15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur ZENOTI

En savoir plus sur ZENOTI

Zenoti est un logiciel cloud haut de gamme pour salons, spas et centres de cure.

En savoir plus sur ZENOTI

Support and troubleshooting is quick. Mailer on regular updates, testimonials and industry best practices.

3 Months of setting up software. When I asked for them to cancel, there is no one to talk too.

ZENOTI - Notes

ZENOTI a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 1 103 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé ZENOTI ?

Filtrer les avis (1 103)

Informatique et sécurité réseau, 11–50 employés

Logiciel de PME

4,0 il y a 5 mois

J'aime beaucoup la double fonctionnalités de zenoti J'apprécie également le fait qu'il existe un point de réservation en ligne ça montre l'intention et l'efficacité du site

Le coût est tres élevé et aussi il y a pas beaucoup d'intégration Ça manque aussi de flexibilité

Laureine Claire
Laureine Claire
Manager (Cameroun)
Agriculture, 2–10 employés

ZENOTI nous facilite la gestion des stocks

3,0 il y a 5 mois

Les rapports de vente fournis par le logiciel sont de bonnes qualités

L'équipe de ZENOTI doit améliorer la gestion des bons de commande

Togbedji
Assistant (Bénin)
Système judiciaire, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Logiciel de gestion

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Je recommande l'utilisation de ce logiciel.

Ce logiciel est un logiciel de bonne qualité. Il est outil de gestion de stocks de détails, de PDV pour petites entreprises. Le logiciel est aussi le système de points de vente mobiles.

Le logiciel n'a pas un problème ou un inconvénient à dire.

Chandra
Chandra
Cosmétiques, 2–10 employés

Goodby Square, Hello Zenoti!

Commentaires : The sales, transition, development and support team are PHENOMENAL! At no point in our interactions did I feel dismissed, unheard or misunderstood. I felt confident with them the minute I spoke with their sales team and I have that same confidence post launch. Any issues we had were addressed and resolved the same day!

Overall the software has many features and capabilities that can be easily customized to fit your business. This software is like the "Amazon" of booking software for salons and spas and a must have if you operate multiple locations. At present I can't and don't use all of the features but I love that I have the opportunity to grow into the use of the software and still expand my business in future. I loved the onboarding process the most as it had in depth training videos and how to articles on virtually every feature offered; and what I couldn't find or didn't understand the 24/7 support team addressed personally.

So far, I don't have any dislikes about the program. There's a very steep learning curve when it comes to using this software but with daily use, I'll become an old hand at it in due time. The amount of settings this system has is incredible!

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Chandra! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future. Thanks for being an advocate for Zenoti!

Jonathan

Zenoti to scale operations

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I have been thoroughly impressed with my company's Zenoti implementation process, led by [sensitive content hidden]. I was sincerely overwhelmed by the breadth and depth of upgrading from my Acuity-Zapier app patchwork to the comprehensive Zenoti solution. [sensitive content hidden] parsed and paced my deliverables with patience and intelligence. Their conceptual and technical expertise was most welcome and often inspiring as they performed seeming hat-tricks to reproduce my company's tailored membership programs, discount conditions and patient workflows. In moments when I was frustrated or confused, they were reassuring and quick to find workaround solutions for me. Software is only as good as its support. And for someone who has managed health care related information systems for over 20 years, this Zenoti team featuring [sensitive content hidden] blazed an unparalleled, superlative standard in both in terms of their effectiveness and friendliness. Thank you guys, thank you Zenoti.

Highly customizable supported by a highly engaged implementation team.

At first, I was confused about how to model my operations in Zenoti until I was assigned to an extraordinary India based implementation team, led by [sensitive content hidden] who helped create order and sense for me.

Katryn

If I had to do it over I would not choose Zenoti

1,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : The customer service doesn't understand their own system. We went through 3 different implementation teams and each time were told the previous team didn't explain the right process of things. We had to redo so many things over and over. Many of the benefits they told us this system could do it could not.

Nothing. Everything they told us this system would be able to do it does not.

Extremely cumbersome and confusing. Not intuitive at all.

il y a 5 jours

Hi Katryn, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your honest feedback. We regret to hear your experience with Zenoti did not meet the expectations we strive to set. We acknowledge the shortfalls in our software performance and customer service and we're committed to making this right. Immediate actions are being taken to enhance support availability and resolve technical setbacks. We understand our team has reached out to offer support and achieve a resolution that feels fair to you. Your feedback helps us get better, and we are committed to improving on our support and services going forward. Sincerely, The Zenoti Team

Warren

Great Implementation Experience with Zenoti

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Implementation team was awesome. Very technically skilled, very responsive, very polite. The communication has been excellent. We deployed at busiest time of the year (December) and the implementation team went above and beyond the call to support us.

User interface is easy to use. Logical structure of the system. Very easy to run reports. Dashboards for providers and manager.

Forms could use some work. It will be great when they enhance how forms can be sent to guests.

Kim
Owner - MedSpa (Canada)

Beauty Edit Review

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : It has been very positive so far! we are still learning the ins and outs but I have no doubt that it will work great for us. Having the readily available support fro [sensitive content hidden] has ensured that our business operations were not interrupted which was very important for us.

We are still getting familiar with Zenoti but so far all of the functionality far surpasses our previous software. The customer support we have received from [sensitive content hidden] has been over and above any other company we have worked with. He has been instrumental in helping us get Zenoti set-up and functional. He responds very quickly and address every issue in a very timely manner. We would have been lost without his exceptional support and I hope he is recognized for his incredible service.

The migration from Aesthetic Record has been a nightmare but I do realize the issues were on their end so I cannot fault Zenoti for this.

il y a 2 semaines

Hi Kim, Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with our software and your implementation team. We're thrilled to hear that you're happy with the service and support you've received. At Zenoti, we're passionate about empowering our customers, and your satisfaction is our top priority. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and thank you for being a valued customer. Your feedback not only motivates us to continue striving for excellence but also helps others understand the benefits of being a Zenoti customer. If there's anything we can do to further enhance your experience or if you need any assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Best, The Zenoti Team

Taylor
Creative Director (É.-U.)

A Lot to Take In, But Worth It

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall the experience has been good. Our company has been in the middle of a giant relocation and build-out. Implementing a new system was naturally a chaotic experience due to our circumstances. I think that is what is impressive - the Zenoti team, namely [sensitive content hidden], was incredibly helpful in assisting us and we were able to go live with our system exactly when we hoped. Every time we have run into any kind of question or issue, we are met with prompt assistance.

The ability to properly track inventory - this was our main reason for changing POS systems. Functionally fantastic and loads of features we were previously lacking.

There are aspects that are a little clunky as far as administration and client experience goes, and the overall aesthetic leaves a lot to be desired.

Allison
Director of Integration and Operations (É.-U.)
Capital risque et capital-investissement, 2–10 employés

Excellent service during implementation

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Zenoti is an excellent software with the best features we have seen across all software options for Medical Aesthetics clinics. It is user friendly and quick to pick up for clinic employees. The integration process is fairly involved, but we had an excellent team that put in extremely high effort to assist us leading up to integration and for the Go Live of the system. They provided us with round the clock support and ensured our system was set up correctly during the first week using Zenoti.

While the integration process is very smooth, the trickiest part has been after the Go Live period. There is a significant decrease in the amount of support you have while your team(s) are still learning the software.

Furhan
Medical Director (É.-U.)

robust system

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : extremly satisfied. much better than my previous vendor who i stopped using after 1 month.

I loved how robust and reliable the system is. It can get complex at times but the customer support is strong and reliable.

I wish it was a little less expensive, but still, the support is robust and makes it worth it.

Tamika
Nurse Practitioner (É.-U.)

Easy Transition & Onboarding

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

We started onboarding and transferring information from our previous EMR with a deadline of 30 days to be complete including testing. [sensitive content hidden] were fantastic to work with…credit to my team for starting the training modules the day after contract was signed. This helped make our transition much easier. [sensitive content hidden] presented us with a timeline for phase 1 and phase 2 and it we have successfully complete phase 1 with 1 week to spare from our deadline. Of course anytime you change software there will be hiccups but our request were answered quickly. I am sure phase 2 will go just as smooth. I am so excited about the extensive reports available o this system. I look forward to working with and referring Zenoti.

I wish there was a phone option to take photos.

Emily
Practice Manager (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11–50 employés

Great Customer Support

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Great customer support when implementing the system. Very helpful and always answered in a timely fashion- escpecially [sensitive content hidden]

It was a lot of work to implement initially

Kelsie
Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great for managing multiple salons!

Commentaires : It was fantastic. The beginning phase of it was extremely all about sales which was hard because i am very "get to the point" and there was slight miscommunication on some things we thought we were going to be able to do that we didn't end up gaining access to due to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] not having the right information. But again, very minimal when it comes to all the great things we gained! Our onboarding & development team was AMAZING. We scheduled frequent calls and they were completely on target with our launch date and they were honestly so amazing. I talk to them so much they started to feel like family and I am truly going to miss them! Everything on Zenoti's end between the onboarding, development and then our Customer Success manager after going live, it was all so great an organized! They are truly there to give you anything you need and they will spend all the time needed with you to help you!

Something that I loved about Zenoti is how custom you can make it. We are a 5 location business where all of our employees work at all of our salons. Cutting down the time when it comes to running reports & running payroll has made a dramatic difference in my day to day use. Also for our salon coordinators, there are so many features that took away tons of their daily tasks because the system does it automatically. Now it has freed up more of their time to focus on being more available on the phones & helping with retention projects. Also, If your someone like me that doesn't have time to sit on hold for hours waiting for a customer service personal to get on the phone to answer questions , then Zenoti will be great for you because you have access to a 24 hour chat box that someone replies within minutes!

I would say there is any cons that make a huge difference for me? I look at it as I gained so many benefits that the little things that confused me are not a big deal. The one thing that doesn't make sense to our business personally is the way the invoices operate, once an appointment is created, its considered an ope invoice. If someone "no shows" and your staff isn't on it when it comes to no showing or cancelling them, That invoice will stay open & effect payroll. Again, not a big deal as long as you have a staff that is on top of their duties, it shouldn't be an issue (:

il y a 2 ans

Hi Kelsie, thanks for taking the time to review your experience with Zenoti! We really value your feedback and look forward to helping you and your business continue to thrive. Thanks for choosing Zenoti!

Kristin
Partner (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 11–50 employés

Gets better daily

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We have had several POS softwares over the years but we have been extremely happy with Zenoti. While no software is perfect, their team takes the time to check in with you and assist in making the software work best for your company's needs. Our Account Manager Sahiti has been fantastic and brings our areas of improvement back to Zenoti and we have seen real change occur. When working with other companies we have been told that nothing can be done or that they are 'working on it'. Very happy to partner with Zenoti for our success!

The software is very user friendly and the online interface is fantastic. With many customers preferring online booking to calling we have seen a great up-tick in online booking. They also included a text communication system for connecting with your clients as well as a robust email marketing suite.

They have a very complex system for inventory management that makes it hard as a single location to utilize it effectively. We understand why it is complex for chain purposes.

l’année dernière

Hi Kristin, thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with Zenoti! It's our goal to provide you with software and support that will help you and your business continue to thrive, and we are thrilled to learn that Customer Success Manager, Sahiti, has supported you every step of the way. We couldn't be happier to hear about your experience thus far and look forward to our continued partnership!

Rueben
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

A very great upcoming Product!

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We started with lots of downs as our setup process and some of our other system functionalities where not working. As more and more updates started to occur and we where given a rep for the product we where able to get all the assistance we needed to get rolling. I truly enjoy the experience and functionality now for this product and it has grown exponentially since we first started with it. I truly Believe it is the best product on the market right now!

The ability to consolidate multiple functioning systems into one.

There are so many features and access to fully customize that it can get really overwhelming during setup

Kaylee
Clinical Operations Manager (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Zenoti Has been a game changer for our business!

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : We have been in business for 20 years, Zenoti has helped us service our clients in a hassle free way that now we no longer have to stress about our POS system and booking platform crashing or having processing issues. Plus Zenoti is always updating their platform to have new features to make our lives easier. Our clients love it, our staff loves it, and our leadership team is so grateful to the Zenoti implementation team for helping us have a stress free booking system!

The Customer Service is my favorite part of working with Zenoti. This platform is extremely user friendly, but if I ever feel stuck on anything, our account manager and the Zenoti Support Team is very responsive and always has very helpful feedback for us to optimize the use of Zenoti for our business.

We have had issues with setting up the correct pricing for the couples massages, but the customer support team is always very responsive with helping us work out the back end of setting up services.

Angela
Founder + CEO (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 11–50 employés

Nightmare experience with well-meaning people

Commentaires : We are able to ring up guests using this software.

The salesperson was lovely and provided excellent attention during the sales process. After months of surveying the spa software choices, we moved from Booker on the strength of her demos and promises. It was also so refreshing to have a real human to speak with after months of aggravating customer care from our previous software provider. The people at Zenoti are well-meaning and they seem to care.

I don't want to have to write a bad review because the Zenoti people are good people. But I want, to be honest so other spa/salon founders do not go through the experience we have been through. Running a spa is tricky enough--your software must support and lift you up, not take you and your entire team's morale down. Unfortunately, we have come to the conclusion that Zenoti's customer service is lip service. :( They have promised to work out the bugs in the system, but after months of promises, the bottom line is that there are no results. The promises made by the salesperson were not fulfilled. Even though we paid $3K for the data transfer, we had to hire four of our own team members to transfer over the data and memberships. (They said they would refund us $1500.) The day of going live, Zenoti erroneously triggered 250 emails going out to our members telling them they had a facial the next day. We were flooded with calls and emails from our members as a result. The general consensus within our team is that everything is overcomplicated. It is not an intuitive or seamless process. Payroll is time-consuming and reading the reports--it takes triple the time to go through it all to ensure accuracy. One team member summed it up: "They are like bad boyfriends. Booker was hell, Zenoti is hell. Which hell do you prefer, the simpler one that never talks to you or the hell that's trying to be the Harvard professor?"

il y a 7 ans

Dear Angela, First of all, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Your review is incredibly important to us and helps us identify areas of improvement for superior customer satisfaction. We are very sorry to hear about your experience. The data migration took longer than planned. On top of it, miscommunication in terms of accounting methodology followed at Savor Spa has made things worse - it ended up with reports showing erroneous data. Your account is now being monitored by the senior leadership team. We have documented lessons learnt, identified specific corrective actions and will strive to resolve all the issues soon to get our engagement back on track. As promised, we have made the refund. Once again, thanks for your business.

Kristin
Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 51–200 employés

Technical Support

Commentaires : It has improved as I learn my way around over the years. there have been some updates that have helped but I would like to see usability streamlined more.
I really like the chat help feature on ioffice.
I would gladly speak with a software design specialist and discuss some of the issues we as a company experience.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is an amazing technical support person. Our system has some complex set-ups that are not common for this software. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been able to correct some major issues that have caused our system not to perform accurately as well as getting many credit card processing issues resolved. Over the years he has been the go to guy for the hardest of issues. He is very knowledgeable, patient and has great follow up. Many things have frustrated us about the software, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and a few others[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have saved the day for us.

There are glitches. There are too many steps to some of the processes. we are high volume salons and we have clients stare at us while we get them checked in and out. Its usability is could be simplified. It does not seem to be designed with a non-technical person in mind. It also lacks some usability conveniences especially in the inventory and ordering end of things. I wish we could change the print set up of reports too. Some are SO small to read.

Lukas
CTO (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Awkward and overkill for a small salon business

Commentaires : We chose to work with Zenoti because they are a local company and allowed us to use the system for free in exchange for helping them adapt the system for small business use. However, the software they provided was too quirky and unstable for us to reliably deploy into our business, and the interface was difficult to use and unattractive. Despite their best efforts to make it work for us, we were sinking too much time into troubleshooting and asking questions about the system, so we had to drop it.

It seemed extremely feature-rich for large businesses, and very flexible and customizable from the backend by Zenoti. However, it was overwhelming and cumbersome for a small business like ours. We were guinea pigs for a trial run for small business integration, so we got a lot of attention and help from the developers.

The interface looks dated and unattractive. Also would load with visual glitches on certain browsers. Tremendous amount of features was overwhelming and unnecessary for a small business. POS integration was awkward and unreliable. Despite the fact that we got a lot of attention and help from the developers to try to mold Zenoti to our needs, we ended up spending too much time fighting with the system to the point that it was harming our productivity and we had to switch to something that was more stable and plug-and-play ready.

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for sharing this feedback Lukas. We are very sorry that your experience did not match your expectations. We are committed to providing our customers the best support services and this should not have happened. The issue has been communicated to the respective teams and they will look into it on priority. Please connect with our Customer success team in this regard and we request you to please provide all details related to this issue for us to find the best possible solution. Your feedback helps us get better and we assure you to improve on our support and services going forward.

Kayla
Head of Marketing (É.-U.)
Cosmétiques, 11–50 employés

Switching from Booker to Zenoti

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, our initial onboarding team has been very helpful. When we've encountered an issue, as long as it has been brought up with them we generally receive a timely response and a solution to the problem. However, many times we are instead needing to reach out to the Zenoti chat help center. Unfortunately the IT help that we have received via the chat system has been very very poor. On a few occasions, despite labeling our issue as high priority, we have not received an adequate solution till the following day. Or when we list the different things we have already tried to fix the problem on our own, the IT team regurgitates the same information back to us. It is because of this that many times we have had to find our own solutions to problems spending hours going over Zenoti help sites and reading tutorials instead of being able to work on other pressing business matters. The IT support has been so terrible that we've just about stopped reaching out to them for help altogether and have either messaged our onboarding team directly instead or found our own solutions to the problem. We're very excited for when everything is fully onboarded and running to plan because we can see the enormous potential in this software for our business, but we've definitely had a few bumps along the road that have left us quite frustrated at times.

Zenoti has a lot of features and customizations that weren't available to us with our previous software program. The Booking Wizard for one is an excellent feature for our front desk when looking for a provider's availability. We've also come to really love the ezConnect text feature. Many of our guests are much easier to get in touch with via text communication and this is an excellent way to do that without using any of our employee's phone numbers. I also love that we can establish prerequisites for services to ensure that when a guest is booking online they can only book certain services if those prerequisites have been completed. This has helped us to avoid some inappropriately scheduled appointments that we often had with our old software. We also now have access to a lot more specific data for our providers. For example they can now easily check their customer retention and rebook rates, they can set goals that are trackable within the system, and we as a business can better monitor our provider's use of time and adjust commission accordingly.

There is a lot of getting used to when going through the initial onboarding process because Zenoti has so many customizable features. In general these customizations are a good thing, but it can be frustrating when you are in front of or on the phone with a guest and you run in to an issue that requires adjusting a specific setting because it is not always easy to find amongst all of the other options.

Tracy
Business Owner (É.-U.)

Terrible experience

1,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Horrible!!!

Compared to our old system, the user interface was better than the old one. The checkin kiosk works well, and most of the functions for the most part.

I have many more cons than pros.- Their Zenoti branded credit card machine sucks, and if you lose WiFi connection there is no way to check out clients, this is a BIG problem for us and embarrassing when our clients have no other form of payment. It makes us look very unprofessional.-Our phone rings more now than it has for nearly a decade due to all the grievances our clients have when trying to schedule our appointments, we get calls from disgruntled clients all throughout the day because the Zenoti system for various reasons (we have at least several different scenarios/issues that clients can’t schedule their appointment).- we have two computers at the front desk that we use (as well as our mobile phones), because we are a very busy high-volume salon Zenoti system. The problem with this? It rarely syncs on its own so therefore if you are busy and a customer calls (again we get a lot of calls now because their system sucks) and you schedule on one computer but forget to “sync”, you end up double booking. -Product inventory….I won’t even go into this in detail but let’s just say that after having this system for 6 plus months our inventory count/stock has still not been right.Honestly there is so many more aggravations that I’m done listing them as I am getting angry just thinking about what a nightmare this system has been.We have brought the most pertinent issues to support since having the stystem and THEY STILL HAVE NOT RESOLVED THE ISSUES.

Lori
Massage Therapist (É.-U.)

Gaslighting on Tap

2,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : It's not a bad system if you just need the absolute basics, and if you are the kind of person who just accepts everything and never dreams of calling customer service to ask for better functionality. And if you're not color blind. But if you're the kind of person who knows that you deserve excellence and responsiveness in exchange for your hard-earned money, go elsewhere.

It has a catchy name, and it usually keeps accurate track of client appointments.

If you ever have an issue with the app, customer support's first line of defense is to gaslight you and claim that your problem isn't really a problem. They just rolled out their Version 2, and it's a disaster. The new color scheme for the appointment blocks are so muted, you can't see by color change when a client checks in. When I contacted their customer support to report the problems we're having, I was told, "I assure you, the colors have not changed." Fortunately, we have not updated all of our devices (our entire front desk staff revolted and refuses to run the V2 update), so I could take a photo of the before and after color schemes. I replied, "And I assure you, the colors have absolutely changed, and they are almost useless now." We have also had issues with the appointment screens on linked devices not automatically updating when an appointment is checked in, and a client form that is only accessible by a round-about back-door process instead of the big "Client Form" button that should bring it up. When I reported the client form issue, I was given instructions on how to change the form's status so it could be updated. Unfortunately, none of our IDs, not even our studio owner's ID, has access to the Admin section required to change the form. When I told them we didn't have access, their first reply was again, "Yes, you do." I sent them screenshots of our owner's Admin dashboard, and the necessary icon was not there. I have yet to get a reply.

Tri
Director (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Possible the worst user experience salon software on the market

2,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, the only reason we are sticking to Zenoti is the time we have already invested in implementing it. But if it can't perfect the fundamental features like an extremely smooth online booking flow that works 100% of the time, I believe we'll move on to something better sooner rather than later.

Zenoti offers the versatility and ability to customised most features

What's bad about Zenoti is a long list from our experience so far. The data migration process and onboarding was less than ideal as crucial data like appointment start time, services and total cost were 90% wrong. The onboarding team had the chance to fix it but they still got it wrong so we took the matter to our own hand and spent half a day manually fixing the data. They were also less than enthusiastic about implementing additional requests which were critical for our business, so we mostly did it by ourselves. The user experience is horrific to say the least. It's extremely complicated, made more difficulty by the fact that it was made with, what felt like, very little empathy for both the administrator and the end user. Simple changes to the webstore takes too many steps and it's hard to find my way around the configuration of our store. It took awhile but we figured it out.The Zenoti mobile experience for our staff was frustrating as it was much less intuitive and more clunky and some previous softwares we used. Our clients constantly complain to us how it was much more difficult for them to book an appointment online. It's basic issues ie. webstore doesn't redirect a user to the booking confirmation page after creating an account, resulting them having to go through the entire booking flow again - but the slot is reserved for 5 minutes so they can't book it until 5 minutes later (this has happened 4 times this week - that we know of).

Savvia
Savvia
Salon manager (Chypre)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Zenoti felt like a part of my team.

Commentaires : My experience has been very positive for the overall business and I pertain the salons growth and success largely to Zenoti tools, which are continuously being improved and upgraded. The system is user friendly with exceptional support 24/7.

Ease of setup and integration with excellent support.

Some processes could be simplified for user ex. Email template designs and image bank usage. Some features like payments not available for Cyprus, my territory, but understandable as I believe I am still the only user here. Sharing of client feedback to social media story or posts would be great.

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Savvia! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future. Thanks for being an advocate for Zenoti!