IXACT Contact- Review

Publié le 27/08/2019
Mohammad A.
Director - Broker of Record
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Positive and will continue to use it keeping in mind (and hoping) that the team will continue to enhance the system and regularly make adjustments and updates as per users feedback.

Avantages: Customer Support.
Template Emails and Reminders.
Keep in Touch Dashboard.
Sync with outlook.
Phone App.

Inconvénients: 1) It doesn't cover complex customer profiles such as those who rent/buy, etc. or those who are looking to buy TWO properties at the same time for example.
2) Does not include contacts/prospects who we "lost" and the reasons we "lost" those clients (lost to competition, decided not to buy, etc.)
3) I received a referral from a client spouse. I am unable to list HER as the referral source but I have to list the "main contact" as the referral source. I don't like this because I want to know that HIS WIFE is the source of business not HIM :-)
4) Some sort of a graphical presentation of the ACTIVE BUSINESS section would be nice rather than the table format.
5) Can't invite someone to a Calendar event from your system (such as the client or a team member). I have to do that through outlook so it is a two step process and if I do it from outlook only it will NOT link the calendar entry with the contact (this option is not available).
6) Most of the emails we send out end up in people JUNK folder.

How I feel about IXACT

Publié le 09/07/2019
Jennifer H.
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans

Commentaires: 4/5

Avantages: Previously I have raved about IXACT Contact to other Realtors because of the price and what you get. The included website looks professional, the CRM has many capabilities including lead capture and automated campaigns. However, lately almost every time I send a CSV list to add to contacts something is always missed. Whether it's the original source of contact, Contact type, etc. so I have to manually add to each contact, which defeats the purpose of having it in a CSV file to add. Very time-consuming if you have a large list of contacts being added.

Inconvénients: However, lately almost every time I send a CSV list to add to contacts something is always missed. Whether it's the original source of contact, Contact type, etc. so I have to manually add to each contact, which defeats the purpose of having it in a CSV file to add. Very time-consuming if you have a large list of contacts being added.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par IXACT Contact Solutions le 17/07/2019

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled that you are using IXACT Contact and are committed to making sure that you receive the best possible service from our team. We are sorry to hear that you've been experiencing issues with the imports, so we have taken the liberty in spot-checking some of the contacts on your most recent import. There seemed to be no issues with this particular import, but if you can contact Customer Support with specific details, that would be most helpful. Our Customer Support team may be reached between the hours of 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST and may be contacted at 1-866-265-6990 or via email at support@ixactcontact.com. We hope to hear from you soon and get these issues resolved ASAP.

If you need a CRM try this one.

Publié le 25/08/2019
Irvin m. B.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I just started using the software so I need more time to formulate a true opinion about this software. I would still recommend using it if you need a good CRM.

Avantages: What I like most about the software is the Keep In Touch option that will send emails to my clients periodically. This helps me stay in touch and saves me time. This alone makes it worth the investment.

Inconvénients: I would like to see more templates for the Keep In Touch option.

Good value for the money

James H.
Real Estate Broker
Immobilier, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: As a relatively new realtor, I needed to find software that had the options I wanted. I also needed one that I could afford. IXACT was recommended by a fellow realtor in my office. I tried free CRM software, but you really did get what you paid for: clunkiness, fewer options, and inability to customize. IXACT is worth the cost.

Avantages: IXACT has a good user interface and offers many options to track clients and communication with them. I also purchased the Social Media service, and that has been a great way to keep my name out there through postings on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.

Inconvénients: Having many options is a good thing, and also a bad thing. You have to wade through all the options to find and figure out which options work best for you. I’m still in the early phase of using IXACT, so this may become easier as time goes on.

A great CRM for new or seasoned agents!

Publié le 05/08/2018
Daniel l B.
Immobilier, 1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: My experience has been a great one! I use the platform every day with the letters I use for marketing and the tracking of my business and reminders. I love that the system keeps copies of my emails in the notes to each client along with my notes. The website moves fast and all the information I am looking for is at my fingertips in a few clicks.

Avantages: From day one in 2013, I have loved the ease of use. Set up was easy with all the help offered by Ixact. The APP works great and most of the features on the website are available are on the APP.

Inconvénients: With the launch of the new Ixact Contact website this year, there are no cons. Ixact has made it a mission to always listen to its subscribers and make enhancements and find additional services at a great value.

Ixact Survey

Publié le 23/09/2019
Sandra W.
Real Estate Salesperson
Immobilier, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: no problems, staff is very friendly and knowledgable.

Avantages: Easy to use, I like the different campaign letters,

Inconvénients: My old CRM I could choose mail or email farming letters, etc. I miss the mail feature, wish Ixact had this.
Also some days I'm not at my computer for the webinars, they should schedule some webinars for evening, we as Realtors probably spend most of our days in the field. I'd love to come home fix a meal and eat while listening to a webinar.

Publié le 21/09/2012
Mary W.
Support client

Commentaires: I'm fairly new to the industry and work with an independent agency. Since I added IXACT Contact a few months ago, I've been able to be better connected with my clients. I had struggled with other programs, IXACT contact is affordable and works well! The newsletter is outstanding and every time it is sent out, I get at least one inquiry from someone I hadn't connected with which has led to contracts! The newsletter is well written and I can see exactly which prospects open it. The option to create my own newsletter is helpful too, and I plan to use it to create a quarterly keep in touch newsletter for past clients. Customer support is very responsive and helpful. During initial setup, my contacts were moved over seamlessly. While IXACT itself is fairly intuitive, I wish it would allow me to personalize my home page a bit more and shuffle fields I use more often than others. Even being able to switch colors of the background would be nice as the drab khaki is utilitarian, but not inviting. However, the company is responsive and I suspect they will come up with that in the near future! Another thing I would love to see is possibly integration with local MLS so you could automatically feed in properties. There is much more IXACT Contact can do and I look forward to digging in!

IXACT - The Best

Publié le 15/08/2019
Don M.
Broker
Immobilier, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: designed for real estate
auto anniversaries, birthdate, move-in, etc
team function great
ease of use

Inconvénients: a dedicated iOS app would be helpful but online with iOS is good.

Publié le 04/08/2011
Jorge B.
Support client

Commentaires: In eleven years as a realtor, not only have I tested practically "all the flavors" with database management software, but I have also learned one thing about them the hard way: It's better to choose the best FROM THE BEGINNING. Being a realtor is a never-ending job. Why add more work hours and stress-changing software if they don't work properly, or they are not easy to use? IXACT Contact is the best with an easy, friendly and intuitive way to use and learn. We need specific but easy tasks to do to stay in contact with our clients - and that's what this software does. It never fails, it never forgets. Tasks, birthdays, anniversaries, newsletters by email, personalized newsletters by mail, drip campaigns, and so forth: IXACT Contact has it ALL. You have to set them up once, and that's it. And if you have any problems or questions, I never met a technical support team so responsive as they are (particularly Kevin & Michael). They never EVER "dodge the bullet". On the rare occasion that there is a problem, they will fix it for you. You do not need a Ferrari to go to the supermarket. You need something simple that works and covers all your needs as a realtor. It's as simple as that. Follow my advice: Get Ixact Contact from the beginning. You won't regret it.

THANK YOU IXACT!

Publié le 01/10/2019
Kelli L.
Broker-in-Charge
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Ixact helps me stay organized. I am able to stay in consistent contact with my database!

Avantages: I feel organized! The ease of use and the ways in which to organize and categorize my data are thorough and logical.

Inconvénients: I do not have a negative yet. I am loving it!

I love my CRM & Website!

Publié le 02/05/2018
James B.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: My clients love getting monthly newsletters and drip campaigns.

Avantages: Easy to use, tons of features, great messages to send to clients, amazing drip campaigns, AMAZING setup service

Inconvénients: I wish there were more integrations with other companies or software platforms. I wish the platform was a little more responsive to text messages. I wish I could integrate with my MLS.

So Far So Good

Publié le 13/08/2019
Tyler D.
Sales Representative

Commentaires: Great

Avantages: I have used a bunch or crm ranging from free one for real estate up to SalesForce. I had gotten used to sales force and I admit there are a few things it does better. IXACT has a great user interface and ease of use for people who don't want to get into the complexity of CRM. I love the business pipeline, goal tracking, and keep in touch coach. I am used to tasking and sometimes i get doubles, but i also forget to task but the keep in touch saves me.

Inconvénients: My only qualms are there is no dialer option( i have another) and updating your lead after contact is not as easy as in sales force. Still much better than any other.

Using IXACT for a month or so

Joseph A.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Much easier to keep in contact and to follow up with customers and prospects.

Avantages: I really like the user interface. It sets reminders for follow and the calendar and task list are easy to use.

Inconvénients: I would like to be able to send individual emails directly from the software. I also would like to have texting built in as that is a pretty critical method of reaching people nowadays.

Experience with IXACT

Publié le 15/08/2019
Charity S.
manager client services
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It is a good experience, the mobile app is user friendly and accessible.

Avantages: I liked the easy access to Contact list from the main page.

Inconvénients: 1. When created a mass email, if a contact has been missed, it is inconvenient to have save and go back to contacts.
2. Sending a mass email to Agents only, there should be a clearer view of REALTOR when it is added in JOB TITLE as a new contact.
3. Updated a contact name, the Salutation does not automatically change, unlike adding a new contact.
4. Updating new address for a client whose sold their house, it would be good to have as migrated together rather than having two separate contacts.

Publié le 18/10/2012
Melissa S.
Support client

Commentaires: I have been using IXACT contact for probably close to 3 years. I joined a busy pair of Top Producers nearly 6 years ago and slowly got our contact list working for us. We tried Top Producer, switched back to Microsoft Outlook and then realized that we needed something that would sync with all 3 of our computers and importantly back to outlook. Client info, trades people, business contacts and our calendar can all be coordinated. Now when I update or add a client, we all have that information and can then sync it to our phones. This was essential as when one of us needed to book appointments or contact a seller we didn't have to run into the office to get the info off of the file. We send out the monthly e-mail and really love the content and opening paragraph (after we change all the I's to we!). I love that IXACT contact is continually improving the system. Whenever we have a question or need help the guys on the support line are fast and friendly, I feel like I'm calling a friend with a question! IXACT contact is working for us!!! Thank you!

Publié le 25/10/2012
Jorge B.
Support client

Commentaires: FIVE stars are not enough. A review is not enough. I think I should write a book about the advantages of Ixact Contact. I don't understand how there are still agents who use other systems. I tried several of them before and this one is the best by far (and the easiest to use) Every feature worth its weight in gold. They are specifically designed to be productive and working with the system even "less everyday". Once you set a client with a campaign or newsletter or birthday or whatever you decide, it's done. That's it. You don't have to do or remember anything else. I'm with them since log time ago and every time that I found something that could be improved, they really listened and never "dodged the bullet". The Customer Support is one of the best of any company (not just software's companies). If you are new realtor, don't make the mistake to try other CRM. This is the one. If you follow my advice, you won't regret it and before you know it, you'll be another one writing a review like this one (or even better).

Very good CRM

Publié le 14/09/2019
Emily P.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: My overall experience is favorable and I think this is a great product.

Avantages: It was easy to use and a great CRM program to keep my business organized. I would have kept it but needed to save money.

Inconvénients: I needed to save money and my company offered me a free CRM so that is what I use instead. Otherwise this is a great option.

IXACT Contact Lots to offer and Google Friendly

Publié le 25/05/2016
Ann M.
Sales Associate
Immobilier
3.5 / 5
2.5 / 5
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The goolge sync, monthly E-Newsletters, Mailing Campaigns, Tracking Buyers and Sellers. It took some time to learn a few of the advanced features but the video are user friendly with step by step instructions.

Inconvénients: The cost could be a bit lower. Customer service is somewhat difficult to contact. I am not sure if this could be due to high volume calls at certain times. I would prefer to have a main contact to call on instead of speaking with several reps that I could call on whenever I have questions on my account or any issues

Recommended

Publié le 12/08/2019
Karen R.
Broker
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Ixact hits most of the things I need. Data input is easy as is retrieval and reports.

Inconvénients: As with any other software there are some things that I think would make it better. Linking active business to the contact tab as well as it's own would be a plus. Appointments should be able to be input from the contact tab and recorded on the contact.

Best customer service

Jim S.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I needed a professional looking website with full content. They supplied all that and some.

Avantages: It’s nice to be able to call for technical support and get someone within a minute on the phone. Very personable techs and they always fixed what I needed done.

Inconvénients: Not much. It is pretty much a plug and play software.

Great software

Publié le 26/08/2019
Mary-jane C.
Real Estate Agent
Immobilier, 501-1 000 employés

Commentaires: Good experience

Avantages: good quality database structure
The features I used worked well

Inconvénients: The features that I used worked well and I did not have any negative experiences

Like the product

Publié le 12/08/2019
Laura K.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: been very good so far.

Avantages: Reminders, keep in touch, newsletter, tracking sales and goals

Inconvénients: I just need to spend more time learning how to use all its functions. I have a feeling I am missing out on some things, but I will get it all eventually

worthwhile

Publié le 03/09/2019
Mary E.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Comprehensive tools to help me keep in touch with my client base with built in. I like the monthly newsletter and campaigns. Lots of flexibility.

Inconvénients: There's so much to it, it can be cumbersome figuring out how to best use it.

Pros & Cons

Kimberly D.
Immobilier, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Like the tasks and action plans that you can activate; like the anniversary and birthday emails that are automatic,

Inconvénients: It can be confusing to start an activity list;

Contacts on autopilot

Benoit P.
realtor
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: So far I have not used it very much. Just started in real estate business. establishing a contact list. I see where it will be usefull to keep in contact with my database.

Avantages: Features comprehensive contact information cards.

Inconvénients: Too many steps to add information to a selected contact