15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Zoho Survey

En savoir plus sur Zoho Survey

Outil en ligne qui vous permet de créer un nombre illimité d'enquêtes, de les diffuser et d'en analyser facilement les données.

En savoir plus sur Zoho Survey

I am a user of various different other elements of the suite (like SalesIQ) and I must say that the entire suite is an essential part of the way we work and add value to our community.

After submitting a survey, the user is automatically redirect to a spam advertisement for ZOHO survey.

Zoho Survey - Notes

Zoho Survey a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 420 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Zoho Survey ?

arnaud
Disign (Cameroun)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

Donner mon avis ça compte

5,0 l’année dernière

Tu peux donner ton avis sur des produits et services un peu comme capterra Tu répond au sondage et ça permet au entreprise d'améliorer leur produits et services Les enquêtes sont faciles et ce qui y a de mieux c'est que on se fait de l'argent après chaque sondages

Bien que les sondages soient pas réguliers mais ça aide beaucoup

Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Bon logiciel d'enquête

Une bonne alternative à EVAL & GO qui plus est, intégrable à l'offre ZOHO que nous utilisons déjà par ailleurs.

Très facile à appréhender, il permet d'être utilisé en externe mais également pour des enquêtes internes

Raksha
Raksha
Business Operations Analyst (Inde)
Marketing et publicité, 10 000+ employés

Uncovering the Power of Zoho Survey: A Comprehensive Review

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, Zoho Survey is a well-rounded survey tool that provides a good balance of features, ease of use, and affordability. It has a user-friendly interface and offers a wide range of customization options, making it accessible for businesses of all sizes. The advanced reporting and analysis capabilities are particularly strong, as are the integrations with other Zoho apps.

User-friendly interface: Zoho Survey is easy to use and navigate, even for non-technical users.Customization options: Zoho Survey offers a wide range of customization options, allowing users to create surveys that match their brand identity and goals.Advanced reporting and analysis: Zoho Survey provides detailed reports and analysis of survey results, which can be helpful for making informed decisions.Integrations with other Zoho apps: Zoho Survey integrates with other Zoho apps, such as Zoho CRM and Zoho Campaigns, making it easy to manage survey data within a larger suite of tools.Affordable pricing: Zoho Survey offers affordable pricing options, making it accessible for businesses of all sizes.Good customer support: Zoho Survey offers good customer support, including a helpful knowledge base and responsive customer service.

Limited customization options for free users: The free version of Zoho Survey has limited customization options, making it less flexible for those on a tight budget.Limited question types: Zoho Survey has a limited number of question types, which may not meet the needs of more advanced users.No offline data collection: Zoho Survey does not allow for offline data collection, making it less useful for surveys in areas with limited internet connectivity.Steep learning curve: While Zoho Survey is user-friendly, it may have a steep learning curve for those new to survey tools and data analysis.

Alex
System Analysis (Canada)
Construction, 51–200 employés

Affordable and feature rich Survey Software

5,0 il y a 5 mois

The biggest feature for us was the options for survey deployment. Our company's primary customer for this is HR and wanting to survey employees. Due to the nature of the questions it was imperative that we were able to validate that only certain people be able to answer, we know who has answered, but the information remains anonymous. Zoho Survey provided all of the tools to make this possible.

The user interface is not as easy to navigate as some of the competitors and took some time to adapt to.

Enrico
IT Manager (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 1 001–5 000 employés

Zoho Survey has Accurate Features: It Has Been So Reliable

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Zoho Survey is an accurate tool that helps us conduct surveys for our business. I like the reliability of Zoho Survey. Zoho Survey is affordable to manage.

I do not dislike the features of Zoho Survey. Zoho Survey is excellent to use.

Nikita
Nikita
Marketing Manager CRM (Allemagne)
Machines, 11–50 employés

Mediocre Survey Builder

3,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : It is fine to use on a low scale and low performing surveys but it fails against other survey tools available.

It is already integrated into Zoho CRM and can update natively contact information without any extra API connections. It has unique ways to integrate into Zoho ecosystem.

It would only work with Zoho or really hard to use otherwise. Additional features need to be created manually and with Zoho in mind.

Pedro
Pedro
CEO (Portugal)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

A good and fairly simple to use solution

5,0 il y a 3 mois

The options in the free version are actually good enough to perform a simple survey so that's very interesting

Maybe in terms of integrations there could be more possibilities than there are right now

Brandi
owner (É.-U.)
Cosmétiques, Auto-entrepreneur

Zoho Survey

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience has been pleasant using Zoho Survey. I continue to use their product today.

The features I like and use the most on Zoho Survey are the survey building features. It is reliable and well put together

The cost is what I least like about Zoho Survey. However I continue to use it with all of their products because it is well put together and easily integrated with all of their products.

Kevin
Product manager (R.-U.)
Internet, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Good for basic survey but not the best for advanced one

4,0 il y a 6 mois

It does the job if you do basic survey. Quite quick to deploy and it connects with Zoho campaign.

The fields are not super customizable, the design is a bit of a pain to make it look good.

Jeaninne
Jeaninne
Indexing Students (Brésil)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

Great NPS features

I liked that the software aleready calculates the NPS score and gives awesome reports. Also that it has many functionalities even in the free version. Another thing easy how easy it is to use and intuitive it is.

The design is too simple, it could use some improvement.

Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Survey that integrates with my CRM

5,0 il y a 6 mois

We use Zoho Survey and all the answers for the our Zoho CRM, it's beautiful! no integration or upload needed.

I wish there were more possibilities for the layout.

Armando
Marketing Manager (Mexique)
Services juridiques, 501–1 000 employés

Zoho Survey and integrations

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

The best part of Zoho is its compatibility with other Zoho platforms and the ease at the time of reporting.

Third-party integrations are hard to be implemented on some occasions and it takes technical knowledge, which makes it not as user-friendly as other platforms.

Joseph
Joseph
Senior Engineer (Kenya)
Génie civil, 51–200 employés

Agrxis Review on Zoho Survey

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : In my overall experience with Zoho Survey, I can confidently say that it has been a valuable tool for my survey needs. I found the platform to be user-friendly, intuitive, and efficient in creating and distributing surveys. The variety of question types and customization options allowed me to design surveys that were tailored to my specific requirements. The ability to collect and analyze responses in real-time was a major advantage, as it provided me with valuable insights and data for decision-making. The reporting and analytics features were robust, offering comprehensive and visually appealing reports that made it easy to interpret survey results. Additionally, the ability to collaborate with team members and share surveys securely added to the overall convenience and effectiveness of the platform. Despite some minor limitations, Zoho Survey has consistently delivered reliable and impressive results, making it a top choice for my survey needs.

In my experience with Zoho Survey, what I liked most about it was the ease of use and flexibility it offered in creating and managing surveys. As someone who values simplicity and efficiency, I found Zoho Survey to be an intuitive platform that allowed me to quickly design and customize surveys according to my specific needs. The user-friendly interface and drag-and-drop functionality made it a breeze to add various question types, set branching logic, and apply design elements to create visually appealing surveys.

In my experience with Zoho Survey, what I liked least about it was the limited customization options for the survey templates. As someone who values a unique and personalized touch in my surveys, I found the pre-designed templates in Zoho Survey to be somewhat restrictive. While the platform offered a decent selection of templates to choose from, I would have appreciated more flexibility in customizing the overall layout, color schemes, and typography to match my branding or specific survey requirements.

Carolina
Carolina
NOC1 Support Engineer (Colombie)
Télécommunications, 501–1 000 employés

Zoho Survey makes it easier to get to know our customers

4,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : In many occasions having contact with users and knowing their requirements and tastes makes it possible for us to go a step ahead in order to provide that plus that allows our organization to enjoy an excellent reputation in the final customers, Zoho Survey offers a professional alternative for the creation of aesthetically visual surveys, with alternative questions and answers capable of giving details, easy to create and distribute in different communication channels, customizable (branding) to ensure greater confidence in customers and the data collected are exportable to different tools of our choice for their respective analysis, all this makes Zoho Survey a tool that is on par with other similar tools with excellent reputation.

This powerful tool allows us to create surveys in a few minutes with features and details quite striking, has a user interface which is very intuitive and offers the facility to anyone without prior knowledge the ability to design and implement high quality surveys; also facilitates the distribution of such surveys through social networks, custom links and multiple channels of information in order to reach the target audience; the data collected is stored in the cloud and thanks to the integration with other tools of the Zoho suite or even third party tools, it allows us to analyze the data with different tools according to our taste; users who have had contact with some of our surveys are attracted to the interactivity of these and the security offered by entering personal data in it.

Basically we use the tool for surveys with which we can audit the quality of service provided to our customers distributed in LATAM, in function of this we found no faults or negative points which can contribute because since we started the implementation to date the tool has behaved up to our requirements, moreover, we are amazed every day with advanced features which at the beginning we did not make use of it.

Fabrication électrique/électronique

Zoho Survey Review

I like the rich features and user friendliness. It does not require higher IT skills on the side of the users. Easy to setup and easy to use. The interface is simple and easy to navigate. It was perfect for what I needed. Good in user experience the tools are awesome you can use as much as you can of the available ready to use templates Like that it allows me to sync to my crm and syncs. Allows me to gather info without having to mail paperwork to my clients

I least like the fact that I cant copy together two surveys questions I have to add all the elements by hand In order to view individual responses to open-ended questions, I have to view the respondent 39; entire response. Software interface is a little clunky and take some getting used to. The paid version does not improve the interface. Design could be more fun to help your users to end survey. A fun desing has less close rate. Features and options still cool

Carlos
Carlos
Gerente de Proyectos y Comunicaciones (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001–5 000 employés

I do surveys easily and quickly with this software.

Zoho Survey is one of the support software that I use most in my work; and I do this because this software offers me the simplest and complete way to do surveys related to our work environment and the performance of our activities for the service of our customers. Thanks to Zoho Survey I can make surveys of open and closed questions, completing fields of development or of simple selection, that are very useful to gather information on the observations of our clients. These surveys I can share with my work team to evaluate the type of instrument to use and the depth and veracity of the questions we are looking for. All this information we collect here I can analyze it thanks to different types of techniques such as trend assessment, graphs and relevant data. Zoho Survey is a very complete and integral software that I use every day in my work obtaining excellent results.

Each of the tools that Zoho Survey offers me are very good, practical and useful to meet my work objectives. I feel comfortable with this software as it has everything I need to complete my work activities. I have no complaints about this software.

Boniface
Senior Editor (É.-U.)
Rédaction et correction, 51–200 employés

Business Surveys Made Easy With Zoho Survey

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : For businesses that are interested in a survey solution, I would recommend Zoho Survey because it works and has some great features

We have used Zoho Survey for a long time and I must say it is a simple yet effective and easy to use product.I like the ease of running polls, surveys and customer satisfaction campaignsIt easily integrates with other Zoho tools

With Zoho Survey, I only have good experiences to list ever since deployment. It has met every of our needs seamlessly.

Melissa
Melissa
Advertising Specialist (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 1 001–5 000 employés

It is very easy to make a database with ZohoSurvey

Commentaires : I truly delighted in utilizing Zoho Survey to raised the objective of my crowd and assist me with realizing what works and what doesn't. I utilized this while working for a college and found it extremely powerful. various highlights are accessible to you. Just to several, computerized messages, the probability of utilizing custom factors inside the messages.

I used to be prepared to see bits of knowledge to help me change my strategies and better objective my crowd. I additionally valued the robotized messages. This was useful for sending messages at times with the main effect. Generally excellent, and direct to utilize. Taken in the manner to utilize it during a straightforward instructional exercise, clear as crystal.

A portion of the highlights took a touch in the interest of me to encourage the hang of, however generally, I discovered it to be very easy to understand. Something else, no drawbacks. Can't move pictures around while during a square with text.

Sara
Sara
Human Resources Generalist (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 5 001–10 000 employés

Simple and quick questionnaires to create

Commentaires : ZohoSurvey allows me to share surveys and questionnaires anywhere quickly and in a timely manner. We are free to choose and it is really easy to implement. All options are optimized for mobile devices. Customizable templates make our work easier and save a lot of time. Another key feature is the large number of how-to videos that exist to learn how to use the platform if you have never used it.

I love that it is easy to use, the simple drag and drop point makes our work easier. I used it to post questionnaires for a client meeting when I was working for another company. We use it for several projects right now because it is easy to develop and control, the reports are easily generated and this makes the task easier.

I have no criticism about this platform. A part of the highlights took a hint at my interest to encourage me that overall I found it to be really easy to understand. Raw material in a different way, without inconvenience.

Reynaldo
Reynaldo
Coordinador logistico (Venezuela)

I developed encuests and forms very easily and quickly with this software

A great software that I use frequently in my community practices with young people, since it allows me to make quick surveys to the participants of the activities coordinated by the Foundation where I work. I can structure and modify questions, add variables, customize forms to the demands of the results I want to achieve, this, greatly enhances my work as a coach and sports-community facilitator, giving the best of me in each activity thanks to the demands made by young people in the surveys. I love this program, and I always use it

It is a very useful software that has nothing to envy to other companies that offer the same service. An outstanding work has made the companions of Zoho with this software

Tom
Marketing (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11–50 employés

Excellent, so easy to use

Commentaires : We are able to tie surveys into our website, email, text messages, etc...

Simplicity, its easy to use. Has every option that one needs. Its easy to integrate with zoho crm. It has also saved us a lot of money by enabling us to work with less staff.

Limited background template layouts. Cant control tile layout. Surveys don't have file folders it makes it hard to locate older surveys.

Chitrang
Software Engineer (Inde)
Télécommunications, 11–50 employés

A great tool for polling and surveying

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Quick survey designing and publishing, quick poll checks with team/office, detailed analysis of surveys helps catch great insights and motivates us further to understand and cater to customers' demand.

I found its user interface really simple and appealing. Besides using it for surveying, I use it within my team for polling purposes frequently. Highly customizable questions and options, along with the appearance of your choice. Detailed post-survey analysis is of highly valuable.

Free users are provided with little customization options, which may drive them away at the first place. Zoho Survey can try and go for integration with email apps as well for enhancing its user base.

Chet
President (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

Great survey tool

Commentaires : Feedback on beta releases of app and software

Survey Builder interface is very easy to use

Wish licensing allowed me to use single license for all my team as each person will rarely use this themselves, but as a team we'll use it a lot.

Événementiel, Auto-entrepreneur

Easy to use

This software makes it extremely simple and straightforward to collect data. Other platforms required multiple steps for both the admin and user which turns people away on both sides. The easier a tool like this is to use, the more responses you can get in a shorter time.

There is nothing I didn't like when using this software.

Atulinda
camera operator (Ouganda)
Divertissement, 501–1 000 employés

Improve products depending on customer feedback

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The tool helps us to understand customer feedback which we use to improve our product

Zoho survey has a good interface that makes it quicker to access customer feedback, you can use the poll feature to compare product features, so you are able to makes informed decision depending on client's poll and feedback

The tools work for us well and does not have any technical issues currently, once I notice the issue, then will update my review