15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur IXACT Contact

En savoir plus sur IXACT Contact

Facile à maîtriser et à utiliser, IXACT Contact s'accompagne d'un bulletin d'information immobilier conçu et rédigé par des professionnels et d'une assistance supérieure.

En savoir plus sur IXACT Contact

Easy to use, great integration with Zillow leads, website and multi device.

It can be confusing to start an activity list.

IXACT Contact - Notes

IXACT Contact a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 144 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé IXACT Contact ?

Daniel L
Daniel L
Immobilier, 1 001–5 000 employés

A great CRM for new or seasoned agents!

Commentaires : My experience has been a great one! I use the platform every day with the letters I use for marketing and the tracking of my business and reminders. I love that the system keeps copies of my emails in the notes to each client along with my notes. The website moves fast and all the information I am looking for is at my fingertips in a few clicks.

From day one in 2013, I have loved the ease of use. Set up was easy with all the help offered by Ixact. The APP works great and most of the features on the website are available are on the APP.

With the launch of the new Ixact Contact website this year, there are no cons. Ixact has made it a mission to always listen to its subscribers and make enhancements and find additional services at a great value.

Mohammad
Director - Broker of Record (Canada)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

IXACT Contact- Review

Commentaires : Positive and will continue to use it keeping in mind (and hoping) that the team will continue to enhance the system and regularly make adjustments and updates as per users feedback.

Customer Support. Template Emails and Reminders. Keep in Touch Dashboard. Sync with outlook. Phone App.

1) It doesn't cover complex customer profiles such as those who rent/buy, etc. or those who are looking to buy TWO properties at the same time for example. 2) Does not include contacts/prospects who we "lost" and the reasons we "lost" those clients (lost to competition, decided not to buy, etc.) 3) I received a referral from a client spouse. I am unable to list HER as the referral source but I have to list the "main contact" as the referral source. I don't like this because I want to know that HIS WIFE is the source of business not HIM :-) 4) Some sort of a graphical presentation of the ACTIVE BUSINESS section would be nice rather than the table format. 5) Can't invite someone to a Calendar event from your system (such as the client or a team member). I have to do that through outlook so it is a two step process and if I do it from outlook only it will NOT link the calendar entry with the contact (this option is not available). 6) Most of the emails we send out end up in people JUNK folder.

Raymond
Other (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Timing timing

1,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

I've been trying to reach someone, anyone for almost a week. Not sales, info or support, sucks. Oh the billing department reached out

Communication just doesn't happen., communication

Christopher
REALTOR (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 10 000+ employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

A Disappointing Experience

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : I've been using Ixact contact for about 3 weeks now. It's a great platform and the website is nice and easy to modify. There are issues with sending mass emails. Icloud is completely blocked, and so is some AOL and some Yahoo. There is a workaround in the FAQs for this, but unfortunately, customer and technical support are non-existant. When you call the support number, it directs you to send an email. Support has not responded to a single email that I have sent. From another review on this site, I reached out to [sensitive content hidden]. She did return my call and said she would pass along concerns to support, but I still have not received a response. It's almost as if the product is still being sold, but with no support whatsoever.

Ixact Contact is a great platform. It is to the point and very easy to use for a beginner using a CRM. It's easy to input contacts and the monthly newsletter and drip campaigns are nicely set up.

Technical and customer support are 100% non-existant.

Tricia
Broker (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11–50 employés

This was IXACT(ly) what I needed!

Commentaires : Their customer service was great while exploring the option of using this product, easy to set up, easy to use, I can't complain. I truly have had a great experience with this product.

I have used old CRM's in the past and this one far surpasses them. It is easy on the eyes, user friendly and easier to navigate. you can customize your goals and track your progress along the way. The touch follow-up system helps retain my past clients in a meaningful way. Birthday and special date reminders help me create connections with my clients. The monthly newsletter is an added hands-off touch. Great product and am glad I made the switch!

Since setting up the system I have not had any problems and cannot think of anything I would like to change. All in all a great product!

il y a 4 ans

So great to hear your awesome feedback, Tricia!

Peter
Broker/Owner (É.-U.)

Long time user of IXACT

Commentaires : Very pleasant experience and attentive.

This program keeps me focused and productive. I couldn’t operate & manage my Business and clients without it. I find it to be the best in the business and recommend it to all of our agents for maintaining & building their business.

The scheduling of showings should automatically feed into the IXACT calendar. A feature I’ve suggested a couple of years ago.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Peter, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our product and for being a long-time customer of IXACT Contact. We value your feedback and are always looking to improve our product. Please reach out to our support team with any suggestions on how we can improve our product and be on the lookout for updates as well! :)

Agent (É.-U.)

Keeps me on track

Commentaires : IXACT Contact has enabled me to keep in constant communication with my SOI and leads. It also reminds me of tasks and holds me accountable to keep in communication.

I like the ease of use of the many features of IXACT Contact. This system has everything I need to stay on track with my leads, past clients and SOI. I can track my business and IXACT Contact holds me accountable. The monthly e-newsletters are very well written.

For me, there is some difficulty and confusion when working in the "properties" tab.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Michael, Thanks for your great review and we appreciate you using IXACT Contact! Please do not hesitate to reach out to our Customer Support team should you face any difficulties with the system! :)

My use of IXact Contact

Commentaires : Support has been good and seem to be available when I need them. I have used several different CRM products and this one seems to be easier but not necessarily intuitive for some tasks as I mentioned. Merging duplicate contacts can be confusing as well. But I love the auto emails and made for me newsletters....and that I can customize each month if that's what I want to do.

It's easy to download contacts from all other programs and devices. I love the automation of the email blasts.

Finding a particular client or list of clients is not intuitive. There are too many steps to go through for this process. I'd like to be able to see my list instinctively when I ask for a particular group. I needed to call support to help me find this. I prefer to learn by doing rather than videos. Just not a fan of that. More live classes would be helpfulSu

il y a 3 ans

Hello! Thank you for the great feedback. It is great that you were able to reach out to support when you were facing difficulties with the CRM and we encourage you to watch any of our Youtube tutorials on our Youtube channel to help you along the way!

Irvin M.
Irvin M.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

If you need a CRM try this one.

Commentaires : I just started using the software so I need more time to formulate a true opinion about this software. I would still recommend using it if you need a good CRM.

What I like most about the software is the Keep In Touch option that will send emails to my clients periodically. This helps me stay in touch and saves me time. This alone makes it worth the investment.

I would like to see more templates for the Keep In Touch option.

One of the best CRM's for Realtors and Real Estate Agents

Commentaires : Always so helpful when I call or email.

Great CRM if you have tried them all which I had.

Nothing that I have not liked, great CRM

il y a 3 ans

We appreciate your great feedback, Michael and we are so thrilled IXACT Contact is working out for you! :)

Elizabeth
CEO/Broker/Owner (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

Great product for the money!

Commentaires : I like the ability to track how many closings we've had and how many contracts we have and how much potential business we have in the pipeline. I like the monthly newsletter and being able to upload documents to a specific contact in order stay organized. My experience has been positive. I like that they continue to come out with new products and seem to listen to their customers as to what we want and need to run our business!

I think for the money it can't be beat. I like that it also offers a website with ability for IDX and a monthly newsletter.

The ability to have different auto responders when a lead is automatically input would be great. Would like the ability for automatic texting after the initial automatic text and for those clients you manually input instead of only for those that automatically go in the system.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for your great feedback Elizabeth! Please reach out to our Customer Support team if you face any difficulty with the system.

Bobette
REALTOR (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 501–1 000 employés

Ixact Exceeds Expectations - Great Value

Commentaires : Great customer service - always! The system is a great value in comparison to other CRMS. The future will have integration from inception of lead through to closing; currently we have many other softwares we have to use: MLS Property Search, the writing the offer or listing property -- it does not integrate with a forms library. The transaction piece is still a nightmare in this industry, Preclose is a great software but again, we have to enter the name of the client again! And then it is housing all the documents (our company now uses Skyslope.). Im thinking Lone Wolf or SkySlope will end up being the winner. If I can find a CRM to integrate with a forms library, that would be helpful.

I like the integration with my other devices

Hard to track family members birthdays Hard to use mass email - photos need to be resized; text often mis-aligned - very clumsey. Does not track phone calls weekly Does not integrate with my website It does not integrate with zipforms No closing transaction piece.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for your great feedback Bobette! We are always trying to make improvements to our features. Please continue to reach out to our Support team with any questions you may have. :)

Kippie
Managing Broker (É.-U.)

Great customer service!

Commentaires : It helps me stay in contact with my clients and potential clients.

Helps me be more organized, great for keeping data and notes all in one place.

I would like to see it work more closely with my contacts on my mac, perhaps integrate more easily.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Kippie, Thanks for your feedback. Please let us know if your issues with our CRM integrating to your Mac has been solved. Give our support team a call if you should ever run into any issues! :)

Leo
Sales representative. (Canada)
Immobilier, 51–200 employés

Review of use!

Commentaires : Keeping in touch with my past clients, the daily notice on who to contact and the email newsletters. I have a little better than half of my contacts email addresses so I am not reaching out to all of them but I do send notecards.

For being in touch with past clients is great, the email newsletter, the e card for holidays and the capturing of leads.

I wish they had a dashboard the would itemize how to access different parts of the program instead of having to guess at what category you have to go into to access that part of the system , say on adding a listing , sale or how to get the statistics instead of having to remember what category you need to go into. To me unless you do it on a regular basis you forget where that pat of the program is.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Leo, Thank you for using IXACT Contact and leaving this awesome feedback. Please reach out to our team to give you a hand! :)

Tanya
Realtor (Canada)

Great CRM

Robust but intuitive software that makes managing my contacts and transactions easier.

Some tasks require more steps than necessary

il y a 3 ans

Hi Tanya, Thanks for your great response. Please reach out to our customer support team if you have any issues along the way.

ryan
Realtor (Canada)

lead management

It automatically adds prospects from web leads

managing web leads is extremely clunky, to see what they viewed you have to go into back end of website and have another place to sort leads that doesnt communicate well with CRM. It is such a chore to effectively manage these leads I usually just ignore them. Also it is frustrating that we cant have different email responses for different signup form and have way more customization and automation. RLP just release free CRM with AI abilities that appears to be leap and bounds ahead in automatically working leads. If there is not significant improvement in this area on ixact, I will likely be switching to the free company software

il y a 4 ans

Hi Ryan, Thank you for your feedback. Customer feedback like yours helps us to continue to make the system better. The IXACT Contact CRM allows you to set a specific follow up campaign based on which form of your IXACT Contact agent website was completed. We would love to connect with you to help set this up for your IXACT Contact agent website. Please contact us at support@ixactcontact.com or 1-866-265-6990.

Tony

My Ixact Contact Experience

Commentaires : I have only had great experiences with Ixact Contact. I'm even friends with your accounting lady. I'm a huge dog lover (I have 6) and I have no idea how it came up, but we started talking about our pets and our family. The entire Ixact Contact team is awesom.

The program is very easy. You set up your clients and the system stays in touch via email. It makes it very easy to set up reminders to reach on a phone call, so it's not just email. I also have the Social Media option. They system automatically posts on my behalf on all kinds of topics including Real Estate.

The best feature about using Ixact Contact is the fact that they have an actual person answering users calls and addressing whatever the issue may be. It's just a great system in my opinion, especially for the price.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Tony, we appreciate your awesome feedback and are so happy that our customer support and billing team has addressed all of your needs! We look forward to working with you in the future. :)

Nancy

GREAT customer support!

The customer support is beyond amazing. I LOVE being able to have someone answer the phone or on a live chat to get help with an issue quickly. IXACT customer service is beyond any other company I have worked with concerning a CRM!

Single emails to individuals is arduous. It is confusing and should be able to email someone from the contact page similar to a Salesforce type software.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Nancy, thank you for your positive review. Please call our support team 1-866-265-6990 regarding single emails. We are looking forward to speaking with you!

Kristin
Broker (É.-U.)

Good CRM

Commentaires : The customer service is stiff and not very nice, but once you learn all the tools that are available it has been helping me keep up to date the all my clients and it is priced well.

The drip system is very good. It is wonderful that I do not have to write all the emails.

I cannot use videos. Would like a newsletter that had more features and not so outdated.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Kristin, Thanks for your feedback! We are constantly working on improving our product and would encourage you to give our support team a call. We have expanded our team and are very keen on helping customers like yourself out with any issues! Hope to hear from you soon! :)

shayzaad
Team Leader Broker (Canada)

Good Product for the money

Commentaires : Happy with it

Its a good product, and the features and benefits are mostly used daily. No Frills just work

Some useability issues with set up, overall it works well. could be more integrated with mobile vs app based

il y a 3 ans

Hi Shayzaad, Thanks for your great feedback! This is very helpful to us and we hope you've been able to take advantage of all of our features. If you should run into any issues down the road, please do not hesitate to give our support team a call! :)

Greg
Sales Associate (É.-U.)
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

A lot of functionality for the price

Commentaires : Experience has been good especially for someone like me that is not tech savvy and not sure what is needed or even how to set up a crm.

The price is right, software has a lot of functionality including email automation. Easy to get started right out of the gate.

I wish it were more customizable or had more control from the user standpoint.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Greg, thanks for the great review! We are thrilled that you enjoy using our CRM. Please give our team a call to let us know what issues you have with customization. We will try our best to give you a hand. Our Customer Support team can be reached at 1-866-265-6990! :)

Bruce
Sales representative (Canada)

Contact and transaction management

Simple easy to use. Keeps contact information synced across multiple devices. Syncs transaction dates to calendar

Some double entry fields on various pages. Not all fields are available on the mobile app

il y a 3 ans

Hi Bruce, We appreciate your helpful feedback and are working on improving our features in the future! :)

Pat
Sales agent (Canada)
Immobilier, 201–500 employés

The website is great at keeping me on track

The fact that I can keep all my clients in one place

I do wish it had a Comparative Market Analysis system. That is what I miss most about the old website i had

il y a 3 ans

That is a great suggestion, Pat! We will be making updates to our platform along the way so we will keep you posted of any changes!

Andy
Real Estate Agent (É.-U.)

Terrible Customer Service

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : It used to be good. Now it is terrible. I have a user that hasn't been able to use the product in more than 2 weeks and I can't get anyone to assist on fixing the problem. What good is a product if you can't use it?

I used to like the fact that if I needed help, I could call and get a live person

They moved to email only support. For me that is a non starter and I am actively looking for another solution

Mitchell
Immobilier, 501–1 000 employés

Good Newsletter

Commentaires : I'm able to stay in touch with my contacts through the monthly newsletter.

The monthly newsletter sent out on my behalf is nicely written with informative articles. My contacts that I enter into my Google contact manager are automatically merged into ixact contacts.

I am not sure about why, but I do not feel motivated to use it. I also bought a subscription to Act! but do not use it's powerful benefits either.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Mitchell, We are sorry to hear you aren't motivated to use our CRM. We encourage you to attend any of our webinars. Our YouTube videos are also very helpful. Please keep our team posted if you need more help! :)