Avis clients sur Insightly

En savoir plus sur Insightly

Le CRM Insightly est destiné aux équipes en croissance qui recherchent un CRM à la fois flexible, facile d'utilisation et performant pour centraliser et gérer les données client.

En savoir plus sur Insightly

Insightly is very user-friendly. With perfect minimalistic design, it still has everything you probably need for contact management.

Hard to think of many drawbacks with this CRM.

Insightly - Notes

4,0
3,8
3,9
4,0

Insightly a reçu une note globale de 4,0 étoiles sur 5 d'après 578 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Insightly ?

Hardik
Hardik
Team Leader (Inde)
Services d'information, 11-50 employés

Best CRM solution for every sized organization

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

I've been using it for over a year now and it has helped me manage my team's leads, organize events, and keep in touch with my prospects. The ease of use is fantastic, the customer service is amazing, and it's a great tool for any size organization. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a new CRM!

Some more filter option can be improve. There is no way to delete multiple files from each customer record

Denise
Denise
Marketing Specialist (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 201-500 employés

Insightly developed to enhance our feeds

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : In my experience using Insightly, I haven't run into any serious issues. We used to utilize a strange CRM that was built out of sheets and required us to constantly switch between windows. Using Insightly, we can have all of our data in one place, neatly organized in custom fields. In my opinion, the project page may benefit from more fields in which to provide pertinent data.

Insightly is how I keep track of all the initiatives we have in the works right now. The management of our company's 5,000+ open positions is a major challenge. Insightly makes it easy for us to keep track of all the moving parts, which would otherwise be difficult to do in a secure manner given the project's multi-stage nature.

In most cases, the newly opened Org or Project tab doesn't take up more than half of my screen following a search. I can't figure out how to make the page larger. For some reason, the columns on the Relate and Activity tabs don't remember my saved column width. Every time I use it, I have to resize it.

Enni
communications coordinator (Finlande)
Comptabilité, 11-50 employés

Decent CRM software

4,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : My overall experience with Insightly has been good, however, there are other really good CRM softwares that can do the same job or even a better job.

Insightly offers a wide range of features to manage sales and marketing activities. It is user-friendly and easy to navigate. The software makes it really easy to navigate and track customer information.

The software is a bit pricey compared to other similar services. In addition, it has some limitations for advanced customizations. Moreover, reports and analytics could be more advanced.

Matthew
Head of Client Engagement & Services (R.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 11-50 employés

Insightly highs and lows

3,0 il y a 4 mois

It is relatively intuitive easy to customise, easy to align to specific business needs.

Effective linkage of the databases that sit behind the product. If i log an activity for a against a contact that is part of an organisation, that activity will not be visible under the organisation. This is a big miss. There needs to be total linkage between all databases that sit within the system. There should be a hierarchy from Organisation to Contact to Project to Opportunity etc etc. This causes significant issues when trying to track client experience. Reporting No reports are drillable - they are simply static reports limiting their use. I constantly find myself needing to export a report to Excel so I can build a pivot table to effectively use it. User interface The user interface is very old fashioned and clunky. This is not just a statement about look and feel. When i create a report i get a list of objects with certain data that changes on a regular basis. So I need to select the item from within the report and change the value. But I cant do this quickly from within the report. I need to click on the item which then loads a separate page for the record. Then I need to click into that record which show all of the fields for the entire record. Then I need to click on the field in question, change it and then save it. I then need to close that page down and go back to the report page and refresh the page before this change is visible. This is a terrible UI and UX for a modern product today that is now significantly behind the the currently expected standard.

Anne
Director Operations (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2-10 employés

Customizing Insightly

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : I think it is a great, affordable product. I'm disappointed in the Customer Care response (or lack thereof). The Customer Support team is great. They can troubleshoot and fix items. Customer Care is required if you are trying to better/best use the product. I think that group needs some work. Anyone customizing the product should be confident that Insightly knows how it will be used for user's business and that may mean more questions upfront, better understanding of a client's business.

That we could customize. We were able to make this software work for our needs, which were a bit different than how the typical sales team might. We can track our orders and do great reporting. Dashboards are very nice feature. Ability to customize pipelines very helpful and visuals are great. Customer support team is helpful and responsive.

Integration with our needs was a bit difficult. Our sales person seemed to understand what we needed to accomplish but I don't think the customer care person is as savvy. Customization is great, but if it impacts how you can report items or get most accurate data, user needs to understand that. We got creative in how we used items and where possible, didn't customize, just repurposed so we got the benefit of the connections Insightly makes. In our haste to be up and using, I don't think enough time was spent on that and rework was involved.

Jonathan
Executive Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

8- year customer still finding ways insightly can improve our efficencies

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Insightly has replaced our Outlook contact lists entirely. It also manages and tracks our teams progress on projects, events, and programs much better than using spreadsheets or other options we looked at.

CRM and contact management is fantastic. Our entire team has the mobile app and we can update info on the fly and everyone gets it at the same time. We use the Project Management tool daily to track and organize our work in a variety of areas. Pipelines ensure we don't miss any steps in our standardized processes.

The learning curve was steeper than we expected. With customer support's help (which has been very good) we are now in a place where the software is saving us time and continually making our work more efficient.

Andrew
Andrew
Managing Director (R.-U.)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

A fairly reasonable CRM for a small business

3,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : It's a fairly easy to use platform for a company who doesn't need the complexity, cost and extraneous functionality of something like Salesforce. However for some of the tasks we need it for, there are often gaps in the UI and areas where the documentation is severely lacking. The support team are slow and very unhelpful, often trying to push professional services rather than resolving issues.

It's pretty easy to use for the most part so less technically able staff can use it with relatively few issues.

The documentation is quite lacking and mostly quite outdated. Their support is extremely poor and is often used as leverage to sell professional services.

il y a 6 mois

Hello Andrew, Thanks for taking the time to review Insightly. While I'm glad you've had some success leveraging the CRM due to the price point and simplicity, I'm sorry to hear about your challenges with support and documentation. If you're willing, I'd love to gather more information about your specific case and see if there's anything we can do to help.

Amanda
Marketing Associate (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 11-50 employés

Used insigntly before HubSpot

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Used it daily to manage customers and projects. Didn’t have enough features so we switched to hubspot

It was an ok product to use before we switched to HubSpot. Helped to manage customers, and projects.

Couldn’t do as much as Hubspot, though the price is very low

Colleen
Lead, Partnership Sales (É.-U.)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 51-200 employés

Okay for the basics

3,0 il y a 4 mois

Its a very basic CRM to keep track of information

The search feature is unbearable to use. There is limited capabilities for working with multilocation groups. Lead management is difficult because its hard to stay organized in insightly compared to Salesforce

Developer (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Streamline Your Business with Insightly

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

I recently started using Insightly to streamline my business and it has been a game-changer. It's so easy to use, with all the features I need in one place. The customer service is top notch and they are always willing to help me out when I need it. I'm so glad that I found Insightly, it has made my life so much easier!

Although the API method itself is effective, the documentation could benefit from the inclusion of example return responses. This would provide greater clarity and understanding of the responses that can be expected from the API. Overall, the tool appears to be well-designed and efficient.

Mike
Realtor (É.-U.)
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

Very versatile CRM

Commentaires : I can access my data on the fly with their app, send emails from within, track documents, import/export contact info and more. I like the ease of use and expansive custom field options and ability to create tags enabling grouping of contacts or leads.

Able to connect relationship between different contacts. It has the ability to create reports on a whim. Price is fair for the functionality and ability to customize to fit your industry's needs.

Not specifically geared towards the real estate industry.

il y a 3 ans

Mike thank you for your feedback and enthusiasm about Insightly CRM! Your experience and satisfaction with Insightly CRM are our priority and we're excited your experience reflects that. We look forward to creating many more great Insightly CRM moments for you. Make sure to keep up with Insightly news and updates, follow us on Twitter and Facebook.

Melissa
CEO (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion

Insightly: The Sports Car of CRM's

Having worked with clients using a variety of CRM’s we’ve seen the good, the bad, and the ugly. I often times refer to insightly as the sports car of CRM’s because it allows companies to manage sales, contacts, projects, opportunities and client fulfillment in a very clean, efficient and user-friendly way. Some of the features I love best are their pipelines and activity sets. For companies that are managing lots of clients at different stages of fulfillment, Insightly’s pipeline feature helps all the players involved know exactly what they need to do and when. The client profile makes it easy for me to link contacts to organizations or note other important relationships. The ability to save my email communication and related tasks to a contact has become an essential part of how we use Insightly and it’s intuitive ability to save any attached files I send is another feature I love. Other favorite features are their mass emailing tool within the CRM. I can send a personalized email to a group of clients without having to write individual emails. A task management feature that allows me to see on one screen what I’m working on for each of my clients and in all areas of my business. With one click I can see what each of my employees is working on, what’s been done. You can create custom tagging systems to easily sort and find clients in your database. In one place see all of the projects you’re currently working on and where they are in the process of completion. Insightly’s Gmail gadget makes it easy to assign tasks, create projects, save emails, add or update contact email easily from within your email. No more switching back and forth from program to program. Insightly University provides a good training source for new users in addition to their highly responsive customer service team. I also have to mention all the strategic partnerships that makes using Insightly with other programs really seamless. For example, Mailchimp, evernote, DropBox and Google Apps for Business to name a few. Sure, there are lots bigger more robust CRM’s out there, but I don’t want to drive a Mack truck every day. I like my sports car. :)

Insightly's calendar doesn't work for me, but I use google calendar and haven't missed it. I wish you could customize what you want to see on the home page. Right now it's just a running list of the activity on your accounts, but not super helpful in my opinion. Right now you have to manually advance pipelines. It would be nice to set them to advance to the next stage once all the activity sets are complete.

Tom
President (É.-U.)
Logiciels
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Insightly offers great features, ease of use, and low cost.

Insightly is a very powerful toolkit, and incorporates both CRM and project management into the same application.  This makes it easier to keep track of status, and gives a single list of tasks which can show everything that needs to happen organized by person or by project. Insightly has more powerful sales pipeline management, strong task management, and integrates CRM and projects.   I use Google Apps for Business. Insightly has a direct integration with Google Apps.  This makes user management simple, and allows me some "extras" because their tool works nicely with Gmail.

On the negative side, the permissions are more "liberal" than some competitors making it harder to block people from access to project information. You need to have a user account for every person working on each project, which may mean you have to buy a larger number of users than are in your organization.

Matt
Managing Director ()
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Insightly is a good choice for small software-savvy operations

Commentaires : Our small agency needed a small CRM and Project Management support package so we went looking for a good fit. The person who chose Insightly did her due diligence in terms of functional comparison and interface design. The problem was that the person who selected Insightly had no experience with lead tracking or project management, let alone the software packages that save time and enable information sharing. Still, upon installation, the Insightly program did a fair job. Where there was friction and frustration was having to devote the time, and align our thinking with their software designers, to implement the software on different Windows platforms we had among our small team. (Our problem, we know.) While the newby on the team found she could use Insightly after some (time consuming) tutorial watching, the guy with more CRM, contact management and project management experience found Insightly to be less intuitive and more clunky when it came to smoothly integrating with Outlook, Google contacts and calendar. Take all of this with a grain of salt, please, because we loaded the free version. Still, before paying for any upgraded functionality, we are looking for a product that behaves as intuitively as it should it it was designed by busy agency professionals who need to switch functions on a dime, just after a client contact, or integrate easily with other packages.

Very simple, non-intimidating interface. Tries to be homey and welcoming to very small businesses. Earnest effort to serve up helpful hints. Looks like it doesn't require a lot of time to use.

Not particularly business-like, visually. Cutesy. Not as intuitive an interface as expected. Glyphs and symbols are not immediately intuitive. More clunky when it came to integrating with Outlook, Google contacts and calendar.

Krystal
Editor (É.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés

Insightly is a CRM with a very clean interface that is easy to navigate

Commentaires : Insightly is my favorite CRM. I love the app version, and I am able to connect Insightly with other apps. It offers great value for the product, and customer support is good, and responsive.

I love Insightly because it has a clean look that is easy on the eyes, and it is a very intuitive CRM, unlike many others that can overwhelm or be confusing.

Hard to think of many drawbacks with this CRM. Sometimes I wish the community pages and discussion boards were more lively.

Tracey
Tracey
Professional Freelancer (Nouvelle-Zélande)

Insightly has awesome customer support and works well for a with 3 remote locations

Commentaires : Overall a good product. I would recommend starting with a list of what you need from software, then what you would like then a nice to have list. See how many ticks this software gets. Compare it to at least two pieces of other software of the same nature before making your final decision. This is what I recommend for any piece of software. Also, check out their own forums of customer support, and social media sites to see what other customers have had to say about the software.

It is easy to have three branches of a business integrated into insightly in a relatively seamless way. It takes the CRM and the Project management aspects of running a business into the cloud along with scheduling and solves a lot of problems for the business I set up who are still using it today. They have used customer support extensively and appreciate their dedication to the product.

Looking forward to better social media integration - this is currently not a real feature and something that our heavily social dependent business would really benefit from

Director of Mission Engagement (É.-U.)

Great Software, Easy Too Use, Needs more Features

Commentaires : We were disorganized across a few methods of tracking individuals who engaged with our work. This helped us to centralize the information, and to function better as a staff. We did not need to re-invent the wheel with each new contact or program.

The ease of use means a short learning curve when introducing it to new staff members. I specifically like the integration with Gmail to be able to add relevant connections from email with one click. Projects are a great way to track contacts and add comments and attachments to have all the relevant history of a specific project in one place.

It is very sales driven, and works for that capacity. I was using it as a non-profit, tracking volunteers and donors, and so I needed to "back door" some of the features to work for my uses. I wish the tagging features had sub-tags to help sort a bit better without having so many top level groups of tags.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your feedback on your use case as a non-profit. Our Customer Success team put together this great webinar to learn more about how to manage your non-profit's activities with Insightly should you need more ideas: https://support.insight.ly/hc/en-us/articles/220630127-Recorded-Webinar-Do-More-Good-Spend-More-Time-Growing-your-Non-Profit. Thank you! The Insightly Team

Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier commercial, 51-200 employés

Wasn't right for our org, could be right for you.

Commentaires : Overall, the system is good for a smaller organization that is not putting large stresses on their CRM. We ultimately outgrew Insightly in many ways, and often overwhelmed the system with our integrations. Developing tools and processes internally to accommodate for this was less desirable than just moving to a new product.
Definitely worth considering for a smaller organization or one that fits neatly into Insightly's wheel house.

Insightly was highly customizable and for the price a very capable tool. Flexibility in terms of object and workflow customization. Very easy to connect to third party or self-developed integrations via API. Loved being able to email to any specific record

API changes caused fatal errors in several of our integrations over the course of our time with Insightly. User interface was never the prettiest

Phil
Founding Attorney (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 2-10 employés

Great Product

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : So far fantastic.

It is really easy to customize to your needs.

Does not have accounting features, such as running invoices and integrating with quickbooks.

Rabab
Rabab
Digital Marketing Manager (Fintech and Financial Services) (Pakistan)
Services financiers, 2-10 employés

Great CRM for a Small Business

3,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Insightly made it easy to manage our contacts from within Gmail and sync to other apps. We found it helped us boost the productivity of our team. However, in the end, it was too simple for our needs.

Insightly is easy to set up and quite intuitive even for new users.

It didn't offer the robust features that other more specialized CRMs offer so as much as we liked it, we had to shift to something with more options. The project management features were also less useful as compared to some of the other options we tried out.

Rachel
Proposal Review Director (É.-U.)
Énergies renouvelables et environnement, 1 001-5 000 employés

Pretty Good Product

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience is really good. When I am working with AppConnect, I feel I get limited support on what issues I am encountering.

I like that Insightly is improving. In the time that I have used the product we are able to use Workato to compare dates, being able to search the workflows, and be able to see the field history (pull reports based on this).

I don't like that reports are not able to update in real time anymore. I also do not like that we cannot identify which workflow is updating a certain field (this would help when an incorrect field is marked, being able to easily track the issue).

Practice Manager (R.-U.)
Comptabilité

Great CRM tool for small and growing businesses

Commentaires : Great for tracking and progressing sales opportunities and general business development

The option to create custom fields was a real hook for our business as we require a great deal of specific data and capture it in specific ways. The pipeline feature for defining custom workflows is a great feature which allows us to carve out our own procedure and modus operandi.

The UI feels a little outdated at times. The important date reminder feature is not as user-friendly or functional as hoped. We really require projects/workflows to auto generate on a defined schedule and struggled to make the best use of this software without addressing that need.

Gordon
Gordon
IT Support Technician (É.-U.)

Insightly has grown with us quite well.

When we first decided on Insightly back in 2016 we fumbled around for a month or two importing leads and creating pipelines that no longer exist now two years later. Insightly now hosts a massive data base of our clients and is our first go to when interacting with them. Our company now depends heavily on Insightly every day and through the years has become ever more familiar and easy to use.

Just the initial start up and launch as Insightly has many many functions to utilize and improve your customer relations management process, but through trial and error Insightly now easily makes up for the rough start.

US Director - Zodhiates International New Testament Study Center (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 11-50 employés

Exactly what we needed

Commentaires : After using for three years, I'd go back and do it all over again without hesitation.

Ease of use combined with affordability - a winning combination. The tiered pricing levels allow your investment to grow with your business. The pipeline features where tasks can be assigned to certain project types is a phenomenal timesaver as is the ability to associate emails with records of organizations or individuals while still using your email client.

A small learning curve, but a minimal inconvenience for the power Insightly delivers. And the help menus are incredibly easy to locate and helpful to implement.

Rachelle
Director of Operations ()
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Nice product - especially if it is a first CRM for you!

Commentaires : I highly recommend Insightly for small to medium sized businesses. I first got to know Insightly several years ago. Our company was established but was doing business all around the country off of spreadsheets! We needed a CRM. We looked at several other options (including SalesForce), but Insightly was right for us. I'm with a new company now and within two months of my hire we ditched Infusionsoft and went with Insightly. Transferring the data from one database to this new one was easy for a non-tech person to do. A good mobile app that goes anywhere with you. Good report generating functions. Great tutorials and videos. It doesn't have all the advanced bells and whistles that some of the big programs have, that's not what these businesses needed.

Easy to learn and use. Has plug ins that are very helpful, we use it with MailChimp and QuickBooks Online. Very affordable and has lots of functionality. It helps us keep track of all we need to get done.

It takes a while to learn some of the more advanced features. Plug ins could be more seamless, but that will come in time, I'm sure!