Avis clients sur FreeConferenceCall.com

En savoir plus sur FreeConferenceCall.com

FreeConferenceCall.com propose gratuitement des conférences audio HD et des réunions en ligne pouvant accueillir jusqu'à 1 000 participants.

En savoir plus sur FreeConferenceCall.com

I have found this an easy way to do conference calls without having access to an organization conference call subscription. It is reliable and haven't had any issues with lag or delays.

We had severe difficulty being able to call into meetings on or just after the hour. I had multiple instances where I tried to call in 10+ times with no success and I was not the only one.

FreeConferenceCall.com - Notes

FreeConferenceCall.com a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 208 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé FreeConferenceCall.com ?

Néstor
Néstor
Founder (Espagne)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

One of the best Webinars and Online meetings platform

Commentaires : Awesome, really awesome. People is constantly bugging me about Zoom... let them have it, I´d rather work with FreeConferenceCall instead.

First of all, this is one of the very, very few SaaS of this kind with no limitation on the number of participants on a given webinar or call. Let me repeat: no limitations You can also record and replay your webinars. FCC offers 1GB storage for free and let´s you manage who can access your content via password. That means you can have your perpetual webinar system set up in matter of minutes. This is one of the best features FCC brings to the table.

This is a tough one... Because all my main complaints have been solved with their latest update (like being able to share your presentation and record it). So I guess the thing I like the least is... like every new major update, there will be minor issues that the FreeConferenceCall team would have to work on. I know, I know... but the software is so good that this is no even a complaint about the software.

Alternatives envisagées : Zoom Meetings

Pourquoi passer à FreeConferenceCall.com : I´ve had a few issues when using Zoom that I´ve never experienced when using FreeConferenceCall. (lost connections, issues to access meetings...) Plus: I´ve found it easier to use than Zoom

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for the awesome review Nestor and for your continued support! We are happy to read that you are enjoying all the features we offer. Rest assured that we will continue to work hard to provide you a world class service you can be proud of! If you ever have any questions or concerns, please email us 24/7 at support@freeconferencecall.com.

Josh
Josh
Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Easy and Reliable Phone Conferencing Solution

Commentaires : All complaints about UI aside, the best part of FreeConferenceCall.com is its simplicity. It's quick and easy for anyone with basic phone experience (i.e. almost everyone)—we call in, we enter a PIN, and then we're conferencing). What's more, it's reliable. We haven't experienced a single instance of needing to use the service and it not being available. While other conferencing solutions offered more features, FreeConferenceCall.com won out for us due to its ease-of-use, pricing structure, and consistency/reliability.

FreeConferenceCall.com's consistency and reliability are the most important aspects of its offerings. Our team has used FreeConferenceCall.com every Wednesday morning for the last three years. After an initial account setup that took maybe 10 minutes, we have been able to use the service without fail week over week. We call in to the same number every week, enter the same PIN code, and we get to enjoy free, clear communications with our entire team no matter where they are. There are many conferencing solutions out there, but FreeConferenceCall.com has been the most reliable, easiest-to-use platform we've ever experienced.

The user interface isn't great, if I'm being honest. We actually just learned that there are several really great features (video conferencing, recording features, etc) that would have been awesome to know about a year or two ago, but the platform doesn't do a great job of messaging those options clearly. It seems like a non-answer to say the thing I like least is the fact that they have more features than I realized, but this really is a negative for me. There have been many times since we started using FreeConferenceCall.com when a video and recording solution would have made our lives better, and instead we had to find other, more expensive alternatives simply because the extent of FreeConferenceCall.com's feature offerings weren't clear.

Alternatives envisagées : Zoom Meetings et GoTo Webinar

Pourquoi passer à FreeConferenceCall.com : Both of these services offered more features but, as I mentioned above, they were pricey and we had more technical issues than we wanted. For a small team with employees/collaborators of varying experience with technology, that ease of use was vital.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for the detailed review Josh, we truly appreciate your honest feedback. Please email us at support@freeconferencecall.com so we can walk you through on all the features available to you. We even offer free live training with one of our specialized agents to get you up to speed!

Sean
Reviewer (É.-U.)
Banque, Auto-entrepreneur

Good Audio conferancing

3,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : overall a good experiance.

Good Audio conferancing when need to get a few people on a call in a hurry

Sometimes lines will not connect correctly.

Christopher
Christopher
Market analyst (Afrique du Sud)
Développement et commerce international, 2-10 employés

Best free online conference meeting software

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : I have had the best experience here. For the passed 4 years i have never thought of changing for another software.

The best and most important thing about this sofware is that it is totally free to use. Apart from that, I always make around 2hours of conference meetings without any interference and they allow me to record all my meetings for free. I also like the fact that they give us a free dial in number to use for a specific country for inviting people into the meeting. There is a new feature on the software that allows us to upload our own videos and broadcast them to different platforms. I think that is one of the best features because you dont have to go out of the software and search for third parties to broadcast your stuff. Another good feature is the one that allows us to share the white screen. For people with educational purposes, this is the feature that will best work on their interest and make their work very professional.

One problem i encountered is that i can not download my recording offline for free. And again, you can not change through different themes. they only have one theme.

Muhammad
Community Manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11-50 employés

A Technology for Not Tech Savy

Commentaires : It made it easy for me and my Board members and probably many others who were struggling with the complexities of the alternatives.

Due to the pandemic we have switched all our on-site meetings to virtual and phone conference call meetings. Fact that i am managing around 20 communities and deal with different Board members out of which some are tech save and some are not at all. For those who were good have started using the alternative paid services lime Zoom and Go To The Meeting but i was dealing with sone Board members who couldnt schedule their meetings using these complex softwares, i came across freeconferencecall and have tested it before offering it to my clients, i would say this is the most easy and convenient conference calling software for Board or any other meetings for peoppe with less or no technical expertise.

Except for a lack of live technical support i dont see any cons.

Alternatives envisagées : Zoom Video Webinars et GoTo Meeting

Pourquoi choisir FreeConferenceCall.com : As mentioned above some Board members with less technical knowledge couldn't schedule their meetings on Zoom.

Logiciel antérieur : Zoom Video Webinars

Richelle Marting
Richelle Marting
Attorney (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, Auto-entrepreneur

Great conference solution for small businesses

Commentaires : With spotty cell phone service, I needed a web-based solution that would allow me to easily schedule meetings that could accommodate multiple attendees through Outlook and freeconferencecall.com has been the perfect solution for those needs.

Free Conference Call is a great solution for small businesses wanting an easy, affordable option for web based conference calling. The Outlook add-in makes scheduling a conference call quick and easy. It even offers a mobile app to schedule and join calls on the go.

Some larger organizations' firewalls occasionally block the freeconferencecall.com plug-in from working correctly. Other than this snag, I have not had any issues with the conference call software.

Alternatives envisagées : Webex et Zoom Meetings

Pourquoi passer à FreeConferenceCall.com : Freeconferencecall.com doesn't impose call limits on its free solution and has all the features I would want or need from any other platform for the volume and frequency I use the solution. It's been perfect.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for rating our service Richelle! We are happy to read about your wonderful experience with us. If you ever encounter any issues whatsoever, please do not hesitate to reach out to our 24/7 customer care team at (844) 844-1322.

Bronte
Bronte
Marketing Strategist (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Easy and Free!

I have loved that this is a free software allowing for screenshares (with lots of other features). I'm really excited to explore it thoroughly. I've been using this on my client calls to share my screen with clients. It's been really easy to connect with them and I like that I can pause, and recontinue my screenshare easily. I like that it's easy with a simple link for my clients to follow that I can email over or invite them to join, and that they're able to see my screen.

I don't like that my clients have to enter their email to join the screenshare. I wish that wasn't required.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for reviewing our product Bronte, we truly appreciate the feedback! We are happy to read that you are enjoying our online meetings feature! As for your clients email addresses, note that they are not required to enter one; the email address field is optional.

Jimoh
ICT Director (Nigeria)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés

A very sweet free alternative

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Very good alternative though

The fact that with the free option I can host as much people as I want is very good. A very high point for me.

Host control, not quite the control for me

Alternatives envisagées : Zoom Meetings

Pourquoi passer à FreeConferenceCall.com : I use free conference call.com to augment not as alternative

l’année dernière

Thank you for reviewing our service Jimoh, we appreciate your honest feedback! If you have any further suggestions on how we can improve, please do not hesitate to email us at support@freeconferencecall.com.

Field Officer (Malawi)
Agriculture, 201-500 employés

Very clear and easy to use

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Very impeccable clarity in both voice and video

during the call it is easy to pick out the intended recipient of a chat message or choose everyone as need arises. I am always surprised at the audio and video clarity even with shaky internet, FCC holds up very well. I like it very much.

Not anything I can really say is lacking. I am happy with FCC especially being a free platform.

Leonard
Realtor (Nigeria)
Immobilier commercial, 2-10 employés

Freeconferencecall review

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Simply great

Easy to install, and not very difficult to locate on the app store.

Nothing. Great software that should be used by many that want to work easier and more effective.

Aid worker (Malawi)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 201-500 employés

A functional and noble software.

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : There is a lot goodabout this software that can be explored to give the best online meeting experience.

Free Conference Call both a web and phone application is the most functional virtual conferencing platform with a great host of features accessible at no cost. I have used it multiple times to host long duration meetings with close to 1000 users. As a giveback to all its functionalities, one can opt to make some donations that go to charities. I find this quite noble.

There is little to complain about. However, the looped jazzy music that plays before any other persons joins the meeting can be irritating. To stop it, I play back some audio via the broadcaster.

il y a 9 mois

Thank you for taking time to review our service. You can purchase the Custom Hold Music feature. Thus will allow you to upload any song, message, or file you would like play for your participants when you put the line on hold.

Bernhard
Bernhard
Owner (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés

It works great and I use it as my back-up system

Commentaires : I have used it for 12+ years. Initially, I used it a lot and in the last years, I have reduced to only using it in emergency situations.

It's free, and it is very easy to set up. They have a very simple platform and it is great that you can have multiple conference call numbers.

I actually stopped using this regularly because I did not want my clients to think that I was too cheap to have a paid service.

il y a 2 ans

Hello Bernhard, thank you for reviewing our service. We understand that using a product with the word "Free" in it may come off as "cheap", but we can assure you that our service is far from that. If you ever come back to utilizing us full time, we recommend you purchase our ONE number feature ($3.95/m). With this private number, your participants will not hear our initial company greeting that plays when users dial into one of our free conference numbers. Additionally, if you were to add our custom greeting feature ($3/m), you will be able to further control participant experience on your conference calls.

Dave
COO (É.-U.)

Robust and Reliable

Commentaires : Free Conference Call is an easy to use, reliable, mostly browser-based web conferencing service. We needed a service that would allow clients to participate using just a web browser and this service does that. The meeting host has to use their software, but participants just have to join with a compatible browser. We tried a number of services and were paying for an unsatisfactory service when we discovered FCC. The paid service supposedly had a browser-based solution, but we soon learned that all participants had to download a sizeable program. This just isn't an option for a number of our clients. The only shortcoming of FCC is the service requires any participant who wants to share their screen to download their program. This prevents clients with IT restrictions from full participation if screen sharing is required. >90% of the time, this isn't an issue. However, when it is, we have to use an alternative, fully browser-based (but inferior) service. If FCC resolves this limitation, they will have an almost perfect service.

Stable, good quality audio and screen sharing. The service is very responsive. Remote viewers see screen activity with little to no lag even with relatively slow internet service. This is the best service of at least 10 we've evaluated - paid and free.

Participants have to download software in order to share their screens. A lot of companies don't allow users to install software on their business computers. This is a significant shortcoming.

Réponse de l'équipe de FreeConferenceCall.com

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for your positive feedback. If for any reason participants firewalls are restricting them to access our desktop app have them call our 24/7 customer care team at (844) 844-1322 for alternative ways to connect.

Computer System Network Coordinator (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 11-50 employés

Truly A God Sent

The ease of use and quality of sound is amazing. We have paid for products that didn't give us the same quality as we are getting from this service. And although we are not using if for anything other than the simply phone conferencing capabilities, we are more than please with the service that we are being provided with. It a bigger plus that we know that we don't have ever switch products when we are ready to expand.

We are totally in love with this software. As I said earlier, the quality, service, and value are unmatched in the market as far as we are concerned.

Suzanne
Writer (É.-U.)
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur

Great online conferencing and teaching platform

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I think this is a great no-frills way to teach and/or meet with others virtually.

It's very easy to get set up with FreeConferenceCall. I've used it for video meetings and for teaching webclasses. It has very generous allowances and the fact that it is free to low-cost (if you need additional features you can pay for them at a nominal cost) makes it a great alternative to other platforms.

It would be great to have registration forms. Also, I've had difficulty figuring out which links to share vs links to sign in and run my classes.

l’année dernière

Thank you for reviewing our service Suzanne, we truly appreciate the kind words. Registration forms are a great idea, we will definitely pass it along to our developers!

CEO (É.-U.)
Bureau exécutif, 11-50 employés

Great conference service!

Commentaires : Overall it has been a great service that has met our needs as a whole and we will continue to use.

I love the connectivity of this software and the quality of the calls

some people are being charged by their providers for using this service

il y a 4 ans

We love that you enjoy using FreeConferenceCall.com! As for your participants that are being charged to connect, please contact us at (844) 844-1322 so we can provide you alternative ways they can connect without paying; we have agents available 24/7!

President (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Simple and Easy

Commentaires : I run a small business which is just me but I regularly host calls with clients across the country. The service allows me to conduct biz, be professional and be smart with my money,

Having used several conference call services over the years freeconferencecall.com is simply the best. Very easy to use and never any sound quality issues. The service is very reliable and I know I can count on it.

It is difficult to come up with any good reason as to why you should not use these guys. What more can you possible ask for?

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for the great review! We love being able to serve small business owners and provide them with the tools and features needed to stay competitive! If you have any suggestions on features that will help improve our service, please email them to support@freeconferencecall.com.

Division Director - Residential, Youth and Emergency Services (É.-U.)
Organisme social ou civique, 201-500 employés

It is really useful - has so many new options

Commentaires : This has really helped when COVID-19 hit because we were so used to meeting in person and had to get a lot of people on the call in order to save lives.

It is not just a conference call line, you can actually use videoconferencing. Also, did I mention that it is free?

There are at times where intermittent issues with the video occurs. I could just be my internet service.

Alternatives envisagées : Zoom Video Webinars

il y a 2 ans

Hello, thank you for reviewing our service! We are glad to read that you have enjoyed our features, stay tuned for more to come! If you ever encounter any issues while phone conferencing or video conferencing, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at support@freeconferencecall.com.

Rebeka
Director of Membership (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés

FreeConferenceCall.com

I have never had an issue using FreeConferenceCall.com. The directions of use are clear for both the leader of the call and for the participants and I appreciate that even with using it as a free service, I'm never subjected to unwanted ads that I have to listen to before conducting my group call.

I really have no complaints. I don't use the service often but every time I have used it I've had a very easy and smooth experience.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for taking the time to review our product Rebeka! No one should have to listen to ads when trying to connect to their conference; our commitment is to our users and we intend to keep it that way! If you ever have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact our 24/7 customer care team at (844) 844-1322

Account Director (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Works great for small businesses

It's super easy to use and very reliable. It's also helpful that users are provided with international dial-in's as well. We've never had any quality issues.

The fact that it announces itself as 'free conference call' when you dial-in can be a bit off-putting if you're in the client services business.

Nancy
Owner (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur

Tried and True

While everyone is using all the fancy new technology, as a business coach, I like the ease of use and the functionality. I use this for my coaching session, I use them for client up date calls...and it has always worked great.

There is absolutely nothing to complain about with this software.

Pourquoi passer à FreeConferenceCall.com : free and reliable

il y a 3 ans

Hi Nancy! Thank you for reviewing our service and the kind words you shared. It is user feedback like yours that motivates us to continue to work hard to provide a world class service you can be proud of.

Rachael
Digital Content Manager (É.-U.)
Édition, 2-10 employés

So many features and functions for FREE!

What I like most is that you get features (conference call lines, online meetings with screen sharing, video conferencing, etc.) that you would normally have to pay for with other platforms such as GoToMeeting, Zoom, etc. They even do a fun call in number over the holidays for kids to "call Santa"

Can't really say anything negative since it's a free service! What's there not to love about that?!

il y a 4 ans

Rachel, thank you for your feedback; we are so happy to be your go-to conferencing service! We love that you are enjoying all of the features, especially Santa's hotline! If you ever have any questions or concerns, please reach out to our 24/7 customer care team at (844) 844-1322.

Stephanie
President (É.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, Auto-entrepreneur

FreeConferenceCall.com: a great alternative for zoom

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Freeconferencecall.com provides an excellent tool for the budget stressed organization to video conference. It is regularly releasing enhancements. The features are not as rich or refined as zoom, but still very good especially considering its affordability. Some people have issues because it's not zoom: for some any change is problematic.

Provides outstanding quality of video conference focused on organizations of need.

People are so familiar with Zoom they sometimes have trouble adjusting to the minor differences in Freeconferencecall.com

il y a 11 mois

Hello Stephanie, thank you for reviewing our service! We are committed to continuous improvement of our system to better serve our users. If you have any suggestions on features you would like to see, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at support@freeconferencecall.com.

Sarah
teacher (É.-U.)
E-learning, 201-500 employés

FreeConferenceCall.com-Great for Meetings Without the Video

Commentaires : I like this program overall, but it still has a few problems that need to be worked out. I think it may be better when there are not as many people using it all over the world, but it will suffice for what I need it for at this time. I like that it chimes or rings every time a new person joins the call, but that can be disruptive to anyone that is speaking when it happens. There also seems to be a lot of feedback or noises in the background that others can hear. This may have happened because of the amount of people on our call though. I tried it again later in the day with only one other person on the call and it seemed much better.

I like that after you complete a conference call, you receive an email stating how long the call you were on the conference call. It is nice because I can keep track of the amount of time I spend on each call. I also like that I could use my personal cell phone to join the call and I didn't need anything more than the call number to join my meeting.

We tried to have a conference call with a lot of people last week and it stopped letting people in the call after approximately 25 people were participating. This was a problem for us because half of our staff members were unable to be part of the call. We were able to make a second call and repeat our meeting, but it was more work than necessary.

Jay
Jay
Managing Partner (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11-50 employés

Always a reliable platform for my clients to call into. I like the fact that after a call I receive an email with the call details of who was on the line and their phone number. It is so beneficial that the call can be recorded and played back. I also like the fact that I can tell when someone comes onto the line and when someone hangs up. Hundreds of people can be on the line at once.

I wish there was an operator that initially took the call and transferred everyone over to the conference line.