15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Deskero

Deskero est un logiciel cloud qui offre des outils simples, mais efficaces, pour intégrer les demandes provenant de différents canaux.

En savoir plus sur Deskero

The only con we've faced was the lack of a database interface with our BI tools. It has some reporting tools embedded and allows for data download but has to be done manually.

Deskero - Notes

Deskero a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 113 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Deskero ?

Ray
Ray
É.-U.
Source : GetApp

Deskero allows you to measure I.T., so that you can manage it.

Overall, I've had a great experience implementing Deskero as our help desk & I.T. project management solution. If you can't measure your I.T. requests/incidents, how can you manage them? Deskero allows you to measure, so that you can manage. I compared several solutions before trying Deskero, and for price vs features, I found Deskero to be our best fit. We have used it for months to manage daily I.T. tickets/incidents, and for requests/projects. We export the data and prepare analytics to identify areas within our infrastructure that could use improvement. During the setup process, I had several questions, and Nicolo was available to answer each question quickly & efficiently.

A few things weren't laid out in the portal the way I'd do them, the best way I could describe them is that they are a little quirky. However, Deskero support was there to answer my questions and resolve issues.

Andrea
Business Development (Italie)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Simple, complete, scalable and customizable with API

Commentaires : We automatized the creation of new customers and leads with API integration, we provide a self-service portal where customers can find the activation state of their services and any requests. We manage tickets of many types very easy: information, requests, technical help, economics, leads, prospects. We implemented live chat very easy. We can manage many customers with few operators. We are very satisfied.

The product is perfect for tickets management and live chat implementation. You can manage as many ticket as you want and create as many chat widgets as you want, other competitors have limits on tickets or chats. It offers a simple CRM for basic tasks, but useful to store information to let operators answer customer requests. The API can expand automatization very well and information can be implemented or connected in a more complete CRM. Configuration is very easy, but complete, with e-mail template and workflow automatizations by rules and if-then conditions. There is a useful self-service portal for customers.

The API documentation is very minimal and sometimes you have to ask for help to use some advanced requests, but the technical team is fast and give you complete answers. There are some bug here and there, like broken search boxes, nothing too serious, but as you write to technical team they fix them in very short time. I wish the CRM part is more complete with the possibility to create customers types and connect each others, more customized field types and the possibility to create group of customized fields to let operators read information very easy. It's not possible to create if-then rules with CRM custom fields. I wish more customizations for self-service portal, like pages creation (outside the knowledge base), top page banners or alerts, customized fields integration into pages.

Good but not cheap

Easy to use and web based. Trial easy to activate. you can use it with PC, tablet smartphone without problems

The application is'nt cheap if you need more then 1 agent... if you need multilanguage you have to buy the intermediate versione...

il y a 6 ans

Hello! Thanks for your review. You can have full multilanguage support on Grow plan which is only 9 USD/month, so it's actually pretty cheap :) Kind regards

Abel
Myself (Espagne)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Fast and easy

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Easy start, easy config and a good UI, clean.

Lacks of remote conection for help a client

Marc
President (Canada)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Easy process to onboard ticketing system for our clients

Commentaires : We had a lot of request for website maintenance by email and managing these request manually lead to errors and not so happy clients. By implementing Deskero, our clients are well organized, requests and time are also documented and the followup is easy for both project manager (on our end), developer (on our end) and our client team.

Clean and easy to understand / use interface. Support and implementation went smooth and well documented.

We are french based company (Quebec) and the french language pack needs a bit of update.

Mark
Mark
Head of Products ()
Comptabilité, 11–50 employés
Source : GetApp

Used for client support email ticketing help desk

Commentaires : We use Deskero daily for incoming emails to our support address which in turn is auto handed out to 3 support desk staff. The system is quick and efficient.
We do not make use of the more advanced features as the functionality in the entry offer was pretty much what we were after.
We used to use our own OTRS system which was not bad but no where near as easy to use and did not look as good as Deskero does.
If you have a support desk and need the auto ticketing options on client queries then Deskero handles this perfectly well without any hassles.
Tracking a users ticket from beginning to end is easy and shows all responses and is very easy when it comes to allocating certain tickets to specific agents.

Very easy to use Easy to setup, adding external mail account for incoming mails. Simple efficient layout. This is important when your agents are staring at it all day. Auto allocation of incoming queries is very good. Pricing is great

None really, we are on the entry package with a few agents and it has been working well for the last few months.

Santiago
Santiago
Founder ()
Conseil en gestion, 2–10 employés

Complete multichannel solution

Commentaires : Deskero is a easy to use solution for customer contact centers multichannel capabilities. It has, in only one environment, the capabilitiy to establish and maintain a conversation with a customer in a real multichannel environment. Any interaction is treated as a "ticket", independently of the channel. We used for twitter, facebook, chat, mail and web form. It has a very interesting social media monitor and a easy to use knowledge management library directly connected to contact management layer.

Easy to use, Real multichannel.

Ideal for small contact centers or pull based environment. Big ones need also complex interaction routing capabilities, not present in deskero.

Student ()
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 11–50 employés

They are amazing.

Commentaires : Hello,
If you need to work with a company that they care about you go for it !
They are amazing. They respect their giving words. I wanted to start a support servicing company and because I would have been between my client and their client I ask them if it was possible to add this 3 layer. The answer was positive and we work together to achieved this goal.
I'm not a normal customer because the way I wanted to use their application it but the only thing I can guaranty you is that they will do everything they can to help you get the most of their platform.

The Team The value you get for the price Everything works as it supposes. Flexibility to adapt.

The only thing I don’t like it is the design because there is so much space lost but maybe it helps to focus one client at the time.

Daniele
Daniele
Telesales & Customer Service (Italie)
Pétrole et énergies, 501–1 000 employés

DESKERO

Very easy and intuitive program. It’s a perfect back office management tool. I strongly recommend it.

None, I love it and I don’t feel that there are things I would change from what I have seen.

Adjunct Lecturer ()
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001–5 000 employés

Deskero Team Goes Above!

Commentaires : This software is above and beyond what we expected. The team is dedicated to their clients and has always been very responsive to our needs! Deskero is a great ticketing system that scales with your company. They offer quite a few different plans and customizations to work for you and your clients.

Great user/client experience, great customer service, easy to integrate, great for your clients,

Minor bugs here and there that the Deskero team has been very good about fixing immediately.

Internet, 11–50 employés

Amazing Helpdesk Software

Commentaires : I love all the features! There is nothing I don't like about it! Maybe it would be nice to have SMS Integration so it would be nice to keep the customers informed about the important issues beside the email.

So easy to use and complete value for your money! Improves the communication so effectively! Automatic notifications are so nice - keeps everyone updated immediately about any update on the issues! Web based and they have mobile app also that you can use to connect! I recommend everyone to use it!

il y a 6 ans

Hello! Thank you so much for the very positive review! Just a quick note: we do offer SMS integration on our Premium plan. Best regards

Internet, 11–50 employés
Source : GetApp

Amazing App for Software Developers!

Commentaires : This is an amazing app for Software Developers! So easy to use / so easy to setup! I highly advise it to anyone! Mobile App needs to be developed more! It must be more user friendly

Web Based and great customer support!

Mobile App is weak / requires move development

jarmi
Asociado de marketing (Venezuela)
Source : GetApp

Cool tool for keep in touch wit clients

On my favorite things is the fact that Deskero support team is acctually ther for you, in the company were i work start in touch with all the clients is difficult becuse are a lot of clients and all wants something, so we get in touch with the Deskero team and they give us some extra integrations that have been very useful.

Is a not the most friendly app when you are set it, tends to get you confused and make changes is difficult, but thanks god they have a really nice support team

il y a 6 ans

Hello Jarmi, thanks for your review! Please let us know what you would change in the web application by dropping an email to support@deskero.com Thank you!

Luca
IT Manager (Italie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés
Source : GetApp

An effecient system to manage help-desk activities

Deskero allows to manage help-desk tickets via web and mobile phone. It's a valid tool to be close your customers.

Unfortunately is not totally free, but it's really a good investment.

Comptabilité, 2–10 employés

Perfect service desk

It is really easy to set up and start in a few hours

Configuration options could be not enough for your business

Sean
Sessional Lecturer (R.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 501–1 000 employés
Source : GetApp

Everything you need in a knowledge base system

Deskero is super easy to use! We now use it as our primary knowledge base platform. The client area/front-end looks great even when uncustomised.

Samuele
Italie

Deskero, the friendly Help Desk everyone wants

I use Deskero daily and I can say that it's the best solution for your help desk! The team that it's following the project is made up of young people that love to keep in touch with their customers. Never seen such a responsive team, they actually use emails like an instant messaging app, always ready to answer your questions. For the quality level they offer, the cost is minimum

Juan Esteban
Jefe de Consultoria (Colombie)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Really friendly experience

What i've liked the most is how easy everything is setup on the platform, as well as how neat everything looks. Also our customers have been really happy about this tools and are looking forward to use it onwards.

There have been some complaints about the amount of emails that have been generated from our side, but i think that for this follow up is better to have more than less.

Great Software

Commentaires : Customer support , a way for the to reach us and track the status of their issue.

It really takes out the hassle of handling customer complaints and the issues they are facing. We get to support them fast with this.

Actually nothing found so far as it really gives you everything you need

Enrico
Enrico
Ceo (Italie)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Easy to Use, Easy to Manage

Commentaires : Tool really useful because we were looking for a ticket manager and this has exactly the features we were searching for.

The user experience is very simple and all employees can learn it easily and use it continuously.

The price a bit high if you want to have manu users.

Donato Junior
Italie

excellent

I'm starting to use free version and now after 30 min, I decide to upgrade to paid version. I think that is the right version for my business.

the upgrade and the performance. I think is very simple to use and fast ... I never found a software with these two

Paolo
Paolo

Simple & Good

Commentaires : Ticketing service very good and simple to setup and use.
Support 100% fast and decisive.
Price OK with a little discount.

Management of calls of a customer base for a legal software

Matteo
Matteo
Impiegato tecnico e commerciale ()
Ressources humaines, 2–10 employés

Good Program

Commentaires : The application is good and it works perfectly.
Ticket control is customizable, as well as being very simple and intuitive.
Only not quite positive note is the mobile app, which unfortunately in my case sometimes experiences problems.

The mobile app could be very useful if working.

il y a 8 ans

Hey! We recently released new versions for our apps, that fixed some bugs and improved several features. Cheers!

Great

Easy to use and set up. Complete guide to the installation process Cloud based Free agent Affordable paid plans

They could offer 3 agents for the free plan. Also live chat for at least one agent. I think that's it. Interface it good

Logiciels, 2–10 employés
Source : GetApp

What a nice app!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Commentaires : I solved my major problem with ticketing

Friendly User Interface,Real time communication with the customer

Nothing.Everything was perfect.Maybe in the future to add more templates icons