15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Timely

Suivi du temps entièrement automatisé : le moyen le plus rapide et le plus précis pour suivre le temps des personnes et des entreprises

En savoir plus sur Timely

The pricing models are not extensively flexible as it needs to have modules based pricing such that the needy ones buy only what they need.

Timely - Notes

Timely a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 214 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Timely ?

Brian
Brian
Consultant (Canada)
Conseil en gestion

Timely is my go-to app to record my consulting and board hours

I use Timely across 3 platforms - iPhone, iPad, Mac - and all work seamlessly to keep track of my billable (and unbillable) hours. The interfaces are simple to understand and to use, and I'm much more confident in my recorded time than with other methods I've used. I appreciate how hard the Timely team works to add features to the product, and the company is responsive to my questions.

I pay a monthly subscription fee for unlimited project/client time tracking, which is great for Timely and would be fine for a consultant / lawyer / business owner who has multiple clients or projects to bill to. Most times I only have 1 or 2 projects on the go at once, and I'd like to see a "light" monthly fee added. If you have billable and non-billable hours for a project/client, you have to set up 2 different projects in order to properly tabulate the hours and invoice amounts. Timely's "tag" feature doesn't really work to keep billable and non-billable hours distinct when it comes time to determine how much to bill the client.

Rick
Director (Australie)
Matériel informatique, 2–10 employés

Revolutionary for Time capture

Commentaires : As a business owner, it is fantastic to get accurate and 'timely' submitted time sheets from staff each and every week. For the user, once you find your preferred method of capture, it is a breeze from there in.

The best thing about Timely is that it lets you focus on your work first, time capture second. Traditionally within an organisation with time sheets you need to constantly keep on top of your time entries or it will snowball into a big mess by the end of the week. Timely allows you to just get on with things and perhaps at the end of the week, you just approve the timesheet pre-filled for you.

When I sign up my staff to the software it can be a little overwhelming to get your head around things, and some have had minor teething issues with the memory app tracking. Once they get going its full steam ahead.

Internet, 11–50 employés

Used Timely to record time worked and tasks completed

Commentaires : Timely organizes time info visually very well.

I liked the way that Timely visually assembled information to be seen en mass. It made the ability to see quickly and easily where time opportunities were for our business.

Timely was not quite what we were looking for. It's a good program but ultimately we were unable to use it in tandem with other programs we were more committed to.

Gauthier
CFO (R.-U.)
Design, 11–50 employés

Great Tool but the AI add on is a gadget

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Easy to use, friendly UI and a lot of report available (and possibility to share with external partners).

The AI add on doesn't really work and my laptop froze all the time after setting it up. I add to remove it and I can't use this functionality.

Siger
Multimedia Designer (Pays-Bas)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

Lifesaver

Commentaires : It saves me a lot of money because I track time I missed otherwise. And in that way it is more fun to do!

I really like the memory function. Some days you are so busy you forget about tracking time (and thus missing income). But with memory I can easily see what I have done, when I have done it and how much time I spend on it. Clear overview of spend budget within projects.

The reporting function could use a little more branding, now it's just a standard template.

Kirby
Kirby
Business Owner (É.-U.)
Rédaction et correction, 2–10 employés

I couldn't run my creative business without this

Commentaires : I am making more money because I'm not losing those 15 minute client task hours anymore thanks to the memory tracker. Also, I lost my billing from months ago, and I was easily able to go back and reprint it, dig through my tracker and see where I was missing stuff. I'd lose out on more than $1,000 a month if I didn't have this feature.

I cannot describe how incredible it is. I am ADD and very creative. I have multiple clients and multiple contractors. The unique thing about timely is the memory tracker, which tracks my open windows, times, and even suggests clients. I never have to start and stop a clock anymore. At the end of the day, I pour a glass of wine and open the memory tracker, simply select the client, click save, and it takes me 3 minutes to MONETIZE my day! It's amazing. There are tons of other cool features, but this is my favorite one.

There is nothing not to like. I like it all.

Flavio
Flavio
Creative Director (Australie)
Design, 2–10 employés

Best time tracking software I've ever used

Commentaires : Using Timely has allowed us to better visualize our business as a whole, from a high-level project and scheduling perspective down to reporting and identifying the most profitable / desired type of work to pursue in business development.

Timely combines a simple, intuitive interface with smart back-end features to deliver the best time tracking solution, hands down. Having used a number of different time tracking apps I was incredibly happy to find Timely - it's user interface is beautiful, the tracking and reporting tools are simple and easy to use and the product team is continuously evolving the platform, adding new features and improving the system.

Minor glitches when saving changes, which rarely ever happen.

Jenny
Jenny
Freelance Content Writer (Colombie)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Free time tracking app

Commentaires : Was having trouble with current time tracking apps that were either low on features or hard to look at. Timely brought a nice balance between functionality and design for scheduling my time and sticking to it.

As a freelancer, I rely on solid time-tracking to monitor my performance and give estimates for work, so naturally, I've used more apps than I can count. So far, Timely is my favorite. The UI, features, and glorious reports give it an extra edge over most apps I've used. You can plan out your weeks of work in advance and it displays as nicely colored blocks that you can drag and drop if you need to shuffle tasks around. (You can also choose a custom color for each block!) You can set an hourly rate for tasks or set a budget for a project and it'll tell you how much your hourly fee should be. I love how it integrates with my Google Calendar so I'm not going back and forth to see which calendar has what.

While I love the custom color feature, it would be great if Timely could automatically assign that color for future blocks with the same name. Another useful addition would be to move a future task to the current week without having to type it out all over again.

Pradeep
CPQ Solution Architect (R.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

Perfect application for time tracking, task scheduling & project management.

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Very good. This has solve lots of our problems around time tracking, task scheduling & project management.

It is very easy to use and it tracks calendar very effectively.

Combined view of task of team + additional user is not possible.

Louise
Louise
Expat Support / Helpdesk Consultant (Espagne)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Excellent for scheduling onboarding calls

We mostly use Timely for scheduling onboarding calls with clients. It's easy to pass them a link and from there they can choose which employee they would like to speak with, and they can then schedule the call based on the employee's availability. The integration with Google Calendar is really helpful too.

It would be helpful if each user was able to choose their timezone as it doesn't take into account that users may be in different countries.

Ricky
Salon Owner (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, Auto-entrepreneur

Timely is Excellent for Booking and Sceduling

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : So far Timely has been a huge part of the Salon's success. The software has a ton of bells and whistles your business won't be able to live without, once you've ever tried it out.

The most impactful option Timely offers is SMS reminders to my customers about their upcoming scheduled events. I hear time after time from my clients how much they enjoy the reminder three hours before the appointment. Once, we disabled the SMS reminders as a means to save money. Well, it ended up costing big-time because several of our clients forgot about their appointments and those sales were lost.

I wish replies to SMS sent from Timely were forwarded to either my email or SMS to my phone, vs having to log in to view any replies in a hard to navigate inbox.

Kate
UI/UX Designer (É.-U.)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

Things I Didn't Know When I Started Freelancing

Commentaires : I started freelancing and had been tracking my hours on scratch paper and Notes files on my phone (it sounds so obviously stupid that I did that, but I hated time trackers from my agency days. I tended to forget to use them and then had to mentally reconstruct my days). It was making my life hectic. I put off invoicing until the last second because it was stressful and I felt guilty - like I had made my hours up. Even if I knew what client I did work for, I almost never remembered to write down what I did. Timely has tools built in to help me remember to track hours, to remember what I worked on, even days later. I also volunteer and hadn't been tracking my non-billable time until Timely. Now I can see how I'm splitting my days. It's made me a better estimator for future work; I never see my own estimates and think "wow, that's way too high a number. I should lower that," because now I have it documented, including the stuff I forget to factor in, like meetings and emails. I recommend this to everyone, especially visual people. It looks just like a calendar interface so there's very little learning curve. Timely is beautiful, easy, and --dare I say it -- rewarding to use.

The visual, colorful, easy to use interface. The integration with Rescue Time, which helps me remember what I did.

None. I work in UI/UX and I have no constructive crtiticism for Timely. Well done.

Espen
Senior Consultant (Norvège)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Mr

Timely has a nice and modern interface with all the bells and whistles one has come to expect from high end services. This service is what all the others should have been. Hopeful, more integrations will be implemented so that mass adoption can start. * Planning is a very useful feature that I have not seen in other similar services. * The ability to easily create projects; set budgets, hourly rates and so on is nice.

Windows(desktop Memory) and Android(App) does not seem to be prioritized as much as their OSX and iOS counterparts. This causes some frustration for me as I can see features arrive for the Apple products, but I have to wait 6 months until the Windows/Android equivalent.

Services financiers, 11–50 employés

Great option for small enterprises and independent workers

Commentaires : Super satisfied with it. As a freelancer this my preferred software for time / budget tracking.

The simplest of its features is one I love the most: the fact that your timer can count money and not just hours/minutes/seconds. As you start a new project you define a budget and an hourly rate and that's it. The reports you can export are cool. And obviously it's new intelligent features are awesome. With a few tweaks, you connect your timely account to the software you work on usually, so it automatically tracks time by software / project.

Honestly, just the fact it became a paid software. It was free in the old days and it was great!

Carol
Practice Management (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Excellent cloud based scheduling software

This software allowed our office to manage multiple practitioners schedules, and for some, allowed patients the option of online booking.

Unfortunately, Timely was unable to integrate with our practice management software. We chose to stay with Timely for scheduling, even though it wasn't integrated as it was so much better than the scheduler in our software package.

Développement de programmes, 2–10 employés

Very easy to use

Commentaires : I've done time tracking with several different apps and Timely is the app that lets me spend the least amount of time on time tracking while it also gives me the reports I need for it to be useful.

- Easy to use - Spend less time tracking hours - Good reports that's used both for invoicing clients and track projects

- Time tracking simply isn't fun. - Would've been good with a recurring budget for projects

Jay
Jay
Product Owner (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

Timely is a game changer for tracking time on a project

Commentaires : We've used a few different time trackers before Timely. They were all sub-par. Timely helped automate time tracking, user management, and billing for our contractors. It's an incredible product that we highly recommend.

Very simple interface that is easy to learn and use. Manual time tracking is awful, but Timely automates almost the entire project-based time tracking aspect. Very affordable

Some of the integrations to 3rd party applications don't function properly. Customer support was hard to get ahold of when we had questions.

Tommasina
Business Administrator (Australie)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Save time and boost your productivity with Timely Software

Commentaires : I enjoy using Timely Software because it is effective, efficient and secure.

Great software allowing everything to run more effectively, timely and smoothly.

I found the system was effective and efficient. Timely Software enables systems processing to be faster, more effective and overall more productivity because people are able to run their appointments, schedules remotely and they are also able to send reminders to themselves. Timely allows customers to book thier tickets online in a secure manner. Excellent overall.

Bill
Founder (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

Simple, Easy-to-Use, Fire-and-Forget Billing!

Commentaires : If there's one thing about the consulting business that erodes productivity most and distracts workers, it's the time-tracking and billing process. No other activity is more impactful. Either your team misses critical time expenditures, or they're saddled with the task of properly detailing their activities. Timely defends your team from time-tracking distractions in a highly productive format.

Andrey
Allemagne
, 2–10 employés

Unique in all aspects

Commentaires : Before finding Timely, I was reviewing some 20-30 different time recording services and they all were kind of ..crap, means totally missing what my primary goal is. And the goal is to have as little as possible interaction with a time tracking service, while still maintaining precise and trustful accountability. This is exactly why I like Timely: you always have the ability to record your time at your fingertips, have a short overview at any time and get monthly reports automatically done for you. Worth each penny!

CEO (Colombie)
Production audiovisuelle, 2–10 employés

Great software for time tracking

Commentaires : I've tried several time tracking tools, but I never found any as good as Timely. It is really easy to use and I can keep track of my team, my business projects. It has really good integrations with other tools and software that I use that makes time tracking even easier. And one of the best features is that we can filter and export reports for each team member, project or budget.

It works as a time tracking tool should work.

It's still not available on Android.

Jeremiah
Sound Designer (É.-U.)
Films et cinéma, Auto-entrepreneur

I use Timely daily

Commentaires : I love to capture my timesheet details from calendars, email, to-do lists etc directly into timely. It's a great premise for a product and it works well.

It imports your calendar to timesheets. This is a killer feature for me and the way I work. I can also easily reference emails, to do lists and rescue time data right in the UI. I use it daily and no longer stress about recording my time for large projects.

Sometimes it feels like beta software in that the UI can be slow or have a few small inconsistencies.

JA
architect and teacher (Espagne)
Urbanisme et architecture, Auto-entrepreneur

standing out of the crowd

Commentaires : I work alone and I have no time to waste. But the real difference is to see the truth: if I am really not wasting time. Timely is my personal bot with eyes that look after my precesses for me.

in my case, the contrast between the plan and the real thing but integrations and your fire for improving is making the difference

still trying to find one...

Trent
Plant Manager (É.-U.)
Services d'information, 1 001–5 000 employés

Timely = Simplicity

Commentaires : It’s been a true blessing to use. It has really helped me get all of my clients in one place. I was using several platforms before and now just use one.

I love that this software is simple to use and has a simple design!

I wish there were an invoicing feature! This would make it an all in one software.

hitesh
Analyst (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001–5 000 employés

For Timekeeper its best

Commentaires : This tools helped me keeping track of my daily time and manage and utilize time with quality.

- Can easily keep tracks time spent on each task. - Provides analytics reports using historical data that helps to improve in your time efficiency specially in routine tasks. - it's automatic and suggest once your configure it for once.

- Some features require lot of training to understand. - Few training material available online.