Avis clients sur ZipRecruiter

4,4 /5
  • Service client
    4,2 /5

En savoir plus sur ZipRecruiter

Envoyez votre offre d'emploi sur plus de 100 plateformes en un seul clic. 80 % des employeurs qui publient une offre trouvent un candidat qualifié grâce au site dans les 24 heures !

En savoir plus sur ZipRecruiter

9 207 avis affichés

Eddie B.
Hospitality Recruiter
Recrutement, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 15/08/2019

"ZipRecruiter is still going strong!"

Commentaires: ZipRecruiter is great for assisting our clients in smaller to mid-size markets where we don't have a large candidate flow already in place. ZipRecruiter lets us target candidates with greater detail than other services. Example: Targeting a specific suburb or zip code of Chicago instead of (LinkedIn) "The Greater Chicago Area" - This ability to dig into locations and source from the database is outstanding!

Avantages: Overall ZipRecruiter seems to be experiencing a resurgence in attracting high caliber applicants within the service industry from what I've seen overall in the last year. The database is another great tool that gives us access to candidates that we wouldn't get on other platforms such as Indeed. Not only that, but I feel it's a higher level of professional candidates across the board. The user interface is very easy to learn and you can customize alerts to your liking.

Inconvénients: I felt for a while the site was a little dated, but it appears that they've modernized their look, user interface and are still able to attract top-notch talent. I think the value for service is greater when you're able to buy in larger quantities than on an individual basis, but that's the nature of the business.

envoyé par ZipRecruiter le 20/08/2019

Hi Eddie!

Thank you so much for providing your wonderful and extensive feedback with us! We're so glad you've found success within your hiring journey while utilizing ZipRecruiter.

Our product team is constantly making updates based on our customer's feedback! We encourage you to stay on the lookout for any upcoming advancements.

As always, our team is here to help. We're here 24/7, so please always feel welcome to contact us directly for assistance.

Happy Hiring!

Tier III Support

• Publié le 15/08/2019
Frantz C.
sales manager
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 15/02/2021

"ZipRecruiter is Solid"

Commentaires: I hiring a post daily in the workforce databank.

Avantages: ZipRecruiter is a powerful recruiting device for up-and-comers and managers. It posts a large number of occupations and keeps a data set of resumes and pay experiences. While its administrations are free for work searchers, organizations may see a greater expense.

Inconvénients: The client assistance is somewhat disappointing and difficult to reach. A few specialists, have been prepared to answer with canned reactions of the ToS, and are generally contentious.

envoyé par ZipRecruiter le 17/02/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to share your valuable feedback, Frantz. Happy Hiring! --TC

• Publié le 15/02/2021
Lee anne M.
Produits alimentaires, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 14/11/2019

"It did not help us"

Commentaires: Was not a good experience and for the price we did not find any candidates that were even close to being a match for the positions advertised.

Avantages: I like the idea that we could post a job and have candidates be already in e system assigned to our posting.

Inconvénients: The candidates that were assigned to our post were not at all qualified and the ones that contacted us were all from foreign countries or had no related experience. Even if we specified that the applicant had to be close by in the same country.

envoyé par ZipRecruiter le 22/11/2019

Hi Lee Anne,

Thank you for submitting this review and we would like to apologize for your experience in receiving qualified candidates as I know how important it is to make those hires as quickly as possible.

Although our system does work to identify the best-matched candidates for your job, there are other tools that we encourage customers to take advantage of to help better their chances of finding the right candidate and filtering out those who are not a good fit. There is a skills section within the job ad which has a matching technology and this field is a very important part of the process, my suggestion would be to add very specific skill words that match the job title so the algorithm will work in your favor. We are happy to explain these to you further should you decide to use us again. We can be reached by phone at 877-252-1062, chat or email at support@ziprecruiter.com.

Leticia, Tier III Support

• Publié le 14/11/2019
Michael S.
Product Manager
Art/artisanat, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 21/12/2020

"Just right"

Commentaires: pleasant and consistent. This program has increased productivity for myself and my business.

Avantages: User functionality and accessibility when it comes to the general population.

Inconvénients: many 3rd party fakes and the inability to always be able to discern amongst them.

envoyé par ZipRecruiter le 23/12/2020

Thank you for using and reviewing, ZipRecruiter. If you ever need assistance please reach out to our 24/7 Customer Care Team at support@ziprecruiter.com.

Also, we take the safety and security of our users very seriously, as well as the legitimacy of the jobs posted on our site.

We have a dedicated Trust and Safety team that handles all suspicious activity. Please report these instances by emailing trustandsafety@ziprecruiter.com. Our team will thoroughly investigate all reports and take appropriate action. Job seekers can also report suspicious jobs by clicking the 'Report Job' button on the job ad.

We welcome you to check out our homepage for some red flags to look out for. https://www.ziprecruiter.com/trust/awareness
~DW

• Publié le 21/12/2020
Milton S.
Franchise Owner
Ressources humaines, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 05/01/2021

"Use Zip Recruiter for all of my Recruiting Needs!"

Commentaires: It is a little expensive but I cannot see my business not using this job board.

Avantages: It is simple to change out and duplicate jobs that you previously posted. I like that unqualified candidates can be rated poor and they drop off of the visible list.

Inconvénients: The product is being over used in our company so many of the same applicants/candidates are perused by multiple users.

• Publié le 05/01/2021
Marketing Consultant
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 26/01/2021

"Great system, great price!"

Commentaires: ZipR helps my teams find quality candidates quickly and affordably.

Avantages: The interface has everything you'd need and more. The price is based on time instead of per click so it's easier to budget. The syndication to popular email blasts gets great exposure.

Inconvénients: The last job I posted got fewer applicants than Indeed captured in the same time period - with premium selected.

envoyé par ZipRecruiter le 29/01/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience! --TC

• Publié le 26/01/2021
David O.
General Manager
Appareils médicaux, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 12/01/2021

"Although Expensive, ZipRecuiter is Well Worth it!"

Commentaires: Overall, my experience with ZipRecuiter has been very positive. The service is easy to use and very valuable when needing to find job applicants quickly.

Avantages: ZipRecuiter's ability to post job openings to tons of job boards instantly makes it incredibly easy to receive an impressive volume of resumes within a couple of days.

Inconvénients: Although worthwhile, ZipRecuiter is fairly expensive and not something I have an ongoing subscription to. Additionally, I have also had some issues toggling between my employer and personal accounts.

• Publié le 12/01/2021
Jason F.
Partner
Design, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 22/03/2021

"ZipRecruiter made hiring easier"

Commentaires: Overall, we enjoy using ZipRecruiter when we need to fill a position. While there are things that could be improved upon, ZipRecruiter was a better fit for our small company compared to competitors.

Avantages: Finding applicant leads was much easier with ZipRecruiter than with other platforms. We were able to list our job postings and candidates' profiles were delivered to us based on the criteria we establish in the job description.

Inconvénients: Unfortunately, candidate profiles oftentimes did not match with the job posting listed, or would only meet one of the listed criteria. This made it difficult to sift through the qualified candidates.

• Publié le 22/03/2021
Alex C.
General Manager
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 06/04/2021

"Got my more qualified applicants faster"

Commentaires: This software was easy to use and quick for my front desk staff to get setup, I tweaked the postings and added requirements that seemed to get me more qualified candidates for interviews. Overall good software for anyone constantly looking for new people to add to their team.

Avantages: I was able to adjust my postings and ensure potential candidates were screened properly which cut down hiring times from months to weeks when we were looking for the best qualified trainers in the area.

Inconvénients: I hate having to pay for software for hiring but when time is valuable and filling roles is essential to maintaining the bottom line it is a fair value.

• Publié le 06/04/2021
Finance and Customer Support
Biens de consommation, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 14/03/2021

"ZipRecruiter Review"

Commentaires: My overall experience with ZipRecruiter is, its great. It's easy for to navigate, but yet professional.

Avantages: What I like most about ZipRecruiter is that it easy to get through, it makes a resume for you, and that you can communicate with the employer's right there without having to lose communication.

Inconvénients: What did I like least about this software is, its too much like indeed. I felt like ZipRecruiter could have done something different with it.

• Publié le 14/03/2021
Mary S.
Accountant
Pétrole et énergies, 201-500 employés

"Highly Recommend ZipRecruiter"

Commentaires: ZipRecruiter makes in-house recruiting nice and easy. You know what you are looking for in candidates, so this helps you do it yourself. The investment is less than the cost of paying a third party recruiter or agency.

Avantages: The steps for posting ads are straightforward. Rating resumes makes it very easy to save and categorize for future reference.

Inconvénients: When you go "Back" to previous page, you lose your place while reviewing resumes.

envoyé par ZipRecruiter le 06/07/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of ZipRecruiter, Mary! Our team is always here and happy to help, 24/7, should you ever require any assistance with your employer account. :) --TC

Ayden I.
Construction, 2-10 employés

"Excellent Program"

Commentaires: My overall experience with Ziprecruiter is positive and I would recommend it to others!

Avantages: I enjoy ZipRecruiter because it allows an easy application process once you are an account holder. The 1-click apply is very easy to use and only in certain cases are there additional follow up questions. This platform is super efficient time wise and allows me an absurd amount of different job opportunities. I recommend this program in comparison to others like Indeed and UpWork considering the price of using this program is so far in my experience nothing. The profile is easy to set up, and in cases where I have applied to a job I have received an email or phone call from the company within hours.

Inconvénients: Though there are few I would love to see more versatility in the "Job suggestions" area of the program. When you apply for a job or search a certain careers the suggestions seem to be very consistent and don't tend to range. For example when I searched a "Customer Service" position I found so many suggested jobs in just this specific field, so from then on I started just having to key in words to search for job opportunities. Another feature I would love to see incorporated is a feature allowing a "remote" job suggestion filter when searching for positions. Considering most are searching for remote positions now amid a pandemic I think this feature would be useful. Another feature I would like to see tweaked, though this could be in the settings and just merely user error, is the option to avoid those repetitive emails when you apply for a job. My inbox is basically spammed with a nonsense email telling me I have applied to a job which when I apply for multiple positions it sort of clouds my inbox.

envoyé par ZipRecruiter le 02/07/2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience, Ayden. We appreciate your feedback and we are thrilled to hear of your success using our platform! ~DW

Nicholas J.
Creative Director
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 25/06/2020

"Fantastic Platform for Finding Relevant Jobs"

Commentaires: Time is money and wasted opportunities are mitigated with how easy it is to set up a profile and apply for jobs!

Avantages: ZipRecruiter is a fantastic solution to wasting time filling out form after form, upload after upload of resumes. They make it simple with their 1-Click Apply feature. That's all it really takes, and you're done! Their emails are relevant and detailed to better educate me on open positions and required qualifications.

Inconvénients: It's actually my preferred job board for ease-of-use alone. I wish all other platforms were more like ZipRecruiter. If I had any complaint it would be to please make other platforms just as great.

envoyé par ZipRecruiter le 29/06/2020

Thank you so much for your kind and encouraging words, Nicholas! We appreciate you allowing ZipRecruiter to be a part of your job search journey. Keep on 1-click applying! --TC

• Publié le 25/06/2020
Nicole P.
Marketing Assistant
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 12/06/2020

"Zipping Your Way Into a New Job with Zip Recruiter"

Commentaires: Zip Recruiter|was so easy to use and provided me with so many options for employment, it did not take long for me to be able to find temporary contract work to hold me over during the Covid-19 crisis until my place of business was ready to reopen. It is so very easy to use and upload your resume, check off your preferences, select your salary preferences, your pay hourly preferences, and if you wanted to work remotely or at a physical location. It also allows you to set physical boundaries of how far you are willing to commute from your home, if you're looking for part-time or full-time or contract work. And the ZipRecruiter platform takes care of all the rest. I highly recommend this software for anyone who is hunting forehead job and does not want check the job boards daily, they also will let you know how many people searching for that position and how many spots are available. Definitely job hunting has become world's easier with this awesome platform. And although I have found new employment, albeit temporary, I will continue to use ZipRecruiter on a daily basis going forward until the next best thing comes along.

Avantages: In the very unfortunate and trying times if the Covid-19 pandemic, many of us found ourselves either out of work or with extremely reduced hours or pay. Which unfortunately meant the dreaded thing no one wants to do, looking for a new job, a second job, a third job or a temporary job to fill the time until our old positions were back up and running. Not only did this mean job hunting, but considering the amount of people out of work, it often meant looking for jobs that were nowhere near your wheelhouse or for safety sake, were remote positions. ZipRecruiter made this as easy as one click on your computer or mobile device.

Inconvénients: The only con I found with this software is really one that is self-imposed and can easily be turned off with the click of a mouse. And that is when Zip recruiter funds a position that based on your resume and your personal preferences. It got to the point where my phone was continually dinging or vibrating to let me know that a job was available that matched my preferences.

envoyé par ZipRecruiter le 17/06/2020

Hi, Nicole! We are so glad you found ZipRecruiter during these trying times. Please let us know if you ever need any assistance with your search. Best! --TC

• Publié le 12/06/2020
Brianna L.
Front Desk
Sécurité et enquêtes, 201-500 employés
    Sans note
    Sans note
  • Publié le 30/05/2020

"Zip Recruiter"

Commentaires: I have had an overall good experience, I have been using the software for 2+ years.

Avantages: I like that I am able to post and search for jobs for free. Sometimes the company are looking for temporary workers, so I will go online to post job listings. I also, search myself for extra gigs.

Inconvénients: I dislike that you have to be signed in, in order to complete an application. That is about it, nothing too major.

envoyé par ZipRecruiter le 08/06/2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, Brianna! For security purposes, we do require our users to be signed in prior to applying. You may certainly search while not signed in if you choose! We wish you the best of luck with your job search. :) --TC

• Publié le 30/05/2020
Darshan S.
Technical Recruiter
Recrutement, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Source : SoftwareAdvice
  • Publié le 05/05/2020

"The Best Job Posting Software"

Commentaires: This is the best software which we can use. I respect the customer service as they give you instant solutions for the problem faced at any time. Its lot worth than what is paid. Using it for a week you will be an expert in this. As i told you u’ll get a notification if a candidate applies for a job posting. We have a lot of such candidates who have got job in top 20 companies in US. If the above mentioned problem is sorted out i would like to give a rating of 10/10

Avantages: it’s easy to use and also less complex it makes a user’s day easy. It has its own dashboard which make a user easy to Annalise the number of jobs posted and the total number of candidates to whom job posting to is reached. Advantage is that as soon as the candidates apply for the job posting we can get the mail instantly. This is why i call this as the best software and the cost of the software is a lot worth than what is charged. It has a customised job posting format which can be made use of because of this a lot time is saved and the way the job is posted will make a candidate go through the Job discretion easily. It has a lot of option in it like the addition of key skills, address, and the title of job, salary range, client name and the interview details. As so much of information is given about the job, candidates refer to Zip Recruiter due to which you can get a lot of candidates who are in search of job “more candidates give you more business that’s the logic". Arrangement of the options in the software is arranged in an excellent way. So it’s easy for a new user to understand the format and the process. Good customer service which i appreciate. As soon as you have any problem over software you can go through the help option were u’ll get the customer service support instantaneously which makes this software rank 1 compared to other.

Inconvénients: Some candidates who are not relevant to the job posting will apply for the job that’s the main disadvantage. When a candidate applies of the job position we will get a notification but certain candidates profile cannot be viewed.

• Source : SoftwareAdvice
  • Publié le 05/05/2020
Carlos E.
Entertainment Event Staff
Événementiel, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 02/05/2020

"Good Job Seeking Website"

Commentaires: My overall experience of using ZipRecruiter is good enough for me to post job openings and to apply jobs from trust worthy employers. I understand that this software isn't all good for people because they have problems with ZipRecruiter, but for me, it's great. I get email from ZipRecruiter that I applied jobs instantly. To me, I would use this software to seek jobs all over again. If anyone wants to find a good job hunting website to seek whatever jobs the people wanted to apply, I recommend ZipRecuiter software for anyone.

Avantages: I signed up to be user of ZipRecruiter to find cool jobs that's very simple to use, and also for posting job alerts for anyone who wants needs notifications of upcoming job postings from companies in the country of United States of America. After using ZipRecruiter software for a long while, I believe this a a pretty well developed software. I liked that ZipRecruiter has an optional sign up social media feature for anyone who has their Google account, Facebook, Twitter, or any other social media account to be linked with ZipRecuiter. The software can send emails to users of any job postings that match user's Resume and Cover Letter. The integration with the current business I'm working really helped me recruit many people who wanted to work with me in any place. I also see that ZipRecruiter has a Safety Red Flag button to allow job seekers to identify suspicious job postings and report it to the Trust and Safety Department, so they can view the job posting right away.

Inconvénients: When I'm using ZipRecruiter software, I noticed that there are some features are missing that could've been used for the software. This software doesn't displayed the interview schedule availabilities set up for anyone who applied to a company and meet up for job interview. I can see that ZipRecruiters are working hard to eliminate job Scams posted by unknown employer of an unknown companies, but they still need to follow customer complaints about job postings that are considered a Scam. They should guaranteed they have a Verified Employer number and have Acceptable rating via Better Business Bureau. That way customers will be able to apply to jobs in all confidence realizing respected companies and will help benefit job candidates.

envoyé par ZipRecruiter le 04/05/2020

Hi Carlos! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Your voice and support are very important to us. So you know, we have forwarded your feedback to our developers. We're always working hard to continue to improve our platform, and your voice helps us do that. If you ever have questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@ziprecruiter.com. Our agents are available 24/7! ~DW

• Publié le 02/05/2020
Camillia C.
Life Insurance Agent
Assurance, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 29/04/2020

"There's No Despute Zip Recruit Will Land You A Job In Less Than A Week."

Commentaires: Overall I've gotten jobs within a week from Ziprecruiter that pays good money. I moved from NC to Maryland and I needed to find work and they solved that issue so quick I love zip recruiter and they helped me build a resume' with little experience. You can even download the resume' put it on other websites if you need to. I definately recommend this platform. I got like 7 jobs that called me back in less than a week! And I only put in 20 mins of work applying you cant beat that at all! Despite the scams it's really good to use. Just look up the companies on the Better Business Bureau and ask for their Employee ID # if it's a company you don't recognize or know. Simple gestures on your part can clearly override that part until they fix the Employers that can use there site. Total recommend overall.

Avantages: I LOVE LOVE how easy it is to use. You can upload a resume' or create a profile on their system with ease. They have easy 1 click skills you can add to your resume' that makes you stand out. Even if you not that good with Resume's this platform will make you seem like you been doing them all your life. They have customized searching and geographic job searching you can even pick the mile radius on where your looking for work. So if I wanted a job with 5 miles of my home I can refine the search and BOOM it will only pull up jobs within a 5 mile radius. I absolutely LOVE that feature because I take care of my grandma and grandfather so I need to stay close by to the house. They require ALOT of my time so I dont have hours and hours to fill out applications. Zip Recruiter has taken that into account for you with 1-Click Applies.
You just refine the search to 1-Click Applies only. And I'm telling you! I applies to like 30 jobs in less than 20 mins. It's so amazing. I mean like it's almost genius honestly. They automatically send your resume' to companies effortlessly. Some job require additional questions but they are quick and easy to do.
And that's not all the companies respond to you quickly I'm talking same day sometimes. By the end of a week I'm trying t to choose which job I wanna pick which interviews to go to on. You can customize the type of jobs you want. It's like job applicator heaven. They send confirmation emails so you can keep track of where your applying.

Inconvénients: The only drawback to this platform that I've experienced is some jobs are scams. Be weary of "Work From Home" jobs on here. Or any job that tells you to add them on What's app for an interview. I almost got scammed by one of them. I sell insurance so working from home isnt bad for me at all. It's almost plausible. But some companies aren't legit on this platform just be weary of it. Not all of them are like this. I've gotten job offers from great well known companies on this platform as well. They sent me a bad check but the bank caught it before I was able to place it into my account. Zip Recruiter should perform thorough in depth checks on the companies they enable to use their platform to ensure customers safety and peace of mind. They should ensure they have a Verfiable Employer # and have Acceptable an rating on BBB. That way customers can apply to jobs in confidence knowing each one is reputable and will benefit the applicant. Other than that I cant think of any drawbacks to using the platform at all.

envoyé par ZipRecruiter le 02/05/2020

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. If you need assistance in the future, please contact our customer care team at support@ziprecruiter.com. We are available 24/7 and we are always happy to help! ~DW

• Publié le 29/04/2020
Recruiting Specialist
E-learning, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 20/02/2020

"Great tool for job posters, for job seekers, not ideal"

Commentaires: Great as a business, so-so as a job seeker. Would recommend overall to businesses.

Avantages: I loved it as a job poster - my boss had me utilize this to aid in sourcing candidates for the startup I was working for at the time. You got a ton of leads, they were very accurate, and the site itself was user friendly - you also were notified promptly and nothing went to Spam (I think there was a good value for the money versus LinkedIn Recruiter).

Inconvénients: As a job seeker, you get a ton of irrelevant and automated postings. I know you can turn these off but they're very annoying, especially when they're totally off-base or below your requirements. It feels like you're being spammed.

envoyé par ZipRecruiter le 21/02/2020

Hi there,

We appreciate you taking the time to write your review of ZipRecruiter!

We do aim to provide the most relevant job suggestions possible. These are curated based on profile activity as well as keyword selections. Our dedicated customer care team would be happy to help you modify these at any time! Please feel welcome to reach out to us directly.

Best of luck!

TC
Customer Experience

• Publié le 20/02/2020
Scott S.
Director of Sales and Marketing
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 12/12/2019

"ZipRecruiter for finding talent versus finding work"

Commentaires: Good as an employer, but not as a candidate. If looking for talent I recommend using them.

Avantages: It`s a very good tool for uncovering candidates. Like all others, you take the good with the bad, but when I have used the tool in the past, I have been successful in making hires, some of whom were top-performers.

Inconvénients: For the job seeker, the tool is not intuitive. When I have used it in my personal job searches, I received a lot of irrelevant leads, many of which were too junior or not at all related to my background. I even had a couple of sketchy opportunities come my way, but did not see an easy way to communicate with ZipRecruiter.

envoyé par ZipRecruiter le 21/12/2019

Hello Scott,

Thank you for sharing your review from both perspectives of a job seeker and employer. We value your feedback and offer 24/7 support for employers and job seekers too. We are glad to hear that you have made some great hires for some top performers on ZipRecruiter and we do our best to bring great talent to your job ads. We understand your concern with relevant positions on the job seeker platform and we have an alerts page with job title matching in which you can enter skill words to target the type of job you are seeking and this will send you alerts relevant to your search. Thanks for pointing that out and job seekers are able to email us directly at support@ziprecruiter.com for account support. Thanks for recommending our employer platform for those who are looking to post jobs and get great candidates. If you have any other concerns please reach out to us at 877-252-1062 and we will gladly assist you.

Leticia, Tier III Support

• Publié le 12/12/2019
Ian P.
Head of Channel Sales
Sécurité et enquêtes, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 06/11/2019

"Need good people for your company? ZipRecruiter is the BEST of the BEST"

Commentaires: My overall experience with ZipRecruiter has been nothing short of outstanding. Our company has acquired 4 new software developers and 2 new sales members have been added to my team, all through ZipRecruiter! All 6 of these new employees have been crucial to the growth of our business. For that reason alone, ZipRecruiter has more than paid for itself and made our company a tremendous amount of revenue through new service and product offerings, as well as additional, qualified people to sell these new products. If you want to build a high quality team or expand your business, there is absolutely NO better tool than ZipRecruiter.

Avantages: What I liked the most about ZipRecruiter was the ease of use and automation....and the results! We implemented ZipRecruiter at my company, and the process was extremely easy! Setting up our Employer account was absolutely no hassle, and their customer support was extremely quick to respond, professional, and helpful when we had some questions about our account. Additionally, it automatically scanned resumes to bring us the most qualified people for our new software development branch of business. We ended up hiring FOUR new software developers that have made it possible for our company to expand into the SaaS industry. It's been an awesome team building tool for us.

Inconvénients: What I liked least about the software (which isn't a big deal) was their Employer Resource center didn't always work. Sometimes, we didn't want to go through the process of contacting customer service, so we wanted to access the employer resource center in their Support portal to find answers to questions for ourselves. Unfortunately, this page wouldn't load 30% of the time, so this meant delays in getting answers and requiring us to get on the phone to support. This was slightly frustrating a few times, but the performance of the software itself was outstanding and outweighed this minor nuisance.

envoyé par ZipRecruiter le 08/11/2019

Morning Ian,

What an awesome review thank you so much! We are always happy to hear when ZipRecruiter works out so well for someone, couldn't ask for anything better.

Tier ll Support

• Publié le 06/11/2019
Ardittee N.
Hiring Manager
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 27/09/2019

"My life would be TERRIBLE without Ziprecruiter"

Commentaires: I personally adore this job board. Like I mentioned, it has bought diversity of applicants through our office doors and made our business a lot more like a family environment given the fact that we have different levels of experience that we are hiring. I think it is great and makes my job extremely easy.

Avantages: Ziprecruiter is my go to Job Board as a Hiring Manager. Ziprecruiter not only has great affordable plans but they truly cast the widest net when it comes to applicants. Coming from a place where I was only budgeted for Indeed, Ziprecruiter has opened up doors by advertising to every board from Monster to Linkedin. It has truly been a game changer and we have seen numerous people come through our doors that have been sharp and well qualified individuals. Each applicant has their own story and we have met great employees through this software and that is because Ziprecruiter leaves no stone unturned. They really are the best contenders in the job seeing world!

Inconvénients: The one issue I would say would be the "Quick Apply". From my experience, sometimes the quick apply is so easy for applicants it makes my job as a Hiring Manager a little tough. This is due to the fact that when an applicant is on a job application frenzy, they will apply for anything and everything meaning they do not necessarily remember applying/apply by mistake. This results in a lot of confusion and wasted time when reaching out to applicants. If there was maybe more of a screening process involved so the applicants are required to read and check what they're apply for, it'd make a huge difference!

envoyé par ZipRecruiter le 04/10/2019

Hello Ardittee,

Thank you for taking the time to review ZipRecruiter, Your feedback is very important to us! We are happy to hear that you had a good experience with us and our platform. It is always a great feeling when you successfully make your new hire/hires! We hope they are the perfect fit for your company!

If you need any assistance with anything, feel free to contact our Customer Success Team by calling 877-252-1062. We are available 24/7.

Kind Regards

Tier II

• Publié le 27/09/2019
Brian H.
Graduate
Enseignement supérieur, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 20/08/2019

"For when you need a job, or a new employee, in a zip..."

Commentaires: It gets exhausting submitting applications for available positions now that virtually all employers application process is now online. Having to enter the same information, over and over, turns the job hunt from being a propitious event full of hope and promise into a dull, dreary task full of monotony. Many times I have found a position I am very interested in and would qualify for, but end up not applying simply out of dread. As a result, many companies have missed out on the best employee for the job: me! ZipRecruiter turns the job hunt experience around on its head. It's based on the premise that today's fast-paced business environment leaves prospective applicants little time and impetus to apply for the open positions employers need to fill. In order to attract the best candidates for listed openings - many of whom are already employed and have time constraints - the new user on ZipRecruiter's platform "applies" for a "job" in the form of filling out their profile. From there, the user simply needs to peruse job listings, and when something of interest is found, he or she clicks on "apply" and for most positions, that's it, they are done - in a zip! Employers receive the profile data which serves as the application for the posted job, and their unique approach facilitates finding the best candidates for the position.

Avantages: As a project work employee that relies on my employer being awarded relevant contracts, my job search for more permanent, suitable employment has been sporadic but ongoing for several years now. ZipRecruiter turns an otherwise off-putting chore into a simple, easy task, that lets the busy professional apply for job openings with one click and that's it for most listed positions.

Inconvénients: ZipRecruiter's algorithm for recommendations matching job seekers with job openings could use some fine-tuning.

envoyé par ZipRecruiter le 21/08/2019

Hello Brian,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review ZipRecruiter, your feedback is very important to us! We are happy to hear that you had a good experience with us and our platform. We try to make finding a job as easy as possible. Good luck in your job search and thank you for letting Ziprecruiter be part of it. If you need any assistance with anything, feel free to contact our Customer Success Team by calling 877-252-1062. We are now available 24/7

Tier II Support

• Publié le 20/08/2019
John N.
Talent Acquisition/Recruiting Extraordinaire
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 22/07/2019

"The best tool to recruit the high callibre candidates."

Commentaires: I have gained much of the benefits from the whole recruiting procedure which had allowed me to gain more insights about the right candidates and connecting me with them. It allows me to filter the high caliber candidates in a more efficient way rather than the standard channels which only brings out the available individuals. It always led me towards making the right choices for me as well as for my company.

Avantages: The overall effectiveness of this tool depends on whom and from which industry sector you are trying to hire the candidates. There are some productive results from few campaigns and quite low for the other ones. Well, it is quite easy to post the required position without any kind of struggle at all and within few minutes its starts infiltrating the appropriate candidates for you. The ads are most visually pleasing and attracts more audience with creative content lines. We can also filter the right candidate for us by targeting specific candidates, location, education and experience. It is great recruiting tool specifically for the recruiters allowing them to improve the efficiency of their work.

Inconvénients: This tool brings itself some serious issues that requires the attention of the users and the management. The foremost thing that requires utmost improvement is their own customer support which always doesn't responds to us in more directly way. They always try to lure us with some hefty pricey plans which are not even required at all. There's also abundance of notifications and alerts that we have to sort out manually. The recruiting process is somehow simplified with this tool but it is mostly same like mailing approach and not anything much better.

envoyé par ZipRecruiter le 23/07/2019

Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We at Ziprecruiter want you to know that we want to provide the best customer service to you. We are also pleased you feel we are the best tool to recruit in hiring high caliber candidates.

We are also glad to see that the ads are pleasing visible and can apply for positions within minutes.

If you ever need anything else, our team is available to you 24/7!

Dionne

Owner/Recruiter
Recrutement, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 12/06/2019

"Good but not Great"

Commentaires: I've stopped using ZipRecruiter do to Customer Service related issues. I was offered a lifetime discount and so many resume views per month upon signing up and then a year later was told that they were no longer honoring their initial offer and I should never have been offered that in the first place. That was it for me, I had a generally positive experience with them, but I can't pay money to a company that doesn' t keep their word, and they didn't care about keeping me as a customer either. No apologies or another form of compensation was offered, just a simple shouldn't have happened, sorry about your luck (without the sorry). So, I took my business elsewhere.

Avantages: ZipRecruiter is a good product, but it also depends on who you are trying to hire. Some industries get a better response rate than others. I like the overall quality of applicants. It's easy to use the self-explanatory system. You generally start receiving applications within seconds of posting jobs, if it's in the category that does well with their audience.

Inconvénients: Their system algorithm is a bit off; I will get a candidate they recommend to me that either doesn't have the right experience at all or has terrible job tenure but will have a "High" rating. I understand that they are not a deciding factor based on Job Tenure, but anyone who is a hiring manager knows that job tenure is significant. Another thing I didn't like about using ZipRecruiter is they recommend your jobs based on specific information that sometimes isn't' allowed to be shared upfront, like salary or client name and based on this you get a lower view rates and lower recommendations. It should be based solely on credentials of candidates applying that jobs are recommended too, NOT based on those things. Another thing I didn't like about ZipRecruiter is that locations have to be exact; you were able to post as a "work from home" or "remote" opportunities in the location option. They did have a tag for it, but then you couldn't specify industry because you had to tag it as remote and not say "healthcare."

envoyé par ZipRecruiter le 14/06/2019

Hello Beth,

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review as your feedback is very important to us!

Although our system does work to identify the best-matched candidates for your job, there are several other tools that we encourage all customers to take advantage of to help better their chances of finding the right candidate and filtering out those who do not meet your standards. We also provide great free features to help increase your visibility, such as social media integration and job optimization. We want you to be able to make those hires quickly and efficiently and we understand how time consuming it can be to make the perfect hire!

If we ever have the pleasure of assisting you with your hiring needs in the future, we would be more than happy to walk you through those additional features. We are open 24/7 at Ziprecruiter for your convenience.

Tier II Customer Support