Intelligent Invoicing Made Easy- Pronto Forms Mobile- Forms

Judi G.
Administrative Team
Produits alimentaires, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Our company was using a paper based 3 copy invoicing system 3 years ago and our new owner started out looking to reduce this labour & time consuming process at the end of every monthly billing cycle in the office. We did our research and found Pronto Forms seemed like a good match for getting the job done. The mobile application also allowed us to equip our Service Technicians out in the field with a mobile device to process invoices on the spot. This brought multiple effiencies and time consuming cuts to their work day as well. They were able to process invoices on the spot , obtaining the custmer approval signature and adding as many comments as necessary to alert inside office staff or customer management of a potential issue or condition. Not only are we working more efficiently, but we have reduced some of the added pressure and amount of time the Service Technicians in the field were spending on administration.
The Pronto Forms Development Staff and the Technical Support Staff are easily accessible and respond with solutions in a timely matter. They are easy to work with and bring information to us in a non technical manner, that we who may not be at the same technical level of knowledge, understand.
We continue to work with the Pronto Team to develop and implement custom forms as our business expands, and we offer additional services to newly acquired customer demographics.
We have had great results thus far with Pronto Forms and as we continuing to expand our business will look to their knowledge and expertise for the custom form fit.

Avantages: On the development side- being able to customize an automated invoice to specific requirements of a type of customer that will still provide all requirements of the business side.
On the Implementation side- ease of use. Minimal errors even though humanly driven.

Inconvénients: Difficulty in accessing the actual raw data files after 45 days.

Taylor Freezer

Publié le 29/10/2016
Randy E.
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The last round of beta releases; Repeating sections & Conditional Logic, is a major step forward, but you need to get caught up on the web portal so we can adjust the forms on beta changes ourselves (I'm also involved with that beta team and reviewed the first draft last week). Still need major functionality added in file (data source) features and more advanced conditional logic to make this product top end. Customer service in the past was just so, so and Taylor felt like their voice was not being heard and was actually starting to look at alternatives mostly due to of lack of functionality . But lately since being very involved with various beta teams, the contact level has been superior, and response great. The enhancements we've been asking for, for years are starting to become available and Taylor is starting to see light at the end of the tunnel. If this tend continues, Taylor will continue to deploy this product.

Avantages: The ease of use

Inconvénients: Lack of programming functionality from a design stand point. We need a highly sophisticated form to make this work for us, and we are not yet there.

envoyé par ProntoForms le 04/11/2016

Randy,

Great review - we're continually working on our platform and the services that support it, so we're glad to hear improvements are being appreciated.

You're helping us push the envelope of our capabilities, thanks again for helping us in our beta progam.

Best,
Jordan @ ProntoForms

Exceptional Features, Value, Service

Publié le 28/10/2016
Cleon M.
eLearnign Specialist
Appareils médicaux, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Form the very start, the ProntoForms people and their forms & service have been exceptional. My custom form processes, for entry & approval were addressed by the ProntoForms developers under the guidance of an wonderful Project Manager. They listed carefully and created an APP environment to meet the demanding needs of the salesforce. we covered every aspect, process steps, details on the screen, best formats, folders, data flow, yes, we covered everything.. The account management group was always there to provide support and consultation too.
Our ProntoForm form is successfully operating after two years in production - still going strong. A true measure of success- satisfied salespeople.. that's a great accomplishment!
The PronotForms support team is one of the best that I've ever experienced.. Timely, practical accurate responses and solutions, even going the extra mile to provide creative options when I have exceptions! Every member of ProntoForms team is personable, dedicated, and focused.. Ask me about value?.. Satisfied salespeople, a service level near 100%. my management pleased with the data received, and I have time for other projects .. PRICELESS Thanks ProntoForms - SUPER Job!!

Avantages: Simple to use, almost fail proof for data flow, and consistently functions as promised

Inconvénients: Need to updated form content a bit clumsy

Data forms are more uniform, consistant & accurate

Publié le 19/11/2018
Mark F.
Remote Feed Supervisor
Agriculture, 5 001-10 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We have always had a problem with delay in data entry. Now that prontoforms is easy to use and connected via mobile network, forms come in on time and in one format set from our form building team. With one person controlling the format and output it makes the process more uniform and organized as well.

Avantages: The software is very user friendly from building the forms to entering the forms on the ipad. The process is easy to deploy and manage for all users no matter your level of experience in technology. All forms come in the same format in almost real time. Very few errors now compared to the old methods and also easy to revise and resend when there is an error by user.

Inconvénients: One of our few complaints is the freedom to update and change the form when there is a custom layout attached. The form is then locked which i understand if there are certain changes made it could make the output nonfunctional. There should be a layout builder we could use similar to the form builder. I mentioned this in a previous review and was sent a link to custom layout builder. Will be trying this out and update with my thoughts. Thank you for getting back to me promptly!

Diversified Maintenance Pronto Forms Review

Publié le 01/11/2016
Patricia R.
Manager - Business Data Analysis/Pronto Forms
Eau/gaz/électricité, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Pronto Forms has provided a platform in which we can give the much needed feedback to the users. It gives us the information necessary to manage our teams and make business decisions. The best part is how quickly we can receive the information. Getting QCs or KPIs in real time as soon as the submit them is priceless.

Avantages: The ability to create information in real time. The ability to have custom emails and multiple destinations and using filters to distribute just what they need to know. Capturing pictures and signatures. Map locations and many other features. And the ability to customize any form to any type of business.

Inconvénients: The forms builder not allowing us to use bold or underline or other fonts to really make our forms look good. The PDFs are still a little plain and we would like to make them look better. Things like indenting and others would make it easier to make the forms look better.

envoyé par ProntoForms le 04/11/2016

Patricia,

Thank you for the review.

We have functionality that will support being able to see the last QC done at a site! Expect contact from your account manager shortly to take you through it.

Best,
Jordan @ ProntoForms

Easy to configure, create forms, create users, create roles, give access, feeding data, API

Publié le 02/02/2018
Rajendra M.
Senior Programmer
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Signing up the member without using paper form. That avoid the data re-entry.

Avantages: I have been supporting the ProntoForms Application from 4 years. All features are very easy to use and manage. All features are very effective. Users iPad might have different forms. Even a forms that has 7 pages, no issue at all. I worked on API to push data for the forms into iPad. Users submit the records and will back to the server to automatic feed into database. Customize whole cycle was great and success. Creating Users, Creating roles, security access, creating form space and forms are very easy. All features to create form are there. Customize forms can be create easily.

Inconvénients: As a software engineer, I don't see any cons on this application. But I see that a user can use either iPad or iPhone. One user cannot use both. If user want to use both there will be two license and two user. If a user can use at least two devices from same license and same user name that will great.

Pronto - The Best Mobile Reporting Tool on the Market

Publié le 25/10/2016
Laramie S.
Director of Human Resources
Sécurité et enquêtes, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Pronto is a great product that offers lots of functionality and almost endless customization. I like the ability to create custom forms from scratch or by customizing existing forms that are already pre-loaded into Pronto. You can continually tweak your form in order to get the data that you desire in the format that you desire. The support pages offer lots of advice in order to assist you in getting your forms to perform how you want. I've been able to figure out most things simply by reading the help articles and then trying it out. The few times that I've had to call customer support, I've always spoken with a friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable customer service representative. My only real critique of Pronto is the fact that data results cannot be permanently stored on the Pronto web portal. In Pronto's defense, it does offer lots of options for backing up your data such as Google Drive, Drop Box, etc. However, I really like the filtering options that Pronto offers on their web portal, and I can't filter data that's over 45 days old. It disappears. All in all, it's a really great product, and it has really changed our operation in a positive manner. I've used a few other would-be Pronto competitors, but Pronto is the best product overall, hands down.

Avantages: It's easy to use from the mobile end. It's easy to create forms, data destinations, new users, etc. on the administrative end.

Inconvénients: I don't like that data cannot be stored on the pronto web portal. I would be willing to pay for additional storage space so long as it was reasonably priced.

Easy to use and effective form building

Publié le 16/08/2018
Joe S.
IT
Hôtellerie, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: ProntoForms has been a brilliant way of integrating their forms into our everyday jobs and custom built systems. The latest version of the form builder is a very powerful tool allowing you to build complicated forms in no time at all. The forms are easy to use for users and do not require a lot of training before using it out on the job. We can't fault the support team, they answer your questions where possible and will pass on to the appropriate person if required.

Inconvénients: Although there can sometimes be issues when the forms are sent/received, the support team are on hand and is generally fixed with ease. Any ongoing issues are passed onto development for fixing.

Not a fan

Publié le 28/01/2019
Glenn S.
Safety Manager
Équipements publics, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Source : SoftwareAdvice
Support client

Commentaires: There isn't many positives I can convey. I have developed safety audits for several companies, using both Predictive Solutions and iAuditor, both of which I prefer. Pronto Forms was a program that our parent company went to and wanted to be consistent and pushed it out to all of it's subsidiary companies; so I had no choice. Creating the form was no problem, however we aren't a company that is at a site for multiple months at a time, we may only be at a project for 2-3 days, and we are constantly moving employees around, which means every time you do this, you have to update your form, then ensure all the users sync the data for it to show up before they use it again. When trying to use the data, it's pointless. You enter data on the Pronto Forms site, then you have to go to a different website to get your data. Predictive Solutions is obviously the Cadillac of Safety auditing software, the one fault with them I have is that if you have to make changes, it isn't as easy as making the changes yourself, you send them into your contact for them to make the changes. Pronto Forms gives you that freedom, I will give them that, but still, as the administrator of these forms as well as having my main job function, unless you are a company that hires someone specifically to manage the Pronto Forms entry and collection, I would steer clear. As soon as our contract is up, we will be going back to iAuditor, which is far less expensive, allows up to three user devices per user (being an admin, I have to change devices regularly, and each time, it locks me out of the other device I am using). I hate giving a company a bad review, but what we were sold on and what the final product was, is light years away from each other.

Avantages: It's really rather simple to create a file; If you only want to create a form and just plug and play without the need for continuous updates (of say foreman, employees, etc.) then it's a pretty decent program to use.

Inconvénients: If you have to change data in files frequently, its a pain; the analytic statistics aren't even in the same program; If you have specific customization data needed, based on site, if you have more than five sites, it's horrible to find any use of this data.

envoyé par Pat le 04/02/2019

Hi Glenn,

We're sorry to hear that your deployment hasn't gone as expected.

Our Customer Success Team has reviewed your feedback and would love the opportunity to connect with you as we feel highly confident that after a review of your implementation and requirements we will be able to resolve the issues you've been experiencing.

Please reach out to support@prontoforms.com with the subject line 'Software Advice' and we'll go from there.

All the best,
Pat @ ProntoForms

Great For All Depts in My Business

Publié le 20/09/2018
Diane J.
Construction, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Love Pronto Forms for payroll, safety, project management, Human Resources, Purchasing Dept and inventory tracking.

Avantages: 1. Easy platform enables all our field techs to submit vital information back to the office and management. 2. General contractors require our field employees fill out daily job reports by hand but now they accept our reports in Pronto. We simply add their email address in the distribution. 3. We export timesheet data into Excel and import into our payroll system. O more data entry.

Inconvénients: Would like to make contractual language on our work orders smaller than the rest of the pages.

Revolutionised our business

Publié le 02/11/2018
Roger W.
Systems & Admin manager
Construction, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: We have moved from paper triplicate job sheets which often got lost, took a while to return to the office to manually invoice to a paperless dynamic company. Therefore we invoice much quicker and our cash flow is much better. Customers love to see images / photos of the jobs we do. We can also drill down into the types of jobs we are completing and therefore focus on the most profitable areas of the business.

Inconvénients: It's just the best tool we have but I need to spend a bit more time making it work better for us. Can't say there's much wrong with the way we use it.

Great, versatile mobile program.

Publié le 04/12/2018
Emily B.
Form Specialist
Réseaux informatiques, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Ease of use! ProntoForms can be used across the board with any skill level. The more technically savvy you are, the better you can maneuver the program and fully utilize its features. Google connections is what makes Pronto that much more valuable to me as I am a heavy Google user. I've worked with several companies introducing ProntoForms and I have successfully been able to create a program utilizing Pronto tailored to each company and their specific set of needs.

Inconvénients: During transition times of heavy updates, problems and errors can arise within the mobile app and the web based portal. It can be fairly inconvenient and confusing to users who do not know the ins and outs of the app.

KONE safety audits

Publié le 26/10/2016
Tim T.
Passenger Safety Service Operations Director
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 10 001+ employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Our 640+ end-users are very pleased with the product and we've created many efficiencies that we did not have with paper audits. Completing audits is a very simple process using the app on your device. However, as an administrator, setting up the forms and understanding how to set up destinations has been the most challenging part of this process for myself. Thankfully, your tech support team has been very helpful in troubleshooting. Additionally, it would be nice to have more notification when PF develops new functionality. I rarely see any announcements anymore about new products or functionality.

Avantages: ease for the end-users

Inconvénients: behind the scenes when setting up destinations, etc. can be confusing.

App worked fine until a few days ago

Publié le 23/10/2018
Clarence S.
Building Engineer
Eau/gaz/électricité, 10 001+ employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Eliminating paper logs for refrigerant use makes compliance with EPA regulations automatic. All my retail location information is in the database, so I can submit information without unnecessary typing

Avantages: It remembers the log in info so there's no need to enter it every time
I like the swipe feature to navigate the input fields
Easy to upload pictures
The questions are relevant to me and my job
Many details can be entered to make submissions customized
Progress bar at the bottom of page
Home page is simple and easy to navigate
I get an email after every submission
It is easy to edit previous form submissions

Inconvénients: Password reset doesn't work
Support is hard to reach

The best one in the world.

Publié le 29/10/2016
Eduardo G.
IT Consulting
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The ProntoForms is an amazing tool and very useful for different types of businesses. The use of the platform is simple, agile and with excellent benefits for the daily operation of the company. I recommend the using of the solution to all people that to looking for delivery processes and run more securely services, fast and at low cost. As a suggestion, perhaps improvements in system layout and new ways to automate certain responses and results between the different responses of the developed forms. Juan is the number one!!!!

Avantages: The fast to process the date.

Inconvénients: The layout.

The move to field reporting

Publié le 01/11/2018
Kenton H.
Systems Manager
Construction, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: ProntoForms has been assisting us in the successful move to field reporting for a number of years now. We continue to develop both productivity and service offerings to our clients with this solution at the fraction of the cost of a bespoke offering. Truly flexible and reliable.

Avantages: Flexibility of provided services, the integration of our own data within questions and the ability to incorporate programming and calculations within the forms.

Inconvénients: Takes a while to understand the terminology of some of the Team and Group settings.

We use this program to track quality and safety inspections and is easy to use for our field manager

Publié le 06/12/2017
David G.
Manager Corporate Install
Support client

Avantages: How easy it is to use, and how fast a new user is able to go up and going,
Good user friendly reports can be scheduled

Inconvénients: One thing that would be nice to be able to do is to click on pictures and view them without having to login as I have employees that receive completed forms and have to enlarge the photos The only thing that comes to mind is when they took away right for Admins to make certain changes, however, I was able to get back most of them so all is good for now

A critical business tool!

Publié le 16/04/2019
David B.
Owner/Operator
Restaurants, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: ProntoForms revolutionized the day to day operations of the business as my vision was and is to go paperless in operating the business. We created about 10 forms that take the place of paper logbooks in the restaurants. Leadership could access a form and input data which integrated with a Google Sheet, creating a digital and searchable logbook!

Avantages: I love how simple it was to quickly create a form. Even a person that has not had time to learn Pronto forms can complete a new functional form in minutes. The user interface is outstanding.

Inconvénients: I think it is slightly overpriced compared to comparable Form apps. Better pricing structure for the smaller business <10 users would be nice.

The Best Customizable software out there for mobile forms

Publié le 27/08/2018
Patricia a R.
Manager - Business Data Analysis - Pronto Forms
Eau/gaz/électricité, 5 001-10 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We are continuously working with Pronto Forms to make this software the best it can be to suit ours and other companies needs.

Avantages: That we can customize it to our needs. The flexibility and the technical advances of the way we can do things. Being able to incorporate signatures, pictures, calculations, geostamps and much, much more.

Inconvénients: I can't think of anything that we don't like considering they take into consideration what we don't like and try to make it better for us.

Purchase Orders

Publié le 15/11/2018
Erika P.
Accountant
Automobile, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: By going mobile with our internal purchasing orders our company has gained some much time and been able to focus on other employee development and projects

Avantages: I like that I am able to customize the forms to my needs. I get quick responses when I submit a ticket and when the problem is resolved I get a training as to what caused the issues and how to avoid it in the future.

Inconvénients: What I least like about the software is setting up the forms. I feel like I need more training.

Easy to use, economical, efficient and a time saver

Publié le 08/11/2017
Noorbanu M.
Accounting Technician
Construction, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We save time and money being able to process information faster thanks to Pronto Forms.

Avantages: We use pronto forms mostly for time sheets and safety sheets. I love getting all the information I need from the crew on site right away as opposed to waiting until the end of the week for them to bring it in. It's also great that the customer can get a copy of the paperwork immediately and we can collect signatures and take pictures of the work we did for back up.

Prontoforms helps keep our company green!

Publié le 10/11/2017
Construction Labour
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This software allows us to do all of our safety documentation on a digital platform which saves thousands of pieces of paper each month. It has allowed us to streamline our safety program and save lots of time and energy.

Avantages: Customer service is always on the ball. We have implemented forms which have improved our QC and company morale.

Inconvénients: The software is expensive. The app is very glitchy and sometimes crashes when you use it on a microsoft surface.

Great Product!!

Publié le 08/11/2017
Christine H.
Construction, 13-50 employés
Support client

Avantages: We have enjoyed the dashboard interface and the app is user friendly. Their customer service is very helpful. Once the forms are created they are easy to launch. The App allows you to take photos and place them into any form. I would recommend this program.

Inconvénients: The custom forms take a while to create, but once they are created they are easy to edit and make changes.

I use it for reporting purposes

Publié le 07/08/2017
Denise M.
Sales Training Coordinator
Appareils médicaux, 5 001-10 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: easy form to fill out, easy access to the form to use, easy reporting, easy modifications if we need them

Avantages: easy to fill out the customized forms, dashboard is easy to use, customer service has been great, there is always check ins to use by your company.

Inconvénients: I have no cons t speak of at this time, maybe the fact that this 'con' question should not be 100 character minimum!

The End of Paper Forms

Publié le 31/10/2016
Scott T.
Safety Administrator
Administration publique, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Since the implementation of ProntoForms, as a trial, more departments have requested the conversion to ProntoForms. It was relatively easy to get up and running and with some additional professional services training the options are limitless on what we will be able to use ProntoForms for in our agency. From inspections to training checklists we will be able to streamline our efforts spending more time working and less time shuffling papers and filing. Another interesting side effect is the wide acceptance of technology by staff that normally does not welcome technology. Once they see how easy it is to use the forms, they welcome the new system and features such as recording, photos and sketches . We look forward to growing our application of ProntoForms to meet our needs.

Avantages: Very large template library to allow for review of sample forms. Once a form is developed the ability to alter or modify the form to meet changing needs.

Inconvénients: It is often hard to find all the technical issues for development of a form. Such as how to dispatch forms, codes for using strings and other issues to help make form use helpful. The online help is nice but a comprehensive manual would be nice.