Avis clients sur Ortto

En savoir plus sur Ortto

Autopilot est un logiciel simple et visuel de marketing automation.

En savoir plus sur Ortto

The emails can be created easily with the template builder. Integration with forms present on the website is seamless.

It was not possible to comprehend all the features of this product in the trial period. Documentation was a bit weak.

Ortto - Notes

Ortto a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 107 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Ortto ?

Garrett
Garrett
Marketing Manager - Technology (Canada)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

A Great Alternative to Full-Fledged Automation Software

Commentaires : Autopilot is a great solution if you're looking for something to automate a sequence of emails. I wouldn't consider it a replacement for full-fledged marketing automation software... yet, but it's a fantastic tool for email automation. Just keep in mind that there are a few hiccups that you'll potentially need to navigate such as email SpamAssassin errors (always use mail-tester.com to check your emails) and CRM sync issues.

It seems to me that Autopilot does only one thing - but it does that one thing REALLY well. I tested Autopilot briefly for a few weeks as an alternative to the drip program functionality in our Marketing Automation software. I was extremely impressed with how easy it is to build a drip program (called a "Journey" within Autopilot), as well as with the breadth of logic and functionality offered. Autopilot really sets itself apart with some amazing - seriously amazing - integrations and functionality that our Automation platform doesn't offer, such as sending SMS text messages or physical postcards. I really like that Autopilot offers in-app chat support, and that you generally don't need to wait longer than 5 minutes to get someone to help you out.

During the few weeks I tested Autopilot, I found a few issues that prevented me from really continuing to use the software for my use-case. The integration with Salesforce was clunky and un-intuitive, and most concerningly, it seemed that when the platform saw leads that already existed in Salesforce, it would stop them from progressing through the drip program. This was a real frustration, and I ended up just disconnecting Autopilot from the CRM in order to finish my test. Another concern we had was that after testing the emails I had configured using mail-tester.com, there was an error identified that could only be resolved by getting a dedicated IP address - something which adds a significant additional monthly cost to the cost of the program.

Kate
Kate
Growth Manager (Canada)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

A great tool, with great visual cues, powerful automation and integrations

Commentaires : Great platform, easy to learn and use, engaging for the team, awesome customer support, truly helpful content. No regrets. It's perfect for teams that are just starting out.

Because of the visual workflow (or journeys, as they appropriately call them) builder, this is an easy platform to catch on to. Getting the team to dive in and build our or edit journeys is quick and simple and doesn't require two days of reading documentation and tutorials to understand. Autopilot has done an amazing job of making the building of the workflows collaborative as well. Being able to annotate, comment, add images etc helps not only the team understand the goals, but is killer for reminding you why you built something the way you did a month later. The email, CRM, Slack integrations are all easy to set up and use as well.

I believe they are working on it since there have been a lot of updates recently, but the email manager could use a bit more love - it just doesn't stand out as well against the rest of the platform. Building and editing an individual email is simple enough, but managing the full list can be tricky. The reporting on the messaging bot is also lacking - but that feature is easy to use and helpful. It's easy to trust that they will continue to improve this.

Leni
CEO (R.-U.)
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur

Autopilot is going the wrong direction

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I've been using Autopilot for years and was a big fan of the good old Journey. I was really excited about the new platform. The data integration and visualisation was promising. I was shocked when they rebranded to Ortto after so many years out of the blue, and even though the new platform does have really nice features, overall it has way too many bugs and shows inconsistent results all the time, making it worthless for KPI measurement. I am also not a big fan of how they have changed long time features, like dropping integration with Typeforms and locking in features, like removing SMS integration with Twilio, for example, forcing us to buy expensive SMS packages from them.Also think the new limits are too low. The email "allowance" is low, and you will end up paying extra every month.

Interface and automation capabilities. It's clean, easy on the eye and most of the time, easy to find what you're looking for.

The new platform has huge number of bugs and it's showing inconsistent data. Even within the app itself, you will see different results in different parts of the platform. Some results are very inconsistent, like for example, WooCommerce sales for a campaign reporting a much different number than the campaign.

Réponse de l'équipe de Ortto

il y a 2 semaines

Hi Leni, Thank you for leaving a 4-star review. We are happy to hear you are enjoying Ortto's interface and automation capabilities. Our Support team has been in touch in regard to the data inconsistencies you were seeing, we are here to help if these problems persist. We do have a Typeform integration available to our users, you can find more information about this here: https://ortto.com/integrations/typeform/ If you would like to set up a demo to walk through the Ortto platform and discuss features like SMS, please reach out to our team on chat or help@ortto.com. We would love to show you around the platform and ensure you are able to make the most of all of Ortto's features and capabilities. Thank you for being an Ortto customer.

Aleksandr
Aleksandr
Principal Software Engineer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 501-1 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Does not worth it's money

Commentaires : Overall, Autopilot seems to lag behind of Intercom in a term of features, developer support, documentation, and adoption. There are much less how to's, and it is rarely discussed on the internet.
In my opinion, it is poorly priced in a terms of proce-features.
I'd keep an eye on it as it may be able to make a leap and offer full-fledged solution. It is not there yet.

I can not withstand the temptation to compare Autopilot to Intercom. So.. 2 rewievs in 1? It is somehow more stable than Intercom and overall offers a bit smoother experience. API server are bit more stable, less 500. Dashboard is ... standard. I mean at some point Autopilot and Intercom dashboards become prety much the same having the main differences in namings. Autopilot have journeys which are the same as Intercoms lifecycles (onboardings), there are the same chats, same integrations, same conversation channels. API recently got a long awaited updated and email is no longer the sole unique key - the thing that drove a number of customers including me away, because sometimes it is required to have different customers with a same email or without email at all. Well, now it is fixed.

Autopilot offers no client libs except for JavaScript. You want to use it - you write your own client library, this is something you better keep in mind if your scenario includes server side events. It's API is somewhat cumbersome to understand. The technical support is a bit better that Intercoms, but I can not say it was of a much help. Probably the biggest issue we faced with autopilot is constant feeling that product developers would prefer not to meet client's need, they are living in a world where clients solve their problems on their own. Ivory tower one could say, huh?

Leonardo
Leonardo
CMO (Danemark)
Services juridiques, 11-50 employés

Solid tool

4,0 il y a 3 mois

I love the email automation and how "complex" it can get if you want it to! The support is great.

Still waiting to get transferred from the old version they had with the new one - to be done by end of year I hope.

Adrien
Adrien
Leader Acquisition Marketing (France)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Good tool but some things to improve

Commentaires : Autopilot has been a good tool to use but we had too many issues with the tool. There were a lot of disconnections with Pipedrive. The e-mail features are not that great.

I like the simplicity and the design of the tool. It's very easy to understand and to set up. There a lot of connections with other platforms such ad Google Ads Facebook and CRMs.

I do not like the price model, it's quite expansive. Be careful. And the connectivity with Pipedrive is not very good.

Alaa
Technical Outsourcing Specialist (Jordanie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Quality automation that organizes and attracts new customers

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : As a result of Ortto's automation, we've been able to build advertising campaigns and develop our customer base with ease, and we've always been thinking about increasing our database and targeting new customers. Our ability to respond quickly to changes is bolstered by the quality of the reports we get.

Ortto offers a wide range of tools and templates to help you design a workflow and keep track of every aspect of it. In addition to the Ortto analytics that indicate how many customers reply and interact with messages, I love the ready-made templates that allow me to design campaigns and send them to lists of contacts. When it comes to reporting to management, the reporting system and dashboard are quite efficient. It's also great to have Ortto's automated functionality for adding new consumers and iteratively replicating prior campaigns while also updating target lists. Using automation, we can arrange our email sending dates so that we may target clients with our messages at specific times and dates. To me, Ortto's most appealing feature is the fact that it brings together a wide range of marketing tools into one platform where I can analyze and report on all of these elements at once. When it comes to reworking the subject lines, a copywriting helper can be an excellent solution to overcome writer's block. In addition, I greatly appreciate the Ortto team's responsiveness to clients' needs, since they are always ready to reply to any questions or requests.

Because Ortto is so user-friendly and has so many resources for learning how everything works, there aren't any drawbacks worth mentioning. Additionally, the system's ease of use makes it easy for new employees to learn how the system works and to integrate it with other systems that the business uses.

Jeffrey
Jeffrey
Co-Founder & CTO ()
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
Source : GetApp

Incredible Value. Make use of the templates. Explore the possibilities.

Commentaires : As a founder of a software startup, our team needed a solution to routinely engage our users/customers with information to help them with their on-boarding experience. Autopilot was the perfect fit! We had a lot of fun building the journeys and experimenting with what worked (and didn't work) for our team. Their templates gave us some great starting points, and helped us to open up our minds with ways to engage with our users in ways that we hadn't thought of. Of course, those same principals could easily be applied to outbound marketing campaigns with complex engagement logic, which we haven't started to implement as this time. Overall, we are very satisfied with Autopilot!

- Slack Integration - Segment Integration - Easy to build complex logic, visually - Dashboard to keep track of latest events - Many journey and email templates to get you started - Built-in email open/link tracking is helpful to find your engaged users - Good support - Great blog with ideas of how others use Autopilot - They are continuing to develop cool new features - User idea voting for features not yet developed

- Ability to access email / Slack templates seems inefficient (need to dig into the journey to find them) - With all of the capabilities that Autopilot offers, you can easily have your custom contact lists get out of hand - remember to KISS so that others on your team can pick up where you left off

Tanim
Tanim
Marketing Expert (Bangladesh)
Internet, 10 000+ employés

A bit pricey, but worth it

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Unlike some others Autopilot is super easy to use even for the first time user.

A bit on the pricier side. I would love to see them offer better pricing.

Growth Marketing Manager (Équateur)
Services sans fil, 11-50 employés

Orrto is the most underrated Marketing hub out there

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Great platform

I've used HubSpot, Mailchimp, Pardot, and all these fancy software in the past and have to say that Ortto is beating them all by far. They need to do better marketing cause they for sure have a better product

Only thing is that the footers are not too customizable, they have those happy or sad faces which are terrible for emails, but I mean, it's small.

Sales Marketing Positions (Chili)
Études de marché, 51-200 employés

Carry out email automation

Commentaires : Autopilot is used in the Marketing department to carry out email automation for our clients. It allows us to have an overview of the basic performance of our campaigns by email. Autopilot is a great tool for email marketing automation. I think the ideal scenario is for small and medium businesses with growing marketing teams, especially since their cost becomes much more accessible than applications like Marketo.

Autopilot has a large number of email templates that allow us to track the embedded link of our committed users. In addition, Autopilot allows the Marketing team to create a coherent funnel, with intelligent and easy-to-use segments. Another thing is that it is able to cover a large number of tasks, such as sending email newsletters and creating an advanced link based on various factors, such as default fields, potential customer owners, rules, among others. Another thing is Autopilot support, which offers an in-app chat service within the same application, so we can usually get in touch with them in just a few minutes.

There is much to be desired from the Autopilot WYSIWYG editor, which I hope can be improved with the next updates. Some actions related to APIs are very limited, so it would be good if they could provide a little more freedom. In addition, Autopilot allows very few integrations, and it would be excellent to work together with other marketing automation software to work faster.

Aaron
Property Maintenance General Manager ()
Construction, 11-50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Improving on improvement

Commentaires : The cost per additional mobile app user is a bit annoying, but when we run the numbers, it still makes it a good investment to have most of our employees on the app.

I love the fact that it tracks my whole business from lead generation (that helps me fill in routes based on a map) to setting up the contract (with recurring services and pre-scheduled packages) to crew management (with photo uploads and clock-in/clock-out of jobs and contacting customers) to invoicing (which can be automatic) to receiving payment (even by credit card on the mobile app!). Keeping records on paper and trying to run schedules for weekly, bi-weekly and tri-weekly services would be a nightmare! This really is an AutoPilot software. It is a complete solution that tracks everything which allows it to be the ultimate solution for reporting. I can look at sales close ratios, revenue per lead source, job completion times against budgeted hours, past-due invoices and so much more! I have worked with the system from Property Maintenance Technician to Sales Rep to General Manager and have not been disappointed.

Their asset management portion is in its beginning stages and is not incredibly useful at the moment, but they continue to build on their system and I suspect that they will soon have a robust equipment and vehicle management system.

Jamie
Head Of Marketing (R.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Marketing Automation on Steroids

Autopilot is a marketers dream tool. You can create a 'journey' for almost any task, from sending out an email newsletter to creating an advanced nurture journey based on segmentation, rules, lead owners, default and custom fields, website actions and much, much more. If you use tools such as Salesforce and Segment then you can get even more out of the tool with less work, but I personally don't use either and I still get a huge ROI on the product. They also just updated the email building tool which was a very welcome update.

It would be great if the tool worked with other CRM's than just Salesforce. Some of the actions and triggers, particularly when it comes to API triggers are quite limited so some improvements with that would be great. The price can get quite high with large numbers of contacts and the business plan selected (A/B testing, API triggers and more). I would also like to see an end-user subscription management feature added so that I can fully move away from other email tools (i.e. MailChimp) whilst being compliant with the likes of GDPR.

Ben
Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

A great way to manage email campaigns.

Commentaires : Autopilot is our email campagin management platform. It's really quite nice.

Two features really stand out to me, and prove the usefullness of Autopilot: the UI and the analytics. The graphical UI for building email journeys is very intuitive, and super easy to use. However, it's also super powerful. We've pluged in Salesforce, several different databases, and our customer support system, and using the fun shapes on the Journeys page. It's as simple as dragging objects onto the staging area and connecting them. In just a few minutes, you can have a analytics-focused email campaign ready to go, all without a bit of code. And once your journey is started, and your email send, the real-time data you get from your targets extremely granular. We get updates down to the second for events as small as vertical scrolling and mouse hovers over hotlinks. It's very impressive.

Autopilot feels very heavy in the browser. I really can't explain why it's as slow as it is sometimes. Pages can take up to 30 seconds to load, and that's on high end desktop workstations. I know there is a very complex backend for Autopilot, but on occassion the slow performance is inexcusable. It could just be that we manage dozens of journeys and hundreds of thousands of entries at the same time, but Autopilot can be quite slow. Also, sometimes the autofill feature in autopilot is erratic. This is a minor complaint, but you will notice it if you use Autopilot a lot.

Réponse de l'équipe de Autopilot

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for taking the time to review Autopilot. We are always improving the experience of our clients.

Director of Enrollment Services (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 11-50 employés

Extensive options at a reasonable price for automation

Commentaires : Autopilot was originally a breath of fresh air for us. It gave us sophisticated contact-tracking, marketing automation and Salesforce integration inside of a pleasant UI with tools that were easy to understand. The Salesforce integration has subsequently become irritatingly expensive for a small organization.

The visual feedback of the journeybuilder makes automation easy and enjoyable to construct The wealth of options available for triggering, and for actions to trigger in journeys The contact-tracking functions are extensive and sophisticated Support is quick and helpful

Segment-building is rudimentary, and once a segment is deployed, the criteria cannot be edited, which leads to a logjam of similar segments for various automations that have to be either maintained and organized, or carefully deleted. Journeys, segments, and emails can easily become cluttered and lead to a general feeling of disorganization The Salesforce integration has become increasingly expensive

Bianca
Marketing Automation Specialist (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

Don't be fooled by the visual feel. Very basic and lots of issues.

2,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : This product really is JUST above batch and blast products out there. It has a lot of limitations and caused a lot of frustrations.

The only thing I like about this platform is its ability to directly integrate with Slack, which allows us to easily incorporate internal alerts in our nurture programmes.

- Autopilot has poor usability experience that makes tasks longer to do despite the visual feel of the UI. - You cannot copy email module HTMLs so email modules always have to be built from scratch. - Inefficient folder structure. - Segment criteria and names cannot be edited. - No auto-populate / picklist on fields so field values need to be memorised by the user. - No automated a/b testing. - Does not have a global dynamic content feature which allows you to edit common content like email footers in one place. - VERY basic report -only shows numbers like email engagement, and journey ejects. There is no ability to customise reporting by users / cohorts, which limits performance analysis. - Reporting is inaccurate (ie. If you’d like to see open and click rates in a specific date range, it will also pick up the opens and clicks outside that date range which pushes the rates up). - No built-in journey membership fields. - There are issues with data timings. It makes data update really slow, delaying the lead to reach the sales team. - You can’t combine ‘AND’ and ‘OR’ operators on segments / triggers logic. - Does not have any advanced features that can be really useful (like sandbox, marketing calendar, webinars, web personalisation, predictive content etc). - Slow pace of innovation (if any). Their email manager has been on 'beta' for two years. - We've encountered several serious bugs caused on their end.

Brian
Product Manager (Irlande)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

A solid shout for marketing automation

Commentaires : Excellent, their customer service provides just that. They are knowledgeable and very responsive. Highly recommend.

AutoPilot is an amazing piece of software, it just works and works well. They achieve exactly what they promise and it is a joyful user experience.

They used to have a cheaper plan for smaller accounts which I found useful for managing my startup. When they removed this, it became a choice of staying with them and taking the hit on the pricing or to keep with them. I stayed with them - great decision!

Richard
Richard
Founder (R.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Great for automating Marketing requirements

Commentaires : Very good. Customer service is incredible, so I feel like any issues or objectives I want to hit are fully supported by the team. I hope this only improves as they grow and doesn't become watered down.

You can plan multiple campaigns visually and then share the boards (completed with annotations) with the client. This means everyone is on the same page and understands how the campaign will proceed. The customer support is also second to none - really good. It's also very visual - as someone who gets easily distracted and bored easily, being able to visualise campaigns in a physical way really helps.

The reporting in the email side of things could be better. Mailchimp, for example, provides decent reporting with easy actions (like automatic re-send to non-openers' - AP requires you do smart segmenting (which is actually better in the long term), but the mental journey to sort this out would be impossible without the customer support (so it isn't an issue).

Owner (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Excellent Product For Marketing Automation

Commentaires : Autopilot solves the problem of marketing qualified leads for Pipedrive and Salesforce. The Autopilot Journey mapping visualize the customer flow along journeys to complete projects, identify and qualify leads and move contacts from visitor to Marketing Qualified leads using emails, site/page behaviors, chat, forms, and digital ads including remarketing. This tool is super simple to sue, GUI interface, and has the ability to substantially accelerate pipeline processes.

The absolute best feature of this product is that it has full control over Pipedrive. Based on observed behaviors from email campaigns, digital ads, chat or site/page performance, Autopilot can update Contacts, Deals, and Organizations, assign activities, notes increase deal values, stages, assign work to sales people and move deals through the pipeline. This tool makes Pipedrive 200% better and it's already really good.

The only knock on the product is the inability to filter out your synchronization with Pipedrive based on custom fields or some other value. When you sync, you sync all Contacts and your license fee pays for contacts you may do nothing with. If they could add a filter capability, this tool is about as good as it gets.

Digital Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies, 11-50 employés

Great Tool For Those Looking For Ultimate Flexibility

Commentaires : We have integrated every data point from our site to custom Autoplit fields and then uses custom segments and journeys to automate our email sequences, Google ad Audiences, and Hubspot lead assignment. The price is great for small companies looking for flexibility without having to dish out the money for Pardot etc..

If your creative and are or have access to developers you can make Autopilot handle just about anything you want. Unlike Pardot, Marketo and other marketing automation systems, Autopilot has allowed me to create, send, and sync customer data across platforms. If it exists you can connect and send data to it - just maybe not right out of the box.

Where Autopilot excels at creating amazing journeys and automation, its reporting and contact management isn't quite as robust.

Director of Enrollment Services (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 11-50 employés

A Huge Breath of Fresh Air

Commentaires : Autopilot allows us affordable access to tremendous marketing automation potential from one-off email bursts to complicated journeys that follow our prospects through the entire funnel. After more than a year of searching for a program that could integrate with our website, Facebook, Salesforce and Twilio and do so affordably, Autopilot has been an unbelievable value. The program has occasional rough edges, especially in terms of designing and editing audience segments for journeys, and producing emails, but it's the best combination of ease-of-use, breadth of capabilities and affordability I've found in this space. Would strongly recommend to cash-strapped small organizations with a limited contact base.

Affordability for a small contact list Ease of use Visual Journey Builder Salesforce integration Features for price

Limits in contact segmentation Limits in triggers for actions Email editing suite can be a little basic

Customer Success Manager (Pologne)
Logiciels, 201-500 employés
Source : GetApp

The beginning of a long romance with mailing system you won't see coming

Being a non-developer in developer-heavy environment, I greatly value products that allow you to set up stuff in graphic editor. While it was not so easy at first, once I worked with it for a while I find it intuitive, smart, and allowing you to quickly get to what you need. It also allows you to set up complicated journeys relatively easy!

If you won't have a colleague to show you the ropes, it may be challenging to start using. The pricing is rather steep and pays off only if you want to heavily personalize your journeys - if you are looking for bulk simple solutions, then the pricing is suboptimal.

Head of Customer Success (Pologne)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
Source : GetApp

Flexible tool for email campaigns

I really like how easy it is to set campaign, even the one where you want to use multiple conditions along the road. You just don't need any tech knowledge to set it up. It integrates great with Pipedrive so you can automatically remove contacts from your email campaign. Big kudos for Reporting section.

Deliverability of emails - we've compared it with other players on the market and with big campaigns it is an issue.

Jon
Jon
Speaker & Motivational Sales/Business Mentor (R.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2-10 employés
Source : GetApp

A must have app for your business

Commentaires : Autopilot is one of those apps that you spend many hours trying to find on Google, something that takes away the hard work in your business, and automates the important stuff. The support provided is world class and with the constant innovation offered, you can expect great things in the future from Autopilot. I'm a massive fan!

Easy to use, affordable to everyone, and world class support.

I really can't find a fault in the service Autopilot delivers, if they add any additional features the only thing I would suggest is they beef up the CRM functions. But as a service offered, its the best!

Product Marketing Manager (Inde)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

One of the best marketing automation tools

Commentaires : We are using Autopilot for marketing automations to onboard our new trial users. It has worked pretty well for our use case.

Its a very easy to use solution and has a robust feature set. Their journey creator is flawless and even a non-techinical person can use it with ease. The have very robust APIs and you can confirgure autopilot pretty easily with their APIs.

It would be great we can use our custom mail server to send the mails, like Mailgun or SendGrid.

Réponse de l'équipe de Autopilot

il y a 4 ans

Thanks! We are so happy to have you on board. Great to see that you are having fun with Autopilot.