15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Bloomerang

En savoir plus sur Bloomerang

Un système de gestion des donateurs sur le cloud pour les collectes de fonds modernes.

En savoir plus sur Bloomerang

Bloomerang is easy to use, their costumer service is fast and efficient and they offer useful resources and webinars. They also have great price options for varying business sizes.

The automated surveys could be revised. I wish you could edit them because the lapsed one has offended some donors so we have stopped using it.

Bloomerang - Notes

Bloomerang a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 1 283 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Bloomerang ?

Filtrer les avis (1 283)

Lucien
Commerce (Bénin)
Développement et commerce international, 11–50 employés

Avis

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Suivi des conversations

Bloomerang est une un logiciel qui assure le suivi du taux d'ouverture des e-mail. Marketing par l'e-mail et planification est assuré .

Je prie les acteurs d'assurer sa sécurité pour les utilisateurs.

Charlaine
Assistante (France)
Design, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Logiciel de Gestion

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Ce logiciel favorise la gestion des fonds, il permet de gérer les dons offerts.

Un très bon logiciel, avec qui je ne rencontre aucun souci.

Karen
Karen
CEO (É.-U.)

I love Bloomerang

Commentaires : Most fundraising vendors I've worked with feel very "salesy". Not Bloomerang. The company is made up of genuinely good people who honestly care about improving nonprofits' relationships with donors and helping them reach fundraising goals. I've been a customer for over 10 years and their culture continues to be this way. I also love how much time I save - other CRMs require a lot of time to clean up and input data; with Bloomerang I am able to spend more time actually raising money.

The reporting meets all our needs, data is easy to import and read, customer service and tutorial videos and articles are on point, and the company offers continuing education courses on fundraising strategies.

I've converted to Bloomerang from other CRMs at three different organizations now. Whatever cons they are, they are very minimal, and Bloomerang is constantly improving its system. Any major cons I could think of in the past have been resolved through upgrades they've done over the years. If I ever do have an issue, they are extremely open to feedback and will add my concerns to their list of features to improve.

Jeff
Director of Mission Advancement (É.-U.)

Excellent for Most Non-Profits

Commentaires : At a prior non-profit, I switched them from Raiser's Edge (desktop) to Bloomerang. I gained a ton of features and saved quite a bit. The conversion was painless. I've only had to contact support a few times and they have always been extremely helpful.
In my current role, I set them up with Bloomerang as their first database.
I have also recommended it on multiple occasions.

Bloomerang is intuitive and easy to use. Creating and reporting with custom field has never been easier and really allows you to customize it to your needs rather than using a standard field for something else. The ability to create embedded forms is a lifesaver. The integrated email capabilities save me from having to purchase another solution like Constant Contact. Plus, these interactions are automatically recorded in the donor/prospects data file. The integrated DonorSearch option is convenient, useful and cost-effective.

If my organization ran a ton of events, I'm not sure this would be my optimal solution. Currently, there is only one level of access - so I can't let a Board Member in to look around because any accidental changes they make would be permanent. I know that Bloomerang is working on this though.

Caroline
Executive Director (É.-U.)

New and Happy Bloomerang User

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Has been a great transition and easy to move from one CRM to Bloomerang.

We switched from Donor Perfect to Bloomerang for the ease of tracking groups and creating reports that are custom to our organization and couldn't be happier!

We did have some issues with converting Households over to Boomerang. This was due to the way we used Households in our old CRM.

Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés

Bloomerang is a fine tool to use for a lowtech team

3,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Bloomerang was a great tool to have with a team that was not tech-literate/savvy. All of its basic functions necessary for tracking a donor through a donor-lifecycle also made it a great foundational CRM.

My team was not tech-savvy, so Bloomerang was easy to use and explain to my supervisors.

Bloomerang's features were pretty inflexible, so selecting features for a report became a fight. There is also limited opportunity to customize the fundraising pages.

Kristine
Kristine
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Customer Support is HANDS DOWN the best.

Commentaires : Wonderful. That is all.

I am a sole user of our agency's donor/constituent software. I'm stubborn and like to try to figure things out before asking for help, BUT Bloomerang's customer service team is outstanding. I've never been on hold or had to wait long at all for support. Plus, you get a real person that also helps you implement things that come about during your conversation. There are also many avenues you can contact them. AND, their webinars with other community partners are always so insightful, and fun!

I'm hoping that we can, down the line, make online donation forms--for general donations and events--a little more visually inviting (easier to read). Also, more like a menu with a shopping cart for check out, instead of working with an outside vendor that integrates with Bloomerang.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks so much Kristine! I'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Support. Since Bloomerang acquired Kindful, we have drastically upgraded our online giving tools, as well as added new functionality like peer-to-peer! You can check them out here: https://bloomerang.co/features/online-giving-tools/

Alicia
Alicia
Chief Operations and Development Officer (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

A great option for any nonprofit!

Commentaires : Bloomerang is a pleasure to work with! Their customer services is topnotch.

Bloomerang is an excellent donor management tool for our team. After careful research of many options, Bloomerang stood out for its ease of use, library of video tutorials, and functionality. It was easy to set up and has been integral in growing our development pipelines.

Every once in a while we run into a feature we wish was available. Our team is able to quickly open a ticket with the technology team at Bloomerang and many times the feature can be added!

il y a 4 ans

Thanks, Alicia! Keep those product/feature requests coming; we love it!

Lisa
Lisa
Collecte de fonds, 2–10 employés

Great donor management system

Commentaires : Great experience since deployment. Important to have a skilled conversion specialist when you convert. Great customer service.

It’s ease of use, focus on retention and stewardship, online chat feature and continuous learning through Bloomerang Academy.

I wish it could globally change/edit and the write off feature worked better.

Eva
College Advancement Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51–200 employés

Bloomerang is an excellent donor management tool

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Ease of use; the user interface is very intuitive so you can navigate and explore without lengthy tutorials and training.

To update a donor’s profile, I have found it difficult to find what to click on to add a family member, to view notes on their donor story and giving history, or to mark them as deceased. That part I wish it was easier to locate.

Jessica
Development and Communications Manager (É.-U.)

Hard to Use and Expensive

4,0 il y a 2 mois

I liked that there was an easy way to assign tasks to users.

The system was very clunky and not intuitive. It was expensive for us to keep bad data and we ended up switching to a platform that offered everything that Bloomerang did for less.

Steven
Steven
system technique (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 5 001–10 000 employés

modern software

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Productivity and efficiency have increased among the staff, for my part I feel more satisfied with each job done at Bloomerang

What I like the most is the possibility of being able to help many people through Bloomerang since many times it is more difficult to do this type of activities on my own, it is a very simple way with a few clicks without much effort

I have nothing to say that I don't like about it, so far it has been a good help program

Development Manager (É.-U.)
Musique, 2–10 employés

Fantastic software for the nonprofit fundraiser!

The software is *very* easy to use. The pages load quickly. The search function is very efficient. The product is thoroughly and thoughtfully designed with the nonprofit fundraiser in mind to make most every situation easy to navigate (from, the basics to such things as tributes, or soft credits). Customizing it is very easy and intuitive. In addition to a computer, it may be used on a tablet (e.g. iPad), and a phone (e.g. iPhone) in most scenarios, although on a phone things can be a little awkward, but still usable. Importing a database of 800 accounts was seamless, after taking the time to prepare the import files properly (using the instructions provided on the web site). Coaching for this was available using email or live chat, although the instructions on the web site are so thorough, concise, and clear, that I did not need that. There is a vast library of instructional materials for assisting with most functions (articles and videos), and their customer service department is very easy to access and get clear instruction on things that need more in depth assistance. Regular instructional webinars are offered, which are very informative, and become videos within their vast instructional video library for any user's use.

I use the product at odd times, and live customer support is not available late at night, or on weekends or holidays.

Amanda
Associate Director for Philanthropy (É.-U.)

The reporting is Amazing

Commentaires : I've had a great experience and I am really enjoying this CRM more and more as it integrates with so many third party apps.

The reporting feature is by far one of the best parts of this software. I can segment donors, analyze year over year data, and run fundraising to date reports with such ease. There is no need to export data and run analytics in excel when this software does it all for you. I am also a big fan of the bcc feature that allows me to append emails to donors directly to their constituent files.

As an arts and culture nonprofit, we have a membership component to our fundraising structure. I feel that bloomerang's ability to really provide for a membership program is weak. We've made it work with some custom fields but it's not ideal.

Michelle
Executive Director (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Bloomerang has everything we need.

Commentaires : Bloomerang has changed how we keep track of almost everything and put it all into one place. We are very pleased with it, and we are still learning more good things.

Bloomerang has amazing customer service. As a small non-profit selecting our first DMS, we reviewed many and then took the plunge and signed up for Bloomerang. Our chats and emails asking for help always receive prompt responses from knowledgeable people. There is no substitute for that level of assistance. We also love the ability to customize our data and all of the other things that can be done with Bloomerang. We have left behind our old systems for keeping track of donations, volunteers, trainings, newsletters, and more!

We are getting better at creating reports that show what we want to track, but this is an area that feels a little convoluted, probably due to my lack of experience. I have received excellent help from Customer Service to get what I need, though. I have a feeling that the large number of steps it sometimes takes to create a report is necessary and can't be changed. I would also like a smoother way to keep track of people who sign up for a free class, and then to track who actually attends the class.

Russ
CEO (É.-U.)
Musique, 11–50 employés

Game Changer

Commentaires : It was a game changer for our organization. It's probably the only software we use that the entire team (a 9 person staff) agrees on and enjoys using. The Bloomerang team did a wonderful job of onboarding our organization and we really felt like we could access the full power of the software from day one.

Bloomerang is easy to use and keeps our development efforts on track. I especially like the engagement level meter and the integration with Donor Search. Reports have never been easier and are wonderfully dynamic. The integration with our website is seamless, so donors who give online go right into the database and we're immediately notified of every gift. Donors have been surprised when I sometimes email them a personal thank you before they've even logged off of their computer - in addition to the automated thank you they receive right from Bloomerang. It's the one software I actually look forward to logging into each day.

Very few cons. We are a school and I wish it integrated with our registration software. Other than that, love it!

Janie
Psychologie, 51–200 employés

Bloomerang is the best!

Commentaires : We don't need a big semi, we just need a pickup truck. Bloomerang has been our happily affordable, fully loaded pickup, with little extra surprises like a cool sunroof, and leather seats. We are now driving our development program with dependability, accuracy, and style.

Bloomerang is extremely user friendly and has the best customer service I've ever experienced. Having it as a tool has allowed us to move from a barely functioning CRM to a more professional development office. We can now manage our moves management and have accurate reporting.

There are really small things that I'm hoping change, for instance I would like to have more options for customization in the newsletter generation. And, I miss my shortcut of putting in a zip code and having the city populate automatically. Small things that do not affect much.

Aaron
Office Administrator (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

King of Integrations (with great Support)

Commentaires : Switching to Bloomerang (and some third-party services that integrate well) has been a key to taking our organization to the next level.

Bloomerang does almost everything you need out-of-the-box, and even more with a little custom help from the team during setup. But what really makes it shine is the integrations. If a built-in feature isn't cutting it for you, then add your favorite service and just use Bloomerang to track. Even if an integration isn't native (automatic), you can add it via Zapier.

The interface is built to be user-friendly, and it is for the most part. But there's just no reason to cut off the side margins. At least for viewing reports with lots of columns, a wider view would greatly improve the experience and usability. I shouldn't have to export a list just to see more than 5 columns.

Kevin
Marketing & Communications Manager (É.-U.)

Easy to use interface

Commentaires : One of the best things about Bloomerang is there customer support. It is very easy to call them and get a very knowledgeable person that works directly for the company. After talking to them, they email you with what was discussed to make it easier to go back and follow directions.

I like that Bloomerang is very easy to use and understand. In today's society, we have incredible technology and constant updates that fill up our news feeds and dashboards to the point where it gets confusing at times. Bloomerang does a good job making everything look super clean and easy to read. Not only that, it's easy to find something in the reports section because the reports are very straightforward to understand how they work.

Compared to other programs, they don't have a beautiful online form which is why we use another 3rd party that also works with Bloomerang. There are also more steps to take to send a thank you email. These aren't big things but sometimes I wish that updates would come out sooner.

Charity
Musées et institutions, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Powerful/Intuitive tool at a great price

Commentaires : Bloomerang has been so helpful to us as an organization and being able to pull clean data and prospect research effectively has changed the game for us. Their customer service has always been very knowledgeable supportive and friendly. I have recommended Bloomerang to several organizations and they have come back to thank me after making the switch.

Report pulling, campaign, and appeal management. Donor management, prospect research, best practices.

no form for earned income, app is not easy to use

Bloomerang Review

Commentaires : I work with several clients that use Bloomerang for their database. This software is very easy to use and very user friendly. They are very responsive when you have questions or are having issues using their software. I would highly recommend this database software to any organization. I have worked with two other database soft wares and Boomerang has been the best so far.

I switched to Bloomerang about two years ago and this has been a great change. Their customer service and help center is very easy to navigate and a representative responds to your questions within seconds. From step by step instructions on how to pull reports, trouble shooting problems, helping with deleting and importing new constituents, any issues or questions you have they have answer for you within minutes. I love their feature of online webinars that introduce you to their new features and updates. These webinars are extremely helpful and give me the knowledge and information I need to train new employees on this software. Another pro is that they are open to suggestions and improvements. I have sent in a few changes that would make pulling reports easier and updates that will help decrease entering duplicate constituents and they have taken this feedback and acted on it. Several of their new features address the recommendations I have sent them.

What I like least about this software is that it does not auto populate the city and state when you put in the zip code for a constituents account. This is a feature that I was use to using with other software. This was a helpful feature to have that made data entry easier. I am also not in love with their acknowledgment generator because you can not edit individual letters once they are merged into the Bloomerang template. This is a feature I would like to see, because many of the clients I work with like to add a personal touch to each acknowledgment. We are not able to use Bloomerang for this process because to edit each individual letter we would have to generate acknowledgments one by one, not in bulk, which is very inconvenient and time consuming.

Melinda
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51–200 employés

Got out of hostage situation

Commentaires : I came into a new position and when the company mentioned their donor database it was like they were caught up in a hostage situation. They were stuck in an expensive contract with something they barely knew how to work with. A key component of my hire was that I knew how to work with this big, aggressive, expensive system. What a backward way to think! I had always heard of Bloomerang thanks to their presence at conferences, webinars and experts. To move to a simpler system meant more people could use this tool. So what do I like best? Bloomerang became an effective tool so that more than one person could use the system. Increased functionality meant we could accept online donations and training people became a cinch.
Bloomerang is an excellent tool and I can't see any areas for improvement. One feature several users including myself have requested is currently in development. So Bloomerang listens to their users to offer solutions and keep the platform moving forward. They are patching the holes in the roof and doing the maintenance needed- not making you buy a whole new house to get upgrades.

I came into a new position and when the company mentioned their donor database it was like they were caught up in a hostage situation. They were stuck in an expensive contract with something they barely knew how to work with. A key component of my hire was that I knew how to work with this big, aggressive, expensive system. What a backward way to think! I had always heard of Bloomerang thanks to their presence at conferences, webinars, and experts. To move to a simpler system meant more people could use this tool. So what do I like best? Bloomerang became an effective tool so that more than one person could use the system. Increased functionality meant we could accept online donations and training people became a cinch.

Sara
Collecte de fonds, 1 001–5 000 employés

Bloomerang is AMAZING!

Commentaires : Our previous data was kept in an Access Data Base (It was HORRIBLE) Since switching to Bloomerang I've had no issues tracking donors, reaching out to first time donors and our repeat donors by having reports to run at my fingertips. It's simple to enter new information into and so incredibly user friendly for someone who didn't know much about data bases. Right from the beginning when I was researching software programs I found the sales people to be super friendly, non-pushy and incredibly helpful in building my presentation to the board. Hands down it was easiest software to navigate and can do so much more than I've even used it for.

User-friendly; Easy to learn; Awesome customer assistance when it's been needed; prompt responses; dedicated employees (my original sales rep (Gabriel) STILL emails me a couple times in a year to see how things are going and if there's anything I need... :) ) Very easy to get almost any type of a report I need-quickly and effortlessly. I would recommend it to any agency looking to purchase donor software (and have). Sales rep was NEVER pushy but extremely helpful in assisting me with "selling" this product to my Board of Directors. Love all the webinars and teaching tools in the library that I can use if I want.

I just don't have the time in my every day job to use this software to it's full potential. (That's on me, not the product though...) I wish it did grant tracking too.

Carolyn
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51–200 employés

Bloomerang Review

Commentaires : Exceptional. The best ever experience I have had with a database product vendor.

1. Ease of use: Bloomerang has been easy to learn even for staff members with limited data base experience. Data pages are large and easy to read.Information on the home page is helpful. It is easy to manage and change settings. 2. Customer support: If having difficulty with any aspect of Bloomerang, customer support is only minutes away. I have never had to wait for a response to a requst for a chat. Futhermore, every customer support person provided easy to understand answers, was always friendly and never made me feel unimportant. 3. Always making improvements. The Bloomerang team provides an easy way to make suggestions for future improvements and they are always adding improvements. Plus they communicate well about the improvements. 4. Cost. At the time of our purchase, Bloomerang was a mid-priced option. I do not know how the price compares to other options now but if it is still a mid-range or higher option, it is worth every penny. 5. Reporting is very flexible. 6. The ability to link people in the database and combine them into households. This is very important for a school environment.

I really do not have any dislikes of Bloomerang. The reason is because if I ever have difficulties, I contact them and receive immediate assistance.

Paula

Donor Management Can Be Functional ... and Fun

Commentaires : The reporting and tracking features make forecasting and budgeting process so much easier. I also love the extras like generosity level and True Givers. These bonuses have helped me track down some great new donors.

I came for using another donor management software that was dull and reports were impossible to obtain. My first view of Bloomerang had me falling in love with it's interface. It doesn't just work right, it functions the way I think. And it's so pretty. I don't know about you but I need something that I stare into for hours to be easy on the eyes and Bloomerang's color scheme and playfulness makes it less of a chore. I love the little button up top that links me to direct chat help. Almost weekly, I have someone help me make a new report that I think might be helpful. It's easy enough to do the reports on my own but sometimes their help makes my reports a bit less chunky. They help me weed through the data I don't need to get to what really matters. The support team is awesome, friendly, knowledgeable and willing! The integrations are great, too.

Not much I don't like about it but if I had to pick out one thing: I wish there was Social Media integration with more than just Twitter - IG and FB would seal the deal. Being able to produce an e-blast that translated to a FB or IG post would be ideal.

il y a 3 ans

What a delightful review, thank you Paula!