Avis clients sur Zoho Survey

4,6 /5
  • Service client
    4,4 /5

En savoir plus sur Zoho Survey

Outil en ligne qui vous permet de créer un nombre illimité d'enquêtes, de les diffuser et d'en analyser facilement les données.

En savoir plus sur Zoho Survey

330 avis affichés

Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 21/10/2020

"Bon logiciel d'enquête"

Avantages: Une bonne alternative à EVAL & GO qui plus est, intégrable à l'offre ZOHO que nous utilisons déjà par ailleurs.

Inconvénients: Très facile à appréhender, il permet d'être utilisé en externe mais également pour des enquêtes internes

• Publié le 21/10/2020
Laura J.
Program Manager - Client & Field Service Technology Lead
Services financiers, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 06/02/2020

"The sophisticated tool with high end features to compile and analyze surveys and responses."

Commentaires: Zoho Survey has made it possible for us to quickly and efficiently generate the survey campaigns in the most reliable manner. We can prepare customized surveys to target a filtered out audiences and can use it for effective feedback collection from our major clients and employees. The reports can be analyzed in order to tackle any kind of problem or to make further changes or amendments in the organization to improve team performances. This tool with sophisticated features have made us more capable on how to drive our specific departments in the possible ways through their own feedback inputs efficiently conceived by this tool.

Avantages: At our organization, there has been a culture to keep in view the feed backs and reviews of the employees to promote a sense of integrity and confidence in the working place. For that purpose, Zoho Survey plays a major role in our company. Zoho Survey has extra credible features which can be easily used to implement a whole active survey campaign and engages the audience in responsive ways. We can design highly intuitive survey campaigns equipped with images and videos to engages our targeted audiences. We can filter out the recipients and the respondents in order to analyze the responses in a much better way.
It also comes with extra reliable features to track the responses and compile them in graphical and analytical ways.It can also be easily used and can be use to monitor the survey campaign from the mobile application. The pre-loaded and customized survey templates also helps in quickly formatting a highly decisive and responsive survey campaign.

Inconvénients: So far, I have only confronted few minor issues which needs to be improvise for better results. First of all, the customized surveys responses are lot difficult to be studied and analyze. For a campaign based on large recipients, a whole lot of deployment time is required in order to tackle few complex procedures. The reporting feature is also not at all user-friendly which makes it further difficult for new users to analyze the survey reports. We have hard time in following up the campaigns with this tool because it requires a continuous follow up.But the major portion of the application is working fine and the customer service is also quite responsive and help us solve the issues in a quick manner.

• Publié le 06/02/2020
Administration
Vins et spiritueux, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 09/09/2020

"Easy and accesible"

Commentaires: I have only used it with the free trial and I would say so far so good

Avantages: It is easy to use and very clear with a lot of type of questions and it has all the requirements needed

Inconvénients: The free trial is very short. It would be great to have a cheaper price for students who use it

• Publié le 09/09/2020
Elizabeth P.
Director HR
Marketing et publicité, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 13/12/2019

"Competitiveness in sight based on information and results."

Commentaires: We always live up to have and offer quality products, for this reason the opinion of third parties is essential to maintain this level of quality of which we speak. That is why we decided to use Zoho Survey to create the precise surveys in social networks about our services and products. At the same time that it has triggered an orbit of positive hypotheses with the results, this opens several paths and is something we needed. It really works very well and has no errors during its process.

Avantages: Zoho Survey has helped me to have a good appreciation of the statistics and the survey format that no other program has given me, thanks to this platform I can make accurate decisions according to the surveys that customers respond through the system. In addition, its integrations are excellent with other products and its price is very accessible to the public. It is definitely a very good program and with great boom at the level of public opinion format and its subsequent analysis.

Inconvénients: I emphasize that it is a very functional program. Therefore I do not have something negative to highlight from this software, I can say that it is just what I was looking for.

• Publié le 13/12/2019
Arturo C.
Claims Analyst
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 20/09/2020

"Zoho is a great tool for customer service businesses"

Commentaires: Zoho is an overall great product that provides the necessary tools for a company to meet the needs of customers such as the help desk ticket system, live customer chat support and inter office chat feature. We use this everyday at work, Monday - Friday and it has helped our department to have an organized system to keep up with our daily workflow.

Avantages: The ticket system to helping customers in her order received is superb especially since it provides other options for the customer to provide further information such as including attachments such as picture, documents, etc.

Inconvénients: At times the live chat feature does not alert you or provide the pop-up notification when a chat has come in. Usually this requires the user to restart the application to fix this issue.

• Publié le 20/09/2020
Kelsey W.
Graduate Student
Politique publique, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 30/01/2020

"Efficient & Effective"

Avantages: Zoho was very easy to use and was easy to share. The capability to export to Excel is great and the software itself offers a lot of great graphics of the data. The design is intuitive and user-friendly. Quality software without a huge price tag.

Inconvénients: I would have liked the name of my survey to be the graphic attached to the link rather than the Zoho logo. This didn't have a huge impact, but might have made my objective more clear when sharing the link.

• Publié le 30/01/2020
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 28/02/2020

"Easy to use!"

Commentaires: I had a positive experience surveying training needs for an upcoming event.

Avantages: The survey was easy to set up and administer by email link. Analyzing data was also easy. I liked the word cloud and sentiment features of narrative responses.

Inconvénients: I didn't realize I was only getting a free trial. Maybe make that more explicit?

• Publié le 28/02/2020
Rahul C.
Produits alimentaires, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 25/06/2020

"Extremely easy to set up yet having a very professional look"

Commentaires: I am very satisfied with how easy it was to set-up my market research survey. However, I found the price for obtaining answers from Zoho users pretty expensive.

Avantages: I love the different options of the type of answers the survey questions can have (e.g. matrix, rating scale etc.)

Inconvénients: The translate feature does not allow us to translate the name of the document. Also the survey does not accept responses when the admin is updating while the survey is online. There is no warning given.

• Publié le 25/06/2020
Jeaninne L.
Indexing Students
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 16/10/2020

"Great NPS features"

Avantages: I liked that the software aleready calculates the NPS score and gives awesome reports. Also that it has many functionalities even in the free version. Another thing easy how easy it is to use and intuitive it is.

Inconvénients: The design is too simple, it could use some improvement.

• Publié le 16/10/2020
Director of Operations
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 11/09/2019

"Great tool for getting to know your customers and develop new products"

Avantages: Zoho Survey was easy to setup, configure to our needs for look and feel and distribute to our database.

Inconvénients: So far we have found no issues in the use, however we have been using it for only one month so far.

• Publié le 11/09/2019
Sanskriti G.
Senior Software Engineer
Logiciels, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 30/08/2020

"Convenient Survey Option!"

Commentaires: Zoho survey is great for collecting customer feedbacks, and getting real time responses. It has helped us in gathering feedback responses form the customers, understanding their pain points and making more strategic decisions for bringing optimal results.

Avantages: Zoho survey is easy to set up. The survey tool is simple and straightforward to use. Setting up the survey formats can be done within a couple of minuets, also prepairing questionnaires is much efficient with a pre-built templates, and can be customized or edit if neccessary.

Inconvénients: Nothing really of note, the survey tool is working fine for me. BTW, if I could simply put my company logo at the header part and also contacts/website info on the footer of my survey, it would've been great.

• Publié le 30/08/2020
Product Manager
Vente au détail, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 27/08/2019

"Userfriendly Survey Tool"

Commentaires: Overall, we have been able to work on getting data collection process simpler and user friendly. We hope to use such features in future with more and more interesting scenarios with advanced Zoho technology options.

Avantages: Dear All, I liked the features, which are good, user friendly and easy to use. While for the initial days I felt the tool looked a little tricky to use, it was quite intuitive and could use it in a more efficient manner. Hope to see this tool introduce more and more features, which are more relevant to address our business use cases.

Inconvénients: In some instances, such as matrix drop down etc, I felt certain customizations were not possible or were difficult to use. So, I am hoping that if these areas also we could work effortlessly I would be a great boon for us.

• Publié le 27/08/2019
Colin M.
Consultant
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 28/12/2018

"Zoho Survey - Versatile and Powerful Survey Software"

Commentaires: Zoho Survey is ideal when you want to go beyond the basic survey question options that you get from free survey tools, you need to brand your survey as your own or you need to support a large number of responses. Zoho Survey (paid version) handles all but the most complex survey requirements.

Avantages: This review refers to the paid subscription rather than the free version of the software which has limited features, limits on the number of responses and has Zoho branding. Zoho Survey is pretty straightforward to use if you are familiar with creating surveys. Some surveys can get quite complex with lots of branching and skipping depending on answers. Zoho Survey handles this better than other products in its class. There are a number of templates you can use to get your project started - can be a great time saver. Covers all the common question types - freeform, multiple choice with single and multiple answer options, sliding scale, likert, net promoter, etc., so you'll always have the correct option available for the type of response you are looking for. Creates nice response reports with charts and graphs relevant to the type of question/answer. Easy to embed on your website - Zoho generates simple cut and paste code. Ability to limit and control responses and to be able to handle large numbers.

Inconvénients: Limited branding options; can be difficult to get an exact match for your existing web design. While the response reports are generally ready to go, it can be a pain to tweak these if you need to reformat for presentations, white papers, etc.

• Publié le 28/12/2018
MBA Student ( internship for one month)
Fabrication électrique/électronique
  • Publié le 16/01/2018

"Zoho Survey Review"

Avantages: I like the rich features and user friendliness. It does not require higher IT skills on the side of the users.
Easy to setup and easy to use. The interface is simple and easy to navigate. It was perfect for what I needed.
Good in user experience the tools are awesome you can use as much as you can of the available ready to use templates
Like that it allows me to sync to my crm and syncs. Allows me to gather info without having to mail paperwork to my clients

Inconvénients: I least like the fact that I cant copy together two surveys questions I have to add all the elements by hand
In order to view individual responses to open-ended questions, I have to view the respondent 39; entire response.
Software interface is a little clunky and take some getting used to. The paid version does not improve the interface.
Design could be more fun to help your users to end survey. A fun desing has less close rate. Features and options still cool

• Publié le 16/01/2018
Carlos T.
Gerente de Proyectos y Comunicaciones
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 29/05/2019

"I do surveys easily and quickly with this software."

Avantages: Zoho Survey is one of the support software that I use most in my work; and I do this because this software offers me the simplest and complete way to do surveys related to our work environment and the performance of our activities for the service of our customers. Thanks to Zoho Survey I can make surveys of open and closed questions, completing fields of development or of simple selection, that are very useful to gather information on the observations of our clients. These surveys I can share with my work team to evaluate the type of instrument to use and the depth and veracity of the questions we are looking for. All this information we collect here I can analyze it thanks to different types of techniques such as trend assessment, graphs and relevant data. Zoho Survey is a very complete and integral software that I use every day in my work obtaining excellent results.

Inconvénients: Each of the tools that Zoho Survey offers me are very good, practical and useful to meet my work objectives. I feel comfortable with this software as it has everything I need to complete my work activities. I have no complaints about this software.

• Publié le 29/05/2019
Ifeoma O.
Developer
1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 11/07/2018

"We use Zoho survey to sample our client opinion."

Avantages: We use Zoho survey to conduct easy and fast surveys among our clients and customers. It is intuitive both on the business side( organizations) and on the customer side(survey recipients).I love its mobile approach ,which is very important because majority of survey respondents answer our surveys from their smartphones.
I like the integration with Google drive ,which has made it possible to save data from Zoho survey on Drive ,allowing easy access to it from anywhere and at anytime in the future for reuse.

Inconvénients: Zoho surveys hasn't got the most modern of user interfaces. From experience, I have learnt that survey respondents can choose to continue or discontinue a survey just because of how catchy or unattractive the survey page interface is. Zoho needs to work on this shortcoming.

• Publié le 11/07/2018
Reynaldo U.
Coordinador logistico
  • Publié le 23/07/2018

"I developed encuests and forms very easily and quickly with this software"

Avantages: A great software that I use frequently in my community practices with young people, since it allows me to make quick surveys to the participants of the activities coordinated by the Foundation where I work. I can structure and modify questions, add variables, customize forms to the demands of the results I want to achieve, this, greatly enhances my work as a coach and sports-community facilitator, giving the best of me in each activity thanks to the demands made by young people in the surveys. I love this program, and I always use it

Inconvénients: It is a very useful software that has nothing to envy to other companies that offer the same service. An outstanding work has made the companions of Zoho with this software

• Publié le 23/07/2018
Gabor H.
Director & Owner
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 25/05/2019

"Survey issues solved!"

Commentaires: I was long looking for an alternative, after a competitive provider (with a great ape in its name) bought and up-priced the survey I had used. Then I realised that Zoho, whose CRM we had used for 5+ years, has a survey function too. Tried, tested and passed: problem solved.

Avantages: It's extremely easy to create, administer, share and embed surveys. We seldom need customer service, but when we need it we get fast and professional help. If you're a small team, you want your surveys look as if you spent months developing them and you don't want the logo of an over-advertised survey provider at the bottom, go for Zoho.

Inconvénients: Frankly, my main problem is that I cannot catch up with the new functions. Some of them may be an overkill, I include them anyway and go back to most basic functions. But some users may need them.

• Publié le 25/05/2019
Chet C.
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 13/08/2019

"Great survey tool"

Commentaires: Feedback on beta releases of app and software

Avantages: Survey Builder interface is very easy to use

Inconvénients: Wish licensing allowed me to use single license for all my team as each person will rarely use this themselves, but as a team we'll use it a lot.

• Publié le 13/08/2019
Bride
Événementiel, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 19/08/2019

"Easy to use"

Avantages: This software makes it extremely simple and straightforward to collect data. Other platforms required multiple steps for both the admin and user which turns people away on both sides. The easier a tool like this is to use, the more responses you can get in a shorter time.

Inconvénients: There is nothing I didn't like when using this software.

• Publié le 19/08/2019
Tom L.
Marketing
Services financiers, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 24/08/2017

"Excellent, so easy to use"

Commentaires: We are able to tie surveys into our website, email, text messages, etc...

Avantages: Simplicity, its easy to use. Has every option that one needs. Its easy to integrate with zoho crm. It has also saved us a lot of money by enabling us to work with less staff.

Inconvénients: Limited background template layouts. Cant control tile layout. Surveys don't have file folders it makes it hard to locate older surveys.

• Publié le 24/08/2017
Project Engineer
Vente au détail, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 22/05/2020

"Good option but more customizations are missing"

Commentaires: I recommend it very good

Avantages: easy to use and customize reports. Ips tracking seems amazing to me

Inconvénients: customization of options in self-generated questions based on previous answers

• Publié le 22/05/2020
Jose rafael Z.
Asistente administrativode distribución de GLP
  • Publié le 10/07/2018

"Another excellent software that interpenetrates work functions creating combined strategies"

Commentaires: Zoho invoice, use it in group spaces and work teams will exponentially improve your productivity and participation. Buy it you will not regret it

Avantages: Our Human Resources Manager made this software available as a tool to exchange ideas among workers generating an excellent work environment as they take the positive and negative things that happen in the workplace to enhance management Zoho Survey offers a comfortable interface to design the accounts, leaving very positive results in our company

Inconvénients: Like other programs of the Zoho company, we do not find negative characteristics to be highlighted. We believe it is pertinent to evaluate this software positively

• Publié le 10/07/2018
Human Resources Manager
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 09/10/2019

"Great Survey Tool!"

Commentaires: using for employee engagement with both a scale and free-flow text

Avantages: - easy to customize survey
- easy to circulate to participants
- confidential

Inconvénients: the free feature does not last very long

• Publié le 09/10/2019
Jorge arturo V.
Commercial Director
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 30/04/2020

"Used Zoho Survey in Trial"

Avantages: By automating the selection of the next question in the survey according to the answers that the respondent chooses, it is a feature that gives many benefits to my company. The robust and easy to use integration that this app has with Zoho CRM and Zoho Campaigns saves me a lot of time avoiding me to export and import information from one to another app.

Inconvénients: I would like more tutorials about integration with other Zoho apps and win cases of other companies using Zoho Survey. I would also like Survey to have a more direct integration with Zoho CRM, for example, if a negotiation is closed in the CRM, this app could send an email to the lead or contact with a survey and the information it collects in the latter would update the deal's information loaded into the CRM.

• Publié le 30/04/2020