• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Gusto

Gusto facilite les opérations de paie, d'avantages sociaux et de RH pour les petites entreprises.

En savoir plus sur Gusto

Filtrer les avis (3 239)

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Gusto ?

Filtrer les avis (3 239)

Bilal J.
commercial (Maroc)
Mode et vêtements, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

parfais

5 il y a 2 mois

simple et facil à utiliser pour toute personne avec une interface transparente

vraiment il y as des inconvénients mais espérant des versions plus rapides

Artem R.
Artem R.
Internet, 2-10 employés

Excellent HR/payroll software - ADP is the dinosaur, Gusto is the asteroid

5 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I use Gusto for payroll and tax reporting, and it excels at both. It can be as simple as you need to get started easily, but also as complex as you want it to be to perform more advanced actions, like running off-cycle or bonus payroll and customizing each tax field per CPA instructions. I also set up Quickbooks Desktop integration, though I need to run the export manually and the import the downloaded .iif files. I wish it was integrated deeper into QB. Support has been responsive and knowledgeable any time I had questions.

The Gusto website UI is really intuitive and modern. It's fast and capable, and I already associate the little animated loading pig with speed and great UX.

Unlike some other newer competitors, Gusto isn't as deeply integrated into the org as it could be for onboarding new employees and removing ones who move on.

David M.
Chief Operating Officer and General Counsel (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2-10 employés

Great Payroll Software for a Great Price

5 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, Gusto is great tool for achieving many of the Human Resource and Payroll functions for companies of all sizes. Gusto's ability to operate immediately as well as its ease of use make it perfect. The reminder functions in Gusto are phenomenal, well thought out and appropriately timed. The system runs well, without any issues. In fact, I don't really recall ever having an issue running payroll because Gusto was down. The product is well worth the money and has a great price point, considering all of the available functions. I would highly recommend Gusto.

Gusto allows you to run payroll, effectively, upon sign-up. The system has numerous features that help to ensure that you are reminded when payroll is supposed to be run (as an administrator its something that is frequently forgotten when extremely busy), automatically tabulates and prepares tax documents for employees and contractors and even assisted with the preparation of forms for SBA Loans during the COVID-19 pandemic. The software is straightforward and is fairly self explanatory. Gusto is also a great onboarding tool that allows you to collect a significant portion of information needed to effectively onboard an employee and comply with state and federal requirements (E-verify, etc.) Overall, the software is excellent for its price point and well worth the money.

The only con associated with Gusto is the lack of customizable report options. Obviously, this con is more of a company or need specific issue. We found that utilizing Gusto for certain reporting needs for data generation was cumbersome or not really possible. However, I must also say that there have only been two instances over the last 1-2 years that we have encountered this problem and were able to successfully obtain this information from other resources.

Analyst (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, Auto-entrepreneur

Not bad

3 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

I've only occasionally got the chance to use Gusto. I would say it is pretty simple and straightforward to use. No complaints.

No complaints here either. Really average. It does the job.

Milan M.
CPA, Financial Advisor (É.-U.)

Vimlan Tax Services LLC

4 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Overall, 7 out of 10, could be better. It's better than most, but it needs to be better.

-It's web based -one login for staff for access to all clients. -MFA ability for each login -ability to control which clietns assigned to which login. - like other payroll engines, it does automatic paymetns (immediately) and automatic filings - multiple reports available, quarterly/monthly/yearly, etc. - tracks PTO, SIck, and auto generates if needed, - great integration with Tsheets for time clock

There is no ONE consolidated report for all clients on a custom period. EG, if I wanted a 1st quarter payroll report, with selected clients on each row of the report, and the columns having the headings for say, different data points like "gross payroll, net pay, 401K deferred, 401K roth, IL state tax paid, 941 done?" then that style of report is ONLY available if you pull that report down client by client, NOT for all clients or selected clients as a consolidated report. Email alerts are not there for specific things, like if a client exceeds a payrol amount or if a large net reimbursement check is done. There is NO mobile app. There is NO standard custom 401K year end "Annual census" report which ties in all the data points for a 5500 filing. Gusto also competes with providers for health insurance and 401K. Financial advisors like me only want Gusto to do the payroll part, not compete with us on the benefits part.

Nakisha P.
Services financiers, 2-10 employés

Awesome Business Software

5 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Commentaires : My overall experience has been exceptional. I'm very pleased with this Software.

I love the fact that everything is so convenient from the Sign-Up and Registering, to the total end of Onboarding Employees. This is a must have in today's Business Industry.

There is absolutely nothing that I can say I don't like about this Software.

Director of Product (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

It does what it needs to do and that's all we need right now

4 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, we've been using them for over a year. We started with 3 people and have grown to 12+ employees and it's scaled well for us. There are features that could be more comprehensive in order to truly run our entire HR operations and payroll, but at this time it does the job we need it to do.

Gusto was super easy to set up, especially as a new start up and the cost was competitive compared to other platforms.

Sometimes it's not as intuitive as you would expect.

Research Program Manager (É.-U.)
Énergies renouvelables et environnement, 51-200 employés

One-Stop Solution for your Payroll

5 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Its the best out there for a payroll solution, especially for start-ups. Reasonably priced too.

This is a simple platform that helps you accomplish everything you need from a full service HR company.

The workers comp insurance - if there is an online marketplace in Gusto, integrated, it would be great. Right now, we're having to find ones that work with Gusto and setup separate contracts.

Heather M.
Psychologie, Auto-entrepreneur

Easy start up; simple to use

5 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I transitioned to an SCorp and needed to setup payroll for myself even though I only have myself as an employee. The process was not challenging and it's easy to run payroll.

You are walked through every step carefully and simply. Steps that could be complicated are clearly laid out.

Some things are not fixable on your own and require you to use the help features. I have found Gusto to be very slow in responding to calls and emails. They eventually do and are helpful with the fix, but since many payroll and tax issues are time sensitive, it is not ideal to wait over a month for response or resolve.

Jeanette J.
Ex. Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Gusto

5 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : This product is being used by our new book keeper our old book keeper used QuickBooks but

How it dose all the work for you. We don't have to worry that the correct amount is being paid to our employee or the IRS and State.

None, we have not had any issues in using Gusto.

Karen C.
Karen C.
Founding Member (É.-U.)

Gusto is worth a try

4 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Commentaires : Gusto I believe will make our process better as we start the new year. I would not recommend a midyear conversion unless necessary as they could not support our questions .

Gusto removed a number of time consuming activities from my staff at a reasonable price. Once set up the software has been easy to use, but getting to this point took more time than we anticipated.

Customer service is lacking. Their CS team does not understand their own product and much time is spent educating THEIR staff. Set up mid-year was also difficult even though our account manager said we would have assistance.

Brenton W.
Bookkeeper (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés

The best payroll service period! I'm always recommending to others!

5 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : From my very first client to the many I've added since, Gusto has been easy to get in touch with.

Setting up the company is a breeze. It walks you through every step to help make sure you have all the information correct. It'll even show you how to get state and local tax numbers, if needed. Setting up employees is even easier! All you need is the employees name, pay rate, and email! How crazy is that. After you enter that information, and email gets sent to the new employee to fill out all their paperwork online. Remember though to get their i-9 forms, because once they are done filling out their paperwork, you'll need to verify their i-9 docs, but it's way too easy!! Haha. Let's run payroll. Well, if it's the same each time, you can have it set up to go auto. Set it and forget it! If not, again, they make it easy. Click run payoll. Enter the times for your employees, days off, yada yada, and then submit. If you need to make a change to an employee while running payroll, just click on their name and it pulls them up for editing. Gusto submits all tax payments and reports too. Even submits child support!

One time deductions. I would love to see that feature. As for now, you have to create a deduction on the employee screen, then go back to the process payroll screen. I wish it could be added to the other more detailed pay options.

Andrew H.
Systems administrator (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés

Best payroll company out there

5 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Hands down the best and most cost-effective payroll bureau I have ever had the pleasure to do business with. I will not only recommend it to clients that don't have a payroll service but I will recommend it over any other payroll service there is essentially. It's way cheaper and way easier to use. I also have seen less mistakes then pay checks or ADP as I have worked with their payroll reports quite often when doing bookkeeping

We used to do around payroll through a company called pay soft.. or ProPay maybe another name for it. The program was decent a little bit cumbersome and the check stock was extremely expensive. They did their own payroll as a bureau. As a result of having their own proprietary software built they also sold it which was overpriced and in the long run didn't make us money. Just being a recommendation agency essentially and controlling if you ever clients payroll through gusto it's made us more money and they offer way more than ADP or paychecks ever has offered us.

There's not much I don't like about this software besides maybe the fact that it isn't really a software that you download it's an internet interface so if you're internet somehow becomes unreachable or it's down you can't really print out checks with proper taxes withheld. This is An occurrence few and far between and can always be advanced and then paid back once you can access it again. A desktop GUI that just calls in the website would be a handy tool for owners and accountants to be able to take more effort into their own hands on payroll

Rick M.
Director of photography (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Payroll with a personal touch

5 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I’ve used Gusto as a freelancer with clients that operate their business with this service. I also use it at my day job with my Agency to manage my team's time off benefits and payroll. It’s a great product that I find myself recommending to others all the time

There are many products available that handle payroll, benefits, and employee database. My favorite thing about Gusto is that it uses a very human and personal approach to what could very easily be a cold and lifeless system or department. I love the option to add contractors through he payroll system too. The gusto customer service team is top notch. Turbo Tax integration is fantastic

There’s very little to complain about with Gusto. I do wish it had a more catered option for freelancer one man band type of operations.

Jenni K.
Jenni K.
Payroll Specialist (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 11-50 employés

Best DIY software in the payroll market

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I have been using Gusto for for a couple of years now and love it. They are consistently working on improving and seek guidance from their partners. Like with any software, there are funny little quirks that you get to know. Overall, it is a fantastic platform.

Gusto's self-onboarding and employee communication is leaps and bounds ahead of their competition, as is their clean, user-friendly interface.

Customer service has been struggling recently. There should be a way to have a salary that doesn't change when the hours are changed. The other downside is that if there is an error, you have to void the entire payroll. An option to void a single check would be a great improvement.

Carly F.
Carly F.
Office Manager (É.-U.)

Awesome Product and Support Staff

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Payroll and tax payments can be time consuming and Gusto allows for the accounting team to do more important work and still feel like everything is being taken care of on the payroll side. Their customer service teams are extremely supportive and helpful.

Auto-sync and tax payments are the best features of the product that go above other products. Gusto will file the taxes for you, will send corrections if need be, and keeps track of all of that for your ease of mind. Their customer service team is above reproach, always willing to look into a problem and resolve it as soon as possible.

This is nitpicky, but the layout of the website often changes slightly. It would be nice if there was more consistency in the format. But the tool itself is above reproach.

William P.
General Manager (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 11-50 employés

Foundational HR Tools for the Little Guys

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Excellent! I love their customer service, I love that they keep me aware of what's going on in the world of HR/Payroll laws. I love that they helped find retirement and heath care options for my employees so that I can grow the benefits to my folks! I'm obviously a big fan of what these guys are doing.

These guys make me compliant with the evolving landscape of HR and payroll without distracting me from the core functions of my small business. They made on-boarding from my old payroll system easy. They found mistakes I'd made and helped me to correct them so even my tax history was compliant. Their customer service is excellent and I'm incredibly pleased with their Homebase integration. Super clean!

While the onboarding was much smoother than I anticipated, it was still a bit more cumbersome than described. It's definitely a hands-on process.

Karen A.
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

Great Payroll Processing Platform for Small Businesses

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Overall Gusto has been great for our company. We save time and money handling payroll in-house, as opposed to paying an outside service to do it for us. And we have peace of mind that Gusto is there to support us when/if we need it.

Gusto has been a great resource for us to handle our own payroll processing & HR management in-house. It is super easy to set up and manage and has a really intuitive user interface. Onboarding new employees is a snap, time-tracking is simple to manage for both employees and managers, and running payroll only takes us a few minutes twice a month. Having employees able to manage their own banking info and paycheck splits and W4s has saved our HR dept a ton of time and headaches. And we love having an online library of company forms and documents we can distribute to employees quickly and easily. Also, their customer support is amazing. We are signed up for the Conceriege level service and have a dedicated team of customer service people who are knowledgable and friendly and responsive and have helped us out with innumerable questions.

Moving from our previous payroll processor (ADP) to Gusto was easy, because we decided to do it at the beginning of a new fiscal year. The one issue we did experience was in setting up our company's Federal and State tax filing details. Gusto does not assist you with this, so we had to track down all of our company's employer account #s and UI tax rates and filing frequencies for the 3 different states where we have employees and manually enter it into Gusto. We ended up making a mistake on one state's filing frequency, which ended up costing us a bit of $$ in penalties. It would have been nice if Gusto had been able to assist us with this as part of the switch over from ADP. Also, Gusto does not offer benefits administration in our state (yet). Hopefully that will be coming soon, as it would be nice to handle payroll and benefits through one platform. And they could cut down on the number of "recommended" services from affiliated companies that pop up on the admin dashboard these days.

Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Lawyer (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 2-10 employés

I’m an employment lawyer and I consistently recommend Gusto to my clients

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Customer support is great. This is a good company. They aren’t the cheapest. And they aren’t the most expensive. I think the extra cost is worth it to ensure compliance.

Gusto is easy and straightforward to use. But it doesn’t sacrifice accuracy for ease. What I like most about Gusto is that it makes it easy for small businesses to be legally compliant with complicated wage laws across jurisdictions. I haven’t found a legal error yet — and I can’t say that about any other payroll software or service I’ve worked with over the last 15 years.

I wish the price didn’t jump up so much for time clock feature. Getting clients to use the integrated time clock can be a challenge, and it creates unnecessary problems. It should be included in the base fee.

Delene O.
Cabinets médicaux, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS OVER THE TOP

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : We have had Intuit (quickbooks) for years and years. And for years and years we have hated it. The customer service is horrible, and so we finally decided to try something else. We found Gusto on an internet search, did a little research and decided that this smaller company might just be what we were looking for. Entering all of the employee information and weekly payroll numbers is super simple. The screens are easy to understand, not cluttered at all. And the Pig - oh the pig - there's a cute little pig that takes a walk when you switch screens. He's a cutie!!!

We are finally done with Intuit Payroll. So difficult to actually talk to a live person when you need help. I did a little research and found that Gusto does payroll for small companies so I decided to give them a try. My thought was that it certainly can't be any worse than Intuit. And WOW - did they ever Overdeliver! The absolute best thing about Gusto is that you don't have to go through a bazillion menus on the phone trying to figure out which number to press so that your call gets routed to the right person. You actually get to talk to a live person when you call their company. Setting up all of the employees has been very easy, nothing difficult to figure out, the flow from one screen to the next is not complicated at all. So far - we love Gusto!

The only thing that I think they could improve on would be integrating your existing numbers into their system. In order to be able to print accurate W-2's at the end of the year, I have to enter my employee paystubs from January 1 through today (May) into their system. It makes sense, I know it has to be done. It is just a tedious job and I'd rather not do it. Although I must say, that the 3 times I ran into a snag while entering the information, I called them and the issue was fixed instantly. Their customer service ROCKS!

Alex B.
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Gusto - Payroll Simplified For A Busy Small Business

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Overall, Gusto is a great software. It has added some automation into our payroll and business. It gives me the peace of mind that my employees are being paid on time, and that taxes and insurance are being handled correctly. The added PTO features, and the ability to add retirement, and healthcare in the same platform is amazing as well.

We chose to move to Gusto when we looked to simplify and streamline our payroll. As a small business owner juggling payroll and all the other tasks associated with running a business, PTO management, HR management etc., was becoming a big time sink and we did some research and came across Gusto. Moving to Gusto simplified and automated many of those above tasks. It made it easier to track employee time off requests, made it dead simple and automated getting employees to fill out forms, and sign HR documents. And handling payroll, taxes, and such was so much easier after moving to Gusto. Once payroll was set up and configured, it runs on Autopilot. This allows me to know that payroll is being done every 2 weeks and that I have nothing to worry about. We hire a new employee and the employee is automatically added to the system and I know that everything is done correctly, including the workmen's comp insurance, etc. Overall, Gusto allows me to be more efficient with time and ensure everything is being taken care of.

The hardest part for us and the least liked feature in Gusto is trying to set up net-zero paychecks for me and my partner. There was no easy way to set up a paycheck to go completely to taxes. It required some calculations and messing with withholding amounts. Would be nice if there was an easier way to implement net-zero paychecks.

Knox P.
Founder & CEO (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

Literally a worry-free payroll solution

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Gusto saves our company lots of time! I spend literally an hour on HR/payroll each week, because Gusto does so much of the heavy lifting. For the price, I totally believe I am getting great ROI. It also integrates well with our accounting software.

Gusto makes managing employee relations, payroll, and benefits so simple. You truly get a lot of bang for your buck. We're able to manage payroll processing; time/attendance; benefits; onboarding; and salary offers all in place. Their web-based technology has great up-time and is very easy to use. I also like the fact that Gusto does all of your federal and state payroll document filings and return (quarterly and annual). Every form needed to remain in compliance with the feds and state are filed by Gusto on your behalf. That takes the headache away and allows my company to focus on matters that are more critical at this time.

There is not much I can say here other than their support isn't necessarily a phone call away. That said, they answer emails and tickets super quick. I haven't been much in a pinch to need an immediate response to issues, and their self-service support center is rather extensive.

Sandy G.
Manager (É.-U.)

User Friendly

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Very good. We always recommend Gusto as one of the top payroll companies to use for our clients that are starting payroll for the first time.

I use Gusto for my clients as well as for our own company. I find it very user friendly, especially for my tech-phobic clients. I also like their tech support. They are easy to reach by phone, chat or email and the technicians are very patient.

The import mapping. This is the only reason I wouldn't give 5 stars. When the payroll is simple, the mapping is fine but for more complicated payrolls, the mapping is a nightmare. Also, that it imports to Xero as a bill. Clients find it really difficult to grasp how to work with this. In their mind payroll has already been "paid" so when they see it show up as an unpaid bill, they get confused or worried that their employees didn't get paid.

Jessi F.
Director of Marketing and Operations (É.-U.)
Production alimentaire, 11-50 employés

Gusto is my favorite payroll software ever!!

5 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Great customer service, great value, great UI, I've referred to to so many people already.

It's like someone was listening to me complain about Quickbooks payroll and ADP (and Tsheets) and made a software just for me. It's so simple - I was using an accountant to run payroll through ADP - Gusto saves so much time I can do it myself.

The reporting tools aren't super robust.

Andrea O.
Physician (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2-10 employés

Payroll has become a breeze!

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Overall, I would recommend Gusto since it is very easy to use and navigate, and they literally handle all aspects of payroll. In the last 5 years of using their service, I have had no problems submitting their forms to my accoutant, he is pleased with the access to their services as well!

I am not an accountant, nor did I take any business or accounting classes in college. Payroll was always a chore and a daunting task. Gusto has taken over all those aspects and provided an online way to check in on employees info/w2's, tax info at a glance, and even sends reminders when employees are due to be paid, who has been paid and who has not etc, it has made payroll so fun!

The customer service is great, but the response time on answers is longer than desired. I am used to dealing with online companies that respond to businesses right away, or even just answer one part of the problem and let me know they will get back to me on the rest of the problem with more in depth solutions.