Excellent software, super-responsive support team.

Publié le 11/04/2018
Art J.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Allowed me to reach people that get way too much email to read it all.

Avantages: I like the versatility the most. There are plenty of text messaging solutions out there, but none that can do what Trumpia can do. Text with photos, images, video, audio, numbered mobile coupons with a private web-based redemption site that employees can access on their mobile phones to record discount programs. There's also a web-based customer loyalty program function that replaces paper cards entirely. Tons of options that marketing departments need, like surveys and trackable hyperlinks and automated variable messaging with additional list segmentation depending upon customer response. Has some features that educational and religious organizations would use, though I'm not in those markets. I really am hooked on the list segmentation and automation capabilities. This provides me with the ability to tailor my messages to subsets of the customer base. Set it, and forget- the software does the work. The best feature? That's easy: people actually read their text messages, unlike email, although Trumpia can do that too. It's a single platform that can do texts, email and social media. The USA-based customer support is first-rate and very personal. They've helped me many, many times. I'm not a techie, and support is very important to me. They have a video training library with dozens of short feature videos. I'm very happy with my purchase.

Inconvénients: That I didn't discover it sooner. A bit of a learning curve for my limited tech capabilities on some of the more advanced features. The support team walked me through those, though.

They have been extremely helpful. My business is using the system as white label.

Heidi S.
Support client

Avantages: It does what I need almost exactly without me having to have custom software built. I've had to alter what I wanted and how I would like it to work, but not by much. It was a challenge getting it set up because it is completely custom, but when we got it right, it's been amazing and so affordable. I had to purchase my own short code for contests and their team was amazingly helpful in that process.

Inconvénients: I would like the ability to adjust online sign-up forms just a little more than what the system will allow.

We continue to trust Trumpia with our marketing needs. Thank you, thank you, thank you

Lucia F.
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: We enjoy using Trumpia for marketing to all of our clients. The ease of use, training and functionality is what keeps us coming back and recommending to other friends and colleagues.

Inconvénients: We are aware that there are some limitations as with all technology, though as a manager I cannot think of any cons.... maybe just the price ;)

Good so far

Blake C.
IT Admin
Support client

Avantages: Value and support has been awesome every time I call I have been able to get a quick response. I also like that they do annual and non profit discounts.

Inconvénients: Not being able to text from your phone to a keyword. I would like to be able to set up mobile phone numbers that can text a list like other vendors.

3 Years in and no complaints at all

Julio F.
Vice President
13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Trumpia has been an excellent resource for our company for over 3 years now. The ease of use, great communication, and highly effective marketing tools make working with Trumpia all the better.

Inconvénients: I personally do not have any cons, however, I do think the mobile version of the site can be improved.

Trumpia makes it simple and fast to communicate with my team in the field.

Publié le 02/03/2018
Randall R.
Confirmation/Dispatcher
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Able to store information that is used each time I send a text. I love that I can send to the whole team at once so everyone has the information they need.

Inconvénients: I have noticed from time to time if i send a text prior to 8am it will not go thru. I use the function of choosing to send it later to bypass that. Outside of that I have no issues with the software.

Easy to use

Krystal M.
COO
Support client

Avantages: The layout and simplicity of the system. We can log on easily --clients are able to schedule messages in advanced.

So far it has been wonderful, however, I feel there are many things we still do not utilize.

Michelle W.
Administrator
Institutions religieuses, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Text out to groups has been nice. I would like to have more text in sign ups.

Avantages: I like the platform that it uses and how easy it is use use the text out option combined with FB posting. Makes it very simple to do it all at once.

Inconvénients: No app that I can use to send/ transmit when I am traveling. I travel a lot and am not always at a computer to login at. I would love to see an app that can do all of the things I need to do on my iPhone or iPad.

We manage 12 shopping center that are all very active with Trumpia and have excellent success using

Ted P.
Partner
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The benefit is that all the centers that we support are able to engage 10's of thousand of customers on any given day

Avantages: There platform is very dynamic and has a many options for engagement. Trumpia does a very good job with training and offers a variety tutorials that helps understand all the other options that they offer.

Inconvénients: The platform isn't as intuitive as I hoped and finding thing isn't always very easy. Its nice that they offer so many modules and ways of engagement but for the average user they dont use them all. I think the main UI should be cleaner and easier to navigate

We use Trumpia for employee text alerts and have been pleased overall.

Communications Manager
Services financiers, 501-1 000 employés

Commentaires: Employee alerts

Avantages: The ability to send immediate alerts to our employees across the country. We heavily rely on this communication tool.

Inconvénients: The occasional outages and inability to send alerts if that month's payment hasn't processed. We typically have more than enough credits to process an alert.
It'd also be nice to be able to buy credits in bulk, as opposed to being obligated to the monthly charge.

Very useful software and an easy convenient way to push our presentations to attendees

Stephen Y.
Operations
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Ability to easily push our presentations to attendees making it a convenient format to present our material.

Avantages: Easy of use with a minimal learning curve . Have used the software for several different conferences and small to large with great consistency

Inconvénients: Has limits to how many Keywords can be used at one time. Once we reach the maximum number of keywords, we then have to delete past keywords to open up space.

Great service. Easy to setup.

Lead web developer
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This software provides an easy way to send SMS in bulk or individuals.

Avantages: The software has great documentation. It was very easy to setup and test a quick through the api. Very intuitive API wise.

Inconvénients: The UI was not the most friendly and a little confusing to learn. The site is also slow it is very hard to actually use the site.

Trumpia lets us keep in touch with our vendors in real time.

Rick W.
Executive Director
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Trumpia provides an easy way to text our outdoor street market vendor population in real time. This allows us to communicate load-in status and other situations that may come up in the course of an evening.

Inconvénients: The text editor needs a little work. It behaves oddly and it can be frustrating when a text message needs to go out in a hurry.

Trumpia is a big part of our business with minimum issues. If an issues arises it is handled quickly

Cynthia S.
Marketing Coordinator/Buyer
Vente au détail, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: One that is most important to me is reliability.

Avantages: I like the ability to look at the analysis of each campaign. This gives us the ability to analyze our promotions and make adjustments to our marketing strategy.

Inconvénients: When recipients have tried to opt out it sometimes does not work. Causing the recipient to call us to manually opt them out.

Great Service!

Carlos M.
Director of Design & Development
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The API integration is fabulous and the connection through Zapier. It has a lot of functionalities.

Avantages: The functionality of the platform and the API integration is very extensive. We have been able to use their API for our custom platform to send messages and codes through our distribution lists.

Inconvénients: It can be pricey. Trumpia isn't the cheapest platform but it is very robust. If you are sending from 5,000 to 10,000 text messages per month, Trumpia is a great option.

Confusing

Troy N.
Édition, Auto-entrepreneur

Commentaires: Very little

Avantages: The ability to track opened emails. Then see how many times it is reopened. Also to see how many are unopened.

Inconvénients: difficulty in attaching new list to a different email template. I work with different clinics and need to be able to use different templates with different list that correspond to the clinic.

I don't have a good experience overall

Maria B.
Operations
Support client

Avantages: I like all the possible functionality. There are so many great qualities and opportunities with it

Inconvénients: Trumpia is not user friendly at all and very very hard to understand and work on. I hate it and has not worked for us

Very efficient software

Ken J.
Pastor
Support client

Avantages: The software allows you to post on social media, text and email with one simple campaign. It eliminates the need to use multiple platforms.

Inconvénients: There are glitches in the software. Sometimes you can't cut & paste text from the text box to the email.

We have a great experience with Trumpia and could not be more pleased

Dianna C.
Agriculture, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It allowed us to create a list and keep our contacts update for sales and location pop ups

Avantages: The software is easy to use and intergrate with all our social media platforms. The text messages get sent fast and accurate

Inconvénients: I do not like that we can not see previous sent messages until after they are copied and added to the send to contact list. I also do not like how many characters we are limited to for the added cost

Good

Publié le 05/03/2018
Angela R.
office manager / Marketing director
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: can reach multiple phone providers

Avantages: online access, upload files and lists, schedule delivery of text in advance . access from anywhere

Inconvénients: multiple lists dont get cross referenced, the scheduling fails and it does not tell you it has failed

More than we needed.

Sharon R.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Using this software gave me insight into the functions I really need for my purposes. It also gave me insight into what is technically possible with this kind of software.

Avantages: I appreciate the technical expertise needed to create this product. It has many useful functions. It allows an organization to collect and communicate with a large number of customers.

Inconvénients: It has many, many more functions than I need. I need a simple mass texting program to alert our small staff of emergencies. I really dislike that it is almost impossible to use quickly and from a mobile device.

Great features and capability.

Adara N.
Associate
Relations publiques et communications, 10 001+ employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Easy scheduling, great tools (drip campaign, keyword sign up), consistently good, no bugs/glitches when sending messages to user base.

Inconvénients: Wish it had more options to integrate into website and newsletter (button to sign up), option to customize the sign up page with our colors or at least logo. Also don't like that images take three credits and we have had some issues with GIF delivery even though they are supposed to be supported. Would like more analytics offferings/visual displays.

I have had a great experience with Trumpia

Katie S.
Talent Scout
Support client

Avantages: I like how many people I can send a message out to. It saves a lot of time for me to send out a text blast rather than calling each individual

Inconvénients: I do not like how many different things I have to go through in order to get a message sent out. It is very time consuming when sending out blasts.

Easy to use set of effective marketing tools

Publié le 03/03/2018
Carl G.
Digital Marketing Director
Automobile, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The ability to stay in touch with our customers via text

Avantages: If you are looking for a way to reach out to your customers in the fastest most direct and effective way possible then Trumpia has the tools for you. Fast, easy to use set of direct text marketing tools

Inconvénients: Trumpia does require a small amount of training to get up and going, and if you don't use it on a regular basis you will find you need to refresh your memory on how to use it sometimes

This has been simple from the start. The staff at Trumpia make it very easy and are very supportive!

Kim M.
Director of Certification Services
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The ability to create a list that captures the information I need to use the service that fits my needs.

Inconvénients: The inability to see exactly who my messages failed to be delivered to and who has opted out from my subscribers