15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur FreeConferenceCall.com

En savoir plus sur FreeConferenceCall.com

FreeConferenceCall.com propose gratuitement des conférences audio HD et des réunions en ligne pouvant accueillir jusqu'à 1 000 participants.

En savoir plus sur FreeConferenceCall.com

I have found this an easy way to do conference calls without having access to an organization conference call subscription. It is reliable and haven't had any issues with lag or delays.

FreeConferenceCall.com - Notes

4,9

FreeConferenceCall.com a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 374 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé FreeConferenceCall.com ?

Néstor
Néstor
Founder (Espagne)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

One of the best Webinars and Online meetings platform

Commentaires : Awesome, really awesome. People is constantly bugging me about Zoom... let them have it, I´d rather work with FreeConferenceCall instead.

First of all, this is one of the very, very few SaaS of this kind with no limitation on the number of participants on a given webinar or call. Let me repeat: no limitations You can also record and replay your webinars. FCC offers 1GB storage for free and let´s you manage who can access your content via password. That means you can have your perpetual webinar system set up in matter of minutes. This is one of the best features FCC brings to the table.

This is a tough one... Because all my main complaints have been solved with their latest update (like being able to share your presentation and record it). So I guess the thing I like the least is... like every new major update, there will be minor issues that the FreeConferenceCall team would have to work on. I know, I know... but the software is so good that this is no even a complaint about the software.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Zoom

Pourquoi passer à FreeConferenceCall.com : I´ve had a few issues when using Zoom that I´ve never experienced when using FreeConferenceCall. (lost connections, issues to access meetings...) Plus: I´ve found it easier to use than Zoom

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for the awesome review Nestor and for your continued support! We are happy to read that you are enjoying all the features we offer. Rest assured that we will continue to work hard to provide you a world class service you can be proud of! If you ever have any questions or concerns, please email us 24/7 at support@freeconferencecall.com.

Josh
Josh
Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

Easy and Reliable Phone Conferencing Solution

Commentaires : All complaints about UI aside, the best part of FreeConferenceCall.com is its simplicity. It's quick and easy for anyone with basic phone experience (i.e. almost everyone)—we call in, we enter a PIN, and then we're conferencing). What's more, it's reliable. We haven't experienced a single instance of needing to use the service and it not being available. While other conferencing solutions offered more features, FreeConferenceCall.com won out for us due to its ease-of-use, pricing structure, and consistency/reliability.

FreeConferenceCall.com's consistency and reliability are the most important aspects of its offerings. Our team has used FreeConferenceCall.com every Wednesday morning for the last three years. After an initial account setup that took maybe 10 minutes, we have been able to use the service without fail week over week. We call in to the same number every week, enter the same PIN code, and we get to enjoy free, clear communications with our entire team no matter where they are. There are many conferencing solutions out there, but FreeConferenceCall.com has been the most reliable, easiest-to-use platform we've ever experienced.

The user interface isn't great, if I'm being honest. We actually just learned that there are several really great features (video conferencing, recording features, etc) that would have been awesome to know about a year or two ago, but the platform doesn't do a great job of messaging those options clearly. It seems like a non-answer to say the thing I like least is the fact that they have more features than I realized, but this really is a negative for me. There have been many times since we started using FreeConferenceCall.com when a video and recording solution would have made our lives better, and instead we had to find other, more expensive alternatives simply because the extent of FreeConferenceCall.com's feature offerings weren't clear.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Zoom et GoTo Webinar

Pourquoi passer à FreeConferenceCall.com : Both of these services offered more features but, as I mentioned above, they were pricey and we had more technical issues than we wanted. For a small team with employees/collaborators of varying experience with technology, that ease of use was vital.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for the detailed review Josh, we truly appreciate your honest feedback. Please email us at support@freeconferencecall.com so we can walk you through on all the features available to you. We even offer free live training with one of our specialized agents to get you up to speed!

Natalie
Natalie
Private Tutor (É.-U.)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

Free but flawed product

3,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : It's good for being free! It's not up to par with Zoom yet, but it could be.

I like that this video conferencing tool imitates Zoom with its waiting room, fixed meeting room link, and decent video conferencing features like video backgrounds and private chats with file sending. The annotating feature for screensharing is similar to Zoom's feature as well, a big plus.

I have the desktop app and it's always logging me out of my account, to the point that it's annoying. I have to constantly log in, which I don't have to do with any other applications unless I sign out myself. The connection/server does have glitches and disconnects during video meetings, so I have to reload pretty often. The annotating feature does need improvement, too: if I annotate on someone's screenshare or they annotate on my screenshare, I should be able to see it on my screen, not the screenshare preview window that is separate. Another feature I'd like to see in development is the minimized window that "pops out" for Google Meet and Zoom meetings so clients can see each other while working in other applications.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Microsoft Teams et Google Meet

Pourquoi choisir FreeConferenceCall.com : I didn't want to pay a subscription for features I hardly ever use.

Logiciel antérieur : Zoom

Pourquoi passer à FreeConferenceCall.com : I need a fixed meeting room link for the majority of my clients. I like the similarities to Zoom, which makes the transition easier.

Garrett
IT Admin (É.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, Auto-entrepreneur

Reliable and cost-effective

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : I believe I first used their telephone conference calling service somewhere around 2005-2006, and watched them grow to an online video conferencing service. I use it for montly meetings and I have even used it to casually catch up with friends! I have used it a few times after first learning about it, but I have consistently used it for almost 10 years and have only watched it become better and better - the point where I even Tweeted the company about inserting advertisements into their free tier (listen to one ad just before joining a meeting or something?) because, as someone who relied on the free tier for many years, I wish I could do MORE to support them!

Free; reliable; an easy to understand interface for both scheduling meetings and joining them; several "local" call-in numbers for landlines, and the paid tiers offer even more customization and usefulness.

There are occasions when I have experienced issues trying to multi-task with the app open and having it close or crash on my Android phone (reading notes while the call app is supposed to run in the background) - although, admittedly, this could be some sort of 'power saving' feature of my own phone.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Zoom, Microsoft Teams et Skype

Pourquoi passer à FreeConferenceCall.com : The FREE price point was HUGE in my discovery of FreeConferenceCall.com. We used this service literally over 15 years ago as a conference call service for the alumni board of my college fraternity. Since then I have watched the company grow and in my opinion they offer a better and easier conference calling solution than Microsoft Teams.

Phil
COO (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

Good small team tool

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Developing effective presentations by the team, improving version control.

Easy sign in make it ideal for small teams and families that are spread out. 2-way video and audio, screen sharing are easy to use as well

The name, prospects and non team or non family members are reluctant to accept meeting invitations. Teams and Zoom are considered default and more serious and secure tools.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Zoom

Pourquoi passer à FreeConferenceCall.com : Zoom wasn't available when FCC was first selected. Stayed with it as it is less costly. Also have Zoom for external meetings.

Jacqueline
Area Support Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51–200 employés

Best way of Communicating

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : It take me a minute to learn how to open up a new window without getting disconnected. Now I breeze through it like a champ. My purpose for FCC is to mainly share my screen with my vendors to show them their performance and assignments. I've also had them to share their screen while on FCC so that I know that they know how to use their portal correctly without a doubt.

Its easy and accessible for all to use and very user friendly. I was skeptical at first but it's been my go-to for almost a year now. Couldn't work without it.

There's nothing wrong with FCC and nothing I don't like about using FCC. A lot of people does not not know about FCC and I've introduced them to this and they love it.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Zoom

Pourquoi passer à FreeConferenceCall.com : It's inexpensive and unlike Zoom it's easy to access for all.

Bronte
Bronte
Marketing Strategist (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Easy and Free!

I have loved that this is a free software allowing for screenshares (with lots of other features). I'm really excited to explore it thoroughly. I've been using this on my client calls to share my screen with clients. It's been really easy to connect with them and I like that I can pause, and recontinue my screenshare easily. I like that it's easy with a simple link for my clients to follow that I can email over or invite them to join, and that they're able to see my screen.

I don't like that my clients have to enter their email to join the screenshare. I wish that wasn't required.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for reviewing our product Bronte, we truly appreciate the feedback! We are happy to read that you are enjoying our online meetings feature! As for your clients email addresses, note that they are not required to enter one; the email address field is optional.

Cedric
Pastor (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

Avid User

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Better way to get the same message out and everyone be on the same page with unity.

It allows me to save time bringing everyone together without gathering in person or hybrid meetings.

Not being able to send invites by using phone numbers instead of email.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Zoom et Google Meet

Pourquoi passer à FreeConferenceCall.com : It was free and didn’t require any license purchase when I needed it right away during Covid.

Rabbi Yosef
Editor (É.-U.)
Édition, 2–10 employés

FreeConferenceCall.com's 3 features

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : This was the most undiscovered program in the USA. One that everyone benefits from

The price was FREE. We could have unlimited time. And the reception was excellent. It really made a difference for us.

There were no negatives, only great positives.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Zoom

Pourquoi passer à FreeConferenceCall.com : The fact that this was a free program certainly helped our participants choose to come regularly.

Jason
Senior Partner (Canada)

Great cost effective solution

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Super easy to use and always reliable. It is definitely a highly recommended solution if you are not looking to spend anything.

The cost is great since it is free and allows small business to save money with a reliable product.

You can't custom brand it and so you lose that ability in terms of presenting your brand in a unified manner.

Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 201–500 employés

A functional and noble software.

Commentaires : There is a lot goodabout this software that can be explored to give the best online meeting experience.

Free Conference Call both a web and phone application is the most functional virtual conferencing platform with a great host of features accessible at no cost. I have used it multiple times to host long duration meetings with close to 1000 users. As a giveback to all its functionalities, one can opt to make some donations that go to charities. I find this quite noble.

There is little to complain about. However, the looped jazzy music that plays before any other persons joins the meeting can be irritating. To stop it, I play back some audio via the broadcaster.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for taking time to review our service. You can purchase the Custom Hold Music feature. Thus will allow you to upload any song, message, or file you would like play for your participants when you put the line on hold.

Brooke
Web Developer / Founder (É.-U.)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

My go to

Commentaires : I love it. I'm sticking with it as long as it's free for me.

It's FREE! This is my favorite conference call/screen sharing software. It is always free and just works.

If I have to have a con, I think having the word "free" in the company name sounds a little off-putting. I don't want my customers to think I'm cheap, but this software really does work!

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Zoom, Zoom Events and Webinar, GoTo Meeting et Google Meet

Pourquoi choisir FreeConferenceCall.com : It's FREE!

Logiciel antérieur : GoTo Meeting

Pourquoi passer à FreeConferenceCall.com : It's FREE!

il y a 3 ans

Hello Brooke, we are thrilled to read you are enjoying our service, thank you for trusting us with your conferencing needs! We do offer a paid feature that will bypass our company greeting that prompts users they are dialing into FreeConferenceCall.com. You will need to add our ONE number feature ($3.95/month), which will provide you with a private number. An additional incentive is that our private numbers do not require users to enter an access code to connect to your conference line.

Édition, 51–200 employés

Kept My Church Connected Through the Pandemic

Commentaires : Our moderator had implemented FreeConferenceCall for his day job and recommended it to us when COVID shut down our church building. We started using this service multiple times a week just for updates and prayer, and are continuing the service in place of in person committee meetings. We have had greater participation in board and administration meetings using Free Conference Call than we have had in person before the pandemic.

Once we were able to call in (see the Cons), FreeConferenceCall was a lifesaver for our church to stay connected at the height of the pandemic. My church is a mostly older population, but the steps needed to call in have not been too difficult for most of them. Any number of interested participants can call in provided they have the conference number, and the sound quality on the call is also quite good.

We had severe difficulty being able to call into meetings on or just after the hour. I had multiple instances where I tried to call in 10+ times with no success and I was not the only one. For that reason, we eventually shifted our calls to be quarter before the hour and then had little to no difficulty. Sometimes can be hard to hear others and there seems to be a bit of a delay that at times prevents me from providing my input before someone else has already begun speaking.

il y a 3 ans

Hello, thank you for reviewing our service. We are sorry to read that you have experienced difficulties staying connected. Please email our customer care team at support@freeconferencecall.com so they can help walk you through any conferencing issues you are facing.

Dave
COO (É.-U.)

Robust and Reliable

Commentaires : Free Conference Call is an easy to use, reliable, mostly browser-based web conferencing service. We needed a service that would allow clients to participate using just a web browser and this service does that. The meeting host has to use their software, but participants just have to join with a compatible browser. We tried a number of services and were paying for an unsatisfactory service when we discovered FCC. The paid service supposedly had a browser-based solution, but we soon learned that all participants had to download a sizeable program. This just isn't an option for a number of our clients. The only shortcoming of FCC is the service requires any participant who wants to share their screen to download their program. This prevents clients with IT restrictions from full participation if screen sharing is required. >90% of the time, this isn't an issue. However, when it is, we have to use an alternative, fully browser-based (but inferior) service. If FCC resolves this limitation, they will have an almost perfect service.

Stable, good quality audio and screen sharing. The service is very responsive. Remote viewers see screen activity with little to no lag even with relatively slow internet service. This is the best service of at least 10 we've evaluated - paid and free.

Participants have to download software in order to share their screens. A lot of companies don't allow users to install software on their business computers. This is a significant shortcoming.

il y a 6 ans

Thank you for your positive feedback. If for any reason participants firewalls are restricting them to access our desktop app have them call our 24/7 customer care team at (844) 844-1322 for alternative ways to connect.

Victor
Senior Pastor (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, Auto-entrepreneur

Great tool at a Great price

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : It has been a great and worthwhile tool for us to use. It is simple enough to use and there are areas for growth.

We began using FreeConferenceCall during the pandemic and it has been a great asset in keeping the congregation connected. We have a weekly prayer call on Tuesday, participants dial-in to Bible study on Wednesday, and there are times we use it for our Sunday morning service for those not able to attend. It has been a great value in comparison to alternative options and our elderly members are able to manage the simplicity. There are further uses we have yet to explore but look forward to expanding its usage.

Sometimes the dial-in numbers need to be changed due to not continuing to be free through their provider.

Loan Originator (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

FreeConference Call.com

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Overall the experience is very positive and I can depend on no surprises.

Great quality and easy to use. Excellent! Lets you know everyone on the call and their phone numbers

No transcript options available only that you were on a call for how long.

Bob
Bob
Information Technology Manager (É.-U.)

Freeconferencecall.com has been extremely valuable for our company's daily communication.

Commentaires : Cost effective and offers an advantage in communication! We depend on it and it has never let us down!

This service is so easy to use! Never any down time, it's secure and extremely affordable! We use it on a daily basis and sometimes multiple times per day. In healthcare, communication is of the essence and this service helps connect staff which assists with keeping everyone on the same page and update with the needs of our patients.

What's not to like! There is a limitation the number of users but our organization has never surpassed the limits.

il y a 5 ans

Hello. Thank you for your positive feedback! We are so happy to be your go-to service for your daily conference calls!

ayush
ayush
Program Leader (Inde)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 201–500 employés

Best platform for virtual meetings through cellular phone call

Commentaires : we faced problem to connect with the people lives in a hilly area and they don't have such great broadband at there locations. so there we find the solution more helpful to connect with all member through a phone call.

FreeConferenceCall is one of the best software available for online meetings and webinar. best pros are:- 1. It will be more help full for the people's whos is not able to access good internet, so they can connect to meetings using the phone call. 2. There is no limit on how many members can join the meetings. 3. Local dial-in numbers.

Couldnt find any Cons for the solution but web interface need some improvement. If it will be more helpful if get some kind of reporting for the meetings after each meetings calls.

il y a 3 ans

Hello Ayush, thank you for taking time to review our service. We are glad to read that you are enjoying our online meeting platform! At the end of each meeting, our system automatically sends you a detailed meeting report. If you are not getting receiving them, please email us at support@freeconferencecall.com so we can properly investigate this matter.

Sheronda
Pastor (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

Love your service

Commentaires : Excellence

Simple to use, accommodates all level of users. This was our means of church service during the pandemic

Technical issues. Parishioners have to dial in multiple times. We’ve had other folks using our number

Pourquoi passer à FreeConferenceCall.com : Simplicity

Taniya
Procurement Manager (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 51–200 employés

General Use Review

Commentaires : Great, no problems. Call clarification was good.

The cost. You can use this product for free.

There aren't extras it is exactly what it says it is.

il y a 4 ans

Hello Taniya! Our service does offer extra features like private numbers, toll-free numbers, extra recording space, custom hold music and greeting. If you had any specific features in mind, would you mind sharing them with us at support@freeconferencecall.com. If there is anything we can improve on or add to our service, we are open ears!

James
Partner (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 51–200 employés

Happy uset

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Great except that occasionally it fails when people can't join

Price versus functionality. Does what I need

Occasionally people find it hard to join calls

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Zoom Phone

Pourquoi passer à FreeConferenceCall.com : The cost is much bettet

Mike
Lead Backend Engineer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

FreeConfrenceCall.com is not a good choice for conference call software.

FreeConferenceCall.com is easy to set up, easy to call and easy to give out an access code people to join your calls.

This service's audio quality is horrible. I've never experienced such horrible audio quality in a call. Alternatives like Google Hangouts or Zoom are recommended.

il y a 6 ans

Hello Mike. Thank you for your feedback. We¿re sorry you did not have a positive experience. We are always here 24/7 to help troubleshoot and eliminate any audio issues you might be experiencing. Please contact us at (844) 844-1322 and our customer care team will be happy to assist you anytime you experience any issues.

Edwin
Chief Executive Officer (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

An easy-to-use communcation tool!

Commentaires : I really like it!

It is super easy and reliable. It is perfect for meetings with multiple people.

Some charges may apply from telephone service providers.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Dialpad Meetings

Pourquoi passer à FreeConferenceCall.com : It has many more free features.

il y a 4 ans

Hello Edwin, thank you for reviewing our service! If you or your participants are being charged to connect, please email us at support@freeconferencecall.com so we can provide you with alternative solutions that will help avoid calling fees.

So Crazy How Well This Works

Commentaires : I work with a number of clients who need conference lines from time to time. They do not use them frequently but when they do they are very handy. I always recommend FreeConferenceCall.com and use it myself for the same reason, I don't want to pay a monthly fee for a service I may only need a handful of times a year. I have had nothing but success using FreeConferenceCall.com and all of my clients who have used it continue to use it because it is just as good as the paid services they were using. In the end I highly recommend giving them a shot, great company and service!

- It is completely free; I believe they use this to help sell you on more advanced features in other products. Truly it is 100% free with no strings attached. - Excellent call quality and reliability; I have not had one issue yet on a call using the system for several years now. - Can record meetings and download the audio for archiving - Presenter controls that allow you to mute attendees and control the call - Report at the end lets you see who was on the call and for how long

- Does not offer more advanced conferencing features, but since it is free it is hard to complain - Their free plan does not really offer any kind of customer support, although I have personally never needed to call in

Kimberly
Owner/Language Coach (Pologne)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

The best online meeting platform!

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : FreeConference offers the same meeting options as Zoom & Skype but at no cost. The quality is great, and it is quite simple to use. It's so simple to add a new meeting or edit an existing one. I'm very happy that I came across this platform and highly recommend it!

One of the things I love the most is the fact that the link is the same for all meetings and never changes.

If you have a recurring meeting set up and need to change the date/time, the button 'all meetings in series' doesn't always change every meeting in the series. Also, the maximum number of times you can have a meeting repeat is only 10. For my business, I quite often need a meeting to be repeated 20 times or more, so I end up using the 'indefinitely' button for those, and then delete the ones I don't need. But that's a little tiresome.