En savoir plus sur BigCommerce

BigCommerce est une des principales plateformes cloud d'e-commerce pour les entreprises bien établies et à croissance rapide.

En savoir plus sur BigCommerce

It has a good amount of templates you can explore. Despite it is thought for people less into web designing, it also allows more tech-savvy users and developers to apply some HTML and CSS styling.

Support sometimes doesn't know everything about ongoing issues with the platform so sometimes it is frustrating to iterate an issue that team members don't even know are happening.

BigCommerce - Notes

BigCommerce a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 273 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé BigCommerce ?

Michael J.
Michael J.
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Strong but could use a few improvements. WordPress integration!

5,0 il y a 5 mois
Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Luc
CEO (France)
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Big commerce, big facture

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

CMS assez complet, permet tous les besoins primaires

Dès qu'on veut de la personnalisation des outils, cela devient vite très cher

Pierre
Graphiste (France)
Design graphique, 2-10 employés

BigCommerce un bon CMS e-commerce !

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Je ne connaissais pas BigCommerce c'est un amis qui me l'a fait découvrir et c'est un bon outil fiable et le support est relativement simple à joindre je recommande.

- BigCommerce est un bon CMS assez facile à prendre en main- Le support client de BigCommerce est très réactif- Il est possible d'utiliser des templates gratuits pour gagner en temps et en productivité- La fonction intégrée e-commerce est très agréable quand d'autres CMS requiert des plugins

- La personnalisation des outils est assez onéreuse alors que des solutions gratuites existent- Aucune version gratuite de BigCommerce existe

Kavindu Githsara
Kavindu Githsara
System Specialist (Sri Lanka)
E-learning, 11-50 employés

Reliable and Powerful Ecommerce Management Platform

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : First of all, i have to say, this platform will never collapse your financial stability. It really worth for your investment. BigCommerce is the main reason to grow our product sales in our business. This platform gives you ability to manage your all the business needs from one single place in a professional way. And this platform is not only to sell Digital Goods but also Physical Goods. BigCommerce offers a grate experience for both Business side and Customer side.

BigCommerce Support team is excellent. They respond to our inquires quickly with solutions. They are available on 24/7 for our support which is a grate thing about this platform that their competitors don t have. This platform offers lots of features that will help, any kind of online businesses. Such as Store setup, Inventory Management, Order Management, Marketing Tools, Website Builders and many more. Platform is very easy to adopt. Easy to configure. It offers many integration options with other tool, which makes this platform has no limitations. It has grate security features, so you have nothing to worry regarding any security issues. that helps us to build trust with our customer base. It has lots of custom templates that we can create colorful and attractive checkout pages and designs.

Their plans has Sale Limits. Also, the ability to recover abounded carts is available only in Higher-Tier Plans. Other than that, there is nothing to complain.

Kongui
Agent bénévole (Guinée)

BigCommerce e-commerce

4,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : If you are an e-merchant and want to launch your store, I highly recommend BigCommerce. It's unheard of

Almost 2 years I have a multi product store for home accessories on this software, the mobile access is good my customers do not complain about the payment level. I think it's great

Everything is going on without lying, because I still have no worries since 1 year

Justin
Justin
Business Owner (É.-U.)
Musique, 2-10 employés

BigCommerce Honest Review

2,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I didn't like BigCommerce. It was not user intuitive and the customer service was terrible. If you want to cancel the subscription, it is a multi step process and hard to accomplish.

I liked that it was pretty easy to set up and use a free template. It looked clean and basic.

I had trouble converting customers and having to pay high amount for good template. It looks good until you dive under the hood and then it is not what is expected. The fees are also very high compared to Wordpress or other alternatives.

Alternatives envisagées : Wix, WordPress et Squarespace

Pourquoi choisir BigCommerce : I thought it would be better because of lower fees but ultimately I found out that it was not a good option to switch to BigCommerce.

Logiciel antérieur : Wix, WordPress et Squarespace

Pourquoi passer à BigCommerce : It looked enticing and seemed to be better than the competition. However, upon building a website, I found that the other alternatives were WAY better.

Nickolas
Nickolas
Publisher and Retreat Leader (É.-U.)
Édition, 2-10 employés

The Perfect Solution For My Needs

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I have been using BigCommerce for the past year to run my online store, and I am extremely satisfied with its performance. One of the standout features of this software is its robust and user-friendly e-commerce platform. It's easy to set up and manage products, process orders, and handle shipping and tax calculations.Another feature that I really appreciate is the integration with various payment gateways, such as PayPal and Stripe. This has made it easy for me to accept payments from my customers and has streamlined my checkout process.Overall, I highly recommend BigCommerce to any business owner looking for a reliable and feature-rich e-commerce platform. Its many features and intuitive design make it a valuable asset for any online store.

One of the biggest benefits of BigCommerce is its comprehensive marketing and SEO tools. These tools have helped me to effectively promote my products and drive traffic to my store. For example, I have used the built-in email marketing tool to send targeted campaigns to my customers, and I have used the SEO tools to optimize my product pages for search engines.

BigCommerce provides a wide range of features and functionality, but some users may find that they are limited in their ability to customize certain aspects of their store. For example, users may not be able to fully customize the design or layout of their store, or they may be limited in their ability to add custom functionality or integrations.

Ibrahima
Responsable marketing événementiel chez Agro Food Industrie (Guinée)

BigCommerce

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : BigCommerce, best e-commerce tool easy to use

BigCommerce helps me a lot in my online business, this software help me to start in the e-commerce, I sell a lot of products on my store. It's really great

Personally, my store has no problem for the moment

Pat
Ceo (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51-200 employés

Very good but requires some plug ins and pages from standard Themes could be designed better

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Good

Availability 24/7 of actual live people to help solve problems. Intuitive softward fairly easy to use so good for company personnel.

Web pages are not able to be designed exactly like we wish they were, but this seems to be a standard problem across similar programs.

Souaibou
Communication manager (Burkina Faso)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés

Bigcommerce

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Very good software for online sales. I recommend

Too much additional payment for customizations, with a missing airlock

Jacob
Software Engineer (É.-U.)
Banque, 10 000+ employés

Great product for eCommercing

5,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, had a great experience using BigCommerce. I think it's one of the most popular, high quality, user friendly eCommerce platform out there.

The tech support is really helpful whenever you get stuck with something. They're quick and very knowledgeable. The product itself is very user friendly in terms of managing your inventory, shipping rates and individual products.

For me, it was hard to edit or create custom sections in the theme file. Also, the paid version of themes are pretty pricey.

Pourquoi passer à BigCommerce : It's basically cheaper

Wendsom
Graphic designer (Burkina Faso)

Bigcommerce review

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

I find the bigcommerce software easy to use. I also noticed that it take month selling fee like shopify

The default html source codes are very complex to use

Serge
Journalist (Burkina Faso)
Production audiovisuelle, 201-500 employés

Bigcommerce review

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Bigcommerce is a very good software to create its fairly complete cmc online store, allows all the basic needs

Too many paid themes and modules,

Margaret
Margaret
UX Analyst (É.-U.)
Design, 51-200 employés

Great e-commmerce platform if you can't afford custom designs but have a large inventory of products

Commentaires : The company I worked for had a B2B e-commerce website, but wanted to start a second e-commerce site that was more B2C focused since the clientele had different needs, and the B2B site was not set up to accommodate all the new B2C business. We were able to set it up quickly and provide accurate shipping costs and product option costs.

I loved the versatility available for building product pages, being able to set it up so pricing adjusts automatically for different product options, and the import/export functions to update large inventories via Excel documents instead of manually editing within the web app.

Initial setup can be confusing, especially when new to e-commerce and knowing how to tell it to calculate tax, shipping, etc. Their customer service is great though, so if you're confused about a setting you can call and talk to someone very quickly. I rarely ever waited more than 5 minutes to talk to a rep.

Harsha
Application engineer (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés

Best online platform for start-ups and beginners to innovate business.

Commentaires : This platform helps in starting a new business for starters. The user interface is user friendly in which the products can be built easily with great security. The support in this Application is very helpful in expanding the products over the globe.

The feature available in this application helps to learn about the current market and help us to build the dedicated products. The marketing of our products online through different applications like Instagram helps in a major Part. The user interface and Mobile user friendly is very helpful. The detailed marketing helps in developing the business overall the globe.

The themes while building the platform is quite expensive and editing feature can be added which helps in major role. The interface can be improved.

seth
Automobile, 2-10 employés

Excellent Shopping cart system that keeps getting better

The interface is extremely easy to use. I love how easy it is to add new products or modify existing products. The developers are constantly improving the shopping cart and adding new features.

Sometimes when new features are added it causes a problem with the website. Customer service has been extremely helpful in quickly fixing any of these issues.

Alternatives envisagées : Shopify

Pourquoi passer à BigCommerce : At the time, big commerce had better pricing for a large catalogue of items.

Alice "Bess"
Alice "Bess"
Manager (É.-U.)
Mode et vêtements, 2-10 employés

Easy to Use

Commentaires : BigCommerce has helped us transition seamlessly from being a brick and mortar to online only sales.

Very simple setup and easy to maintain my website effectively. Customer service has been very helpful every time I have had a question or concern.

Linking to Facebook shop has not been successful yet, however I have not particularly focused on that as we would direct it to the website anyway.

Tom
Head of IT (É.-U.)
Vente en gros, 51-200 employés

It Does The Job. What You Would Expect For An Ecommerce Site.

Commentaires : We have been using BigCommerce for quite some time now. No so thrill about it nor are we dissatisfied with the platform. For what we need, it does the job. But we would not make it our go-to platform if we need specific function or customization. It seems there's almost little to no guide out there if we want to customize. We have to seek a developer who knows how to customize BigCommerce and even then, they charge quite a bit for what we needed. Would recommend for people who want a basic ecommerce site. But if you want to have customization, Big Commerce is not the way to go.

It is quick to set up. Easy for a non-technical person to manage when starting out with little to no experience in ecommerce. Has everything you would expect from an e-commerce platform. Great layout for product and checkout page.

Customization is very limited. Even when you try to get some tech support from their team. They tell you they're not developer and would suggest some options with using their partners services. There's very little help if you want to customize basic attributes. The platform setup is quite limited if you want to change specific part of the layout.

Renata
Digital Account Manager (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Great E-Commerce Solution!

Commentaires : It's a pleasant and delightful experience. It is a robust e-commerce solution for B2B, B2C and Wholesalers.

At our agency, we were used to working with WooCommerce, Shopify and we had never really worked with BigCommerce. Until we decided that it was time to step things up for one of our clients. We had a delightful surprise to see that BigCommerce is one of the most complete platforms out there, that is extremely user friendly whilst being robust and complete. You have every type of solution you can imagine within your platform. From Wholesale B2B to a simple one page shop, you can build it all. BigCommerce offers amazing templates you can choose from, and also the Cornerstone which is a blank canvas. As an agency, we've gone through the partnership process and we are officially a part of BigCommerce marketplace!

What I don't like is how the development can be a bit different than what we're accustomed to, and not as user friendly as Wordpress. For instance, on Wordpress our team can set up the background in a friendly way for our customers to use and manipulate sections without the need of a developer 24hs helping them. Now as far as BigCommerce goes, the way some pages are set up require you to have an intermediate understanding of HTML if you want to manipulate some text and imagery. I find this quite difficult since our clients are the ones changing content on the website once we hand it off to them.

Electra
Ceo (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Love it over woo commerce

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : If was fine as long as I had a web developer helping

The type of editing are seemingly endless

Unless you are web developer and wen designer it is very hard to customize your website alone.

Alternatives envisagées : Wix

Pourquoi choisir BigCommerce : Thought it would be easier and more stable

Logiciel antérieur : WooCommerce

Pourquoi passer à BigCommerce : Felt it was the best option at the time

Amir
Company Director (R.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Very good and reasonably priced

Commentaires : Very good site builder and systems. I woudln't go back to hosting our own site as you can get everything you want for a better price and with great support.

Bigcommerce is a very good alternative to building your website, in fact probably better. It has a lot of features and different pricing bands which compared to other systems are a lot more fairer. Can integrate with a lot of multi-channel providers or integrate services into as well as specifically designed apps for you website.

Can be hard to change the template yourself to make it different other than purchasing different templates.

Rob
Sécurité publique, 2-10 employés

Big Commerce Review

Commentaires : We realized we needed a larger, more stable platform for our 110,000+ customers and Big C was a perfect fit for our company.

The Big Commerce platform is very easy to use and set up for your website. Very simple to set up shipping values and even payment systems. There is an app store within the back end that is FULL of additions you can add to your store. We use about 9 apps that range from SEO to live visitors on the website and analytics of where they are from and what pages / products they are looking at. I highly recommend Big Commerce mostly because of the ease of use and the 24/7 customer phone support you receive. Anytime I have had an issue or couldn't figure something out, I called them and they answered the question normally within 5 minutes.

The only con I have is the price may be a little high compared to other ecommerce platforms, but you get what you pay for and this is the best platform with ZERO down time and best support we have ever had in operating our business for the past 12 years.

Rebecca
President (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

I love BigCommerce

Commentaires : Whenever an order is placed, I see it immediately in my email. I print the invoice, pass off to my staff, and they process using Ship Station, which is integrated through BigCommerce. All of our sales are saved and easy to search through on BigCommerce. When working with changing the look, etc., of the site, very easy to do. Customer service. Love the live chat option, and whenever I call I can talk with someone very quickly. Excellent service.

My business is a healthcare practice with a brick and mortar shop and online store for purchasing products and services. BigCommerce has been so easy to work with. I have been with them for some 10 years plus and couldn't be more satisfied. Customer service is top-notch, fast, and always available 24/7.

I want to be able to go in and make a printable catalogue. I don't know that any software provides that, so not a complaint.

Content Writer (Kirghizstan)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

BigCommerce Review

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : BigCommerce is a platform that has helped me to build my online store. It is easy to use and has a wide variety of features that allow you to customize your store to your needs. I have found the customer service to be excellent, and they are always available to help you with any questions or problems you may have. Overall, I would highly recommend BigCommerce to anyone looking to build an online store.

There are many reasons to love BigCommerce, but here are just a few of the top pros: 1. BigCommerce is incredibly easy to use, even for beginners. The platform is intuitive and straightforward, so you can start selling products right away. 2. There are tons of features and integrations available, so you can customize your store to fit your unique needs. 3. BigCommerce is reliable and secure, so you can feel confident that your data is safe and protected. 4. Customer support is excellent, and they're always happy to help with any questions or issues you may have. 5. The platform is constantly evolving and improving, so you can always count on getting the latest features and updates.

BigCommerce doesn't offer as much flexibility as other platforms when it comes to design and customization.

Fatoumata
Marketing communication 3D Graphics Digital marketing Digital vidéo Web design (Guinée)
Internet, 11-50 employés

The best for e-commerce

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : BigCommerce is a very good software of creation of electronic store

I created my online store to make even more sales on the internet with this good BigCommerce software. I add my products on my store and the transactions are good

The payment is secure and fast. Basically everything is perfect, so no worries for the moment

Melissa

Big Commerce

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Our overall experience with BigCommerce was excellent. The customer service team was always available. The site features were easy to navigate and the theme options were professionally designed.

Big Commerce features and website themes are perfect for small business owners who are looking to start a retail business.

The platform is not set up for multi-vendor marketplace stores.

Pourquoi passer à BigCommerce : Store features, themes, and customer service