Avis clients sur Visual Retail Plus

En savoir plus sur Visual Retail Plus

Une application modulaire avec CRM, reporting, point de vente, gestion des stocks et fonctions de gestion du temps pour les chaînes de vente de détail.

En savoir plus sur Visual Retail Plus

This system is indeed a plus for us. It took awhile to really get everything on board, but once we started using it, it was worth the cost.

The errors that come up and don't go away are frustrating.

Visual Retail Plus - Notes

4,0

Visual Retail Plus a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 140 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Visual Retail Plus ?

Jonathan
Payroll Analyst (Philippines)
Vente au détail, 501-1 000 employés

Winner for retailers!

I can say that it is really a winner software for us in retail industry. it let us manage the other stores easily, plus it is very easy to navigate even our staff can use this software easily that makes them more utilize.

So far I don't have any complain for this, but i wish that it can be more customizable that would fit with the needs or our company

Nicholas
COO (É.-U.)

VRP Review

As far as point of sales go, many over-complicate systems and worry too much about aesthetics. VRP focuses on functionality and ease of use. Kith has been loyal customers since inception of the company and our sister company, Atrium, has been a customer for 15+ years. Collectively we've made many additional pieces of the software allowing for growth and adapting to a fast pace retail environment.

Very few downsides of the product, however, some of the integrations with current systems took a bit longer to perfect than I would have hoped for. With that said, VRP did a lot to get these integrations up and running and now work smoothly.

Founder (É.-U.)
Mode et vêtements, 2-10 employés

Slightly below average experience

The one this I will say was fantastic while working with this particular product was the help I received from customer service.

I can’t say I found any features of this product to be especially standout, rather below average from my experience.

Jefry
Manager (É.-U.)

Visual Retail Plus Review

I've been using VRP for 9 years and have been the main contact person from my company for about 2 years now. VRP is a great POS system and is very user friendly. There's a lot of functions that you can actually use, but us specifically we tend to use a handful which we've mastered. The tech support guys are friendly and relate able and actually make you want to give them a call to assist you with what you need.

Sometimes there's a long wait and it can take a few hours to get a call back. When the issue is of urgency it can get frustrating to have to wait more than an hour.

Austin
Director of Marketing (É.-U.)

My Review of VRP

My favorite thing about this product is its level of customization. While the base level VRP system isn't something I'd say would fulfill our entire business needs, the assistance we get from our reps, and their ability to customize the platform to suit our particular practices is really amazing, and definitely something worth noting.

Due to the nature of our business, VRP is unable to catch up to our rapid sales. On weekends, we have products online that will call for high customer demand. Our web platform Shopify is able to register the sales before VRP does, which causes pretty sizable inventory issues unless adhered to prior.

Jason
Owner (É.-U.)

Excellent Experience

This software platform is like a nice bottle of red wine. It has a great formula and it gets better with age in the game of retail. VRP is constantly perfecting, upgrading and listening to the customers needs and that is wonderful thing this day in age. Also, if we ever need support they are always there and truly care about their customers.

Sometimes I wish their was a manual for each of the modules created in the system but if you play with them long enough you figure it out.

Owner (Autriche)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Responsive support and a plethora of options

VRP can do almost anything you ask it to. It really feels that it was designed with a full understanding of how a retail store operates, not just some software company trying to check all the boxes so to speak.

Being a smaller company, VRP can make changes quickly and easily add new modules. Somethings this leads to bugs popping up, although I have to say they are usually able to fix any that are found with 24 hours of their discovery or less.

Hezi
CEO (É.-U.)

VRP Review from Hezi Rotem

I've been familiarized with this program for the last four years, it's capable against our Magento program directed towards our e-Commerce platform.

We do come across connection issues a lot, this particularly occurs during our in-store functionality, this causes issues at times considering we have to check out customers through the program.

Réponse de l'équipe de The VRP Team

il y a 7 ans

We love having Sabon as our loyal customer for so many years, however as previously discussed, connectivity issues are not related to the VRP software.

Supervisor (Colombie)

I find it stable, reliable and the technical support is excellent

Commentaires : It helped me get a complete description of my workflow and also the technical service is excellent

It has an ease of use and is intuitive, I feel it was made to make quick and easy changes in relation to new modules.

It is a very useful tool because the graphics are not so advanced and I would like it to be more personalized according to the commercial needs.

Evelina
Manager (É.-U.)

Easy to use

Easy to use and train staff (since its self explanatory) and great customer service (Rita)

Onced purchased new monitor, touch screen doesn't work as great

Réponse de l'équipe de The VRP Team

il y a 7 ans

VRP is a software company, therefore if you feel that your touch screen is not working properly, we recommend contacting the store you purchased the screen from. Most hardware today come with a standard 3 year warranty.

Dean
Vice President (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Very sophisticated and yet user friendly.

Perpetual improvement and the numerous methods to optimize your business

No negatives. They are always there when you need them.

Al

Great choice for POS and Back Office Retail

I really like the flexibility to add modules onto this system and to work with their development staff. Their response is always "Sure, we can do that."

I do not like the way their sales department charges for services. They charge a per-product fee; I would prefer a per hour fee with a "not-to-exceed X" model.

Abraham

User friendly system

This is a nicely made system that can do just about anything that you need a system to do in a short space of time.

The product is neatly put together; however, there are some programs that are top plain and no creativity was added to it. You could tell they didn't put a lot of thought with the design for them.

Ali

Inventory Management is on track

This program really helps you keep track of your inventory, and it makes it easy to adjust if needed.

This program can get very annoying when you try to do something it doesn't recognize. It just gives an error and closes everything!

Paul
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Good system to start with

The efficiency pf this system is a plus and makes it a great investment. The workload it reduces is incredible.

I don't like that when we do updates, there are so many different glitches that were never there on the previous version.

Elizabeth

VRP Easy going

It's a straightforward and easy-to-learn program. I like that it's up to date, and many of the icons I use makes my work a lot easier.

I like that you can only enter this program through your own personal fingerprint. This prevents any scams from disloyal and untrustworthy persons.

Carlo

VRP Cookies

The program is easy to train with and can be quick to learn. It is simple and has clear descriptions and icons that are easily understood.

The program tends to freeze often. This contributes to lost of productivity and customer dissatisfactions.

Eddie

Visual Retail Plus

It is very easy to use and very easy to teach other people to use. It seems to be easy for the customers to understand the transaction as well, which speeds up the lines.

As of now, there are no faults. In the beginning, there were a few ups and downs.

June

Needs improvement

I like that it's not technical, and you don't need a lot of computer knowledge to start using it.

I don't like that fact that this system is so problematic. It's always giving an error and so very slow to work with at times.

Samantha

VRP - Best product so far

It is very easy to understand its process of use. I like that I can do my work and still do something else in the background without disturbing one section.

There are too many issues regarding this product. It slows down when a lot is running on it.

Barbara

We use this everyday

We use this program on an every day basis, and it does make our lives a little easier getting things done.

There are annoying "Run Time" errors that pop up when trying to search something it doesn't recolonize, and it just closes on you.

Ralph
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Can't think of a better software

It's very well-organized and basic. Everything is just a click away. It cuts down on the steps to do things.

It happened a few times where it showed "not responding," but very rarely!

Liz

POS is so simple

I love the POS set up! Its a great program that is so easy to learn, and you get so comfortable using it

It runs very slow sometimes and we get errors that don't always go away when you exit.

Shelly

Visual Plus

I like the fact that it is very easy to use, and I can get through my tasks very easily.

Whenever an issue arises, it just takes too long to start back up and resume the process.

Eli
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Made my work tasks easier

This program helps me make my work load less. I no longer have to do transfers manually.

In the beginning, I had a few licensing problems, but once those were solved, it was a smooth ride.