Avis clients sur NETfacilities

par NETfacilities

• Service client

En savoir plus sur NETfacilities

NetFacilities développe des solutions GMAO polyvalentes avec un processus efficace et facilement reproductible pour gérer vos biens et installations de bout en bout.

En savoir plus sur NETfacilities

126 avis affichés

Chip G.
Facilities Management Coordinator
Immobilier commercial, 13-50 employés

"NetFacilities Review"

Commentaires: We are able to track our time spent on buildings now and has given us a better feel for looking at maintenance better. Also great for tracking time on jobs.

Avantages: The system is very easy to work threw and it will let you know if you leave something blank.

Inconvénients: A little hard to find old work orders sometimes.

Dave T.
Maintenance Manager
Papier et produits forestiers, 201-500 employés

"Satisfied customer"

Commentaires: We are a small manufacturing company with not a lot of major assets. This platform is perfect for keeping track of assets, PM's, inventory, etc.

Avantages: I really like that the NETfacilities team is always updating the platform based on customer feedback! This is something that has kept me on this platform year after year. Customer service is top notch. It's very intuitive and they are always making it easier to search for the info I'm looking for within my site.

Inconvénients: Honestly I don't think there is much about this software that I don't like.

envoyé par NETfacilities le 09/03/2020

Hi Dave, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. It made our day!

Rich W.
Automobile, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 31/03/2017

"Over complicated facilities management software"

Commentaires: While the software may technically be robust (from a database programmer's point of view), it is cumbersome and inefficient from the user's point of view. For example to add a part to inventory takes required data entry into over 15 separate data fields, most of which should be autofilled by default, or at least on a grid entry system to prevent having to jump to multiple tabs. Running reports is spotty at best, trying to find maintenance history on assets. For our second facility, we have moved to a different platform which is much more robust, yet user friendly. We are only staying with netfacilities for our first location because of the maintenance history.

Avantages: It is technically robust

Inconvénients: Difficult to use, cumbersome to add new parts or enter inventory. Reports are complicated and difficult to find required information.

envoyé par NetFacilities le 31/03/2017

Hi Rich,

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to write a review. I wish it wouldn¿t have been so harsh and gut-wrenching, but none the less it got my immediate attention, and I felt compelled to respond right away.

Based on what I¿ve read It doesn¿t seem there is anything I could say that would make any difference in your opinion, so I won¿t try. I just wish you would have let us know how you were feeling so we could at least have had a chance to do something about it.

As best I can tell you¿ve never accepted any guidance or complimentary training, yet I see we¿ve made over 10 attempts to reach out and offer. Just based on this alone it would seem probable that you haven¿t properly setup your account and aren¿t using it correctly.

Like you said, perhaps it¿s a bit more robust than your small business requires.

All the best to you, and your business!

Shawn D.

• Publié le 31/03/2017
Sherice P.
Dept Technical Analyst
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés

"DAL Review"

Commentaires: We use it for work orders to be entered for our Airport to stay neat, clean and safe operational for everyone from passengers, contractors, vendors, and employees.

Avantages: Its easy for me to use and no complaints really from Users that use it more than me such as our Airport Operations Center that operates 24 hours.

Inconvénients: I do not like how NetFacilities auto log off intermittently so it is hard to replicate it in a timely manner to resolve the issue.

envoyé par NETfacilities le 31/01/2020

Sherice, thank you for the great review! We're so happy you don't get any complaints from your users and that you find NETfacilities easy-to-use.

We recently launched a product survey for our customers to provide us feedback on how we can continue to improve our software. I'll make sure to send you the link and pass your feedback regarding the auto log off to our Product Team.

Thank you for being a great customer!

Tony S.
Hôtellerie, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 30/01/2020

"Great software for what it does"

Commentaires: We use NETfacilities to manage the preventative maintnenace at various facilities. We have found that our customers really do not utilize the work order system, but our staff does.

Avantages: I love the ease of operation and the flexibility to built each site to suit our needs.

Inconvénients: For a company that has such few employees, the annual renewal cost can be a turn off. I think it would be easier to swallow to have a cost scale.

envoyé par NETfacilities le 31/01/2020

Thank you for the kind words, Tony! We're so happy you love the ease-of-use and flexibility within the solution. We look forward to continuing to serve you and your staff!

Patrick L.
Business Manager
Institutions religieuses, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 12/02/2020

"St Columban "

Commentaires: It has been a very helpful tool.

Avantages: Finally a place to put and organize all the parish and school assets into one place. A system that allows the staff from either trying to remember to do PM's and seasonal tasks into a system that reminds, organizes and tracks the work.

Inconvénients: Navigation is getting better but it is still a little clunky. I would like to be able to control the order of the fields across the top more. Meaning, which fields and which order. The work number is not as important to me a glance than say the description of the work .

envoyé par NETfacilities le 13/02/2020

Hi Patrick, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We appreciate it and your loyalty as a customer!

• Publié le 12/02/2020
Margaret M.
Director of Operations
Institutions religieuses, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 30/01/2020

"Review of NETfacilities Software"

Commentaires: Saves us time; allows for consistency and ease of record-keeping.

Avantages: Ease of use. This software is making our work much easier for the person inputting the work order and the employee performing the work.

Inconvénients: My use of the software is limited so I do not have any complaints.

envoyé par NETfacilities le 31/01/2020

Thanks for the awesome review, Margaret! We work hard to meet the expectations of our customers, and we're so happy to hear that NETfacilities saves you time, allows for consistency, and helps with record-keeping. Thanks for being a great customer!

Donna S.
Administrative Clerk
Administration publique, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 05/03/2020

"Easy to Use & Great Customer Support"

Avantages: The software is very user friendly. Their customer support is probably the best I've ever had with software - they are helpful, take support seriously and respond within a reasonable time.

Inconvénients: I would like the software to have more customization ability in the viewing of data, reports, and in the forms that our staff use to report work requests, etc.

envoyé par NETfacilities le 09/03/2020

Donna, thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review! We are thrilled that you find NETfacilities easy to use and love working with our support team. We appreciate the kinds words.

Delores G.
Purchasing Assistant
Cabinets médicaux, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 30/01/2020

"NetFacilities from an Administrator Stand Point"

Commentaires: Before Netfacilities, I was responsible for 6 locations in putting the work orders in the system and generate orders to the Maintenance Staff. Now they are responsible for putting their information into the system and we can generate a weekly, monthly or yearly report if needed.

Avantages: This software cut out a lot of paper trails and offered a more electronic trail.

Inconvénients: Sometimes the system freezes but that is to be expected of a new software.

envoyé par NETfacilities le 31/01/2020

Thanks for the awesome review, Delores! We work hard to save our customers time and make their processes more efficient, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Thanks for being a great customer!

Rob C.
Mech. Engineer
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 501-1 000 employés

"NetFacilities Review"

Commentaires: Overall very positive and user intuitive. I was impressed at NetFacilities' data management capability. Support team personnel were always very courteous and helpful.

Avantages: The many features available. I was impressed with what you can do with asset entries. Also the software always seemed user intuitive to me.

Inconvénients: A bug existed while I was using this, which was not having the ability to copy assets and their PM schedules. I was getting an error message. To AMT support's credit, they listened to my support request and fixed this. To their discredit, support DID NOT notify me when it was resolved. I had to discover it for myself.

envoyé par NETfacilities le 09/03/2020

Hi Rob, we're so glad you find NETfacilities easy to use! Also, I'm happy our support team was able to quickly fix the bug for you, but our apologies that you weren't notified. I'm going to pass along the feedback so this doesn't happen again. Thanks for being a great customer!

Justin V.
Property, Plant, Equipment Supervisor
Entreposage, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 30/03/2017

"Perfect solution to track and maintain EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE!"

Commentaires: I manage everything you see at 9, soon to be 10, facilities across a 50 mile radius. The appearance of buildings, the air temperature and humidity inside all of the buildings, lighting, doors, driveways, etc. If you can see or feel it, it's my responsibility. I was doing alright at managing it all by myself and a few vendors, but at some point the "things-to-do" stopped making it onto the list because the list would never get done. I realized I had reached my limits and needed something else that could keep up with everything going on everywhere, because my brain was just maxed out. In comes NET Facilities. I checked out a few other programs and they didn't have things set up the way I needed them to be done. I manage things and equipment and assign jobs to people. The instant help I received to get everything set up and in the system was invaluable! I was able to go at my pace for the set up and anytime I had a question or wondered how to do something it was great knowing that help was a phone call or email away and I would get to interact with 1.) A REAL LIVE AMERICAN PERSON 2.) THE SAME PERSON I TALKED TO LAST TIME. Every time I talked with my assigned set up person I referred to the system as a "monster-of-a-program" and the set up as "feeding-the-friendly-monster. I and my staff have been using the system for almost a year now and we are all thrilled with how well the system works and the ease of use. At any one time I can see all of the things that need to be done, what is getting done, what is not getting done, who jobs are assigned to, who made the jobs, priority levels for those jobs, etc. I even have vendors who have told me they really like my system because it makes their job easier. They get a detailed email when there is service work to do telling them the following: what facility, where at that facility is the issue, what the problem is, who made the work order, and they can see past work that was done for that item in question. Did I mention the system can create invoices, track repair costs, inventory use, ordering and reordering, track repair times for employees, and on and on it goes. I'm so glad I found NET Facilities! It has only been a year of using it, but it has already paid for itself in effectiveness. I can't believe I didn't find it sooner.

Avantages: Super detailed and easy to use. You can track anything anywhere and see ALL history of repairs done to any single item. The real people support was a tremendous benefit to the system and getting it up and going. My employees love it, my vendors love it, my accounts payable department loves it. I can't say enough good about it!

Inconvénients: There is absolutely no cons to the system. Getting set up is challenging but there is a tremendous amount of help with that and you get to put all of the set-up work on the Net Facilities staff, who does it for you.

Dan W.
Facilities Director
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 11/07/2017

"NetFacilities is a full featured work order system that works well for our resort property. "

Commentaires: It helps organize our work orders. I love the portability with the phone apps. The inventory system is taking some time to implement, but it will keep important stores on our shelves and our property running more efficiently when done. The PM system is also taking us some time to implement, but we will be able to get rid of our clunky paper system which isn't working that well.

Avantages: Cost vs features. The user interface for submitting a work order is very easy and self explanatory. We are still finding new features that are useful to us. The company is responsive to questions and features are morphing into higher utility since the last major upgrade to the software. There are very few you can't get there from here roadblocks and those that I have found seem to be disappearing - if you let them know they are there. It is completely web based - no software to manage here. No user limits. Easy user permission changes. We control most of the setup - I don't have to upload something and wait for it to be formatted. Customer service is helpful.

Inconvénients: The menu interface is a bit clunky and can take awhile to remember where exactly that rarely used menu is. If you are in the middle of a task and you find that you have to add something to a menu, you lose what you are currently working on - that is changing - some menus have add buttons now. The help menu could be more helpful, but it is improving with time for those of us who don't want to pick up the phone.

envoyé par NetFacilities le 11/07/2017

Thank you Dan for the wonderful review! :)

I've noted things you've mentioned in "cons." Please know that if you have ideas, thoughts, or have suggestions for a better way something could work, we listen, and we develop our roadmap based on customer feedback.

Shawn Dawson, CEO

• Publié le 11/07/2017
Peter W.
Assistant Operations Manager
Secteur maritime, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 06/02/2018

"Intuitive software with a multitude of tools allowing for highly streamlined maintenance management"

Commentaires: Paperless work order system, ease of access and reporting. This system allows us to streamline our company process and better maintain maintenance records on company-wide equipment. We use the system for our various locations to put in supply orders and dispatch from our primary warehouse.

Avantages: Netfacilities is extremely intuitive coming with several key features allowing us to better run our companies maintenance processes. It easily organizes our work orders moving us away from a pen & paper system. We now have a much more detailed overview of our operation allowing us to better track company expenses and maintenance turn-around times. Full access to customization options on a per user basis allows us to establish hierarchies for system usage. The customer support is fantastic and CEO personally addresses any concerns we may have. The system is constantly evolving as new and exciting features are added expanding the systems functionality.

Inconvénients: Mobile application while functional and intuitive can at times be a little slow loading. Not a major concern. Currently no offline functionality but am told that is in the works and coming soon.

• Publié le 06/02/2018
Leonard P.
Facility Manager
  • Publié le 07/07/2017

"Great experience using the software, customer support is always outstanding."

Commentaires: Netfacilities has helped organize all facility related PM's. Gone are the days of tracking my items using elaborate spreadsheets etc.

Avantages: It is very robust. Once configured I've had only occassional, minor issues.

Inconvénients: It would be so nice to have reminder emails sent to assignees when workorders are over due. Maybe somehting the assigner can configure, like send reminder once per day or once per week. Something like that.

envoyé par NetFacilities le 10/07/2017

Hi Leonard,

Thanks for taking time to write a review. Your feedback is important to us.

for "Cons" you mentioned wanting to have a report sent once a day to advise you of overdue work orders. I want to let you know that all of our reports can be setup to process on a schedule and emailed to a distribution list of your choice.

For example, you could setup the "work orders by status" report to generate a list of overdue work orders and have the system process and send you the report by email on a daily basis.

Feel free to contact support to learn more about how you can set this up.

Thanks again for your feedback!

• Publié le 07/07/2017
Jeff C.
VP of Engineering and Construction Services
  • Publié le 01/04/2016

"Net Facilities and the behind the scenes support team"

Commentaires: I have been recently setting up a domain for Transwestern in my region for Net Facilities to standardize our operations as it relates to CMMS that will allow regional overview and reporting that is exactly what I want. The Net Facilities program is surprisingly intuitive, very flexible and operates as web based and mobile. The power and flexibility of this program is what originally intrigued me. Having worked with many different CCMS programs through my career, I found Net Facilities through a business partner and quickly realized the potential for realizing my idea of standardization and looking regionally at my operations that allowed us to manage our system, not pay a huge monthly fee for someone else to manage it for us. I contacted the Net Facilities Team and found them to be extremely easy to work with, very understanding and knowledgeable about CMMS operations. When I explained what my vision was, they were easily able to figure out how to make that happen, and make it happen within a reasonable budget range which now allows all my properties to have a CMMS. The real hidden diamond in all this was their support team. I have never once called and not reached a real human. No voice mails, no phone tag, no "have to get back to you on that" ever. What I found is a very pleasant, very knowledgeable team always willing to help. I am a bit challenging because if you give me a tool as powerful as this is, I will exploit it to the fullest level I can. The support team is always willing to help me make that happen. I have particularly enjoyed working with Jessica. I have found her to be amazingly patient, listens to what I am trying to do, and then spends the time with me to make it happen. She makes me do it with my own hands. Certainly she can do it for you and do it quickly, but if you are like me, make me do it and I learn it, do it for me I might learn it. If you are looking for a powerful CMMS, very intuitive, flexible and a support team that can make just about anything happen, I would suggest you take a look at this product.

envoyé par NetFacilities le 01/04/2016

Thank you Jeff for the review. We enjoy working with you and your team. Continued success!

NetFacilities Team

• Publié le 01/04/2016
Patricia P.
Vice President Engineering
Équipements publics, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 27/07/2017

"It's hard to set up because you have to play with it to understand how to set it up. "

Commentaires: It made us think about our system flow. It also challenged us. I'm still waiting to go live due to errors.

Avantages: I love the potential to streamline work flow using a phone. The guys are excited about the digital app. They want the app to include more features - as in they don't want to need a computer. I'm not sure how realistic that is as a wish. I would also love an offline option that can sync for new records only! That way the guys wouldn't have to rely on cell phone coverage which can be spotty at times.

Inconvénients: The number of glitches we find and because we rely on work orders to invoice it's been difficult to set up a full process. Many situations of two steps forward one back. It's hard to keep staff motivated when every step has to have troubleshooting completed. I had to give low value for money because of the length of time we've taken to vet the software before we can go live.

• Publié le 27/07/2017
Hope H.
Admin Asst, Fac & Infrastruc.
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 20/11/2018

"Outstanding support and product!"

Commentaires: Net Facilities has been the best program I have worked with so far. The program is easy to use and the support is 10/10! For what we are getting it's very reasonable.

Avantages: What we like best about this program is the ease of use. It makes training our maintenance staff and regular staff members who submit work requests very easy. And when we run into something we aren't sure about - Net Facilities support is always just a quick call away.

Inconvénients: The trickiest thing about making Net Facilities work for what we need was in the charge back area. We charge back to departments and needed a "cost centre" attached. We use "class" for this and it seems to work alright.

Martin G.
Senior Facilities Manager
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 30/03/2017

"Some room for improvement, but still a good system"

Commentaires: For the most part this is a very good and reliable system. It could use more options for customizable fields and customized reporting. It would also be useful to have layers of task types, so we could drill down to the appropriate service type, without having to scroll through the full list. Being able to batch update some of the user or site data would also be useful, such as distributions. Having to edit individual distributions for each service type, since the bulk of our work goes to a single group.

Avantages: Consistent uptime and performance. Visually simple and easy to navigate.

Inconvénients: Lack of customization. Multiple steps that confuse new users and require significant training. Inability to upload data or batch edit.

David F.
Facilities Manager
Services financiers, 201-500 employés

"Basic product"

Commentaires: Marginal at best. Everything was working reasonably well until their "improvement" rollout last year. As with many rollouts I have my suspicions that the programmers didn't really get a lot of feedback from the actual end users (you know like MS does). There are plenty of annoying little things that you would think intuitively would be recognized by the programmers such as: Discussion block does no good if you do not get the attention of ALL staff on how to use it. Sometimes critical additions to an email get lost in the audit trail ALL discussions should immediately process an email to at least the administrative group overseeing the work orders. Window does not fit in screen widow even though resolutions is set normally and at 100%. When going to the WO queue we always see closed work orders, Once I close them I want them gone. We will be going to a different system this year

envoyé par NetFacilities le 30/03/2017

Hello David,

First I'd like to thank you for the honest review. I see you've been a customer since 2012, and we thank you for your loyalty.

Please know that we only develop the system based on customer input. As with any software having tens of thousands of users it is often challenging trying to satisfy all requests. Unfortunately that's something all software companies deal with, including MS. This information provides us with input to help us better steer the development of the product.

This being said, I, as the CEO of NetFacilities would like to invite you to speak directly with me so that I can learn more about the dislikes you have, so that your ideas can be considered for enhancements.

I will reach out to you directly to discuss a time to setup a call, and I'll do my very best to immediately address your concerns.

Thanks again for taking the time to provide a valuable review. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Shawn D.

Jean-alexandre H.
Facilities and Assets Officer
Administration publique, 10 001+ employés
  • Publié le 06/02/2019

"An Effective Facilities Management Tool"

Commentaires: This software provides the best bang for your buck, the annual license is very affordable and it's an incredible valuable tool for any facilities management team.

Avantages: NetFacilities features a very intuitive user interface that allows our clients to request building services or report maintenance issues with ease. It also features numerous tools that help our team manage and plan repairs, and ensure that requests don't slip through the cracks.

Inconvénients: I wish there was the ability to customize the reports a little more. The ability to generate customized reports would take this software to the next level.

• Publié le 06/02/2019
Terrill M.
Facilities Eng. / Corp. Securtiy Supervisor
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 05/01/2019

"Excellent sofeware"

Commentaires: As the Facilities Eng. Supervisor I'm able to monitor all work order request a lot more effective and present reports to management when needed for accountable. this have cut my tracking work order request down by 50% I love the this software. Hope that NetFacilities can make the changes or updates the concerns that I've experienced.

Avantages: I like that the software is very flexible for our Facilities Department. We are able to track many different areas of our department with the work loads etc. it offers a great range of accountable for employees, tenant, and vendors.

Inconvénients: I don't like that the software isn't able to have electronic signature on the system for keys receiving, and other important documents that requires a signature. Not please that the mobile app you aren't able send out news / events or any important updates throughout the system for management or users to be aware or in the loop.

• Publié le 05/01/2019
Sonya R.
  • Publié le 05/07/2018

"Awesome App and Awesome Customer Service!!"

Avantages: The ability to manage my services work orders in one place. This allows my technicians to put in notes from the beginning of the repair/service to the completion. This keeps our customer informed at all times. If at any time I have questions or issues, I have a direct contact to assist with any support I need. He is very helpful and has a full understanding of NetFacilities. The report feature is great.

Inconvénients: As much as I love the reports, there are times they fail. NetFacilities can sometimes be slow.

• Publié le 05/07/2018
Gerald A.
IT Technician
Hôtellerie, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 21/11/2018

"A powerful toll for facilities management"

Commentaires: We're leveraging NetFacilities to better manage IT work orders and keep track of what kinds of issues pop up more frequently.

Avantages: I really enjoy the granularity of tagging equipment, location of the issues, etc. It makes it easy to know exactly where the problems are.

Inconvénients: The interface is a little cumbersome. I'm not sure what could be done to improve it, but there are some graphical tweaks that could be made when you hover over items and the tooltip pops up, for instance.

• Publié le 21/11/2018
Kerin L.
Help Desk Coordinator
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés

"Netfacilities review"

Commentaires: It is easy to track my teams tickets and make sure they are being done in a timely manner. It's also easy to go back and look at closed tickets when an issue arises on a piece of equipment. I love NF!

Avantages: As an admin for NF in our facility, I like the ease of changing passwords, how easy it is for me to see my own NF as well as the others on my team in a glance. I love being able to discuss issues within the ticket.

Inconvénients: I don't have any issues with NF at all.

Mari H.
Real Estate Services Administrator
  • Publié le 07/07/2009

"Give Us Database for Class A High Rise Maintenance/Services"

Commentaires: I would rate this type of internet site and how NetFacilities delivers as a overall 9. They are only a phone call away to assist in ANY way. They encourage training with them to best understand the functionality of facilities management set up they have created. It is a very important tool for any manager of day to day operations such as real estate and the like. Highly recommended since we renew our agreement every year. A very happy and satisfied customer for 3 years now.
Thank you NetFacilities!

Avantages: The nature of the service reports and available data storage is invaluable. The well thought out screens and usages of appropriate detail creates accuracy and in depth records. Very user friendly with the support to match! Definitely possible to expand to a company's needs and there is nothing they can't accommodate. Always trying to improve the system and keep current. Tracking is marvelous for past and present entries with reporting that is concise. A very relied upon internet based program that delivers! If there is alot of information that can be "pushed" into the system, they offer to do it and thus assist the employee in saving time at their desk.

Inconvénients: Sometimes being able to print the work order hangs up, but there is always another way to do so. The fact time doesn't permit to always make use of all the functions is the deterrant to getting the most out of the system. Perhaps some tidium at information entry to start with, however when set things go smoothly.

• Publié le 07/07/2009