedback Eduardo, As you say, we make it easy to customise the assessment so you can reduce the default template to meet yours needs, however we'll also look into offering some shorter 360 questionnaires to support situations like yours where third parties outside the company were being asked for feedback. Thanks again, Alexis

Mark
É.-U.

Spidergap delivers!

Commentaires : From the excellent flexibility of the product to the excellent customer support, I encourage you to utilize the services of Spidergap for your next 360 Review. The report is professionally put together and the ease of use from an administrative perspective is top drawer!

il y a 6 ans

Thanks Mark, I'm so glad you've found Spidergap useful and am really pleased that you found the report, flexibility, support and ease-of-ease particularly 'top drawer'. I'll pass your kind words on to the team, and we look forward to supporting you in future.

Vitor
Partner Services Specialist (Singapour)

Perfect 360 Feedback Tool

Commentaires : We have been working with Spidergap for 3 years now. Our collaboration started with a small 360 feedback survey of 2 teams that combined included 50 employees. We have now expanded this survey to the whole Operations Unit with 500 plus employees Globally. Spidergap has given us all the flexibility and support that you expect from a top notch company. The tool performs great both on small samples and on large worldwide groups. Compared with some of the other tools out there, I highly doubt you can get better value for your money.

James
Operations Coordinator (Italie)
Organisme social ou civique, 11-50 employés

Very Friendly User Experience

Very user friendly interface with great customisation especially in design and reminder comms. Help desk are on hand and very effective (in my experience). The reports they generate are really interesting and detailed. Haven't used the software yet but the impact survey also looks a great addition to understand how our clients experience was felt.

Lack / awkwardness of distinguishing between self and peer reviewers

James
Head of Retail Operations (Nouvelle-Zélande)

An intuitive, easy to use system with insightful performance reporting

The software is intuitive and easy to use, questions can easily be removed, added and customised.

I feel as though the desired performance questions (though these can be deleted) can lead the reviewer to answer the actual performance questions in a particular manner.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks for your feedback James! Yes, we offer both options (just assess 'current performance' or assess both 'current' and 'desired' performance) to identify the biggest gaps. We'd love to explore the options further with you, to help you work out what the best solution will be for your organization.

Debbie
Wazzup? Driver and Life Coach ()
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Thank you to the Spidergap team!

Commentaires : The Spidergap 360 Degree Feedback tool has been an integral part of our leadership programme this year. It is highly customisable, so the reports that it generated for us are very specific to our needs. It was easy to design the questionnaire and the reports are easy to read. The customer service I received was personal, fast and effective every time I needed it. All this over thousands of miles too we are a company in South Africa and Spidergap is in the UK.

Richard
President (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur

I was very impressed with flexibility of the tool

Commentaires : Effective 360 reviews prior to coaching engagements.

I designed my own questionnaire and found the tool to be extremely flexible and easy to use. The support team was incredibly responsive when I had questions. The whole experience was great.

Maybe add even more analytical capabilities into the tool. For ex, what does the respondent think the most important characteristics are of a leader, and compare that to what his peers and leaders think. Can be illuminating.