15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Bloomfire

En savoir plus sur Bloomfire

Logiciel de gestion des connaissances permettant aux équipes d'accéder à l'intelligence collective de leur entreprise, de l'exploiter et de s'en servir pour collaborer.

En savoir plus sur Bloomfire

It transposes videos, provides full text search, allows for different groups to be created, user analysis so we know if we are getting our money's worth for the tool.

It is difficult to find information in the Strut area.

Bloomfire - Notes

Bloomfire a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 253 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Bloomfire ?

Conseil en gestion, 2–10 employés

Easy to use

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Mary
Mary
Director, Market Research (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51–200 employés

Easy to use

Commentaires : Implementation was a dream. They had a team that helped us manage the project and uploaded all our content for us. As a small team, this was important.

I wish I could edit docs in the tool. But there are few cons that we have found at this point in time.

Anusha
Business Process Lead (Inde)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 5 001–10 000 employés

Happy with Bloomfire existing Functionalities

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : it's been a year with Bloomfire and the initial migration process was pretty smooth and we are enjoying using the platform.The 2 key things that can make the platform even better are, the bulk upload option and the deeper access restriction options.

The search features and the capability to have the blogs/ articles created within it.The archival system and the version controls are the best ever features..

having 2 links created for the same post when it is mapped under 2 groups.

Tyler
New Development - Ambulatory (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés

Recent Updates Diminish Value of Product Usability

Commentaires : The initial experience was extremely positive, the recent updates significantly reduce the usefulness of the product specifically where tables and embedded documents are concerned.

We use the system as a knowledge base to inform our ongoing software implementations and keep our Support team up to speed on current functionality. I love that articles/posts are really easy to create and categorize. The search functionality works well which makes finding information very easy.

The product allows you to embed documents and create tables into posts. Unfortunately, a recent update to the user interface reduces the size of the article to about 1/3 the width of a monitor. As a result, tables and embedded documents are extremely difficult to read as the formatting is severely impacted. I am not sure how to post screenshots. I have escalated to our site administrator who was informed by Bloomfire support that there is no way to revert the settings. Given that we use the system as a knowledge base, we use tables extensively to summarize information for quick and simple digestion. We also regularly embed word documents, PDFs, and Excel files. The new layout/format makes those embedded documents unreadable without extensive zooming or direct downloading of the articles. Prior to this change, the product met our needs and was highly functional. That is no longer the case.

il y a 5 ans

We're sorry to hear that the new format and layout changes have impacted your ability to read tables and embedded documents. Our Client Success team has reached out and would love to work with you to find a solution to this readability issue. We want Bloomfire to continue being as useful to your company as it was when you first started using it.

Alexis
Sr. Manager of Operations, Associate Support (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 201–500 employés

Bloomfire - Exceptional platform

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Overall, we needed a knowledgebase that was better for our department. Our previous KB was a bit of a mess and very difficult to search or find any basic information. Bloomfire has been an amazing change! I would choose them everyday.

Key aspects: searchability, how it looks, and organization features.

I feel that the reports could be enhanced. We would like to pull data easily such as documenting if/when people are logging in. Right now the process is extremely manual (you have to look at each person individually). However, customer service has been wonderful in assisting us in this. Additionally, it would be amazing to update some of the formatting options. The bulleting in particular can be very finnicky.

Produits alimentaires, 10 000+ employés

Bloomfire is THE platform (and partner) for expanding the use of our data

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Took our team to the next level. Love it.

Easy to use - for uploading and downloading content

Nothing really, but to get the most out of it you really need a plan for organizing the content. Their team helps with that, but it's not something you can just do and forget about - you need to constantly be thinking about how to maintain the content.

Business Coach (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur

Easy to use

Commentaires : We use it to house all of the information for a product that I license. We share information across the user base, add articles and find relevant information about using the tools that we license.

Very clear navigation, you know where to find what you are looking for

Sometimes I have a hard time finding older articles and get mixed up with new and old material when I am looking for a specific piece of informaiton

Paige
Chief Learning Officer (É.-U.)
Bureau exécutif, 51–200 employés

Sharing Knowledge On Demand

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Chief Outsiders uses Bloomfire to ensure our fractional Chief Marketing Officers and Chief Sales Officers can gain knowledge from each other as rapidly and easily as possible. Our clients get the best outcomes from us when we leverage the power of our Tribe of seasoned marketing and sales professionals, and Bloomfire makes it easy to collaborate and learn from each other - at the moment when a client situation calls for it. As a result, we can get the information we need to do a great job for a client on demand, as needed. The Bloomfire search function is essential to that expeditious learning process.

Bloomfire’s search functionality works infinitely better than the folder/file structure of alternatives. Search does not require an understanding of the filing structure, so all users can benefit without the need for training on filing nomenclature and structure. Bloomfire makes it easier for our 110+ fractional Chief Marketing Officers and Chief Sales Officers to learn from each other as a result.

I would love to see an integration between Bloomfire and Dropbox so that documents in Dropbox could be read by the Bloomfire engine without actually having to be moved into the Bloomfire database.

Megan
Megan
Chief Marketing Officer (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 10 000+ employés

Bloomfire - faster searches and better collaboration

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Bloomfire makes it easy to Collaborate with other users on posts, streamlines processes, saving time on multiple projects. It has proven to be an invaluable resource for managing paperwork and staying up to date on implementations, making workflow easier and more efficient.

I started using Bloomdire since last year, at first I was a bit skeptical, but I realized that it is one of those platforms that makes your work easier, especially when searching for information and making decisions, I really like the interface it is Easy to use and the search function is efficient, Bloomfire significantly simplifies the search for information in our marketing department. the platform enables quick access to the information you need with just a few clicks or searches, surpassing traditional web searches in speed and reliability.

Bloomfire is a software with useful tools, but it is not easy to understand for new users, it needs to be more intuitive so that the learning process does not take a long time, another aspect that needs to be improved is to be more open to customization, so that Users can adapt them to their needs.

Ester
QA coach (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 201–500 employés

it takes time to get used to learn how to search and find answers

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : maybe because english is my second language but it took me almost 6 months to get used to how to search things and find things on it.

I love the main page and how you can change it to tailored it to our needs

sometimes it is hard to remember where the answer is and the search button and the tags are just too much. you really need to remember some key words for the search

Per
Per
CMO (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 201–500 employés

Bloomfire'd up!

5,0 il y a 10 mois

I am use Bloomfire daily, it is an excellent knowledge repository for us.

It requires a good, systematic approach to group, organize and find items

Crystal
Product Manager (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11–50 employés

BF is easy to use but too limited in customizations

Commentaires : Pluses
-Easy to use and learn
-Easy to learn customization options
-Appreciate the HTML editing options
Cons
- The width of the BF doc is thinner than needed. It's very web 2012 versus today where you see wider panes. I know that it's easier to read in smaller widths but you can add the option of columns instead. Really helpful would be columns that can have images or text blocks within them.
- The change for the background to be one color. This is the common style with a lot of article based platforms (e.g. medium) but there's something off about the UI. It might be that the orientation leans to the left too much (b/c of the right side column of related content), the right side column is too large and removes focus from the main content, or that the default font is just too large (even on a mac retina pixel display, you don't get to see that much of the article display. it subtly implies more scrolling/long-ness of the article)
-You have bugs within the auto formatting detection. For example, deleting from a non-default text such as a title will change the text size to the styling of the text beforehand. Sometimes you can't get the text to return to a certain styling just from the tools bar. Instead, you have to use the html editor to correct the styling manually.
-Leaving the page (out of focus) and returning will show the cursor at the end of the page (this bug intermittently comes back).
- More formatting options like word would be preferred (specific font sizes, font colors, . For documentation purposes, formatting options allow the ease of use in highlighting or differentiating a lot of content.
- More image formatting options.
- Inserting a file takes up a bunch of space. Would prefer that adding a file is like a link or at the end like an attachment. The actual page real estate a file record takes is excessive. Also, I usually want to associate the file to some sort of text block but instead it's just floating in it's own area between two equidistant text blocks.
- Allow wiki style page of contents at the beginning of a BF page would help on complex articles.
- For the feed page, what about a table form for articles? You have tiles and a list view. I think you could optimize width by removing the filters on the side and moving them to the top or inset as part of the table's columns (when relevant) as filters.

Luis
Manager, Client Results (É.-U.)
Externalisation/délocalisation, 201–500 employés

Double thumbs up!

Commentaires : My company uses this software across all of our key clients and we have seen excellent results. Being in a virtual environment, we strive to provide a great sense of community to the businesses that need help in understanding policies or procedures or those that need extra guidance on specific topics. We are able to create this environment using Bloomfire, thanks to the great features & functionality. We upload videos, have different series that can be quickly accessed by looking for certain tag lines and are able to use the space to recognize individuals who are excelling in their client project! We love this product and our clients do too.

The functionality and how easy it is to use on a daily basis. We are able to customize the product to fit each client's need so it can be as robust or minimalist as we need to fit their needs.

When in the administrator mode, we sometimes have trouble when doing multiple uploads and/or edits of contents. Site may freeze and causes re-work.

Ralph
Director of Multimedia (É.-U.)
Machines, 51–200 employés

We love Bloomfire from a development perspective.

Commentaires : We support our entire sales staff using Bloomfire with up to date product materials, case studies and great colaboration with our people in the field. We use bloomfire's api to dole out our manuals, technical data, images and more to our iOS and Adroid apps as well as all of our web sites. We put a document in one place (Bloomfire) and then serve it out to all others making BF our system of record!

Its ease of use for posting and sharing content. Its searchablility of content and the clean way it delivers the results.

The cost. It is very hard to justify to upper management that does not see the value based on the same values the dev team does. We constantly have to push back against management who wants to move towards a cheaper knowledge base system.

Brittany
Quality Enhancement Coordinator (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 5 001–10 000 employés

Quality tool

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I enjoy knowing that if I type things in many times, eventually someone will know what I need..

I love that I can search for anything within my company and 75% of the time I can immediately find what I need.

There are times when I know something is there but because I do not use the exact term it was labeled as I cannot find it immediately.

Jeff
Director, Learning & Performance (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 1 001–5 000 employés

Beautiful Bloomfire

Commentaires : Our organization has been using Bloomfire for 2 years now -- for 2 in Sales and 1 for a community of learning professionals. We've seen such a great impact that we hope to expand it to another 800 users in the service community.
Bloomfire has enabled us to consolidate information into a user-friendly, mobile accessible platform for users to not only get information faster, but to connect with a larger community of peers and to SME's as well.
And being a service organization as well, I can't say enough great things about Bloomfire's desire and execution from a service perspective. They listen and are ALWAYS willing and ready to assist. They are tremendous!

Great search function, mobile app

It's not necessarily the software but for us trying to figure out how to best organize our extensive content

Glynnis
Field Operations Support Manager (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 51–200 employés

Bloomfire saves my life everyday. It is such a good platform to share knowledge and connect people!

Commentaires : This software makes it so easy to find content and more importantly, to direct clients to the content they need. It is also nice to have all collateral exist in one location. I feel like this platform is allowing us to break down the information silos that exist in our company. I highly recommend this product.

The search feature is really powerful, and continues to get smarter with use. I also really like the categorization feature, it makes finding what you are looking for very easy.

There is no foreseeable way to download content onto an iPad Pro. Several of our clients are now using the iPad Pro and are struggling to use Bloomfire on their devices.

Patricia
TAX HELP (É.-U.)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 1 001–5 000 employés

My experience with Bloomfire

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : very satisfied, don't know what I would do with out it.

Easy to find information and procedures. Has step on solving problems

More recent and current updates on older posts

Josh
IT Manager / CSR (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Serves our needs

Commentaires : We have been using bloomfire for a few years now and find it a great tool to have moderated communication within our client network. Customer support is always eager to help us out and after a few sessions we end up dialing in anything we needed done. There is a lot of power behind this platform and I would recommend seeing if it fits your business style.

It allows our clients to collaborate with one another as well as our staff.

The technology feels a little lacking in how it was executed but not enough so to not want to use the service.

il y a 7 ans

Josh, we appreciate your business over the years. We enjoy working with everyone over at SMS Masterminds and appreciate you taking the time to write this review.

Deshonta
Special Educator Low Incidence (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201–500 employés

Bloomfire ROCKS!

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : My school uses it as a central location for locating documents throughout the network. I mainly use it as a go to for all of my classes

ease of use, the design is organized well and works well with managing several databases and file information

There aren't many features I dis like about Bloomfire

Adrian
Sales (Singapour)
Services et technologies de l'information

Not the sexiest but good enough

Commentaires : The default layout with thumbnails feels a little basic and not too appealing. It gets the job done and addresses what I need. I like the search but for my company to use a "blog" style central info store... can get quite infuriating.

Ease of use.

Blog style posting of assets

il y a 7 ans

Adrian, we sent you an email and hope to connect soon so we can demonstrate the different layout options we offer as well as ones we have planned for this quarter and the year.

Jess
Knowledge Management Specialist (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 51–200 employés

Excellent knowledge management tool

Commentaires : Bloomfire is already shaping up to be an excellent tool for our KMS. We love the built-in screen recorder/webcam record feature. As the admin, setting the system up is super simple - could do almost everything by myself. We love the SSO option, the simplicity of the functionality, and amazing search function. Personally, the sales process with Bloomfire was very comfortable - I never felt rushed or pressured, and Michael was fast to respond and thoroughly answered all of my questions. The Bloomfire Community is a great resource - I've been using it as a go-to for quick setup help and best practices advice. It's invaluable! Overall, I feel like Bloomfire is an excellent choice for a streamlined, purpose-driven tool to help organizations pool their employees' knowledge and expertise.

I love how simple it is - it's not a be-all, end-all software. It's a KMS, and it's a very very good one.

So far, the only thing I haven't found easy is bulk uploading for documents, but it sounds like something they're working on. That seems to be the standard: any feature or functionality that users wish they could apply, Bloomfire has considered or is working on it.

Erin
Community Support Team Lead (É.-U.)
Internet, 51–200 employés

Bloomfire makes it difficult to distinguish between knowledge base and training materials.

Commentaires : The organizational features of Bloomfire are not very easy to use when you have a large set of internal training materials.

Not intuitive, hard to manage a larger knowledge base and internal training materials

il y a 7 ans

Erin, sorry you have a hard time distinguishing content. We sent you an email to follow up and assist in making content easier to find for your users. I hope to hear from you soon!

Diana
manager shopper insights (É.-U.)

Reduces time it takes to find the information you need!

Commentaires : time savings, early adoption, ease of use

User interface does not require training - simple and easy to use for any level of user. Also the layout is intuitive and by seeing thumbnails it triggers a memory and a level of confidence that you're opening the correct file. The video transcript is a great feature that is a huge time saver.

Administration can get a bit hands on, but the client support team steps in a ton for me with support.

Katie
Administrative Assistant (É.-U.)
Relations publiques et communications, 11–50 employés

So easy to use!

Commentaires : I am not commenting on customer support or value for money specifically, because I do not directly handle either. But based on ease of use, functionality, and general interface, this is THE most intuitive, fluid office organization program I have ever used. We have used it to organize and make searchable everything from everyday tools used by all staff, to institutional knowledge, to easy-to-find links to our frequently used websites. This will make onboarding new employees at least 75% easier. Thank you!

Ease of use, especially the intuitive quick-search tool.

It is proving slightly less intuitive to a select few older members of our staff, who were not brought up on smart search.

Logiciels, 501–1 000 employés

A decent tool for Knowledge base

Commentaires : Overall the experience with Bloomfire has been a positive one. The centralized knowledge base has proven useful and the benefits exceed any of the drawbacks we have seen by a wide margin.

We utilize Bloomfire as a company knowledge base and it gives all employees the ability to contribute which is of great benefit. Community features such as likes and comments are a nice touch and give folks the ability to engage.

For the most part, it does what any tool of this kind should. One of the biggest complaints we have is about indexing and navigation that can seem a bit cluncky at times.