Avis clients sur RazorSync

En savoir plus sur RazorSync

Un logiciel qui synchronise les téléphones portables, les tablettes et les ordinateurs pour permettre aux entreprises de plomberie de gérer efficacement leur personnel, leurs registres et leurs clients.

En savoir plus sur RazorSync

Excellent customer support and integration with Quickbooks.

It seems to be a software issue not a user issue which is disappointing when that was one of the main reasons I wanted to use the program in the first place.

RazorSync - Notes

4,0

RazorSync a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 489 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé RazorSync ?

Will
Will
Chief Executive Officer ()
Services aux consommateurs, 11-50 employés

Best Bang for Buck!

Commentaires : I run an energy auditing / inspection firm and I have tried dozens of other apps to help automate and track our workflow. We don't fit the standard mold of service companies since a majority of our business is new construction. We don't fit the mold of production companies since we are service based. RazorSync is the only "of the shelf" solution that we could customize to fit our workflow. I have greater control and vision throughout our company now that everything is being tracked and measured through RazorSync.

Customized statuses... Hands down our most important feature. We have several different types of inspections that have stages and steps that require both field users and office users to complete. Since we were able to customize the statuses to fit the stages of the project, I can see where everything is at a glance. I can color code the statuses by the responsible employee so that when glancing at the calendar, I know that I shouldn't see any bright yellow statuses that are over a week old... That tells me to go check on Kevin and see if he has a pulse. That type of tracking is INVALUABLE!!! I'm not waiting on reports or taking an employee's word that their tasks are completed. All the other features are great but you can find the same features elsewhere (and pay a lot more).

Most of my cons are specific to the odd nature of our work. We routinely have different inspectors team up for a day and separate the next day and there is no way of assigning more than one employee to a task/work order. This leads to creating place holder events to indicate that the employee should look to another employee's schedule. It works... it's just a bit clunky. UI- RazorSync does not appear nearly as polished as it's competitors. Because of the functionality, I feel that it's an acceptable trade off. The web browser view is the largest problem design wise. Again, we have as many users in the field as we do in the office so half of our company uses the web browser view. If you just run through the mobile app, you probably won't notice the awkwardness.

BRENDA
OFFICE MANAGER (É.-U.)

LOVE IT!

Commentaires : Love the way I can just put it on peoples routes and not have to remember to tell them. As long as they Sync it works wonderful.

I do all my scheduling through this system. I love the app and what I use on the computer. I can go any where and use any computer or smart phone and get the most out of it. If there's something not quite jiving with my life I can always find a way to make this system work. I don't think I use all the features to their fullest but it's there for me once I figure it out or have them figure it out for me.

I sometimes have to figure it out but can't think of much I don't like. When I started using it 5 years ago it was difficult till it wasn't. Everything takes some getting used to and this was some learning but not to challenging. Growing pains only.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for the great review Brenda! We are grateful to be able to help your business. If you ever need anything, please do hesitate to reach out to us.

Canada
Source : GetApp

A lot of potential, but falls short on some very basic requirements

Commentaires : In many respects we are like most service companies. We receive a request from a customer, allocate the time, material and resources required and do the job. Typically the customer sends us a purchase order via text, email, fax, or the phone call. We have tried various to do programs, spreadsheets, google calendars, geo fencing. RazorSync was a life saver. A solution that eliminated our reliance on many of the tools we were using before. The support was great, and the limitations were minor compared to the benefits. The ability to add default items to each invoice such as driving to site are amazing. The automatic billing from the time the tech clocks on site to complete another amazing feature. The technical support amazing again. Unfortunately that is the wow factor stops.

Easy to use for the most part, but the training is definitely beneficial. Technical support is second to none.

There is no field for a purchase order, in our days 99% of our customers use a purchase order. Integration with quickbooks desktop is at best quirky, customers created in razorsync sync to quickbooks but not the other way around. That being said, quickbooks is definitely not the easiest product to integrate with, and their tech support is often sub-par. When a tech marks a job as completed an invoice is automatically generated, which is ok for a project only requiring one visit, but not for one where multiple techs or visits are required. There are some work arounds for that, but not easy to find. When we used the sms to notify the customers that a work order was created and scheduled, most of the customers had no idea who it was coming from. The email send out looks more like an infomercial for razorsync with only a small portion of it displaying our company name and the pertinent information. Attachments can be added to work orders, but not service requests. While this might not be a big deal, at times, it would make a lot more sense to add reference documents, copies of the customer's request or notes to the service request that are visible from every work order, instead of having to attach them to each work order thereafter. The address field can not handle unit numbers at this time, and there were some issues with google verifying the address in some newer neighborhoods, and in order to fix them we have had to re-install the app. At times we have some customers providing us with an address for the work to be done, their phone number and description of the work. The system forces you to enter a name in order to create a customer. More often than not, we just use an underscore. Perhaps there could be some default values in order to speed up the process. I do not need to know more than the customers first name and phone number. The mobile apps are battery hogs on phones, so please make sure to have chargers on hand.

Brianna
Secretary, HR (É.-U.)
Construction, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Okay software for the price

Commentaires : Razor Sync is a decent program and we are making things work the best that we can. The set up did not go as well as we were told it would and a lot of our customer information was not transferred over. I had to hire someone else to come in and move over our customer data.

Razor Sync is user friendly for the most part and I like that all customer info is in one place with unlimited space. I like that it is a cloud based program and can be accessed anywhere.

The software does NOT work with Quick Books as well as we were lead to believe which was the biggest factor for us when we decided to purchase. We have tried to get our Razor Sync to link to our Quick Books with tech support on multiple occasions which were unsuccessful so it has caused a lot of issues with out billing. We also have had over 6 instances where the Razor Sync invoicing and payments have caused customers to get double charged and I have had to call and have the second charge reversed. It does not show up in our Razor Sync only on the customers card statement. Also our mobile ap goes down often and our field techs can not use it.

il y a 2 ans

We appreciate the feedback Brianna. Please reach out to support at 877-675-4395 ext. 2 so we can help with the issues you are having.

Pavel
President (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

What I would like have added or changed

Commentaires : I like it very much it suits our needs very well and I notice a steady improvement. So far the customer service has been great every time a call. I believe over the last 3-4 years we had a technical issue only once when Amazon servers were down or something. Will keep on using it and recommending it to my peers.

Custom service forms. I can create a standard form for pretty much any need. I like the automatic invoicing and Quickbooks integration, gps locator for field workers and time keeping is also great

I am not sure if it is a "con" but I wish after I import all invoices from Razorsync to Quickbooks, that the invoices already have the checkmarks for the allowed payment options, as now after I generate 50 invoices I need to open each one and checkmark the 2 payment options (bank transfer and CC). On the other hand that way I may catch a wrongly generated invoice. Another thing I don't like is when I set the recurring services/ work orders and I add a service item when I set up the recurring service (i.e. the cost of the service and a service form to be filled by our employee), the next time I set any service for this client it will include the same forma nd the same service item - so I need to go in and delete those --- is there a way to add service forms and items in a recurring service without having those aper in every later job for the same client?

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for the great review Pavel! We are grateful to be able to help your business. If you ever need anything, please feel free to reach out to us.

Duane
Sales and Service (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

RazorSync is great for any sized business

I like the flexibility that comes with Razorsync. I can make adjustments on the fly

Inventory management portion leaves a lot to be desired

il y a 3 ans

Thank you Duane for this review! I am glad this has allowed you more flexibility. Please reach out if you ever have any questions!

Dominic
President (É.-U.)

Affinity review

Commentaires : Great experience. Just a few things that would help our workflow. Happy with product overall.

Easy to work with and the customization options.

Sales tax settings reset when sync to QuickBooks, card payments for one off customers.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you Dominic, We look forward to serving you.

Dillon
System Support Director (É.-U.)

Glitches and work arounds

Commentaires : Very Successful software that does a great job on the customer support of the product. Very well designed with many features.

The software allows me to track my business very closely. It allows you to go paperless.

A few glitches with estimates and work orders, and yes there were workarounds but it would be nice if there was a fix

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for the great review Dillon. We work very hard to deliver a powerful solution and one that is backstopped by world-class support. We look forward to serving you. If you ever need anything, please feel free to reach out to us.

Heather
owner (É.-U.)

Has Potential

Commentaires : We see that a CRM program would be tremendously helpful to our business, but unfortunately RS is costing a lot of man hours to resolve quirks and glitches, only to have new ones come up. Customer support is usually very helpful - but there are limitations with this software. It just eats up so much of our employee time and energy to keep it working for us. We are on the lookout for something else.

It is easy to see how navigation of the software should work. The schedule is clear and has multiple views for daily / weekly / monthly.

It is VERY "glitchy". Working one day, kicking us out the next. Places don't seem to connect - for example customer notes will appear in one spot for administration, but then the techs don't see it. Tech's will enter a customer notes and administration can't find it.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your feedback, can you please call us at 877-675-4395 option 2 for support so we can document the issue in order to get it resolved?

Hannah
A (É.-U.)
Construction, 1 001-5 000 employés

Convenient

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Fairly easy to use on desktop. Mobile rarely loads.

Very easy to search customers, edit them, and schedule them.

Very difficult scheduling and editing scheduled appointments.

il y a 3 semaines

Hi Hannah, Thank you for the feedback. We work hard to continually improve the experience for our customers. I will make sure the feedback gets to the appropriate people. We are sorry to hear that you are having issues with the mobile app. Please reach out to support so they can assist you in resolving the issue.

Donald
President/Owner (É.-U.)
Construction, 2-10 employés

RazorSync is an EXCELLENT Platform!

Commentaires : I moved from Successware21 (using it from 2004 to 2016) to Wintac (Using it from Jan 2016 to Jan 15, 2017) and I was looking for a good software that had an all in-one dispatch and financial. But after using Wintac for only one year - I had enough. I had demos done with 5 after looking at 15 companies and found out of the five companies RazorSync.
The Platform is SOOO easy to navigate through my techs love using it in the field and the customers love getting the alerts, emails too. One of the biggest problems with Wintac was my customers getting their invoices by email. No problem with RazorSync! The set up was very easy also and learn time of the platform took weeks not months. One thing I need to express is in the field my techs still have full function of the software in the field when there is no signal with phone or tablet. I have not used QuickBooks since 2003 when I was using Successware21. I was was amazed how easy RazorSync worked with Quickbooks Online version. For someone using QuickBooks already it would be a no brainer to go with RazorSync. In my opinion should be at the top of the list and definitely 10 times easier to use than Wintac.
One more thing about the QuickBooks since I have out of the loop with them for years - We are now doing using the full payroll services through them and cut my cost by $ a year after moving from PayChex for 20 years. Because of the great personal over at RazorSync and the software it has been a GREAT experience for us. We High Recommend this company and if you have a decision to make you must check them out, you will not be sorry.

The Software is very easy to use. I do not need a Server in my office and very mobile with tablet or phone. It integrates with QuickBooks easily and setup is a breeze. The mobile side is amazing with how fast to use in the field. No waiting for upload times. We will switch from phone to tablet when finishing the service call so we do not have to carry the tablet until the end. The phone app is excellent and easy to use. Able to take Credit Card transactions through the system and automatically updates real time. If you are already using QuickBooks it would be an very easy setup.

After using Successware 21 and Wintac - The cost of Successware 21 to high and the major issues we ran into for just an year with Wintac. I can not find cons with this company. They all have different ways of making their software and have glitches but it is how they handle the issues is what makes the company stand out.

il y a 6 ans

Thank you for the compliments Don. We look forward to serving you and the entire Jack Frost Heating & Air Conditioning team!

LARRY
OWNER/PRESIDENT (É.-U.)

RAZORSYNC REVIEW

Commentaires : As a service only business (previous company), and being the sole employee, it was excellent. We still use it for service and repair scheduling, as well as scheduling our construction/installation work. I 'generally' would heavily endorse your product.

The scheduling for service work is excellent. Monitoring where our employees are at any given time is of extreme value. The customer notifications has been highly praised by our clients, and is helpful in determining how productive our teams are, in performing specific service and repair requirements.

The estimating portion of the program needs some work. It does not feel 'user friendly', and is difficult to update or change information. The presentation format appears a bit unprofessional in my opinion. We have used it for some estimating, then re-type the information into another system for managing payments and job status. We are now using QuickBooks Desktop. Not sure how that interface would work. We previously used QuickBooks Online..... I would not recommend using that, as the people in that organization appear to have little knowledge on how to manage the data, causing numerous errors, and some customer negative comments.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you Larry for the review! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything.

MIchael

Great Software

Commentaires : Very good. They are fast to respond to issues and will walk you through any issue you are having over the phone.

The ease of use from any platform. I have varying age technicians so their preferred method of use is different. Younger techs love using the phone app and older techs like the ability to use the computer as well.

There is no Purchase Order system. So when parts are ordered there is additional steps needed to get them into inventory. Instead of placing the order through the software and once they come in clicking a button to put them into inventory we need to order and then put them in once they arrive. This adds a step that we sometimes forget to do. We are a small operation without a parts manager so if we get busy and don't get the parts entered our inventory gets screwed up.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you Michael for the review and the feedback! We're so happy to hear that you think RazorSync is great!! Thank you for making us the partner in your business. Please connect with us if anything ever comes up!

Dave
Senior maintenance tech (É.-U.)
Gestion des investissements, 51-200 employés

Friendly?

Commentaires : The beniefets are that we can get our work orders on the go. Have coverage in most places and we have even started to track times for an incentive program.

Access is good. Has a lot of good qualities and able to get to those workers in a timely manner.

Punching in and out. It asks if you want to punch in but no option for out. Another thing is that when you transfer pictures over it rotates them to a desk top. Now you have to rotate it again. This goes on for your whole gallery. Bummed about that! Also along with uploading those pics it could take up to a little less than a week to be able for our administrator to see those pics. So now we cant trash those pics in gallery to we get the ok. And having 5-7 jobs a day those pics add up in a quickness.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for your feedback Dave. Please reach out to us if we can help you with anything. 877-675-4395 option 2 for support.

Edwin
Manager (Canada)
Sécurité et enquêtes, 2-10 employés

Making you work flow easier

Commentaires : Overall the the software works great.

With the techs inputting hardware while they are onsite and using the on route and on site features in the software, it makes billing out the jobs so much easier. It also gives our invoices a more professional look rather than hand written invoices (and a lot easier to read.)

I have a couple of customers who have over a hundred ship to addresses, and at night when we get called out to a call you can not scroll alphabetically thru the addresses. I have had to manually move them one at a time to have them come up alphabetically. Then one update they change (for one customer) from A -Z to Z-A. It would be nice to either be able to drag and drop them alphabetically into place or hit a button that can sort them from A-Z

il y a 3 ans

Happy to hear the software is working great for you! We appreciate your feedback! If you need anything, please feel free to reach out to us.

Karen
Operations Manager (É.-U.)

Service Requests Don't Get Forgotten

Commentaires : My overall experience with RazorSync is great. We are not invoicing thru RazorSync yet - hoping that it will be an easy transition so I can't comment on that feature.

We perform maintenance jobs for some of our customers; services that are to be performed monthly, every 3 months, every 4 months, annually, and every 3 years and so on. This program allows us to schedule these jobs and the confidence that these requests will not fall off the radar. Our techs can see what jobs are open in real-time; we are certainly more efficient since using this software.

Having a simple extension number for a contact person would be helpful. Having the ability to move a service request from one customer to another would be great; currently you have to delete it and create a new request under the other customer. Having the ability to merge two customer accounts would be great as well.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for the review and feedback Karen! I am glad to hear that your overall experience has been great! If there is anything we can help you with please reach out to us!

Sales Representative ()
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

Short Learning Curve

Commentaires : If your looking for a field service app then look no further. And trust me we tried them all. Quockbooks, GoServicePro, Jobber, mHelpdesk, ServiceM8, should I go on. First of all if you need a mobile app that works on Android then these guys have you covered. Most if not all the apps I mentioned above only support Iphone. All of our techs have android phones. The learning curve is almost non existent. Give yourself 45 minutes and your already a pro. Everything is synced right to the techs phone. You control what they see and do. So also tracks them with bread crumbs do you know where their at. When they change the status of a work order to "In-Transit" the app send an email or text or both to the client. This frees up the technician time having to call the next stop. I could go on and on with all the great things this does. Been a customer for almost two years and wouldn't think about switching.

Tech GPS tracking, no learning curve, great support (always answers the phone and fast email replies), integrated credit card processing, schedule by calendar view which is great, customizable, they host on a very fast server so there's no lag switching screens or loading multiple modules, customer portal, integrates with all popular accounting software if your already using something different. (There's accounting module works great).

Wish they had come up higher in the search when I Googled "field service tech software". I would haven't off had to go through all the other apps before finding them. They are always upgrading and improving the mobile apps (for both Iphone and Android). I wish they would send out a email to let us know so we can let our techs know to update their phones. Not a huge issue but that's the best I could come up with for the "Cons" section.

Ashley
Project Manager (É.-U.)
Sécurité et enquêtes, 2-10 employés

Great tool for our Business

Commentaires : I was the person in our company who researched and picked out rasorsync from a slew of other similar platforms. I chose razorsync because it was superior. The price is fair and the features are useful. The ease of use and ability to track and monitor our technicians​ ' progress is amazing. We love razorsync.

I like that this software allows us to manage our appointments and technicians in a way that is user-friendly​ and comprehensive at the same time.

There are a few features that I wish we could utilize more and that razorsync had but overall it is a very good software platform.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you Ashley for the great review! Glad to hear You love it. We are grateful to be able to help your business. If you ever need anything, please feel free to reach out to us.

Christina
Office Manager (Canada)
Construction, 11-50 employés

Razorsync Pros & Cons

Razorsync allows you to store your Customer's info and add multiple addresses and phone numbers so your employees know exactly which location to go to and the office staff know where to bill the job to. It is also great to be able to look back and see who has been completed and invoiced and jobs that are still incomplete or waiting for parts. We now use it for inventory management which works great as long as your employees enter the parts correctly.

The one thing we did not like about this program is that it would email a customer their work order which was sometimes not complete, even though that feature was turned off in Razor and no one asked it to email it out. So, due to that, we cannot put the customer's email address in the system in case it sends out stuff we don't want them to see.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for your review and feedback Christina! We truly appreciate the opportunity to serve you. If you ever need anything, please feel free to reach out to us.

Susan
Eau/gaz/électricité, 2-10 employés

Support and Ease of Use

Commentaires : Still deciding, have not reached a year yet and still have several problems a month that getting help with can be difficult. We are a summer business so if problems have not subsided may look for other option in the fall.

Price and ability to work with Quick Books.

No inventory tracking, no training videos, training received was inadequate, salesman knew more than the guy that trained me. Customer support is hit and miss, if you get one of the good techs it is golden but if you don't it can take days/weeks to get answers OR you receive answers that have nothing to do with your questions OR are told what you sent them isn't a problem when it is when you are getting error messages. Not able to get a tech on the phone very easily to work through a problem. Every time I have reached out for help with support I am receiving the person that I am having issues with is the person that contacts me, THAT IS NOW HOW TO SUPPORT YOUR CUSTOMERS.

il y a 2 ans

Good Morning Susan, I'm so sorry for this frustration, but I really appreciate you bringing these issues to our attention. I am going to connect with our Operations Manager to address these issues! If you have some more details, please email me directly! Khaverty@razorsync.com

Kristen
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Machines, 11-50 employés

Easy, user friendly and intuitive

Commentaires : The support staff was great in helping us customize the product for our use. The elevator trade is a bit specific and unlike other trades. All of the agents were extremely patient and always found a way to solve our dilemma. They have patience of saints!

It's has an app that is easily used by our field mechanics and is very user friendly. We moved from an elevator specific software program that was not app based.

The only thing we'd like to see is a search field under the schedule page so we would not have to spend time scrolling through 190+ customers. The other option would be to list the customers on the schedule page alphabetically. Either option would make our review 5 stars instead of 4 as this is a crucial way of searching for customers.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you Kristen for the wonderful review and making us the partner in your business! We work very hard to deliver a powerful solution and one that is backstopped by world-class support. We look forward to serving you. If you ever need anything, please feel free to reach out to us.

Bret
Owner - Genral Manager (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Good value for service company scheduling software

Commentaires : The software has a lot of functionality and meets our needs as a small organization. Customer service has been very good so far.

Vary easy to set up customers, schedule calls, mobile app, cloud based Integrates to QuickBooks On line

The mobile app does not automatically sync if you have an I-phone but this is being addressed. It does not have the ability to apply a credit to an account. We use the accrual method of accounting so we book revenue after the service is performed. If someone is unhappy, we have to alter the original invoice because you cannot write a credit memo to apply to an invoice.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for making us the partner in your business Bret. Please connect with us if anything ever comes up!

Parri
HR/ manager (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, 2-10 employés

We have been using RazorSync for a few years now and this program has helped with our workflow.

Commentaires : We are able to keep track of employees and jobs. This software helps to run our business in a more organized manner.

Our scheduled jobs are easily accessible wherever we are. It is easy for our employees to use. Our employees are able to use this software as a time clock. As a business owner we are able to pull up the jobs each employee takes part in on a daily basis. We are able to see billable time versus down time. We are able to store notes for the customer that helps keep a log of the type of equipment they have. RazorSync is affordable for small businesses. We use all of these things to set us apart from other small businesses. We try to think BIG! That is why we use RazorSync.

Our company does not have a time frame or a day for most jobs. They are not all scheduled. We have to manually move jobs over to the next day if they are not completed or unassigned.

VP (É.-U.)

We love Razor Sync for our company

Commentaires : Overall it is working very well for us and we will continue to use it

We run a plumbing company and Razor Sync has allowed us to update our technicians in the field to add or revise service calls during the day. The color coding helps us in the office to see where they are in the schedule. Sending an automatic text message when our guys are on the way is a great feature

The big draw back is the many steps needed to close an invoice and the confusion that occurs when I close something in Quickbooks and interfacing back to Razor. We use the Service address function quite a bit and there is no place for a phone number, adding that line would be greatly appreciated, we currently add it to the work description box

il y a 3 ans

I'm happy to hear you love RazorSync Chris! Thank you for the great review!! . If you ever need anything, please feel free to reach out to us.

Marc

Using the software

Commentaires : Otherwise a great program for tracking all items necessary to run a service business. Customers are very easily managed.

Easy to dispatch employees, track aged receivable's and write out invoices. Great value for what this can do.

User interface can be slow to react. Cross platform from PC to IOS is not the same and there is a learning curve. Would like to see the PC interface customizable. Sometimes there is a lag and some options are useless because they are difficult to implement.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your feedback Marc. Please let us know if we can ever help you with anything.