15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Chargebee

Produit Plug and Play de facturation récurrente et de gestion des abonnements qui fonctionne comme une couche d'intelligence par-dessus les passerelles de paiement.

En savoir plus sur Chargebee

Best of all, it is not difficult to use, and adapting to the software does not require much training.

Chargebee - Notes

3,9

Chargebee a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 81 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Chargebee ?

Gina
Gina
Process Management Analyst (Allemagne)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 10 000+ employés

It helps our billing.

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

We have 2 months with this free version and we have automated the invoice in some departments, we continue to link other systems and we are ready to purchase a license.

At first I did not trust this software, but if we have automated many invoices, we are on the way to a new version to move forward with more data.

Mark
Mark
CEO (Pays-Bas)

Everything is in there

Commentaires : Good. We used to do manual invoices separate from credit card invoices. Having a single billing systems improves efficiency and we have a single source of the truth with respect ti critical business KPI's.

I like that we can also do quotes from the system that customers can accept and it takes them to the checkout. Huge time-save for our sales team.

It's hard to do price indexation to subscriptions. It generates credits and credit notes that our customers initially don't understand without us explaining it.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Maxio

Pourquoi choisir Chargebee : Recurly was more expensive and could not give us a good deal to their enterprise plan as an existing customer.

Logiciel antérieur : Recurly

Pourquoi passer à Chargebee : Chargebee was more simple which suited are business. Chargify was good too. Conceptually they can address complexer issues but it also makes it harder to implement. They could also not support future billing.

Réponse de l'équipe de Chargebee

il y a 2 ans

Thanks so much for your positive feedback Mark. We really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review! Your feedback enables us here at Chargebee to further develop our products and services. In addition, your review will help our future customers to make more informed purchase decisions. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in the future. Thanks again for being an advocate for Chargebee.

Ryan
Owner (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

Grossly incompentant

Commentaires : If I could do things over again I would have selected a similar provider even if I was forced to pay several hundred dollars per month it would have obviously been worth it. Now I have to make the decision of whether I want to potentially lose over half my subscribers again like the last time I switched billing systems (to Chargebee) or accept that I'm locked in for life.

Easy to set up and has a good API. Support is good and fast response so long as the issues are simple and don't involve anything technical.

The backend system is grossly unoptimized to the point many of my customers cannot be billed anymore. I was not informed of these issues when signing up and was promised that the system would be able to handle my very specific usecase. It clearly can't despite me giving them actual numbers. I've already lost over $6000 in charges I can't add to my customers' invoices and a few thousand dollars in invoices that can't be generated. For the past two months I've been unable to add charges for any of my customers and keep getting the runaround by different support agents as to what the cause is. First I was told I was violating a 150 API calls per minute limit despite the fact that not a single call had gone through successfully in the entire time period they were citing but also I'm skeptical of because each API call I make to their service takes between 2 and 10 seconds to complete. Now I'm told I need to batch things weekly because adding charges to my customers is too taxing on their CPUs. Billing line items should scale linearly but it is clear from how quickly their API bogs down that it scales exponentially for them at best and likely even worse. I never had this problem with my previous provider and they aren't even a billing or invoicing company.

Aurora
IT Expert (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 1 001–5 000 employés

Chargebee: A Brilliant Revenue Growth Management Software

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

The impressive capabilities of Chargebee has been making it a reliable revenue growth management software. It has been so impressive.

I like the impressive features of Chargebee. No dislikes for Chargebee.

Dale
Head of Product (Australie)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

Subscription management you can rely on

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Its been great to use Chargebee and we have absolutely no regrets about out decision.

The system is fast and provides a great development experience.

The changes to the platform's product catalog means that switching to the newest version is a lot of work. As the older version is still supported, this is not a big deal however helping with the migration would be very welcome.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Stripe

Pourquoi passer à Chargebee : We wanted flexibility with payment gateways and a tool dedicated to subscription management.

Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

My ChargeBee experience. Not great, not really bad either.

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : All in all, it wasn't a terrible experience, but the issues that we experienced (with some not completely on ChargeBee, but shared with Microsoft) didn't allow my experience to be great either. But what I can say is that once they iron out those integration issues with Partner Center, I don't foresee having any negative experiences going forward.

The best way I can summarize what I liked about ChargeBee comes down to with the amount of available features, still having a minimalistic aesthetic to it. Not a lot of unnecessary clutter that isn't useful, just all the stuff you need, and none of the stuff you don't.

Everything related to invoicing. Now, I will note that our issues could have just been tied to issues related to limitations with Microsoft Partner Center subscription portal integration and ChargeBee. That being said, we had constant issues with the way invoices detailed how our customers were being charged and what was being credited, leading to long conversations with my customers explaining what they were reading.

Jo
Jo
CEO (Allemagne)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Great system, very easy for start ups

Commentaires : Despite not being able to afford many of the features our package is still totally fit for purpose and has helped our business grow since we were founded, and the cusotmer support is incredible.

This system is very simple to use and makes setting up subscription management for a tech start up simple. It provides great customer overview and we have it integrated using APIs and zapier into our CRM as well directly into our app to ensure that access and user numbers are controlled by whether a cusotmer has an active subscription.

There are a lot of amazing features that you can only access with much more expensive plans.

Réponse de l'équipe de Chargebee

il y a 2 ans

Thanks so much for your positive feedback Jo. We really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review! Your feedback enables us here at Chargebee to further develop our products and services. In addition, your review will help our future customers to make more informed purchase decisions. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in the future. Thanks again for being an advocate for Chargebee.

Gaurav
Gaurav
Account Executive (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

Excellent billing s/w for SaaS businesses.

Commentaires : The business problem we are solving with Chargebee is managing our Subscription-based billing and invoicing. It has streamlined it very well for us, bar a few hiccups here and there. The support has been tremendous and it has overall been a pleasant experience.

I loved the interface, and how easy it was to set things up for our subscription-based billing. Some of the things I really liked are creating plans, coupons, add-ons, sending payment links, updating invoices and customer info, AND how all of these work seamlessly with each other.

I would have liked more customisation in terms of invoicing, for eg: set a subscription and add add-hoc line items in it in the middle of the subscription cycle. Another thing which could be improved is the integration with our CRM (Hubspot). Plenty of times, the deal creation from Chargebee to Hubspot either didn't work, or worked differently from the expected behaviour, in spite of setting things up as instructed.

Software Developer (É.-U.)
Recherche, 1 001–5 000 employés

Chargebee: A Billing Solution that Has Effective Features

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

I like the effective features of Chargebee. Chargebee has been reliable when it comes to billing.

Chargebee has effective features . No dislikes for Chargebee.

Marco
IT Expert (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 1 001–5 000 employés

Chargebee: An Easy to Use Payment Processing Solution

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Chargebee is an easy to implement payment processing solution. I enjoy the reliability of Chargebee.

No dislikes for Chargebee. Chargebee has been the best.

Services financiers, 2–10 employés

Just Stay Away

Commentaires : I do not recommend them to avoid at all costs sign up for the free trial and process your first $50k free then move on to another company.software because once you start making money they will ask for a percentage of the money you collect. WHy do they think they are supposed to get paid a percentage of our moneyy?

The software is compatible with zapier which makes it easy to connect to other apps. or programs.

This company is based in the Philippines so the customer support for US-based customers is almost nonexistent. The online chat support is a complete joke because they just enter in "tickets" and never one ever follows up with you regarding an issue or concern. Once I sat down to track the payments that were being processed and the payments "could not authorize payment" but the system was marking the payments as paid. So customers are confused as too why they got an email says they paid but no payments removed from their account. The revenue story is unreliable and I have had to hire someone just to go inside of Chargebee to make sure the payments actually processed. Can you imaging hiring someone to double-check software?

Iván
COO (Espagne)
Internet, 11–50 employés

Good only if you use the default set-up

Commentaires : In the beginning was very nice, but the more I use the product, the less I like it. We are considering moving to a different provider even if this will require to re-implement all our payment process.

At the beginning, when we started using this software, the setup was quite easy and just following their online documentation we could set up everything in our project.

Things started to go wrong when we try to use a more advanced implementation using their API. Integration with Hubspot was a mess, but we manage to fix that. On the other hand, 3DS implementation is very poorly documented if you don't use their in-house components. The support team is one of the worst I've encountered, they give you contradictory explanations, they don't even properly read the information you provide and it's very difficult to get the level 2 support.

Samir
CEO (É.-U.)

Recurring subscriptions made easy

Commentaires : A fantastic tool which makes it really easy to handle all your subscriptions in one place.
Integrate it with the API and you can quickly start charging your customers on any period that you want. With smart and simple integrations to payment gateways you will see money on your account directly and you don't need to handle the credit card information.
New product and coupons is simply added and managed in the interface.
Looking forward to explore the tool even more.

Easy to use Simple setup Great support

Missing the possibility to be able to add multiple invoice rovs to an invoice.

Volker
Vorarbeiter (Allemagne)
Machines, 11–50 employés

"Very convenient and flexible service"

Commentaires : Exchanges and membership the executives is really simple and coordinating the framework with our CRM was extremely speedy and powerful. The presentation of the organization expanded as it is truly simple to explore between our CRM and chargebee frameworks.

UI and straightforwardness. Everything is set consistently and regardless of whether you have a past encounter with Chargebee it's exceptionally simple to become acclimated to it. Effortlessness and a speedy expectation to absorb information make it an extraordinary apparatus for all exchange based cycles.

In some cases we get issues with webhooks and API's on our different member framework that is associated with Chargebee, however I'm certain it is handily fixed. We trust that these reconciliations issues will be settled.

Leon Muller
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Great API Docs and Fantastic customer support

Commentaires : I first heard of Chargebee after doing some trial integration of both Chargify and Spreedly with our new SaaS app rocketmailmerge.com. A quick look over their API documentation and we were off to work integrating their system with our billing and customer management. Chargebee's API was very easy to integrate, it took only 1 day to get up and running on their sandbox due to their great example code. As an Australian Startup it's very difficult to find a payment manager that can connect to a payment gateway to process USD. Fortunately Chargebee integrates with both Worldpay and eWay. We use Worldpay as our payment gateway so it was paramount that our payment manager supported them. Not only do they support them but about 25 other payment gateways should we ever need to change payment gateways. Chargebee's fees are dirt cheap which makes it a great option for startups who are bootstrapping their building. Their pricing is very competitive and was the best I could find on the market. The team at Chargebee are very helpful and always respond quickly to support emails. Any questions we've had have been answered in detail and the team is a pleasure to communicate with. I will be using and recommending the Chargebee billing platform for all my future projects.

Pierre
Pierre
CEO (France)
E-learning, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] helped me alot during the onboarding!

Great to integrate into any website builder

Difficult to configure but the onboarding process with the engineer fix this issue

Oumaima
research analyst (Maroc)
Services environnementaux, 51–200 employés

Simplified Subscription Management and Billing

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Assess whether Chargebee offers the necessary features and functionalities to meet my specific subscription management and recurring billing requirements. Consider factors such as the ability to handle different pricing models, automate invoicing, and integrate with other systems.

Chargebee automates the billing process for recurring subscriptions, saving businesses time and effort. The platform generates invoices, handles payment collection, and manages subscription renewals seamlessly.

I have found that Chargebee has a learning curve, particularly for users who are not familiar with subscription management or billing platforms. It may take time to understand all the features and functionalities of the platform.

Stéphane
Stéphane
Sales Manager (Canada)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

An essential tool to avoid a mess in your monthly and yearly subscriptions over time.

Robust platform from which you can build a large customer base with different types of subscriptions. High level of customization. The information is well structured. It does integrate well with Stripe.

The UI could be sexier and the learning curve is steep. Sometimes, it is not intuitive and rely a lot on our IT team to support us internally.

Rizwan
Manager (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

An excellent choice for big businesses

4,0 l’année dernière

Simple integration and easy to use features make it excellent choice for any big business. It provides all necessary tools for an ecommerce business and very rigid on data security.

There are few plans but I must say it is very expensive to run for a small business.

Jon
Owner (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Perfect for Non-tangable service based businesses

Commentaires : Found Chargebee after switching to braintree payments for my credit card processing needs. Super simple setup, and easy to create products and customer subscriptions. Hosted payment pages make collecting payment securely a breeze.

Inexpensive payment portal and customer database solution

n/a

Jacob
CEO (É.-U.)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

Great for startups

Commentaires : I use Chargebee primarily for charging for subscription plans. It's been great for starting up because there aren't any upfront costs

Their freemium plans is great for startups. You don't have to pay Chargebee for anything until you generate $50000 of revenue on their platform. They also offer a test playground where you can mess around without breaking anything, which is nice.

Transitioning some of the data from the playground environment to the live environment was a bit confusing.

Simon
Simon
Web Developer (Australie)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Disappointing & Frustrating

Commentaires : For the level of quality of their support and service their paid plans are overpriced.

Has a full range of features and settings for subscription management.

Buggy and poorly implemented features that will leave you frustrated. For example you can sync orders with ShipStation which has a setting to use order billing address when shipping address is not available which sounds good however their solution for this is to silently send the billing address to ShipStation if a shipping address is set but it has a validation error. So you can mysteriously end up with orders in ShipStation with the wrong shipping address. Desperate sales staff who over promise. Slow & inexperienced support staff, that have plenty of canned responses to buy themselves more time.

Musadiq
Marketing Manager (Inde)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 11–50 employés
Source : GetApp

Nice tool for managing subscription business

I fell in love with ChargeBee's interface and sleek outlook. They have rich features to offer, perfect for companies who look for a solid alternative to manage their subscription transactions.

Their pricing is something that may bring a challenge for small companies to adopt it. Otherwise, this is nice for large enterprises, even SAAS companies with solid revenue track.

Marcus
Marcus
Head of Business Intelligence | Operations Manager (R.-U.)
Source : GetApp

Great system but requires a god amount of work to setup

The system is really good. Can create multiple plans, adds on, good too to manage legacy customers and very intuitive to use after the initial setup .

requires a lot of tinge on the beginning to do all the setup. The person who is responsible for this need to be fully engaged in order to do the right settings.

Philip
Philippines
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Helpful tool to have

Commentaires : Fast update of clients who have paid for their software subscription. Ease of use and handy search function.