Travitor has allowed us to track and report required training with ease.

Publié le 12/08/2016
Holly C.
Training Specialist
201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Travitor is the third LMS that I have worked with and by far the most user friendly. There have been very few administrator tasks that I have not been able to easily learn and master. The Customer Support that we get is truly amazing. I love that they have worked in the training industry and really sees things from a trainers point of view. They are always ready to help any time we have a question or need assistance. The system is great but the customer support is the cherry on top.

Avantages: One of my favorite features is the ability to create Curriculum Packages for different positions. Then those packages can easily be assigned when new employees are hired in, change positions, etc. I also like the ability to be able to create my own courses that are specific to our employees. The course building feature in Travitor is so user friendly and makes it easy to create customized courses.

Inconvénients: The only con that we've seen so far is that there are so many really great features in Travitor that it's difficult to find time to master and implement all of them. We have been using Travitor two years now and still discover new beneficial features all the time. My advice would be to really take the time to completely dive into and learn all of the features and benefits of Travitor so that you can take full advantage of everything this system has to offer.

Travitor is quality

Michelle W.
Development & Culture Leader
Banque, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Right now, I would rate my likelihood to recommend at a 7. That score will likely change after the upcoming upgrade that I have previewed. My experience with Travitor so far has been good. I still feel like I'm learning the features it has to offer, but I like Travitor's approach in trying to modernize the LMS space. I appreciate the 'packages' for course content and the dashboard feel for common reports. In addition, I like how instructor-led courses, content we've created, and content that we've purchased merges together well. Features like the customizable icons and visual layout are also important especially to our modern thinking organization.

Avantages: I am really looking forward to the coming upgrade this fall which was a factor in our renewal decision. I think the look and user interface will be easier for our learners to navigate and I think it will be a great step toward the experience we are trying to create. In addition, the approach to events and discovery is definitely the approach we want to take in a more holistic learning environment.

Inconvénients: From the administration side, I do think some upgrades could be made in terms of assigning and tracking of courses, but maybe those are in the works. We deal with a lot of mandatory compliance courses, and I have found the assigning and reporting process on these a bit tedious and not as simple as I would like.

Easy to use, intuitive, and comprehensive for an individual looking to provide and create courses.

Publié le 26/10/2018
Nick B.
E-learning, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall I have been very impressed with the professionalism and support of the Travitor team.

Avantages: It is SCORM compliant. I can upload my own courses with ease and quickly provide them to my customers.
It is intuitive. With just 5 minutes of training, I was able to navigate 80% of the functionality. The remaining 20% I was able to figure out on my own or ask simple questions to learn.
I like the feel of the system. It is modern and comfortable to use. The course layout is simple and straightforward. Travitor's student homepage gives quick access to the courses my students have been assigned to and need to complete. Students don't need to navigate a complicated maze of pages to find what they are expected to complete. Travitor makes it easy to automate course assignment with groups. I can simply create a group, assign the courses to that group, then assign users to the group and it will automatically assign courses.
Also, groups make it easy to give reporting access to specific individuals.

Inconvénients: You can get course completion notification emails when a course is finished by a student. However, when courses are organized in a lesson group mode, there is no way to get notifications when the individual lessons of the entire course are completed.

Definitely 5 Star Service!

David D.
Senior Manager, Training and Development
201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Travitor is easy to use and has been set up so well that there is a very short learning curve for the LMS administrator. The simple Implementation Planner is also a straight-forward process. With the support of my Travitor Account Manager, I was able to learn the features quickly. I experimented with other LMS products but none of them were so easy to use yet had so many user friendly features. Travitor is versatile and can be used with Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer. I was able to access the site from PC, Mac, iPhone and smart phones with success. All of the Assessments and videos worked great on all of the popular platforms and browsers. Both my Salesperson and Account Manager provided a lot of support regarding answering questions, directing me to self-help resources, guides and other tools to become as proficient with the Travitor LMS as possible. No matter how many questions I asked, My Account Manager was uncommonly patient and helpful, directing me to the right resource easily and effortlessly. Importing my learners, videos and Assessments was a process made incredibly easy and worry-free due to all of the conscientious support from my Account Manager. I have yet to see any other vendor provide the level and quality of support that I have received from Travitor. Travitor has had a significant role in my company's Onboarding process for new employees. It has provided the first and most positive first impression for new employees. I am still monitoring the ROI on the cost of retention but I feel like it will continue to enable us to roll out regionally specific programs without incurring travel costs.

Avantages: I definitely recommend this product based on the outstanding customer service, the ease of use, the creative customization, the robust learning plans, videos, Assessments and reporting.

Customer Service is fantastic. On the fence for new site.

Publié le 04/06/2018
Jen H.
Professional Development Team Lead
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Support client

Avantages: I like the way the new platform looks. It is much more visually appealing than the legacy site. I like the dashboard for the end user. It is clear what is needed to be done. Closing a class is easy. I like the improvement in creating courses and that we can now integrate questions into the learning.

Inconvénients: One word...REPORTING. The reporting function does not provide us with the information we need to update our HRIS. We have been in communication with our support contact and he has communicated back to the team. It has been about 5 months since we converted and we still do not have the reporting we need. This is creating quite a back log of work for us as we can not update our HRIS with training completion information.

From the courses, to importing content, to reports; our needs are being met.

Publié le 14/12/2017
Andee F.
Corporate Trainer
Services financiers, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: So far we have not found a feature that we do not like. The credit union is still relatively new to Travitor, but should we have a concern in the future, I am confident that by working with our Customer Success Manager, we will be able to find a solution. As I stated before, Customer Support has been great!

Avantages: I like the ability that we have to incorporate the training material that the credit union utilizes, and being able to provide it in a variety of formats (Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.) This is something we have not had with past LMS providers. It is our goal to build a training library that has resources specific to the credit union. Travitor is able to meet this need and I am excited about seeing this come to life. The transition from our old LMS to Travitor is going smoothly. Our management team likes what they are seeing with Travitor and we believe the rest of the staff will be pleased as well. The staff at Travitor have been great to work with as we have gone through the transition process. From the initial call requesting a demo through our rollout process, we have had a positive experience. There have been no surprises or disappointments.

Travitor has changed how we train!

Jessica Z.
Training Team Leader
Banque, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Travitor has made it much less painful for our employees to take their required training courses. They appreciate the modern clean look. It's also very easy for them to enroll in our instructor-led classes. We love how easy it is to build our own courses and assessments. There is a lot of capability that we didn't quite grasp at first, but the support from Travitor has been outstanding.

A fair product for a fair cost

Publié le 17/02/2017
Paul E.
Organizational Development Specialist
Banque, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: My organization has used Travitor for several years now and it has met the needs for the most part. As an LMS, it serves up learning content in a straightforward manner to end users, and the administration side is fairly straightforward once you "get the hang of it". Getting the hang of it can take anywhere from a couple of weeks to a couple of months depending on your comfort level with learning management systems. The interface for users is simple and makes learning easy. The interface for admins is almost as simple as the user interface and presents everything in a well laid out manner.

Avantages: The support team is very responsive and we've almost always had a response from them within one business day.

Inconvénients: The reporting environment is lacking and needs some serious enhancements. It does offer basic reports, but building your own report is quite the ordeal.

Travitor Provides the Flexibility that we need as a business

Linda D.
Director of Human Resources
Vente au détail, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Travitor has come a long way since I started with them. Keep up the progress. It's great! Keep up the excellent customer service. It makes all the difference.

Travitor is a Shining Star!

Publié le 10/07/2014
Marla B.
CU Learning Administrator
Support client

Commentaires: We love the ease of use, the simplicity of the system navigation, the reporting feature, the ability to upload our own training materials, customization of the homepage, and Travitor's Customer Support. Out of all of the LMS systems we demoed, Travitor outshined them all. We have been extremely pleased with our LMS and the feedback we have received from our clients. One thing I would like to point out is Travitor's Customer Support. We all know when we are looking to make a purchase, everyone goes out of their way to make the sell. Once the purchase is made, you never hear or see from the company again. This is not the case with Travitor. They have one of the best Customer Support teams I have ever encountered from a business. They are readily available to assist and always follow up to make sure your questions are answered and if you need any further assistance. They are available by email, live chat, and by phone. They are easy to work with and they talk in terms that are easy to understand.

So far, I have been very pleased with the UI/UX and feature set.

Publié le 25/06/2018
Eric T.
Headmaster
Enseignement supérieur, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Online enrichment to augment our physical classroom.

Avantages: The design is beautiful, simple, and elegant. It represents our brand and school very well. This platform has been great so far!

Inconvénients: Just a few things that I would like to see. Would be great to include an image when creating an evebnt/course to represent it. Would like to see text entries for quizzes versus just multiple choice. We are a coding school, so being able to insert pre-formatted text or code snippets into quiz questions would be great. And very much looking forward to Slides! :)

Honor Credit Union

Publié le 12/06/2014
James V.
Education and Developmnt Coordinator
Support client

Commentaires: Travitor has been a great tool for our credit union. It allows us to assign out required content and follow up with individuals / groups well. The reporting tool isn't as easy to navigate as I had hoped, it is difficult sometimes to get the information for a specific course; for instance when you pick the "all" option it won't show you people who have been assigned the course but not started (only completed and incomplete). However, transcripts and question analysis are great. SWIFT presenter is a great product once you learn it's little quirks. Because of the way groups work it would be great if there was a position field that could be part of the user profile that helped to build a hierarchy.
I enjoy the product and can typically get what I want, but I am very willing to press buttons and repeatedly tweak things to get the intended result. I could see where a less savvy computer person would have difficulties or would be uncomfortable changing settings.

Travitor is MUCH better

Publié le 11/08/2016
Nicole M.
Education and Development Manager
51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Our employees have found Travitor user friendly. The Education Specialist are able to create courses and track training efficiently and effectively.

Simple LMS and excellent for training and compliance

Publié le 28/01/2017
Michael R.
Human Resource Generalist
Banque, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, Travitor has been a great resource for our organization. In the past, we struggled with launching e-learning classes, have employees complete compliance training on time, etc. However, after working with Travitor they have been a complete game changer for our company. The feedback we have received from our staff has been nothing but positive reviews. I think a large part of the positive feedback is based on the ease of use for employees and how simple it is to register for classes at any given time. If your organization needs a new LMS and one that is simple enough for your employees to use, then Travitor is by far the way to go!

Avantages: - Ease of use/easy enroll for employees
- Customer service support
- Layout

Inconvénients: - Time to implement for our organization

Another level for corporate training.

Publié le 22/09/2018
e-Learning Experience Designer
E-learning, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Widely recommended. Try it first and you'll get no surprise, but immediate liking.

Avantages: I always highlight the As in design and look and feel, because it says so much of how the software approach to its goal. Travitor has a very nice design. Simple and easy to get. Everybody knows what need to be done and when. All roles have a fluent path and that it clever. You do not feel overwhelm even though this system can do a lot. A lot! It takes a little time learn all its functionalities, but that's ok.
It has a free version so you can test it before any decision. But I bet you'll like it.

Inconvénients: Maybe reports could be improved, made easier to get and establish. Other than that, so far so good.

Travitor has the best Video Platform we have ever seen on an LMS!

Publié le 20/01/2016
Robert K.

Commentaires: *Great Service
*Easy interface
*Awesome Video Platform
*Fast and Easy Setup
We joined Travitor sometime ago and it has been such a great experience. We originally joined Travitor to help with our on boarding training for our character designers ,writers, and our sales associates. We really wanted to use video for training and have seen how difficult it was with other LMS platforms. Until we saw Travitor's amazing video management tool and there video quiz builder it was exactly what we were looking for. It just happens to be a bonus that there staff is so helpful assisting and providing tips in building learning paths and how to film trainings. I could always rely Travitor for help!

Video Quizzes Rock!

Publié le 03/08/2018
Bruce L.
VP Sales
Services aux consommateurs, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I love that you can pause a video to test knowledge of the learner before they are able to move on. Makes it easy for them to pay attention and get through the must-have training.

Inconvénients: Right now, nothing. The support and implementation team have far exceeded expectations in getting my system set up.

Having been through other LMS launches in the past, this experience far surpasses any other vendor.

Publié le 11/01/2016
Brittany R.
Training Program Manager
Support client

Commentaires: Since becoming a Travitor customer and working with them I have never had a lack of response or follow up. I have been pleasantly surprised with how quick they are with responses and also the level of detail provided. It is rare to work with someone who will actually pick up a phone and call you personally to help resolve issues. I appreciate that greatly. My overall rating of Travitor is excellent. We are all very impressed with the system, it's capabilities, customer service, and the personalized service we receive. Having been through other LMS launches in the past, this experience far surpasses any other vendor I have worked with.

It really grants you a lot of freedom to run your training the way you want to.

Publié le 15/01/2016
Marc S.
Director of Organizational and Community Culture
Support client

Commentaires: I have used this software for close to 5 years now. You can easily manage CBT, ILT and all offline tasks. The hierarchy and grouping system really makes for an easy to use but robust assigning, managing and reporting process. Each time I have worked with the Travitor team I have been greeted kindly and respected. They are willing to listen to your plans and will help you execute them. A vibrant community of other users to bounce ideas off of. Custom Reports available to give you the data how you want it. A lot of product enhancements come from the system users. I can also sense that there is a long term evolution of the LMS in mind.

A one stop shop for all your learning needs with an easy to adminster system.

Publié le 19/01/2016
Carolyn W.
Training Mananger
Support client

Commentaires: This LMS is like no other. I have used and viewed many demos of other systems that may have some features of this system, but not them all. The system dynamics are attractive to our millenials and the ability to provide a blended learning platform allows us to maintain our in-person connection with staff and offer efficiency of assigning pre and post class content. Whether your are a training department of 1 or 10, this system helps you to provide the best learning experience for your staff.

Easy to Use

Publié le 21/08/2017
April K.
HR Director
Conseil en gestion, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We are just getting started however I have been extremely impressed with the thorough way our sales rep took us through the system. He answered a million questions from me and also gave me time to make the decision I needed to without pressure. That was not the case with some of the vendors I explored. I spoke with their first client as a reference and she has been with them 10 years. It was a great look into the history and capability of Travitor and made my decision easy.

Avantages: I love that it has a sleek, clean look without being cluttered by information overload. Setting up events was very intuitive and working through a learning session was easy.

DFCU Travitor

Publié le 18/06/2014
Steven W.
Corporate Training Manager
Support client

Commentaires: We used Travitor for a good portion of last year and are fully on board for this 2014 calendar year. Our staff has found it user friendly and easy to navigate. The front end presentation and courses have been well recieved, but some of the admin and reporting side has taken some getting used to and we may need more training on. It's probably mostly just user error. Overall we have been satisfied with our change and look to increase our relationship.

Travitor LMS

Publié le 20/06/2014
Betsy S.
Branch Services Manager
Support client

Commentaires: Pros - I love the product and its easy to use. Everyone I have ever been in contact with at Travitor is really nice and very helpful. I would highly recommend the product to everyone. What I would like to see added - site visits to show us how to best use the product. Maybe a visit during implementation and then 1 visit a year later to help us expand our use.

The system is friendly and easy to use

Publié le 23/05/2018
Juan H.
Service and Support Supervisor
Support client

Avantages: That I don't feel overwhelmed by the whole thing. Though there are a lot of things the system can do, I'm still learning about how to use them to their fullest capability. I feel like the system is easy to navigate and interact with.

Inconvénients: Haven't found something that I don't like yet but as soon as I do I will reach out to my rep with any suggestions/questions that I may have.

Great product!

Publié le 09/12/2013
Laura G.
Content Editor
Support client

Commentaires: We are just getting started with Travitor, but so far it is user- and admin-friendly and the customer service is fantastic. Travitor meets out business needs and adds a special wow factor for our new employees.