Avis clients sur Bloomerang

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Bloomerang

Un système de gestion des donateurs sur le cloud pour les collectes de fonds modernes.

En savoir plus sur Bloomerang

1 043 avis affichés

Karen G.
Karen G.

"I love Bloomerang"

Commentaires: Most fundraising vendors I've worked with feel very "salesy". Not Bloomerang. The company is made up of genuinely good people who honestly care about improving nonprofits' relationships with donors and helping them reach fundraising goals. I've been a customer for over 10 years and their culture continues to be this way. I also love how much time I save - other CRMs require a lot of time to clean up and input data; with Bloomerang I am able to spend more time actually raising money.

Avantages: The reporting meets all our needs, data is easy to import and read, customer service and tutorial videos and articles are on point, and the company offers continuing education courses on fundraising strategies.

Inconvénients: I've converted to Bloomerang from other CRMs at three different organizations now. Whatever cons they are, they are very minimal, and Bloomerang is constantly improving its system. Any major cons I could think of in the past have been resolved through upgrades they've done over the years. If I ever do have an issue, they are extremely open to feedback and will add my concerns to their list of features to improve.

Ruth ann L.
Business Manager
  • Publié le 07/10/2021

"Valuable technology for Nonprofit Business"

Commentaires: The planning to set up our donor base with Bloomerang took months. The migration of data to Bloom was difficult. However, we had the constant help of a Bloomerang specialist to help us with the program set up and launching. I give credit to our own administrators for setting things up meaningfully. To get quality results from Bloomerang, the users MUST set the program up correctly in the first place. After that, there will still be a learning curve. Now that we are 2 1/2 years into Bloom, we rely on it for all our donor activity. We also use the QBO syncronizing feature. It is great

Avantages: Ease of data entry. Security. Multi-user capability. Ease of record keeping

Inconvénients: The steep learning curve for beginners.

Amanda J.
Philanthropie, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 17/06/2019

"Bloomerang (proceed with caution)"

Commentaires: I think there were a few things in the demo process they could have shared with us, especially about the form.

Avantages: This review comes from someone very new to Bloomerang, but not new to the implementation process of databases. This product is very intuitive and easy to use on the back end. It has some great features and I'm excited to fully implement it for our organization. There team has been great to respond to requests and they offer some excellent webinars and education for fundraisers.

Inconvénients: This was not said at all in our demo process, and I failed to ask, so I wanted to share the information with those going through the selection process. They only have one donation form and it is not very pleasing to the eye. If you want to make any changes to it (font, setup, changing it to monthly only form) you must have experience with HTML code. Something I do not have experience doing. The best practice for monthly giving is to have it's only form, and unfortunately this is something we won't be able to implement because of the HTML coding requirement. Also, their email service is great but not automated in any way. So if you're planning to have a new donor welcome series of emails you must do it manually they do not have any email automation. We're now looking into MailChimp to possibly use for email automation.

envoyé par Bloomerang le 28/04/2020

Hi Amanda, thanks for your feedback!

We're always working on improving our online giving and email marketing features. We've recently released a MailChimp integration as well!

• Publié le 17/06/2019
Aaron S.
Office Administrator
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 14/07/2021

"King of Integrations (with great Support)"

Commentaires: Switching to Bloomerang (and some third-party services that integrate well) has been a key to taking our organization to the next level.

Avantages: Bloomerang does almost everything you need out-of-the-box, and even more with a little custom help from the team during setup. But what really makes it shine is the integrations. If a built-in feature isn't cutting it for you, then add your favorite service and just use Bloomerang to track. Even if an integration isn't native (automatic), you can add it via Zapier.

Inconvénients: The interface is built to be user-friendly, and it is for the most part. But there's just no reason to cut off the side margins. At least for viewing reports with lots of columns, a wider view would greatly improve the experience and usability. I shouldn't have to export a list just to see more than 5 columns.

• Publié le 14/07/2021
Kevin F.
Marketing & Communications Manager

"Easy to use interface"

Commentaires: One of the best things about Bloomerang is there customer support. It is very easy to call them and get a very knowledgeable person that works directly for the company. After talking to them, they email you with what was discussed to make it easier to go back and follow directions.

Avantages: I like that Bloomerang is very easy to use and understand. In today's society, we have incredible technology and constant updates that fill up our news feeds and dashboards to the point where it gets confusing at times. Bloomerang does a good job making everything look super clean and easy to read. Not only that, it's easy to find something in the reports section because the reports are very straightforward to understand how they work.

Inconvénients: Compared to other programs, they don't have a beautiful online form which is why we use another 3rd party that also works with Bloomerang. There are also more steps to take to send a thank you email. These aren't big things but sometimes I wish that updates would come out sooner.

Kelly N.
  • Publié le 10/09/2021

"You Don't Have To Spend A Lot To Get A Lot"

Commentaires: This has been a great tool for a small organization to utilize. Whenever we have questions or problems using the tool, the team at Bloomerang has been very accessible and helpful. I appreciate that we can "chat" or ask for a call back without having to rifle through the help library when we have a specialized question.

Avantages: This is a very user friendly software package that allows you to manage donor relationships. I love that it's connected to communications software so you can send targeted emails/newsletters/etc and it tracks engagement. We also have access to DonorSearch, which usually costs boku bucks and out of the price range normally for a small nonprofit like ours. Now we can do donor research without it breaking our bank. I also like that you can set up tasks to help remind you about connecting with specific donors.

Inconvénients: I don't like that when you set up a business and enter someone's name associated with the business, that you can't easily search for that person by name. It seems only the individual name search works this way. My work around is to search using email addresses, but sometimes I don't know that. It would also be lovely to tie business giving to each person's account who is connected to that business (if the gifts are corporate gifts). This way, I might be dealing with someone in accounting about a gift by a bank, but I have to go through multiple bank employee names of file before I find who authorized a specific gift.

• Publié le 10/09/2021
Mary A.
Consultant
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 23/08/2021

"Bloomerang - Big Bang for your Non-Profit CRM Buck!"

Commentaires: Great company to do business with! Had a very positive experience starting with the sales team, on through implementation and going live. We budgeted for some customization related to our website donation page and e-newsletters--well worth the money. Fantastic customer support since going live! Triggers for 1st time donor calls are a big plus for getting the engagement and donor retention ball rolling. Looking forward to using DonorSearch more--pricing on that is a real bargain!

Avantages: Bloomerang's functionality, ease of use and flexibility were deemed very important for a small non-profit with zero database experience. Having all grant and donor data in one location has made the organization much more efficient with regard to mailings and e-communications! Love the flexibility of being able to edit individual acknowledgment letters. Bloomerang’s focus on donor retention practices and engagement stand to strengthen donor relationships and increase revenue. Finally, significant value and opportunity are represented in the DonorSearch add-on to conduct prospect research and enhance major gift pursuit.

Inconvénients: Be sure to factor in adequate implementation costs, especially if your organization is new to data conversion. While Bloomerang offers great small shop pricing for organizations with few donors and small budgets, in terms of implementation I would recommend, and budget for, either their customized conversion or a basic conversion with the help of a consultant. This is too important an investment for folks who are already short on time, and in this case, the needed expertise. So not really a con, more like a reality check if you are new to database software. Multiple tributes within a single gift seem problematic and could use improvement.

Jared S.
Director of Relationships & Giving
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois

"Get some traction"

Commentaires: This has been an invaluable tool in our work to build relationships with our constituents.

Avantages: The software helps me feel more in charge of fundraising. It's one place that keeps all my information in a reliable and accessible way. It really assists with the informal nature of relationship building by offering structures to articulate and evaluate.

Inconvénients: Sometimes the processes can be a little too involved, especially the ones that I use less often. I find myself having to re-teach myself things because there are so many steps. But honestly, that's a minimal critique. I really do believe the software is as effective as the user.

Scott B.
Administrative Assistant
Médias de diffusion, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 19/08/2021

"So much easier to use than our previous CRM"

Commentaires: We have two people in our comapny that use Bloomerang on a daily basis, and we find that we both use it in entirely different capacities. Throughout the year we find ourselves using so many different aspects of it —entering gifts, tracking engagement, creating notes & interactions, running reports, and so on. That just goes to show how robust it is.

Avantages: Bloomerang provides so much more versatility and functionality than our previous CRM tool. I love the ease of entering donations, an easy-to-read Timeline for each donor/organization, the ease of creating receipts/acknowledgements, and so many more things. I especially love the "Chat" function for customer support — quite often I'm able to open up that chat window and there's a representive there that helps me with whatever question I have that day (creating reports, looking for features, giving a "how-to", etc)

Inconvénients: I would love to see the "Templates" area for reports fleshed out even more. I've found that some of the reports that my Executive Director have asked for would appear to be reports that many upper-level management would be looking for, but I've had to build them from scratch. But I also know that Bloomerang offers an area where we can make suggestions, so I utilize that when this occurs.

• Publié le 19/08/2021
Chief Do Gooder and Results Conjurer
  • Publié le 15/07/2021

"The Best Little Fundraising CRM Money Can Buy"

Commentaires: Great control over how I set up and manage the database to meet most fundraising needs. Love the best in class reporting functionality; they are doing stuff no one else is doing in that realm.

Avantages: Easy to implement. Great customer service. Robust reporting features. Great user interface. Best in class features. Just upgraded email marketing features!

Inconvénients: Not a lot of options for online fundraising campaigns (vs a regular donation page), and online forms are limited.

envoyé par Bloomerang le 10/08/2021

Thanks so much!

Since Bloomerang's acquisition of Kindful, we have drastically upgraded our online giving tools, as well as added new functionality like peer-to-peer! You can check them out here:

Keith G.
Development Manager
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 18/10/2021

"Best product I've used out of the box!"

Commentaires: I am absolutely thrilled with Bloomerang! Not only does everything work out of the box with this software, but the technical support is AMAZING!!! I've never worked with a better technical support team for any product. Ever. There are not many people familiar with fundraising in the rural area we operate out of, so I wanted to find a product that would guide you along the way in case I ever left and the next person coming in didn't know what to do. If you follow their prompts (and take their free classes) you will be successful. Our previous software didn't have any reporting capabailities (why were we even using it? IDK) so when we switched over I loved getting to generate my own reports. And because they focus on Donor Retention, we actually saw our retention rate increase from 33% to 42% in 9 months!

Avantages: This platform is super easy to use, and will meet all of your basic needs right out of the box. So many other platforms require days of setup and customization, not Bloomerang. Everything works the way it is supposed to without needing to know how to do backend coding or extensive customizations. But perhaps the thing I like the best is that it prompts the Development Team on actions to take, who to reach out to, and areas to keep an eye on. It's like putting on the bumper guards at the bowling alley so you'll always be successful if you actually use the software.

Inconvénients: My least favorite thing about the software is when you have to search out other products to do simple tasks. Really it only impacts one place - online forms, which includes online giving. The forms built into Bloomerang are fully functional but very basic. I'd like to have the option to be able to customize the forms without having to find another product to use.

• Publié le 18/10/2021
Maranne mcdade M.
Philanthropie, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 19/10/2021

"Bloomerang 2 years later"

Commentaires: We have been very satisfied.

Avantages: The web-based interface is fantastic. The evolution of flexibility and email marketing agility is not growing as fast as our organization's ability to maximize it. But, at this price point, Bloomerang has proven to be a very useful mechanism for volunteer engagement, donor development and stewardship, and for developing reports to enable us to better steward our donors and increase the number of donors overall..

Inconvénients: Bloomerang is a little clunky. As we have gotten better at using it, our end-user satisfaction has lowered. We know more and want to be able to do more. For example, navigating in and out of email templates and copying and searching for past templates used is slow and multi-step, requiring back to the beginning navigation. Online forms development and email creation are somewhat "clunky".

• Publié le 19/10/2021
Diane C.
  • Publié le 16/08/2021

"Bloomerang is easy to use and access stored information plus they have A+ customer support"

Avantages: Bloomerang is very easy to use compared to E-Tapestry which is what we had been using before. Running reports and lists is a breeze and I love that our e-communications and online/recurring giving is all integrated in Bloomerang which was not the case in E-Tapestry. We're very pleased with it. It has saved me lots of time because everything is really intuitive and simple. Plus, the chat support is awesome. If I run into problems I get quick help and usually it's easy to do whatever is I need to do!

Inconvénients: The online giving forms aren't integrated into our website (people are directed to a Bloomerang hosted pate) which I think would be nice and enhance the donor experience. I've not done a good job or spent the necessary time to set up grant tracking as I would like to have it and I wish that felt as easy as running reports does.

• Publié le 16/08/2021
Liz M.
  • Publié le 19/07/2021

"An Important Investment"

Commentaires: I love Bloomerang. I've used it as a one person Development Team for a couple years and for the first time in our organization's 45 year history we are able to track gifts without a messy spreadsheet. We now have added a team member who is finding it easy to dive in with all the great on-demand trainings they offer. I look forward to using more of Bloomerang's tools now that we have a little more capacity.

Avantages: Bloomerang makes it super easy to track donor info and run reports to manage your fundraising data. The team is great--warm, wonderful people who understand nonprofit fundraising needs. Their frequent webinars are excellent to keep you up on new trends, ideas, and sharing best practices and their on-demand classes on how to use the database are extremely helpful.

Inconvénients: Importing interactions from our custom program software can get tricky and often results in duplicate accounts that we later have to try to clean up. And I wish there could be prompt for monthly recurring gifts that made it easier to enter them, rather than having to look them up and add each payment--there's got to be an easier way for this once a recurring gift is set up.

envoyé par Bloomerang le 11/08/2021

I love this Liz! Thank you so much for the thoughtful feedback.

• Publié le 19/07/2021
Idit S.
  • Publié le 15/07/2021

"great for small non-profits"

Commentaires: Have recommended to others and would continue to do so. For small non-profits that are not going to hire a full time database person, this is simple enough for our entire staff to use. We even use it to track our client information since it is easy enough to manage. Stands out for customer service. When we can't figure things out, they quickly help and have solved everything quickly (or explained the limits).

Avantages: It was easy to on-board and set up. Great customer service. We were able to quickly get data into the system, send emails, integrate on our website and get the basics running. As small non-profit, it is growing with us as we are growing our donor management and tracking capabilities.

Inconvénients: The power of reporting and on-line forms could be improved. Editing/importing data is also a little awkward. Wish there was a way to bulk update that was simpler. Customization is limited. There is a tension between not be so complicated like other software, but sometime it is a little too simple. That said, I would still choose this in a heart beat.

envoyé par Bloomerang le 10/08/2021

Thanks so much!

Here's a quick guide for making mass udpates:

Gina M.
Executive Assistant
  • Publié le 11/07/2021

"Could not be more pleased with Bloomerang CRM!"

Commentaires: We had previously used a CRM that we were very displeased with and our database was a mess in our previous software. Bloomerang helped clean that up so that we could have a clean transition to Bloomerang. So appreciated!

Avantages: From start to finish, Bloomerang makes it a priority that the customer is working with a real, live person. Not only is their staff informed and reputable, they are personally invested in their work at Bloomerang and the organizations that utilize the CRM.

Inconvénients: This software has been efficient and useful across all categories!

• Publié le 11/07/2021
Jennifer B.
Development Manager
Collecte de fonds, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 08/06/2021

"Bloomerang makes my job easier and more fun!"

Commentaires: As a one-person development department, I have to manage multiple tasks and Bloomerang has been the best way to streamline, track, report our inputs and, most importantly, make sure we are implementing adequate donor cultivation and stewardship.

Avantages: I love the ease of use, the extensive training opportunities, reporting features, interaction tracking, email that connects to donor records, and the dashboard where I can look at our progress and tasks every day.

Inconvénients: I wish the donation page was easier to customize. I'd like to add more imagery and thank you messaging. It would also be nice if there were more email templates.

envoyé par Bloomerang le 01/07/2021

Wow Jennifer! What a well rounded review. Thank you so much for the kind words. We have the best customers!

• Publié le 08/06/2021
Marjorie M.
  • Publié le 03/06/2021

"Great Value... Always Evolving"

Commentaires: Overall this is my favorite donor and volunteer management software for a small to midsize nonprofit. The pricing is scalable and it really does a great job of integrating everything you know about a donor into one place.

Avantages: I love how easy it is to use and understand Bloomerang out of the box. The customer service and training offered are first rate. Additionally, I love that wealth screening and NCOA scans are part of the package and not something I have to purchase and integrate separately.

Inconvénients: There's very little I dislike. I want to be able to create custom titles and suffixes for people, but there's very little in Bloomerang that I can't do that I want to do.

envoyé par Bloomerang le 08/06/2021

WOW Marjorie, thanks so much for your kind review. We were thrilled when the nightly NCOA was went live. Such an added benefit to our customers.

• Publié le 03/06/2021
Lee ann W.
  • Publié le 20/05/2021

"Bloomerang in a heart beat!"

Commentaires: We are having no problems with Bloomerange and simply continue to learn. Coming from Blackbaud eTapestry is a dream! I recommend Bloomerang to all local and national leadership groups.

Avantages: Bloomerang has great customer service, easy tutorials, tons of webinars, and educational offerings that are very informative. It was an easy transition to Bloomerang and we continue to learn all the features to best serve our needs. We are enjoying the email feature (no more 3rd party services needed) and the ease of getting mass mailings out. Our tracking of donor history and reporting is constantly getting better. I like the customer service and user-friendly program the most.

Inconvénients: We are still learning the many options before us. We started with a larger package and have not scaled that back. If we need to bring it back, we will. I'm learning new payment features which we may embark but the public feels very secure with PayPal.

envoyé par Bloomerang le 25/05/2021

Thank you Lee Ann for the thorough feedback! Happy to hear you are utilizing all of our free content too.

• Publié le 20/05/2021
Jean S.
CRM manager
Énergies renouvelables et environnement, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 11/05/2021

"Wild Connections is very satisfied with our CRM"

Commentaires: After a learnign period of several months, we've found that our small team has become very effective in sending regular mass emails and print mail lists for newsletters, events announcements, action alerts and funding appeals. One person does the majority of donations entry, acknowledgements, and general data base management. Another person does most of the mass emails. A third person does grant tracking. In the absence of a paid administrator, we are covering all the roles as well as providing several people trained in most aspects of the CRM.

Avantages: Bloomerang CRM has immensely improved Wild Connections' relationships with our constituents and donors. We rely on individual contributions for a large portion of our income, and the ability to send our newsletters, action alerts and funding appeals is critical to our funding efforts. We also track participation in events and use that information to segment our mailing lists. The webinars and on line videos and instructions are invaluable.

Inconvénients: The reporting features are excellent once the right filters are applied. Sometimes it has taken tech support to help us with that, but tech support is very responsive and helpful.

Kelly Z.
Development Officer
Institutions religieuses, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 13/04/2021

"One of the best Developement Products on the market!"

Commentaires: Ever since switching to Bloomerang, I have actually enjoyed entering donor information, running reports, creating emails, etc. With our other software, I dreaded having to login each day because it was just a clunky system, but not with Bloomerang. It is easy to find donor information, create forms, send emails, etc. And after 2 years, I have yet to run into any issues with the software, which is a win in my book.

Avantages: From day one, everything with Bloomerang has been great. I was incredibly nervous about switching over to Bloomerang from our current software and they made the process so seamless and so simple. Once all of our data was converted, I jumped right in and could quickly run reports, create new donation forms, add images to all of my donors, and even link up social media accounts. Something that I could not do with our old software. Bloomerang's interface is also 'clean' and it is fairly easy to find anything you need. But what I have been most impressed with is its help features, free webinars, and customer service people. They are top-notch and you can't beat the free webinars that they offer weekly! I've learned so much since switching to Bloomerang.

Inconvénients: We've only been using the software for about 2 years and right now, I really haven't run into any thing that I don't like. It is so easy to use and is really great software.

envoyé par Bloomerang le 11/05/2021

WOW Kelly! What wonderful feedback. I will certainly pass this along to the "powers that be" thank you!

• Publié le 13/04/2021
Janie F.
Psychologie, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 08/04/2021

"Bloomerang is the best!"

Commentaires: We don't need a big semi, we just need a pickup truck. Bloomerang has been our happily affordable, fully loaded pickup, with little extra surprises like a cool sunroof, and leather seats. We are now driving our development program with dependability, accuracy, and style.

Avantages: Bloomerang is extremely user friendly and has the best customer service I've ever experienced. Having it as a tool has allowed us to move from a barely functioning CRM to a more professional development office. We can now manage our moves management and have accurate reporting.

Inconvénients: There are really small things that I'm hoping change, for instance I would like to have more options for customization in the newsletter generation. And, I miss my shortcut of putting in a zip code and having the city populate automatically. Small things that do not affect much.

• Publié le 08/04/2021
Renee M.
Technology Coordinator
  • Publié le 15/03/2021

"Bloomerang is easy to use for all staff at small nonprofit"

Commentaires: We are very pleased with the chat feature for help; it has surpassed all of our expectations (it makes it easy to recommend the software because of this). We did not jump into using Bloomerang as a tool to increase donations right away, we first focused on building our system. We had a new development person who, after a year, is finally digging deeper into report analysis, which has been our goal. Bloomerang support is continually updating their product. Understandably, new implementations can take time, but their tech team does listen to their users, so I always take the time to let them know of an improvement I would like to see them make (which hasn't been much!). I think new users need to know that it's not an out-of-the box solution. My team knew exactly what we wanted to improve on from our old software. We put a lot of thought into "building" our Bloomerang. For example, we wanted "organization type" further broke down (academic, business, city/county, civic group/other, faith, foundation/trust, municipal (library/police dept/fire dept etc), public health). We also wanted to gather data by county, but realized later we aren't really using it. We created our database in 2016, so maybe they have examples to provide inspiration to new users, this would have been very useful. We have not used any of the additional paid features, such as viewing in DonorSearch. We serve a rural, low-income area and likely would not see a benefit.

Avantages: The interface is very user-friendly. I am the tech support person at the agency, but other staff has been comfortable enough to build reports on their own and manage the e-newsletter (mostly admin asst and development director). That takes a lot off of my plate; I only swing in for questions if staff ask, which isn't much. Staff likes generating the thank you letters right from the Bloomerang platform. Regarding the cost, it is a good value especially compared to other platforms. As a small nonprofit of 4500 households, we felt that we could justify the cost, which we choose to pay annually. We rely on Bloomerang for generating our mailing lists. We have two appeals, the fall appeal goes out to everyone. We are able to target our spring appeal to our most dedicated donors. We like the soft credit feature so we can track a person who brought in a donation on behalf of their church and the relationships feature so we can connect how donors are connected with other donors. We expanded the relationships list to faith/faith member, civic group/civic group member, municipal group/municipal member, housemate, academic in addition to family relationships. We use the secure embed donation forms, which removes our responsibility for PCI compliance for credit cards.

Inconvénients: We still struggle with the report feature. We have no problem with simple reports, but some can get very complicated and we are not sure if we are doing them right. We always reach out to Bloomerang support to make sure that our info is drawing accurately on the more complicated reports. Usually these reports are staples, so once they are created, the user is good to go for all future use, except changing the dates of the report. We have become very resourceful in finding new uses for reports. We have had to get creative with how we do other things in the system - Bloomerang doesn't fit every nonprofit situation. For example, we use the Pledges feature as a billing solution for sponsors of our annual Holiday Lights drive-through display. We enter commitments as a 1, 2, or 3 year pledge. I can see room for improvement in the volunteer data collection options.

• Publié le 15/03/2021
Whitney S.
Development Associate
  • Publié le 10/03/2021

"Bloomerang Software Review"

Commentaires: I think Bloomerang is the best mid-tear CRM there is. If you are looking for a data management software that doesn't break the bank and does things you need it to do, then Bloomerang is it. I have actually recommended Bloomerang to other colleges.

Avantages: It does everything you need it too, for a fraction of what Gift Works cost. I keep all our donor information in the system, run monthly reports using that information, and everything in between. The new feature that we just started using is the "Automatic Acknowledgment Letter" function. We have our standard thank you letter that we inputted in the system, and it will come up when you enter in a donor gift with that donor's information already added to the sections you need it. Then you can choose to edit the letter to make it more personal for the donor. Then we print it right off and it is ready to go. Super simple, and saves us so much time!

Inconvénients: At times, you may feel overwhelmed at all the things Bloomerang can do for your non-profit. When I first started working within Bloomerang, it seem a little complicated, but that is where their customer service steps in. If you have ANY question about the program, they give you a number that you can call any time and they will walk you though what you need step by step. I have called the number multiple times, and every time they were able to help me verbally and give me the written directions as well so I can have them if I ever have the problem again. Honestly, I have a "Bloomerang Binder" full of these helpful directions.

• Publié le 10/03/2021
Hannah P.
Development Coordinator
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 19/02/2021

"Bloomerang for the win!"

Commentaires: I love Bloomerang and use it on a regular basis. I no longer hesitate to look up information or turn to Bloomerang for help. Because I had so many issues with our previous database, I found myself dreading having to use it and/or figuring out a different way to gather the information I needed.

Avantages: My company used Raiser's Edge for many years before switching over to Bloomerang and that was one of the best days in my working career. I love that we can immediately get a sense of a donor as their page comes up with the Giving Summary and Level of Engagement. I also appreciate being able to quickly see what the latest, largest, first, and lifetime giving is at a glance.
Pulling reports, mailing lists, and financials is very user-friendly, too. Having trainings available to return to for refreshers and references is very handy. Using Bloomerang has been a game-changer for me in keeping track of donor information and then having the ability to compile that information in almost endless ways.

Inconvénients: The most time consuming part of Bloomerang that feels a bit clunky is the creation of households. It requires data entry for one of its members, a new constituent record for the other member of the household, and then going back to create a household and link the two donors. It feels like there could be an easier way to get that information and create those relationships without so much back and forth.

envoyé par Bloomerang le 23/02/2021

Thank you for your feedback regarding households Hannah. I will pass that along to our product teams!

• Publié le 19/02/2021