Avis clients sur Elucidat

4,8 /5
  • Service client
    4,9 /5

En savoir plus sur Elucidat

La plateforme de création primée aide à créer et gérer un apprentissage numérique de haute qualité, à grande échelle.

En savoir plus sur Elucidat

24 avis affichés

Rimoun O.
Senior Manager, Learning & Development
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
  • Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 09/06/2017

"E-learning Authoring's best kept secret"

Avantages: What if your team had an e-learning authoring tool that gave your team the capability to built beautiful e-learning modules in half the time it would normally take using the others guys. This is exactly what I found in using Elucidat's powerful web-based authoring tool for e-learning developers. This is a must have for companies serious about stepping up their e-learning offerings. Try them out and check out all the wonderful customizable templates that make the work so simple, fun and productive.

Inconvénients: Pricing was the only issue. It is a premium product with a premium price tag. However I found that my team was making that money back in their incensed productivity.

• Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 09/06/2017
Norm P.
Creative Designer
Vente au détail, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 14/07/2020

"I love using Elucidat"

Commentaires: Elucidat is so versatile, that it has replaced all of the other software programs that we used in the past. I love using this tool!

Avantages: This is the most intuitive e-Learning software program that i have ever used. If you ever have a question, the support staff responds quickly to resolve it. It allows anyone in the company to be able to review a project before it is finalized.

Inconvénients: There are a couple of the page types where all of the audio clips play at the same time.

envoyé par Elucidat le 27/07/2020

Hi Norm thanks for the review. So pleased you guys love the tool! We love working with Walmart as well. :) I'll pass on your audio clip feedback to the product team to look into. Keep it coming!

• Publié le 14/07/2020
Irina I.
Marketing Analyst
Forces de l'ordre, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 05/10/2020

"Great tool for any type of user"

Avantages: Great tool, easy to use even if you're a beginner, great team behind always responding fast and clear to any question.

Inconvénients: Any product needs a continuous optimization. However I would improve the translations process for this product in the future.

envoyé par Elucidat le 15/10/2020

Thanks Irina! Great to hear that even those new to elearning are finding it easy. That's the aim! :)

• Publié le 05/10/2020
Fabiana H.
Learning and Development
  • Publié le 17/06/2017

"Easiest authoring out there!"

Avantages: It's ease of use will blow your mind! The clean and eye friendly interface really makes it nice to work with.

Inconvénients: Pricing and plans goes from 0 to 100 really quickly. There should be more plans as options for several corporations. (startups)

• Publié le 17/06/2017
Steven D.
Steward Recruitment & Training manager
Sports, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 13/07/2020

"The only limitation is your imagination"

Commentaires: Collaborative, helpful and always willing to look for solutions to your learning problems.

Avantages: This is a really easy to use product. But don't think that easy to use and basic are the same thing. With a creative mind, you can make some really cool sessions which are impactful and effective. We have recently launched sessions to cope with returning to Football to a variety of users both in and out of our business. The easy of authoring, plus analysis made managing compliance a breeze. I will continue to use this product for the following reasons. The team who support you are coming at this from your perspective. They recognise the challenges you face to design effective sessions. Recent upgrades and features make this all the more possible.

Inconvénients: There are times where the user who opens a link, lacks the skills to navigate through an e-learning system. I would not say this is a fault of this particular system, but a need for staff and the wider world to understand how these systems work.

Frode S.
E-learning, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 13/07/2020

"Elucidat - core of our business"

Commentaires: This software is the core of our business. This is where we create all online portions of our programmes. The ability to SCORM into our client's LMSs is crucial, and ALSO the possibility to run a course straight from Elucidat servers.

Avantages: The absolutely most impressive part of Elucidat is their user support. Extremely knowledgeable, fast, friendly and they follow up. Many times beyond my (already high) expectations.
This software makes sure that we can create great online portions of our programmes. Also, it's very fast to create "mini-courses" for ad hoc customers and people in the sales funnel.
The software has good and functional templates and functions.

Inconvénients: Better copy and paste functions between pages / projects would be nice.
Overall search functions for learners (they are spoiled in the Google universe...)

envoyé par Elucidat le 22/07/2020

Thanks Frode for a brilliant review. Our support team will be super happy to hear this. Cons are noted and passed on to the development team. Keep the feedback coming!

Steve F.
Content Developer
  • Publié le 29/10/2015

"Easy, Powerful, and Efficient Course Authoring Software for All Technical Skill Levels"

Commentaires: A few years ago I was mainly creating courses utilizing Flash, but with the shift in focus towards mobile learning and responsive design it was clear that I needed to find another course development solution. I tried out a handful of other course authoring software solutions (Lectora Inspire, Captivate 8, Articulate) before stumbling upon Elucidat. All of the course authoring solutions had their pros and cons, but I somehow always felt restricted with what I could do in some of the other authoring tools and the learning curve seemed pretty steep. Elucidat really impressed me with how simple it was to just hop in and get started without a lot of learning and familiarization with the tool. It also has some more advanced features via the theme builder that allow for increased customization and branding options utilizing HTML/CSS that made it seem like almost anything is possible. I created my first project (a proof of concept for a possible client) in Elucidat within a couple of days and decided to move forward with Elucidat from that point on. Since then, I've created approximately 50 courses within Elucidat ranging from simple, low budget courses to high budget, high fidelity, gamified courses. I think one of the most important aspects is the support team that they have working for them. Any questions I have or any issues I run into while creating a course are quickly and efficiently handled by their support team. They always go above and beyond what you would expect from a software support team and I couldn't be happier that I chose to move forward with this development tool. Pros: Responsive Design, Mobile Ready, Easy to Learn, Flexible customization options, Great support team, constantly improving and adding features, web-based collaborative environment, basic learner tracking built right into the interface, great help section and documentation for learning the tool if needed Cons: Relatively new tool, not quite as feature rich as some more established (read older) tools, but they're constantly adding some of the more requested features, web-based (requires internet connection so no working from the beach without a mobile hotspot)

Susie W.
Associate of Learning
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 09/09/2016

"Cost Saving"

Commentaires: From my first contact through current, by experience has been nothing but wonderful. The customer support given to me on start up was timely and spot on. As our training evolved, Elucidat was there to assist and support us in enhancing our presentations.

Avantages: Cost Saving: In this year alone, we will save 60K plus. The saving is seen in reduction of training labor hours needed to produce and present trainings. As well in labor cost in staff time to take the training. It has improved our training efficiency by 95%. With Elucidat we no longer use printed training materials. Feedback from field staff is overwhelmingly positive. They like the option of participating in the training at their convince. They report the format is easy and holds their attention as well as "learning" from the training. From a training prospective, this is priceless.

Inconvénients: Initially for us, there were a few hiccups in the on-boarding of some trainings. But again, those were easily addressed through Elucidat support team. Because I was relative new to putting together training presentation in this format, getting use to the "look" of things and figuring out which Themes to use was a pinch overwhelming. But as with most things, the more time I spent in the system, the more at home I felt.

• Publié le 09/09/2016
Adam L.
Operational Communications Editor
Assurance, 10 000+ employés

"Elucidat Review"

Commentaires: Elucidat has massively improved how we communicate with our audience. It allows us to bring our communications to life and offer something that is visual, interactive and engaging. I really enjoy been creative with Elucidat and using its many features to ensure we're constantly improving our communications and engaging our audience.

Avantages: Elucidat is really easy to use and it looks great. It is always being improved, which gives me confidence that they care greatly about the quality of their product.

Inconvénients: There is nothing I don't like about Elucidat.

envoyé par Elucidat le 22/07/2020

Such a lovely review Adam. Thanks a lot! We love working with you guys as well.

Jester lhee P.
Instructional Designer
Marketing et publicité, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 30/07/2020

"Elucidat review"

Commentaires: The overall experience of us and ouur clients is that the courses are easy to load andaccessible in any devices.

Avantages: It is easy to deploy courses and they are easy to load.

Inconvénients: Its hard to manage the objects in a page and can't modify the color palette in text input.

envoyé par Elucidat le 24/08/2020

Thanks for the review! Always great to see a happy customer. :) We've passed on the branding suggestions to our UX team and the object management feedback to support. On the case!

• Publié le 30/07/2020
Mathieu H.
Sales & Marketing Director
E-learning, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 29/09/2016

"A very satisfied distributor"

Commentaires: We have been distributing Elucidat for 2 years on the French market. We have very happy customers. They can be absolute beginners or people that left the most famous tools of the market for Elucidat. They love the result, the easyness, the responsiveness, the collaborative functions, and the possibility of automated updates on there LMS.

Avantages: So easy to use, wonderfull results, good for pedagogy, online collaborative authoring, efficient responsive design, very regular evolutions, great support and relationship with the editor

Inconvénients: Last month, I still had a cons, but Elucidat made an update. So, no one left.

• Publié le 29/09/2016
Akhilesh K.
Proprietor
  • Publié le 15/02/2018

"A very good authoring platform but only for high end clientele"

Avantages: 1) The final look of courses made on elucidat are terrific and very different from any other authoring tool . In short , it has its own identity. 2) The course plays very smooth on both desktop and mobile and a is visual delight . 3) The number of content types is pretty exhaustive for anyone to make almost any kind of learning activity.

Inconvénients: 1)The pricing is just too steep. Perhaps they target only high end companies . But they should know that a huge number of small companies and solo entrepreneurs is what they should aim at additionally to get quantum jumps in their revenue . Best way is to offer a bit more low priced options as well. 2) On lower paid plans , when the course made on elucidat opens up , it shows up "elucidate.com" branding . This is very irritating . Almost every authoring tool I have used / tried remove their branding even on their lowest plans . And when I approached the customer service about the issue , they asked me to buy one of their steepest priced plans to remove the branding !

• Publié le 15/02/2018
Paul B.
Learning Technologies Manager
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 12/09/2016

"Best rapid authoring tool I've come across"

Commentaires: Our learners prefer Elucidat, we enjoy using it and it has had a positive impact on our department's bottom line. (We've seen a 45% improvement in development efficiency since introducing the platform.) The lovely thing about Elucidat, is that it continually evolves. It is the opposite of our old software, which was very slow to improve. In a little over a year, Elucidat has introduced six or seven new features that we are actually using and that have made a real difference.

• Publié le 12/09/2016
Jo G.
  • Publié le 30/10/2015

"I can create content 10 times faster with Elucidat than other authoring tools I have used."

Commentaires: I have been using Elucidat for a year now and I would rate it as the best authoring tool on the market. It's simple to use, has a lovely intuitive interface. This means you can get up and running with no training and if you do get stuck there are lots of helpful video tutorials to help you.
There's more to Elucidat than first appears, with animation, gamification and the ability to create responsive content for multiple devices. There are lots of 'clever' features, which have been really well thought through such as the ability to refresh a release to your LMS without having to upload any files, support for multiple languages based around a master course concept, and lots more. It's just a great tool and the technical support from the team is the best I have every encountered from a supplier.

• Publié le 30/10/2015
Katarzyna H.
  • Publié le 20/11/2015

"A great and intuitive tool for rapid e-learning creation"

Commentaires: I have found Elucidat extremely helpful in developing intuitive and easily accessible e-learning in a very fast manner. Although the templates do not allow for totally customizing the design, they do include lots of engaging activities and page formats.
There are a couple of options the current version of Elucidat is lacking (like copying pages between courses, for example), but I am confident that they will be provided in the near future as Elucidat seems to be a rapidly-growing content creation software.
A great advantage of Elucidat is it's support team - very fast to respond and solve the issue.
I recommend Elucidat especially for those who are at the beginning of their e-learning development career, as it is easy to use and provides quick results.

• Publié le 20/11/2015
Mark M.
Account Director
Formation professionnelle et coaching
  • Publié le 03/10/2016

"It's as simple as i need it to be"

Commentaires: I've had the pleasure of self-learning Elucidat and it's a very simple, pragmatic tool that has enabled me to build some quick and interactive learning modules for customers, changing themes, colours, templates and functionality is a doddle. i'd recommend it to those who are highly experienced eLearning authors and those who are just starting out.

Avantages: Very easy to use, intuitive and enables 'remote' customers to comment and give feedback on the design and functionality of a project. Also the testing function is great as it can link into a CLMS or LMS with SCORM or TinCan complaint data.

Inconvénients: not come across anything yet

• Publié le 03/10/2016
Holly S.
  • Publié le 28/06/2018

"Easy to use and overall good experience"

Avantages: Interface is very easy to use and is very basic. Simple enough for someone who is new to instructional design. Customer service is very thorough.

Inconvénients: There is a lot of clicking. Although updating in Elucidat is easy, they have made sure that it is very thorough and therefore, requires lots of click-throughs.

• Publié le 28/06/2018
Mary C.
Senior Training Manager
  • Publié le 14/10/2016

"Intuitive course authoring but a bit spendy."

Commentaires: Elucidat is a fantastic course authoring solution. I found it to be quite user-friendly and was able to build a mini course using it in about 45 minutes (prototype, to be fair). I like that it publishes to a variety of outputs as well (HTML5, SCORM) but the BEST thing is its collaborative review features. I have paid $ to outside solutions for hosting SME reviews - Elucidat provides this as part of the solution. Brilliant! The only con for us was pricing: the cost was outside of our budget and ended up going with a competitor.

Avantages: Ease of use, templates, expert review/collaboration features that are built in.

Inconvénients: Pricing

• Publié le 14/10/2016
Harry B.
  • Publié le 08/09/2016

"Elucidat is the best authoring tool on the market for creating e-learning modules"

Commentaires: I've worked with the Elucidat product for over 2 years, and having battled with Captivate and Articulate for many years, has been a pleasure to work with this tool. The support from Elucidat is second to none and the tool just keeps getting better and better. Software updates are automatic, and always come with a personal notification of what's changed and why. It's 'properly' responsive - unlike other products that claim to be. Great product - try it!

envoyé par Elucidat le 07/01/2018

Thank you for the feedback Harry! It's great to hear that you've had such a positive experience with Elucidat compared to other tools you've used!

• Publié le 08/09/2016
Sam T.
  • Publié le 30/09/2016

"excellent scalable responsive tool"

Commentaires: Consistently being developed, elucidat is a tool which can grow with organisational capability. I've selected it as a development tool of choice in 2 companies now because the themes enable a novice developer to create content which works and looks good visually with little instruction and the layout designer enables more confident and advanced users to keep on using the tool. The responsive output is excellent and has had little or no technical issues working with LMS'. Support and customer service is excellent.

• Publié le 30/09/2016
Laura H.
Learning & Development Advisor
  • Publié le 16/12/2015

"Excellent, excellent, excellent"

Commentaires: Elucidat is such ancomplicated system and super easy to use - I didn't need any training. I hadn't used e-learning design software prior but have released over 40 modules this year! The team are extremely helpful, and the 'help me' tool within the software offers instant messaging support; I don't think i've ever waited more than half an hour for a response! :-) Highly recommend!

• Publié le 16/12/2015
Yvonne K.
Technical Trainer
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 02/09/2020

"Very easy to develop courses quickly"

Commentaires: Only jsu starting to use in earnest but it is helping to solve issues with social distancing due to COVID-19.

Avantages: It is very easy to use, even for a beginner. There is a good range of page styles and tools to build engaging content.

Inconvénients: Building your own page styles could be made easier.
No facility to import from PowerPoint.

• Publié le 02/09/2020
Russell B.
Co-Founder

"Fantastic"

Commentaires: We are approaching our first year using Elucidat and it has accelerated our training creation significantly. It is our go to authoring tool for e-learning.

HR and Learning Experiemce Professional
Banque, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 24/01/2019

"Elucidat - Not Expensive if You Have a Large Population to TRain"

Commentaires: It showed me some new e-learning authorizing tool features that I now like to have.

Avantages: I had never paid a lot of attention to course analytics functions before, and I have found Elucidat's analytics easy to sue.

Inconvénients: Takes more time to learn how to use than some of its competitors.

envoyé par Elucidat le 06/02/2019

Hi there, thank you so much for your review! It's great to hear that you've found the analytics beneficial. If you need any help at all then our customer success team is always on hand :)

• Publié le 24/01/2019