15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Insightly

En savoir plus sur Insightly

Le CRM Insightly est destiné aux équipes en croissance qui recherchent un CRM à la fois flexible, facile d'utilisation et performant pour centraliser et gérer les données client.

En savoir plus sur Insightly

Insightly is very user-friendly. With perfect minimalistic design, it still has everything you probably need for contact management.

Hard to think of many drawbacks with this CRM.

Insightly - Notes

4,0
3,8
3,9
4,0

Insightly a reçu une note globale de 4,0 étoiles sur 5 d'après 639 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Insightly ?

Sylvie Florence
Sylvie Florence
Gestionnaire (Togo)
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Logiciel de CRM

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Un meilleur produit de CRM très performant et facile à utiliser avec des fonctionnalités complètes et très simple. Flexible et très pratique

Je n'ai pas d'inconvénients et le recommande

Jennifer
Jennifer
Vice President business development (É.-U.)
Assurance, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Affordable CRM with the features you need

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Has all the features a business needs like ease of use, robust reporting & customizations without the high cost that comes other well known CRMs

The ease of onboarding & use. Ability to customize without having to use a developer

Nothing. All the features we needed, Insightly has.

Christina
Administrator (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Insightly is a great CRM Tool

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Overall, the CRM product has been a great business tool for everyday use. I would certainly recommend it to a business if they can afford the price point.

Insightly offers many products and features to be a one-stop-shop in the administrative world. It allows a company to keep all of their client information in one location and access quickly and easily. It allows emailing clients directly in the software as well as filing previously sent emails to a client.

The way that some of the fields are set up, they are not made for quick editing, copying, etc. The phone number fields do not have an automated template, the number can be input anyway. The address fields, specifically state, do not have preset options and either can be an abbreviation or spelled out. It would be nice if these were preset so that it is uniform when printing reports, etc. Lastly, once you create a lead, even after converting to a contact, the lead still shows up when that specific client is searched for. It can be confusing when you need to click quickly.

Ethan
VP (É.-U.)
Construction, 11–50 employés

Good Competitor Product

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Fairly easy to setup. The adoption rate is slow because a lot of apps are not available for it especially in an industry that is newer.

Objects do not talk to eachother making reporting extremely difficult

Nathalie
Customer Care Manager (É.-U.)
Automobile, 2–10 employés

Useful & inexpensive CRM system for growing businesses

3,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Overall is has been satisfactory although, some details that need improvement can turn things into a much better experience.

It is easy to use and easy to navigate.It does not take much time to get used to all features and to understand how the features work.The best part of Insightly, is the customer support is very responsive and always follows up on requests.They also helped us all the way to achieve our goals as a company.

Some parts of the software need more work and also new features like Service has too many glitches and some functions do not work properly even though have been revised and "fixed" many times.I wish it was more seamless to work with.

Francesco
Business Development Manager (Italie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

Intuitive CRM for Small and Medium Business

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Essential front-end and easy customization of fields and pipelines.

Lack of pre-built connectors for the integration with enterprise platforms and portals.

Denise
Denise
Marketing Specialist (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 201–500 employés

Insightly developed to enhance our feeds

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : In my experience using Insightly, I haven't run into any serious issues. We used to utilize a strange CRM that was built out of sheets and required us to constantly switch between windows. Using Insightly, we can have all of our data in one place, neatly organized in custom fields. In my opinion, the project page may benefit from more fields in which to provide pertinent data.

Insightly is how I keep track of all the initiatives we have in the works right now. The management of our company's 5,000+ open positions is a major challenge. Insightly makes it easy for us to keep track of all the moving parts, which would otherwise be difficult to do in a secure manner given the project's multi-stage nature.

In most cases, the newly opened Org or Project tab doesn't take up more than half of my screen following a search. I can't figure out how to make the page larger. For some reason, the columns on the Relate and Activity tabs don't remember my saved column width. Every time I use it, I have to resize it.

Andrew
Andrew
Managing Director (R.-U.)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

A fairly reasonable CRM for a small business

Commentaires : It's a fairly easy to use platform for a company who doesn't need the complexity, cost and extraneous functionality of something like Salesforce. However for some of the tasks we need it for, there are often gaps in the UI and areas where the documentation is severely lacking. The support team are slow and very unhelpful, often trying to push professional services rather than resolving issues.

It's pretty easy to use for the most part so less technically able staff can use it with relatively few issues.

The documentation is quite lacking and mostly quite outdated. Their support is extremely poor and is often used as leverage to sell professional services.

il y a 2 ans

Hello Andrew, Thanks for taking the time to review Insightly. While I'm glad you've had some success leveraging the CRM due to the price point and simplicity, I'm sorry to hear about your challenges with support and documentation. If you're willing, I'd love to gather more information about your specific case and see if there's anything we can do to help.

CEO (Thaïlande)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Insightly is a reasonable CRM with decent functions

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : I selected this as our CRM. We switched over from Zoho which was universally hated by our sales guys.

Insightly does a pretty reasonable job as a CRM. It's quite easy to use and pretty. It has some integrations out of the box and is easy to customize.

No significant draw backs to it. I would say it's a middle of the road CRM system that is neither great nor terrible.

Hanane
Freelance (Maroc)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Features of communication

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : A very wonderful experience and still like you

Insight features a comprehensive feature set, and is easy to use, making it a popular choice for companies looking to streamline their operations and drive growth.

Difficulty integrating other systems....

Alan
IT Client Services (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11–50 employés

Insightly is great for CRM

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Helps keep track of tasks and contacts very well

Wish there was a way to group tasks by a certain type of task

KELSEY
Business Development (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11–50 employés

Insightly CRM Review

Commentaires : Overall, Insightly solved my simple problems and provided a solution to our financial services firm so we could track our leads/projects until completion.

I previously used a version of Salesforce for small companies called Salesforce IQ. It didn't link contacts to leads, projects and companies well. It synced too much information from email and most of it wasn't relevant. Insightly solved all of these problems and made it easy to connect the dots between a person, lead, project, etc.

The software graphics were somewhat childish initially, but they have updated the graphics over time. It would be great if the software provided analysis / charts on some of the data that is stored there without forcing the user to do it themselves manually in excel.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks so much for your kind note, Kelsey. At Insightly we work hard to make sure our customers have a great experience with our platform and are able to build lasting relationships with their own customers. Your feedback means a world to us and inspires us to keep up the good work. Cheers, the Insightly team

Rosalina
Executive Assistant/ Freelancer (Philippines)
Assurance, 2–10 employés

Insightly Review: A Comprehensive CRM Solution for Your Business.

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Generally, Insightly is a very much respected CRM programming that can be an important resource for organizations hoping to really deal with their associations with clients more. While there are a few possible disadvantages, for example, restricted revealing capacities and the expense of the product, numerous clients track down that Insightly's scope of elements, customization choices, and convenience make it a significant expansion to their tool compartment. Assuming that you are searching for a CRM programming that can assist you with smoothing out your business connections, Insightly is certainly worth considering.

Simple to utilize: Insightly has an instinctive point of interaction and is not difficult to learn and utilize, in any event, for colleagues with almost no involvement in CRM programming.Hearty highlights: Insightly offers a scope of elements that empower organizations to deal with their associations with clients, including contact the board, project the executives, and deals mechanization.Customization choices: Insightly offers a serious level of customization, permitting organizations to fit the product to meet their particular requirements.Mix: Insightly incorporates with an extensive variety of other business devices, including email, showcasing computerization, and venture the board programming.

Restricted detailing capacities: While Insightly gives some fundamental announcing and examination highlights, it may not be pretty much as vigorous as some other CRM programming choices.Cost: Insightly can be costly, especially for organizations that require progressed includes or have bigger groups.Expectation to learn and adapt: Similarly as with any CRM programming, there might be an expectation to learn and adapt for colleagues who are curious about the product or CRM best practices.Client care: A few clients generally disapprove of client care, especially around reaction times and the nature of help gave.

Melissa
CEO (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Insightly: The Sports Car of CRM's

Having worked with clients using a variety of CRM’s we’ve seen the good, the bad, and the ugly. I often times refer to insightly as the sports car of CRM’s because it allows companies to manage sales, contacts, projects, opportunities and client fulfillment in a very clean, efficient and user-friendly way. Some of the features I love best are their pipelines and activity sets. For companies that are managing lots of clients at different stages of fulfillment, Insightly’s pipeline feature helps all the players involved know exactly what they need to do and when. The client profile makes it easy for me to link contacts to organizations or note other important relationships. The ability to save my email communication and related tasks to a contact has become an essential part of how we use Insightly and it’s intuitive ability to save any attached files I send is another feature I love. Other favorite features are their mass emailing tool within the CRM. I can send a personalized email to a group of clients without having to write individual emails. A task management feature that allows me to see on one screen what I’m working on for each of my clients and in all areas of my business. With one click I can see what each of my employees is working on, what’s been done. You can create custom tagging systems to easily sort and find clients in your database. In one place see all of the projects you’re currently working on and where they are in the process of completion. Insightly’s Gmail gadget makes it easy to assign tasks, create projects, save emails, add or update contact email easily from within your email. No more switching back and forth from program to program. Insightly University provides a good training source for new users in addition to their highly responsive customer service team. I also have to mention all the strategic partnerships that makes using Insightly with other programs really seamless. For example, Mailchimp, evernote, DropBox and Google Apps for Business to name a few. Sure, there are lots bigger more robust CRM’s out there, but I don’t want to drive a Mack truck every day. I like my sports car. :)

Insightly's calendar doesn't work for me, but I use google calendar and haven't missed it. I wish you could customize what you want to see on the home page. Right now it's just a running list of the activity on your accounts, but not super helpful in my opinion. Right now you have to manually advance pipelines. It would be nice to set them to advance to the next stage once all the activity sets are complete.

Anupam
Salea Executive (Inde)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 51–200 employés

Insightly review

2,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall experience is not good as compared to Netsuite by Oracle or Salesforce.

The software looks good, and easy to use.

The software stuck a lot when multiple users use at same time.Software stuck when we edit 2 things fastly and jumping to another option.When we upload leads most of the time leads upload twice which makes duplicate leads.There is no option of task reminder.There is no option of timing when the notes added at that particular date.

Médias de diffusion
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni
Source : GetApp

Great program that can sometimes be "An un-tappable resourse!

Commentaires : We are a small start-up company and have been using Insightly for about 5 months. I have used several more complex CRM's in the past. While I "Get" CRM and I like the program, there are enough questions to drive a user crazy! To wit:
When entering a phone number you have to insert the dashes. A minor point that gets frustrating very quickly!
One should be able to set a "Default Country." Entering United States every time gets tedious!
On other CRM programs, I can enter a contact once and, if there is another person from that same company, I can choose to retain the information and simply change the name and e-mail address. Not so with Insightly! You have to re-enter ALL of the info for each contact!
Upon entering the program, Insightly proudly announces that they have teamed-up with "Microsoft One drive" and Google "Whatever." I'm older but not that far gone, yet I haven't a CLUE as to what these programs are and how to use them!
Finally, the big frustration:
How does a task differ from an event differ from a meeting differ from notes?
Now, don't get me wrong, the Insightly team always returns my e-mail questions promptly but, how many times can I do that in one day? There really needs to be a manual (not videos!) for this stuff!
I looked for an "Insightly For Dummies" book on Amazon but there isn't one.
This CRM is obviously geared towards twenty-something's and not us older folks.. And yet, we outnumber them and in many cases make more $$$ than them! Are you listening Insightly?

Inexpensive with basic functions that are easy to use

No easy way to get answers to questions

il y a 9 ans

We'll pass the feedback on entering data on to our product group. With regards to tutorial information to help you get started we have a number of resources for first time Insightly users -- many of them are on our resources page on our website (www.insightly.com/resources). Our Getting Started Guide is a ebook on the resources page. Our our online knowledgebase has great FAQs (i.e. what are tasks and how do I use them?) and short 3-4 min tutorial videos (Insightly University). You can access our online knowledgebase at help.insightly.com (and there is also a link to our knowledgebase from our resources page). Also if you are a paid customer we offer phone based '1 on 1 Help to Get You Started' (www.insightly.com/pricing). On a positive note, I'm glad that you are pleased with the response from our support team. With regards to age, the bulk of our users are in the 35-50 range so we welcome users of all ages :>) Hope this helps.

Jason
Account Executive (É.-U.)
Emballage/livraison de marchandises, 51–200 employés

Best CRM

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Very customizable and able to tailor the platform to fit the needs of sales. Straightforward pipelines. Lead/contact management is crucial to our business, and this platform helps store them in one spot which can easily be looked up. Email leads/contacts straight from the platform with pre-written messages.

The email notification about tasks being updated or changed could be cleaned up. 3 seperate emails for someone updating a task, the pipeline moving to a different stage, and a new task for me. Would like this to be more simplified, especially if someone uploads a file into my opportunities - too many email notifications to sort through.

Krystal
Editor (É.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, 2–10 employés

Insightly is a CRM with a very clean interface that is easy to navigate

Commentaires : Insightly is my favorite CRM. I love the app version, and I am able to connect Insightly with other apps. It offers great value for the product, and customer support is good, and responsive.

I love Insightly because it has a clean look that is easy on the eyes, and it is a very intuitive CRM, unlike many others that can overwhelm or be confusing.

Hard to think of many drawbacks with this CRM. Sometimes I wish the community pages and discussion boards were more lively.

Tracey
Tracey
Professional Freelancer (Nouvelle-Zélande)

Insightly has awesome customer support and works well for a with 3 remote locations

Commentaires : Overall a good product. I would recommend starting with a list of what you need from software, then what you would like then a nice to have list. See how many ticks this software gets. Compare it to at least two pieces of other software of the same nature before making your final decision. This is what I recommend for any piece of software. Also, check out their own forums of customer support, and social media sites to see what other customers have had to say about the software.

It is easy to have three branches of a business integrated into insightly in a relatively seamless way. It takes the CRM and the Project management aspects of running a business into the cloud along with scheduling and solves a lot of problems for the business I set up who are still using it today. They have used customer support extensively and appreciate their dedication to the product.

Looking forward to better social media integration - this is currently not a real feature and something that our heavily social dependent business would really benefit from

Matt
President (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

Insightly is the perfect CRM

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We are a small business that is growing and Insightly has been there with us from almost the start. I have used a lot of CRMs in my career and honestly Insightly does everything the competition does (and more) with a much more reasonable price point. Insightly is very flexible and can really be built to manage the needs of a many different businesses across many different industries. We don't have any reason to look elsewhere and are very pleased with Insightly.

First of al, Insightly's price point is excellent. The value we receive in comparison to what we pay is awesome. I really like that I can change things on the fly as needed. There have been a few things I needed specifically that no CRM really had. The team at Insightly was able to find a solution that filled the gaps I had. Their on-boarding and customer success team has been great to work with and very helpful. We are growing and I have no reason to look elsewhere.

Sometimes I get overwhelmed with all of the items available to change. If I need to make a change, it can seem cumbersome and I may forget where to go. The only other thing I have to say is I wish more could have been setup during my implementation calls. I don't fault my Implementation Specialist for this and I know the purpose of those call were to make sure I could do it all myself.

Thomas
Founder ()
Logiciels, 2–10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Almost Perfect - But not quite!

Commentaires : After using many CRM systems from Salesforce, Zoho, Apptivo, Pipeline Deals, Pipedrive, Base CRM and more, Insightly is a 'breath of fresh air' (even though that is getting a bit stale lately - more on that shorty). Frankly, after looking at many of these systems, I was tempted to design and create my own system (I have been a software engineer for 30 years and own a software development firm as one of my companies). Yet I decided to give Insightly the last shot. It works great - almost the way I would have designed. There are some weaknesses as well, most of all the lack of the support teams response to multiple request of the same kind and promising future fixes that 'are just not coming'. That all said, Insightly is well rounded, has lots of integration options and works very well for most CRM needs, especially around customer service, contacting, tracking and task planing. Even light weight project management is included in 2 different forms - pipelines or more traditional but more complicated to use project management optionsl

Here are just a few pros: * Easy to use and learn * Integrated Light Weight Project Management * Fast Response * Great note taking * Easy task tracking * Great for sales cycles and customer service alike * Useful Integrations * Better User Interface than most (every tried Salesforce and couldn't find anything?)

A couple of Cons: * Service - The guys and gals at Insightly need to learn to listen and pass information 'up the management chain' * Task and Event Handling need improvement as reported by many clients * Need fully functional 2-way sync with Google Calendar * Need real workflow functionality instead of clunky Project Management (to their defense, lots of systems 'miss this one')

Sai
Sai
Client Project Manager (É.-U.)
Internet, 51–200 employés

Excellent CRM

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Our team’s experience with Insightly has been stellar

Insightly is an exceptional CRM platform that allows sales, customer success teams to be efficient and collaborative. Reports and insights are easy to generate. It is perfect for small businesses

Some features and functionalities with customizable fields are limited when compared to other CRMs

Enni
communications coordinator (Finlande)
Comptabilité, 11–50 employés

Decent CRM software

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : My overall experience with Insightly has been good, however, there are other really good CRM softwares that can do the same job or even a better job.

Insightly offers a wide range of features to manage sales and marketing activities. It is user-friendly and easy to navigate. The software makes it really easy to navigate and track customer information.

The software is a bit pricey compared to other similar services. In addition, it has some limitations for advanced customizations. Moreover, reports and analytics could be more advanced.

Scott
Sales manager (É.-U.)
Équipements publics, 51–200 employés

Good product

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Sometimes finding the right space to put notes becomes a little onerous and can be clunky when trying to find a contact within a organization

Pretty easy to use, task and follow up easy to set up in a sign

Alex
Media Coordinator (É.-U.)
Édition, 11–50 employés

Insightly — Helpful and Informative

4,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Insightly is a great tool for organizations to manage large amounts of data and clearly visualize their progress via reports. It requires a certain level of competency to use effectively (the number of folders and tabs can get overwhelming for the unitiated), but the program itself works great.

I appreciate how Insightly easily allows us to organize large amounts of data, create clearly-readable reports, and allow each department to clearly see the progress of each individual project — synthesizing our results to maximize effectiveness.

My only main issue with Insightly is the occasional lag that crops up from time to time. When updating a contact or re-organizing a report with additional contacts, it sometimes takes a while for the results to appear. Additionally, sometimes I'm randomly logged out, which momentarily breaks my focus.