Avis clients sur Gusto

4,7 (3 641) Écrivez votre avis !

En savoir plus sur Gusto

Gusto facilite les opérations de paie, d'avantages sociaux et de RH pour les petites entreprises.

En savoir plus sur Gusto

It is super helpful especially for start ups when there might not be a designated HR person and the support staff is very helpful.

Hard to set up, produces the wrong information, is hard to correct, little to no customer support.

Gusto - Notes

Gusto a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 3 641 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Gusto ?

Filtrer les avis (3 641)

Stephen
Stephen
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Gusto is the iPhone of Payroll

5,0 il y a 6 mois
Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
françois
ma force c es toi (France)
Art, 2-10 employés

vive GUSTO enthousiasme

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : le contact rapide avec les clients GUSTO m aide beaucoup le stock mes ancien contrats le logiciel n oublie rien et c es ma nièce qui conseillé de le prendre car il es bon et bien comme logiciel

m aide beaucoup sur les plannings d organisation mes décorations ma musique conserve bien les donnés logistiques c es innovant c es pour moi et me donne une grande satisfaction sans équivoque et sans bavure depuis le premier jours ....merci GUSTO

offet tout me va super bien et c es rassurant mais je ne peux n on plus dire du n importe quoi pour un plaisir de raconter tout es vraiment bon et sa sécurité aussi

bilal
commercial (Maroc)
Mode et vêtements, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

parfais

5,0 l’année dernière

simple et facil à utiliser pour toute personne avec une interface transparente

vraiment il y as des inconvénients mais espérant des versions plus rapides

Alicia
Alicia
Lawyer (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

I’m an employment lawyer and I consistently recommend Gusto to my clients

Commentaires : Customer support is great. This is a good company. They aren’t the cheapest. And they aren’t the most expensive. I think the extra cost is worth it to ensure compliance.

Gusto is easy and straightforward to use. But it doesn’t sacrifice accuracy for ease. What I like most about Gusto is that it makes it easy for small businesses to be legally compliant with complicated wage laws across jurisdictions. I haven’t found a legal error yet — and I can’t say that about any other payroll software or service I’ve worked with over the last 15 years.

I wish the price didn’t jump up so much for time clock feature. Getting clients to use the integrated time clock can be a challenge, and it creates unnecessary problems. It should be included in the base fee.

Sean
Vice President (É.-U.)
Construction, 11-50 employés

Gusto Makes Payroll For Small Business Easy

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Payroll went from taking us hours to taking us about 30 minutes. No filling out IRS forms just set it and forget kinda.

One of the best features is that we don't have to worry about calculating and paying our payroll taxes. Its something small businesses struggle with not you plugin in the time cards and hit submit and it's done.

It's fairly easy if you're tech-savvy. If this is your first time using software or a cloud platform like this it's a learning curve.

Barbara

Switching back to Square Payroll by year-end

2,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Not at all pleased. I was hoping to love this but did not

The accountant login feature is what drew me in so I could move multiple clients over under one user login and switch back and forth between payroll clients.

Difficult to use. Not user friendly. Time-consuming and complicated. Report section needs major overhaul. Their Indiana WH1 payroll report needs to be DETAILED but it is a generic "summary" that does NOT include employee name, wages, etc. which is information that was needed to file COVID reports and ERC amendments. I wanted to love this software but ended up hating it. One client ended up with double processing that caused an overdraw and it took forever to fix it. I had to give them money out of business account to cover this mistake. Gusto was not quick to help out and never made it right with my company nor my client. I am glad I did not move all of my clients to this software and have moved all but one, who will be switching back to Square payroll by year-end.

Lianna
Manager (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 11-50 employés

Payroll Made Easy

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : The time we have saved using Gusto has been extraordinary. What took us hours in the past now takes very little time. We have saved money by switching to Gusto who offers reasonable service charges. Not having to write checks and the additional bookkeeping that would go into uncashed and misplaced checks is another big savings. Our entire company loves direct deposit and we are very happy with the services Gusto has provided.

Gusto has many great and useful features. I love that I can run payroll, hire a new employee, change wage information or dismiss an employee, from anywhere I am by logging into my account on my phone or on a computer. Gusto sends reminder emails when it's time to run payroll or a new hire has not completed their onboarding. Tax information is clear and concise. My staff enjoy having their own individual accounts to change bank information, look at their documents and get other helpful information. Direct deposit is a fantastic time saver for both the company and the employees.

Integration with Gusto was very easy. Occasionally it is difficult to reach a live person for help but we have rarely had to speak to someone.

Sarah
Accountant (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur

Gusto payroll review

4,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Gusto is a good low-cost software for payroll. Customer support is uneven, mostly due to Covid. They are focusing their efforts on mid-sized or larger companies.

Gusto integrates well with Quickbooks Online. It's also fairly easy to onboard new clients/employees.

he reports are hard to figure out. I've had trouble looking finding what I'm looking for. Don't like how their journal entries work.

Mitchell
Accounting Manager (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 11-50 employés

Top Small Business Payroll Provider

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Gusto takes care of EVERYTHING payroll. They integrate benefits, accommodate salary and hourly employees, can pay contracts domestically and internationally. Their software platform is perfect for a small business and very cost effective.

Gusto gets harder to manage payroll and employees once around 50+ employees.

Mindy
CFO (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Gusto Review- Accountant

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Solving for payroll needs, reporting and importing into accounting software.

I love that Gusto files quarterly and annual reports for me.

So far nothing has been less than satisfactory.

Paige
CEO (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 2-10 employés

Gusto for Business Payroll Fan

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall having an extremely positive experience with the platform in my business!

I like the most how simplified it makes the payroll process for direct deposit and storing payment info to keep track of, as well as W2s for taxes!

There is a bit of a learning curve at first, but it's not too difficult!

Velasco
sales lady (Philippines)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

Gusto is the ally you require to develop and support your team.

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : they have been fine for our payroll, and we like their onboarding process.

Gusto makes managing payroll and onboarding new contractors and employees incredibly simple.

The service is generally subpar when complications emerge, particularly those involving state tax filings. For instance, Gusto informed me that they would not be able to check into a letter I received from the state that required a response regarding a tax issue within seven days. However, they stated that they will cover any fines that might be incurred as a result of the delay. I really don't want to work that way.

Social Media Manager (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 10 000+ employés

Great for Payroll

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : My overall experience with Gusto was great- super user friendly and I never had an issue with it. I liked how easy it was to get paid through it and see the breakdown of paystub.

At my last company, Gusto was used to pay out all employees. It was really easy and straight forward to use, and VERY user friendly.

I did not have any complaints while using Gusto!

President (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 51-200 employés

Great for payroll

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : It's great for payroll. We don't pay for the leave management or other items because it is too expensive, but the payroll features are great.

Gusto is great for it's payroll and benefits platform. They do exactly as they say they are going to do and take care of all tax liabilities on time, with no concern of being wrong or late.

Their customer service is terrible. You typically get a representative that tells you the same thing that is in their knowledge base and then can't escalate you to talk to someone actually knowledgeable but can request a call back. The call backs don't happen and you receive an email, which typically doesn't answer your question because the initial representative didn't pass along the information correctly.

Chief Operating Officer and General Counsel (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2-10 employés

Great Payroll Software for a Great Price

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Overall, Gusto is great tool for achieving many of the Human Resource and Payroll functions for companies of all sizes. Gusto's ability to operate immediately as well as its ease of use make it perfect. The reminder functions in Gusto are phenomenal, well thought out and appropriately timed. The system runs well, without any issues. In fact, I don't really recall ever having an issue running payroll because Gusto was down. The product is well worth the money and has a great price point, considering all of the available functions. I would highly recommend Gusto.

Gusto allows you to run payroll, effectively, upon sign-up. The system has numerous features that help to ensure that you are reminded when payroll is supposed to be run (as an administrator its something that is frequently forgotten when extremely busy), automatically tabulates and prepares tax documents for employees and contractors and even assisted with the preparation of forms for SBA Loans during the COVID-19 pandemic. The software is straightforward and is fairly self explanatory. Gusto is also a great onboarding tool that allows you to collect a significant portion of information needed to effectively onboard an employee and comply with state and federal requirements (E-verify, etc.) Overall, the software is excellent for its price point and well worth the money.

The only con associated with Gusto is the lack of customizable report options. Obviously, this con is more of a company or need specific issue. We found that utilizing Gusto for certain reporting needs for data generation was cumbersome or not really possible. However, I must also say that there have only been two instances over the last 1-2 years that we have encountered this problem and were able to successfully obtain this information from other resources.

Milan
CPA, Financial Advisor (É.-U.)

Vimlan Tax Services LLC

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, 7 out of 10, could be better. It's better than most, but it needs to be better.

-It's web based -one login for staff for access to all clients. -MFA ability for each login -ability to control which clietns assigned to which login. - like other payroll engines, it does automatic paymetns (immediately) and automatic filings - multiple reports available, quarterly/monthly/yearly, etc. - tracks PTO, SIck, and auto generates if needed, - great integration with Tsheets for time clock

There is no ONE consolidated report for all clients on a custom period. EG, if I wanted a 1st quarter payroll report, with selected clients on each row of the report, and the columns having the headings for say, different data points like "gross payroll, net pay, 401K deferred, 401K roth, IL state tax paid, 941 done?" then that style of report is ONLY available if you pull that report down client by client, NOT for all clients or selected clients as a consolidated report. Email alerts are not there for specific things, like if a client exceeds a payrol amount or if a large net reimbursement check is done. There is NO mobile app. There is NO standard custom 401K year end "Annual census" report which ties in all the data points for a 5500 filing. Gusto also competes with providers for health insurance and 401K. Financial advisors like me only want Gusto to do the payroll part, not compete with us on the benefits part.

Brenton
Bookkeeper (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

The best payroll service period! I'm always recommending to others!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : From my very first client to the many I've added since, Gusto has been easy to get in touch with.

Setting up the company is a breeze. It walks you through every step to help make sure you have all the information correct. It'll even show you how to get state and local tax numbers, if needed. Setting up employees is even easier! All you need is the employees name, pay rate, and email! How crazy is that. After you enter that information, and email gets sent to the new employee to fill out all their paperwork online. Remember though to get their i-9 forms, because once they are done filling out their paperwork, you'll need to verify their i-9 docs, but it's way too easy!! Haha. Let's run payroll. Well, if it's the same each time, you can have it set up to go auto. Set it and forget it! If not, again, they make it easy. Click run payoll. Enter the times for your employees, days off, yada yada, and then submit. If you need to make a change to an employee while running payroll, just click on their name and it pulls them up for editing. Gusto submits all tax payments and reports too. Even submits child support!

One time deductions. I would love to see that feature. As for now, you have to create a deduction on the employee screen, then go back to the process payroll screen. I wish it could be added to the other more detailed pay options.

Andrew
Systems administrator (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés

Best payroll company out there

Commentaires : Hands down the best and most cost-effective payroll bureau I have ever had the pleasure to do business with. I will not only recommend it to clients that don't have a payroll service but I will recommend it over any other payroll service there is essentially. It's way cheaper and way easier to use. I also have seen less mistakes then pay checks or ADP as I have worked with their payroll reports quite often when doing bookkeeping

We used to do around payroll through a company called pay soft.. or ProPay maybe another name for it. The program was decent a little bit cumbersome and the check stock was extremely expensive. They did their own payroll as a bureau. As a result of having their own proprietary software built they also sold it which was overpriced and in the long run didn't make us money. Just being a recommendation agency essentially and controlling if you ever clients payroll through gusto it's made us more money and they offer way more than ADP or paychecks ever has offered us.

There's not much I don't like about this software besides maybe the fact that it isn't really a software that you download it's an internet interface so if you're internet somehow becomes unreachable or it's down you can't really print out checks with proper taxes withheld. This is An occurrence few and far between and can always be advanced and then paid back once you can access it again. A desktop GUI that just calls in the website would be a handy tool for owners and accountants to be able to take more effort into their own hands on payroll

Rick
Director of photography (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Payroll with a personal touch

Commentaires : I’ve used Gusto as a freelancer with clients that operate their business with this service. I also use it at my day job with my Agency to manage my team's time off benefits and payroll. It’s a great product that I find myself recommending to others all the time

There are many products available that handle payroll, benefits, and employee database. My favorite thing about Gusto is that it uses a very human and personal approach to what could very easily be a cold and lifeless system or department. I love the option to add contractors through he payroll system too. The gusto customer service team is top notch. Turbo Tax integration is fantastic

There’s very little to complain about with Gusto. I do wish it had a more catered option for freelancer one man band type of operations.

Jenni
Jenni
Payroll Specialist (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Best DIY software in the payroll market

Commentaires : I have been using Gusto for for a couple of years now and love it. They are consistently working on improving and seek guidance from their partners. Like with any software, there are funny little quirks that you get to know. Overall, it is a fantastic platform.

Gusto's self-onboarding and employee communication is leaps and bounds ahead of their competition, as is their clean, user-friendly interface.

Customer service has been struggling recently. There should be a way to have a salary that doesn't change when the hours are changed. The other downside is that if there is an error, you have to void the entire payroll. An option to void a single check would be a great improvement.

Carly
Carly
Office Manager (É.-U.)

Awesome Product and Support Staff

Commentaires : Payroll and tax payments can be time consuming and Gusto allows for the accounting team to do more important work and still feel like everything is being taken care of on the payroll side. Their customer service teams are extremely supportive and helpful.

Auto-sync and tax payments are the best features of the product that go above other products. Gusto will file the taxes for you, will send corrections if need be, and keeps track of all of that for your ease of mind. Their customer service team is above reproach, always willing to look into a problem and resolve it as soon as possible.

This is nitpicky, but the layout of the website often changes slightly. It would be nice if there was more consistency in the format. But the tool itself is above reproach.

William
General Manager (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 11-50 employés

Foundational HR Tools for the Little Guys

Commentaires : Excellent! I love their customer service, I love that they keep me aware of what's going on in the world of HR/Payroll laws. I love that they helped find retirement and heath care options for my employees so that I can grow the benefits to my folks! I'm obviously a big fan of what these guys are doing.

These guys make me compliant with the evolving landscape of HR and payroll without distracting me from the core functions of my small business. They made on-boarding from my old payroll system easy. They found mistakes I'd made and helped me to correct them so even my tax history was compliant. Their customer service is excellent and I'm incredibly pleased with their Homebase integration. Super clean!

While the onboarding was much smoother than I anticipated, it was still a bit more cumbersome than described. It's definitely a hands-on process.

Karen
CEO (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

Great Payroll Processing Platform for Small Businesses

Commentaires : Overall Gusto has been great for our company. We save time and money handling payroll in-house, as opposed to paying an outside service to do it for us. And we have peace of mind that Gusto is there to support us when/if we need it.

Gusto has been a great resource for us to handle our own payroll processing & HR management in-house. It is super easy to set up and manage and has a really intuitive user interface. Onboarding new employees is a snap, time-tracking is simple to manage for both employees and managers, and running payroll only takes us a few minutes twice a month. Having employees able to manage their own banking info and paycheck splits and W4s has saved our HR dept a ton of time and headaches. And we love having an online library of company forms and documents we can distribute to employees quickly and easily. Also, their customer support is amazing. We are signed up for the Conceriege level service and have a dedicated team of customer service people who are knowledgable and friendly and responsive and have helped us out with innumerable questions.

Moving from our previous payroll processor (ADP) to Gusto was easy, because we decided to do it at the beginning of a new fiscal year. The one issue we did experience was in setting up our company's Federal and State tax filing details. Gusto does not assist you with this, so we had to track down all of our company's employer account #s and UI tax rates and filing frequencies for the 3 different states where we have employees and manually enter it into Gusto. We ended up making a mistake on one state's filing frequency, which ended up costing us a bit of $$ in penalties. It would have been nice if Gusto had been able to assist us with this as part of the switch over from ADP. Also, Gusto does not offer benefits administration in our state (yet). Hopefully that will be coming soon, as it would be nice to handle payroll and benefits through one platform. And they could cut down on the number of "recommended" services from affiliated companies that pop up on the admin dashboard these days.

Delene
Cabinets médicaux, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS OVER THE TOP

Commentaires : We have had Intuit (quickbooks) for years and years. And for years and years we have hated it. The customer service is horrible, and so we finally decided to try something else. We found Gusto on an internet search, did a little research and decided that this smaller company might just be what we were looking for. Entering all of the employee information and weekly payroll numbers is super simple. The screens are easy to understand, not cluttered at all. And the Pig - oh the pig - there's a cute little pig that takes a walk when you switch screens. He's a cutie!!!

We are finally done with Intuit Payroll. So difficult to actually talk to a live person when you need help. I did a little research and found that Gusto does payroll for small companies so I decided to give them a try. My thought was that it certainly can't be any worse than Intuit. And WOW - did they ever Overdeliver! The absolute best thing about Gusto is that you don't have to go through a bazillion menus on the phone trying to figure out which number to press so that your call gets routed to the right person. You actually get to talk to a live person when you call their company. Setting up all of the employees has been very easy, nothing difficult to figure out, the flow from one screen to the next is not complicated at all. So far - we love Gusto!

The only thing that I think they could improve on would be integrating your existing numbers into their system. In order to be able to print accurate W-2's at the end of the year, I have to enter my employee paystubs from January 1 through today (May) into their system. It makes sense, I know it has to be done. It is just a tedious job and I'd rather not do it. Although I must say, that the 3 times I ran into a snag while entering the information, I called them and the issue was fixed instantly. Their customer service ROCKS!

Phillip
Attorney (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Gusto has worked well for our law office

5,0 il y a 4 jours Nouveau

Commentaires : I considered several different options for payroll/HR management before settling on Gusto. I was a bit hesitant to choose Gusto, due to it being a bit more expensive than other options. However, the product has worked very well. It provides excellent value for the price paid.

Benefits to using Gusto:- Ease of use, both for employer and employees.- Employees can clock in and clock out using an app on their smartphone. My employees comment on how much they like this compared to other time tracking systems they have used as past employers.- I was able to easily connect my CPA in with Gusto so he can monitor tax and accounting items.- Gusto automates the employee onboarding process, making the whole process a lot easier than it would otherwise be.- Bottom line: the product works well, is intuitive to use, and is efficient.

Gusto's ability to work seamlessly with 401k contributions is limited. I have to manually send our financial advisor the 401k contribution information for employee elective deferrals. Not the end of the world and certainly not a deal-killer, but it is a mild inconvenience.

Alex
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Gusto - Payroll Simplified For A Busy Small Business

Commentaires : Overall, Gusto is a great software. It has added some automation into our payroll and business. It gives me the peace of mind that my employees are being paid on time, and that taxes and insurance are being handled correctly. The added PTO features, and the ability to add retirement, and healthcare in the same platform is amazing as well.

We chose to move to Gusto when we looked to simplify and streamline our payroll. As a small business owner juggling payroll and all the other tasks associated with running a business, PTO management, HR management etc., was becoming a big time sink and we did some research and came across Gusto. Moving to Gusto simplified and automated many of those above tasks. It made it easier to track employee time off requests, made it dead simple and automated getting employees to fill out forms, and sign HR documents. And handling payroll, taxes, and such was so much easier after moving to Gusto. Once payroll was set up and configured, it runs on Autopilot. This allows me to know that payroll is being done every 2 weeks and that I have nothing to worry about. We hire a new employee and the employee is automatically added to the system and I know that everything is done correctly, including the workmen's comp insurance, etc. Overall, Gusto allows me to be more efficient with time and ensure everything is being taken care of.

The hardest part for us and the least liked feature in Gusto is trying to set up net-zero paychecks for me and my partner. There was no easy way to set up a paycheck to go completely to taxes. It required some calculations and messing with withholding amounts. Would be nice if there was an easier way to implement net-zero paychecks.