Avis clients sur SentricHR

En savoir plus sur SentricHR

SentricHR vous permet de faire plus que de gérer les données. Intégration dématérialisée, documents et signatures électroniques, paie, avantages, etc.

En savoir plus sur SentricHR

Ease of use, great implementation team and customer service.

The auto pay section is very frustrating for us, but we have managed to work around it.

SentricHR - Notes

SentricHR a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 183 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé SentricHR ?

Suzanne
Suzanne
HR (É.-U.)
Machines, 11-50 employés

Fully integrated HR platform and exceptional customer service!! Unheard of combo until SentricHR

Commentaires : Sentric has consistently offered a manageable platform form for integrated HR services (payroll, benefits, etc.) combined with easy to use self-service features but the greatest value Sentric provides is in their customer service. They offer proactive training sessions and respond quickly to any and all issues. They truly offer best in class service in addition to a strong HRIS platform.

Ease of administration for a full integrated HRIS platform...payroll processes seamlessly based on the time and attendance module, open enrollment is no longer painful, data is easily accessible through standard and custom reporting features, and tax filings are completed faster than ever assuring compliance.

The only "negative" which really isn't a negative is the implementation process. It can feel overwhelming to have so many options, particularly when you are a small organization, but the implementation team is there every step of the way to guide you and ensure you are set up for success on the system for your current and future needs.

il y a 2 ans

Thanks so much, Suzanne! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a thoughtful review.

Justin
Payroll/HRIS Specialist (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 201-500 employés

Excellent Software with Many Options

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : The staff at Sentric have been incredibly responsive and friendly. They are more than ready to take time out of their day to help with a solution of any kind. If the company doesn't have an immediate solution for an issue, they are willing to brainstorm and come up with solutions not only to better our experience but to use to improve the experiences of other companies. They do not shirk the chance to develop new avenues to improve overall customer experience.

The ease of use as well as the clarity with which things are presented, both from an administrative position and an employee position, is a breath of fresh air compared to the system we were using previously. It's an open environment with a lot of room for customization which can help us to engage employees in using the software as well as adapt to our ongoing needs.

We are missing a few specific integrations for our company's needs but nothing that we can't work around. The staff at Sentric are already helping us to build out some solutions for the missing pieces.

il y a 11 mois

Thank you for your thoughtful review, Justin! We really appreciate it, and we are glad you are having a great experience so far. We look forward to a longstanding partnership!

Human Resource/Accountant (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : The company switched from doing payroll with QuickBooks to SentricHR. Knowing that taxes and compliance documentation is taken care of automatically has taken stress out of the process. Customer service has also been great. Our reps have all been very helpful.

The software is easy to use. Completing payroll is very efficient. And the features to look back at individual paychecks has been very handy.

I haven't found any short comings with the software. It does what I need it to do

il y a 2 mois

We appreciate your review, Pamela!

Derek
Derek
Director of Information Technology and Software Engineering (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 51-200 employés

The entire platform needs an improvement from web portal to mobile application.

Commentaires : Adding data into a central location.

I like that I can see my PTO and W2 information. I can easily review my teams hours for the previous and current pay period.

* Mobile application on android is flakey and disconnects constantly even though GPS /location services are enabled. * There are many times I used the mobile app and it caused multiple punches which in the end annoys me and HR to fix. * Everytime I submit a review for an employee, I get an error to contact the system admin. By the way I am the director of IT and this is super annoying to have managers call my department for software that is not managed by us. * after submitting a review the format is stripped and becomes a huge paragraph and hard to actually conduct a review. You should keep the format or all HTML. * Employees that are salary should be able to manage there own time and fix there mistakes in punching in and out. I have to review and approve anyways later for payroll. This is an extra step that causes distractions for both management and employee. * The web interface is not responsive. * the home page should nit display any sensitive information, because when I am conducting a review, I have to login to my account. Employees should never see my PTO. * Its easy to see how much hours my employee works in time and attendance, but its harder to see my own time per pay period, Why? * It was not intuitive to find how to create additional punches or modify segments. having an icon or visual display would help. I have more to add, you can give me a call.

Alison
HR Analyst (É.-U.)
Équipements publics, 51-200 employés

Sentric

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Mostly it is a good system. We've had some difficulties with canceling time off requests and setting up schedules.

The ability to look up information on employees, store documents, and initiate pay increases and title changes.

There are some quirks. example you have to be careful about when you input a change in relation to the effective date. Payperiod ending must also be after the paycheck run or it is effected in that time between the end of payperiod and paycheck

il y a 2 mois

Thank you very much for your review, Alison!

Shannon
Director of Compensation & Risk Management (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501-1 000 employés

SentricHR Review

Commentaires : I would say it was mostly favorable, however the implementation process was much more labor intensive on the customer end than we had anticipated, and there were a few miscues in the implementation that did cause some audit/cost issues on our end. The ongoing struggles with the support response time have also been a concern.

The search and filter capabilities are a positive. The integrated time system and additional functionality of the upgraded time software is much better than what we had before.

The customer service setup is not as quick and efficient as our setup on the old software. The availability of certain demographic/employment information is no longer available in the pay entry screen as it was in M3, thus there is a lot of toggling back and forth to verify information when we proceed payroll.

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for your feedback, Shannon! Our team continues to work diligently to make the software easier to use, and we will submit your comment on toggling back and forth to our product team.

Stephanie
Manager of Employee Relations (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

Big Sister Boston Review - Dec 2020

It is easy for staff to click around, update their information and enter time. Payroll is straight forward and quick to process. I also really like the new hire functions and how it gets all the forms to a new hire easily to track - in this virtual world it has been essential.

I wish that I could add in holidays rather than contacted customer service. They are quick to respond but they are quick request so it would be fantastic to manage them myself. I also wish the reports were a bit clearer. For example, the Absences report doesn't let me predict ahead and can not always be accurate when pulled.

il y a 2 ans

Thanks so much for taking the time to post your feedback, Stephanie! Everyone here at Sentric works hard to ensure you have the support you need, and we are happy to hear your satisfied overall.

Adriana
HR (É.-U.)
Mode et vêtements, 51-200 employés

Simply Efficient

Commentaires : Great!

Customer Support is top notch! Simple and Efficient software

Could work better with Jantek Jupiter to get thing more in order.

il y a 2 mois

Thanks so much for your review, Adriana!

Jeff
Managing Director (É.-U.)
Recrutement, 11-50 employés

Integrity Resources Review

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Extremely satisfied.

The customer support is very strong! I have never had an issue that has not been fully addressed in a professional manner.

I needed to understand the reporting a bit more clearly in the beginning. Once I was able to delve in a bit deeper and understand the format/details, it became very user friendly.

il y a 2 mois

Thanks so much for your review, Jeff!

Pamela
Division HR Manager (É.-U.)
Équipements publics, 51-200 employés

I am still getting acclimated to Sentric, so I am not experienced enough to give an accurate rating.

The system is fairly easy to use, I appreciate that it has an all in one capability. The time system is similar to another I have used in the past (Attendance on Demand), making my learning curve shorter.

I would prefer to have an 800# to call for support, versus only being able to send an email and wait on a response. Each time a request for an adjustment is made to the system we are charged an additional fee. This may be the way our contract was set up prior to my time, not sure. Reporting cannot be relied upon, or certain parameters are not being used correctly affecting reports. Not a fan of the way the history on an employees record is viewed.

Brandon
Human Resources (É.-U.)
Vente en gros, 51-200 employés

SentricHR

Commentaires : Sentric has been very beneficial for us going from just a payroll system to an HR/payroll system, and we’ve added more features over the years. Sentric has allowed us to streamline our processes, assist in compliance and reporting, and gives us information at our fingertips. The customer support is quick and responsive, and I get connected with the right person to help me every time. And on top of all of that, Sentric keeps improving and developing their software.

I like that we are able to house a lot of information in one place. This makes it easy to access and use for streamlining processes, reporting, and getting information. The document feature has been really nice, and I look forward to additional updates. It's helping us head towards paperless, and it makes it more convenient as we are spread out over multiple states. We recently added the recruitment module and that has been very helpful for our recruiting and compliance efforts. Customer support is very prompt and helpful. When I was first looking at HR/payroll software options, I wanted a dedicated customer service rep, and so I wasn't happy when Sentric initially changed their model. However, having working with them for a couple years, I do really like the customer support, because I'm dealing with an expert in the specific area of the software that I have a question on.

There are a good amount of standard reports and the ability to do ad hoc reports. However, sometimes I'm not always able to do everything I want in a report. There are also occasions that the system doesn't do exactly what I want. However, I realize that is the case with any system that is designed for tons of clients. And normally, there is a work around that can be figured out.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, Brandon. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. The Product Support Team works really hard to consistently meet expectations like yours, and we are happy to hear they continue to hit the mark!

Kim
Banque, 51-200 employés

Sentric HR Review

5,0 il y a 11 mois

The software is extremely to use as an administrator and also easy for employees and managers to navigate. The customer support that I have received over the years has been amazing. I have contacted customer support many times and every time I have received a quick response to my issue with help and/or ideas to resolve my issue. The knowledge and expertise of the customer support team is top notch and they are always so helpful.

Some times creating reports can be challenging; having descriptions of available fields would be helpful.

il y a 11 mois

Thank you, Kim! Our support team works hard to meet expectations, and we are happy to hear they are exceeding yours. We are grateful for our longstanding partnership with you and your team, and we appreciate your review!

Angela
Human Resources Generalist (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés

Love SentricHR

Commentaires : I would highly recommend SentricHR to my colleagues. I love how easy it is to use and the customer support is awesome.

SentricHR is extremely user friendly, and tracks everything we need it to track. We love being able to direct employees to their own profile to see paystubs, sick and PTO balances, and the use of the forecast option. I believe this empowers the employee more than we know!

There seems to be a few glitches here and there with SentricHR. I love the constant updates and believe they are necessary, however it seems to always change really random things. This is probably also a lack of knowledge on my part.

il y a 2 ans

We appreciate your review, Angela and are extremely pleased that you love SentricHR! We do update the software on a regular basis and understand that keeping up with the release notes can be challenging. As an alternative you can utilize our free Connect Sessions so you can talk through what's new in SentricHR with a member of our Product Support Team. You can schedule one at any time by visiting the SentricHR Help Center. Thanks again for taking the time to leave us your feedback.

CHERRI
Payroll Specialist II (É.-U.)
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 201-500 employés

Best Customer Service Team Ever!!

Commentaires : If there is ever anything I do not understand, need a path to reach or operator error, Sentric amazing Support Team is fast to respond and make me feel as if even my smallest concernm is a major concern with their personalized response.

Easy to use dashboard Unparalleled training Team

I use that user had more ability to create reports themselves without having to pay for custom reports & even when some of our custom reports need to be updated or changed, there is another fee involved. Wish the feed did not lock so many items at the top making me having to scroll down anytime I need to see changes made by HR for me to Process.

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for post, Cherri. As for custom reporting, our Ad Hoc Reporting functionality should allow you to create your own custom reports. That being said, there are plans to make that tool even more flexible and powerful early next year. The pins that are locked at the top of your feed are defined by your company's administrator and can be modified by your organization. Please reach out to our support team if you have any questions.

LeAnne
Director Care Coordination/HR Advisor (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51-200 employés

SentricHR Fan

Commentaires : We have had a great experience with SentricHR and I can't stress enough how great the support staff is. I've never had an issue that was not quickly resolved other than the mobile app.

The software is very user friendly and all the training and support staff are outstanding. Our organization does not use the software for payroll but may transition to that in the future. SentricHR has helped us streamline our processes into one location.

When I have found something I would like the software to do, support has been able to create a report or find a work around. One thing we've had trouble with is the SentricHR app for iPhone users; it won't load.

il y a 2 ans

We appreciate your feedback, LeAnne, and thanks for the report on the iPhone app. We don't have any reports of the app not functioning but If there is still an issue, please reach out to Product Support.

CHERYLE
HR Manager (É.-U.)
Machines, 51-200 employés

Ease of doing business

Commentaires : I had a wonderful experience, I had to convert data from the old system and the team made sure I knew it was overwhelming at first, but then it got easier, and with that ease my system loaded well, my data was safe and secure, the training to the staff and employees on how to use it was so easy. The support from SentricHR is the best I have ever had with a software company. They are all a great group of people!!!

The ease of review employee profiles and the entering of data. The flow of the data, using a one system log in to retrieve your employee data. Time Card access and Employee Self Service.

I don't have anything to list at this time, but one wish list would be that once you type the employee's name in instead of hitting the Search button the system would automatically pull the name up.

il y a 2 ans

We're glad to hear things are going well, Cheryle! Our people make us who we are, and we're happy to hear you think so, too. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback.

Shelly
HR Representative (É.-U.)
Textile, 501-1 000 employés

New SentricHR User

Integration team was very easy to work with. Some features were harder than others to implement but overall a good experience

PTO/Absences were very difficult to get transitioned over and get balances correct. Also benefits such as GTL had to be manually entered with no upload so that was very time consuming. Also, reports are not able to be filtered or changed so we have to run multiple reports for information. Would like to have the Report Writer capability that was in M3

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback, Shelly, we really appreciate it! If you haven't already taken advantage of one of our free Connect sessions, you may find it helpful to talk through your specific reporting needs with a member of our Product Support Team. You can schedule a one-on-one session at any time by visiting the SentricHR Help Center.

Ryan
HR Assistant (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés

Anthesis Review

Commentaires : Overall, I feel that the experience using Sentric has been a positive one. Support from Sentric is the best thing since during implementation there is only so much time to learn as much as we can about the core functions of the software. It is nice to be able to call support or use the help section for relevant articles and previous training.

The thing that I like most about this software is the Time section. It helps the most when it comes time for payroll.

The feature that is the least used is the candidate section. I feel that there is not much of a compelling reason to use it as of now.

il y a 2 ans

We appreciate your feedback, Ryan. We constantly strive to improve the product to help our clients achieve their goals, and there is a free integration to ZipRecruiter coming in an upcoming release. Thanks again for taking the time to let us know how we're doing!

Deborah
Human Resources Manager (É.-U.)
, 201-500 employés

Stellar - Wonderful

Commentaires : Payroll, expertise, simplicity, access to information, reporting

It does everything we need it. Customer service is prompt and professional. Sentric is always working to improve the software. Recommend to all my friends.

Time keeping....the time keeping side of the software is not as great as the workforce side. Feel it could have an overhaul or needs some major improvements compared to how our previous time keeping worked.

Beth
Comptabilité, 201-500 employés

Overall a good experience in the beginning -

Commentaires : Time and attendance has made our life easier. Used to do a lot of manual keying.

Ease of operation - Easy to understand reporting system. Easy to navigate in the system to find information that you need.

The change from one contact person to the support team. Can't get some reporting items to run how we would like them to be. And not being able to change our GL without being charged.

Beth
Payroll & Benefit Specialist (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 201-500 employés

A user from 2012

i love it for managing payroll and benefits. The Sentric support team is always helpful, responsive and supportive

i wish there was more cross-functioning between the SentricHR software and the AOD Time and Attendance

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your review, Beth! We value the strong partnership we have with you and your organization.

Sandra
Director of Human Resources (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 201-500 employés

Fantastic Service

Commentaires : The ease of the software is really great. There are a few things that need to be tweaked. Transferring from one company to another should be much easier than it is but that is my only real complaint. Our account representative is OUTSTANDING! I do not know what I would do without her. She is so knowledgeable and patient. She is a great teacher and always thinks ahead. I am so thankful to have her.

Ease of the software

Not being able to transfer from one company to another. The system does not keep track of terminated employees and the day they are terminated. That is done by us and not the system which it should be

il y a 6 ans

Thanks for the feedback Sandra. We'll be sure to pass it along to the product team and let Bridgette know you're singing her praises!

Elizbeth
Bookkeeper (É.-U.)

It is very effective to have and saves our HR department time.

Most employees can update their own stuff such as insurance, w-4's, banks information and they can pull previous stubs. They can request PTO and have an overall count of PTO time available and left. You can also check for future PTO availability for those people that like to plan ahead.

Sometimes is not as user friendly, where employees call to ask where what is. For Example when an employee needs a past check stub, it is a little hard to see the date change in the corner at the bottom.

Lisa
Biens de consommation, 51-200 employés

New User to Sentric

4,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : The customer service is incredible! I have worked with other payroll software that I thought had wonderful customer service, but it did not hold a candle to Sentric. Great response time along with the knowledge needed to solve my issues/cases. Cannot say enough about their support team.

Sentric is incredibly user friendly. I have used Sentric for about six months and have found it is very easy to pick up on the software. Within two pay cycles, I was processing payroll cycles without any assistance.

When adding PTO through the paystub, it does not automatically deduct from the Absence Enrollments banks once the pay cycle closes. A manual adjustment must be made in Sentric.

il y a 2 mois

Hi Lisa - we appreciate your review! Our support team works hard to exceed expectations, and we'll be sure to share your kind words with them. We've also forwarded your comment about PTO over to Product Support to review. Thanks again for taking the time to leave us feedback!

CFO (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés

CFO Overview

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Our organization has used the Sentric for over 15 years are we are very comfortable with the functionality and customer support that is provided timely.

I like the system all facets of the system for ease of use and lots of reporting that are standard and adhoc. Exporting of data is very easy and quick

We have not been challenged by a lack of functionality or features that are necessary to meet the challenges of our workforce needs.

l’année dernière

Thank you for your thoughtful review, John. We are glad to hear that Sentric continues to meet your expectations and look forward to our continued partnership.