Avis clients sur Tandem Software

En savoir plus sur Tandem Software

Logiciel de sécurité de l'information et de conformité pour l'évaluation des risques, les politiques, la planification de la business continuity, la gestion des fournisseurs, etc.

En savoir plus sur Tandem Software

This software provided our bank the ability to handle this process and pass our regulatory exams.

Tandem Software - Notes

4,9

Tandem Software a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 38 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Tandem Software ?

Jason
Jason
Chief Risk Officer (É.-U.)
Banque, 201-500 employés

Excellent customer service, frequent and useful updates, easy to use.

Commentaires : Helped with policies, procedures, and monitoring. Helped get thru many exams.

Ease of use is a big factor. The software upgrades have been very useful. And with each upgrade, they issue detailed instructions on how the upgrade works and what steps to implement the upgrade. I also greatly appreciate the webinars. They are very responsive to the users.

Not really much that I can think of. We use all modules in the software. I have even had examiners brag on the software, which never happens.

Beth
Technology Operations Supervisor (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 201-500 employés

Tandem Review

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : We’ve used Tandem for the last 3+ years and it has simplified our processes and allowed us to be more effective in managing our programs.

The software is easy to use, makes managing components of Info security way and reports for auditors and board are effective.

There are some reporting feature enhancements that would be helpful, but I appreciate that Tandem welcomes enhancement recommendations.

Craig
Vendor Manager (É.-U.)
Banque, 1 001-5 000 employés

Software from a bank we acquired

Commentaires : Very little compared to the main software we use. It is cheaper in grand scheme things but not what a large bank would need for Vendor Management.

The ease of use, and the unlimited amount of entries into the respository that an user can upload into their database. Cost also

Very limited on reporting as well as not a thorough Risk Analysis dynamic To mean, just an online document holding bin.

Kerry
Information Security Officer (É.-U.)

The need for Tandem

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : We have been using the Tandem products for over twelve years and have come to depend on it to provide the information we need for examinations. Any questions or concerns are answered immediately and the people are always friendly and willing to help. We don't have to worry about knowing if our information is addressing any of the new regulatory guidelines because Tandem stays on top of the releases and applies them to the program.

The feature I like most about Tandem is the ease of use and versatility followed close by the fact that you don't have to worry about whether your documents are up-to-date with the latest regulatory releases.

Because Tandem incorporates so many aspects of the organization it requires quite a bit of time to initially enter the information into the program and to maintain the information as your organization changes.

Christy
Information Security Specialist (É.-U.)
Banque, 201-500 employés

Tandem is a must-have for all of your Information Security related needs!

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Tandem has assisted greatly in the creation, ongoing maintenance and continual upgrading of our overall Information Security Program. The staff is great to work with and always has the customers best interests in mind.

Ease of use, help tips sprinkled throughout to assist with questions as you work through modules, wonderful reporting functionality, overall assistance with managing all aspects of our entire Information Security Program.

When a feature is requested, the longevity or sometimes no-go of something that is needed or suggested (although there is quite a bit of flexibility in customization).

Joey
Chief Information Officer (É.-U.)
Banque, 51-200 employés

Tandem has moved our organization forward.

5,0 il y a 3 mois

The Tandem product modules are powerful without being overengineered. The modules share a common database where policies are linked to vendors, information assets, risk assessments, incidents, and audits. The ease-of-use has empowered more people in more departments to participate in vendor management, contract reviews, risk assessments, and continuity planning.

I don't have any complaints about the Tandem products. I'll be the first to purchase a change management module if/when they build it into their ecosystem.

EVP & CFO (É.-U.)
Banque, 51-200 employés

Tandem is a great value for features delivered.

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Great company to have as a partner.

Tandem is kept current with changing regs and best practices. The support team is responsive and pays attention to customer suggestions, often integrating them in to future versions. The integration across modules is a big time saver and keeps resulting reports coordinated across the system.

As an early user of the system, there were a few things that would have made initial setup easier. I made suggestions and all were added into future versions.

Barry
BCDR Manager (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 51-200 employés

Awesome Platform

5,0 il y a 10 mois

I am new to the industry and trying to better our BCP and incident management and Tandem does a great job of making it easy to maneuver and organize the data! Amazing product and the customer support is friendly and swift to help!

I do not have any issues with it at this moment as I’m still new to it.

Katie
Information Security Officer (É.-U.)

The whole package

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : The knowledge and customer support are excellent. The ease of use of the product and the reporting are phenomenal.

The ease of use, product offerings and customer support and knowledge.

So many options available. From BCP to Risk Analysis

Carolyn
AP/AR Administrator (É.-U.)

Vendor Management

Commentaires : Great..,people so helpful, great products

If I get stuck, I can actually call people

Since I don’t get to explore all video and training. I would like to see how BCP works and how Vendor Management effect sort of streams through different Modules to BCP… it could already be there??

Jeff
SVP/CISO (É.-U.)

Tandem is simply the Best of Breed Information Security Risk management software.

We utilize most of the Tandem software modules. All modules are very feature rich, yet very similar user interface makes learning new features or modules seamless. Very active user community with most new feature requested implemented for all to utilize. Support is nothing less than EXCEPTIONAL. The rare cases i have needed support, they are always quick to respond, very thorough and quick to resolution. Although i have only been to two KEYS conferences (as of yet), they are very beneficial and always learn new ways to utilize the software. Our CRM's have always been great as well. They check in regularly to make sure all is going good and anything needed. I would recommend CoNetrix to anyone looking for Enterprise class Risk Management platform.

The only modules that did not fit our needs was the initial Phishing and Training modules. They are well developed products, but we felt they needed some time to mature. We will revisit them again in the future.

Lauren
IT Consultant (É.-U.)

Best of the Best!

This software is incredible. So is the CoNetrix company. The Tandem suite of products pull from the same data set so Information is shared amongs modules and it is not necessary to re-enter data time and time again. They keep the software aligned with regulations and roll our changes when necessary. Their customer support and responsiveness is second to none. I love working with these products and this company.

The only thing I would change is to add the ability to put attachments, images or diagrams in some of the fields. Ex: In a policy I may want to have a flowchart...

Derek
IT Officer (É.-U.)
Banque, 51-200 employés

Tandem is a great value and covers all the bases if you educate yourself on the software.

Commentaires : All the benefits!

Very thoughrough coverage of what most regulators are looking for at a reasonable cost. Customer support actually listens to (and implements) suggestions and constructive criticism of the software.

Sometimes it can be difficult to find the exact section of information you are looking for if you don't use it often. That may not be the fault of the software, but of the overlapping nature of different types of data and regulations.

Don
Don
VP - Security Officer (É.-U.)
Banque, 51-200 employés

This is my second experience with Tandem software. Tandem has come a long way. I love it.

Commentaires : Reduced time to manage audits and track mitigation tasks. One virtual location to store documentation such as audit, risk and compliance docs.

The return on investment is high. It saves time and provides a central location to store our documentation for management and audit review. The dashboards provide information for the Board and various committees on status of our audit, risk and compliance efforts.

I can't say I dislike anything, however I can see where several additional apps would be nice. An Incident handling app that interfaces with the BCP app would be nice.

VP - IT Business Mgmt & Info Security (É.-U.)

The Tandem Software is easy to use and is a good value with many useful features.

I think the best feature of the tool are the standard templates and checklists that are within the software. These "Best Practices" tools are a huge plus. It is a tremendous "ADD" to the software and creates a very positive relationship knowing that CoNetrix is plugged in and responding to the ever-changing regulatory environment.

My least favorite aspect of the software is the INABILITY to unlink the modules. When using the Business Continuity module, I often run into a few conflicts with the listed vendors that are linked to the Vendor Management module. I understand why they are linked and it is a very good feature. But, I would like the ability to UNLINK the two modules to provide some flexibility in they way the software is deployed within my organization.

CIO (É.-U.)
Banque, 201-500 employés

Great value for the money

4,0 il y a 10 mois

The basic functionality of many different risk management needs are addressed and for the price, it cannot be beat and the interoperability between the modules is excellent.

There are some things that could be approved to make it more user-friendly and useful to the banking community.

Carmen
Security Officer (É.-U.)
Banque, 51-200 employés

Generally Tandem offers all of the services I am looking for in the various aspects of security.

Commentaires : Really keeps the business organized where all employees can easily find information in one centralized location.

The ease of use and availability of materials no matter of where I am physically located. For Disaster Recovery and BCP, its very important to have quick and easy access to all information.

Some of the areas could improve the depth of the material. The Phishing module is one area where improvement is needed. It works decent, but could be enhanced for scenarios to be more real world.

Wes
Technology Systems Manager (É.-U.)

Exceptional and easy to use Information Security platform that is delivered at an affordable price

I like the integration between the modules that provides you with a comprehensive snapshot of what the examiners are concerned about the most.

They desperately need an onboarding component into vendor management platform. Onboarding component would allow you to evaluate various vendors for purchase, and then route for management approval before being added as a "company vendor" to vendor management module.

Maru
FVP Riskmanament (É.-U.)

Efficient

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Efficient and effective.

Very easy to use and document all tasks.

Other solutions affecting defaults. After the update things are good.

Teri
V.P. Information Security Officer (É.-U.)

Tandem has helped up organize our Information Security Program.

Commentaires : Easy to log into and keep information updated. Very easy to print my reports for my Information Security Report. It also keeps me in compliance. What I really love is the alert system. I have used it on many inclement weather days to communicate with staff. Love the product and the staff at CoNetrix.

The software is one stop for our IT Policies, Risk Assessments, Vendor Management and BCP. The support is excellent and take your enhancement requests seriously.

Some functions in the modules don't actually update until you approve, but once you understand how it works it is not a problem.

Joseph
Credit Operations Supervisor (É.-U.)
Banque, 11-50 employés

Excellent customer support and easy-to-use customer interface.

The best feature of the software is the ease of use for Board Reporting and tracking tasks and assignments across our organization. The Risk Assessments modules in particular are built with enough pre-designed information to be robust; but also enough flexibility for us to customize our own unique situations and analyze them appropriately.

I haven't found an effective way of running "what if?" type scenarios ... that is, "we are considering implementing the following control, and it would impact our risk profile in the following ways ..." It is a highly manual process to go through each Risk Assessment and add the potential new control and then remove it if it is not adopted. I think the premium version allows the saving of multiple versions of the same Risk Assessments, which probably addresses that issue; but we are using the basic version of that module.

Lee
Social Media Manager (É.-U.)

Fantastic software. I highly recommend it! The customer support is wonderful.

It is a very user-friendly platform and meets our business needs. The customer service is fantastic and is always very prompt to respond to our inquiries. I feel that they are very approachable and offer solutions when called upon.

I would like to see some additional features be integrated into the system. There are a few functions that Tandem does not offer that I would like to see rolled out. It definitely suits our business needs.

Juanito
Juanito
Leader IT (Bolivie)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Tandem nos dio la dirección que necesitábamos

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Nos ha ayudado a llenar los vacíos con respecto a nuestra seguridad y las evaluaciones de riesgo. Fue de gran ayuda para nuestros procesos de comercio en línea. Facilitó también la presentación de informes a nuestro directorio.

Al principio su uso no fue muy sencillo, pero creo que su curva de aprendizaje es el que se podría esperar de un software de su tipo.

Gabrielle
BCP/Vendor Management (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 201-500 employés

Tandem review

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Tandem is super easy to use and have a very responsive support team. I love that we can suggest new features.

I think the reporting feature could be improved, just on how many report would could pull or create our own reports

Jared
Jared
Vice President - Cashier/Information Technology Officer (É.-U.)

Great product, its been critical in our GLBA compliance efforts

Flexibility. Can be used with little effort for beginners, but also allows for full customization for advanced program administrators.

Just a couple places where some additional logic would make sense. For example, having to manually remove a control when I've told the system in a questionnaire that I don't have that control.