Very intuitive platform, great client service support

Publié le 21/09/2017
Corina D.
Transaction Manager
Immobilier, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It is very easy to use the application being also very intuitive and the support team is super active, helpful and engaged in solving every issue :)

Easy to use, and amazing customer service

Publié le 05/02/2019
Pauline W.
Legal Secretary
Services juridiques, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The first time I used Projectfusion it was initially as a user. I had never used a Data Room before but found the software so easy to use. It was intuitive, allowing me to quickly work out how to do what I needed to do. The second time I was responsible for setting up the Data Room from the start. The people helping me were amazing; they were very friendly and all my questions were answered quickly and completely, and when I did have an issue (of our own making) they quickly found a solution for us.

Inconvénients: Nothing - it did everything I needed it to do.

Lean & Mean, no hassle, transparently priced and easy to use VDR with great service

Publié le 06/04/2017
Kristoff T.
Support client

Commentaires: It was my first experience with a VDR and was able to set everything up without having to get help from the support team, simply by using the online tutorial.
So a great tool that I would happily recommend to other interested parties. While other providers of VDR's use a non-transparent pricing policy for obvious reasons, with a lot of extra's that are charged on the side, Projectfusion offers an upfront transparent pricing that allows you to focus on your job instead of managing the bill for your VDR.

Very active customer service and easy to use platform

Publié le 07/04/2017
Nic B.
Support client

Commentaires: Despite some initial confusions over the minimum contract length setting up the service was very easy and there was plenty of support available at all times. We had a couple of issues with invitation emails being blocked but this was quickly resolved and was never a problem. The service operated exactly as expected and provided everything that we needed.

External Data Room

Publié le 07/04/2017
Andrew M.
CFO
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501-1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Used projectfusion to maintain an external data room for important documents. This was not deal related and did not therefore involve multple users and access rights. Therefore only a limited use of the sites capabilities was involved. Everything was perfect.

Avantages: Reasonable price, easy to use and good customer follow-up

Inconvénients: I didn't experience any cons, but did not use much of the sites functionality.